Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 2,847 Words
  • 2,916 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cernunnos - 30. Chapter 30

Warning of chapter content: sexual activity.

Riding in the car became one of Cyn’s favorite activities. The rushing scenery through the windows captivated him for the duration of the car ride. Everything flies by so fast! It’s much faster than when I run as a deer. Several minutes passed before Cyn had the wherewithal to ask Shea where they were going. He was right, I could use a nap right now.

The lycan’s hand fell on Cyn’s, instantly putting a smile on the deer’s face, “We’re heading to my apartment. I know we could head back to Arric’s, but I think we deserve some alone time.”

Seeing Shea's disarming smile comforted Cyn, but the buck had reservations, "Is that safe?"

Shea squeezed his hold on Cyn's knee, "I believe so. Shelly has her hunters out across town searching for Eike and Hauser. Not sure if you noticed, but we passed a patrol of them back near the marina."

What? Cyn couldn't believe his boyfriend, "Really?"

"Yeah, there was a group of three spread out at the park. Shelly and Walt came up with a good zoning plan, but they don't believe they will find those two in town. Milwaukee and Green Bay are performing searches as well."

Hearing the pack's plan relieved Cyn, "If you think it's okay, we can go to your… what did you call it?"

“Apartment?” Shea lifted Cyn’s hand to kiss it, “It’s like a small home. I don’t-” Looking at his boyfriend, he smirked, “Well, didn’t… need a whole lot of space, so it’s not as nice as Arric’s, but it’s pretty cozy. We’re almost there, and I can scope out the parking lot before we go in."

After making a few turns, Shea parked the car. Cyn took in his surroundings. He stared at the two-story townhouses divided between larger house-like structures. What makes those different?

He was distracted as Shea touched Cyn's chin and brought it close. Lips connected for a brief moment before Shea opened his door, "Stay here until I check out the lot."

"I can help, Sheamus."

"Alright, but you get back in here if there's trouble, okay?" Cyn agreed and the two exited. They sniffed the air and found no recognizable scents. Holding hands, Shea led the way throughout the lot, inspecting the insides of the vehicles from a distance. "I'd say we're good. My apartment's the middle one here."

Cyn followed Shea's pointed finger towards one of the large buildings between the duplexes. He has one of the big ones? Shea unlocked the door and ushered his boyfriend inside. This is different from Arric's home. Adventurous, Cyn stepped forward into the living room, noting the couch and recliner. Inhaling, his legs quivered as he took in a hefty amount of Shea's black pepper aroma. It all smells like him!

"It's not much, but welcome to my little paradise." Flicking the light switches, the lycan illuminated the room and turned on the ceiling fan to circulate the air. "I haven't been here to clean up since we found you, so you'll have to excuse the mess. Bathroom's over there, and the bedroom is in the back hallway." Shea locked the deadbolt and grabbed Cyn by the waist, "So, did you want to watch a movie and relax a bit?"

Cyn leaned into the wolf, "What's a movie?"

"Okay, now you're pulling my leg! You're kidding me, right?" The couple shared a gaze as the wolf learned more of the deer's innocence, "That's it, we're watching a movie!" Shea brought Cyn to the futon and grabbed a remote on the coffee table, "A movie is a recording, but it tells a story."

"So… like a story from a book?"

"Yeah, but people act out the story. Movies are categorized by type, like action or drama." Thumbing through his digital library, Shea selected one about racing. "I think you'll like this one, since you like our car rides so much." The burly man leaned back and pulled Cyn closer.

The opening publishing credits rolled on a black screen, leaving Cyn in wonder. A low roar of a vehicle engine revved through the speakers, piquing his interest. In a sudden flash of scenery and tension, two sports cars sped down a windy road in the desert. Cyn jumped in excitement, immediately sucked into the film. They're so fast, and so close to each other!

Throughout the movie, Shea pointed out characters, explaining their roles. When Cyn learned of a character's evil intentions, he blatantly stared at them, hoping their plans would be thwarted. With frequent races, Cyn was on the edge of his seat as the cars raced.

Cyn's enthusiasm was contagious. To Shea, he felt as if he was watching the movie for the first time. The movie winded down after the climactic final race and Shea held his man close. Cyn marveled in Shea’s accompaniment, “I like movies. Are all of them like this?”

