Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 4,780 Words
  • 4,782 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 18. Wedding Bells Ring

Struggling Forward

Wedding Bells Ring:

The boys wedding day had arrived leaving both boys being kept separated. Even though the ceremony was outside on the lawn by the pond, the National Park was letting them use the Chapel to get ready. Kaleb and Jared had cornered Kyle in a dressing room of the Chapel to prevent him from seeing his fiancée before the service. “Guys, I love you both, but if you don’t let me see Blu you’re both gonna be sorry,” Kyle grumbled throwing his bowtie at a snickering Kaleb, “Asshole!” Jared fell back into an overstuffed chair laughing uncontrollably at his brothers.

“Kyle, you only have another hour or so until the service. Nobody will keep you apart after that,” Kaleb chuckled as he kicked Jared’s foot giving him a pleading look.

Jared stood up from his comfy chair still snickering, “Kyle, Kaleb’s right, for once,” Kaleb shot a death glare at his brother. “What? It’s true, Kaleb,” Jared shrugged his shoulders and placed a hand on Kyle’s shoulder, “In just a little over an hour and a half you and Blu will be married. We all can’t wait for this to be over either, we’ve had to deal with you freaking out, worrying that everything is just perfect for Blu. No offense but you’re making everybody nervous, we are all kinda over it. Quit stressing and just enjoy the moment.”

A knock at the door caused everybody to stop stressing for a moment. Jared opened the door letting James in with his plus one, “Guys this is my partner, Theodore,” he is a massively built man, making James look like a twink, if people were intimidated by James, Theodore would make them cower, but he was as gentle as a teddy bear.

Theodore held out his hand to each of the brothers, “Hi Jared, it’s very nice to meet you boys finally, but call me Teddy, please.”

Kaleb, are you gonna get dressed or are you going in your boxer briefs?” Jared asked while James and Teddy laughed.

“Oh no, get your ass dressed Kaleb,” Kyle growled at Kaleb. James and Teddy shook their heads as they went to find a seat.

“What?” Kaleb stood up looking in the mirror, “I look good in just my underwear…”

Kyle walked over grabbing the garment bag Kaleb’s tux was in throwing it at his brother, “Here, put it on no more bullshit,” Kyle picked up his bowtie trying to put it on even as his hands shook uncontrollably, “Uh… Jared, can you help me please?” Jared nodded as he started tieing it for him.

Kaleb stepped into the bathroom to get dressed, once he opened the garment bag he was absolutely dumbfounded, there was a powder blue colored tuxedo that appeared to have crawled out of the 1970’s with ruffles, ‘fucking ruffles, no way would Blu have agreed to such things,’ Kaleb said to himself. Kaleb cracked the door to the other room, “Uh, guys there’s a problem with my tux,” Kaleb stammered.

Kyle stared over his shoulder grumbling, “The problem is you’re not in it! Put the god damn thing on Kaleb.”

Kaleb shook his head closing the door, he knew Kyle was nervous, but this tuxedo thing is going to make Kyle go ballistic. Kaleb glanced at possibly the ugliest tuxedo his eyes have ever seen and shrugged his shoulders. Kaleb slipped into the powder blue puffball of a mess that Liberacci probably owned, the legs and arms were at least two inches too short and made Kaleb look like Steve Urkel from television. Kaleb sighed and pulled out the cummerbund which was rainbow colored ‘Yep Kyle is definitely going to throw a fucking tantrum,’ Kaleb shook his head thinking about how badly this reveal is going to be.

Kaleb opened the door stepping inside the room catching Jared’s eye. Jared tried blocking Kyle’s view of Kaleb, “Um… Your tie looks good Kyle but why don’t you try to straighten it out it looks off center.”

Kyle messed with his tie in the mirror before he noticed Kaleb, “What the fuck are you wearing Kaleb? You’re not funny, of all damn days to try being cute.”

Kaleb’s head dropped staring at his outfit, “I’m really not trying to be funny,” Kaleb shook his head, “The inseams and everything is wrong. Biff had his hand on my crotch long enough to get the correct measurements.”

Jared looked mortified, “You too huh? Biff was way too happy with his paws, Chris even got a compliment on his package size,” Jared shook his head.

“Jared focus, what the fuck are we going to do?” Kyle shouted, “Kaleb looks like he crawled out of an ancient porn, FUCK!”

