Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 4,154 Words
  • 4,502 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 20. Time Changes Everything~Epilogue

This chapter has not been Wesley proofed, you will need tissues!:no:

Struggling Forward

Time Changes Everything~Epilogue:

The year following graduation…

“Come on Blondie, you made us late yesterday, I have bus duty this morning,” Blu called to Kyle who was fussing about in the kitchen, he looked at his watch, “Blondie…”

“I’m coming Babe,” Kyle grumbled as he threw the cream cheese container back in the fridge. He sighed as he walked around the corner after swallowing a bite of his cinnamon raisin bagel, “I miss Davis and Kaleb, it just feels weird us being here and them in New York,” Kyle grumbled as he took another bite while picking up his briefcase.

Blu swung his arm around Kyle, “I know Blondie, I kinda do too. Monday’s suck,” Blu kissed his husband quickly while stealing the rest of his bagel, then guided him out the door.

The drive was relatively short to Windsor Middle School where Kyle, Blu, and Jared had all three gotten jobs after they graduated college. The school was old and had definitely seen its better days, the staff had slowly started being rejuvenated with fresh out of college teachers. Kyle got his dream job of teaching kids music, while Blu was hired as the English teacher for grades seven and eight. Jared who received certifications in teaching for Choir and History was hired to teach grade seven history and be the school’s choir director.

Kyle pulled into the school parking lot placing the SUV in park, “Well hopefully today Brady doesn’t decide to instigate a spitball war again,” he said as he reached for his briefcase.

Kyle and Blu’s message tones went off at the same time, it was the ‘Odd Couple Theme,’ Kyle checked his phone then grabbed Blu’s and gasped. Blu quickly glanced at his husband, “What?”

Kyle wore a grin from ear-to-ear holding up both phones, “Beth’s in labor,” then he did a little dance in his seat happy for his twin. Blu chuckled grabbing Kyle’s face in his hands giving him a quick peck on the lips, “That’s awesome Blondie, did you want to go to him, I can tell administration for you both?”

“I’m staying we can go to the hospital after work,” Kyle smiled happily, “We’re gonna be Uncles! Again!”

“I love you, crazy man,” Blu laughed.

Kyle was so giddy, “Oh this is gonna be a good day even if Brady has a spitball war in class. I love you too Babe.”

“You two are disgusting, it’s appalling the school district hired your kind,” a fat pompous balding man spat as he walked by.

“Good morning to you too, Mr. Hiscock, just a ray of sunshine as always,” Kyle was still waving his bum around dancing not letting the homophobic prick get to him this morning, he was too happy. Blu just chuckled and followed Kyle into the school.

Kyle headed for administration to inform them of Jared’s impending child’s birth, as he did a little jig in the hall. Blu chuckled as he headed to do bus duty.

*****

During fourth period Kyle got a text from Jared which left him reeling with emotion. Kyle didn’t have a class during this period, so he stormed off to get clearance to head to his brother’s side. After administration told him to go be with Jared, Kyle ran through the halls to Blu’s classroom. Kyle knocked frantically as his face was full of panicky emotion.

Blu’s class was interrupted by the hurried knocks on the door, he looked through the window to see his husband’s face and knew right away something was wrong.

“Guys, read Chapter Three quietly, one peep out of you, and it will be detention for the entire class. I kid you not,” Blu said seriously. He went to the door quickly stepping outside the classroom.

“Blondie, what’s happened?” Blu panicked.

“Jared texted she’s in emergency surgery. Beth is hemorrhaging, it doesn’t look good. I’m not even sure if the baby is ok, I gotta get to Jared,” Kyle threw his arms around Blu with tears in his eyes.

The bell rang, Blu’s students started piling out of the classroom. Blu pulled Kyle into the room as the stragglers left then shut the door, “Calm down baby, come on breathe,” Blu said to Kyle, “It’s lunch I’ll take you to the hospital, you shouldn’t be driving right now. You need to keep it together for Jared, okay.”

Kyle sniffled and wiped his eyes, “Thanks, Babe, Beth and the baby have to be okay.”

