Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 2,176 Words
  • 2,422 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cernunnos - 50. Chapter 50

Warning: sexual acts between consenting adults.

He wasn’t sure where the passion was coming from but Arric didn’t care. All he knew was that Kieran wanted him. Clumsily, they traversed the hallway, stealing kisses and gropes along the way. By the time they entered the bedroom, Kieran already had several of Arric’s shirt buttons undone.

The beta’s touch was electric! Firmer than any woman’s, but just as soft. The moment his nipples were tweaked, Arric growled. He had never been played with like this before. So sensitive! So good! Taking his face away from Kieran’s, he watched the wolf stoop slightly and licked the pink target. Arric’s breathing faltered as wet warmth lashed across him. Humming an approval, his muscles trembled in anticipation.

All the while, the alpha’s thoughts were going haywire. He was about to be intimate with another man for the first time. Over the past week, the concept of being physical with Kieran loomed.

Watching the lycan work on his body, the worries vanished. He has a dick. So what? I love this man! He’s been unafraid of me since I met him, nor has he been disingenuous about his intentions. The realization encouraged Arric to gently lift the man up and kiss him once more. He whispered, “I want to see you.”

Inching Kieran to the edge of the bed, Arric brushed the brim of Kieran’s polo away and touched skin. Watching in suspense, the beta peeled the shirt off, revealing tufts of hair on the belly and chest. Seeing it, Arric couldn’t hold back his wolf’s lust. He closed the gap and grinned as Kieran scooted to the center of the bed. Following him, he removed his dress shirt and climbed on top of the man. The sensation of contact was like a drug, and Arric became an addict. Inserting his tongue in Kieran’s mouth, the alpha wanted more and more.

Underneath him, he felt a prod from Kieran’s member. The physical embodiment of the lycan’s arousal urged Arric to control himself. W-wait! “Key,” he uttered. “How far do you want to go?”

Kieran brought his hands up, reaching for the alpha’s hair. As the tie was taken out, Arric’s hair fell downward. “Fuck me,” he panted.

The answer unsettled him. He knew the beta’s lust was pungent. Lifting up, he knelt and sat on his heels. “You’re drunk off my emotions. I… I can’t take you like tha—”

“Arric.” Kieran patted the alpha’s thigh. “I’m not under your influence.”

He shook his head and sighed. “There’s no way I can tell.”

“Use your voice.”

The suggestion alarmed Arric. U-use my what?

The skinny man sat and fondled Arric’s side. “I promise, I’m not swayed by your pheromones. I… I don’t think I’m going to find someone else that can talk to me like you do. You make me happy, Ari. If you don’t believe me, then use your voice. Make me tell the truth.”

Arric swallowed. He wants me to use it? Is this a ploy? No… Kieran’s smart, but he wouldn’t abuse a relationship like that to prove a point. He really wants me. Cupping the man’s face, Arric crossed his legs and let his wolf come forward. With power in his throat, he whispered, “Do you want to mate with me, Kieran Pritz?”

The beta’s head knocked back as he groaned, “Y-yes… Yes, I do, Alpha.”

His heart skipped a beat. He spoke again with the borrowed voice, “Do you mean this with love as your intent?”

Kieran gripped the blanket under him and moaned, “Yes, Alpha!”

Arric gasped. He watched as his boyfriend started to recover from the verbal assault. He means it! Closing the distance between them, he pressed his lips against Kieran’s. I… I want…

Parting, the alpha whispered, “I don’t think I’ll find anyone else either. No one’s ever connected with me like you have.” He bit his lip and caressed Kieran’s cheek. “I know it’s a little early, but would… would you be my mate?”

Every passing second lasted an eternity for Arric. Anxiously waiting, he watched Kieran’s lips curl. The beta’s fingers mimicked and grazed Arric’s trimmed beard. “Yes.”

Releasing a pent-up breath, Arric advanced on the bed. As Kieran laid down, the alpha growled as he knelt atop him. His sight narrowed on the beta’s pants. Those need to go. Pinching the leather belt, the latch was unfastened with precision. Huh. Taking off belts is similar to unhooking a bra. Just a different fastener. Smirking at the discovery, he pulled on the pants, revealing Kieran’s tented boxers. Unceremoniously, gripped the cloth and unsheathed his intended mate.

Playing sports in high school, Arric had seen several cocks in the locker room, both flaccid and erect. They never interested him as much as Kieran’s did. It was certainly smaller than his own. Regardless, it would be the only other he wished to touch.

