Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 4,699 Words
  • 4,364 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 14. Blu's Rise and Hatman's Demise

This contains the conclusion to Spring Breaks chapter, we didn't make you wait long...

Struggling Forward

Blu’s Rise and Hatman’s Demise:

Kaleb raced around the kitchen making homemade chicken noodle soup, lasagna from scratch, and a delectable cheesecake which got Davis’s fingers slapped a few times. Davis slid his finger slowly along the counter while Kaleb was occupied heading for the cheesecake.

“Ow,” Davis yelped whipping his hand back.

“I’ve told you this is all for Blu I’m portioning it out for him, so he has food for while we are at school,” Kaleb scolded Davis as he pouted.

Once, Kaleb, had each dish portioned, he proceeded to bark orders at Davis to make sure the house was perfect for his soon to be brother-in-law to come home from the hospital. The accident happened four weeks, and it shook Kaleb to the core.

*****

Kyle paced around Blu’s hospital room as they waited for Blu’s discharge papers. Doug, Lily, Nan, and James all lounged around the room watching Kyle’s antics fighting to stifle laughing at how he has treated Blu with kid gloves since the accident, in a way it even made them anxious.

“Babe sit down,” Kyle treated Blu like he was made of glass, “I’ll pack your things, just relax. The Doctor told you nothing strenuous.”

Blu rolled his eyes, “Blondie I’ve done nothing but lay around for weeks, I’m not used to sitting around. What am I supposed to do?” he whined as he tried to move Kyle out of the way.

“Sit,” Kyle shook his head blocking Blu, “I’m not joking, I thought I was gonna lose you, and it was all my fault.”

Blu grimaced, “Blondie, come here,” he sat on the edge of the bed spreading his legs, pulling Kyle by the shirt to stand between them, “It was an accident, it was not your fault.” He stated firmly searching Kyle’s eyes. He wanted Kyle to believe it, Blu’s man had been beating himself up for four weeks, enough was enough.

“I can’t help it when I found you in the water I just wanted you to be okay,” Kyle ran his hand over Blu’s hair that started to grow back from surgery. “When Davis and Kaleb found us, all I could think of was they needed to get you help. I wasn’t worried about myself I didn’t have strength left to worry about anything else.”

Blu wrapped his hands around the top of Kyle’s thighs pulling him closer, stretching his neck up so he could kiss Kyle, they rested their foreheads together quietly. A couple of quick taps on the door, the nurse popped her head in, “Two-minute warning guys,” she smiled warmly at the boys. Blu’s doctor was a bigot of the worst kind. It wasn’t bad enough the boys are gay, the fact that Kyle’s family is black really upset the apple cart. The entire entourage groaned the nurse giggled at the family.

Thanks, Rebecca,” Blu said.

“You’re welcome honey, we are gonna miss you boys around here,” she commented before moving away.

Doctor Jackass as Kyle referred to him made a few crude remarks as paperwork was signed and handed to Blu, but James snagged it out of his hands.

“I’ll be needing those,” James stated firmly, “It seems you need a caretaker while Kyle goes back to school, and I happen to be unemployed.”

Kyle shook his head, “I’m staying with Blu until he can go back to school.”

“Oh no you’re not Kyle,” James looked directly at the boys, “First of all you and Kaleb are both enough to drive a person mad. Secondly, you shouldn’t be skipping anymore school, Blu has a doctor’s excuse yours ran out weeks ago.” Kyle crossed his arms letting out a ‘huff’ of air, pouting like a little kid.

“Whatever,” Kyle grumbled in a low voice.

Blu gave a gravelly chuckle, Kyle glared at him, “Aw, Blondie, you know James is right…” he cleared his throat, “you have to go back to school, one of us has to graduate.”

In a last-ditch effort, Kyle stared at Blu, “I’m your fiancée you’re supposed to side with me,” he said stomping his foot.

Blu laughed hardily, “I am on your side, if you stay home with me I will choke through sheer frustration. See Blondie I care.”

