Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,302 Words
  • 2,378 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Apple Tree - 3. Chapter 3

The next morning came too early for me. Lazily, I got out of bed with a part of my lower anatomy pointing the way to the bathroom. While I was there I took a shower, brushed my teeth, shaved, and thought about the day. I wrapped a towel around my waist and proceeded to make a pot of coffee. While the coffee was brewing, I went to wake Tony and to get dressed for the day.

Tony was awake when I went into the bedroom. "Hey, sleepyhead time to get up. There are clean towels in the bathroom and while you get dressed, I’ll fix us some breakfast. Ok?”

To give him some privacy, I turned my back to him. I heard a short breath from him when I dropped the towel. I guess he liked my ass. When I thought he was walking toward the bathroom I sneaked a peek. His boxers were nothing but rags. I placed one of my boxers on the cot for him to wear. I also noticed he had a nice ass in fact if his back was an idea of his front, he had a great body.

When I heard the shower running, I finished dressing and went to start breakfast. Tony came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and I was right, he had a great body. I felt someone on my lower anatomy trying to get a peek. I quickly turned towards the stove and finished cooking breakfast. "Coffee, Tony"

"Yes, please"

When he returned to the kitchen, I noticed he had the same clothes he had on yesterday. "Thanks for the boxers. Most of my clothes are torn.”

"Didn't you have clothes when you went to school or at your grandparents?"

"I did but when they died, my oldest uncle locked the house and there was no way I could get in. I left a lot of my clothes there as well as some personal things.”

I thought that isn't right and there must be more to this story. Tony had to work all day today, that’s what he said but I wasn't sure if that was true. I only had to work till 4.

After breakfast, we left for work. When we got there at 7:30, I began to set up the cash register while Tony made a list of stock he’d need. When Mr. Thomas came over with the cash for the register, “Is Tony working all day today?"

"Yes, I want the refrigerators and fresh vegetables bins cleaned."

I know that they had been cleaned the day before Tony showed up because I did them. Again we went to lunch, Anna smiled as we entered, and we took the same booth. Tony said Mr. Thomas gave him an advance on his pay so he would pay for lunch today. I told him no. He could pay for his and I’ll pay for mine. After a small argument, he agreed.

 

At 4 when I was ready to leave, I told Tony I’ll be back for him at closing. I went home and told grandfather what Tony had said about his family and not being allowed to get his personal things. Grandfather said he would look into it; I told him where Tony lived. I went back to my shack and thought about dinner. While I was cleaning up, I noticed Tony’s bag that contained his clothes. I checked his old pair of jeans noting the size as well as his shirt size. We both wore the same shirt size, but Tony’s pants were a little shorter than mine. I took some money and went back to town. I bought two pairs of jeans, two shirts, a package of boxers and a package of socks that fit most sizes. Taking the packages home, I fixed myself dinner, saving the leftover chicken and dumplings for Tony. When I was done eating I started to laugh. If someone looked at what I was doing, they’d think Tony was my boyfriend. Then I got serious, for the short time I have known him, I was beginning to like him. The young fellow down below liked him as he was trying to raise his head. I pushed him down and decided to go and wait for Tony. When I got to the store, they seemed busy. So I helped Mr. Thomas at the register packing the groceries. Tony was helping as well. Mr. Thomas asked me if I mind opening the other register. I didn’t, it wasn’t long before the rush was over. I closed my register and waited for Tony.

On the ride home, Tony was very quiet. When we got there, I asked Tony what was wrong, “Did something happen at the store?”

“One of my college classmates came into the store. He looked at me like he wanted to talk but I was too busy. I think he may stop again tomorrow.”

“Well, don’t worry I’m working tomorrow to 9 as well. I have some chickens and dumplings left over for your dinner. Come on.”

After dinner, “Tony, I did something today and I hope you don’t get mad. I bought you some clothes. I’m sorry if you’re mad, but I consider you as my friend. I’m getting to like you.”

Tony just looked at me for the longest time. Then his eyes became teary, “Thank you, Jim. You’re a true friend. I’ll pay you back someday.” Then he got out of his chair and hugged me. I appreciated the hug as well as the guy downstairs. I knew Tony must have felt it. He just looked at me and then smiled.

“We cleaned up the kitchen and then got ready for bed. The shack was warm, with the cookstove being on as well as the woodstove, so I just decided to lie on top of the covers. I glanced over at Tony and noticed he was still awake. “What are you thinking about?”

He looked at me, “If I tell you promise you won’t get mad.”

“Ok, I promise.”

“I was thinking you‘d make a great boyfriend if you were gay.”

It took me a while to digest what Tony said. Before I could reply, “I’m sorry Jim, I didn’t want you to get mad.”

“I’m not mad, just the opposite. I was thinking the same about you.” Tony sat up and looked at me as if I gave him the best news he had ever heard. I sat up and made room for Tony to sit beside me. When he did, l pulled him into a hug, releasing him; I gave him a gentle kiss. The longer we held the kiss, the more aggressive it became. My boxers were very tight and I suspect Tony’s were as well. I fell back on the bed, pulling Tony with me, still kissing. The bed was small, but not for two guys who couldn’t get close enough.

“Tony, I’d like to try to make this work even if we have only known each other a few days. I like you, I just hope you feel the same. I have been very lonely living here by myself. I’d like for you to think about making your home here with me.”

Tony’s answer was a toe-curling kiss. Tony saw me adjusting the guy downstairs, he put his hand inside my boxers to help, he said, but as soon as he touched my little man I blew. I never had an organism like that before.

Tony kissed me as I slid my hand down his torso and under his boxers. I felt Tony taking a deep breath and shaking as I touched little Tony. One movement, up and down, and he blew. We cuddled and fell asleep.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It doesn't make sense that the Uncle would lock everything up and not let Tony get his clothes.There is something more there and it's not good.Jim and Tony had gone through a lot but if the end result is they met each other then you can refer to that saying about 'mysterious ways"

  • Like 5
Link to comment
11 hours ago, weinerdog said:

It doesn't make sense that the Uncle would lock everything up and not let Tony get his clothes.There is something more there and it's not good.Jim and Tony had gone through a lot but if the end result is they met each other then you can refer to that saying about 'mysterious ways"

Unless the uncle was hiding something. I don't think he was a nice person. Jealousy maybe?

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, drsawzall said:

I hope Gramps looks to se if there was a will. Could be very important!

I think Gramps is on top of this.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Kev said:

I hope Gramps sorts things out because these are nice guys and either one of them can touch my not so little fella anytime they want🤪

Who is your little fellow?  Gramps will sort everything out, I'm sure

  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Chris L said:

Sometimes those connections happen and it's the most beautiful and wonderful thing to both individuals. Who know, one might've even ended up asking the other to marry him and is still walking on clouds! 🥰

Sounds like first hand knowledge. If it is , congratulations.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter, I hope that gramps comes through with the rescue of his things

I think Gramps is on top of this. I suspect he knows something is amiss

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Serelec said:

Sweet and innocent. Protect these boys at all costs

Gramps will see they get a fair shake and Dad is working for them as well

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..