Wrapping his fingers around the warm digit, he grinned as Kieran gasped. Staring at the dick once more, Arric licked his lips. He knew when he started dating Kieran meant doing things that were once considered demeaning to an alpha. I don’t care! Still…

“Uh… Key? If you have any tips, now’d be the time.”

Kieran chuckled under his breath, “Two tips. Watch the teeth, and do what comes naturally.”

Naturally? Lowering himself, he savored the musky scent. He swiped his tongue against the flesh. Fueled by Kieran’s whimper, Arric struck again and again until covering the head with his lips. Sliding down, he measured himself. Naturally. I know what I like in a blowie, so I should do that. Pursing his lips, he tightened his hold and bobbed, adjusting to the length with every attempt.

“Ari,” Kieran whispered.

As he worked, Arric looked up and saw the beta’s hands clenching the blanket. I’m doing well then. Testing his mettle, he dove further. The shaft’s length caught him by surprise when it hit the back of his mouth. He gagged, forcing a retreat. Coughing, Arric wiped his watering eyes. Bound and determined, he tried again with a slower pace. He wanted to please the wolf.

Moments later, Kieran whined, “Ar-Arric. I’m close!”

Arric’s eyes bulged. He needed to make a split-second decision. His wolf growled within his mind, making the choice.

He sped up. Gripping Kieran’s sides, he wanted the wolf’s spunk. This is all new! Might as well go all the way. Hands landed on his shoulders as he heard Kieran making more strained noises. Glancing at his lover’s face, he saw pure bliss written across it.

The first blast caught him by surprise, but Arric held steady and let it pool in his mouth. The taste was peculiarly sweet and it felt milky. Once he assumed Kieran was finished, he swallowed. That wasn’t too bad, I guess. Knowing it’s his makes it better though. He noticed Kieran’s eyes were glued to the ceiling, causing Arric to chuckle. “You good?”

Kieran’s chest heaved as he stammered, “Th-that was… You sure you haven’t been with a guy?”

Arric narrowed his eyes and snickered. He prowled to Kieran’s side and laid. “My one and only. Can’t figure out why some people choose to spit though. That wasn’t as bad as they made it out to be.”

The beta’s laughter filled the room. Kieran rose to straddle Arric’s legs, planting his rear against the alpha’s groin. “The saying’s true in my book. I think you have too many clothes on.”

Arric was baffled by Kieran’s nimble fingers. He just unbuckled my belt and pants in half the time I took! With a lift of his rear, Arric's remaining clothing was whisked away. Seeing the man study his body, Arric smirked and rested his hands behind his head.

With an electric touch, his cock was caressed. Kieran stroked it and whispered, “I usually don’t kiss and tell, Alpha… but you’re the biggest I’ve seen.”

Pride flowed into Arric’s heart, but it wavered as the beta lowered and got to work. Warmth encompassed his member, and a firm pressure lapped at its underside. Arric was wide-eyed at Kieran’s performance. He’s… he’s perfect at it! Desperate for control, he clasped onto the pillow beneath his head and released a growl, sending vibrations throughout his body. “Key!”

Kieran popped off and fondled Arric’s tool. “Careful. Don’t need you knotting in my mouth.”

His bodily needs were barbaric. He ushered his lover to come closer. “Need you.” Arric’s heart nearly sank when Kieran swung his legs to the side, creating distance between the two. “Kieran?”

The lycan lowered himself, propped on his elbows and knees. “Need you too, Alpha, but I need loosened up.”

Arric nearly became incensed at the sight of the position. He understood the new task before him and gladly accepted it. In a flash, Arric knelt in between Kieran’s legs. His shaft pressed against flesh, dividing the two globes. No… not yet. He said loosen. Backing up, he stooped and took a swipe with his tongue.

“Arric!” Kieran whimpered. The plead-like sound encouraged Arric to dive.

He knew where his face was, but once again, he didn’t care. In comparison, he found eating Kieran much more satisfactory. I feel him relaxing. I can already tell he’ll be tighter.

“Alpha, where’s the lube?”

Arric’s eyes darted to the nightstand. This was it. He was going to claim his mate. It was going to be Kieran. It had to be him. No more waiting. He's mine!

Opening the drawer, he grabbed the bottle. As he warmed the fluid between his fingers and cock, Arric smirked. It was the first time he had used the substance on someone other than himself.

