Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 3,447 Words
  • 4,957 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 5. Tensions Rise

Struggling Forward

Tensions Rise:

Kyle rolled over on his side snuggling up to Blu, the boys both putting off getting out of bed to go to registration as long as he could, “Babe, I can’t tell you how happy I am about Kaleb finally realizing he doesn’t need Rudolph.” Kyle nibbled on Blu’s ear, “When Kaleb destroyed that credit card, it’s like he finally knows we can make it without Rudolph’s money.”

Blu yawned, pulling Kyle even closer, “Mmm… s’good, Blondie,” he said snaking his hand under the covers giving his fiancée some morning encouragement.

“Maybe Dad wouldn’t mind being a Grandpa before we are married,” Kyle chuckled mischievously as he sucked on Blu’s earlobe.

Blu grinned, “ Ya wanna try before we have to get up? If you do, it will work well with my plan to save water when we get out of bed,” Blu pushed Kyle on his back and climbed over him, covering Kyles' mouth and plunging his tongue into Kyle’s mouth probing for his tonsils leaving them both breathless.

Kyle gasped for his breath, “I like where your mind is headed, Babe,” Kyle reached up getting a firm grasp of Blu’s firmly rounded ass. Slipping his hand into the waistband, “Babe, you’re gonna make me explode being on top of me like that.” Kyle pulled Blu down so that he was laying on top of him kissing him on the neck, “Mmm…” Kyle continued kissing as his hands freed Blu from his boxers flinging them across the room causing them to dangle from the computer screen, “Much better!” Kyle mumbled as he left his mark on Blu’s neck drawing back to admire his work, “Now everybody knows you’re mine.”

“I’ll get shirts made up, smartass,” Blu said then biting into Kyles' shoulder.

Kyle roared, “Let me show you how smart I am with your beautiful ass,” Kyle let his fingers roam over Blu’s ass finding the promised land letting one slip inside causing Blu to moan, “So hot Babe.”

Blu pushed his hips into Kyle he had been waiting for this moment since they’d finished moving in but something always seemed to get in their way. Blu froze, as Kyle’s fingers slipped past his outer muscle ring, the sensation was making his toes curl. Kyle was on autopilot he pushed deeper into Blu, finding that pleasure spot, he saw stars, Blu looked up at Kyle’s face, he could see the pleasure it was giving him just doing this with his hand. “Oh my god I need you inside me,” Blu breathed out. Kyle added another finger and scissored Blue he wanted to be sure that if they did this, it was going to be as good for Blu as it could be.

Kyle rolled Blu over onto the bed as he fumbled with the drawer finding their lifetime stash of condoms, thinking, ‘thanks, Nan.’ Tearing the wrapper off the condom with his teeth Kyle rolled the condom on, “Babe, are you sure about this?”

Blu rolled onto his side and drew his knee up, he never let his gaze slip from Kyles' face. Blu was unsure, but he wanted Kyle so much it almost hurt. “Please, Kyle, I need you, I want you,” Kyle pushed into Blu, stopping after making it past his outer ring, allowing Blu a few seconds to adjust and get accustomed to the intrusion. Blu just wanted to drive himself down onto his Blondie’s cock, but Kyle sensed this and steadied him with a hand on his waist. Kyle started moving deep, stopping and giving Blu time, then pulling back and going again. Blu seemed to sense that Kyle was almost entirely in and pushed down on him, he felt the gentle brush of Kyles balls against him. Blu felt like he was on fire, the heat of his man and the fullness was amazing. Kyle pulled back almost entirely out and then slammed back into him, Blu saw stars again, Kyle had hit Blu’s pleasure spot, with each stroke, Kyle stopped for a moment still in him – just. Kyle rolled Blu onto his back with one swift movement he was back to slamming into Blu; Blu was lost entirely, throwing his head back, the veins on his neck clearly visible, breathlessly saying Kyle over and over.

