Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 4,019 Words
  • 2,446 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jimmy & Richie - 23. Chapter 23

The deed is done

As soon as I hit the bed, I was out. I didn’t even feel Rich coming to bed. All I know is when I woke in the morning, someone’s head was on my chest, and someone’s hand was on my dick. I looked at his face and it was serene and a small smile could be detected. Carefully I extracted myself, went to empty my bladder and started to take my shower. I just had soaped my hair when I felt someone behind me helping.

“Good morning Rich, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

This morning because I had to get to work, we didn’t spend much time playing in the shower. Oh, we had enough time to taste some creamy dessert, that doesn’t take long once you get to finish with the mixing. I got dressed while Rich went and made breakfast.

“We need to go shopping.”

“Yes, we can do that, or I can give you the money, and you can do that after you do the laundry.”

“Ok, that would give us more time tonight.”

We did have coffee with a toasted bagel. Rich took bagels from the freezer and defrosted them in the microwave. That was always a tricky proposition, too much you had cardboard and not enough you couldn’t separate them. I don’t know how he did it, but we had bagels and coffee for breakfast.

Rich drove me to work. I told him to pick me up at twelve for lunch. I walked through the gate, my friend, the guard, wanted to know if I had car problems. I told him a friend needed the car. He just dropped me off. I walked to the security station; they just looked at me and shook their head. I took the elevator to Gramps’s office. When I got off the elevator, Gramps secretary wasn’t there. I went and knocked on Gramps office door, he waved me in.

“Good morning, Grandfather, you have a new or old assignment for me?”

“Where do you want to work today, everywhere you work they all want you back. I can’t tell you how proud that makes me.”

“Do you know where the biggest load is today, do we have a large shipment coming in or going out or do we need help in assembly.”

“Wait just a minute.” Gramps made a few phone calls, “James, I want you to go and see Mr. Allen in sales. Although most of our business is with the government, we do have some non-government customers. He’s on the second floor just beyond payroll. He’s expecting you.”

I went to the second floor, waved at Mrs. Weaver as I went by her office. She smiled and waved back. I knocked on the door with Mr. Allen’s name on it. I heard, 'come in'. “You must be James.”

“Yes, Sir, Mr. Bishop assigned me to your department today.”

“We are not a big group since eighty-five percent of our business is with the government, we have only two people working in sales beside myself. What I thought I’d do today is to pair you up with one of our sales people and see what happens.”

I followed him to a small office, where I was introduced to Mr. Robson. “Glen, this is James Ricardo, he’s an intern and has been shuffled around various departments and today you luck out, or we lucked out.”

I shook Mr Robson’s hand. “Ok James, as you may know, or maybe you don’t, we sell to a very small niche market. The devices are used in security systems that many businesses have installed in their warehouses or places of business. The unit looks like this.”

“Yes, I have seen them. In fact my first assignment was to put these together for Mr. Chester.”

“So you’re the James who impressed him. He said he gave you more than he thought you would get done but you finished all of them.”

“It wasn’t that hard once you got the system organized.”

“I have to make a sales call today. Do you want to go along?”

“Yes, if that’s possible”

“Good let’s go. This is a new customer. He has an electronic store and is concerned that he may be targeted for theft. Electronic stores are constantly being hit. The items have a high street value, and electronics are becoming an everyday word.”

We drove to an independent store. Most electronic stores are now within malls, but there are a few independent, stand-alone stores. We drove around the back of the store and park next to a small loading dock. Rang a bell, the door open, I was introduced to Mr. Cameron, the store owner. While Mr. Robson talked to the owner, I looked at the outside of the building. I didn’t see any lights or cameras. Anyone could pull a truck up to the door and enter the building.

We walked into the building. We were in an area that was a warehouse. Again I noticed no cameras or security alarm systems. From there, we walked into a hallway, to the right was a bathroom, to the left was an office. Both areas were blocked. There wasn’t a window from the office looking into the store area. The actual store, had a regular glass door and a large display window, shelves lined both walls and there were a few floor displays. Again, cameras were absent, and I didn’t see any protection for the door or window.

While Mr. Cameron and Mr. Robson talked in the office, I looked around the store area. Looking at the various equipment on display, I realize that they had everything needed for building a secure network. I wanted to make some notes, but I didn’t have any paper. Knocking on Mr. Cameron’s office, I asked if he had a tablet I could use. He gave me the tablet that was on his desk. I thanked him and went back into the display area.

