Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,674 Words
  • 2,520 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jimmy & Richie - 28. Chapter 28

The next morning we head off to school after a quick breakfast. We had decided that our love making would be at night and not in the morning. We tried it once and just got to class just in time, running all the way after we parked the car.

School had become routine, we attended our classes according to our schedule, breaks from class we would be in the library studying and then home again. "You know Rich this is working out pretty well. We get about 25 percent of our studying done at school which leaves us time to enjoy each other." I said that with raising my eyebrows several times. Rich just smiled and repeated the eye brow movement.

The next day started the week-end. I did go and meet with Mr. Robson. The customer was having a lot of in-store thefts. He had tight security on the doors but he was still losing inventory. For me the solution was simple but I listened to Mr. Robson discuss several possibilities. We left the customer with the promise to have something for him by Monday afternoon.

"James, I think you all ready have the solution."

"Yes, I didn't notice any recording devices in the store. Probably most of the material stolen would have to occur when the store was open. Unless one of the employees has a key to the store. What I would recommend is a video device like we used with Mr. Cameron and a movement detector for when the store was closed. Once the detector sensed movement, we could have it trigger the lights and the recording device connected to the camera."

"That was a simple solution. How do you know so much about the use of recording devices and cameras?"

"One of my projects when I was in high school was to develop a program that the teachers of handicapped children used. We would record their actions, unknown to them, and then play it back to them. This was done under the guidance of trained professionals, my job was to set up the system."

"Mr. Cameron is very pleased with the set up we gave him and hopefully Mr. Jacobs will be also."

Driving back home I wonder why Gramps wanted me to go on this assignment with Mr. Robson. I was sure that Robson could have handled it and would have come to the same conclusions I did. I wasn't sure if I should ask Gramps about it or just forget it. I decided to forget it but of course one doesn't really forget anything.

As I was driving into the garage, Rich came down to meet me, "Gram asked us to have dinner with them tonight."

"Good, how was your class?"

"It was mostly lab. We worked on some civil engineering drawings. I really like that class. You know before I came here I wasn't sure if I wanted to be an engineer or architect, but I'm liking my architect classes. Being around dad and construction I feel very comfortable with my classes."

"I'm glad, with my degree in engineering I could work with you on building projects. Just think, you design, I lay out the engineering and your dad builds, a total family project." Rich and I started to laugh.

"We'll have to find positions for Nick and Mike."

"Nick is easy, he can be our lawyer as for Mike, I'm not sure what he really wants. We've talked about it, I got the feeling he was going to follow in his father's footsteps."

"What are you two laughing about?"

"Hey Dad, Jimmy and I were discussing our careers. I'll design, he'll engineer and you'll build. How does that sound?"

Rich got a hug out of that, I got a pat on the back. I wasn't sure if Rich's dad found any humor in our comments or not, Rich did wink at me so I knew everything was ok. I'll get some feed back later tonight. But right now, Frick and Frack were demanding our attention.

"Let's take them to the pond and run them a little."

We did that but Rich and I tired out way before the dogs even got winded. Sitting down on the grass at the pond, we got wet kisses from the dogs. They had gone to the pond for a drink and with their wet mouth proceed to tell us how much they loved us with wet kisses. We wrestled with the dogs for a while, we lost they were all over us. We'd try and get up and they would jump on us and we'd be back on the ground. I think dogs are lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Rich and I just sat there and soon we each had the head of a dog in our lap. I have been around these dogs from the beginning and they have taught me a lot about love and acceptance. They accepted me without a hitch and Rich as well. It didn't matter to them that we were gay, they accepted us for what we are not who we loved, of course they wanted to make sure we loved them, and we did.

Dinner that night was excellent. Miss Marie made a stuffed pastry that when we cut into it the meat was bathed in a rich gravy. The smell was fantastic and the taste was beyond anyone's expectations. "Miss Marie, I believe that this was the best dinner I have ever tasted and one of your best as well. If I had the money, I'd set you up in business to just make these meat pies."

She just hit me on the head, she knew I wanted some to take to the apartment. You couldn't fool Miss Marie, or at least I couldn't. But honestly, she was a tremendous cook. She loved to cook and it showed in the fantastic meals she served us.

That evening as we snacked on left overs from Grams kitchen, "I don't know how you do it but I think you have Miss Marie wrapped around your fingers."

"No, not really, she has a kind and loving heart. You could have gotten a piece of pie as well. If Gram loves you and your sincere, Miss Marie will love you as well. If you went down to the kitchen right now and if she is there, you could ask for anything, if she has it, you'd get it."

"That's because you and I are together."

"No, it isn't. Remember we weren't together when you first came here. She practically hand fed you. I also see how she smiles at you when you enter her kitchen. Nope, she loves you but not as much as I do. Let's go to bed."

Of course going to bed became a ritual, first a long shower with a little hanky panky, then teeth brushed, covers pulled back, towels appropriately placed, and then the kissing and cuddling begins. By this time, we have figured out how to satisfy us in many ways. What always starts, is our kissing. It is a deep sensuous kiss with our lips and tongues letting each of us know of our love for each other. Our hands move over our bodies as if we had lost our eye sight, we use our fingers to create our bodies in our minds.Then our breathing becomes short and gasping, our hearts beat faster, we move our hands to the center of our universe. Carefully and with love, we copy each others moves, we fondle each others balls, moving our hand lower until we touch the entrance to our souls. Wriggling a finger, then two, while still kissing, we break apart and one of us moves down the body of the other. There is no plan on who does what, it happens. Carefully, one of us takes the other's dripping cock in his hand and slowly moves his hand from the base to the tip. By this time we are in the time old position of 69.

