Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 3,472 Words
  • 5,290 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Struggling Forward - 6. Kaleb's Drunken Stupor

Struggling Forward

Kaleb’s Drunken Stupor:

Liv and Charlie were sitting in the living room waiting for Kaleb and Chris to get ready for a night out. The household was trying everything in their power to cheer Chris up and keep him busy. Their biggest concern is to not let him fall too deep down the rabbit hole of depression. At this moment in time he was refusing counseling, so all they could do was bide their time until he was ready to decide to go himself.

Liv looked at her phone for the time, “How long does it take to brush an inch of freakin’ hair.”

Charlie rolled her eyes, “So how was your summer guys? Sorry, we missed the engagement party. Liv’s family were holding us, hostage,” she chuckled.

Kyle laughed, “It’s fine, you did miss a crazy party though. Nan and Kaleb stole the show, to say the least,” Kyle laced his fingers with Blu’s, “Most of the summer we spent furnishing the house and finding jobs.”

“Yeah, jobs we have to do that this year too, but dish, tell us the gossip before Kaleb comes back downstairs. He’ll never tell us the truth.” Charlie mused.

Well, where do we start?” Kyle rubbed his hands together, “Nan done her own form of dirty dancing with Wesley. By the end of the night, he stumbled out to the patio with his shirt fashionably torn open and his face was slathered in lipstick.”

Blu sat forward in his seat toward the girls and spoke in just above a whisper, “Kaleb and Davis, got shit faced, then spent the rest of the night trying to eat each other’s face. They haven’t stopped fighting since that night and it’s driving us up the wall. So have fun tonight we need the break. Oooh! Kyle has a surprise for you, he got us our first baby.”

Kyle walked to the patio door, “Khan come here baby,” Khan galloped into the kitchen and followed beside Kyle as he returned to the living room. Kyle sat down beside Blu and gave Khan a loving scratch behind his ear, “Who’s a good boy?”

Khan licked up the side of Kyle’s face, who wiped off the slobber not caring.

“Dear God, what the hell is that?” Charlie backed away into Liv.

“It’s a freakin’ horse,” Liv chuckled with her eyes bugging out of her head, “He suits you though Kyle.”

“You should’ve seen how he handled Kaleb…” Kyle was cut off from telling the clown story when Kaleb entered the room glaring at him.

“Don’t even say another word, Kyle,” Kaleb almost pleaded. Grabbing Charlie’s hand pulling her to her feet and doing the same to Liv, “Are you ladies ready to go?” giving them both a hug as he shot Kyle a one-fingered salute behind their back, causing Kyle to smirk.

The taxi honked from outside, “Topher your cab’s here,” Blu yelled unnecessarily up the stairs, Chris was walking down as he fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.

“Yeah, I got it Blu. You ready ladies,” Chris asked.

“Since when do I have boobs, Chris?” Kaleb shook his head shoving Chris toward the door.

Chris gave a little chuckle opening the door for his companions to exit. After the party animals had left, Blu gathered Kyle in his arms, “Davis is at work,” he leaned forward and quickly kissed Kyle, “the sad sacks have gone for the evening,” stealing another quick kiss, “race ya to the shower.” Blu pushed Kyle away and started running up the stairs to get a head start, “first one in the shower gets filthy BJ.”

Khan flew past Blu in a flash into the boy's bathroom and stood in the shower as Kyle followed behind Blu, “Babe, I love Khan, but I’m having no part of beastiality.” Kyle slowly stripped Blu’s clothing away as he kissed Blu’s chest.

“Hold on Blondie,” he gently moved Kyle, “I can’t do that with him in here,” they both looked at Khan. He was sitting casually Scooby Doo style in the shower and licking his balls. “Hang on,” Blu put up a finger and went into the bedroom, reappearing with Kaleb’s chewed shoe.

