Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 99 Words
  • 601 Views
  • 6 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Immature Poetry - 19. Haiku

span style="font-size:1.3em;line-height:1.3em;">I tried two forms of ‘Haiku’, which are presented here.

Monoku is just not my kind of thing and a very tough form to wire and to understand. Though, I tried my level best to write it.

Coming to the Haiku, here ‘doe’ for me is a ‘rabbit’. We rarely see deer around my place. If you can see a deer related to this Haiku, feel free to imagine as it is.

Monoku

“Just”

I’m just, as the true love sets off of my life as a winter’s sun.

 

Haiku

“Winter Cold”

Speedy as shadow,

so fear and some winter’s cold,

a doe that night rides.

span style="font-size:1.3em;line-height:1.3em;">Thank you to all live poets from "Live-Poets Society" for their help and support.
Thank you all for reading. As always, Likes and Reviews are welcome. As well as the Suggestions.
Copyright 2015 MGK; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Charming poems, Emi. The doe in combination with the night in the Haiku is an arresting image.

 

I'm glad you are studying the forms! Thanks for posting these.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice work, Emi. I think you do a terrific job! You know all the mad poets in the Live Poets society are behind you!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/06/2016 01:51 PM, AC Benus said:

Charming poems, Emi. The doe in combination with the night in the Haiku is an arresting image.

 

I'm glad you are studying the forms! Thanks for posting these.

Yes it is Ben. I am glad you liked it...

 

And I have you people to make me run I don't do My home work. :lol: , Just kidding... I am glad I have all of you guys to support me. And thank You all for that... :)

Link to comment
On 02/06/2016 02:24 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Nice work, Emi. I think you do a terrific job! You know all the mad poets in the Live Poets society are behind you!!!

Thanks man, I really appreciate the comments. Yeah, I am glad I had you all people to support me. Thank You.

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 02/06/2016 02:41 PM, Defiance19 said:

Very nice Emi.. im just learning myself, but I think you did them very well.

Thank you Aunt Def. I am glad you like it. So many thanks for the Compliments...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..