Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,629 Words
  • 2,572 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 4. Onward

This is one of my favorite chapters I've ever written. There are a couple of YouTube links embedded in this chapter. Many of you have probably seen both of them. Please take the time and see them again through Noah's eyes. It was amazing when I did that.
Enjoy!
-Geoff

David and I cooked sandwiches for lunch. David had to show me how to do it again, but I remembered pretty quick once we got started. While we were eating, David got a phone call from that Ben guy. I remembered Ben from the picture day at David’s ocean house.

David was excited. Two people were coming over to the house to talk to Nana and Daddy about cooking for us. One was a woman, and one was a man. Would we call him Mr. Henderson?

After we finished our sandwiches and cheesey mac, Nana said she would clean the kitchen since David and I cooked the sandwiches. I asked David if I could go to the living room and watch a movie. He told me that he wanted to watch a new movie called Onward. He said it was by the same people who made Toy Story. I wasn’t too sure about it, but the more I thought, the more I decided I should try new movies since I was growing up so fast.

David took me down to the living room and put Disney+ on the big TV. We found the movie, and David started it. I liked Ian right away. He was fun. David asked me if I recognized Ian’s voice. It sounded familiar, but I didn’t know who it was. It surprised me when he said it was the same boy who played Spiderman! That was cool.

The movie was about two boys who found a wizard stick so they could bring their Daddy back. Barley, the big brother, was funny. I liked it when they started to bring their Daddy back to life, and they got stuck when they just had his legs. It was funny watching them try to run from the bad guys with their Daddy’s legs!

It was a little sad at the end because it reminded me of when Mama died. I wished I had a wizard stick so I could bring her back—even if I could only get her legs. When the movie was over, David was crying, too. I hugged him and told him we don’t have to watch the movie again if it made him sad. He said it was one of his new favorite movies, and he would love to watch it with me again. I liked the movie, too. I want to watch it again.

We went upstairs to get a drink and saw Daddy and Nana talking to a man with black hair and a lot of muscles. Daddy stood up and smiled.

“Vincente, this is our son, Noah, and my soon-to-be husband, David.”

“Mr. Chase! It is a thrill to meet you. I have been following both of you since the first episode of Project Runway.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Vincente. Noah? Can you say hello to Mr.—I’m sorry, your last name?”

“Marino. Vincente Rafael Marino.”

“Noah, can you say hello to Mr. Marino?”

“Hello.”

“You are a very handsome young man, Noah. Your father and Nana have told me so many wonderful things about you!”

“Thank you. You are pretty, too.”

“Oh! Really? Is that a good thing?”

“Yes, I like pretty people. You have muscles like David. I want muscles.”

“Ah, well—if your father decides to let me cook for you, maybe I can show you some exercises to get your muscles nice and strong.”

“Yes, please.”

“We just came up for a drink of water. I’ll take Noah back to the living room so he can watch Ellen, and I’ll be right back up.”

I got my water, and David set up the giant TV so I could watch Ellen. When it was over, I went upstairs, and David was cooking dinner. It smelled real good. He said we were having spaghetti and meatballs. Nana asked me if I wanted to make the garlic bread or the salad. I picked the garlic bread. She made the salad.

Daddy told me that Mr. Vincente would be here in two days and start cooking for us. I asked David if he would teach him how to make Mrs. Henderson’s breakfast casserole.

“You don’t want me to make it anymore? I like making it for you—especially since it makes you happy!”

“Okay. You can make it.”

David showed me how to cut the big loaf of bread. That was the first time I got to use the big knife! It was another adventure. I like having adventures with David! After the bread was cut, I spread the butter on every slice, and David had me hold the buttery slices open while he sprinkled garlic on them.

We sat down at the dining room table to eat our spaghetti. It was real good, too.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, son?”

“Do you think Mr. Vincente will let me help him cook?”

“He just might, Noah. We’ll ask him when he gets here on Wednesday.”

“Yes, please.”

Nana asked me if I was excited to start at my new school tomorrow.

“Yes, please. I have a new friend.”

“Well, I think he’s a very lucky boy to have you as a friend.”

“Yes, please.”

We finished eating our spaghetti, and Daddy said he would clean the kitchen. David asked me to go to the living room again. He wanted to do something for me.