“I know,” Blu quickly hugged Kyle, the door was shut, and this is an emergency. Blu loved Jared just as much as Kyle did, but he needed his brother more than anyone else right now.

Kyle was riding in the car when he thought he should call James and Teddy, they are on their honeymoon in the Bahama’s. Kyle dialed James phone number, “Hello? Hows married life?”

James chuckled, “Exciting, the views here are breathtaking, we’re taking lots of pictures. Son, why are you really calling?”

Kyle blew out a deep breath, “Beth went into labor, but there have been complications. She’s in surgery… I’m on my way to Jared now. I’ll keep you informed.”

James sighed, “Son we will try to get things scheduled and get there as soon as we can,” Teddy was in the background whispering something in James’ ear.

*****

Kyle ran through the halls of the hospital trying to get to Jared’s side. He slid to a halt the moment he spotted his twin sitting in the waiting room chair with his head buried in his hands. Kyle walked over to his brother and sat in the chair next to him as he slipped his arm around Jared’s shoulder, “Hey Jared, any word?” Jared shook his head burying his head in Kyle’s chest sobbing uncontrollably. Kyle rubbed his brothers back whispering in a soothing voice, “Shhh… calm down… I’ve got you.” Jared’s sobbing slowly subsided as Kyle continued holding and rocking him in his arms whispering soothing words.

“Has the doctor spoken to you since Beth went into surgery?” Kyle asked as Jared gained some control over his emotions.

Jared sat up wiping his eyes, “I haven’t heard anything since the monitors in the birthing suite went crazy, they rushed her straight to the operating room,” an angry look washed over Jared, “They just shoved me aside like I was nobody.”

“Jared they were worried about your wife's well being and your child,” Kyle said calmly as his own nerves were frazzled on the inside.

“Where’s the baby?” Kyle asked with concern.

“I… I… I don’t know, I guess I lost it too much and forgot to ask,” Jared got a worried look on his face thinking his baby was by himself, “Will you go with me to get some answers? I don’t want to forget something that the nurse tells me.”

Kyle nodded and they went to ask the questions they both wanted answers to. The responses weren’t all happy ones, Kyle ended up back in the family waiting area with a distraught Jared. Beth was still in surgery after giving birth to their son Kasey. Kyle held onto his brother rubbing his back trying to sooth the pain that Jared was experiencing.

Steph hurriedly entered the waiting room carrying Destiny in her arms. Destiny wiggled in her arms trying to get down, “Unk Jare,” she insisted as her dress started sliding up.

“Destiny, Uncle Jared, needs Uncle Kyle he will hold you later,” Steph tried reasoning with her eighteen-month-old daughter. Destiny slid out of Steph’s arms from her continual squirming, she ran directly to her uncles tugging on each of them for their attention.

“Up,” the little girl persisted with puppy dog eyes. Jared lifted his head from Kyle’s chest wiping his eyes, “Unk Jare, Up!”

Jared smiled sadly reaching down picking up his niece, “How’s my princess?” Destiny smiled and snuggled into Jared’s lap.

Kyle looked at Steph giving her a weak smile, “Thanks for coming Steph.”

“Of course I’d come, you know that we’re family. I just had to corral a certain little bundle of energy,” Steph said as she watched Jared and her daughter. “Any word on Beth or the baby?”

Kyle looked over and observed Jared for a moment who had his head resting on Destiny’s head. “Beth is still in surgery,” Kyle ran his hand through his hair, “We have a new nephew though, his name is Kasey. Jared wants to wait to meet him until Beth is able to be there.”

Steph sat back in her chair, “Chris wanted to leave work, but Kaleb’s got so much business he wasn’t able to sneak away today. He should be here by five o’clock.”

“Kyle, Steph, where’s Jared,” Lily came at them full steam ahead smiling, “Has Beth had the baby yet?” Doug following in his wife’s wake.

Jared lifted his head off of Destiny’s revealing tears, “I’m here Mom, you have a grandson, Kasey.”