“Some are, but there’s a really big variety. There are some that are a lot more action-filled, and even some made to scare people.”

“Scare? Do people watch them to be scared, on purpose?” The concept baffled Cyn. Why would someone want that?

Shea nuzzled Cyn’s neck with his nose, “A lot of people want the thrill. To them, it makes them feel alive. The movie or the characters in it will never hurt them, so they’re always going to walk away unscathed. Does that make sense?”

I guess so. Humans don’t have many predators. To them, being scared is an experience. Cyn sharply exhaled and stared at the coffee table. He was frustrated. “They don’t know what it means to be scared.”

Seeing a new side to his deer, Shea readjusted his position to focus, “You okay, Cyn?”

“I’m… I think I’m mad.”

“I’ve never seen a deer mad before. Want to talk about it?”

Cyn wrestled with the fairly new emotion, “Since my first shift, I was taught to be scared. To look over my shoulder all my life in order to survive. My instincts are the reason I’m here today. And… and even then, I should have fallen.” Memories of his near-death moments forced his muscles to shiver, “But for humans to watch something like that… it’s mocking.”

“Cyn.” Shea held the cernunnos tight, understanding the anger trickling from him. “You just spoke some of the most powerful words I’ve ever heard. I never looked at horror movies like that, probably since I’m not hunted as much as your kind are. I get your anger, but you need to look at humans as a race. They surround themselves with each other, so not many predators have an interest in them. Over the decades, the only source of fear they had was from stories.” Cyn listened to his boyfriend’s words, slowly simmering his emotions, “It is within those stores, and now these movies, that they still know what fear is. It’s nothing compared to what you or your species has gone through, but these movies show humans that there is still reason to be scared. Without them, I’d bet their remaining animal instincts would die out.”

The deer inhaled slowly. His frustration dissipated, “The movies keep them looking over their shoulder.” He rested his head on Shea’s chest, “I was angry for no reason.”

“No, you weren’t. Sometimes, we just need to sit and think about stuff. A lot of humanity is still new to you, but some of the things now are just a reminder for the humans’ animal instincts to stay alive. Take restaurants, for example. Different places serve different food. If everywhere sold salad, humans would forget their bodies can also eat steak or pasta.”

Cyn giggled, “Oh, come on! Humans aren’t that silly.” He watched Shea raise an eyebrow, “No! There’s no way!”

“Cyn, there are humans out there that don’t own a frying pan.”

The deer was apprehensive of Shea’s statement, “You aren’t joking.” Sniffing, Cyn glared at the wolf, “You really aren’t joking! What do they eat? I saw Melinda using a pan, so what do they do?”

“There are some things you probably shouldn’t know, baby.” The two looked to the television to find the credits were rolling, “I think we missed the ending. I guess we’ll have to watch it again another time. Ready for a nap?”

On cue, Cyn’s body heard the mention of sleeping, and forced a yawn to stretch his jaw, “Yeah, I think so.” He waited for Shea to rise and took the offered hand for assistance. Never letting go, Cyn let the wolf lead him to the hallway and through a door. The room was dark, but he could see the dresser and the two nightstands on both sides of the bed. The overwhelming scent of Shea put a big smile on the deer's face.

"I can't believe you're here, little man. For the past couple of days, I've been thinking about the two of us in this room." The wolf sat on the edge of the mattress and patted the area next to him, signaling for Cyn to sit. Shea pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor and noticed his man staring. "Make yourself comfortable. We'll just take an hour or two to recharge our batteries."

Cyn snapped out of his daze and took off his shirt as Shea rose to remove his jeans. Once again, the deer stopped to look. The bulge from the wolf's undergarments caught his attention. "See something, Cyn?" Looking up, he saw the smile on Shea's face. "It's okay to look. I know we'll be mates soon enough, so it's normal to be curious."

Returning to Shea's sheathed manhood, Cyn noticed it had gotten bigger. Does… Does Sheamus want me now? Compelled by his instinct, he reached out and grabbed the rim of Shea's boxer briefs. His neck hairs stood, knowing he was being watched. I want to see it. Pulling down, Cyn unclothed his boyfriend until the underwear revealed Shea's member.

Apart from the diagrams in the brief sex education class in middle school, the deer had never seen another man like this. Below the nest of brown curly hair, the solid cock stood at attention. Cyn inhaled, trapping Shea's scent in his nasal cavities. He didn't feel the natural need to be mated by the wolf, but was instead met with the urge to please his partner. His curiosity peaked and he slowly reached for it.