“Mom, Dad, I don’t think he is thinking straight can’t you do something,” Kyle pleaded to the pair.

Deadpan Doug said, “To be fair Son, I don’t think Blu has really ever thought straight.” James snickered, and Kyle shot him a glare which caused him to look the other direction.

Kyle rolled his eyes, “Some help you guys are, let's get him home so I can spend some time with him before I have to go back to school,” Kyle was obviously frustrated, he pretty much refused to leave the hospital the entire time Blu was in there.

*****

As the SUV pulled into the driveway, Kaleb shot out the door of the house and was standing to wait for Blu to get out. When Blu didn’t open the door for a reasonable amount of time in Kaleb’s mind, he opened the door practically mauling Blu and peppering questions at him.

“What did the doctor say? What are you allowed to eat? Are you gonna be okay? Any special restrictions I need to know?” Kaleb stared at Blu expectantly.

“Uh… mm… err…” he tilted his head at Kyle, “the doctor said lots of cheesecake and cinnamon rolls would help me get better quickly.”

“Cheesecake, okay, got it,” Kaleb stated without really thinking, “Restrictions?”

“Yeah, none of those Brussel sprouts,” Blu giggled amused by Kaleb’s little freakout.

“Brussel sprouts? Huh? Come on Blu I’m serious,” Kaleb had a really sad pouty look on face.

“Oh brother, I’m serious about the Brussel sprouts, yuck!” Blu reached out and whipped Kaleb into his arms giving him a hug, whispering in his ear, “Thank you for caring.”

“Well other than this ugly mug,” Kaleb cocked his head at Kyle, “You’re my other brother.”

“Ugly, huh?” Kyle glared at Kaleb, “See what you get next Christmas, Khan can lay you a nice steamy present.”

Khan must have heard his name as he flew out of the open door of the house. He came sliding halt as he reached Blu and sat down offering his paw like he planned it. Blu smiled and took Khan’s paw, the dog took the reciprocation as permission to wrench himself up, a paw on both shoulders making him almost the same height as Blu. “You miss me did you buddy, I missed you,” Blu hugged his fur baby.

Kyle smiled as took Blu’s hand after Khan got down and led everybody back into the house. Kyle couldn’t control himself he took Blu to the living room and started fluffing pillows and had Blu sit down. The pillows didn’t look comfy enough to Kyle, so he pushed Blu forward and re-fluffed them again, “Comfy?” Kyle asked after he gingerly pushed Blu back into the pillows.

“Blondie, baby,” Blu tried to get Kyle’s attention, “stop fussing, I’m home, I’m not going anywhere. You’re driving everyone crazy, come and sit by me so I can cuddle on you.” Blu said pulling Kyle down onto the couch next to him. Kyle fell landing next to Blu.

Kaleb came in carrying a loaded tray of food placing it on Blu’s lap, Kyle reached for the cheesecake getting his hand slapped by Kaleb, “You don’t get any, I made it for Blu. You have separate portions of cheesecake and lasagna in the fridge along with side salads for each meal, there is also chicken noodle soup in the green bowl with a lid and cold cuts in the drawer.” Kaleb stood there staring at Blu waiting for him to eat his food.

“James!” Blu called out.

James walked into the room looking at Blu’s pleading eyes, he rolled up his sleeves showing his rippling muscles, “You two leave him alone,” making eye contact with both brothers, “NOW!”

Kaleb scampered out of room mumbling, “I was just making sure he didn’t starve, excuse me,” he said sarcastically.

Kyle curled up against Blu, as Khan sat in front of Blu staring at the tray of food licking his chops.

                                                                                                 *****              

The boys came home school Kyle still continued trying to pamper Blu. However, James kept a watchful eye on the brothers, so they didn’t drive Blu insane. Kyle sat on the couch next to Blu who was reading a book, there was a scuffling sound from the front yard.

