Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 1,838 Words
  • 2,619 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cernunnos - 36. Chapter 36

Warning: sexual content (pretty much the whole chapter). Have fun!

He noticed Shea stopped breathing, but a heartbeat could still be felt. “Sheamus?”

“I’m here.”

The arms encompassing him tightened, bringing Cyn closer to the lycan.

“Are you sure? We can wait if you want.”

The deer was certain. Even though the time spent with Shea and the wolves was brief, he never felt happier. Compared to his life in the woods among his fellow deer, one was better than the other. Cyn knew what he asked for and his instincts finally agreed with him. I want him. I want to be Sheamus’. “I’m sure. Mate me.”

Shea’s chest rumbled, vibrating Cyn’s back. The buck sucked in air as the lycan whispered in his ear, “Before we start, you need to know I’ll be nipping at you. It won’t be to cause harm, but to please and mark you.”

Cyn whimpered as the rod poking his backside grew insistent. “Yes, do it.”

The warmth of Shea’s body left, only for Cyn to be forced on his back. He stared at the burly man kneeling at the foot of the bed. Laying there, the deer’s heart gained weight inside his chest. Shea was scanning him, from head to toe. Cyn felt he was on display for the wolf. Yes, but not like that! I’m… I’m offering myself to him.

A shift of weight brought Cyn back and Shea was towering over him. He whispered, “You’re so beautiful, Cyn. I knew the moment I saw you in the hospital… you would be mine. Mine to hold, cherish, and protect. I’m going to claim you. That means no one will dare try to flirt or take you from me. Should they try, I'll have their blood. Do you understand?”

Taking in the meaning behind a lycan mating, Cyn swallowed. He’d kill for me? “I… I don’t know if I can do the same.”

Shea’s finger landed softly on the cernunnos’ lips. “You don’t have to.”

The finger was replaced by a set of lips. Cyn gasped as they pressed themselves gracefully. He naturally matched every movement Shea made. Fingers laced his side, making his skin tingle. Something slippery ran across his mouth. Instinctively, he opened his, and Shea’s tongue made its new home.

A growl was unleashed. It shot down Cyn’s throat, vibrating every cell in his body. He latched onto Shea’s back and eliminated any space between the two. “Sheamus!”

His legs were parted by Shea’s knees, and an overwhelming sense of submission took over the deer. The desire to be beneath the wolf was unrivaled. The pressure on his lips was removed, but found a new home on the side of Cyn’s neck. His eyes rolled back into the back of his skull as Shea sucked hard. Another growl was met by a moan.

As warned, Shea playfully nibbled on him. The buck’s instinct was quick to respond, but the waves of pleasure were too strong. It feels so good! It doesn’t feel like he’s biting me. His thoughts were tossed aside as the lycan prodded Cyn’s clothed entrance. He threw his neck back, wanting more of anything the wolf had to offer.

Shea left a trail of licks in his path until he latched onto the buck’s nipple. The moist warmth forced a whimper, encouraging the wolf to circle his tongue across the sensitive area. While Shea toyed, Cyn found it hard to maintain a rhythm in his breathing. He could taste the lustful pheromones his boyfriend was emitting.

The wonderful torture did not last, as Shea lowered himself down further. Cyn couldn’t stray his eyes away as the man dug a finger under the boxer briefs’ waistband. “You’re all mine, Cyn. I want you all for myself.” He tugged, slipping the undergarments off as the deer lifted his hips. Hot breath encompassed Cyn’s manhood, sending another spike of pleasure throughout his veins.

Their gaze locked as Shea lapped Cyn’s balls, ending the stroke on the tip of his shaft. The deer was unable to formulate any form of noise. Only when Shea engulfed him did he find the energy to cry out, “Sheamus!”

Like the nipple play, it ceased. Shea placed his hands on the underside of Cyn’s knees and pushed them. “Hold them, little man. I’m going to get you ready for me.” When Cyn nodded, the wolf licked his lips, “Hold tight, you might like what I’m about to do.”

About to do? What’s he going to—

The familiar tongue struck again with a single swipe. Fulfilling Shea’s wishes, Cyn held onto his knees as his lungs stopped momentarily. Intrusive, yet gentle, the wolf explored him in ways Cyn thought to be unknown. Looking down, Shea’s eyes were unmoved, still staring at Cyn. A third growl punctured him, turning the buck to a puddle. “M-make me yours, Sheamus,” he whispered.

