Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 710 Words
  • 2,475 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Apple Tree - 6. Chapter 6

Friday and Saturday seemed to fly by. We were too tired to do anything except cuddle. We knew we’d make up for it on Sunday. Grandmother invited us to dinner so we could sleep in and have a late breakfast. Well, that was the plan. At 9 am there was a pounding on the door. Then I heard dad’s voice, “I’m coming in get decent.”

“Tony, my dad is here. Get some pants on while I stall him in the kitchen.”

I jumped out of bed and quickly put on my boxers. “Dad, I’m surprised you're here. I didn’t know you were coming.” Just then Tony entered the kitchen in a pair of jeans. Dad just laughed. ”Tony this is my dad, James senior”

“It’s nice to meet you, sir.”

“From what I’ve been told you can call me dad also.”

I blushed and Tony looked scared. “It’s ok Tony. As long as you both stay faithful to each other, I’m happy.”

“Dad, what are you doing here besides wanting to meet the love of my life?” I could hear Tony draw in his breath.

“Well I thought the cot wouldn’t work and your bed is a little small, so I brought you a new bed. Come on let's empty the bedroom so we can bring in the new bed. Dad watched as Tony and I stripped the bed, folded up the cot. Once the room was empty, Tony swept the floor while I went and helped dad with the new bed.

Having set up the frame, dad and I brought in the mattress. The sheets I had were too small. Grandmother lent us sheets for the bed until we had the opportunity to buy some. The old bed, mattress, and cot were taking to grandfather’s basement for storage. “He seems like a nice guy. But remember, you both will need to work at your relationship if it’s to work.”

My dad is a great guy. He has been very supportive of me. I’m glad he’s back in my life. When I entered the shack, “Tony where are you?” “Here” When I entered the bedroom, Tony was lying on the bed completely naked. I just stare at him, he was absolutely beautiful. He patted a spot next to him, I quickly took off my boxers, when he reached and pulled me on top of him. Looking into his eyes, you could see the devil. I leaned down and kissed him. What started as a light kiss quickly turned into a hungry, wanton kiss. I looked into his eyes and proceeded south to find what had snuggled between my thighs. And what I found was a beautiful, 7 ½ inches of phallic gold waiting for my kiss. Tony tried to turn me around, but I resisted. Shaking my head no, “This is for you.”

I began to adore that phallic treasure with my tongue, stopping at the peak to give it special attention. I repeated this a few times, and then I began to suck his balls warming them in my mouth. I went back to his cock and repeated what I did first. He was dripping a lot, I wiped my finger in it till it was coated. Taking his cock into my throat, I worked my finger into his hole. I found his prostate and began to stroke it. Tony was panting, yelling and moaning, writhing as I continued to massage his prostate, he shot five times right down my throat. When he was done and collapsed on the bed, his eyes were rolled back and he was breathing very heavily. It was a good thing we’re in the woods and no one could hear us. Tony was screaming so loud, I thought my grandparents might have heard him.

After Tony calmed down, he looked into my eyes with a very contented smile. “That was unbelievable. I never had a climax like that in my whole life. I love you, Jim.”

For the next 3 hours, we cuddled and slept. I woke and checked the time. We slept through breakfast and lunch. “Tony wake up. We have to get ready to go down for dinner.”

“You already ate my protein shake.”

“Smartass that was just the appetizer.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 13
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

45 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Dad's support was amazing but the funny part was when they both jumped in the bed. It reminded me of doing that same thing with a friend in college - the flimsy support board broke when we jumped on the mattress sending us both tumbling through to the ground. So much for romantic college memories! LOL!!! LOL!!! 

Weren't you too old to jump on the bed.  I remember when I was 5 years old and got a spanking for jumping on the bed. Did you get a spanking??

LOL

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Great chapter so they can really get together, they did and more to "cum" no doubt, dad is really supportive 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

The mere fact that Jim's dad bought a bed for THEM should tell Tony that it's ok.While the Mother sound like a total you know what the Dad who we know is a good guy is still with her.Maybe it's little more nuanced .

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter so they can really get together, they did and more to "cum" no doubt, dad is really supportive 

Each man has two masters, his work and his children and if he is lucky a partner, woman or man.   There are many examples that if two of the three provide love the third is not needed.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Loved this chapter!  I'm glad Dad is supporting their relationship, giving good advice and a bed!  Thank you.

Yes, Dad is the supportive parent

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

The mere fact that Jim's dad bought a bed for THEM should tell Tony that it's ok.While the Mother sound like a total you know what the Dad who we know is a good guy is still with her.Maybe it's little more nuanced .

Does the dad lve with his mother, hmmmmm

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Kev said:

New bed, new partners and accepting parents... What more could we ask for? Love the chapter and the story🥰

I'm glad. Now for a career.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I'm glad Dad is accepting of there relationship 

Yes, generaly the mother is the accepting one and the father is the hard nosed bigot.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, drsawzall said:

Thank goodness for an understanding Dad!!!!

Fathers Day Dad GIF

Yep, not many of them left. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Good chapter, so dad buys his son and lover a new bed, obviously the grandparents have spoken to their son. He think that Jim’s dad has left his wife, as he makes a reference that it’s nice to have dad back in his life. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Bft said:

Good chapter, so dad buys his son and lover a new bed, obviously the grandparents have spoken to their son. He think that Jim’s dad has left his wife, as he makes a reference that it’s nice to have dad back in his life. 

Yes, Jim's dad has left his wife. Jim's dad is the son in-law of Jim's grandparents.  His mother is the grandparents daughter 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..