Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,039 Words
  • 2,012 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 9. Growing, Learning, and a Surprise

Noah and his Nana return to New York. His relationship with Sky continues to grow and flourish. Charlie and David have a surprise for Noah.
More surprised are in store as plans are made for Noah's six-week End-of-Summer break.
Enjoy!
-Geoff

When we got back to New York, Nana and I got off the plane, and we walked and walked for a long, long time again. We finally got to go down the moving stairs, and Daddy was standing at the bottom—so was David! I waved at them, and they waved back. I was happy to see them!

I got a big hug from both of them, and I couldn’t stop smiling!

“Did you miss me, Daddy?”

“We missed you so much. It’s just not a happy day when you’re not here with your beautiful smile.”

“Okay.”

Since I had my headphones on, we all went to the moving thing and waited for our suitcases. I stood in front of David while Daddy and Nana waited for our suitcases. David wrapped his arms around me. It made me feel safe—and so good!

I told David that I missed Sky. I asked him if we could go and see him, but David said I would have to wait until school tomorrow. He said I could call him tonight, though.

“Yes, please.”

Daddy and Nana got the suitcases, and we walked out of the airport. David took Nana’s suitcase so Nana could hold my hand. We walked to the parking garage and took the elevator to get David’s car. We finally found it, put the suitcases in the back, and got in so we could go home.

David stopped in front of the house, and Daddy helped us get our suitcases out. David went to park his car in the garage, and we went inside. It felt good to be home. This feels more like home than Papa’s house.

Daddy took us into the kitchen and poured me a glass of apple juice. He made wine for Nana, David, and him. Then, we went out to the deck and waited for David. I was confused because I thought Daddy would ask me to unpack my suitcase.

David came back to the house and came out to the deck. Daddy asked me if I had a good time in Barnstable.

“Yes, except for one time. Marilyn said mean things about Timmy and me, and that made me cry a little. But Pawpaw took her away, and Papa made us waffles. That made me happy again.”

“Who’s Marilyn?”

“She’s Pawpaw’s girlfriend. Papa said they’re going to get married in September. I don’t like her very much.”

“How is Timmy?”

“Timmy’s good. He’s happy, too. He has a girlfriend now named Cassie. She was nice.”

“A girlfriend?”

“Yes. Timmy wanted to talk to me like I wanted to talk to him. He was scared I would be sad and wouldn’t want to be his friend anymore. I told him I was scared, too—because I had a boyfriend now. But, everything was okay, and we are still best friends.”

“Where did Timmy meet Cassie?”

“They are in a play together. I think it’s called Music and Sound—or something like that. He’s playing one of the kids.”

The Sound of Music?”

“Yes, that’s the one. I get to see Timmy in it next time I visit.”

“That’s wonderful, buddy!”

“Did you tell your Papa about the aquarium?”

“Yes. But that Marilyn lady didn’t believe that the sharks are my friends. I don’t like her very much.”

“Did you go to the library for storytime?”

“Yes, but Timmy and I stood with the grownups. And then Jonathan and Joshua came up to us to say hi. They grew up, too. They were there with their little sister.”

“Jonathan and Joshua? The twins who would sit with us?”

“Yes. They got pretty, too.”

“It sounds like you had a busy weekend. Did you finish your homework?”

“Yes, please. And Papa gave me his laptop computer so I can do my homework wherever I want to.”

“Wow! That’s awesome!”

“Yes, it is. What did you and Daddy do while we were gone? Did you have fun?”

“Well, your Daddy and I missed you terribly. But we were really busy the whole time.”

“What did you do?”

“Why don’t we unpack your suitcase, and then we’ll show you.”

“Yes, please.”

All of us got into the elevator with the suitcases. When we got to my floor, the door to my bedroom was closed. That was weird. I never close my bedroom door when I’m not in there.

When I opened the door, I was surprised! It was my new bedroom!

“Oh! Daddy, it’s beautiful!”

“A beautiful bedroom for our beautiful boy!”

The first thing I saw was the wall behind my bed was brick. “Where did you get the brick? It looks pretty!”

“David thought there might be brick behind the wall that was already there. So we cut away a little piece of the wall, and there it was!”