Blu waved the shoe in front of Khan, “Hey boy, look what Daddy has,” Khan looked up and if a dog could smile, Blu’s bet was that he would be right now. Khan came out of the shower and followed Blu, all the way to Kaleb’s bedroom. He threw the shoe on the bed and Khan chased. Blu watched as the mammoth dog made himself comfortable and chewed his favorite piece of leather. Blu then hastily made his way back to the bathroom, where he had left his gorgeous fiancee.

“Where were we? Oh ya…” Kyle continued kissing different parts of Blu’s body as he stripped the remaining clothes off of him, “Babe let’s get our shower,” Kyle quickly threw his clothes to the floor. Once in the shower, Kyle playfully washed every morsel of Blu’s body paying special attention to certain portions of his anatomy edging Blu until he had an explosive climax, “Fuck Babe! You’re so beautiful when you cum.”

*****

At 330 am Chris and Kaleb stumbled into the house supporting each other up the stairs giggling like school girls. Once they reached Kaleb’s door the duo parted ways as Chris made his way toward the guest room.

Kaleb went into his darkened room and closed the door making his way to his bed. Kaleb bent over to take off his shoes, pulling off his clothes he fell over onto his floor which was littered knee-deep with clothing. Kaleb crawled to the edge of his bed pulling himself up to his feet, as he went to get into his bed Kaleb felt a huge paw and received a loud growl from Khan, “Com’on gimme a brak Kaahaan. Out… Now? Please?” Khan remained steadfast only emitting a low growl, “Fuk tis I’s rediculous,” Kaleb muttered as he stumbled out his door sliding down the hall to the nearest door. He made it to the large bed and flopped onto it sprawling out. Kaleb’s hand felt around grasping here and there until it felt a stirring cock and his senses focused on what he was holding, “Who’s this?”

“It’s the guy attached to the other end of what you’ve got in your hand,” Davis grumbled sleepily, “What are you doing in my bed, Kaleb?”

“It’z Kaahaan’s stooped falt,” Kaleb whined.

“Did the dog deposit you on my bed?”

“Knot ezactly,” Kaleb said as he stroked Davis’ cock, “Hmm,” he continued playing with his new found toy.

Davis shooed Kaleb’s hand away, “Yeah, that’s not ezactly, my problem either. I’ve had a long night at work, I’m tired, and I don’t want to spend the rest of it arguing with you. So go to sleep or get out, your choice.”

Kaleb rolled onto his side and stroked the side of Davis’ face, “Yoo doezn’t meen tha,” Kaleb leaned in kissing Davis half on the mouth half on the nose.

Davis pushed Kaleb away, “Jesus, did you drink an entire brewery when you went out? Go to sleep,” Davis leaned up on his elbow, “Are you naked?” his voice rising at the end.

Kaleb ran his hand over his body, “Az days I’s bourn,” he reached over finding his toy once again stroking it with determination.

Davis knocked his hand away again, “Kaleb, you are the one who didn’t want this, you don’t get to come in here drunk and think we can fuck around it doesn’t work that way. GO. TO. SLEEP.” The latter said through clenched teeth.

“Noe zee I noes waz I aam nows,” Kaleb placed his hand on Davis’s cheek, “Iz gae, I’s woun’t ammit bifor.”

“Yeah well, you know that the Rolling Stones say,” Davis laid back on the pillow, upset that Kaleb is trying to use him as a booty call, and drunk to boot.

Kaleb leaned in kissing Davis with every ounce of emotion he could gather, “Ey luvs youz Dayvis.”

“Yeah you say that now but what about tomorrow when you sober up, then it’s a different story. Roll over on your side, and we can cuddle, if you feel the same way in the morning we’ll talk,” Davis said holding his arm out for Kaleb, he didn’t want to keep going around in circles.

“Butt…” Kaleb started to say and paused before he sighed rolling onto his side and backed his ass as tight against Davis’s crotch as he could, “Knot changin mine, Luvz yoo,” Kaleb latched onto Davis’s arm holding on for dear life, “Sawry.”

Davis cuddled up to Kaleb, “Go to sleep, we’ll talk in the morning.” Kaleb pulled Davis’s hand to his mouth kissing his palm before settling in, never releasing his hand.