“I’ll go check in with the guys to make sure their tuxedos are ok,” Jared rushed from the room shaking his head trying to keep from laughing in front of Kyle. Jared knocked on Blu’s dressing room door.

The door opened, “Hey Jared, how’s it going with your half of the psychotic duo,” Davis sighed, over his shoulder, Jared could see Christopher helping Blu with his bow tie, while Blu nervously fussed like a toddler being dressed by his mother.

“Uh… hmm… well we have Kaleb in a powder fucking blue colored tux which looks like he could wear it in a flood it's so short,” Jared shook his head, “And Kyle… I think he may need to be medicated before the service ever gets here.”

Blu’s eyes went huge like saucers, looking at Jared through the mirror, “Shit!” Blu covered his mouth with his hand.

Chris stared at Blu, “What’s wrong?”

“Shit! I fucked up,” Blu almost giggled, Jared walked into the room and shut the door, “I meant to…” Blu stopped talking and gave Jared an inquisitive look, “are you telling me that Kaleb put that suit on?” he asked Jared amused.

“It’s all we have for him, Kyle was sorta freaking out on everybody over everything. Kaleb tried explaining to Kyle what was wrong, but Kyle was ranting and insisted for Kaleb to just put the fucking thing on,” Jared had a flustered look on his face, “Both of my brothers are close to having a breakdown, I think…” Jared ran his hand through his blonde hair.

Blu kind of snickered but then his concern for Kyle kicked in, but he still had to see Kaleb in that suit, “Chris grab my garment bag, boys, bring your phones, time for some pictures…” Blu chortled, then pushed his way out of the room to go to Kyle’s dressing room. Blu led the way to Kaleb and Kyle, the other three soldiered behind him. Blu stopped outside the door, pulled out his phone and got the camera ready. He swung the door open and immediately started taking photos of a very stunned and pissed off Kaleb. Once Blu realized that Kyle was angry and could possibly cry any minute he changed his tune. Blu had forgotten to tell Kyle what he had done as they were too distracted at the time, back when they had gone to Spiffy Biffs.

“Quit fucking taking pictures, this thing is humiliating,” Kaleb stormed around the room, “Fuck it!” Kaleb shouted dropping his pants as he spun around, revealing a pale white ass, “You want pictures here's one for you!”

Blu clicked another photo of Kaleb’s bare ass, then went to Kyle, “Blondie, are you okay, I’m sorry. I forgot to tell you, it was a joke, his proper tux is in my garment bag.” Christopher handed the bag over to Kaleb with an apologetic look.

Kaleb shot a pissed off look at Blu, “Out!” He pointed at the door, “You’re not supposed to see your future husband before the service.”

Blu gave Kaleb, the bird then took Kyle’s face in his hands, “I’m really sorry Blondie,” Blu gently kissed Kyle hopeful he’d see the funny side.

“It’s okay, I just want this service to be everything you deserve,” Kyle said as he leaned in giving Blu a quick kiss, “See you shortly at the service, Babe.”

Blu rested his forehead against Kyle’s, “I’m sorry baby,” he whispered to Kyle, “I love you.”

“Love you too Babe,” Kyle smiled as Blu, and his duo retreated to their dressing room.

A few minutes later, Doug, knocked on the door and let Khan into Kyle’s room, Khan already had his bowtie around his neck and cummerbund around his stomach. “How are you boys doing in here, just thought I’d check on you,” Doug entered the room going straight to Kyle, straightening his bow tie, “You okay, Son?”

“I’ll feel a lot better once the service is over. I never thought getting married could be so stressful,” Kyle mumbled as fidgeted with his hands.

“Well it will all be done in fifteen minutes, you’ll make it, I’m so proud you’re officially becoming part of the family, not that you aren’t already,” Doug looked over to Kaleb, “you scrub up nice in a tux Kaleb.” Doug unaware what had happened with his previous tux.

Kaleb nodded his head to acknowledge Doug and reaching for the hideous cummerbund mumbling, “Fucker thinks he’s cute, I’m wearing the rainbow cummerbund. Let's see who gets the last laugh,” He said as he cinched the fastener of the cummerbund, situating it properly.

Doug shook his head laughing, “You two boys are hopeless, don’t let Blu get a rise out of you Kaleb, you always take the bait buddy,” Doug hugged Kaleb laughing, “it really is like the two of you have sibling rivalry. Kyle loves you both, you know.”