James came in the house dragging Hatman who was wearing mangled Boater hat, “Do either of you know this character?” He asked the boys as Hatman stood on his tip-toes.

Kyle’s eyes bulged, and his face turned red, “Ya the bastard works for Rudolph.”

“Oh, really?” James lifted Hatman by his tie, “What’s your name?”

Hatman looked at the boys, but James’s glare caused him to gulp, “Chaz… uh… Charles Sphincterman.”

Kyle stood up walking over to Sphincterman, “So what did the asshole send you for this time?”

“He… he wants something to destroy all of your lives,” Chaz cringed.

“Destroy our lives? He’s done a hell of a job of that all of our lives,” Kyle was nose-to-nose with Hatman. Blu pulled Kyle back.

“Hang on, Blondie,” Blu said, “What has he got on you?” he asked curiously crossing his arms.

“Nothing,” Chaz looked at a picture of the boys hanging on the wall as his eyes looked at anything but the boys.

“Bullshit!” Blu thundered, “He’s either paying you, it wouldn’t be much, the mans tighter than a frogs ass, so you have no reason to do it – unless he has something on you. So. What.Does.He.Have.On.You?” Blu asked with his teeth clenched.

Hatman remained quiet, so James lifted upward on Chaz’s tie starting to take his breath away. Hatman squirmed as he turned a shade of red as his eyes watered, “You,” Chaz gasped. “You don’t understand he said if I…” Hatman clammed up as he realized what he was about to say.

“You can either help us, or we hand you over, you’ve come this far. Don’t you think if you tell us we can find you a way out of whatever this is? If the man could do this to his own sons, imagine what he’ll do to you once your job is done,” Blu told Chaz.

“If… if I tell you what Rudolph threatened me with, he’s gonna kill my son. You don’t understand he’ll do it. I’ve seen…” Chaz had tears in his eyes.

James hushed Chaz, “Boys I’ll deal with finding out what is going on, Kyle is it ok if I use your office?”

Kyle nodded his head as James eased up on the tension he had on Chaz’s tie as they headed toward the office. As James opened the office he was stunned to see Kaleb bent over the desk by Davis as they were doing the deed, “Oh, for Christ sakes, get the hell up to your room, I’ll deal with you both later.” Davis fumbled to get his pants up as Kaleb nonchalantly picked up his clothes and walked by the men. “Jesus, Kaleb, you have no shame,” James shook his head. Once the boys were gone James closed the door and looked at a terrified Chaz, “You were saying?”

“I owed Rudolph money years ago from a gambling debt. He said either I do what he tells me to do, or he’ll kill my son. I’ve seen him make people disappear, you don’t cross Rudolph Remington, he always gets what he wants,” Chaz dabbed his forehead with his handkerchief, “Nobody crosses him.”

“Well I can tell you he doesn’t intimidate those boys out there or me,” James let go of Chaz’s tie.

“You should be afraid of him,” Chaz nervously shifted on his feet, “Mr. Van der Berg wasn’t intimidated by him either, so Rudolph had him dealt with, you don’t think the old coot would kill himself do you?”

“Wait,” James rubbed his chin as he sighed, “He killed Christopher’s Dad?” Chaz nodded his head.

“That’s not all of it,” Chaz said in a hushed tone, “He’s been using his son's trust funds to pay for getting those types of ‘jobs’ done.”

“What else don’t I know?” James crossed his arms as he sat on the edge of Kyle’s desk.

“Some of the funds were used to buy property in the Bahama’s which was to escape if he ever had to flee from the police. Penelope insisted on having a nice place to go to,” Chaz held a deep breath before exhaling, “She’s as evil as he is, she had her own parents killed so she could get their fortune. The only problem with that was they had their will re-written that the vast majority of their estate went to the boys, which only caused more hate for them.” Chaz shook his head, “They originally wanted both boys to die in a car accident, that’s why they wanted the tracker on their car so it could happen on a route they normally traveled.”

