Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 3,045 Words
  • 2,710 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jimmy & Richie - 18. Chapter 18

The meeting

In the morning Rich and Jimmy waited till Nick got up before they changed the sheets, took a shower and got ready for the day. They didn't have time to fool around in the shower but they still had a slight flush on their faces.

In the kitchen, dressed and ready to leave, “Nick, what time did you tell Alice we’d pick her up?”

“I told her we’d pick her up at twelve thirty. I guess we'll go directly to the diner.”

“Maybe, I think Gramps said that his meeting was set for two. I guess the guy he's meeting figures the diner won't be busy at that time. I’d like to get to the diner at one- thirty, I need to make sure everything is working.”

“What are we going to do from twelve-thirty till one-thirty?”

“We could go to the mall for a while.”

And that is what we did. I was afraid Nick would get involved in a game and not wanting to leave but with Alice that might not happen. I arrived at work a few minutes late.

My favorite guard was there. "Running a little late are we.”

“I cleared coming in late with the boss last night, so I think I'm safe.”

The mornings became very predictable, a short chat at the guard house, parking, then check-in at the security desk with the usual comment, Mr. Bishop would like to see you before going to your station.

Walking into Gramps office, "Good morning Grandfather, do you have a new assignment for me?”

"No, James, I want to make sure everything is set at the diner.”

"We'll arrive at one-thirty, that'll give me time to check out the cameras and sound system. Nick will be in one booth with his girlfriend, Rich will be in one booth and I'll be in another booth. It shouldn't be too crowded then. Just be sure to guide him to the empty booth by the side door.”

"I hope this works James. I'm not sure what he's going to say but whatever it is, he'll not get anymore contracts."

Gramps told me to go and take an inventory of spare parts this morning until it was time to pick up Rich and Nick. Taking inventory was a make job, the inventory was very well controlled and didn't need verification.

I left the plant at eleven -thirty and headed home. Rich met me in the garage, I got a kiss, "Nick is getting ready. Should I take a book or something with me?”

"Yes, a text book and a notebook so you can give the impression you are studying. I think I'll take a newspaper or magazine. I'll set it up so service will be slow.”

"What about Nick and Alice?”

"I'm sure Nick will figure out something.”

"What will I figure out?”

"How to keep busy while sitting in a booth. Rich is going to look like he's doing homework and I'll be reading a newspaper. I'll arrange for slow service.”

"I hope this works.”

"So do I"

We stopped at the mall, Rich went and bought one of those self help books, a tablet and a pen, I got a copy of the Times, it was the largest newspaper there. Theoretically, it'd take me two days to read all of it. I also went to the electronic shop and picked up a remote recording device, it looked like a phone. If anyone looked, it would look like I was listening to music. I could hear conversations within fifty feet.

We actually arrived at the diner at one, Nick and Anna took a booth on the left side of the main door, Rich had the booth on the right side of the door and I took the booth next to the last booth on the right side. I went into the manager's office and checked the video and made sure the tape was set with a new tape. The manager knew that the service was to be slow and had told the waitresses. At this time of the day, lunch being over there were only two waitresses working. I had Rich sit in the corner booth and did a sound check with a song playing. Everything was working and now the waiting.

Alice was kept in the dark and thought Nick and her were in the diner on a luncheon date. Nick didn't say any different, he stalled with his order using the time talking. Knowing Nick, he would ask a thousand questions and keep her busy answering them.

I checked everything out, Nick and Rich were in their seats, there were a few customers so the diner gave the impression that it was somewhat busy. We occupied three booths and the special booth was empty. There were a total of sixteen booths with a corner booth seating six, the other booths could seat four. There were seats at the counter which were occupied by several truckers. The waitresses spent a lot of time with them so it didn't look like they were slow to wait on the booths. We did order drinks when they brought the menus and they came directly with the drinks. They asked if we were ready to order, we told them we needed more time.

As it turned out, we were glad to have come earlier. Gramps showed up with his guest at one thirty instead of two. I noticed Gramps when he walked by my table but didn't look up at him, I kept my nose in my paper. I flicked my electronic phone on and listened. The waitress brought over their menus and took their drink orders. The sound was perfect.