We went down to the living room, and he took me over to the big piano. David sat down and patted his hand on the bench. “Would you like to sit with me, Noah?”

“Yes, please.”

David started playing “You’ve Got a Friend In Me!” He sang it while playing the piano. When he finished the song, he asked me if I would sing it with him. So I sang the song with him, and it made him smile. I like making David smile. He’s my buddy. Pretty soon, he’s going to be one of my daddies.

Daddy came down to the living room. I asked if we could watch Onward again.

“Hey buddy, is that going to be another favorite movie for you?”

“Yes, please. I like it.”

Daddy said he would make some popcorn, and Nana said she would make some hot cocoa. Then we could all watch the movie together. That will be fun.

I liked the movie even more this time. I really like Ian. He’s just a boy, but he ends up being a big hero at the end of the movie. I hope I can be a hero someday. That would make me happy.

I was pretty sleepy when the movie was finished. I said goodnight to Daddy, Nana, and David and went up to my bedroom. I took off my clothes and got into my bed. I started to reach for Buzz, then I decided that since I’m growing up, maybe I didn’t need to hold Buzz—but I laid him next to me just in case I got scared or something.

Right before I woke up, I was having a dream—and it was about Sky! We were walking around my new school, and Sky was showing me all the neat places. Daddy and Mrs. Rousch weren’t with us—they must have been in the office.

Sky asked me if he could hug me, and I told him he could. He held me real close, and I could feel his muscles. Then I felt his penis get big when he held me close to him. When Sky asked if he could kiss me, I smiled at him, and my penis got big. After we kissed, I looked at his green eyes. They were sparkling.

I woke up when Daddy knocked on my door. “Time to wake up, Noah! Good morning!”

“Good morning, Daddy.”

“Take your shower and come down for breakfast, okay?”

“Okay.”

Oh! My penis was big this morning—just like I had dreamed about. I pulled my blankets off, and it was bouncing up and down. I’m glad I was naked, so I could start rubbing it. I raised my knees up and took my other hand so I could tickle my hole. It didn’t take long for me to spray my sperms. This time, when I was spraying my sperms, I closed my eyes and pretended to see Sky naked and spraying sperms. It was exciting!

I got out of bed and took my shower. After my shower, I got dressed. I picked my cargo shorts and a light blue shirt. I buttoned the shirt and decided not to tuck it in—just like Sky had his shirt yesterday. I put on my socks and sneakers before I went downstairs for breakfast.

Daddy was making French toast for breakfast. Yummy! He poured me a big glass of orange juice and put a plate of toast in front of me. When Daddy finished making his toast, he sat down with me.

“Where’s David and Nana?”

“They’re still asleep. It’s pretty early in the morning. Let’s finish eating breakfast so you can brush your teeth and get your backpack. Do you still have it packed?”

“Yes, Daddy. I’ll bring it.”

“Okay, buddy. We’ll leave the house at 7:30. That’s in fifteen minutes. Don’t forget your headphones.”

After I brushed my teeth, I got my backpack and headphones and took the elevator down to the main floor. Daddy was waiting for me, but he looked funny! He pulled his hair back into a ponytail, put on sunglasses, and had a baseball hat on his head.

“Daddy! You look funny!”

“Do I?”

“Yes!”

“I did this, so maybe people won’t know who I am and try to stop us when we’re going to your school.”

“Because you’re a celebrity now?”

“Right. Are you ready to go?”

“Yes, please.”

I put on my headphones. Daddy took my hand, and we started walking to my new school. There were still a lot of people on the sidewalk, but not as many as yesterday. We walked in the door, and this time Daddy pressed some numbers on the box. I heard it buzz, and we walked in.

Daddy took his sunglasses off and looked at a piece of paper.

“Okay! We need to go to Mrs. Clancey’s room. That’s where I’ll take you every morning for homeroom. Are you ready?”

“Yes, please.”

I took off my headphones but put them right back on. It was too noisy for me. We found Mrs. Clancey’s room, and Daddy took me in. A lady was sitting at a desk. That must be Mrs. Clancey. I took my headphones off, and she smiled at Daddy and me.

“You must be Noah!”