Blu reached up to grab his own cock, but Kyle slapped his hand away, “No, that’s mine, Babe.” Kyle grabbed Blu’s cock stroking him as he hammered into Blu until his balls drew up as his body convulsed causing Blu to cum. Blu let out an animalistic growl that Kyle felt vibrate thru Blu into his very soul, “I love you, Babe,” Kyle muttered as he collapsed forward kissing Blu. Their kiss started as something gentle almost sacred, it deepened the emotion of what they shared wasn’t over – not by a long shot. Their bodies intertwined as one, feeling as if their souls fused together, they looked deeply into each other's eyes, there was no one else in their world now, just the two of them lost in this single moment of time.

*****

Kyle drove Blu and himself with squabbling duo in the backseat to campus, while the two sniped crude comments back at each other. Kyle glanced into the rearview mirror as his face reddened at the two bickering, “STOP! Just fucking stop… I’m tired of the bullshit already. If you two wanna act like little kids, I’ll stop the car, and you both can walk,” Kyle shook his head as he focused on the road trying to calm himself. Kaleb crossed his arms over his chest leaving out a huff of air.

Davis sat deeper in the seat, crossing arms, “Pfft, whatever. The shit-head doesn’t have his seatbelt on again,” he crowed from the backseat looking out the window. Kyle slammed on the brakes causing the car to fishtail to a halt.

“I have it on,” Kaleb shouted at Davis tugging on the seatbelt, “I’ve seen what Blu looks like after my brother drives him around.” Kyle glared toward the rear seat passengers lost in simmering anger.

“Not another fucking word out of either of you. Figure out what the fuck is wrong and fix it,” Kyle was so mad he was shaking as he continued the drive to their college.

*****

Kyle and Blu were grabbing lunch at the Student Union, walking through to their regular table. Blu spotted Christopher sitting over a couple of tables, and he looked sick, miserable and disheveled. He nudged Kyle and flicked his chin in the direction of Christopher.

“Blondie, go and pull that sad kid over here will ya, people are gonna start assuming he’s doing drugs.” Blu sat down taking a bite of his french fry.

Kyle sighed as he sat his tray down, “I still don’t trust him, but this is all Rudolph’s fault.”

“Blondie, I know you feel betrayed, but think of how easily you could have been in Topher’s shoes. Your Dad could have done the same thing to you, and you would have felt compelled to do it. We all know now that he didn’t want to do it. He stopped before his part became too much for him. Now on top of that, he has to live with what his Dad did, we know he’s blaming himself. It’s completely unfair for us to judge him for something that could have easily happened to you or Kaleb. You’re better than that, you’re sweet, kind, and loyal. Now march that sexy ass of yours over there and rescue your friend.”

Kaleb flopped on the seat next to Blu and dug into his lunch silently.

“See Blondie, I’d go for ya, but I’m trapped now,” Blu gave Kyle a cheeky smile.

Kyle walked off toward Christopher sitting down with him quietly for a moment, “Christopher…” Kyle stared at him in his dazed state, smelling alcohol wafting in the air. “Chris…” Christopher’s eyes seemed to focus on Kyle.

“Wha?” Christopher slurred.

“Christopher, come sit with us at our table,” Kyle pointed toward Blu and Kaleb, picking up Christopher’s tray which only held a danish and coffee. Scooting his chair back and standing up, “Let’s go, Christopher, I do care about you still.”

Christopher looked down at the table picking at the cracked tabletop, “Why? I’m not worth it Kyle…” Christopher sighed, “I caused all of this.”

“You didn’t cause any of this mess, Rudolph did it,” Kyle shook his head, “Come on Christopher come eat with us.” Christopher slid his chair back as he attempted to stand but staggered backward from the table. Kyle rushed around the table grabbing Christopher’s elbow guiding him to their table.

Kaleb spotted Christopher staggering toward him, “Sit down man, we’re here for you,” Kaleb pointed to an open seat.

Christopher flopped into the seat laying his head on the table, “I… I don’t deserve anybody.”