“That’s wonderful, why isn’t anyone happy,” Lily’s smile slowly faded, “what’s going on?” Doug slid behind his wife looking over her shoulder at his family.

Jared gulped as he tried to accept what he was told, “Beth was hemorrhaging when she was in labor, they rushed her into the operating room where she delivered Kasey. She’s still in the theatre. Mom, at one point they said Beth lost her pulse,” tears slipped down Jared’s face, Destiny reached up patting Jared’s chest lovingly. Doug sat on the other side of Jared his arm around his son pulling him into his side, Jared melted into Doug bringing Destiny with him. Lily’s eyes watered, Steph hugged her immediately.

Doug looked around the room, “Has anybody contacted Beth’s parents yet?”

Jared nodded his head, “I left a message. They are in England visiting Mason, Beth’s brother at college. Over the school’s holiday break.”

 *****

Blu had a free period, he fixed himself a coffee then dialed Kaleb as he sat down in the staff room. Only head teachers had their own office.

“Kaleb, it’s Blu, give me a call as soon as you get this message buddy,” Blu left a voice mail. He took a sip of his coffee, his hand resting the phone on his leg. Mr. Hiscock came into the room, scowled at Blu, sitting as far away from Blu as possible. Any other day Blu would have made a remark to the man, but today wasn’t the right day. He sipped his coffee with his leg bouncing in agitation anxiously wanting Kaleb to ring him back.

“What nothing snide to say, Waters,” Mr. Hiscock sneered at Blu.

He pushed down his temper, “Nope, there are more important people in this world than you,” luckily Blu’s phone rang.

“What’s wrong? The buddy bullshit doesn’t cover up the tone of your voice,” Kaleb rambled, “And Hi.”

“Sorry Kaleb,” Blu leaned forward, elbows on his knees, “Any chance you can come home for a couple of days?”

“I don’t think so, Blu, Davis’s classes, are really demanding. Why?” Kaleb asked in a concerned tone.

He blew out a breath, his heart sinking, “It’s Beth,” Blu paused for a moment to collect himself, “she went into labor this morning something went wrong with the birth, and she’s in emergency surgery. Kaleb, she’s been in there for over four hours. I’m worried, but your brothers could really use you right now.”

“Uh… I’m gonna call Davis, and get us plane tickets for the first available flight we can make. How are Jared and Kyle doing?” Kaleb asked as his emotions became charged.

“Jared’s a mess understandably, but Kyle, he’s putting on a brave face, but I can tell,” Blu thought lovingly about his strong husband.

“We’ll be there as soon as we can, I promise,” Kaleb blew out a deep breath, “Blu, tell everybody I love them, Okay?”

“Will do Kaleb, and thank you,” Blu replied.

“Hey, before I hang up… How’s the baby?” Kaleb went quiet nervously awaiting an answer.

“I couldn’t tell you, all I know is the baby is fine from what Kyle said, that’s all I know, sorry, see you guys soon,” Blu ended the call, sitting back in his seat wishing he was with his family.

*****

The tension in the waiting room was beyond palpable, it was almost to the point that it stole your breath. Jared sat in his chair leaning his head against his brother's shoulder with his eyes closed. Destiny had grown tired and crawled in Steph’s lap and fallen asleep, while Doug and Lily sat quietly off to the side watching over their family.

A doctor walked into the waiting area he had a tired look on his face, “I’m looking for the Jessup-Waters family.”

Jared and Kyle stood up. Once Jared saw the expression on the doctor’s face he fell back in the chair, “No,” Jared shook his head, “Don’t you dare say it, this can’t be real,” he mumbled. Kyle sat down wrapping his brother in his arms.

“I’m sorry Mr. Jessup-Waters your wife fought until the very end, she lost too much blood. We gave her multiple transfusions, but we simply couldn’t gain control over the hemorrhaging,” the doctor stood there with a concerned look, “Have you seen your son? I’m sure he would like to meet his family.”

Jared sobbed into Kyle’s chest. Kyle grimaced as he looked at the doctor, “We’ll take Jared to see Kasey in a little while Doc,” Kyle rubbed his brothers back.