James held up his hand, “I need to know, how do you know all this stuff?”

“Once Rudolph threatened me, I tried getting some insurance that would keep him from harming my family. However, the bastard must have had somebody keeping tabs on me because he knew everything I did and found out,” Chaz gulped, “This was my last chance, I suspect my family has already perished in an ‘accident’ of some kind.”

James looked at the shaken man, “Have a seat, Chaz, we will figure this out. I need to talk to the boys for a second,” Chaz took a seat in one of the chairs as James walked out of the office and headed into the living room.

Kyle was holding Blu’s hand when James walked in with a solemn look on his face, “James what’s wrong?”

James sat down in the recliner, “We have a major problem guys,” James’s shoulders slouched.

“What’s the problem, Chaz works for Rudolph, he’s here to mess up our lives,” Kyle shrugged his shoulders not seeing what the problem was. James shook his head before running his hands over his face and let out a big sigh as he stared at the carpet.

James continued staring at the floor, “Boys,” he let out a long slow breath, “This is a lot bigger than we suspected. It’s too dangerous for any of us to handle alone, we have to go to the authorities. Before we do, we have to take measures to ensure the safety of everyone involved including Chaz’s family. It would probably be best if we were all in one place, in a different location.”

Kyle gulped, “Are you serious? Is it really as bad as you’re saying?”

James closed his eyes and nodded his head, “You’re parents are extremely dangerous, I’m afraid of what they are capable of doing to all of you.” James made eye contact with the boys for the first time throughout this conversation, revealing tears in his eyes.

“I’ll call the Colonel,” Blu said quietly to Kyle.

“Blu, I’m going to call your Dad, we need to get them over here while we get a game plan. Kyle get Kaleb and Davis down here, you should probably get Christopher here also,” James wiped his eyes heading off to the office. Once he met Chaz’s eyes, “I’m going to make a few phone calls, and then we need to get a hold of your family afterward to get them to a safe place,” Chaz nodded his acknowledgment, “Sit tight.”

*****

A few hours later the family was assembled in the living room with the Colonel. James and the Colonel had made arrangements for everybody to go to a friend of the Colonel’s ranch in Perry, Maine. It has a huge bunkhouse for ranch hands which will safely accommodate the family. Phone calls were made to the FBI, which stated they would have agents at the boy's house prior to their leaving for the ranch. Agents were already headed to secure the ranch.

A knock at the front door startled the anxious group. James stood up and answered the door, “Can I help you, gentlemen?”

“Bixby, FBI,” A stocky man produced his credentials, “This agent Deeks.” Deeks was a massive black man that made James feel small in stature.

“Thanks for coming so quickly,” James stated as he opened the door for the men.

“We’ve been waiting for a break in the Remington case, so the government is more than prepared to do whatever it takes to apprehend Rudolph and Penelope. It didn’t hurt that some Colonel with a lot of pull made phone calls on behalf of the boys,” Deeks stated as his eyes scanned the house, “Is everybody packed and ready to move?”

James nodded his head, “Vehicles are loaded, ready to go.”

“Good,” Bixby stated, “Agents will be moving on Remington Manor once everybody is in a safe place.”

Bixby walked into the living room, “Everybody listens up,” Khan stood up and snarled at the agent and Bixby growled back causing Khan to back up between Blu and Kyle on the couch. “Good, now when we go out of the house, you are to get into the vehicles as quickly as possible. Once we are on the road, there will be no stops unless the escort stops. If for some reason anything suspicious happens we will be in constant contact with different Police agencies along the way, we will not stop until we have adequate backup. Okay, any questions?” The house remained silent, “Good everybody lets go quickly.” The agent's hands remained on their weapons as the family loaded into their vehicles, soon they were on their five and a half hour journey.

                                                                                                 *****

The caravan of vehicles pulled into the ranch where they were swarmed by a group of twelve FBI agents. Two of the new agents whisked Chaz away, leaving the family with more questions than answers as chatter from the agents was very brief.