I noticed the man looking at the table juke box, Rich saw it as well and put a coin in the box and started to play a song. The man then looked at the menu, the waitress brought them their drinks and took their order. The man looked around the diner and saw one kid with his girl friend, one kid doing homework and one kid with nose in a newspaper. He looked at the truck drivers at the counter, watched as several got up and left. Looking out the window he could see them getting into their rigs and leaving.

After the waitress brought their food, Gramps opened the discussion. "What reason did you have to short change me. We have been doing business for ten years. If one of my men hadn't noticed the difference, I guess we'd still be doing business. But I can't place anymore orders with you. I had my accounting department pull your invoices for the last five years, we have paid your company more than one hundred fifty million dollars. If I assumed that even ten percent of our orders were short changed that's fifteen million dollars that you have swindled from me."

The man looked at Gramps with a smirk, "It's your fault that you didn't catch it sooner. You just were an easy pick for us. When we realized that you never caught it on the first shipment, we just continued. And now you can't stop because I won't let you.”

"What do you mean you won't let me. I own my company not you.”

"Yes, but you have a government contract, and your prices are a reflection of raw material costs. I looked at your contract, it calls for twenty five percent above the cost of goods. So effectively you have been overcharging the government.”

"That will change, I'll tell them and then let them investigate your books as well. I'm sure a thorough investigation will show you billed us for kilos and shipped in pounds.”

"No, it won't show because when we receive an order from you, we electronically adjust the order to match the delivery. That is the problem using electronic order systems versus paper. We could also alter paper systems.”

"I would guess we’re not the only company being scammed.”

"No, actually all four of our customers are being scammed, you just were the first one to catch us.”

"Then I see no reason to continue this discussion."

Gramps got up and left the diner, the waitress brought the bill and set it on the table. He picked up the bill, looked at it and just left. As soon as he left the diner, I went and got the video tape, disconnected the mikes and got the sound tape. I sat with Rich and we ordered lunch. I noticed Nick and Anna were eating as well.

"Did you get everything?”

"Yes, it was perfect. The video was clear and I have two copies of the tape, one I took from the Juke box at the table and one from my tape recorder.”

"Are you going to give them to your Grandfather tonight or tomorrow morning?”

"No, we'll stop on the way home and I'll give them to him then."

I looked out of the window and I noticed the man was sitting in his car, watching the diner. I wonder if he suspected something. I stood up and shook Rich's hand and it looked like I was telling him something. He waved good bye, pulled out his cell phone and made a call. I knew he called Gramps and told him what was happening. I went to my car and drove away, I headed to the plant. Arriving at the plant, I went straight to Gramps office and gave him the video tape and the sound tapes. He made a phone call and asked me to wait. I sat in his office for thirty minutes before two men entered. He introduced me as his grandson and gave them a brief overview of the meeting. He then handed them the video and sound tapes. Thanking him they left.

"What is going to happen next Grandfather?”

"Well, those two men are from the government and will handle the case. They will raid the offices of our blackmailer and I'd bet they'd be there in less than one hour. As soon as they hear those tapes, they'll have the FBI and local police at his office.”

"I need to go back to the diner and pick up the guys.”

"Ok just be careful. He's watching the diner to see if anyone leaves.”

"Maybe I should call a taxi for the guys, actually I'll need two.”

"That would be wise, do it and I'll pay."

I called Rich and told him a taxi would arrive and take him home. Then I called Nick and told him the same thing. Now all I had to do was wait.

"James, go home, just be careful when you leave the plant.

As I drove out of the plant, I handed the guard an envelop, it was empty, "This is for the personal office, they wouldn't let me deliver it.”

"I'll take care of it."

I then drove home but not directly. I stopped at the mall and waited an hour, drove to the grocery store, picked up some food for breakfast and then drove home. When I got there Rich and Nick were waiting for me.