“Yes, please.”

“Hello, Mrs. Clancey. I’m Charlie Danner—Noah’s father.”

“Welcome to Aaron School. We’re so happy to have you here, Noah—and it’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Danner.”

“Hello, Noah!”

I turned around and saw Sky and his green, sparkly eyes. We both smiled, and Daddy went up to the lady who was with Sky.

“Hi, I’m Charlie Danner, Noah’s father. Noah has been pretty excited about his first new friend in New York.”

“Hi, Charlie. I’m Angela Davis, Skylar’s mom. Sky has hardly stopped talking about your son since he got home from school yesterday. I’m so glad we found you here. My husband and I would love to have your family over for dinner some night since it looks like our boys have bonded quite well.”

“That would be wonderful.” Daddy gave Sky’s mom a little card, and her eyes got as big as her smile.

“I knew you were him! I have loved you on Project Runway—and congratulations! So what are you up to now?”

“I’m actually creating a couture line for Christian. He took me on as soon as the show finished taping.”

“Oh! That’s wonderful! I’m a complete sucker for some lovely couture. I would love to have one of your pieces sometime in the very near future!”

“Well, maybe we can work something out.”

Sky took my hand and led me to a seat next to where he was sitting. We just smiled at each other the whole way.

“Noah?”

“Daddy?”

“I’m going to leave now. I’ll see you after school. Are you gonna be okay?”

“Yes, please.”

“Oh! I left your lunch at home. Here’s some money for your lunch. Do you remember how to use the money to pay for your lunch?”

“Yes, Daddy. I’m grown now.”

“Okay, son. Just checking!” Daddy kissed me on top of my head. “Skylar, it’s nice to see you again. Have a wonderful day, boys!”

“Okay.”

I looked at Sky and smiled at him. “I had a dream about you this morning before I woke up.”

“I had dreams about you, Noah. They were nice.”

Wow! Sky had dreams about me! My face started to feel warm. Sky smiled at me and said, “You don’t have to blush, Noah.”

“What’s blush?”

“It’s when your cheeks get red.”

“My face feels warm. Is that because my cheeks are red?”

“Yes.”

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, Noah. You’re a beautiful boy.”

“That’s what Daddy and David call me.”

“Your daddy is a smart man.”

“Yes, he is. But Sky—you’re the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen.”

“You think I’m beautiful? Oh!”

Sky smiled, and his cheeks got red. I wonder if that made his face feel warm.

“I’m glad you’re my new friend, Sky.”

“Yes. I’m glad, too.”

“Alright, everyone, it’s Tuesday. That means we are on our “B” schedule for the day. Before we get started, I’d like to introduce our newest student—Noah Danner. Everyone, please say hello to Noah.”

Everyone waved and said hello to me. I mean, everyone except Sky. He leaned to me and said, “Hello, beautiful friend.” That made me smile—and my face got warm again!

Mrs. Clancey told us that we heard about Marcie’s internship day at the New York Public Library on Monday. Today we were going to hear about Sky’s internship day.

“Sky, where is your internship?”

“I’m an intern at the Gershwin Theatre for the musical Wicked.”

“How wonderful! What do you do for your internship?”

“When I get to the theatre, I have to sign in on the call board. The first thing I do is go to the wig department and deliver the wigs to the different dressing rooms. It’s a lot to do because almost everyone in the show has a wig. Some of the actors have three or four wigs!”

“Was it difficult for you to know where each wig needed to be taken?”

“No. I had someone help me for the first few times, but after a while, I knew where everyone’s dressing room was.”

“Do you get to know some of the actors in the show?”

“Yes. I like spending time with Katie, the girl who plays Glinda. She has a cousin who is like us. She lets me sit with her before the show when she’s warming up. Last week she asked me if I could sing. I told her I could, and she let me sing the warmups with her. It was fun.”

“When do you do your internship, Skylar?”

“I go to the theatre for the Saturday matinee. Then I stay and deliver the wigs for the second show. Then I go home, but sometimes I get to stand at the back of the theatre and watch the show. I really like those days.”

“That’s wonderful, Skylar. Do you want to work in the theatre when you finish school?”

“Yes. I like to act and sing.”

