Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 970 Words
  • 1,790 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jimmy & Richie - 27. Chapter 27

Morning came quickly and I woke to the smell of coffee and a cold side. "I have a later class, so I'll drive you and then come back for my shower. We'll meet for lunch as always."

Looking at Rich as we drove to State, I couldn't be happier. "What are you smiling about?"

"I was just thinking how you make me happy. I really owe those guys who pushed you off of that beam. If it wasn't for your broken arm, we'd never have been together."

"I'm sure there would've been another way. Mike always said you were gay but just too stubborn to admit it. He was playing match maker a week after I started school."

I just smiled, it didn't really matter how we got together as long as we were together. "I'll see you at lunch," as I leaned over and gave hm a kiss.

For the next two weeks this became a pattern, one of us drove to class, we'd meet for lunch and then whoever finished first waited in the library for the other.

Coming home from school one day, there was a jeep parked in the drive way. "Who do you know who has a jeep?"

"Dad had a jeep but that's a new one. His was at least 5 years old and looked 10 years old."

"Let's go and see" As we walked to the kitchen door, Frick and Frack saw us and soon we had paws on our shoulders and our face being washed. Of course we had to be greeted by each of them. A belly rub and they were satisfied to walk with us.

"When we have out own place I want a dog like those two."

"Just one?"

He laughed as we enter the kitchen. We said hello to Miss Marie, giving her a kiss on the cheek and headed to the drawing room. As we entered the room , "Dad, why didn't you tell us you were coming today?"

Hugging Rich, "I wanted to surprise you."

"Well you did." As Rich said these words I got my hug.

"Your Grandmother was telling me you boys want to expand your apartment."

"Yes, you remember Nick, he wants to go to State for his undergraduate degree before heading to law school. His dad has approved of him going to State and we said if he enrolled he could stay with us. That was before Rich and I decided we'd be partners. Now it could be a little uncomfortable for us to share the one bed. We also thought it would be nice to have a room to use as a study as well."

"Well, tomorrow you can show me what you had in mind. Do you have school tomorrow?"

"I have one class in the afternoon but Rich will be free tomorrow. He can show you around."

We stayed there and chatted till Gramps came home. He was all smiles when he saw Rich's dad. "To what do we have the pleasure of your company?"

"The job in Buffalo is finished, successfully, so I thought I would take a few days off and visit my son or should I say sons."

Rich and I both said at the same time, "sons"

Gram went into the kitchen and told Miss Marie how many would be staying for dinner. I think you could tell Miss Marie 10 minutes before one sat down and she would have enough food to feed everyone.

After dinner Gramps asked me to go to the study with him, "James, do you have time to go with Mr. Robson to see a potential client?"

"Sure Gramps as long as I don't have a class. I'll be glad to go."

"Good, let me know when you can go and expect to spend at least 4 hours." I always get a hug from Gramps when I leave the study. He followed me out about 10 minutes later.

Rich looked at me as if to say, 'what was that all about'. I mouthed later to him and he was satisfied.

Taking a piece of pie back to the apartment, I told him what Gramps wanted. He was satisfied and more interested in the pie.

"Why don't we Skype Nick while we eat this pie?"

"We probably should talk to Mike as well. It has been several weeks since we chatted."

We talked to Nick first, eating our pie while he complained it wasn't fair. Rich told him about extending the apartment so he could have his own bedroom. He wanted to know if he could invite girls over then, we said no. But I think he knew we'd give in on occasion. We spoke to Brand and Charles, made our confessions to Father Brand, boy is he ever nosy.

Mike was surprised when we called him. He wanted to know how we were doing, how was school and of course how was the love life. He told us that he had a new girl friend. He and Linda agreed that being so far apart it wasn't fair, so they agreed to date other people. If nothing came from it they would get back together later. Rich said that won't happen. Mike agreed but he said they were still friends. And that was good.

Later that evening as we cuddled in bed, yes after making love, we talked about Mike. "I hope he finds a nice girl. Do you think he'll be as lucky as we are?"

"I think so, he's a nice guy and any girl would be lucky to catch him." I don't know how he does it but as soon as his head hits my chest he's asleep. Looking at the contented face of my lover fills me with pride and an overwhelming sense of peace.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Richie is surprised by his Dad coming to visit and he refers to Jimmy as one of his sons. Gramps asks Jimmy to work 4 hours one day for him. All is going well in Jimmy and Richie relationship.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Good Chapter .How about them telling Nick he couldn't bring girls over if he moves in.On one hand I get it.But on the other hand I'm a little surprised.But they did say they would give in sometimes

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 3
Link to comment

It's possibly a way to discourage him from intruding on their relationship.  I'm not sure they really want a ménage à trois, and that's probably what will happen if they don't set a firm boundary.  On the other hand, they might love him enough, that if he falls in love with them, a ménage à trois might actually work.  But I'm kind of getting the impression that's not what they really want.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 5/18/2020 at 6:17 AM, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Richie is surprised by his Dad coming to visit and he refers to Jimmy as one of his sons. Gramps asks Jimmy to work 4 hours one day for him. All is going well in Jimmy and Richie relationship.

I just hope if Nick comes to stay, something is going to mess this up. I just have a bad feeling about Nick, hope im wrong.

Edited by pondman
  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, pondman said:

I just hope if Nick comes to stay, something is going to mess this up.

I don't think so. I do believe Nick will become a best friend. If Nick goes to Ohio State, Jimmy and Richie will find a way to have some "free" time away from Nick.

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..