“Can I trade Blu in for a new sibling then?” Kaleb mumbled, “A cuter less of a pain in the ass version, maybe?” Jared sat in the overstuffed chair howling with laughter, amused at how the two strived to get a rise out of each other.

Doug just laughed, leading Khan from the room, “Ten minutes boys,” he reminded them.

*****

As the service was ready to commence, Nan stood under the archway, the chairs separated forming an aisle leading toward the lake, Nan had been ordained on the internet so she could officiate the wedding. Soft instrumental music came from the left of the archway, played by some of the people that Kyle and Charlie knew from school. The aroma of the flowers the boys had picked lingered in the air. The location had been set up beautifully by Lily, Nan, as well as Steph, Liv, and Charlie, they had done a fantastic job, Kyle and Blu couldn’t have been happier with the result. The surroundings were serene, the archway structure invisible, hidden behind a mass of yellow, orange, and red flowers. The chairs had been placed perfectly in line, a sash of ribbon and flowers tying them together. A carpet down the middle of the aisle in a crimson color to match some of the flowers. All of that was accentuated by the backdrop of the pond, with ducks swimming, and the rustic covered wooden bridge.

Charlie and Liv escorted Khan down the aisle who was acting as the ceremonial ring bearer. Khan held his head high and practically pranced down to where Nan was standing, she reached down giving him a quick scratch behind the ear.

Jared and Chris walked down taking their respective places.

Kaleb and Davis smiled at one another taking each other's hand before making their way to the front.

The music switched to an instrumental version of the wedding march, Kyle met Blu at the rear of the aisle. Blu laced his arm through Kyle’s as all the guests turned to watch the boys make the journey toward becoming husbands.

Once the boys reached the front of aisle Blu’s eyes caught sight of the rainbow cummerbund Kaleb had on. Kaleb just smirked at his soon to be brother in law.

Blu mouthed to Kaleb, “I will kill you.”

Nan got the group to take their seats before giving her abridged version of a wedding ceremony.

“Thank you for coming to witness the union of my grandbabies, Kyle Matthew Remington and Blu Sky Waters. These two men have been in love since the second they laid eyes on each other, today we get to watch as they take the next step in their journey becoming husbands. Melding their life together for eternity, never have I witnessed a love so strong. The boys have asked for a short ceremony, a simple joining of their union. They have prepared their own vows,” Nan smiled at Kyle, “Kyle would you…” Nan put her hand out for Kyle to say his.

Kyle nervously took hold of Blu’s hand, “Babe, I remember the first day we met back in the dorms. I knew even back then that we were meant to be together. We have faced a lot of trying things in the last two years, proving we are strong enough to get through anything together. I swear to stand beside you through all of the good times, I’ll hold you and comfort you in the bad, I’ll love you until my last breath.”

“That was beautiful Kyle,” Nan said quietly so Kyle could hear, Kyle kissed Nan on the cheek. “Blu,” Nan thundered her cheeks glowing pink from Kyle’s affection.

“Kyle, I remember the second my eyes hit you, you rendered me speechless. I still get embarrassed thinking about our introduction,” Blu chuckled nervously, Kyle squeezed his hand, “that feels like an eternity ago. I was in love, that love has only grown stronger and has never wained. My life with you has become what I live for, you are my soul mate, my other half, my everything. You are who I want beside me for eternity, together we will build a life, have a family, forge our way in this world united as one. I love you with all my heart.” Blu said lifting Kyle’s hand to his mouth kissing his knuckles.

The boys managed to get through their speeches without shedding a tear, even though their voices were a little strained as they tried to keep their composure. They had promised each other they would not cry through the ceremony. Standing so close, Nan could tell the boys were holding back their emotions. So she tried to move things along.

“The rings?” Nan asked.

Kaleb bent down looking at Khan’s bowtie, he stood up with a worried face, “Uh… he… umm… Khan must’ve lost them,” Kaleb put on the best fake cringe he could muster.

Nan gave Kaleb a look, one that said, “Don’t fuck with me, Mini Muffin.”

Kaleb smiled wickedly, “Ok… ok…” reaching into his tuxedo pocket he pulled out the rings handing them to Nan, “You’re no fun when you’re bossy Nan.”

Nan put out her hand to Kaleb silently, eyes narrowed, chastising the young man.

“Kyle,” Nan gave Kyle a ring, “Do you take Blu, to love, cherish, and comfort, for the rest of your life?”

Kyle slid the ring onto Blu’s finger, “I most definitely do,” winking at Blu.

