Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,860
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    Damn, what a way to end the chapter. You better be working on the next one, or already have it in editing... The summons and the council meeting was interesting. There seemed to be as much unsaid and in the interactions as what was actually discussed. An interesting mix on the council itself. And I am disliking Lechter more and more. I wonder what happened to the missing wolf? And the black wolf that got away, could it be part of this family that just vanished all those years before; not sure the visit to the swamp is going to be a safe thing. Wonder how or why Grandmother Asta was able to sense the poisonous wolf's blood in Milan. Is it just poisonous to Milan or the wolves themselves? Can't wait to see what happens next.
  2. Don't really feel that this was any type of cultural appropriation; although since all we had was an outline, so it would be hard to tell without hearing the presentation. I am sure it was not meant as such. I can see both sides of the issue, but I have found more than once, that those that want to run the show will often throw a charge of cultural appropriation at an individual or group in an attempt to control how something is done or set up. Often it is simply a way to control the money that is involved, while the charge can sometimes be leveled correctly, like so much in our "new" politically correct society, there are other issues behind the charge itself. Loved the part with them helping the family and how they approached it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    A true delight; can't wait for Ben to try something with Drew and Jeff around, won't end well for Ben. I truly hope that Aria and Amara's biological carrier get's her comeuppance in the end, she is a first rate evil bitch...
  4. I can honestly say that there were a few chapters that I doubted I could get through; but the story as a whole proved to be a delight. The writing from start to finish was excellent and the plotting and characterizations were truly first rate. Thanks for the adventure and can't wait to see what you do next...
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    Fully agree with Dathi that the discussion of the First Australian culture and beliefs is very interesting. I love how this group is seemingly coming together and have now added another member. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Bless you all for re-posting this story. It is truly a delight to be reading it again...
  7. centexhairysub

    The Guide

    Well, getting the King's dagger will not be an easy thing, especially since I am sure the security has been increased since the theft of the Queen's coronet. Hate that Rulf is taking this so hard; but I think he truly loved Arabella so I do understand. I was hoping that everyone would stay together, work together, and overcome the problems at hand; but I guess we will have to work toward the solution from more than one direction. Not sure why anyone would think that Esthor should run off to try and help the Shade before getting his eyesight back; it would put him at a tremendous disadvantage. He does need to get word to Jonah that he is okay though...
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 13

    I am not sure that leaving Kelly unsecured is the right way to go. Even if she can communicate with those outside, she would have to be free to do so; a strip search and a x-ray should reveal if she is hiding anything; and once locked up, she would not have access. Have to believe that Mac and Tobi will both forgive Alex in the end. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next update.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 17

    Nisin is a major surprise; will have to go back and reread, but don't remember any mention of anyone else being in the lab or involved in Kiyo's work before. What a time for a council meeting; but we all had to know this was coming. Who is the voice, and why was it so familiar to Rory? Could it be another wolf, could this be tied to the rogue wolf that just disappeared in an earlier chapter?
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 17

    They need to be on the phone with the police immediately; because I just about bet the Ben or the Bitch will be in some capacity.
  11. centexhairysub

    Fresh Start

    Pulled so much together in this chapter; can't wait to see how you bring it home. Even when I have had chapters that made me just want to bitch slap someone; the writing and pacing have been excellent throughout. Love that AARP read the DAKS the riot act, that scene was especially well done. Was great that Nelly brought up just how bitch the DONNAS could be as well. But then, can't we all under the right circumstances.
  12. Damn, Keno seems truly amazing. Love the reference to Carly Simon and Diana Ross, perfect songs for the situation.
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter Six

    Trevor seemed to have recovered from his brother's disappearance but I am not sure he will ever get over this. Whatever happened to Travis must have truly been horrific if he thought this was the best option. Ben is an idiot...
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    So happy that this is being reposted. Can't wait to go back through it. Does anyone know if the third story was ever finished?
  15. Well written as always; and loved AARP just showing up to the pool party. Can't wait to see what happens next; but can say that I think the no sex until they get their relationship on a more even keel sound like such a good idea, no really, I mean it...
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 16

    I vote we don't just sack Ben; we make him disappear. Amara clearly isn't Aria; but that is not a bad thing. So glad that Drew was there to listen to him and be there for him. I truly don't believe that Ben will just allow anyone to push him out; this will be much harder than Drew thinks.
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    Amazing chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. To know the past and honor those that are part of the land is a truly special thing.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 16

    In those moments of silence is when true love is found. Great chapter.
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    Start light and airy with a Christmas morning and end up with body on the stairs in a pool of blood, talk about a roller coaster. Really enjoyed the chapter, the writing is just so good. Since no name was given and the reaction; almost seems like the body in the stairs might be someone outside of our group; how did they get in? I like the idea of using spears and arrows; but once or two with guns really should be a must.
  20. centexhairysub

    Crumbling

    I truly enjoyed this chapter; but it still did not make up for the emotional scars left by the last one. I am going to go back and read this story from the beginning as soon as I can. I really feel that I have missed something at some point. I still think that Donovan and Shane could live happily ever after; or they could both kill each other, and everyone would call it justifiable.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    A truly adorable chapter, that started with a dash of true excitement. Not only is there a rogue wolf, there is someone protecting the wolf as well. I for one, have my suspicions about the identity but we will see. The writing was truly wonderful in this chapter.
  22. A lovely little chapter; the perfect petit morceau. Can't wait to see what happens with this side story in this saga.
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Truly enjoyed this chapter a great deal, the writing was excellent but I did feel the flow of this chapter seemed to be off somehow, I read it twice and still can't say why I feel like that. Mark Geston is an ass, but there is one in every school that wants to be an alpha male, and may even come across that way; but they rarely ever really are. Rhys is becoming more than just a little important in so many ways. Can't wait for the next update.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 15

    Really enjoyed this chapter so much; the writing was effervescent and just flowed so smoothly. I wish Ben had accidently gone over the edge of the building. I am sure he is in cahoots with their mother, and maybe even part of what else is going on as well. I am sure the twins are not perfect, since no one really ever is; but if they are truly as horrible as Ben keeps saying, then why is he still there?
  25. I was so pissed after reading this chapter; that the whole story may have lost me...
×
×
  • Create New...