Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. I too wonder how the pendant is going to be tied into the books and scrolls. I wonder if it will allow him some special insight or the ability to see something that would otherwise not be visible to the naked eye. Well, losing one's virginity is always or should always be special; but losing it to a vampire must rank right up there at the top. Good insight on August, and the fact we got it makes me think that we might see more of him ahead, yea...
  2. Great day with August, hope he shows up again. Is Chris learning things about the past that might help him in the future via the dreams? What is he going to turn out to be?
  3. Well, our first werewolf and a alpha's alpha at that. I wonder why he is in town?
  4. Well, have to wonder about how Victor is going to feel about his boyfriend wearing a silver chain.
  5. I agree, thought about how many couples in the early part of the 1900's adopted the younger partner to protect them via inheritance and other issues. Really glad they won the first game of the season, and without any outside help.
  6. Writing and pacing have been really good the last few chapter; with the exception of the forced laughs, don't know why that is not working for me in this story. I do find the story itself very interesting and really feel that it is well put together so far. Can't wait to see what happens when the shaggies show up...
  7. I agree with chris191070, the dreams are going to play into this some how. I am not surprised that Chris wanted Leo to know about Victor or that Victor wanted him to know; but a little surprised that Leo was just so okay with it without any real reaction to it.
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Enjoyed this one just as much as your first one; both were really well written. I too wish you might think about making a longer story out of this; but the way you are going works as well, just keep putting out these chapters with the same characters. Love anything Pern related, as long as they are well written like yours.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    This was so well written and the chapter just flowed beautifully. While sad; it is better to end it while they can still be friends and be willing to help each other out; once either party is bitter, getting through it is just too hard.
  10. Well, figured that we would run into some member of his family at some point, but the leader, what are the odds. I agree that the interrogation was idiotic, the man obviously knew that he was telling the truth but just kept going. Way to much personal time and issues in a situation that definitely doesn't call for it. Well written and the pacing was good, can't wait to see what happens next...
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    A really interesting story; well written and the pacing was excellent. Would not mind at all if it was continued. I do love the DragonRiders of Pern series, it was just magnificent. I always enjoy these stories that celebrate it.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 31

    A wonderful gift to us all. I truly enjoyed this chapter; the tension just leapt off the page, I can't wait for this next part of the journey. Traveling on snow via sled is actually quite nice; provided the weather is not too bad. I have to wonder if Granger won't try and help their guide to restore some of his families holding and monetary situation. Can't wait to see how you integrate Granger into this palace coup. Bravo...
  13. centexhairysub

    Revelations 4

    The meeting with Victor and Mr. Rogers was quite informative on several levels. I did find it strange that grown men keep going he he but maybe that is just me. The chapter moved really well. Glad to see how well Leo jumped to defend Chris, even if it wasn't needed in this case.
  14. See Will is smart, I swear he is the only person at Escorial that ever actually lock his bedroom door. Colin's reaction was too funny. Love how Beverley has opened up to Brad, love how she was open about Colin with someone she knows she can trust. Yea, don't ask don't tell would suck for this family, would a father really turn in his own son? Will and Jake's conversation in the grocery store was too funny. And I do think that Jake is right; Brad being able to do that would show how far he has come to accepting Robbie's death and truly moving on.
  15. centexhairysub

    Revelations 3

    Another good chapter, I guess the plethora of vampire books, movies, and myths would make it easier for Chris to be so at ease with these revelations. I do wonder how at ease his father will be when he finds out???
  16. centexhairysub

    Revelations 2

    Good chapter, I really enjoyed the fight scene. I do think Chris took the news a little too well. I am sure that Chris's father is going to turn out to be the liaison officer that lives in this town.
  17. centexhairysub

    Revelations 1

    Good chapter, but not sure how many revelations there really were, except for the accords. I had already figured out about Henry, and it was rather obvious that Victor was going to be a vampire. Well written however, and the pacing in this chapter was first rate...
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 13

    Excellent chapter; the wait was well worth it. I have no doubt that this envoy from the Empress, which is really who it is from, is any more pleasant than the spice chest was, maybe less so. Kastan is going to have to let Jihan have a free hand to some extent if he wants to make Silver Valley what it needs to me. Have to wonder if there is another secret that the Emperor and Kastan is sharing about why they need the Silver Valley to support the palace so soon.
  19. centexhairysub

    Encounters 3

    Well, doubt that Victor's dad is really his biological father. I think the more interesting question is what is Chris's father hiding...
  20. centexhairysub

    Encounters 2

    Good chapter, Chris seems younger than stated, just by a few years. Leo is going to be a great best friend, but can't tell about Victor. The fact that Victor had just moved to town through Chris's dad, have to wonder why???
  21. centexhairysub

    Encounters 1

    An interesting start to this story, well written but seemed a bit choppy in places. And boy have I had that conversation in my head like Chris did; of course the cherry got lost 40 years ago, but still the silent conversations continue...
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    I still want to know what happened in Jimmy's past. I think it might be more important than anyone realizes. I don't think I am going to like Fergus, but he might still be a good Alpha.
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Not sure that I like Fergus; but maybe too soon to tell. An interesting take on the werewolf genre, not completely new by any means but one not usually taken, good choice. Can't wait to see how these independent chapters tie in together.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Sawyer and Jada seem to be living a life together without actually being involved; an interesting concept. Need to know more of what is in Sawyer's past, what occurred to put him on this path?
  25. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Jimmy seems to be a man in pain that is doing a job that is necessary but not one that he perhaps choose himself. Already care about what happens to him and what his backstory is.
×
×
  • Create New...