“Very nice. Tomorrow morning we’ll hear about Jonathan’s internship. He gets to spend a day at a law office. Now everyone can thank Skylar for sharing his internship day with us.”

Skylar smiled, and his face got warm again. He looked at me and said, “Next week, we’ll get to hear about the aquarium. That will be good.”

“Now, class. Before we go to your first class, we’re going to do our spotlight. Can anyone share with Noah what our spotlight is about?” Everyone, except me, raised their hand. “Sarah?”

“The spotlight is when you tell us about a famous person who is just like us.”

“That’s right. Excellent, Sarah. Now can anyone tell me why we have the spotlight? Jonathan?”

“Because it shows us that we aren’t disabled. We just have different abilities.”

“Exactly. Thank you, Jonathan. Now today, we’re going to spotlight and wonderful singer named Susan Boyle. Does anyone know who she is?”

I never heard of Susan Boyle. Since no one raised their hand, I guess no one else knew who she was—or is.

Mrs. Clancey turned on a video from a TV show called Britain’s Got Talent. It looks a lot like America’s Got Talent, but I guess it’s from a place called Great Britain.

When the lady walked out on the stage, it made me sad. People were laughing at her. It was like how some people look at me sometimes. But then, she started to sing. It made me happy because people stopped laughing. They were surprised.

When the video was over, I was real happy. Mrs. Clancey told us that people all over the world watched Susan Boyle sing that song. She showed us that the video had over 30 million views. I think that’s a lot of views. I didn’t know who Susan Boyle was before, but now I know from watching her sing that I might be able to make my dreams come true. I don’t know what my dreams are yet, but maybe Aaron School will help me figure that out.

Mrs. Clancey told us we should put our headphones on and go to our next class. “Sky, Noah has the same schedule as you. Can you help him get to your Algebra class?”

“Yes, Mrs. Clancey.”

We stood up, and Sky took my hand just like daddy does when we go places. It felt nice.

After Algebra, we went to English. Next was lunch. Sky said he brought his lunch, but he would go through the line with me. I told him he could eat his lunch, and I’ll find him later, but he said he wanted to be with me. Sky held my hand when we were in line. I wish he would have kissed me like he did in my dream.

In the afternoon, we had Geography, Study Hall, and the last class of the day, choir! The choir was learning “Waving Through A Window” from Dear Evan Hansen. Sky told me he loved that song because it was like they wrote it about people like us. I never thought of it that way before. I just liked the song.

After choir, we all went back to Mrs. Clancey’s room, where we waited to be picked up and go home. I said goodbye to Sky when Daddy got there. I put on my headphones, Daddy put on his cap and sunglasses, and we went home. Nobody stopped us this time.

When we got home, Nana had some watermelon for me. When I sat at the counter, she asked me if I learned anything at school. She always asks me that, but this time I had an answer.

“I learned about a woman named Susan Boyle. She’s just like all of us, but she got to sing on television, and people stopped laughing at her. Mrs. Clancey taught us about her in the morning spotlight.”

“The morning spotlight?”

“Yes, Nana. She teaches us about famous people who are just like us. She said we learn about other people so we can see we aren’t disabled people—we are people with different abilities.”

“Oh, Noah! That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard you say!”

Daddy sat down with me and ate some watermelon. “What else did you learn?”

“My new friend Sky has his internship at the theatre where they do a musical called Wicked. I want to go and see it sometime. Can we do that sometime?”

“I’ll talk to David and see if he can get us some orchestra seats.”

“Can we take Sky? When he sees the show, he has to stand in the back. He might be happy to see it sitting in a chair.”

“You and Sky seem to be becoming very good friends already.”

“He called me a beautiful boy. That made me happy.”

“Hey! I call you my beautiful boy. Does that make you happy?”

“Daddy, you always make me happy. You’re silly!”

“Noah, do you have any homework? You should try to finish it before David gets home. We’re going to have dinner then.”

“Yes, I have homework. But I need to use my new computer. Daddy, can you help me with the computer?”

“Of course, son. Let’s go upstairs and get started.”

“Yes, please.”

Daddy helped me get online, and I was able to do my homework. Daddy said my new school gave most of our homework on the computer because it was important for us to learn how to use them. Everybody needs to use computers now.