Steph rocked Destiny and wiped a few tears of her own away, “I’m gonna step out and call Chris. Kyle, would you like me to call Blu?”

Kyle nodded his head as he continued to try to sooth Jared’s shattered emotions, “Jared, we’re gonna get through this together. Right now you need to try to pull yourself together,” Kyle paused to wipe his brothers face. “You have a little boy that needs his Dad,” Kyle hugged Jared, “Kasey needs to know how much his family loves him too. Do you wanna take a walk to the nursery and see your beautiful little boy?”

Jared nodded and sniffled, “He’ll never know how much his Mom loved him,” Jared and Kyle stood up, Kyle laid his arm over his brother's shoulders as they walked to the nursery.

Once they reached the nursery, Jared leaned his forehead against the window watching little Kasey. A woman walked into the nursery pointing toward Jared and then Kasey. After the two women spoke briefly the nurse came out, “Mr. Jessup-Waters, would you like to hold your son? The hospital has made arrangements for you to have a room until your son is able to go home.” Jared nodded his head, following the nurse to a room that had a bed, a rocking chair, and a bassinet. The nurse smiled as Jared sat in the rocking chair and Kyle sat on the edge of the bed. “Mr. Jessup-Waters if you hold your arms like they taught you in your parenting classes I’ll go get Kasey.” The nurse scampered away and returned quickly placing Kasey in Jared’s arms.

Jared smiled sadly at his son while he stroked Kasey’s cheek with his thumb, “Hi buddy,” Jared leaned down kissing Kasey’s forehead, “Mommy loved you so much Kasey, she went to be an angel.” Jared rocked his son, “Daddy’s gonna protect you, and so are all of your Uncles and Aunts.”

Kyle smiled at his brother, “Jared I’m gonna run out and let everybody know where we are, ok?” Jared nodded his head.

Kyle walked into the waiting room where the family was huddled up talking quietly amongst themselves. The only ones missing were Davis and Kaleb, along with Beth’s family. Kyle sighed, he was emotionally exhausted from being strong for his brother, “Guys, Kasey is absolutely adorable, he has the curliest blonde hair and blue eyes. Jared’s back in the room holding his baby right now.”

 *****

Blu, Kyle, Kaleb, and Davis walked into Jared's house which Beth and Jared purchased across the street from Kyle and Blu. The brothers flowed into the house with many others, hidden within a sea of mourners that had turned out to say goodbye to their belovéd Beth, Jared’s wife, and Kasey’s mother. Lily was running around making sure people were comfortable while she ignored her own emotions. Jared sat in a wingback chair dazed, tiny Kasey in his arms, it had only been a week since their lives had been tragically changed forever. Beth’s parents sat on the love seat near Jared, trying to hold each other together in their grief, both failing miserably. Kyle pulled Blu behind him as they made their way to Jared, Kasey, and Beth’s parents. Kaleb and Davis headed to the kitchen to see if they could help Lily out.

“Mom, what can we do to help?” Kaleb asked.

“Oh, Kaleb,” Lily said gripping him tightly in a hug.

Kaleb smiled as he kissed Lily’s cheek, “We’ve both missed all of you, New York is definitely not our home.”

“Davis honey, Beth’s brother Mason, he went missing a while ago do you want to see if you can find him?” Lily asked while dabbing her eyes.

“Sure Mom,” Davis kissed her cheek as he passed by her, he made his way down the hall looking in each of the rooms. Doug strolled out of the bathroom, he clasped his hand on Davis’s shoulder, “You doing okay Son?”

“Yeah Dad,” Davis gave him a sad smile tapping him on the back as he moved further down the hall. He found Mason in Kasey’s room sitting in the rocking chair gently swaying back and forth staring out the window. Davis leaned against the dresser silently, patiently waiting with him.

“I don’t want to go back out there,” Mason said sadly, his voice just above a whisper, still looking out the window.