The rest of the walls were the grey color we picked. Above my bed, there were nine pictures of the animals at the aquarium. Oscar was in the middle. There was a picture of the Great White and another one of the Tiger. Duke was there. The dolphin that sprayed me was there, and she was out of the water and laughing.

Daddy and David put a pretty green chair on the side. It was the same color as Sky’s eyes! That made me happy. Daddy told me to turn around. My closet door was painted black, and the wood around the door was the same green color that my chair was.

On one side of the closet was a big Toy Story movie poster. But on the other side was a big poster for Onward. That made me happy, too! I had a new bedspread and curtains, too. It was a darker grey color than the walls, and it had green strips running through it. The curtains were the same, and I also had mini-blinds on the windows. My new room is beautiful! I like it so much!

Daddy said I should unpack my suitcase and then go downstairs. After that, we were going to walk to a restaurant for dinner.

We walked to the big entrance to Central Park. David showed us Columbus Circle, and then we went into a tall building. We rode the elevator to the 39th floor. Wow! The elevator moved real fast!

The restaurant was called Gaonnuri. I don’t think I’ve ever had Korean food before. But now that I’m growing up, I’m happy to try new things. A pretty boy took us to a round table. He lifted a cover from the middle and stuck a lighter in it. A fire started. I must have looked confused—which I was—but David told me it was a grill. We were going to cook some of our food before we ate it. That was neat. I like to cook!

A lady came to the table and took our drink order. I just wanted water, but the grownups ordered something called saki. Daddy told me it was Japanese rice wine. Yuck! They make wine out of rice? Just yuck!

When the lady brought our drinks, she asked what we wanted to order. I only recognized a couple of words—words like beef and pork—the rest didn’t make any sense. Finally, David leaned in to my ear and asked me if I needed help ordering.

“Can you order for me? You probably know what I would like.”

“Would you like beef or pork?”

“Hmmm. That’s a hard choice. Okay, I’ll have pork, please.”

“Then I’ll have the beef—and we can share. Do you like that idea?”

“Yes, please.”

Everybody placed their orders, and then David asked for an appetizer called Mandoo. He also ordered a small bibibap side for me to try. I didn’t know what that was, but I was going to be brave.

After the lady left, David handed me two sticks. He said they were called chopsticks, and that was how Koreans ate their food.

He told me that in order to cook on the grill, we had to use chopsticks. He taught me how to use them. It took a lot of tries, but I was finally able to pick things up from the table after a while.

The lady came back to the table with our drinks on top of a cart. Then she started to put a whole bunch of little dishes on the table. Each one of the dishes had something different in it. One looked like sliced cucumbers, but even they looked a little different.

I told David I wanted to try the cucumbers, but they were on the other side of the table. I was surprised when David made the table turn, and the cucumbers were right in front of me!

“Be careful. These are called cucumber kimchi. It’s a little spicy.”

“Okay.”

It took a couple of tries, but I finally got a piece of the cucumber in my mouth. Even though it was spicy, it was so good! I also tried some stuff that was just called kimchi. It was cabbage and spicy, too. Then I had something called tofu and fish cake (which was just okay) and some kind of radishy thing called daikon. I was getting pretty good at the chopsticks, too.

The chicken wings came out to the table. I was glad that we didn’t have to use chopsticks for those! The wings were really good. They were so crispy.

After the wings were gone—and we had some more of the stuff in the little bowls—the lady brought out big bowls of rice and plates with our uncooked meat.

We had a lot of fun cooking our food and eating it right off the grill in the table. It took longer to eat that way, but we had a lot of fun!

When we got home, we all had some of Mr. Vincente’s chocolate gelato. It was real good.

Daddy helped me get my new laptop hooked up to the internet. And then, David added the Disney+ to it so I could watch everything on there. And there is a lot of stuff on there!

It was about 10:00, and I was finally alone for the night. I took off my clothes and made a Facetime call to my beautiful boyfriend.

“Hi, Noah!”

“Hi, Sky! I’m home and in my new bedroom?”

“You have a different bedroom now?”

“Well, it’s the same room, but Daddy and David changed it for me. Do you want to see it?”

“I’d rather see it in person, but you can show me on your phone.”

“Okay.”

