centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,862 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Truly enjoyed this story from start to finish. A sequel would not be amiss. However, whatever you turn yourself to next; keep this up...
-
Another wonderful chapter, keep up the great work. Surprised the Milan just passed out like that; would have expected him to be a little bit stronger person that that. Actually shocked that Lloyd was knows by Kiyo, and exactly who is Nisin's father?
-
Excellent chapter, Zane died but in somewhat of a noble way. He died saving the person that was most important to him, the King. Esthor gave him the same gift he did the Princess, even if not everyone will understand. I wonder if the King will now? Maybe the King should be replaced by his next oldest daughter with her mother as Regent. Can't wait to see what happens now.
-
dkstories pulled all of his stories off here and at least two other sites over issues that have been beaten to death in the past, so I won't go into them. He was convinced to allow them to be reposted. And Myr, I believe, is the one posting them on here. This is the second book in a series. The third book was started but I do not believe ever finished. After his husband passed away, I was never able to contact dkstories again, so I honestly do not know if the last book was ever finished and just never posted anywhere or if he simply did not finish it. After Trebs passed away, any communication that I had with dkstories ended and I don't even know if he is still writing or what he is doing. It truly was a lost when he decided to give up writing or at least sharing it; he did have a wonderful gift.
-
There was another roller coaster feel to this chapter, thankfully, I love roller coasters. Jay is much smarter than those that don't look beneath the surface. Can't wait to see how Drew responds to Henley's question. Keep up the great work.
-
I want two people dead by the time the story is over with; and I am sure you know who I am talking about...
-
Loved this chapter, it pulled at so many emotions. So glad this is getting reposted.
-
Excellent chapter, full of adventure and some small pleasures. I hope that Olivia and her brother go with Esthor, but we will see. The King is about to have more problems than he can deal with, if he isn't careful. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Well, that is one way to reveal yourself, your true self, to the boyfriend. Who was the other wolf, why the anger? Great job, can't wait for the next chapter.
-
Loved it, the meanies in the other dimension can just suck it... Excellent chapter, the pacing and writing were first rate.
-
Great chapter, the writing was lovely as always. I do seem to hear the faint strains of an Elton Johns song about a bitch being back???
-
Be all that you can be; flat as a pancake...
-
Damn, should have made that trip to the swamp much earlier... Thanks for another great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
This chapter was a true delight. The writing and pacing were spot on. I still feel the tension in the air, with the party, even if it wasn't really present in this chapter much. I can't wait to see what happens. I have a feeling that Drew may be around longer than he thinks...
-
I feel as if I am on this horrible roller coaster; I can see this huge drop coming but just never seem to arrive. Wonderful chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
An Update On My Life....
centexhairysub replied to Mark Arbour's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
Got a note from Mark and just wanted to share it with everyone... Happy Holidays! I’m sorry I’ve been a ghost lately. I’ve been pretty busy, and it’s all good, but it’s definitely taken me away from my writing. About eight years ago I started working on my PhD, knowing that if I wanted to stay in higher education a terminal degree was a requirement. The first years were fine, but the past few have been grueling, as I’ve tackled that ultimate academic challenge: the dissertation. For an ADD child like me, that’s truly the ultimate nightmare, since starting big projects and then finishing them are two of the trademark difficulties with that disorder. And it’s even tougher since it’s a solitary project, so there’s no one there to work with other than busy committee chairs. But I finally got the damn thing done, and defended in August, so now I’m officially a “Dr.” So while that’s really good news, all that academic writing has largely sucked the life out of my fictional muse. And it’s largely stifled my libido. It’s hard to write gay-themed stories, even if only slightly laced with erotica, when one has an academic writing mindset. I’m trying to work my way out of it, but the spark hasn’t relit itself yet. Other than that, I’ve been doing relatively well for an aging white guy, and staying relatively healthy. I hope you guys are doing well too. I’ll try to be productive in the new year. -
A lot of information to absorb but so many facets are being uncovered. The writing was excellent; but the flow seemed to be off a little for me; maybe because so much information was provided. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work.
-
A true generational shift is developing; but as we know, the older generation never lets go of power easily... Maybe the Demon Lords will go after Uncle Dearest, if he was not at least partly behind them to start with, would not put it past him.
-
Just loved everything about this chapter; can't wait for the next update.
-
Well, both the King and Zane have lost their minds if they believe this will help them in the end. Have to wonder if Fendrel isn't the one following Rulf. One less master thief; but lets hope Olivia decides to pick up the knife.
-
Damn, what a place to end it at; but then cliffhangers can be so exciting. Well written as always, but the pacing was a bit choppy on this one, maybe because of how much we covered and all of the different directions the information came from. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Well written; but I did find the pacing to this chapter a little off. I hope that Woowara can get a hold of his uncle and have the evidence to get Kieran to remember Rhys.
-
Love how this story is developing, the writing and pacing are both very good. Character development has been excellent. Can't wait to see where you take this next.
-
You could have doubled it in length and it would not have been long enough. Great writing and pacing as always. Sad for the Queen and yes, even the King, to lose a child is horrible and in this manner only made it so much worse. That said, the King will have to be stopped at some point, and hate to say it; but the Queen will probably have to at least play a role in it. Pleasantly surprised that Zane can actually think for himself, he just needs to understand the world a little more fully. Well, now that Esthor is going to try and help Olivia, he may be able to regain in sight even faster, I have a feeling that Rulf is going to end up in trouble and need his help.
-
Thank you so much for reposting this story, it truly deserves to be read. I think that Worthington handled all of that about as well as could be expected. I have to admit that I expected Byron Jones to take a more active role.