*****

Kaleb woke in the same position he was in the previous night with a plump engorged cock nestled between his ass, “Davis?” Kaleb whispered not wanting to wake him if he was still sleeping.

“Mhmm… that’s me,” Davis mumbled as if he were still half sleeping.

“Did I wake you?” Kaleb asked worriedly.

“Nah, I’m still sleepin’” Davis chuckled, “Why don’t you have a hangover you prick.”

“I’m sorry,” Kaleb muttered as he held Davis’s hand stroking it lightly with his other hand, “I meant what I said last night. I’ve been an ass to you.”

“Yeah ya have, don’t worry about it,” Davis said as he extricated himself from Kaleb, sitting up on the edge of the bed and yawning.

Kaleb rolled over facing Davis’s back, “You’re still mad at me, huh?”

“Nope, not mad Leb, I’m just not up for the run hot and cold relationship.” Davis moved to stand up, as he stood he stretched out his muscles and yawned again, “I’m going for a shower,” Kaleb jumped up from the bed lunging over it pulling Davis down in the process on top of himself as they both landed on the floor.

Kaleb wrapped his arms around Davis so he couldn’t run from the situation that he created between them, “Just listen ok? I know I hurt you, deny it all you want. I was too damn afraid of admitting I’m gay that I pushed you away, you Davis, I was so stupid. I act like I’m strong, it’s easy to be that way when my brother fixes everything for me. But, this, this was one thing my brother couldn’t make right, I had to figure it out on my own. Even after I talked to Kyle the day after the engagement party, he told me to be sure of what I want. It took me a while to be able to accept who I am and what I want. I want you Davis, nobody else, if you give me the chance I will prove it to you.”

“You could start with a proper kiss, but I ain’t kissing you until you get rid of the dead rat in your mouth, teeth, shower, then kiss. Let’s go.”

“If I let go of you, you’re not gonna run away right?” Kaleb asked warily.

Davis chuckled, “No, not unless you try to kiss me before you brush your teeth.”

“Okay, I believe you,” Kaleb loosened his grip on Davis, “Shower together or separately?”

“If you get up and hurry you’ll find out, come on, then we’ll go and get something greasy in your tummy before your body starts rebelling last nights attempt to drown yourself.”

Kaleb hopped up off the floor grabbing Davis’s hand, “Move it, Davis, we need to get the hot water before the other two do,” Kaleb dragged Davis into the hall toward the bathroom as Blu emerged from their bedroom. Blu stopped dead and stared at the two deer in the hallway.

“This better be a fix and not a one-time thing,” he growled, then tilted his head, “I see you’ve grown Davis,” Blu turned his head sideways, “Hey Blondie I think we might have a peace treaty out here.”

Kyle came out in the hallway running his hands through his hair spotting Davis and his brother, “Kaleb you better not be fucking with him and know what you’re doing.”

Kaleb glanced at Davis and then Kyle, “I know what I want and so does Davis, but can we discuss this after we shower and get some clothes on?”

Chris comes out of the guest room in his boxers, rubbing his eyes, “What the hell is…” Chris stopped and looked at Kaleb and Davis, “About freakin’ time, you two fight like my thirteen-year-old girl cousins. I was embarrassed for you.” He then turned around and went back in the guest room slamming the door. Two seconds later the door opened again, and he ran through the crowd, “Sorry gotta piss.”

“Fuck,” Kaleb whined before he pounded on the door, “Chris… Chris come on… you’re not getting in the shower right?”

“Well, I guess I’m in here now,” Chris said through the door as he flushed the toilet and the boys heard the shower turn on.

Kaleb got an evil look on his face and pushed Blu aside, “Payback,” Kaleb muttered as he went in the master suite and flushed the toilet as a yelp was heard from Chris through the house. Kaleb returned taking Davis’s hand and smiled, “That should motivate him.”

“Oh, thank god,” Blu said quietly to Kyle, “I thought he was gonna jizz up our bathroom.”