The next morning, Daddy took me to school. When we got to Mrs. Clancey’s room, Sky was already there. Daddy and Sky’s mom talked a little bit, and I went to sit next to my friend.

“Noah, do you have a phone?”

“Yes.”

“Can I see it before Mrs. Clancey starts?”

“Okay.”

I got my phone out of my backpack and showed it to Sky.”

“Can you unlock it?”

I unlocked my phone. Sky took it and put his number in my contacts.

“Call me.”

“Okay.”

I called his phone, and Sky smiled. “Now I have your number. Can I call you tonight?”

“Yes, please. I would like that.”

Mrs. Clancey started the class, and Jonathan told us about the law office. I don’t think I would like to be in an office. It sounds boring.

Our spotlight was about Albert Einstein. Mrs. Clancey said doctors never told him he was like us, but many experts believe he had Asperger's—even though we don’t call it that anymore. So we just say he would be on the spectrum.

She said he was probably the smartest man in the entire history of the world. I get it. He had special abilities!

When Daddy and I got home from school, Mr. Vincente was there and cooking dinner. He was here!

“Ahh, Noah’s home!”

“Hello, Mr. Vincente. I’m home.”

“Would you like a snack?”

“Yes, please.”

“Do you like ice cream?”

“Yes, please.”

“Then, you will probably like gelato.”

“What’s gelato?”

“It’s Italian ice cream. Would you like chocolate?”

“Yes, please.”

Gelato tastes just like ice cream, but it’s smoother. I liked it.

I went upstairs to do my homework. I tried to get the computer to work, but I was having trouble. I went downstairs to find Daddy, but he was down in his workroom. I took the elevator down and told him I couldn’t get my computer to work.

Daddy came upstairs with me and helped me. I think I know how to do it now. When I finished my homework, and I could smell dinner. It smelled good, but it didn't smell like anything I’ve ever tasted before.

Mr. Vincente made something called Tuscan Pork Tenderloin. It was real good. David said he was going to make Mrs. Henderson’s breakfast casserole for tomorrow morning.

Daddy asked if I wanted to watch Toy Story tonight. I told him I wanted to watch Onward. He and Nana looked at each other funny, and then we went down to the living room to watch my new favorite movie.

When the movie ended, Nana and Daddy were crying. I was snuggled with David, and he was sniffling. Then I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth, put my phone on my nightstand, took off my clothes, and crawled into bed.

I was thinking about Sky when my phone buzzed. I looked at it, and he was calling me. I accepted the call, and he was on the screen.

“Hi, Noah.”

“Hi, Sky.”

“Did I wake you up?”

“No. I just got into bed. Why do I see you?”

“It’s called Facetime. I can see you, too. I’m happy you go to my school, Noah. I’ve never had a friend like you before.”

“You’re beautiful on the phone, too.”

“So are you, Noah.”

“Thank you. Can I ask you a question?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever seen Wicked from one of the seats?”

“No, they only let me stand in the back.”

“Would you like to see it from a seat?”

“Yes. That would be nice.”

“Daddy is going to ask David to get us tickets, and I asked Daddy to get one for you. Would you come to see Wicked with me and Daddy and David?”

“Who is David?”

“David is Daddy’s boyfriend. He’s going to be my other Daddy when they get married.”

“Your Daddy has a boyfriend? I like that. I like boys, too.”

“I like boys, too. I like Timmy—and I like you, too.”

“Who is Timmy? Is he your boyfriend?”

“Yes. But Timmy lives in Barnstable.”

“Where is Barnstable?”

“It is on the little ocean in Massachusetts.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“Do you have a boyfriend, Sky?”

“Not yet, but I want one.”

“Okay.”

“I want you to be my boyfriend.”

“You do?”

“Yes. I like you, Noah.”

“I like you, too.”

“Then we can be boyfriends?”

“I don’t know. I would like that, but Daddy says before you can be boyfriends, you should be best friends first.”

“How do we become best friends?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we just keep learning things about each other and see what happens?”

“Ask questions?”

“Yes, maybe?”

“And then we can learn new things about each other.”

“Yes, please.”