Our mouths caress the tip of the smooth shaft, relishing the taste of the nectar produced by our love. Then as if we're following a script, one of us urges the other to change positions. When this happens, legs are raised, lubricant is used and the ultimate in sharing of one's love for another begins. Being inside of Rich is a feeling of completeness, of being whole and of being able to share yourself in totality.

I know Rich feels the same way, we've discussed this feeling. We agree that people who are truly in love feel a connection when making love that's beyond any other experience. Rich said it's heaven on earth because it's as close to being one body as anyone could ever get. I agree whether I'm inside Rich or he's inside me, at that moment I feel a part of him. Our souls truly become one. Rich and I have discussed this feeling we share.

"Do you think when someone makes love just for the physical release, they feel what we do?"

"No, the physical release is like when we masturbate in a closet or bathroom. It's a physical reaction that we experience. But when I make love to you, it's far more than physical, it's an emotional feeling that tells me I'm an intrinsic part of my partner. I'm giving myself not only physically but also emotionally to my partner."

"That's exactly how I feel as well. There is a lot more than just getting off. It's like the giving of a precious part of your soul to your partner."

"Couldn't have said it better. Now why don't we practice what we just said."

Actually there is no top or bottom. If time permits, we both top and bottom before getting dressed for the day. In a true relationships, each partner does what is necessary to make the other partner happy and loved. At least that's what Rich and I think.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 15
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How well do you know the campus of OSU?I only ask because maybe you can mention a unique landmark on the campus or something.Like I know the football stadium holdover 100,000 people.

The problem the store owner is having is not unusual Has he tried things on his own I don't know why he needs their help.Maybe Its a sophisticated scheme by a employee.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Jimmy and Richie are doing well in both there studies and home life. Jimmy helps sort the problem the Store Owner is having with theft, the store owner just needs better security.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

How well do you know the campus of OSU?I only ask because maybe you can mention a unique landmark on the campus or something.Like I know the football stadium holdover 100,000 people.

The problem the store owner is having is not unusual Has he tried things on his own I don't know why he needs their help.Maybe Its a sophisticated scheme by a employee.

I'm not familiar with Ohio State, I only used that university because where I live. The idea is a good idea. Store owners who have been inn business for a long time sort of lag modern security methods. I'm not sure why Gramps asked Jimmy to go. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

that's cool.  It is surprising he has so much sex considering where he started.

Ahh to be young again

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

This is a very tender and sweet chapter.  I love the scene with the dogs.  Being loved by a big dog is an experience.  I also like Jimmy's thoughts on love and relationships.  I believe he's very wise, especially for such a young man.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

These two have built the foundation of a successful relationship early on. They will be happily together for a long time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Quote

No, the physical release is like when we masturbate in a closet or bathroom.

I’m such a weirdo that the biggest thing that stood out to me in this chapter is this sentence. I mean I’ve been “in the closet” but I’ve never masturbated “in a closet”. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess it’s because I never had a walk-in closet. 😂 When in Rome.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

I’m such a weirdo that the biggest thing that stood out to me in this chapter is this sentence. I mean I’ve been “in the closet” but I’ve never masturbated “in a closet”. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess it’s because I never had a walk-in closet. 😂 When in Rome.

you are not familiar with the terms 'in the closet' it relates to gay people who keep their sexual identity private. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Another sweet chapter showing their love.

🙂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, BigBen said:

This is a very tender and sweet chapter.  I love the scene with the dogs.  Being loved by a big dog is an experience.  I also like Jimmy's thoughts on love and relationships.  I believe he's very wise, especially for such a young man.

I have had experiences with a Great Dane, I called him my lap dog.  When ever I sat down on the sofa, he would back uo and sit on my lap, with all four feet on the floor.  That dog had a lot of love to give. Unfortunately they do not have a long life span as compared to a smaller dog 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Jimmy and Richie are doing well in both there studies and home life. Jimmy helps sort the problem the Store Owner is having with theft, the store owner just needs better security.

🙂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Another sweet chapter showing their love.

🙂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, GanymedeRex said:

that's cool.  It is surprising he has so much sex considering where he started.

like a child in a candy shop for the first time with an unlimited supply of money

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, CLJobe said:

you are not familiar with the terms 'in the closet' it relates to gay people who keep their sexual identity private. 

12 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

I’ve been “in the closet” but I’ve never masturbated “in a closet”. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess it’s because I never had a walk-in closet. 😂 When in Rome.

Um...well to clarify I literally said while cracking a bit of a joke that I had been in the closet so in other words I know the terminology very well as a gay man. Of course that’s kinda irrelevant to me in this case as the sentence stated “when we masturbate in a closet or bathroom” indicating a physical location rather than a metaphor for concealing ones sexuality. In the context it was written it doesn’t make any sense that he was referring to masturbating while hiding his sexuality as he was defining the act of no strings attached, purely physical sexual release as being the same emotion wise as self-release/self-pleasure.

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 5/19/2020 at 9:29 AM, CLJobe said:

you are not familiar with the terms 'in the closet' it relates to gay people who keep their sexual identity private. 

Oh I didn’t think of that either 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..