I started to make some notes, from what I saw, points of vulnerability, and areas where detectors could be located for maximum surveillance. I knew he’d need a recording device similar to what I used at the diner. We could use Gramps detectors to trigger a recording that could be used later in case of theft. After shaking hands and promising to get a proposal to Mr. Cameron within a week, we went back to the office.

I sat at an empty desk and began to put together a list of areas I thought needed better security. Mr. Robson asked me what I was doing. I told him, he asked to see the report when I finished. I divided the report into two major sections, outside security, and inside security. It was obvious that the security at the loading dock had to be top quality. That was the weakest part of the building. Since there were no outside lights and the door being a normal wooden door, anyone could easily break into the warehouse area and steal the complete inventory. So my proposal would be to light the area, install cameras that would be activated by a switch when the loading dock door was opened. I would use two cameras, one a dummy camera and a camera that could operate in minimum light. The light would be installed at the roof level and would provide sufficient light for the camera.

Next, I’d re-enforce the loading dock door. The lock on the door would have to be upgraded to a numerical lock with a back up scanner system. Then I’d look at the front of the building. The glass store window would need to be protected by adding a sliding chain cover on the outside of the window, activated from the inside. The window should also include electrical strips that, if broken, would sound an alarm. I also added a large wall clock with a camera to record all store activity, during operations as well as after hours.

Displays should have a detector that would alarm the owner if moved. They could also direct a camera at the point of detection. Virtually all movements within the store could be monitored. There was one weak area during the hours the store was open for business. A robber could enter and force the owner to open the safe. A detector could be designed to alert the police.

“Mr. Robson, I have jotted down what I considered potential security issues and made a few recommendations. If you need any further explanations of what I wrote, let me know.”

It was time to leave, and I didn’t realize how much time had passed. I called Rich and told him I would be ready to leave in a few minutes and to meet me at the gate. I went to my Grandfather's office and told him I was leaving. I would see him tonight. By the time I got to the gate, Rich was there waiting for me. As soon as we cleared the gate, I kissed Rich on the cheek.

“Did you get the laundry done?”

“I think I did something that might make you mad. Since I was going to do some shopping, I asked Miss Marie if she needed anything. While we were talking I happened to mention that I was going to do the laundry. She told me to leave it and she will do it since I’ll be shopping for her. I know you didn’t want that to happen and I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad.”

“I knew if she found out about us taking our clothes to a laundromat, she would offer. We’ll have to make it up to her. But let’s be a little sneaky next time, ok.”

Rich looked at me with a big smile, and when he smiles, I’ll forgive him for everything. “How will we make it up to her?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we can buy her a special gift. I’ll explain to Gram and find out from her what we could get.”

“How did work go today?”

“I worked in the sales department. We visited a store and basically they had no security. I drafted some ideas and gave them to the salesman. I’ll probably see what he’ll say tomorrow. You'll be coming to work tomorrow I bet.”

“Do you think I’ll get my clearance that fast?”

“Yep, I had mine in one day. I think they just rubber stamp Gramps papers.”

“There’s a gift on the table for you. I didn’t open it but who is it from?”

“Brand gave it to me when we left. I have been so tired I forgot to open it. We’ll do that after dinner.”

“I have the lists, so let’s do the grocery shopping. I’ll take a cart for Miss Marie. You can take a cart for us.”

I had the easiest job since I only had to get food for breakfast and lunch. Now that Nick isn’t around anymore, we don’t need snack food. I did pick up a lot of fruit.

I met Rich at the meat counter, “Rich, add that pork roast to my cart, after check out, you can put it in with Miss Marie’s groceries.” Sneaky, yes, it was sneaky, but I knew we would be sharing that roast.

“Rich, you take Miss Marie’s groceries to her and tell her you have to leave to help me. If she checks the bags and finds that roast, you’ll catch hell.”

“Ok, I’ll just drop them off. I put that roast on the bottom of the bag.”

I carried half of what we bought to the apartment and about five minutes later Rich came in with the rest laughing. “I think Miss Marie reads minds. She took the groceries and gave me a funny look. I think when we go to dinner, we should use the front door.”

“No, you use the front door, I’ll go in the kitchen way and pretend I didn’t know what you did.”

“No, that way I’ll get all of the blame.”

“No, you won’t, she knows I’d do something like that but not you. So this way, she’ll think I did that to pay her back for doing the clothes. I’ll talk to Gram and mention that we don’t think it’s fair for Miss Marie to do our laundry.”

“We might get away with it this time but not the next time.”

“Let’s see what Brand gave us.” I removed the wrapping paper, opened the box and started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“Look, a booklet on gay love, a package of condoms and handwritten instructions on making love. I guess Brand thinks that since Nick isn’t here, we should consummate our love.”