I showed Sky my new brick wall and the animals from the aquarium. He really liked the green chair. I told him I picked green because of his eyes. That made him happy. I showed him the closet wall and my new posters. And then I showed him my new curtains and bedspread.

When I showed Sky my new bedspread, I pulled it over to the side and showed him my cock.

“I like that part of your new bedroom, Noah. I like everything about you.”

“I missed you, Sky. No matter what I was doing in Barnstable, all I could think was how much I wished you were with me.”

“All I thought about was you, too. How was it seeing Timmy again?”

“He’s great. He has a girlfriend now.”

“A girlfriend? So that means I’m your only boyfriend now?”

“You’ve been my only boyfriend since you became my boyfriend. You make me happier than I’ve ever been in my whole life.”

“I love you, too. I’ve never had a boyfriend before. I’m happy I have one now—I have the best boyfriend anyone could have—the most beautiful one, too.”

“I wish you were in my bed with me, Sky. I want to kiss you so much—and I want you inside me again, Sky.”

“My cock is hard. Is yours?”

“Ever since I heard your voice.”

We watched each other rub our cocks and spray cum. After we said we loved each other, we said goodbye and ended our call. I slept real good until morning.

School was pretty normal all week, but when Thursday came, I was excited. I was going to Sky’s house for our sleepover. I mean, his apartment.

After school, Sky’s mom came to take us to their house. It was almost the distance as our house but in the other direction. We got to a tall building and went inside. We went into the elevator and rode up to the 24th floor. It was another fast one!

When we walked out of the elevator, we were in a hallway with four doors. We went to a door at the end of the hall, and Sky’s mom opened it.

“Now—Noah, I would like you to call me Angela. Can you do that?”

“Yes, please.”

“Wonderful. You boys can go into Sky’s room and do your homework. I’m going to start making dinner.”

I looked around the apartment, and it didn’t have windows. The whole wall was glass—from the floor to the ceiling. You could see the Central Park and a lot of other tall buildings. It was real pretty.

Sky took my hand and took me into his room. He had a glass wall, too. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around me. Finally! It’s been a whole week since he kissed me!

“I’ve needed to kiss you for a long time, Noah. But we should stop so we can get our homework done before dinner.”

“Okay.”

I kissed him quick one more time and pulled my laptop out of my backpack.

“Did you get a new laptop?”

“Papa gave it to me when I was in Barnstable. It’s nice to have.”

We logged on to the school website and found our homework. I help Sky with the Algebra. He helped me with the Geography. We are good together like that. We always finish our homework faster when we do it together.

Sky’s mom called us out to dinner just as we were finishing. It was good. We had beef stroganoff, snow peas, salad, and garlic bread. We had banana pie for dessert. I liked that a lot.

Sky’s dad—he told me to call him Oliver—was real nice, too. He said that Sky has been doing really good since we became friends. I told him I was, too. That’s what Daddy told me.

After dinner, Sky told me they didn’t have Disney+, but he wanted to watch Onward with me. I told him that Daddy and David put it on my laptop so we could still watch it.

Sky asked his dad—I mean Oliver—if he could hook my laptop up to the TV so we could watch the movie. He hooked everything up, and we sat in their living room and watched Onward together.

Angela cried at the end. Oliver was swallowing a lot, so he wouldn’t cry. Sky and I didn’t cry this time. But we still loved the movie. When the movie was over, Angela said we should take our showers and get ready for bed. She said she and Oliver were going to bed and that they would see us at breakfast in the morning.

Sky hugged his parents and took my hand so he could lead me into his bedroom. When we got in, he pressed a button on the wall, and these big blue curtains started to close over the glass wall.

“That’s neat.”

“I don’t want the whole city watching my boyfriend and me making love!”

Wow! Just hearing Sky say that made my cock hard! When the curtains were closed, Sky wrapped me in his arms, and the kissing started. Wow, I love kissing Sky! I like it when his tongue moves on my lips so I can let it in my mouth. I really like it when our tongues play with each other!

“Do we have to be quiet?”

“We should be. Mom and Dad’s room is on the other side of the apartment, but they might hear us if we get too loud.”

“Okay. Can we take our shower together?”

“Yes. I need to be naked with you, Noah. It’s all I think about!”