Touching Shea caused both men to jolt in ecstacy. "Cyn… you don't have to."

"I want to. It… it feels right." Cyn gripped it. It feels soft and warm! Gently, he pulled, only to return his hand back to the hilt. Hearing Shea's breathing pattern change encouraged him to continue the motion. He likes it.

"Cyn… please, lick me. Suck on it, baby."

His heart beat harder as Cyn glanced between Shea and the cock. Focusing on the request, he knelt on the floor. I'm too high up. When his knees touched the carpet, a low and sultry growl permeated. The sound resembled the ones from the previous night. Cyn swiped his tongue daintily across the shaft. Am I doing this right? I want to make Sheamus happy.

Shea hissed and ran his hand through Cyn's hair. "That's it, pup. Do it again."

Gleeful his actions were correct, Cyn repeated his motion, earning more encouragement. Sheamus said for me to suck it. A twinge of nervousness paused his movements. He took one more swipe with his tongue and placed the head in his mouth.

The lycan immediately looked down and marveled at the sight. “My God! S-suck on it, baby. Just like you would on a straw. Do what comes naturally.”

Following the instructions, Cyn created suction within his mouth. Do I move like I did with my hand? He tilted forward, letting the member slide further into his mouth. I hear Sheamus’ breathing. I think I’m doing this right! Feeling the fingers course through his hair made him want to keep going.

“There you go, little man. Now pull back out and go back on. It feels so good, Cyn!”

The process was repetitive, but the buck maintained a pace knowing his boyfriend was satisfied. Shea’s fingers pushed on his scalp, forcing the deer to leave his new toy. “Come up here.” Cyn was lifted from his position and put onto the bed. “I want you to know what you were doing to me. Take off your pants.” The lust-laden words created a sense of urgency and Cyn proceeded as directed. He appreciated Shea’s assistance as the deer became naked on the bedspread.

Looking down, he saw the lycan take a similar approach to how he pleasured Shea. The moment the man’s fingers grasped him caused Cyn to gasp. It… He’s touching me! Shea licked his lips and rested his tongue at the hilt, swiping up. Air caught in Cyn’s throat as warmth stroked the underside. His instincts went into overdrive. He initially thought Shea was going to eat him, but he shoved the notion aside. No! He’s not eating me. Sheamus wouldn’t. It feels… it feels too good! Is this what I was doing to him?

The two pairs of brown eyes never left each other. In a flawless swoop, Shea licked one more time and engulfed Cyn. “Sh-Sheamus!” His legs spread open instinctively as the moist heat covered his organ. While Shea bobbed, Cyn wanted more. He did his best to take mental notes from the more experienced man, but his body’s pleasure prevented any progress. The buck tried to find more oxygen as a sensation built itself in his groin. “Sheam… Sheamus. Something’s happening!” The lycan sped up, sending Cyn onto his back. Do I need to fight it? I… I can’t hold it back! His body and mind felt as if a dam broke. Moaning, Cyn pulsed over and over again. He couldn’t see straight as the deer tried to fixate his sight on the ceiling. Combined with the warmth of Shea’s mouth, Cyn’s world melted.

The sound of Shea’s growl forced Cyn to blink and look down. He was still buried in the wolf’s mouth. I… I don’t know what Sheamus did, but that was incredible! “Sh… Sheamus? What did you do? What happened to me?”

Slipping out, Shea climbed on the bed with widened eyes. “Cyn? Was that your first orgasm?”

“I don’t know what that means.”

The bigger man’s breathing quickened as Shea grinned, “You orgasmed. You spilled your seed.”

Cyn’s jaw dropped. That… That’s what it feels like? “Did I do that to you?”

Shea’s maw curled wickedly, “Not yet.” Laying down, the wolf pulled Cyn on top and kissed him. “Taste that? That’s all you, baby.”

Licking his lips, Cyn caught the aftertaste. “It’s sweet!” As Shea curled his body closer, the deer felt the familiar prod against his thigh. I… I wonder what his tastes like. Leaning forward, Cyn was led by his curiosity. Without hesitation, he inserted Shea back into his mouth and sucked.