“Kaleb, move for me, I’ll get him some coffee. See if you and your brother can get him to calm down,” Kaleb stood and moved next to Christopher, then rest his hand on Christopher’s shoulder. Blu left the table swiftly to get some coffee for the brother's friend.

Kyle placed Christopher's tray with the Danish and cold coffee on the table and knelt down beside him, “Christopher you can’t blame yourself for shit Rudolph done.”

Kaleb chimed in, “He’s right Chris,” He squeezed Christopher’s shoulder, “I tore into Rudolph, he’s the one that should take responsibility for all of this mess.”

“But…” Christopher mumbled.

“No, Chris, he’s right,” Kyle said adamantly, “Blu opened my eye’s earlier telling me that it could have easily been me being pressured by Rudolph to do shit I wouldn’t have normally done,” Kyle ran his hand over his face. “You’re part of our family now Chris, this blaming you shit needs to stop, you can grieve without all this destructive crap. We will be here for you, and be strong for you if you don’t think you can be.”

Kaleb looked at Christopher with a sad expression on his face, “Chris I can’t speak for Blu or Kyle, but I think you should come stay with us for a week or so until you’re feeling a bit better.”

“I agree,” Blu said sitting back in his seat putting two coffees in front of Christopher.

“Thanks,” Christopher picked up coffee drinking the overly strong bitter blend of the cafeteria student’s poison.

“Did you get your registration taken care of Chris?” Kaleb waited for a response.

Cringing Christopher sat the empty cup down, “Yeah it’s done.”

“You guys ready to get the hell outta here…?” Davis stopped and observed the situation. He looked over at Blu, who mouthed “Later,” Davis nodded and let the boys take over.

Kyle stood up and stretched his legs, helping Christopher to his feet, “Christopher give your keys to Blu, Davis and him can stop and grab you some clothes, while we get you to the car,” Christopher handed his keys to Blu.

*****

Blu pulled into the driveway, “What the fuck is that idiot doing here?” Hat man was on the porch peering through the front window, Kyle and Kaleb jumped from the car before Blu managed to stop. “Kaleb get Khan!” Blu yelled out the window as he came to a complete stop.

“Who’s tha?” Christopher slurred leaning over the seat slapping Blu’s shoulder.

“Rudy’s private fucking investigator,” Blu roared through clenched teeth, jumping out of the vehicle.

“Mutter fucka,” Christopher fiddled with the door handle and face planted as the door flung open, “Umpf.”

“Jesus, Christopher, take it easy,” Davis, slid across the seat following Christopher, trying to help him stand up.

Kyle came back grumbling to himself wearing a beret, “What the fuck happened to him Blu?” Kyle pointed at Christopher who was laying on the ground with a bloodied nose.

Blu shrugged his shoulders, “How the hell should I know,” he looked over at Christopher, “geez, Topher,” Blu helped Davis pick him up off of the ground. “What the hell is that on your head?” Passing full control of Christopher over to Davis.

“Asshole ran around the corner of a house I lunged at him and ended up grabbing his hat before he lost me,” Kyle sighed, “Why can’t Rudolph leave us the fuck alone?”

Davis tried to corral a stumbling Christopher to the front door.

“I’m gonna kill that asshole Kyle, seriously if he doesn’t back the fuck off…” Blu shouted angrily waving his arms about.

Khan came around the house dragging Kaleb who was attached to the leash behind him. Khan bolted straight toward Christopher sending him sprawling across the lawn. “Get KHAN!” Kaleb yelled as he was being dragged behind.

Kyle turned toward Khan, “Come,” Khan came to a stop beside Kyle. “Christopher are you ok?” Kyle walked over kneeling down by Christopher.

“Wha waz tha brownie thing?” Christopher mumbled rubbing his ass.

Blu bust out laughing while helping Christopher off of the ground for the second time in two minutes.

“Topher, meet Khan, Kyles baby,” Blu laughed even harder at the look Christopher gave the big puppy.