I smiled, “Me too!”

“Let’s get naked now.”

I don’t know if I’ve ever taken my clothes off so fast. As soon as we were naked, I wrapped my arms around Sky and pressed my body against his—I wanted to kiss him again and feel his muscles on my skin.

Sky ended the kiss. He told me he loved me, took my hand, and led me into his bathroom. He had a real big shower. When he turned it on, I was surprised that the water came out of the top. It looked like rain. That made me happy.

When the water was warm, we went into the shower. Sky poured some liquid soap into his hands and started to rub it all over my body. His hands would rub me, and when he rubbed some parts of me, my whole body would shake.

He turned me around and poured more soap into his hands so he could rub my shoulders and back.

“Oooooh, Sky!” His hands went into my butt and across my hole. He wrapped one of his big arms around my chest and pulled me back. His finger went inside my hole. He went deeper and deeper until he found my spot.

“Oh! Feels so good, Sky!” My cock was so hard it was starting to hurt.

Sky whispered in my ear, “Rub your cock, Noah. I want to see you cum.”

I laid my head back, so it rested on Sky’s shoulder. I started to rub my hard cock, and it didn’t take very long for me to spray my sperms all over Sky’s shower. Sky leaned down and kissed me. He told me he loved me, and that always makes me happiest.

When my legs stopped shaking, I took the liquid soap and rubbed it all over Sky’s muscles. He leaned against the wall, and his big cock was so pretty. I got on my knees and put it in my mouth.

I wrapped my hand around the part of Sky’s cock that I couldn’t fit in my mouth and started moving back and forth. I love tasting his clear liquid. I also loved running my other hand over his muscley tummy.

Sky put his hands on my head and started to move his cock through my hand and in my mouth. It was like he was fucking my face. I liked it—a lot!

When Sky’s legs started to shake, I knew he was going to fill my mouth with his sperms, and that made me happy.

We finally finished our shower by washing each other’s hair. Sky kept telling me he loved running his fingers through mine. I have to say I loved it too. It felt like he was taking care of me. I like feeling that with Sky. I hope I take care of him, too.

When we finished our shower, I dried Sky with my towel. That’s when he told me he liked how I took care of him! I thought I was going to explode from being so happy!

We took turns drying our hair and brushing our teeth, and then we crawled into Sky’s bed. It was a big bed—almost as big as David’s bed at the ocean house. Sky laid on top of me, and we were kissing again. I really like kissing my boyfriend. I really love kissing my boyfriend when we’re naked, and our cocks get big and hard.

“What would you like to do, Noah? I want to make you the happiest boy in New York.”

“I’m already the happiest boy in New York. You make me that way, Sky.”

“I love you so much, Noah. You make my whole life better. Even my mom and dad know that.”

“That’s why we’re the best boyfriends, because you do that to my life, too. Will you fuck me tonight?”

“Anything you want.”

“Can you get me ready?”

“That’s what I want!” Sky smiled at me, and I felt my whole body get warm.

I was so happy! Sky took his time with me. He would kiss me all over and spend extra time on the spots that made me moan and shake. He spent a lot of time on my hole. He did a lot of things with his tongue. By the time he put three fingers in me, I was begging him to give me his big cock.

I really like watching Sky put the lube stuff on his cock. He looks like he likes doing that, but I know it’s going to be inside me, and that makes me happy.

I was more ready this time for the top of Sky’s cock to go inside me. He still waited for me, but it didn’t take as long for him to fill me up completely.

Once Sky was inside me, he came down to me and wrapped me in his arms while we kissed. I wrapped my arms and legs around his beautiful body and asked him to do it. I needed to feel him moving in and out.

The more he fucked me, the more I wanted. I asked Sky if he could go faster, and he did. He kept kissing me so I wouldn’t yell out, but I didn’t mind. It wasn’t long before I felt that feeling where I knew I was going to cum pretty soon.

I started to dig my fingernails into Sky’s back muscles when my cock practically exploded. My sperms were hot and covered both of us. While I was shooting sperms, I felt Sky get tense, and he pushed his cock all the way inside me. I felt his big cock get larger while he filled me up with his sperms.