Kaleb rolled his eyes and smirked at Davis, “We’ll save that for when you’re not home, you know the whole anticipation is a bitch thing…”

Kyle and Blu looked at each other, “We’re getting a lock on the door,” they said in unison.

“Oh, before I forget,” Kaleb stared at the two, “Who put Khan in my bed?”

“Khan is in our room,” Blu said innocently.

“COOEEE!! Where are you boys?” an old ladies voice screeched up the stairs. Blu ran over to Davis’s bedroom and blocked the doorway.

“QUICK NAN! HELP ME!” Blu called out, the stairs rumbled with a herd coming up the stairs. Blu’s entire family came running.

Kaleb glared at Blu before he dragged Davis into Kyle and Blu’s room slamming and locking the bathroom door, “You’re a bastard Blu,” Kaleb yelled out from behind the locked door, grabbing a towel, and throwing one at Davis.

Nan made it to the landing almost out of breath, “Quick Nan, it’s our bathroom, it’s flooding, Blondie go get some towels. Mom go make coffee, Dad come help us.”

Nan moved down the hallway as quick as she could, stomping into the boy's bedroom, she shrieked then ran out of the boy's room standing hold the door closed.

“Fuck me there’s a tiger in there,” she said disbelievingly, Nan cracked the door open and peered in again, then slammed the door closed, “why is there an effing tiger in your bedroom.”

“I think we need coffees,” Lily said quickly as it were all one word and disappeared in a flash.

“Seriously,” Doug said, “I want to see,” he walked over to the bedroom door. Nan moved out of the way and backed up to the wall. Doug opened the door a little way and looked in, the tiger jumped up and licked Doug’s face. He fell on his ass, and the dog nudged the door open standing over Doug, licking him from within an inch of his life while he giggled like a toddler.

Nan quickly went into the bedroom and shut the door to protect herself from, the slobbering tiger.

“Who’s that?” A voice came through the bathroom door.

“Who said that?” Nan asked.

“Kaleb.”

“Who?” Nan asked, “Mini-Muffin?”

Kaleb sighed, “Yes, what has your old-timers kicked in or somethin’ woman.”

“What are you doing in there? Come out here,” Nan said to Kaleb.

“Nothing… Can’t you go downstairs? We… I mean I’ll meet you there in a few minutes,” Kaleb stuttered through the door.

“Sod off, are you kidding me, there’s a bloody tiger out in the hallway. It’s already eating my Doug. I ain’t going out there.” Nan said incredulously like it was the craziest thing she’d ever been asked to do.

“Fuck me,” Kaleb muttered, “That’s Khan Kyle’s dog,” Kaleb banged his head against the door, “He’s safe, but I’m gonna kill Blu.” Kaleb spied some mouthwash on the counter, grabbing the bottle of mouthwash and gargled it quickly, then passed it to Davis.

“Hang on, did you say we. Who’s in there with you?” Nan asked with a big grin on her face, “it better not be my Wesley, or me and you are gonna have our own version of a smackdown. Only I’m gonna use a weapon… Open the door and come out Mini-Muffin.”

“Nan,” Kaleb sighed, “It’s not Wesley… Please don’t go there for fuck sakes, yuck… I promise go downstairs, and I’ll be down.”

“First get whoever is in there with you to say hello, then I’ll go,” Nan said defiantly.

Kaleb pounded his fist on the door, “Nan, I’m not making anybody say anything. This is crazy, who I’m in here with is our business.”

Davis looked at Kaleb hurt, “Are you embarrassed to be with me?”

“Nope and I’ll prove it,” Kaleb tightened his towel and unlocked the door looking at Davis as he started to turn the knob and opening the door, “Happy?”

“Oh Davis, how are you, sweetheart?” Nan asked casually as if she had seen him in the supermarket.

“Good thanks, Nan,” Davis stepped behind Kaleb a little to hide anything that might be visible.

“Finally got your act together shit-head,” Nan said, “Now you’re sure the tiger doesn’t bite?”