A loud moan filled the room. “Cyn!” The large hand returned to his head. Cyn was determined. He now knew what he was doing to Shea. “A little slower, pup. Yeah, that’s it!” Hearing the husky voice brought him to a focused pace. He put a hand on Shea’s hip for stability. Minutes rolled by and Shea panted, “C-Cyn, I’m close. Swallow me, pup. I-I’m coming!”

Coming? Is he- His thought was cut off. The fingers in his hair gripped as warm spurts of fluid filled his mouth. Cyn wasn’t prepared, but managed to stay put due to Shea’s hold. He swallowed, basking in the taste. It’s saltier. He leaned up and caught his breath, proud of his accomplishment. I did it! I made Sheamus orgasm! Before he could celebrate, Cyn was pulled back into Shea’s arms.

Shea’s eyes were locked onto Cyn’s, “Cyn, that was amazing. Are you sure you’ve never done that before?”

Cyn shook his head, “Never. That… you're the first.”

“I’ll say! My ears might have malfunctioned. Did you say you didn’t know what an orgasm was?”

“You’re right. That was my first too.”

Shea lifted himself upon his elbow and glared in disbelief, “You’re fucking with me, right?” Earning an innocent shake of Cyn’s head, the wolf grinned, “So you’re saying I’m your first for everything? Cyn, my wolf is howling with pride!” Shea roped his arm around the deer, pulling the two bodies close again, “You really are mine. No one else can have you.”

Cyn rested his head on the pillow next to Shea’s. He relished as the wolf’s breathing blew on his forehead, “I don’t think I want anyone else, Sheamus. You make me feel safe, and I like the way you hold me.”

“Good, because I want you all to myself. Roll over and let me hold you.”

Cyn turned away from Shea and felt the burly man’s body press against his. As his eyelids drooped, the cernunnos sighed. For the first time in a long, long while, Cyn felt at peace.

Copyright © 2021 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 41
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There were so many firsts in this chapter!  Cyn's innocence is a great reminder of so many things that we take for granted.  He is just so pure and (previously😂) untouched.  Big relationship step for the two of them!!!  You did an amazing job writing the sexy scene.  It was so sweet and touching.  Absolutely loved it!!!  🦌💞🐺

If Cyn got that mad over the description of a movie, I can only imagine how mad he will be when they finally confront Eike and Hauser... He may just call down some lightning (Hahahahaha...Had to get that in there!!!)  

Anyways, another perfectly written chapter!!!  👑

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Cyn is getting all the big firsts out of the way. I'm sure his first sex and orgasm greatly overshadowed the movie. :P

Oh, there are plenty of firsts left to go! I wonder which ones he will tackle next.

8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I really liked Shea's description of why people watch horror movies.  Cyn's anger was interesting and understandable.  Now that they've strengthened their relationship, it's time to get Eike and bring him to justice! 

Val! Don't you think our heroes deserve a day off, particularly Cyn? He's been busy understanding things since day one. I'm surprised his head hasn't popped. 

Eike and dingus will get their dues. Things will fall into place soon enough. 

7 hours ago, Patch1 said:

There were so many firsts in this chapter!  Cyn's innocence is a great reminder of so many things that we take for granted.  He is just so pure and (previously😂) untouched.  Big relationship step for the two of them!!!  You did an amazing job writing the sexy scene.  It was so sweet and touching.  Absolutely loved it!!!  🦌💞🐺

If Cyn got that mad over the description of a movie, I can only imagine how mad he will be when they finally confront Eike and Hauser... He may just call down some lightning (Hahahahaha...Had to get that in there!!!)  

Anyways, another perfectly written chapter!!!  👑

Thank you, Patch! I don't think there will be any lightning here, but I like the idea. Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

6 hours ago, CincyKris said:

I'm thinking of so many movies Cyn would like.  I can see him being a Disney fan.  Lots of "fish out of water" stories.  Oh, Elf!!!  

Oh, Cyn would be such a Disney fan! Although, he might be a little critical over Bambi

3 hours ago, drsawzall said:

My goodness, phew, (reaching for as bottle of cold water) wow!!!😈

Teehee! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

So I’m not the only one who knows they just used the Fast and Furious franchise as foreplay.

Cheers to Cyn’s first!

Edited by Dan South
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dan South said:

So I’m not the only one who knows they just read the Fast and Furious franchise as foreplay.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..