“Blu,” giving Blu a ring, “Do you take Kyle, to love, cherish, and comfort, for the rest of your life?”

Blu nodded his head, putting the ring on Kyle’s finger, “I do,” he answered with a gravelly voice wiping away a tear quickly hoping nobody would notice, especially Kyle.

“By the power vested in me by, oneminuteministers.com, I now pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may kiss each other to seal the deal,” Nan clapped her hands, “Family, and friends it’s my honor to present to you, Kyle and Blu Waters.”

Kyle leaned in wrapping his arms around Blu, pulling tighter than ever before and laying a kiss on his lips full of all the love he held for his new husband. Everybody clapped as the boys kissed. When they pulled away, they made their way back down the aisle, not straying far because they now had photos. Their four groomsmen eventually followed the boys letting them have their moment.

Jared paused for a moment at the front of the aisle, “Everybody, my brothers will be having a picnic style reception, please make your way to where the blankets are spread out. Once photos are done each blanket will be given a basket, thank you,” Jared went to find the rest of the wedding party.

Kaleb poked Blu in the chest, “You’re lucky I love you asshole, or I’d so wear this cummerbund,” Kaleb pulled the rainbow one off placing on one matching the rest of the party for pictures. Blu hugged Kaleb, whispering thanks in his ear.

The photographer grabbed the Wedding Party and the parents taking numerous photo’s, he released everyone but the two grooms, snapping even more pictures of just the two of them together. By the time the photographer was finished Blu was thoroughly over it and whining to Kyle, he’d had enough. While the photographer was fluffing about with his camera, Blu grabbed Kyle’s hand putting it on his crotch.

“I need to get you in the changing room Blondie, I’m rock hard right now, you look fucking hot in that tux, and I want you – now,” Blu nibbled on that spot between Kyle’s neck and shoulder that drove him crazy.

“God.You.Are.Sexy.When.You.Are.Like.This,” Kyle whimpered loosening his bowtie.

“Hey, you’re done right,” Blu walked up to the photographer dragging Kyle behind him. Not waiting for the man to respond Blu said, “Thanks, you’ve done a great job, I’m sure we’ll be thrilled.”

Blu dragged Kyle all the way to his dressing room where he’d gotten changed earlier and had the bag of other clothes ready for both him and Kyle to change. As soon as the door shut behind them Blu was on his knees pulling Kyle’s pants down to reveal a sexy as hell Andrew Christian jock, Blu groaned as his eyes hit the sight of his new husband hard as a rock in the underwear.

Kaleb, Davis, Jared, and Chris headed back to the dressing room to get changed into more comfortable clothing. Kaleb turned the doorknob opening the door revealing Blu in a compromising position as he shouted, ‘Fuck me, Blondie.’

Kaleb stood in the doorway laughing, “Oh yes, fuck him, Blondie. Now you can both eat shit next time you catch us.”

Chris and Jared shook their heads trying to flee as Blu turned red in frustration, “Get.The.Fuck.Out!”

Kaleb was smiles from ear-to-ear, “Oh Blu, if you want to use the washer you need to work around our schedule,” he kissed Davis’ cheek.

“OUT! NOW,” Blu yelled as Kyle brought Blu close to the edge.

*****

A glowing Kyle and Blu made it to the reception area looking thoroughly sated. Cheers erupted as the guests welcomed the newlyweds. Kaleb and Davis snickered when Blu started passing by which elicited a good whack in the back of the head, Jared and Chris rolled on the ground laughing at Kaleb while he whined and rubbed his head. Kyle pointed out Teddy to Blu, who caught their eye and waved.

Once the boys were settled on their own private blanket, the newlyweds glanced toward the back of the picnic area a makeshift bar was set up along with the cake displayed beautifully on a table. A few hired servers started delivering picnic baskets to each blanket along with a bottle of champagne. Inside each picnic basket was enough food for four people along with cutlery and plastic champagne flutes. Kaleb had kept the food simple and easy to manage for a picnic, there is fruit and cheese, fried chicken, coleslaw, homemade rolls, parsley potatoes, and cornbread. Khan had his own little doggy basket that he inhaled, along with a small slice of cheesecake.

The meal was well received and loved by all of the guests, everybody praised Kaleb’s cooking which caused him to blush. Once dinner was over the remnants were quickly removed by the staff Kaleb had hired to help out.