“And you don’t?”

“Yes, I do, but who’s going to be the top and who’s going to be the bottom?”

“Can’t we both be tops and bottoms. I know you’re the only one for me and I’d love to show you my physical love as well as to receive it from you.”

“Maybe we should read this pamphlet first. I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

“After dinner, we can read it together.”

Dinner was delicious as well. Rich did use the front door, and I went into the kitchen. Miss Marie cornered me right away. “James,” now I knew I was in trouble.

“Yes, Miss Marie, and thank you for doing our laundry. You really didn’t have to do that.”

I think that took a little edge off the coming scolding we were going to get. “I know that this was your idea and not Rich’s.”

“Miss Marie, you know how we feel about you. Think of it as a thank-you gift that we’ll share with you.”

That did it. She started to laugh. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek then left to see Gram.

“Why did Rich use the front door?”

“Well, Miss Marie did our laundry, and I told Rich that I didn’t want her to do it as she had enough to do. It’s easy for us to use the laundromat in town when we go shopping or to eat. I bought a pork roast and we put it into her bag which Rich delivered. I told him to use the front door while I went into the kitchen. I got the dickens but I knew if I smiled Miss Marie will forgive me. But Gram, we really don’t want Miss Marie to do our laundry. Essentially we double her load. It doesn’t cost us much to do the laundry in town.”

“You know, Miss Marie is very fond of you. This isn’t a load for her, she enjoys doing things for you boys.”

“I just don’t feel right about it. How about us using your laundry facilities but Rich and I will do the laundry.”

“Ok we’ll try it, but I think Miss Marie will toss you out.”

“Jimmy, is it safe for me to go into the kitchen and say hi to Miss Marie?” “

Yes, you can go. She thinks it was me.”

Right after Rich went into the kitchen, Frick and Frack went and sat in front of the door. “Gramps must be coming home.”

Sure enough, the door opened and Gramps came in petting the dogs. He saw me sitting with Gram, came over and gave Gram a kiss and patted me on the head. “I heard you did a good job today?”

“I didn’t do anything today except go on a call with Mr. Robson.”

He just smiled, “Where is Richard?”

“In the kitchen with Miss Marie”

“I have his authorization with me, he can start working tomorrow . When does school start?”

“Freshman orientation starts on Monday, but the first classes don’t start until the following Monday.”

Gramps went into his study and came back out without his suit coat and tie. He poured himself a drink, offered a sherry to Gram, looked at Rich and I, we shook our heads no.

It wasn’t long before Miss Marie said that dinner was ready. It was excellent as usual. Dessert was a peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. That was my favorite and I think that was her way of saying we were back in her good graces. After dinner, we went to Gramps study were he gave Rich his papers and badge. Rich just smiled and thanked Gramps.

“I know you only have a few days till school starts, but depending on your schedule, you might get a few days once in a while. I’ll assign you to tasks that’ll help but aren’t critical.”

I knew what Rich would be doing, pretty much what I did the first few days. But hey, it’s a little spending money.

That evening as we sat on the sofa, we began to read the material Brand gave me. At first, I thought no way, and then as I read. I thought yes, way.

I looked at Rich, “You want to be first?” Looking into those eyes, It really didn’t matter. I loved Rich and would do whatever he wanted. Love given equals love shared.

“I’m not sure. I think it’ll hurt, especially with what you have between your legs”

“Rich, I wouldn’t hurt you if I could help it, so I’ll receive your love tonight. Then when you’re ready, you can receive my love.”

I thought about what I just said, and I wasn’t sure if the time was right. I loved Rich, and I knew I wanted to spend my life with him. But, we were both very young to make that type of commitment.

“Rich, you understand that when we do this that there is no going back. We’ll have given our virginity to each other, which means if we break up and fall in love with someone else, we won’t be able to offer this gift to them.”

“Jimmy, I can’t see us breaking up unless you grow tired of me. I have never felt so happy and in love as I do now. I can’t see a future without you. I know we’re young, but there are many people our age that fall in love, marry and stay together for years. I have no qualms about giving myself to you.”

I watched Rich as he spoke, his eyes told me he was speaking from his heart. There was no doubt in my mind that he didn’t mean everything he said. But, how do I feel, would I wander away from him, would I fall out of love and would I be the one to break us up and his heart in doing so. The more I thought about it, the more I looked at Rich. I came realized that I did love him with everything I had, my heart, my life, and my soul. His face was aglow with his love for me, and I hoped he could see my love for him in my eyes and face.