"Ok, what's happening”

"I dropped everything off at Gramps, he called someone and two government agents came and took the video and sound tapes. Gramps said they'd be raiding their office within an hour. Let's check the TV and see if anything is being said about the raid."

The phone rang, Rich answered it. “Miss Marie said there would be a family dinner and meeting tonight, all of us are requested to attend.”

"Maybe we'll find out what's happening."

Dinner wasn't till six and we had about three hour to wait. Nick fixed himself a snack, I went and took a shower with Rich, it took a great deal longer than normal. As much as I liked Nick, I couldn't wait till he left. We dressed casually and I think it was the first time I have ever taken one hour to dress. However, I wasn't complaining, the kiss breaks, the hug breaks and even a quick suck break were welcome breaks.

“Are you guys ready, it's almost time to go to dinner.”

“Yes, we're ready. Are you that hungry?”

“I'm starving, remember I'm a growing boy."

At dinner, Miss Marie joined us. I knew that this would be a serious dinner. After dinner, we helped Miss Marie clear the table.

“Boys, what happened today is more serious than we first thought. When the Feds raided the office of our friend, they found several connections to a Russian competitor. It appears that our friend was sending copies of our orders along with other companies that had government contracts to the Russians by way of the Russian embassy.”

“Does that put us a risk?”

“No, because no one knows where the initial information came from. Evidently the CIA has been watching the Russians. Our spies in Russia were feeding information to the CIA. So for all purposes, the raid was caused by the information fed to the FBI from the CIA. It's complicated but we are not implicit in this action."

“Is this news going to be on TV or in the papers?”

“I don't know, we'll just have to watch. But you men did an excellent job of getting the facts. So I think you should pack up and go on a trip. Richard, don't you want to see your dad?”

"Yes, but it's in the opposite direction to take Nick home.”

“Gramps, that's an excellent idea, we could see Rich's dad and then take Nick home. That'll fill in our remaining time slot before school starts.”

"You know James, I'm very proud of you. I'm also proud of you Richard and Nicholas. The three of you make a great team. I talked with Gram and we have decided to pay all of your expenses for this trip. James, here is a credit card for you to use. Just keep your receipts in case there are any problems."

I looked at Rich and Nick, they had smiles from one ear to the other. “Gramps, does that mean I don't have to go to work tomorrow?”

Gramps just grabbed me and gave me a hug. He and Gram had a big smile on their face. Miss Marie went and brought a cake she baked for dessert. I was smiling, Rich was very happy, he was going to see his dad and Nick was smiling as he was going to see Niagara Falls.

"Well, guys, let's help Miss Marie clean up and then we better start packing.”

Miss Marie said we didn't have to help her, but we did anyway. It didn't take us long, I took the garbage out as we left the house.

"Last one in has to make breakfast tomorrow morning."

I watched them as they ran, I'd make breakfast. It didn't bother me, I was use to getting up early. Nick won the race and when I got there, they had started to pack. Nick needed more space, he had more clothes than his suitcase would hold. Rich and I combined enough in one suitcase, providing additional space for Nick.

Suitcases packed, we decided to watch the eleven o'clock news. There was nothing said about the raid or arrests. I guess this will be classified top secret.

“Guys, I got the impression from Gramps that we should keep this secret and not tell anyone about this."

"You're right Jimmy, if anyone finds out what we know, our lives could be in danger.” We silently agreed that we'd not tell anyone about this.

All packed, I headed for bed followed by Rich. Nick decided to take a shower before bed, Rich and I had already had our shower. I love bedtime, Rich would snuggle into me with his head on my shoulder and his hand freely caressing my body. I couldn't wait to spend time alone with him. With those thoughts in my head, I felt a hand on my cock. I looked at Rich, he had a smirk on his face and I knew what he was going to do. Sure enough as soon as I was hard, he headed south. I felt his lips and then his tongue, I was in heaven and hell at the same time. Nick had crawled in bed and was laying with his back up against me. I couldn't make a sound, I was biting my lip. Try lying perfectly still while your boyfriend sucks your cock, it's a torture worse than hell. Your body wants to react, you're holding your breath and you are trying not to moan. You are holding all of this back, then when you can't hold it back any longer, you cum like you have never had before. All the while biting your arm to keep quiet.