Kaleb and Jared stood up they both had filled champagne flutes in their hand. Jared whistled getting everybody's attention. Kaleb smiled, “We both wanted to make a toast to our brothers, so Jared kindly elected me to go to first since he said I make everybody laugh at my blondeness,” the crowd all chuckled. “Anyway, over the last two years anybody that knows Kyle and Blu, knows how inseparable they have become. I can vouch for them that their love is endless, and they will do anything to protect their family,” Kaleb nudged Jared’s shoulder.

“Uh, yeah,” Jared smiled, “It was a shock when I found out I had two brothers, but truth be told I had inherited five, not to mention the wonderful girls, Charlie, Liv, and Steph. I can’t say a bad word about any of them. I can say Blu has become one of my confidants I can turn to him when I’m not sure of myself, so today I just want to say I love this family,” Jared raised his glass. He tapped his own against Kaleb’s making a tink sound, “To Blu and Kyle, may your love continue to grow.”

The band played ‘All of Me,’ by John Legend, as the Boys were introduced for their first dance their foreheads resting together staring into each other's eyes baring their souls as they danced. The song transitioned into ‘I’ll be,’ by Edwin McCain, as the rest of the guests were invited to join the boys in dance. Kyle wrapped his arms around Blu’s waist pulling him in close as they started to sway to the music, “I love you so much, Babe. My life feels complete for the first time,” Kyle stared into Blu’s eyes lovingly.

Blu inched his lips closer to Kyle, barely pressing them together with a ghost of a kiss, “Love you too, Blondie.”

*****

The boys stood behind the cake table with a knife being held by both of them they quickly sliced a piece of cake placing it on a little serving plate. The boys each picked up a piece of the cake to feed each other, Kyle got a grin that reminded Blu of one that Kaleb reserved when he was up to no good. Kyle smeared the cake on Blu’s face as he went to feed him his bite. Kyle was laughing so hard tears were running down his cheeks, “I love you, Babe,” Kyle leaned in kissing Blu.

“You will pay for that later, Blondie,” Blu said eating Kyle’s slice of cake that was in his hand.

“Promises, promises, Mr. Waters,” Kyle smiled as he wiped icing from Blu’s face.

“Oh, it is,” Blu said seriously.

Doug toasted loud enough for everyone to hear, “To Blu and Kyle, may their happiness together be infinite. Blu and Kyle.” He lifted his glass for the guests to join in, while Kyle helped Blu clean up.

“To Blu and Kyle,” The group shouted as glasses ‘tinked.’

Eventually, the evening was drawing to a close, and the boys were making their rounds thanking each of their guests.

Nan pulled the boys aside, “I know you weren’t planning on a honeymoon until after college, but…” she handed them a big envelope, “You leave the day after tomorrow to Amsterdam it’s perfect timing for the Drag Queen Olympics. Everything is covered, flights, accommodation, we’ve even had a collection going around and put the money on a pre-paid Visa for some spending money.”

“Really,” Blu said excitedly, “thanks, Nan,” he said hugging her tightly.

“You’re welcome grandbaby,” she said happily.

Kyle pulled Nan into a hug kissing the top of her head, “Nan, you and Mom have done so much for us, I can’t…” A stray tear fell from Kyle’s eye, “Thank you, we love you all so much.”

Nan gently tapped the side of Kyle’s face, “You’re more than welcome my grandbaby, now toddle off, I’m horny and need to find the Judge.” Nan stomped off in search of her beau.

“Yuck,” Blu commented.

Kyle snickered, “I think there will be more wedding bells in the future.”

Kyle and Blu were stopped by James and Teddy, who handed them an envelope, “It’s to help start off your married life.” Teddy said as he placed his hand on Blu’s shoulder and James smiled, “Hopefully, after your honeymoon, we will get a chance to get to know one another, James speaks very highly about all of you boys.”

Kyle smiled at Teddy, there was something about him that he liked, “Thanks, Teddy, I look forward to learning more about how you met James,” Kyle smiled and if it were possible James had a bashful look on his face.

“Umm… I wish I was able to introduce Teddy to you guys before today, but with the chaos of well… you know… And then you both were busy with the final preparations for the wedding. Teddy finally got settled here a few weeks ago,” James clung to Teddy’s arm smiling happily.

“Geez, you’re a big fucker huh?” Blu said his head turned upward to look Teddy in the eye.

“Oh if you only knew the half of it,” James said dreamily, “I… I mean… Yes he is quite big,” Teddy rolled his eyes at James, “I think we should be going, you boys have a safe trip we will see you after you get back.”