After a few minutes, we were able to breathe normal again. Sky said we should hop in the shower and rinse off the sweat and sperms. This time he used a shower we could hold in our hands so our hair wouldn’t get wet.

We dried each other off and crawled back into bed. Sky was the big spoon. I think that’s my favorite way to sleep. I like being covered with Sky’s muscles.

At 6:30 in the morning, Angela knocked on the door and told us it was time to wake up. Sky got out of bed, and I just liked watching him stand at his sink—naked—while he brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. Sky Davis is the most beautiful boy in the whole wide world.

I got out of bed when Sky was finishing his hair. I went to pee, but it wasn’t easy because watching naked Sky made me hard. I couldn’t help it! I brushed my teeth and asked Sky if I could use some of his hair stuff. I wanted my hair to look good like his.

The hair stuff made my hair look like I had more hair. Sky helped me with a different shape. He told me it made my face even more beautiful. I wasn’t too sure about that, but when we went out to the kitchen for breakfast, Angela said she liked my new hair.

When we were almost ready to walk to school, my phone buzzed. It was Daddy. He told me not to forget that we were going to Westhampton after school. Daddy said he would pick me up, but David would be there with the car, and we could leave right away.

I like it when Daddy tells me what’s going to happen. It makes me calm, so I don’t get worried about things.

The day at school was good. Our spotlight was about a man from a long, long time ago. His name was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Ms. Clancey said that there are people who study history, and a lot of them agreed he was just like us. Just like us, he had his safe place, and that was music. He would write and write and write—and he wrote some of the most beautiful music in the world.

Ms. Clancey said she would add a link to the school website so we could listen to his music over the weekend. I thought that would be nice to do on the way to the ocean house this afternoon.

After school, Sky hugged me and told me he loved me. That made me smile. When I told him I loved him, he smiled, too. And then we were driving to the ocean house.

We walked out to the car, and Nana wasn’t with us. I asked David where Nana was, and he said she decided to have a quiet weekend alone to relax and read her books.

On the way to the ocean house, I found the link to that Mozart guy’s music. It was beautiful. I usually didn’t listen to that kind of music, but I liked it.

It was nice to go to the aquarium and see Mike and my animal friends. I did the same thing as the last time. Mike said that was going to be my routine.

“What’s routine?”

“A routine is what you do every time you come here. Would you like that?”

“Yes, please.”

We had a nice time at the ocean house. Saturday night, I got a Facetime call from Sky, and we watched each other cum. After we did that, we just talked about stuff. We talked for over an hour, but Sky fell asleep. He was so pretty when he slept. I didn’t see that very much because he was usually behind me.

We got home on Sunday afternoon, and David asked me if I would like to go to the park. I wasn’t so sure I wanted to until he told me that Sky would be there with his mom and dad—Angela and Oliver.

I changed my mind and went up to my room to change into my swim trunks and t-shirt. I put on my flip-flops, and we walked to the Central Park. When we got to the big rocks, Sky was already there with Angela and Oliver.

Sky and I ran all over the rocks and jumped in and out of the fountains. We had a real good time. After a while, we went to the top of one of the biggest rocks and laid down. We talked about our weekend and let the sun dry us off.

We went back to our families, and they said we were going to a restaurant called Red Farm. It was Chinese food—yummy!

We had plates and plates of dumplings. David smiled at me when I used my chopsticks. Sky knew how to use them, too. That didn’t surprise me, though. I think Sky can do whatever he wants to do.

The next time I went to Barnstable, I got to see Timmy in The Sound of Music. He was really good! Nana came to see him, too. She sat with Nancy, Timmy’s mom, Papa, Pawpaw, and me. I liked the music in Wicked better, but The Sound of Music was still good. After the play, Papa took all of us to a restaurant. Timmy and I had a real good hamburger.

It was a fun weekend, but the part that made me real happy was when Pawpaw sat down with me and told me he was sorry about the bad things Marilyn had said. He said that he decided that Marilyn wouldn’t be his wife anymore, and she was gone. For the first time ever, I hugged my Pawpaw and told him I hoped he wasn’t sad. He said he wasn’t anymore because I was more important to him than she was.