When Davis didn’t answer him, Mason looked up at Davis, his head twisted away from the window. Davis was just nodding his head staring out the window. Mason stared back out the window his arms hugging his body as if to keep the world out. They sat in silence for the longest time. The sky outside had darkened some and there were fewer cars in the street. Mason tried to hide his sniffles, every so often he would wipe his eyes. Davis put his hand on the young man's shoulder, resting it there letting him know he wasn’t alone.

“I’m not going back to London, I want to stay here… I can’t believe she’s gone… ya know,” Mason sobbed, “she was my best friend, my favorite person in the world.”

Davis cleared his throat, “What were you doing in London?”

“I was finishing my senior year at Oxford,” Mason wiped his eyes again, “I don’t want to go back, do you think they’d let me transfer to BU, maybe special circumstances or something. I just want to be closer to my parents and Kasey. Maybe Jared would let me stay here and help out,” he said with some hope.

“I honestly couldn’t tell you Mason, but now probably isn’t the best time to make those types of decisions. At the same time, it couldn’t hurt to find out what your options are I guess,” Davis answered.

“Yeah,” Mason said dazedly, “I don’t want to go back,” he stared out the window again.

“Can I get you anything Mason?” Davis asked.

Mason shook his head. Davis watched the young man for a few more minutes before going back to join the others.

*****

Present Day…

Jared chased his son through the house who was stripping clothes off while being pursued, “Kasey, you have to keep your clothes on for your birthday party.”

“Nuh uh,” Kasey shook his head giggling as he threw his underwear at his Dad and ran out the door onto the rear patio, “Unc Ky, up,” Kasey said as he flung himself at Kyle.

Jared came out the patio door with a tired look on his face and an armload of his son's clothes, “Kyle can you and Blu try to dress him? This is the fifth time since breakfast he decided he doesn’t need clothes.”

“Aw, poor thing,” Blu stuck out his bottom lip at Jared, as Blu took the tykes clothes from him, “Blondie, sit down and hold him, I’ll dress him.”

Kyle sat there smiling while Kasey squirmed as he saw Blu getting clothes ready to put on him, “No… Unc Boo… No…” Kasey cried crocodile tears.

Blu chuckled, wiggling his finger in Kasey’s belly, “Ya big faker, there aren’t even any tears,” he smiled up at Kyle, “where’s the baby whisperer,” Blu bellowed, “MASON!!”

“Unc Boo meen!” Kasey cried out looking for sympathy.

Mason jogged over to Kyle, Blu, and his favorite little man, “What’s all the fuss about,” he took Kasey out of Kyle’s lap before sitting in the chair next to him, Blu handed each piece of clothing over as Mason dressed the little boy. The pair watched on in amazement as Mason managed to distract the boy as well as dress him at the same time. Mason gave Kasey a reasonable argument a two-year-old could grasp why the clothes had to stay on, then set him on the floor to run off and find his cousin – happily so.

“How the flippin’ heck did you manage to do that?” Blu said amazed.

“Special touch,” Mason answered cockily as he blew on his knuckles then rubbing them across his collarbone.

“Modest much,” Blu laughed.

Chris laughed, “Kids know how to get exactly what they want,” as Destiny ran over to his chair.

“Daddy, Kasey pulled Layla’s head off,” Destiny said holding the babydolls head in one hand and the body in the other.

Chris took Layla from Destiny, “It’s okay sweetie, we’ll fix her up in a second, she won’t feel a thing.” Chris popped the doll back together handing Layla back to Destiny before she ran off to find Kasey, “Life definitely isn’t dull with kids around. Guys, I suppose I should tell you Steph, and I are expecting a Son in six months.”

“Congratulations! When do you both find time for sex?” Kyle joked, “You’re always working and Steph is always busy being a Mom.”

“When we do laundry,” Chris laughed.

Kaleb poked his head out the patio door, “Did I hear somebody say something about laundry? Davis and I have a lot of experience in that room.”

“Go away, Shithead,” Blu whooped out a laugh.

“I’m telling you Blu, you're jealous that your washer got more action than my brother and you,” Kaleb snarkily said with a shit-eating grin.