Blu turned to Kyle, “Yuck, why does everyone keep oversharing with us today, is that like a wedding tradition or something?” Kyle smiled as he kissed his husband.

Chris and Steph waved at Kyle and Blu. Chris hugged both of them, “Today was wonderful, I don’t think there is any doubt at how much everybody loves the both of you. Yes, I even love you Blu,” Chris rolled his eyes, “I’m gonna let you get away with hugging Steph and me not bitching, just this once.”

“Meh, whatever, she hurt my feelings,” Blu said as he stole Steph from Chris, hugging the stuffing out of her, after releasing Steph he surprised Chris, quickly bringing him into a tight embrace, clutching him tighter than a hungry constrictor. Then Blu grabbed Chris by the head and smacked a kiss right on his lips.

“Yuck,” Blu said as he backed away.

Chris stood there in a daze sputtering as he wiped his lips, “Blu… uh… oh… hmpf… You definitely did that on purpose. Dickhead,” Chris shook his head as he reached into his jacket pulling out a card handing it to Blu, “It’s not much, but we love you both.”

Kyle dragged Blu away from Chris and Steph chuckling, “You really enjoy busting Chris’s balls don’t you?” Kyle smiled as he reminisced, thinking how bad he started off with everybody.

Blu laughed, “I can’t help it, he’s like Kaleb, they take the bait every time. They both make it so easy.”

Kyle laughed, “Imagine growing up with the both of them. They were fun to be around, you never knew what would happen next.”

“Mom, Dad,” Blu called out to Lily and Doug making their way toward them.

“Hello, boys, have you had a good day?” Doug smiled as he held his wife tight to his side.

Kyle smiled, “Today was perfect,” Kyle wrapped his arms around Blu who was standing in front of him. “Even after my husband, tortured my brother,” Kyle shrugged his shoulders chuckling.

“Good, I’m so happy for you two, you really do deserve to be happy,” Doug smiled, “and to think you were scared to meet your roommate when you first went to college, look how it turned out, Blu. Why don’t you boys get out of here and leave the rest of the cleaning. We’ll sort it out.”

“That would be great Dad, thanks, are you going home tonight or staying at our place?” Blu asked.

“We’ve got to get home we’ve got a big delivery tomorrow, we both need to be there,” his Dad answered.

“Okay,” Blu hugged his Mom and Dad, “thank you for everything you did to make this day special for us, we appreciate all the work you did.”

Kyle nodded his head giving Lily a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before hugging Doug, “Thanks, Mom and Dad, it’s nice to be able to officially say those two words.”

Khan must have sensed his attention mooching ways were over, and his human Dad’s wanted to leave, he pushed on Kyle’s hand to get his attention. Kyle scratched behind his ears, then said, “You ready to go home baby boy?” Khan woofed and then yawned as he stretched in a yoga-like form.

There you have it, a beautifully chaotic day in the boy's life. We appreciate each of you reading along as the newlyweds have grown and matured. One more chapter before the epilogue to book 2 which will set up book 3. Remember we love reactions and comments from each of you wonderful readers.:glomp:
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 25
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

11 minutes ago, soundaddict_nz said:

good chapter, great story. im loving it. was a bit dissappointed nans shenanigans didnt start lol. woulda thought she would be the soul of the party at the picnic !  i'd turn straight for her anyday hehe.keep up the good work  and cheers for a great read.

I think I a lot of us would turmn for her

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I have a special wedding gift for the boys: a gift certificate for surgical removal of excess commas and extraneous apostrophes!  ;-)

 

 

Some people just seem to have a flashing ‘Tease Me’ neon sign on their foreheads! Kaleb and Chris seem to be two of them! But why is Blu the only one who sees the bright flashing neon sign?  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I think I a lot of us would turmn for her

But her bulges are all in the wrong places!  ;-)

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

A great chapter. The boys deserve some happiness. I’m so extremely confused about something though. A few chapters back, Kyle was said to be African-American. Yet, his nickname is blondie. This chapter said Caleb had a white ass. Huh!!!

From @Dahawk’s reply on January 10th in the Chapter 14 Comments:

Quote
   On 1/10/2018 at 2:49 AM,  Hunter of Porn said: 

What a great chapter.  It doesn't matter but Kyle's nickname of Blondie I thought he was white and James was black.  

 

Can't wait for the trial.