Rich crawled back up and kissed me. I could taste my cum on his lips and tongue. He looked me in the eye and I swear I saw the devil there. He knew what he had done and he knew what I was feeling. Looking into his eyes, "I love you.” I kissed him feeling very content, slipping into a deep sleep. But it wasn't a good sleep, thoughts about what happened created all kind of nightmares for me. Russians chasing me and no matter how fast I ran I couldn't get away from them. I guess I was tossing and turning so much both Nick and Rich tried to wake me.

"Jimmy, wake up you’re having a nightmare.” Nick was shaking me from the back and Rich was shaking me from the front. I slowly opened my eyes and then realized I was in bed and just had a nightmare.

"Are you ok?”

"Yes, I guess I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was being chased by the Russians and no matter how fast I ran I couldn't get away.”

Rich pulled me into his arms, which wasn't an easy thing since I'm quite a bit taller than him. But he managed to get my head on his shoulder and started to rock me. Nick was giving my back a massage. Slowly I fell back to sleep and no more dreams.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 9
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So far a great story and have to say another great chapter.  I look forward to reading the next one.  Keep up the great work.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Hugsly said:

So far a great story and have to say another great chapter.  I look forward to reading the next one.  Keep up the great work.

Thanks, I appreciate your comments and encouragement 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter. The meeting went well, the crooks were bigger than they were expecting. The boys are getting a few days holiday as a reward for doing such a good job, off to see Rich's Dad and then take Nick home.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Niagra FallsSlowly I turned... step by step...inch by inch...

I'm sorry, but that CEO is a moron. These type of contracts are cash cows you'd have to be crazy to screw up. If he thought he had any leverage, he was delusional. He was also nuts to talk so bluntly when every cellphone these days is a potential recording device. For  the closer, China pays better than the Russians. Like I said, moron. A really slick guy would have picked Gramps up and taken him to a place of his choosing or switched locations  at the last minute. All or most oef the recordings would have been white noise..

Anyway... Things worked out well other than Jimmy being chased in his dreams by Boris Natasha. He didn't have Rocky the flying squirrel, but Rich and Nick did a much better job of comforting him.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Wow Russians and espionage I would be very nervous. Great way you wrote that 

thank you

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Hugsly said:

So far a great story and have to say another great chapter.  I look forward to reading the next one.  Keep up the great work.

thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Niagra FallsSlowly I turned... step by step...inch by inch...

I'm sorry, but that CEO is a moron. These type of contracts are cash cows you'd have to be crazy to screw up. If he thought he had any leverage, he was delusional. He was also nuts to talk so bluntly when every cellphone these days is a potential recording device. For  the closer, China pays better than the Russians. Like I said, moron. A really slick guy would have picked Gramps up and taken him to a place of his choosing or switched locations  at the last minute. All or most oef the recordings would have been white noise..

Anyway... Things worked out well other than Jimmy being chased in his dreams by Boris Natasha. He didn't have Rocky the flying squirrel, but Rich and Nick did a much better job of comforting him.

I like Boris as a kid 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, drpaladin said:

Niagra FallsSlowly I turned... step by step...inch by inch...

I'm sorry, but that CEO is a moron. These type of contracts are cash cows you'd have to be crazy to screw up. If he thought he had any leverage, he was delusional. He was also nuts to talk so bluntly when every cellphone these days is a potential recording device. For  the closer, China pays better than the Russians. Like I said, moron. A really slick guy would have picked Gramps up and taken him to a place of his choosing or switched locations  at the last minute. All or most oef the recordings would have been white noise..

Anyway... Things worked out well other than Jimmy being chased in his dreams by Boris Natasha. He didn't have Rocky the flying squirrel, but Rich and Nick did a much better job of comforting him.

Yes he was an idiot.  Sometimes it takes an idiot to slip up. he also was very cocky, I think he isn't cocky any longer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..