All movement halted. The tongue slowly retracted and Shea rose from his position. Leaning over Cyn’s body, he reached for the nightstand drawer and procured a small bottle. Squeezing a trivial amount onto his fingers, Shea rubbed them together and placed one on Cyn’s hole. “I’m going to press, baby. Make sure you’re breathing, okay? I don’t want to hurt you. If I am, tell me to stop.”

Cyn nodded, understanding the instruction, but his fears of unfamiliarity were attacking. I need to trust him. He wants to make sure I’m okay.

The slippery digit ran across the surface, only to become firm with its intention. Cyn was determined to continue with the preparations, regardless of what else may come. “Please, take me, Sheamus.”

His request was obliged. The finger intruded and Cyn moaned. He felt it going further, only to retract. When it repeated the pattern, the deer whimpered. Giving into the movements, Cyn’s breathing coordinated with Shea. Suddenly, the sensation vanished. He looked down to hear the snap of the bottle cap. The pressure returned, but with magnification.

Cyn hissed. Clenching his eyelids shut, he fought the pain.

“Breathe, my mate.”

The painful barging stopped, and Shea stretched his body over Cyn’s, passionately kissing him. As the tongue flicked against his, the fingers became less of an issue. Shea returned to his position and earned a nod from the deer.

The fingers rocked in place, neither escaping or burrowing. With Cyn’s ring relaxing, Shea removed himself and grasped the bottle again, “I’m going to make love to you, Cyn. I can’t tell you how much I love you.”

He watched as Shea palmed more of the slippery substance and stroked himself.

“I love you too, Sheamus,” Cyn couldn’t take his eyes off the wolf’s endearing stare, “You’ve been with me since the forest, and I can’t think of where I’d be without you.”

Shea closed the distance and prodded Cyn, “Let’s not think about that. I just want you here, with me, forever. You ready?”

Cyn nodded. He had never been more sure of anything before this moment. He wanted to belong to this lycan.

The wolf took hold of Cyn’s knees and cautiously pressed on. For the first few moments, Cyn kept his hands on Shea’s sides. The sharp pain made a reappearance, causing the deer to seethe and grip his boyfriend’s flesh. He rode the discomfort and nursed it with deep breaths. It hurts so much!

“I got you, Cyn. I won’t move until you want me to.”

Hearing the deep voice soothed him. Moving his hands to Shea’s chest worked as a distraction to some extent. When the pain was reduced, Cyn nodded, and was treated to more of the pleasant rocking motion. The pistoning was beyond gentle, and completely against everything Cyn knew about mating. Sheamus was right; it’s nothing like I thought it would be!

Shea’s hips landed, pressing against Cyn. With his legs being held in place, he looked at the man claiming him, “Sh-Sheamus?”

The lycan let down the deer’s legs and leaned in closer, almost within distance of kissing him, “That’s all of me, little man. You feel so amazing right now. So warm and tight.”

Shea’s tool felt snug and hot inside of him. The body weight on top of him was more than intoxicating. “It’s… so big.”

“I’m not hurting you, am I?”

“N-no! It feels good.”

“Kiss me, Cyn.”

Their lips met, but Cyn whimpered as Shea ground slowly against him. It was what the deer was craving. Move! Move more, Sheamus!

The lycan straightened his posture and pulled his hips back, only to push forward. The motion repeated, increasing in speed, but not in force. Transferring his grip to Cyn’s waist, Shea’s gaze never faltered.

As the wolf’s hips slapped against Cyn’s, the deer cried out in ecstasy. The pace quickened and so did the pleasure. He wanted to express his satisfaction with their act, but he could barely maintain enough air for his impulsive noises.

A familiar sensation was building. I’m… I’m about to—

“That’s it, come for me, Cyn!”

Shea’s voice was haggard, but the command was all the deer needed. Pushed over the edge, he climaxed. Finding solace in the wolf, he clenched Shea’s pectoral. The lycan lowered, his belly rubbing against the deer’s mess.

The movements grew erratic, and Shea grunted, “I’m coming, Cyn! You’re… You’re mine!” He proceeded to thrust wildly into the deer.

Cyn moaned as Shea prepared to finalize their mating, but with the final pumps, the wolf began to grow inside of him. What’s happening?

As the shaft ballooned, Shea roared. Thick strands of saliva flew from his mouth, his wolf just barely under the surface of the human face. To Cyn, the man looked crazed. Snorting and seething, Shea breathed heavily and kept his manhood inside the deer.