“It’s not a tiger, and he doesn’t bite unless you’re my shoe or wearing a clown costume,” Kaleb said with a flustered look on his face, “Can you please go down to the kitchen now?”

“Huh?” Nan tilted her head, “Clown,” she muttered, “you kids are too much, nice giblets by the way,” Nan scoffed, backing away and making her way out of the room.

“Davis I wasn’t embarrassed of you,” Kaleb said as he turned and put his hand behind Davis’s head pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.

*****

Kaleb and Davis made platters with cold cut meat and salad so the family could make their own sandwiches for lunch as they discussed thanksgiving dinner. They were all sitting around the dining room table eating and talking, Khan was under the table ready to pounce the second any food hit the floor.

“So boys, what is the plan for Thanksgiving?” Doug asked.

“You could all come home for the holiday,” Lily suggested hopefully.

“We would like to invite everybody here this year,” Kyle made eye contact with Lily, “Chris has no other family that talks to him, and the girls have nowhere to go.”

“Does that mean Wesley will be here?” Nan asked.

“Sorry Nan,” Kyle shook his head, “This is for our family, blood and adoptive.”

“I’ll adopt the boy,” Nan muttered in a huff but was ignored by her family.

“What I’m not good enough Nan?” Kaleb chuckled with a mock hurt look on his face.

“Your giblets are too big,” Nan remarked nonchalantly waving her hand in the air.

Kaleb laughed, “Nobody asked you to inspect my junk,” he shrugged his shoulders, “Davis hasn’t complained.”

“I haven’t inspected them yet, not properly anyway, but they seemed perfectly fine to me Leb,” Davis replied.

“Aaanyway,” Doug said, putting a stop to the junk talk in front of his wife, his mother can hold her own, “We have it here then. Can we stay for a couple of days? Save us the long drive in one day.”

Blu looked at Kyle, who smiled back, “Yeah sure, no problem on our end, we’ll have room. Kaleb can bunk with Davis, we’ll see if the girls will let Chris stay with them for the weekend, and Nan can then stay in the guest room.”

“Thanks, kids,” Doug said, “but Christmas at home. Yes?” Doug asked.

The four young men looked at each other and nodded their heads, mumbling agreement here and there.

After they were all in agreement on holiday arrangements, Kyle cleared his throat, “We, Blu and I, would like it if Mom and Nan could do our engagement announcement. Maybe in the big society type sections of the local newspaper and the one where Rudolph and Penelope live.” Kyle took Blu’s hand in his, “I want to make sure they realize we aren’t backing down on our relationship because of them.”

“Oh, we’d be delighted,” oblivious to the full weight of what the boys were asking never dawning on her, “I’ll organize a photo shoot for the picture. This is exciting,” Lily clapped her hands.

This chapter is being pushed out as BndMetl will be away for the weekend, we hope you enjoy it. This will hopefully put some of your questions regarding Davis and Kaleb to rest. A very special thank you to each of our readers for your input and participation in our story. In the coming weeks, we will be releasing a special Christmas story, it will have special meaning to each of you faithful readers. Next weeks edition of Struggling Forward will be released mid-week, see all of you very soon.
Copyright © 2017Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Its about freaking time!  Apparently liquor is a decent truth serum.. Nan, you can adopt me if you want I'm in the maker for a sugar mama anyway

@Wesley8890 I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter, we figured you would be really happy with the boys new found relationship. So Nan as your Sugar Momma huh, interesting...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Quote

Blu put up a finger and went into the bedroom, reappearing with Kaleb’s chewed shoe.

In addition to his shoes, my younger brother’s dog had the much more embarrassing habit of stealing his white Jockey brand briefs. Calvin Klein briefs were inspired, in part, by those Jockey shorts. I’m sure everyone remembers the iconic images of Mark Walberg wearing white Calvin Klien briefs!