Bixby and Deeks ushered the family toward the secured house that was guarded by other agents.

Nan looked at a well-built agent that had his hand clenched to his weapon on his belt, “Oh, this is so exciting. What kind of weapon are you packing?” The agent smiled as he rolled his eyes at the old woman.

Blu leaned into Kyle as they walked, “This is like something out of a movie Blondie, what the hell was your father into,” he said glancing around at the agents, “is this even fucking real?” Blu’s hand on Kyle’s shoulder to help him keep going, he was exhausted from the trip and stress of the day. His breathing was a little labored, he was dragging himself along, trying to hide it from Kyle.

Kyle looked worriedly at Blu, “I dunno Babe, I’m sorry you’re involved in all of this. Are you okay? This is way too much for you,” Kyle asked as they entered the door of their temporary lodging.

“Yeah, I think so, just need to rest for a while, shit, I forgot my medication. Oh well, at least I don’t have a headache right now.” Blu tried to be a glass half full about their situation even as ridiculous as it was.

James tapped Blu’s shoulder handing him his medication as he listened in, “Here you go, let's go Blu you’re going straight to bed for a nap,” James left no room for argument.

“I’ll be in a little later Babe, if you need me before just shout,” Kyle leaned in kissing Blu as he caressed his cheek, “I love you.”

Blu gave Kyle a tired smile, “Love ya back, Blondie,” then headed off to one of the bunk rooms. As he was getting comfortable in the bed, Lily come into the room with a glass of water and a concerned expression on her face.

“Hey, my baby boy, how are you feeling?” running the back of her hand across Blu’s forehead like she did when he was a little boy to check his temperature. Blu watched his Mom fondly.

“I’m okay Mommy,” he answered then yawned.

Lily grinned, “You haven’t called me that since you were little,” she said wistfully taking one of his hands holding it to her chest. Blu smiled up at his Mom.

“Take your medication if you feel a headache coming okay, sleep well baby boy,” she leaned over kissing Blu’s cheek, before leaving the room.

Kyle and the other boys sat at the dining room table silently. Chris looked at Kyle and Kaleb, “Guys I love you both, but why am I here with you?”

James walked into the room after hearing the question and sat down looking around the group of boys as he gathered his thoughts, “Christopher,” he sighed, “You have a right to know, but this is really going to hurt the boys to hear what I’m about to say.” Kyle looked at his brother with concern, since he has always tried to shelter Kaleb from anything that could hurt him. “Christopher, your Dad didn’t commit suicide, Rudolph had your father killed. The abbreviated version is your Dad found out Rudolph and Penelope were stealing from the boy's trust funds and called him out on it. Rudolph struck out at him, preventing him from telling the authorities,” Kyle and Kaleb gasped as tears cascaded from Chris’s eyes.

“That fucking bastard,” Kyle shouted as he got up and went to Chris wrapping him in a hug, “I’m so sorry Chris, I’m glad you’re my brother now, but if you hadn’t known us maybe your Dad would be alive today.”

Kaleb sat there in shock, shaking uncontrollably, “No money is worth killing somebody,” Kaleb mumbled to nobody in particular.

Davis pulled Kaleb in tight, “Leb, calm down,” he whispered in his ear, rubbing comforting circles on Kaleb's back. “It’s all going to be okay.”

“Okay?” Kaleb asked, “How can anything be okay? My… whatever the hell you want to call them are murderers. Oh my god Chris how can you ever forgive us?”

“Can you guys excuse us for a minute,” Davis stated rather than requested, pulling a distraught Kaleb from his seat and into an empty bunk room. He sat Kaleb down on the bed, then knelt between his legs so Kaleb had no choice but to focus on him. Davis rested his hands on Kaleb's thighs, “Leb, listen to me,” Davis waited until Kaleb’s eyes were on him, “You are not your parents, children are not responsible for the actions of their parents. There is also every chance even if you weren’t friends with Christopher, his Dad and yours would still have been acquainted through business. Christopher’s probably lucky he was friends with you because it sounds like Rudolph probably would have hurt Chris to get to his Dad. We don’t know, but right now NONE of this is your fault or responsibility. Cut yourself some slack, Chris doesn’t blame you. I’m sure of it, it sounds like his Dad was just as big an asshole,” Davis gazed into Kaleb’s eyes trying to read where his head was at.