When he pressed against Kieran's entrance, the beta hissed, "Stretch me, Ari!"

"Stretch?"

"Fingers. This isn't a vagina, Alpha."

Oh. Right. Fighting the temptation to breed, Arric did as he was instructed. Feeling his intended from the inside surprised him. Jesus, that's tight! A scary thought entered his mind. It's like a guillotine!

Seconds passed and Kieran became more vocal. He was in sync with Arric's phyllangic thrusts as Kieran rocked himself by the knees. Per request, the alpha inserted another digit.

"I'm ready."

Arric growled at the statement, reapplied the lubricant, and retook his rightful position. His eyes nearly rolled into the back of skull as Kieran lowered his chest, arching his back. Seeing the male in such a submissive position had Arric's wolf riled up!

But the human side of him was in control. Arric knew tenderness and patience were required. Slowly, he pushed. He paid close attention to Kieran's breathing, and halted when the man took a sharp one.

Going in further, Arric was smitten by Kieran's moan and pushback. The beta had taken him entirely.

Arric had to pace himself, not only for Kieran's sake, but for his own as well. So… so tight and warm. Tighter than a woman's, and it means so much more since it took preparation.

He ran his hands across Kieran's rear. "Just tell me when to go."

The man grinded against Arric. "Slowly.”

Following the order, Arric gingerly pulled out only to push back in, prompting a moan from the man beneath him. He stayed at an excruciating pace for Kieran’s comfort, but the alpha didn’t mind.

Impaled, Kieran rose and pressed his back against Arric’s chest. Their tongues intertwined as the beta craned his neck. Moans and whimpers echoed down Arric’s throat as they made love. Kieran leaned forward and whispered, “Do it.”

Arric plunged himself inside his mate. The cry of pleasure was music to his ears as he increased his speed. The sight of Kieran’s rebounding cheeks fueled his desires. Still, it didn’t seem totally perfect. He withdrew and rasped, “On your back. I want to see my mate.”

Obeying, Kieran rolled over and held his knees. Absorbing the beta’s face, Arric licked his lips. His eyes are full of love. He caressed Kieran’s face as he reentered him. Picking up where he left off, Arric growled and watched the beta attentively. Leaning over the body, he took Kieran’s grip over the knees and held nothing back. Every pump created a slap of skin and a whimper.

“Yes, Arric! Take me!”

Pressure was building in Arric’s loins. He snarled, “Close. Last chance, you—”

A hard hand landed on his ass and Kieran growled, “Give me your knot. Show me what it’s like to mate an alpha.”

Arric bit his bottom lip as he thrusted furiously. He pushed his hips against Kieran’s, eliminating any space between the two. As his knot grew in size, his eyes rolled into the back of his skull and pressed his head against Kieran’s neck. Nipping at the flesh, Arric spilled his seed. Puffing, he listened to Kieran’s breathing. He sniffed the air. He… he came too. I feel it between us. Arric lifted to examine his mate and his heart soared.

Kieran knotted. He was so turned on, he tied himself! The bulbous head was an intense sight, but Arric couldn’t help but snicker. “You truly are my mate.”

Copyright © 2021 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 36
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

16 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Another mated couple.

It was a hot chapter, but could have done without the guillotine imagery.

I blame my consultation with my new bisexual co-worker for such imagery.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

That was amazing!  I love all the realizations that hit Arric as he claimed his mate.  He was almost as innocent as Cyn in his mating.  Everything was so new for him.  How you can write something so "graphic" and it not be "porn" is beyond me.  It was the most beautifully written mating I've read.  Damn it was HOT!!!  It just seemed so real!  You continue to amaze me with your talent!!!  

Melting Hot Dog GIF

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, CincyKris said:

Very hot chapter!  I'm happy for the new couple.  

Several firsts for Arric done! I wonder when roles will be reversed... ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Just now, Patch1 said:

That was amazing!  I love all the realizations that hit Arric as he claimed his mate.  He was almost as innocent as Cyn in his mating.  Everything was so new for him.  How you can write something so "graphic" and it not be "porn" is beyond me.  It was the most beautifully written mating I've read.  Damn it was HOT!!!  It just seemed so real!  You continue to amaze me with your talent!!!  

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Ha! I'm unashamed to call parts of my work literacy porn. Just a nice dose of distraction away from the lovey dovey stuff and the angsty drama .

  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dan South said:

 

 

It's like a guillotine! LMAO.

Probably not my best at wording a sensation...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..