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

In addition to his shoes, my younger brother’s dog had the much more embarrassing habit of stealing his white Jockey brand briefs. Calvin Klein briefs were inspired, in part, by those Jockey shorts. I’m sure everyone remembers the iconic images of Mark Walberg wearing white Calvin Klien briefs!

@droughtquake that's funny as hell to me, but it probably infuriated the hell out of your brother. :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

@droughtquake that's funny as hell to me, but it probably infuriated the hell out of your brother. :2thumbs:

Yes, but he probably could have done a much better job of keeping them inaccessible! It’s not like she was stealing his clean underwear out of his dresser drawers! And it certainly wasn’t a family secret that she was doing that – many of his friends (male and female) witnessed her indiscretions…  ;-)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Yes, but he probably could have done a much better job of keeping them inaccessible! It’s not like she was stealing his clean underwear out of his dresser drawers! And it certainly wasn’t a family secret that she was doing that – many of his friends (male and female) witnessed her indiscretions…  ;-)

Lmao, so he had the Kaleb thing going with his room too... That's so funny, you just made my day.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, ObicanDecko said:

And (at the risk of sounding like @droughtquake) I'll be honest, I have no clue who Wesley is, I just remember Nan dancing with him :P

Wesley the character in this story, as opposed to @Wesley8890, pretty much had his fifteen minutes of fame in just that one scene. I believe he was an RA from the dorm the guys used to live in. Nan is probably the only reason he might make a return appearance – she’s such a cougar!  ;-)

Link to comment
3 hours ago, glennish said:

Nice, Finally Kaleb realizes what and who he wants.  Davis showed some remarkable restraint on his part, Fighting off Kaleb's drunken advances.  All these people that are saying Khan is large now, Just wait he is still a growing puppy and will just get bigger!!  Kyle and Blu plan to rub their engagement in Rudy and Penny's faces.  This may not end well.  Just sayin'  Thanks for an enjoyable new chapter, and have fun on your weekend Joh!!

 

Thanks Glenn, taking my niece to my Mom's so it should be as much as it is on a road trip with a sixteen-year-old with a smartphone lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, ObicanDecko said:

Nice chapter, I'm glad Kaleb came to his senses and made up with Davis! And (at the risk of sounding like @droughtquake) I'll be honest, I have no clue who Wesley is, I just remember Nan dancing with him :P

Hi, @ObicanDeckoKaleb had to do some thinking and find his way through his turmoil and thank god the bickering is over,  Wesley was the RA for the boys dorm the previous year.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

LOL..literally, who could forget the epic episode of Dirty Dancing, starring Nan!!:rofl: In walks Nan and the laughter is guaranteed!!! Between she and Kahn's antics, one could almost forget the urgent need to find a nice 'warm' suite for the Rudes in Hotel Hell!! :evil: Almost...:thumbup:Happy that Kaleb and Davis are at peace and feeling love! This was a very nice "Let's Do This" chapter!!:D:heart:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I have just finished reading the first book and this last chapter of book 2, OMG i have laughed and cried over the suffering that the brothers have and are going through with there overbaring and holier then now parents. I wish the father would get a taste of his own medicine. I hope all the boys find and get happiness.

Thank you for the time you have put in writing this story.   

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I’m so glad Kaleb and Davis made up. Perhaps they will live in harmony in the house now. I feel sorry for anyone that meets Khan when the boys are not around the house.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 29-11-2017 at 2:26 AM, droughtquake said:

In addition to his shoes, my younger brother’s dog had the much more embarrassing habit of stealing his white Jockey brand briefs. Calvin Klein briefs were inspired, in part, by those Jockey shorts. I’m sure everyone remembers the iconic images of Mark Walberg wearing white Calvin Klien briefs!

What was seen, cannot be unseen

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Another fun-filled chapter. Like everyone else good to see Kaleb and Davis resolving their issues. Chris looks to be getting along better, was wondering if his stay might become more permanent. Between Nan and Khan there's never a dull moment. Can't wait to see the reactions from RudPenny when they see the news about the boys, be even better if one of their socialite friends breaks the news to them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..