When Nana and I got home, David brought in pizza for dinner. While we were having dinner, Daddy said we needed to talk about the end-of-Summer break. I would spend the first three weeks in Barnstable with Papa and Timmy. Timmy would start school after my second week, but Sky’s mom and dad said he could spend the third week with me. That made me happy!

For the fourth week, Sky was going to go with us to Florida, and we were going to take a Disney cruise! Wow! Nana said we would visit the Bahamas and spend a day at Disney’s private island. That sounded like a lot of fun—especially since I would be with Sky!

For the fifth week, we would be home in New York. Then, I would go back to Barnstable for the sixth week and be with Papa. Timmy would be with me for the weekend.

After dinner was finished, we walked to David’s ice cream place and had some real good ice cream. That night, I called Sky on the Facetime, and we were excited about our break. I told Sky about my apartment in Barnstable, and he got even more excited when I told him we would have our own place to live for a whole week!

After we cleaned up our cum, Sky got real quiet.

“What’s wrong, Sky? Are you okay?”

“I’m good. I was just thinking about how good my life is now that you are in it. My mom and dad say I’m a better boy because of you, and I haven’t been sad one time since I showed you around the school. I hope I can spend my whole life with you, Noah. I love you more and more every day.”

That made me so happy—so happy that I got tears in my eyes.

“I would like that, too. Every minute I’m with you, I’m happy. When we make love, I’m happy. When we hold hands, I’m happy. I’m even happy when I see you on my phone. When we get older, I want us to be like Daddy and David. I want us to be together all the time.”

“I love you so much, Noah.”

“I love you so much, Sky.”

Well, it looks like some good times are in store for our boys!
I'm glad Grandpa was able to see the light and dump the nasty Marilyn. I'm even happier to see our boys grow and learn about their relationship. This was pretty much a super sweet chapter. I hope no one got any cavities from all the sweetness!
Thanks for your support and comments! Love you ALL!
Stay Safe--Stay Strong,
Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 11
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You know one of my favorite things about this story is tbe time in the classroom. I get to learn about these people too and its cool! 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

What a beautiful chapter, we just get to see Noah continue to flourish and grow. I'm glad him and Sky are getting closer each day. As @Wesley8890 said the classroom time is great, we're getting to learn about new people and it's wonderful. Summer vacation sounds like it will be alot of fun.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I need to find synonyms for sweet, touching, and uplifting.  I know the chapter was sentimental, but it wasn’t saccharine because it was genuine.  The growth of a real love relationship is beautiful to witness, especially when it involves the kinds kids who usually struggle in life.  This story has become such a mood booster.

Mozart is a favorite composer, so it’s great that Noah is exposed to gorgeous music that can often be described as otherworldly. Now he needs some Beethoven for any brooding moods.  😉

Grandpa made a good choice, not only for Noah but also for himself.  Yikes!  Ding dong.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Hello Geoff:

Thank goodness for another wonderful chapter! One that comes as a welcome respite from all of the current pandemic news, political twitter nonsense and bafflegab (trust me, there's other words I could have used. ;-p).

This chapter continues to reveal your depth as a writer, and your ability to dig down and bring us characters that are truly lifelike. Characters that we want to reach out and hug, (or not, as Noah said to Katie/Glinda when she asked to hug him: "No, please. That's hard for me."). That comment shows your understanding of many AS persons being uncomfortable around new people and having 'personal space' concerns).

You said at the end of this chapter, "Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!". Well, we'll just have to keep sending them to you, until we do know! 

In the meantime, thanks for this latest chapter, and I look forward to more 'bon mots' or 'good words' as the French say.

Stay safe, stay well.

Tony

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I believe Anton_Cloche said it better than I can convey.  I really appreciate your stories and your writing skills truly amaze me!

Thank you so much for this wonderful diversion from the craziness happening in our world today.  And I too look forward to more, more, and more!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! Thanks to your amazing skills as a writer, I am able to ignore the current insanity outside of my door. The creative and emotional depth you are able to express gives your readers the chance to experience life from a different perspective which engenders a better understanding of how that person feels and lives. The research and believability shows clearly. You know how much I love your stories and characters! I just wanted to remind you of the love ❤️ and appreciation that I and the vast majority of your readers feel for you. Thank you! You are indeed an author! I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..