“It sorta sounds like his Dad tried sticking up for us and got killed for it,” Kaleb wiped his tears, “I don’t know how I can ever look Chris in the eyes again I’m so ashamed that our money got him killed.”

Davis grimaced, “Do you hear yourself?” he said a little angrily, “from what I’ve pieced together, Chris’s father was in it up to his neck with Rudolph and was looking for leverage over him and finding out about the trust funds is what did him in. He must have tried to use the information against Rudolph, THAT is what got him killed. You’re forgetting his history Kaleb, he used his own son to get himself out of trouble, do you really think he’d stick up for you and Kyle? The man was selfish to the core Kaleb.”

Kaleb sat quietly staring at Davis before he shook his head, “I guess you’re right, it just hurts knowing that what ultimately got him killed was our trust funds.”

“Aw… Baby, come here,” Davis pulled Kaleb to him, gathering him in his arms, “we’ll talk about this later, I don’t think your head is up for it at the moment. In time you’ll see what got that man killed were his own actions. If he hadn’t found the trust funds, Mr. Van der Berg would have found something else,” Davis mumbled quietly in Kaleb’s ear, before bringing their lips together, in a gentle kiss. So different from their usual, which is usually full of heat, but he wanted Kaleb to know he loved him.

“I don’t know why you put up with me,” Kaleb placed his hand on Davis’s cheek smiling weakly.

“Because you make me happy, and I love you,” Davis answered simply.

“I love you too,” Kaleb stopped to think this was the first time he admitted his true feelings for Davis, “Can you lay here and hold me? I’m worn out.”

Davis helped undress Kaleb, putting him in the bed, it’s going to be a tight squeeze with them both in the smallish bed. He then stripped hopping in next to Kaleb, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend. The boys laid face-to-face, Davis smoothed Kaleb’s hair back from his eyes, “One day Leb, I’m going to make you Mr. Kaleb Hanson, then you’ll be done with the Remington name forever.”

Kaleb nodded, “I’m so over the name already,” he mumbled as his eyes closed.

Kyle quietly closed Chris’s door and turned running into James, “Sorry, he finally fell asleep.”

James smiled as he pulled Kyle into a hug, “How are you Son?”

Kyle shrugged his shoulders and laid his head on James’s shoulder, “This seems like a really bad dream, hell my whole life was a bad dream until I got to college. Don’t get me wrong I love you and Kaleb, I wouldn’t trade either of you, but the rest was a nightmare.”

“I know Kyle, nothing was easy for either of you growing up,” James gave Kyle a final squeeze, “I think it’s time you go rest with your fiancee. You’ve been strong for everybody else, scoot,” James pushed Kyle toward the room Blu was in.

Kyle snuck into the room not wanting to wake Blu if he was asleep, he stripped in the darkness of the room, then slid into bed beside Blu wrapping his arms around him. Kyle kissed the back of Blu’s head whispering, “I love you, Babe.”

*****

Kyle woke up and glanced at the time on his cell phone it read 10 am, he leaned up on his elbows kissing Blu’s forehead before he crawled out of bed and pulled on clothes. Once he was dressed Kyle stumbled groggily toward the smell of freshly brewed coffee. As he entered the kitchen and poured himself a mug of coffee, Agent Bixby motioned for him to sit down with James and himself.

“What’s up now?” Kyle grumbled.

James looked at a mentally drained Kyle who was far from the cheerful kid he once knew, “It’s over.”

“What do you mean it’s over?” Kyle sipped his coffee and sat his mug down.