I took his hand, walked to the bathroom, “Let’s start with a shower.” His smile and the wicked little light in his eyes told me that this was the right move. Our shower was very intense, our hands erotically moving over our bodies, playing with our nipples as we kissed. Our hands, cupping each other's butt cheeks, a slight pull forward, tends to turn our emotions into a blazing fire. Quickly drying, we ran for the bed.

As I was kissing Rich, he was rubbing his hands all over my back. Eventually, he moved his hands to my ass. As he squeezed my ass, he deepened his kiss. His tongue was begging for entrance. I opened my mouth as he began sliding his finger down the crack of my ass. When he reached my gate, I drew in my breath. I forgot about the kiss as I focused on his finger. Slowly he put pressure on my entrance with his finger. At first, I tightened up. He pressed his finger harder. I heard his whispered, ‘relax.’ I did relax as his finger pushed into my ass. It felt funny, and as he wiggled his finger, I relaxed more, I lost my apprehensions and began to enjoy what he was doing.

“I’m going to prep you cause I don’t want to hurt you. The literature said the first time might hurt a little so try and relax.”

I felt him move and then he was back in my arms. He took the tube of lubricant and spread it on his finger, placing the finger at my gate, he slipped in easily. I relaxed and knew that no matter how much it would hurt, Rich would do all he could to ease the pain.

I could feel his finger, “Jimmy, I’m going to add a second finger.” I could feel being stretched a little more. I concentrated on relaxing my anal muscles. Rich moved his fingers, pressing on the wall of my anus.

“Jimmy, I’m going to try three fingers.” I felt a little pain, and so I tightened my anus muscles, “Relax Jimmy, push put like you’re going to take a shit.” I did relax and pushed out, Rich’s three fingers slipped right in. I felt a little discomfort, but the slight pain was bearable.

“Jimmy you ready?”

“Yes, just go slow.”

I could hear Rich tearing the condom packet open, I waited for him to climb on my back. Soon I felt his dick at my entrance. It felt a lot wider than his three fingers. “Jimmy relax and push out.” I did then I felt a sharp pain as his dick head breached my ass. He rested till the initial pain of entry eased up. “You ok?”

“Yes, just go slow.” I could feel Rich, he would go in slow, then pause, then continue until he was fully saddled in my ass.

He leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, “I love you”

Then he started to move in and out slowly, the sensations were unbelievable. I could feel him as he rubbed against the lining of my ass. Then he change direction a little, he hit something in me that caused my dick to get hard. “You hit my prostrate, keep doing that.”

“Your wish is my command.” Rich began to speed up, and soon he was in the grove, he began to pound my ass, going faster and his breath was coming harder, I could feel him panting on my back, and then “Jimmy I’m coming.”

I could feel the moment he filled the condom, it felt strange, and I had the desire to have his love juice in my ass. I wanted to absorb it into my body. I wanted to have him with me for eternity. Now I thought of my fears and found them to be the fears of a foolish man.

Rich laid on my back, kissing my shoulder and neck. “Rich, I love you so much. Being a part of you is the greatest thing that I have ever experienced. I can’t wait for you to experience the love that I have for you by making love to you.”

Rich rolled off my back and went to the bathroom. He can back with a wet cloth and cleaned my ass from the lubricant. Laying in my arms, I looked into his sparkling eyes. If I didn’t think I loved him before, I now knew I loved him, and it would be for as long as we walked this earth.

“Tomorrow, it’ll be your turn. Jimmy, you’ll take it easy, right. You’re so much bigger than me.”

“Rich, I’ll do everything I can not to hurt you. If it hurts too much, I won’t do it.”

“No, Jimmy, I want to feel you inside me. You need to experience what I experienced inside you. It felt as if your soul united with mine and you must feel that as well. If you go slow, I think it’ll be ok.”

I pulled him into my arms, laying his head on my chest, we fell asleep.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Jimmy and Richie have grown really close together and now Nicks not there they have gone all the way. I loved Brands present, the book telling our guys how to do it safely. Richie can start work as his credentials have arrived.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm glad you are able to read my chapters again. Next chapter I'll post tonight, Hint: When is it Richie's turn?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was a great gift from Brand.I know they love Nick but I bet they don't miss him as much now

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 5/16/2020 at 7:29 PM, weinerdog said:

That was a great gift from Brand.I know they love Nick but I bet they don't miss him as much now

 

I still wonder about Nick, and his hometown friends. Bi maybe?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, pondman said:

I still wonder about Nick, and his hometown friends. Bi maybe?

Don't know but he is certainly open to gay relationships. His older brother is gay and his folks are not upset about it.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..