Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,514 Words
  • 1,285 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Starcrossed - 18. Chapter 18

“RYAN! Can you please talk to me?!”

He looked up at me, smiled, and then took my hand and pulled me to the front of the cafeteria.

“Everyone!” he yelled.

Every single student stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to Ryan.

“There’s something I want you all to know!”

And without saying another word, he grabbed my waist, pulled me into his body and kissed me; in front of everyone. Immediately, the whispers started. And when he pulled away, he kept talking.

“And if you have a problem with it…too bad.”

He took my hand and took my hand again took me out of the cafeteria. Before I knew it we were in the parking lot.

“Wait,” I laughed. “Where are we going?”

“I need to get out of here. I need to be with you right now.”

“Ryan, you can be with me in there.” I told him.

“No, I mean…” He looked around and began to whisper. “I need to be with you.”

I smiled and then had no problem with going with him. He took me to his house where it was empty. We walked through the foyer, making out and stripping off our clothes.

“Hold on!” yelled a voice from the hallway.

We turned around, surprised and with our shirts off.

“Shit, Justin, what are you doing here?” asked Ryan.

It was Justin, Ryan’s brother.

“I have the week off for Thanksgiving.” said Justin.

“Where’s your car?” asked Ryan.

“I got a ride.” Justin smiled. “You must be Billy.”

I walked up to Justin, awkwardly. I did still have my shirt off after all. I shook his hand anyway.

“Um, maybe you guys should put your clothes back on. This is just weird.”

“Right,” said Ryan.

He went to the foyer to get our shirts. We walked to the living room as we put them on.
Justin didn’t seem too bad. I just didn’t expect him to be so cool. I didn’t expect him to look so much like Ryan. He had the same gorgeous eyes and the same color hair. He was just a little bit shorter than Ryan and seemed a bit less of a super jock. This should be interesting.

* * *

“So…Billy…what kind of intentions do you have for my brother?”

“Justin, are you seriously asking that?” asked Ryan.

We sat awkwardly in Ryan’s living room. It was modernly decorated with square, black leather couches and square, grey lampshades with black bases.

“Look, I just want to make sure this guy isn’t going to hurt you, Ryan.” said Justin.

“Um, ‘this guy’ is in the room and he has a name.” said Ryan.

“Sorry, can I just say that I’m sorry. I just want to make sure that you’re okay.” said Justin.

“Justin, I’m not the little kid that you need to protect in the playground anymore. I’m eighteen years old. I can take care of myself.”

Justin smirked and then got up from the couch. Ryan and I got up as well.

“Well, I’m gonna go get some food. I’ll be back in about an hour. You two kids behave.”

Justin left without letting Ryan say anything. As soon as we heard him start Ryan’s truck, we picked up where we left off. We started to feverishly strip make our way to Ryan’s bedroom where we proceeded to strip our clothes and make out like it was going out of style. And, instead of walking over to the bed, he took me up against the wall…and I loved it.

It was the best sex that I have ever had. With my legs wrapped around his waist and his strong arms wrapped around mine, he pushed fast and hard. This got me off quicker than ever before, the same with him I gathered after ten minutes of him trying to tell me he’s never that quick. He’s just too cute.

“I’m beat.” I said.

“Wanna take a nap?” he asked.

“That depends…are you gonna take one with me?”

“Of course.” Ryan smiled.

Ryan and I squeezed into his twin sized bed and faced each other. He looked into my eyes and immediately smiled. He lit up the entire room.

“I love you.” he said.

“I believe you, Ryan. You don’t have to say it every five seconds.” I told him.

“Actually, I do. Cuz if I don’t, all of these ‘I love you’s start to build up in me and then I just feel like I’m gonna explode if I don’t tell you.”

I blushed and then softly kissed his lips.

* * *

Ryan and I woke up half an hour later to the sound of the front door closing. He immediately got up and put our shirts on. We walked outside and were relieved to find that it was Justin again. You have no idea how embarrassed I would be if it was his mother. She seemed to like me and I didn’t want to ruin her view of me.

“So, shouldn’t you guys still be in school right now?” asked Justin.

“Yeah, but ah…” started Ryan.

“Our teacher gave us the rest of the day off to get ready for our trip to New York.” I finished.

“New York?”

“We’re going to New York City to perform in a real production of Romeo and Juliet with a real play company.” said Ryan.

“Whoa, that’s big! Congrats little brother.”

“Thanks, but maybe I should take Billy back home now.” said Ryan.

“Yeah, I need to get home to tell my dad about New York.”

Ryan and I got left the house and got into his truck. He started the truck and turned the heater on. We sat and let it warm up a bit.

“So, what’d you think of my brother?” asked Ryan.

I smiled. “He’s cool. I wish I had a brother.”

“No you don’t.”

“Why not?” I smiled.

“Because…they’re a pain in the butt sometimes.”

“Come on, he’s not that bad. He’s cute.”

“Oh, are you going for the other brother now that you’ve gotten this one?” Ryan asked playfully.

“Maybe…” I smiled.

He squinted his eyes playfully and suddenly started to attack me with tickles. An attack that ended with a soft kiss.

* * *

I walked into my house and spotted my dad sleeping on the couch in the living room. I walked over and sat next to him. He woke up with a small twitch.

“Hey, is it already three o’ clock?” he asked, yawning.

“How was your day?” I asked.

“Boring. I hate not working.” he said.

“Well, you’re in no shape to work right now. In a few days you’ll be able to go back.”

“Oh great. Just in time for Thanksgiving vacation.”

I smirked. “Okay, well, since we’ve got all this time to ourselves, why don’t we go out to eat or have a great night in or something?”

“Oh, come on. Surely you’ve got better things to do than to hang out with your old man. Why don’t you go hang out with Ace or Kendra?”

“Why not Ryan?” I asked.

My dad’s attitude completely changed and that’s exactly what I was going for. I really wanted to talk about what happened the night before.

“I told you that I don’t want you to be with Ryan.” he said.

“And I told you that I love him.”

He sighed in protest.

“Dad, you can’t hold whatever his dad did against Ryan. He’s really a nice guy if you would get to know him.”

He sighed again. “Well, I guess if you like him…he probably isn’t that bad.”

“Good, because there’s something I need to tell you; good news.”

“What is it?”

“A play company from New York City saw a DVD of our performance of Romeo and Juliet. They want Ryan and I to go to the city to perform the play with their company.”

“Oh my God, Billy!”

My dad wrapped his arms around me tightly in a loving hug.

“This is so great.” he continued.

“I know and we get to spend three whole weeks in the city, along with Ms. Drake as our chaperone of course.”

“Wow, this is big. We should go out and celebrate.”

“Cool!”

“You should invite your friends to dinner. My treat.”

“Even Ryan?” I asked.

He sighed again. “Yes, even Ryan. Now go, before I change my mind.”

I hurried to the living room to call everyone. First, I called Ace. When I told him about NYC, he was really happy for me. We chatted for a few minutes before I could get to inviting him to dinner, in which he was to accept his invitation.
Then, I called Kendra. When I told her about NYC, she practically blew my ear off screaming in excitement. Then, we talked for what seemed like hours as apposed to minutes because we she talked so fast it seemed like she dictated to me War and Peace in it’s entirety. I finally asked her to come to dinner and she accepted. Then, I called Ryan.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..