“At 5am pacific standard time our agency executed warrants at Remington Manor apprehending Rudolph and Penelope Remington,” Agent Bixby stated, “There was no fight, they both spouted a lot of hateful things mostly directed toward you and Blu. Unfortunately, I can’t give many other details. Kaleb, Chris and yourself will all be subpoenaed by the federal court in California to appear at their trial.”

“Why couldn’t they have been shot? Would’ve saved the three of us aggravation,” Kyle said semi-jokingly.

“As much as you might wish that happened, you would feel worse after that Kyle,” James placed his hand on Kyle’s, “You’re far from the evil person your parents are.”

“Can we go home now?” Kyle looked at the other two adults who nodded their heads.

A very special thank you to all of our readers for following along with us on Kyle and Blu's journey in life. Rudolph and Penelope have finally dug a whole that neither will be capable of getting out of, can you say time to pay the piper??? Thanks for reading let us know what you think, how do you feel about what the tyrannical duo?
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 19
  • Wow 7
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Whenever I thought Rudy & Penny were despicable, more evidence was mentioned that lowered my impression of them even further!

 

At least they should remain in Federal custody so they can’t disrupt the wedding!  ;-)

Link to comment

What a fantastic chapter, so glad you didn’t make us wait long for chapter 14. Glad Rudolf and Penelope have been caught. I hope they get a long Prison Sentence at there trial. So that the boys get the chance to start to rebuild there lives because Kylye, Kaleb and Chris need each other at the moment along with Blu and Davis.

I think that James will be around for a while to help the boys as he did while they were growing up.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

And as much as I wanted hatman to suffer I can understand doing it all for the sake of saving his family.

I just realized that this explains Hatman’s general incompetence! When you blackmail people into doing things instead of hiring real professionals, you run the very real risk that they will be caught. Rudy & Penny might be evil, but they’re not particularly smart!  ;-)

Link to comment

Excellent chapter, now...Nan, myself and Kahn, can handle Rude-Penny from here...judge, jury and the Executioner...we've got it covered!! Loved this riveting chapter! :worship::heart:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Whenever I thought Rudy & Penny were despicable, more evidence was mentioned that lowered my impression of them even further!

 

At least they should remain in Federal custody so they can’t disrupt the wedding!  ;-)

I'm sure they will be visiting the Grey-Bar Motel for a very long time Drought.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, jaysalmn said:

Wow! Just when I thought those two couldn't be any worse! Killing people using Kyle and Kaleb's trust funds to pay for it. I agree with Kyle, they should have been taken out. Rudolph and Penelope don't deserve to live. Maybe give them both the death penalty and put them in the express lane?? Lol!! I'm just happy that everyone is ok, and nobody else will be losing their lives at the hands of those monsters. May Rudolph and Penelope rot in hell!

@jaysalmn thanks for reading and leaving the comments, I'm sure a Federal Judge is going to have fun sentencing those two. I agree with you the despicable duo should rot in hell.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Hunter of Porn said:

What a great chapter.  It doesn't matter but Kyle's nickname of Blondie I thought he was white and James was black.  

 

Can't wait for the trial.

Kyle and Kaleb are white, James is african american he was their Caretaker as the boys grew up. He was more of a parent to the boys while they were younger than either  Rudolph or Penelope ever were.

Edited by Dahawk
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

What a fantastic chapter, so glad you didn’t make us wait long for chapter 14. Glad Rudolf and Penelope have been caught. I hope they get a long Prison Sentence at there trial. So that the boys get the chance to start to rebuild there lives because Kylye, Kaleb and Chris need each other at the moment along with Blu and Davis.

I think that James will be around for a while to help the boys as he did while they were growing up.