Sky looked so pretty on the phone. I was surprised when he started to pull his blanket down. I could see his chest and tummy. He had a lot of muscles. He was beautiful.

“Oh! You are beautiful, Sky! I like your muscles.”

“I don’t like to wear clothes when I sleep.”

“I don’t wear clothes when I sleep, too.”

“Really? Can you show me?”

“Yes, please.”

I moved my blanket down to my waist, just like Sky had done.

“Noah?”

“Yes?”

“You are the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen.”

“Really? I think you are.”

“You make me hard, Noah.”

“Hard? What’s hard?”

“My cock is hard.”

“Your what?”

“My dick. My Penis. This.”

Sky pulled his blanket down, and I could see his penis. It was big—I mean—hard. It was pretty, too.”

“Pretty.”

“Does it make your cock hard?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Can I see?”

“Okay.”

I pulled my blanket down so Sky could see my hard penis—I mean, cock.”

“Oh, Noah!” Sky started to rub his pe—cock. “You’re so beautiful.”

I started to rub my cock. I have never seen anything as wonderful as watching Sky rub his cock. I loved how his muscles moved when he was doing it. I loved how his green eyes sparkled even more in the dim light of his bedroom.

“Noah?”

“Sky”

“I’m going to cum now.”

“Cum? What’s cum?”

That’s when he orgasmed and sprayed his sperms all over his muscles. I guess that’s what cum means. Whatever it means, my whole body got stiff, and I started spraying my sperms.

When we stopped breathing so hard, Sky smiled at me on the phone.

“I hope I can do that with you in person someday.”

“That would be good.”

“Yes.”

“I should go to sleep now.”

“Me too.”

“Goodnight, beautiful Noah.”

“Goodnight, beautiful Sky.”

The call ended, and Sky disappeared from my phone. Sky. Beautiful Sky.

Dang, I love Noah Danner! I love his pure heart. I love his innocence. I've never written a book as quickly as I've written this. Don't get used to it! LOL
I truly hope you looked at the YouTube links through Noah's eyes. Let me know what you think! Are you enjoying Noah's growth?
We go to the aquarium in the next chapter. And there's a special end to the weekend coming up!
Thanks for you reviews and comments! Keep 'em coming! I'll keep the chapters coming!
Love you all!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 16
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, so you have one of my top three favorite charscters, one of my top three favorite pixar movies, and my favorite DEH songs. Youre not writing this just for me are you? I loved this chapter but i have a feeling i will love the next chapter even more!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Noah is such an amazing boy, I just love how we are seeing things from his perspective. I just love that you have captured his innocence.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
tesao

Posted (edited)

I’m so glad I took your advice and clicked those links.  Though I know both performances well, I’ve never experienced them from the perspective of a young man who is on the spectrum.  Very eye-opening; actually humbling.

As much as I love these characters, especially Noah, this story is really opening my mind to how atypical people feel and see the world.  Thank you for that.

Another super chapter in what has rapidly become a favorite story.  You have to know you’ve scored when your readers connect so personally and emotionally to a book.

Edited by tesao
  • Love 3
Link to comment

We stood up, and Noah took my hand just like daddy does when we go places. It felt nice.

I Believe it should say Sky took my hand like daddy does.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ah, innocence I just Love it. I Love Susan Boyle I heard of her before this chapter and it was nice to see the link you posted on her. I'm not sure how I feel about the Noah - Sky budding relationship yet. I'm still hoping for Noah & Timmy, but they have been friends for awhile. Maybe Noah's story will turn out like Daddy's in the Love department. I hope the special end to the weekend is Timmy.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, James B. said:

We stood up, and Noah took my hand just like daddy does when we go places. It felt nice.

I Believe it should say Sky took my hand like daddy does.

Got it! Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another great chapter!  I too have seen the Susan Boyle video before however, this time,  through and with the thoughts of Noah, I could not stop the tears!!!  Thanks Geoff!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Mr. Vicente has begun working with the family, Noah came home from school and tried Gelato for the first time after spending an incredible day with the boy with sparkling green eyes. The relationship between Noah and Sky is developing at a frenetic pace. The sexting FaceTime call between them had Noah admitting to having a boyfriend named Timmy in Barnstable. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter and the intern job at the aquarium! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..