When Cyn touched the heaving chest, the wide and brown irises darted to him. Shea had marked his territory. A low and gruff word was stretched menacingly, “Mine…”

Despite the wolf’s appearance, Cyn was unafraid of Shea. However, he was concerned with the bulbous entity inside of him. When he finished, it grew! It’s almost uncomfortable. “Sheamus?”

Shea's hand caressed the cernunnos' cheek, "We did it. God, I love you so much, Cyn."

"I love you too, but… you're so big. Is this normal?"

"Yeah, I'm tied."

"Tied? I don't know what that means."

The wolf's head hung low, followed by a chuckle, "Right, that's a thing with lycan. Our dicks swell up when we breed, ensuring insemination. Is it hurting you?"

Cyn shook his head, "No, it's tight but it feels good. How long are you… tied for?"

Moving Cyn's leg over his head and to the side, Shea gently laid next to his mate, causing a light bleat from the movement, "It ranges. Sometimes it lasts up to half an hour, depending on how much the wolf likes it's partner. We'll probably be here for a while."

The deer nestled against the warm body and focused on the feeling of Shea inside him. Half an hour… of this? A burly arm draped over him, and he instinctively latched onto Shea's hand. "I think I can handle that."

Copyright © 2021 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 34
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Cyn is mated at last and it was hot. Looks like quickies aren't in the cards with the whole knot thing.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Looks like quickies aren't in the cards with the whole knot thing.

Bounce No GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Phew..nuff said!!!

This Is Fine Oh No GIF by Film Riot

followed by

shower GIF

:gikkle: Glad you enjoyed the chapter!!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Cool Down Golden Girls GIF

Anyone have a plumber on speed dial? This guy's basement is FLOODED.

That was hotter than hot and very much worth the wait. I'm glad it was lovemaking and not "wham! bam(bi)! thank you, ma'am!" Seamus took care of Cyn like we knew he would, making sure his man enjoyed each and every second of the experience. Can't wait to see how the claim holds up at the pack meeting. Should be . . . enlightening.

Next stop: Alpha Claude vs the mattress!

 

spacer.png

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Danners said:

Cool Down Golden Girls GIF

Anyone have a plumber on speed dial? This guy's basement is FLOODED.

That was hotter than hot and very much worth the wait. I'm glad it was lovemaking and not "wham! bam(bi)! thank you, ma'am!" Seamus took care of Cyn like we knew he would, making sure his man enjoyed each and every second of the experience. Can't wait to see how the claim holds up at the pack meeting. Should be . . . enlightening.

Next stop: Alpha Claude vs the mattress!

 

spacer.png

Only know one plumber, and he's got a red cap. 

I cackled at bam(bi)... then again at the GIFs...

Oh, I'm sure the pack meeting will go smoothly. :gikkle:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Mmm, werewolves knotting and forcing their lovers to cuddle... oops, that's my kink :P

Masterfully written as always.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Yeoldebard said:

Mmm, werewolves knotting and forcing their lovers to cuddle... oops, that's my kink :P

Masterfully written as always.

Cat Hug GIF

I appreciate a good cuddle. 

Thanks, Yeoldebard!!! Glad you liked the chapter!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Patch1 said:

Phenomenal!!!!!!!  

Hot As Hell GIF - HotAsHell Hot OverHeating - Discover & Share GIFs

I might need a cold shower!!!!!

:gikkle: Always happy to see your approval, Patch!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Whew... I'm all caught up now!  I love the budding relationship between the Alpha and Kieran.  Sheamus and Cyn are officially mated :D  Now Cyn needs to become an official member of the pack! 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Whew... I'm all caught up now!  I love the budding relationship between the Alpha and Kieran.  Sheamus and Cyn are officially mated :D  Now Cyn needs to become an official member of the pack! 

Yay! I have a night off coming up, so I may be able to get the next chapter done soon!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, JR Tittle said:

Nothing quite like some steamy love making and a cuddle….I love cuddles…..

Who doesn't love a good cuddle? 

texas rangers cuddles GIF by MLB

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Who doesn't love a good cuddle? 

texas rangers cuddles GIF by MLB

Porcupines?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dan South said:

Tastefully done as always. Climax and a cuddle. Perfect.

Didn’t want to ruin a well-deserved compliment with a LOL moment I found in this chapter. Consider this line without context: “Shea breathed heavily and kept his manhood inside the deer.”

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..