Kyle and Kaleb are white, James is african american he was their Caretaker as the boys grew up. He was more of a parent to the boys while they were younger than either  Rudolph or Penelope ever were.

 

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

A great chapter. The boys deserve some happiness. I’m so extremely confused about something though. A few chapters back, Kyle was said to be African-American. Yet, his nickname is blondie. This chapter said Caleb had a white ass. Huh!!!

He was never african american James and Teddy are.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

B)......................How nice, not a single dramatic moment, even Nan reigned herself in for the event. I must have a set of those plastic champagne flutes that make 'clink' sounds when toasting together!!  :P

Edited by Benji
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Benji said:

B)......................How nice, not a single dramatic moment, even Nan reigned herself in for the event. I must have a set of those plastic champagne flutes that make 'clink' sounds when toasting together!!  :P

Thanks for the nice remarks we both appreciate it. Nan really did everything she could to make sure the boys special day went off without a hitch.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

What  a great chapter!!!!  Loved the wedding..  Blu's prank almost backfired on him, I'm sure he didn't mean to give Kyle a nervous breakdown....  And Khan the "little" show stealer, I would have loved to see him in his bowtie and cummerbund.  So glad everyone pulled together to make such a great event for the boys, Now onto the honeymoon!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, glennish said:

What  a great chapter!!!!  Loved the wedding..  Blu's prank almost backfired on him, I'm sure he didn't mean to give Kyle a nervous breakdown....  And Khan the "little" show stealer, I would have loved to see him in his bowtie and cummerbund.  So glad everyone pulled together to make such a great event for the boys, Now onto the honeymoon!!!!!

Honeymoon Bliss is already in the queue, glad you enjoyed the chapter. Tomorrow Joh and I will be starting work on the epilogue chapter of book 2, we have the basics plotted out. Next week you should start to see Chapter for Family Struggles.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Honeymoon Bliss is already in the queue, glad you enjoyed the chapter. Tomorrow Joh and I will be starting work on the epilogue chapter of book 2, we have the basics plotted out. Next week you should start to see Chapter for Family Struggles.

 

Not looking forward to seeing a Book 2 end, but so glad that you have got Book 3 ready to go almost immediately Book 2 finishes.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

:wub:Quite lovely. I'm very impressed Nan controlled herself so well. Almost doesn't seem natural. Just LOOOOOOOOOVE the description of the tux. I can see it in my mind and I really don't want to.:unsure: Kaleb and the rainbow wear was sweet. I feel this need to go put a cummerbund on my friend's Great Dane now so I can see just how silly it looks.:P

Hurry it up with the next one please!!!!!

 

Edited by empresslovesreading
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Not looking forward to seeing a Book 2 end, but so glad that you have got Book 3 ready to go almost immediately Book 2 finishes.

 

Thanks for following along @chris191070, you have been there since the beginning like  @Wesley8890 we can't thank each of you readers enough. Book 3 comes full circle, where some of the boys end up having families. We believe all of you are ready for the adult side of the story to start shine.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, empresslovesreading said:

:wub:Quite lovely. I'm very impressed Nan controlled herself so well. Almost doesn't seem natural. Just LOOOOOOOOOVE the description of the tux. I can see it in my mind and I really don't want to.:unsure: Kale and the rainbow wear was sweet. I feel this need to go put a cummerbund on my friend's Great Dane now so I can see just how silly it looks.:P

Hurry it up with the next one please!!!!!

 

@empresslovesreading we appreciate the comments, it helps us gauge how our readers connect with the characters and the story. Nan really did hold back on her frisky behavior because she wanted the boys to be the focus of their day. I would love to see the picture if you get a cummerbund on your friends Great Dane. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dahawk said:

@empresslovesreading we appreciate the comments, it helps us gauge how our readers connect with the characters and the story. Nan really did hold back on her frisky behavior because she wanted the boys to be the focus of their day. I would love to see the picture if you get a cummerbund on your friends Great Dane. :2thumbs:

I'll have to go find a nice pretty rainbow one and then see how it goes. The horse will probably try to kill me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I wasn't even there and was crying through the wedding. Damn I'm to sentimental. Thanks for the beautiful wedding.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Was a beautiful wedding. Don't know how the boys got through it without crying cause I certainly couldn't hold back. With the love and support of all their family and friends their future is assured. They are going to have a ball in Amsterdam and I hope to one day see a new baby brother or sister ( human kind ) for Khan. Congrats to Mr. and Mr. Waters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..