Christopher looked sadly up at the boys, “Ken wee bee evan new?” He asked while holding his bloodied nose.

Kaleb stood up brushing off his clothes after he freed his wrist from Khan’s leash. “Well that was fun,” Kaleb sarcastically said as he plucked some remnants of the neighbor's flowerbed from his hair.

*****

The following Saturday, Kyle woke up hearing Khan’s growl, he nudged Blu’s shoulder, “Babe, wake up, I think we have an intruder call 9-1-1. I’m gonna go see what Khan is growling about.” Kyle quietly opened their bedroom door stealing a peek of the immediate area, before making his way out to the hallway.

Blu quickly put on some shorts, that were on the floor and followed Kyle out of the bedroom with his phone at the ready to dial 9-1-1. They both made a stealthy effort to get to where they could see down the stairs. Kyle reached out with his hand to push Blu behind him, Blu snuggled up behind Kyle as they moved closer to the growling, that sang with a slight whimpering. As they reached the landing at the top of the staircase, Kyle suddenly stopped, tilted his head frowning. His eyes grew to the size of saucers.

“What is it Blondie?” Blu said trying to look around Kyle who was still holding him in place.

“The fucker must be getting bold to dress up as a clown and come inside our house,” Kyle growled through clenched teeth as studied the form Khan was straddling in the foyer with his mouth loosely over the intruder's throat.

The boys run down the stairs to help Khan attack the intruder. Kyle pushed Khan aside grabbing the intruder’s clown costume yanking him up as he drew his fist back preparing himself to teach the man he is done playing games. Once the intruder was on his feet, Kyle got a dumbfounded look on his face, “Kaleb?”

“Uh…” Kaleb felt humiliated wishing his brother and Blu would not see his new work get up. ‘Khan you shithead a few more minutes and I would’ve got away,’ Kaleb thought to himself. “I was… I uh… well, I got a new Halloween costume, I wanted to try it out. So uh… what you think guys?” Kaleb had a crimson shade of red showing through the spots where his makeup was worn away thanks to Khan.

Blu stood next to the two boys, shaking his head, then giggled, the giggle turned into a chuckle which then became a full-blown laugh. He then pulled up his phone and took a photo. It was a little blurry because Blu couldn’t stop laughing.

“If you were just trying it on, uh… why were you heading for the front door numb-nuts?” Blu asked.

Kaleb shuffled his foot around looking at the floor as Khan walked over to him raising his hind leg to relieve himself on Kaleb, “What the fuck Khan? I can’t go to work smelling like piss.”

“Good boy Khan,” Blu encouraged the dog giving him a pat when the dog sauntered over to his human Daddy wagging his tail, that was smacking against Kaleb’s leg each time.

Kyle smirked at Kaleb’s get up, “Job?” shaking his head, “What kind of crazy ass job did you find that makes you dress up like a fucking clown?”

Kaleb shook his leg, “A party clown,” he mumbled so softly the boys could barely hear him.

Kyle started laughing, “A what?” Kyle doubled over placing his hands on his knees from laughing so hard, “You’re a fucking clown,” he pointed at Kaleb laughing even harder.

Kaleb’s shoulders slouched in defeat, “Ya, it was all I could find. We need the money… I’m still looking for something more permanent. I never dreamed Khan hates fucking clowns, I thought I could sneak out before you guys woke up. But nooooooo! God damn mutt!”

“He’s not a mutt,” Kyle became defensive for Khan, “He’s a Great Dane, you’re mad because he blew your cover. Khan’s a big baby, and you know that Kaleb, don’t hurt his feelings,” Khan nuzzled up to Kyle unleashing a loud ‘Woof,’ in agreement.

“Did you hear about the circus fire? Yeah, it was in'tents'” Blu laughed.

Kaleb rolled his eyes and shook his head, “I gotta go, or I’ll be late for work.”

“How is being at the singles bar different from going to the circus? At the circus, the clowns don't talk.” Kyle joked, “Think we can get Kaleb to quit talking Babe?”

