Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 884 Words
  • 2,058 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Apple Tree - 5. Chapter 5

That night as we cuddle together in bed, I reached down and took off my boxers and then helped Tony take his off. Lying next to each other, we took the opportunity to explore each other’s bodies. I started to kiss Tony while my hands freely roamed over his body. I kissed his neck, moving down to his chest, staying there as I played with his nipples, the reaction I was getting from him was exciting me as well. I kissed down his body until something hit me in the face. I reached and took his manhood in my hand, moving my hand up and down. I took a swipe of the head with my tongue. Tony’s body jumped as he moaned. That was all I needed as I took him into my mouth. Slowly I moved my tongue around his head while moving my hand up and down his shaft. Each time I did that, I’d take a little more into my mouth. Soon I had him moaning out loud, his body moving up and down as I took him into my throat. He was pushing my head up and down, then he tried to pull out, but I kept on sucking him and moving my head as he was fucking my throat. With a loud moan, I could feel him ejaculating into my throat. I swallowed not missing a drop. When he calmed down, “That was incredible. Now it’s my turn.”

“Sorry, but you got me so excited I already came. Let’s go to sleep. I hope there’ll be a lot of chances to do that.” Pulling a light blanket over us, we quickly fell asleep.

 

Morning soon became a repeat of the previous mornings, Tony would shower while I prepared breakfast and ate then I’d shower while Tony ate. At night, we’d cuddle which usually led to us doing the college kid's magic number, 69. We agreed before going further, we’d get tested the first day that we had the time from work.

Tony had to start at 7:30 today but I went in at noon. I took Tony to work, saying hello to Mr. Thomas, and left. Today I had laundry to do. When I arrived home, I gathered up my laundry and headed to my grandparent's home.

“Good morning Grandmother, I came to do our laundry. Tony had to start at 7:30 but I don’t go in till noon.”

“Well, sit down and have a cup of coffee. Have you had your breakfast?”

“Yes, I had breakfast with Tony. I’ll have that coffee as soon as I start the wash. I’ll be right back.”

Over the coffee, grandmother looked at me as if she just discovered a secret, “Jim, I think you have a thing for Tony. Am I right?”

“I think I found the other part of my soul. I couldn’t be happier.”

Grandfather came and sat down at the table. He heard what grandmother and I were saying. “I’m glad for you Jim. Tony is a nice boy. When you get a day off we can drive to Edgemont and see if we can retrieve his belongings.”

“That would be great, Grandfather. Maybe we can do some shopping there as well. Grandmother, you’ll come also, I need to get a few more things for the shack.”

“I take it Tony is going to be a permanent fixture there?”

“I hope so Grandfather.”

I finished the washing and headed back to the shack. I had to get ready for work.

Tony came back from lunch he wasn’t smiling. I stopped him as he passed, “What’s the matter? Did something happen at the diner?

“I told that asshole that I was falling in love with you. He started yelling that I was a faggot. Anna came over and told him to leave. I was so embarrassed. Thankfully there was no one in the café.”

“Wait, did you say you were falling in love with me?”

“Out of all that I said, that is all you heard.”

“Uh, no but that was the most important.” Grabbing Tony in a hug, “Because I’m falling in love with you also.”

Both boys had big smiles when Mr. Thomas whispered, “Get back to work” with a smile on his face.

Every time I looked at Tony he had a smile on his face and I’m sure I had one on my face as well.

After the store closed, I asked Mr. Thomas if I could have Monday off. I explained that I wanted to go to Tony’s hometown and see if I could get his things. I’d drop Tony off in the morning and if I got back early enough I’d come to work.

That night I stopped at grandfathers and told him Monday we’d go to Edgemont. Later that evening I told Tony I was going to take the grandparents shopping in Edgemont.

Soon the weekend was upon us. That meant working from 7:30 in the morning till 9 at night. Friday and Saturday were our biggest days. Tony would need to help me at the register after 4 on Friday since it usually got really busy and all day on Saturday. Our lunch and dinner periods would be split, but that was ok. We had Sunday all to ourselves.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That must be a awfully small shower or those boys haven't discovered showering together is a LOT more fun! LOL!!!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

"That asshole " Tony was talking about at the diner was that his college classmate from the previous time at the diner?

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Interesting chapter, they progressed through their love for each other, it is going to be interesting to see what happens on Monday

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Kev

Posted (edited)

I love Tony and if that guy don't like the fact that he is finally happy and in love then stuff him!! I just want to know what they will find in Edgemont. Loving the story

Edited by Kev
  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Everything seems to be going well for the boys. Can't wait to see if they can get Tony's stuff.

The odds are that it will take some muscle to get some of his stuff.  If Tony is right, I'm sure his grandparents left something for him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Chris L said:

That must be a awfully small shower or those boys haven't discovered showering together is a LOT more fun! LOL!!!

I think they will soon learn that regardless of teh size of the shower

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

"That asshole " Tony was talking about at the diner was that his college classmate from the previous time at the diner?

 

Yes, it was.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Ajbt2001 said:

I was wondering the same thing.

Yes, after making contact he came back. I wonder why? Perhaps he was gay as well.closeted gay maybe

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mikedup said:

Interesting chapter, they progressed through their love for each other, it is going to be interesting to see what happens on Monday

You know me so take a guess

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Yes indeed, inquiring minds would like to know a bit more about the asswaffle!!

You don't really want to know more about him. He's a ,loser

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kev said:

I love Tony and if that guy don't like the fact that he is finally happy and in love then stuff him!! I just want to know what they will find in Edgemont. Loving the story

I agree with you. The ass waffle isn't important.  I know we meet people who just aren't worth our time, he is one of those

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, CLJobe said:

I agree with you. The ass waffle isn't important.  I know we meet people who just aren't worth our time, he is one of those

The newest and best addition to my vocabulary ... ass waffle! LOL!!!! LOL!!!! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..