Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 383 Words
  • 2,846 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jimmy & Richie - 4. Chapter 4

Driving home, I thought about what Gramps said. I remember how proud dad was when I took to football. For him, that was a man's game.

“Are you excited about working for Gramps?”

“Yes, I think that'll be great. I can earn some money to help me with my college expenses. Gramps said I could live in the apartment.”

“I haven't been in that apartment for years. But if I remember, it was a nice three room apartment. It'll be a quiet place for you to study."

The next morning, I met Mike as we walked to school. “How was your week-end?”

“It was good. I went with the folks to my grandparents. Gramps has a three-room apartment above his garage that's empty. He told me I could live there while I'm in school. And he's going to let me work at his company this summer. How about you?”

“The weekend went very well. Dad said after school is out we can drive down to Florida. I'll get the opportunity to check out FSU. I'll probably work at dad's store this summer. I'm going to miss you.”

Mike's dad owns a large electronic store. All the kids bought their electronic gadgets from him.

"I'm going to miss you also, Mike. This will be the first time in twelve years that we have been separated. We must stay in contact."

As I thought about Mike, I became a little depressed. I grew up with Mike. He was like a brother to me. We did everything together and even had special moments. I think Mike is the only one who ever saw me with an erection. He certainly was the first one I had a circle jerk with.

Arriving at school, we headed to our first class. I wouldn't see Mike again till lunch time. The morning seemed to fly past. When I walked into the lunch room, I saw Mike and Richie, they pulled me into the serving line. Richie was all smiles as if he had a secret to tell and couldn't wait.

Sitting down at out tables, “Guess what?”

Mike being the wise ass, “You're pregnant.” Richie reached over a swatted Mike on the side of his head.

“I applied to Ohio State and got accepted.” “Really, that was fast.”

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 8
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

15 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter.

thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

While interesting as a vignette, it could have been easily worked into a longer chapter. Interesting though. Is Richie's main reason for picking Ohio State to be near Jimmy? I sure hope so.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I agree that I would appreciate longer chapters with a bit more character development.  On to the next chapter....

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 5/6/2020 at 6:54 AM, drpaladin said:

While interesting as a vignette, it could have been easily worked into a longer chapter. Interesting though. Is Richie's main reason for picking Ohio State to be near Jimmy? I sure hope so.

Possible.  You may be right

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..