“Go ice a cake ya fruit,” Blu waved his hand dismissively, “Did you tell him we had to replace the washer once he moved out,” he said pointedly to Kyle.

“Babe, it’s Kaleb do you really think he would care?” Kyle pulled Blu into his lap kissing his neck.

An hour or so later the family had just finished singing happy birthday to Kasey. Kasey blew out his two candles getting the look that Kaleb used to get, “Unc Boo,” Kasey called out. Blu walked over beside Kasey bending down to look at him. Kasey giggled as he flung icing in Blu’s face.

Kaleb gave his nephew a thumbs up and roared with laughter, “Nice job, Kasey.”

Jared stormed across the room grabbing Kaleb by the ear twisting it, “You don’t have to deal with his attitude after you teach him stuff like that. Maybe you and Davis want to watch him for the weekend, see what parenting is actually like, little brother.”

Kaleb winced, “No we’ll uh… pass on that. Nan help me!”

“You’ll be fine grandbaby, low intake of sugar for the kid and he’ll be fine,” Nan called out and went back to her conversation with Steph.

Jared pulled Kyle and Blu off to the side, “Guys, do you think Mason is acting strange? He always seems to have a goofy look on his face.”

“Huh, I thought that was how he looked,” Blu said his eyes searching for Mason in the yard, Kyle smacked Blu on the back of his head.

Kyle smiled at his brother, “I think your imagination is getting the better of you, Mason is a nice guy.”

Kaleb came around the corner, “Hey, we are moving back home next month. Blu, you don’t mind if we stay with you guys until we find a place right?”

“Right,” Blu said rolling his eyes, “stay out of the laundry room and Kyle’s office. If you can do that you can stay as long as you like,” he looked at Kyle who was staring daggers at Blu, “Only your bedroom for sexy time,” Blu’s pointer finger going from Kaleb to Davis until one of them answered him.

“Mhmm,” Davis and Kaleb answered simultaneously.

~To be continued in Family Struggles~

There you have the epilogue to Struggling Forward and the Introduction to Family Struggles. We want to thank each of you for following along through the boys life in college, and hope to see you in their family lives. Remember we love to get reviews and comments!!! Rob and Joh
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 22
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

14 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

I thought Christopher was the father, not Jared.

Christopher’s wife is Steph and their daughter is Destiny. (Remember Steph of the great hugs that Blu always steals. This always frustrated Topher immensely.)

 

Jared’s wife was Beth and their son is Kasey. As far as I can remember, this was the first time we’ve heard about Beth. Their courtship and pregnancy apparently happened ‘off stage’ between chapter 19 and this chapter.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Hellsheild said:

Having both a nephew and a niece I can say that that is just how they act. I cried for Jared and I'm in the bet for Jason. (Jared Mason) going $20

 

I take your $20 and raise you by $20  on Jared and Mason becoming a couple

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

😭 poor Jared.  So much loss in such a young life.  Thank god for family.  Just wondering if we will see more of this new antagonist in the next book?   Thanks for struggling forward as we see the evolution of family.  Looking forward to more.  

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

 

I take your $20 and raise you by $20  on Jared and Mason becoming a couple

I’m in too. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Excellent epilogue!!! Covered all our favorite bases...love, fun, family time, sorrow (with lots of tears), and updates on all the family dynamics...BASES LOADED, HOME RUN!! :2thumbs:...Ahmmm...I'll take Jared/Mason for $200 please!! :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Onim said:

Excellent epilogue!!! Covered all our favorite bases...love, fun, family time, sorrow (with lots of tears), and updates on all the family dynamics...BASES LOADED, HOME RUN!! :2thumbs:...Ahmmm...I'll take Jared/Mason for $200 please!! :wub:

 Take your $200 and raise you $1000

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

B)..........................A very sad ending for Jared and the family. A very sad Mason (Jared and Mason?)  Yes, no maybe.......as a author once told me!!  :P  Telling epilogue!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Sad for Beth even though I never really got to know her. Little Destiny and Kasey sound adorable. Jared is obviously straight and should remain so, bit creepy people trying to hook him up with the brother in law. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..