“Go to hell Kyle, you guys will regret picking on me,” Kaleb said pointedly.

“What the hell is that thing,” a voice came from the stairs, Kaleb turned around, “Oh, it’s you, I see you’ve finally found an outfit that suits you,” Davis said as he stomped past the boys on his way to the kitchen.

Kaleb glared at Davis as he passed by, following behind him, “What the fuck is that to mean?” Kaleb grabbed Davis’ shoulder spinning him around.

A big knock came through the door. All the boys stopped and stared at the door. Blu shrugged his shoulders then opened the door.

“Can I help you?” Blu asked the big burly man at the door.

The big man looked over Blu’s shoulder and started chuckling, “I have a washing machine and clown to deliver,” the man was now laughing in bursts and couldn’t seem to stop.

“We already have a clown, but we might consider a dryer,” Blu said deadpanned.

“That’s what I said,” The man's face went bright red as he looked at his paperwork trying not to laugh.

A little Volkswagen decorated in a clown motif pulled up to the curb honking its horn. Kyle saw the car that had a massive fiberglass clown head on the roof and laughed, “Kaleb your chariot awaits,” steadying himself against Blu’s shoulder as Kaleb came to the door.

“Fuck me,” Kaleb said in humiliation, “this fucking day can’t get any worse.” Kaleb shook his head walking down the sidewalk and got into his cartoonish looking ride.

As Kaleb’s vehicle drove away, Kyle ushered the delivery men to the laundry room. Once the washer and dryer were in place, and the delivery men had left Kyle raised an eyebrow to Blu, “wanna take them for a test spin?”

“Sure, we should strip Christopher and wash his clothes, he’s been wearing the same ones since Monday, I think,” Blu screwed up his face.

Christopher came into the kitchen bare-chested wearing a towel around his waist, carrying his clothes as far away from himself as his arms would permit, “Thanks for everything you guys are doing for me, I don’t know how I’d get through all of this on my own.”

“Chris, we’re your friends,” Kyle reached out taking the laundry from Christopher, “Oh hell Chris you’re part of our family, and family takes care of family.”

Blu screwed up his face from the smell, “But you’re on your own with that,” pointing toward the clothes. “It might be best just to throw them away, along with our sheets Dude.”

Kyle laughed, “Nah, I got ya Chris,” he carried the clothes into the laundry room and returned a short time later. “Babe, I’ve never done laundry before I just dumped a bunch of soap into the washer, that should be ok right?” Suds were starting out the laundry room door onto the kitchen floor.

“Shit Blondie,” Blu scratched his head from the door, “Go and get some towels you goof,” Blu went to stop the washing machine.

 

This chapter was again pushed out due to my chaotic life, special thank you to our Beta-readers and Editors. To our readers, we hope you enjoy this chapter. Rudolph continued pushing peoples buttons as you have all seen, and he has no regrets doing so, how much longer do you think he will continue getting away with it?

***This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or locales is entirely coincidental.
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 39
  • Love 8
  • Haha 11
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just now, chris191070 said:

Great Chapter. I hope they make Christopher see sense. Kaleb and Davis need to sort there problems. Just love Kyle with the washing machine and Kaleb’s clown outfit, that’s just hilarious.

@chris191070 Thanks for reading and the great comments. Kyle is definitely learning things as he goes, cooking and cleaning included.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I freaking love that dog! And now I love Kaleb even more. He's got my dream job! That damn Rudolph I think I'll start calking him Rudy, he seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't like that:devil:.

Thanks for reading @Wesley8890 and the great comments. Khan is a fun addition to the family, he definitely has a personality all his own. Rudolph continues to be a royal pain in the ass.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Didn’t their parents teach them any useful living skills? Strike that. Rudolph wouldn’t know how to do any of that either!