We had no intentions of a long wait the chapter just covered so much, there was no way to fit everything all into one chapter. We will be seeing James occasionally through the rest of book 2 and I'm sure you will see him in book 3...  They say time heals all wounds, the boys have wounds that go so deep thanks to evil, despicable, horrific parents inflicted. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

:o Wow! I thought fraud and just general ass-hole behavior was the worst of those two. I mean I have family I actually hate but killing...yeesh.  And as much as I wanted hatman to suffer I can understand doing it all for the sake of saving his family.  Great chapter can't wait for the next one.

I tend to agree I thought Hatman was just a total shitbag until the truth came out,  Chaz was trying to save his son at all costs. thanks for reading and leaving the comments.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Those $#@#$#@!?!!!$@@$$#! Sorry due to the coarseness of the words I wanted to use I needed to sensor myself. They are the most despicable, vile, disgusting, evil, satanic, creatures that barely deserve to be called humans! Sphincterman is basically assholeman. Guess he will be in jail... Nan you continue to provide me with endless joy. James you are those boys' father not that creep! I hope Rudy and Penelope enjoy prison life with bubba and bubbette (cut me some slack my braoin isn't fully functioning yet)

9

@Wesley8890 I'm glad you told us how you really feel regarding Rudolph and Penelope, I can assure you their days are done in the boys lives other than making their court appearance. Hopefully, time heals all wounds where the boys are concerned. Sphincterman actually wasn't the evil one, granted he's a little sleazy, but he was attempting to save his families lives after knowing what Rudy and Penny were capable of...

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

So....... Uhm.......... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!  Evil, manipulative vile scum!!!!!!  Penelope murdered her own parents for money,  They murdered Chris's father.  Death penalty is to good for them..... to quick......  I hope Kaleb can overcome this trauma, but he finally admitted his true feeling for Davis.  I can't believe they have been getting away with this for such a long time.  

 

The boys will have some healing left to do, but their significant other and James and the rest of the extended family will help a great deal.... I wonder what other shit will come out at the trial.  Planning on having their car rammed in an accident wasn't even the lowest of R&P's plans....

 

Thanks for the chapter so quick.......

 

PS Sphincterman......... Giggidy.......

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, glennish said:

So....... Uhm.......... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!  Evil, manipulative vile scum!!!!!!  Penelope murdered her own parents for money,  They murdered Chris's father.  Death penalty is to good for them..... to quick......  I hope Kaleb can overcome this trauma, but he finally admitted his true feeling for Davis.  I can't believe they have been getting away with this for such a long time.  

 

The boys will have some healing left to do, but their significant other and James and the rest of the extended family will help a great deal.... I wonder what other shit will come out at the trial.  Planning on having their car rammed in an accident wasn't even the lowest of R&P's plans....

 

Thanks for the chapter so quick.......

 

PS Sphincterman......... Giggidy.......

@glennish I think you summed up all of our feelings, glad you liked the story. Nobody could help but hate how truly evil Rudolph and Penelope are... 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On January 10, 2018 at 3:10 PM, Dahawk said:

Kyle and Kaleb are white, James is african american he was their Caretaker as the boys grew up. He was more of a parent to the boys while they were younger than either  Rudolph or Penelope ever were.

Thanks. I was just a bit confused with the nickname. I should of realized they were referring solely to James. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

B),......................Seriously, I did not see that one coming! Sure they were homophobic bigots that were conniving thieves with their noses's stuck up in the air contemptuous sort of your run of the mill snobs.  But ruthless criminal murderers too?  I aghast, however I would still keep them on the x-mas card mailing list to let them know how all the guy's are doing, must keep up the image in the society pages for the misunderstood couple!!  :o

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Yeah I've read a few stories with despicable so-called parents, Rudpenny can definitely join the hall of shame. It explains a lot really, they were after the money right from the start so the boys days were numbered. Thankfully they will get what they deserve and our boys can finally have some peace in their lives. Just the trial to get through and they can close this whole sordid business for good. ps Poor Chris, he was just coming to terms with his father's death and now he has to go through it all again only this time knowing he was murdered. This was one of the best chapters for me, nice.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..