 

All teenagers should be taught how to cook basic foods, simple things so they don’t starve or waste all their money on fast food. All teenagers should be taught how to wash their own clothes – you can’t just go buy new clothes whenever your old clothes get dirty (besides, you need to wash clothes before you wear them the first time anyway!). All teenagers should be taught how to balance a checkbook and create (and keep to) a budget.

 

But I know that Kyle and Kaleb are typical of many young people these days. In some cases, it’s because their parents hire someone to do those chores for them. In other cases, it’s because their parents feel compelled to do everything for their children. And in some cases, it’s because their parents never learned how to do those things themselves.

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

And now I love Kaleb even more. He's got my dream job!

Not many people want a scary clown at their parties!  ;-)

 

This, of course, is a reference to @Wesley8890’s previous use of Bill Skarsgård (Pennywise the Dancing Clown) as his avatar. This has nothing at all to do with his own personality at all. Wesley is only scary if you get between him and Benny!  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Didn’t their parents teach them any useful living skills? Strike that. Rudolph wouldn’t know how to do any of that either!

 

All teenagers should be taught how to cook basic foods, simple things so they don’t starve or waste all their money on fast food. All teenagers should be taught how to wash their own clothes – you can’t just go buy new clothes whenever your old clothes get dirty (besides, you need to wash clothes before you wear them the first time anyway!). All teenagers should be taught how to balance a checkbook and create (and keep to) a budget.

 

But I know that Kyle and Kaleb are typical of many young people these days. In some cases, it’s because their parents hire someone to do those chores for them. In other cases, it’s because their parents feel compelled to do everything for their children. And in some cases, it’s because their parents never learned how to do those things themselves.

Thanks @droughtquake you're right kids should be taught such skills in life, unfortunately, the boys didn't have the family unit that believed in doing such things. So many varying types of families nowadays that kids don't know the basics of life.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great chapter. I am likeing this story more and more with each chapter.  I think that Davis and Kaleb need to be honest with each other and figure it out, even if they only settle on being friends. Now to steal Wesleys idea....The boys need to hit Rudy where it hurts the most. Embarrass him in front of his social peers and hit him in the pocketbook. It needs to be done calmly and with precision and watch him simply explode. If done right there may be a medical scene in the making as Rudy strokes out.....

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, wenmale64 said:

Great chapter. I am likeing this story more and more with each chapter.  I think that Davis and Kaleb need to be honest with each other and figure it out, even if they only settle on being friends. Now to steal Wesleys idea....The boys need to hit Rudy where it hurts the most. Embarrass him in front of his social peers and hit him in the pocketbook. It needs to be done calmly and with precision and watch him simply explode. If done right there may be a medical scene in the making as Rudy strokes out.....

@wenmale64 Thanks for reading and all of your wonderful comments. Let's hope Davis and Kaleb do figure out this squabbling and put it to bed once and for all. Rudolph and Miss Penelope's hit in social status would be a major blow, wouldn't it? One could only hope the miserable bastard would have a debilitating stroke, usually the more miserable one is the longer they stick around.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

No one has mentioned Blu and Kyle's wake up sex, so hot.   Stop picking on Kaleb, at least he went out and got a job after telling Rudy to GO F**K HIMSELF!!  Being a circus clown is an honorable profession.  Hat Guy returns, I would call him Odd Job, but that name may be copywritten.  Kyle's laundry misadventure just shows what really crappy parents he had.  And Of course Khan steals the show with his cute puppy antics.  Thanks for an awesome new chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Rudolph is definitely a master at raising everybody's blood pressure, his day will come.

 

16 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Rudolph and Penelope will be dealt with soon, can't say much though.

 

7 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Rudolph and Miss Penelope's hit in social status would be a major blow, wouldn't it? One could only hope the miserable bastard would have a debilitating stroke, usually the more miserable one is the longer they stick around.

You have made a bunch of promises here, We all are awaiting what ever evil befalls this terrible Twosome!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, glennish said:

You have made a bunch of promises here, We all are awaiting what ever evil befalls this terrible Twosome!!!!

1

It's coming patience... lol

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..