Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,273 Words
  • 2,000 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 20. An Amazing Young Man

Well, here it is--the conclusion of Beautiful Boy. There are a few surprises that I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy.

Spring break was almost here, and that meant two things. First, I was going to spend my week at the ocean house with Billy. He was going to do some stuff to help David, and I was going to be back at the aquarium! The other thing was David’s benefit concert for Bridges to Adelphi.

I don’t think anyone was more excited than our friend Felix. He had been playing the piano for the Chorale while we rehearsed A Jubilant Song, and David asked him to turn pages for him during the concert. I didn’t realize that was such a big thing, but Felix was more excited about turning David’s pages than anything else I’ve seen him get excited about.

David started the concert with something called Rhapsody in Blue. He told the audience that while it is usually played with an orchestra, George Gershwin also wrote a version for solo piano. David’s second piece was called Morceaux de Fantaisie, op.3. He told the audience it was by his favorite composer, Sergei Rachmaninoff.

The third piece he played was Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata, and when he finished playing that number, the Chorale walked out onstage and performed with David. It was really cool to be singing on the same stage that David was playing on.

When we finished the song, the audience stood up and cheered. That was so exciting! David held his hand out to the Chorale, and the cheers got even louder. David smiled at me and nodded his head. That made me happy.

The audience wanted David to play another song, the Chorale went backstage, and David sat at the piano again. He started playing chopsticks—just like he did on Ellen! I was confused because his friend that played with him wasn’t there. Billy and I got excited when David pointed to Felix and had him come out to the piano!

The Chorale’s Spring tour was even more exciting. We did a real good job on all of our concerts, but the best was Carnegie Hall. Billy’s dad and brother sat in the front row with Dad, Nana, and Mr. Vincente. David did the same program he did at Adelphi. Everyone enjoyed the piece we sang, and the audience went crazy when David and Felix did their Chopsticks number for the encore.

Spring break was the best time ever! One night Billy and snuck out of the house and went down to the beach. It was so dark and quiet when we took our clothes off. I’d never been naked on the beach before, but being naked and kissing Billy while his gigantic cock got hard between us made me want just one thing.

Billy was expecting me to want him to fuck me. He brought the lube. He said he wanted to fuck me in the ocean. That’s when I remembered the best thing about silicone lube!

Billy was behind me as we stood in water up to our chests. He had slicked up his cock and my ass before we got into the water. I spread my legs apart, and Billy knelt down just enough for his cock to find the entrance to my hole.

I’ve decided that the best feeling in the whole world is Billy’s big cock moving inside me. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper—until it feels like it’s going to reach all the way to my throat! The first time his cock hits my spot, I wanted to scream out—it felt that good! Billy put his hand over my mouth and told me I had to be quiet, though.

When he started moving in and out of my butt, he kept his mouth close to my ear. He started talking like a bad boy—which is one of my favorite things he does.

“You like my fat cock inside your tight ass, baby? I love how your amazing ass squeezes my cock, Noah. You’re driving me fucking crazy! Take it, baby! Take my big dick all the way! I love fucking the hottest boy on Long Island! I’m gonna make you mine, Noah!”

When he says stuff like he’s gonna make me his, Billy makes me love him more and more. He likes it when I tell him that, too.

After a few more minutes, Billy tells me he’s getting close—that he’s “gonna breed that hot, fucking ass!” He reaches around and grabs my hard cock, and has me shooting my sperms into the ocean after just a couple of strokes.

“I love you, Billy! God, I love you!”

That’s when I feel that big cock pulse and expand while Billy fills me up with a lot of his cum. Do you know how hard it is to stand up in the ocean when your cock is spraying cum into the water, and your boyfriend fills your ass with his sperm? I’m glad Billy was holding on, or I would have just fallen into the water!

It was nice seeing my friends at the aquarium again! The Great White and the Tiger were happy to see me—so were the dolphins and penguins. But Oscar was the happiest. He moved over to see me faster than I’d ever seen him move before. Of course, I was happy to see him, too! If I were a sea lion, Oscar would definitely be my boyfriend!

Mike told me that they were going to be getting another shark in a few weeks. It was going to be a Hammerhead! He was pretty young—like a shark teenager—but it would take a little while for the other sharks to get used to him. It was cool when Mike asked if I would let them know about the new shark. That was neat—it was the first time since the Tiger got sick that I was going to use my ability to help the sharks!

I went into the tank with Mike, and the sharks came to see me. I told them I had some exciting news for them.

When I told them that they were getting a new shark, most of the other sharks seemed pretty excited. The Tiger was concerned that I might not have as much time to be with her. When I explained that I had other friends in the park—and that Oscar the sea lion wanted me to be his boyfriend, she thought that was silly and realized that I would never stop being her friend.

The Great White got really quiet after I shared the news with the tank. I asked him what was wrong, and he told me that he needed to make sure that this new shark knew who was the leader of the tank. He didn’t want any trouble.

I told him that he was more than the leader of the tank—in my mind, he was the leader of the whole park. I explained that the hammerhead was very young—like a human teenager—and then he seemed to be upset again—in a different way, though.

He wasn’t thrilled that the new shark was a hammerhead. He said he remembered them to be rude, and they only cared about themselves. I explained that maybe it was because it was a little harder for them to eat their food than it was for the other sharks. I thought that maybe a hammerhead needs a little more space than the others in order to get the food into their mouths.

When the Great White started to agree with me, I mentioned that maybe he would like to really show the rest of the sharks what a good leader he was by being nice to the hammerhead and helping him feel welcome when he got there. He told me I was probably right and that he would think about it—then he swam off. I guess he was done talking to me!

The rest of the Spring semester went well. My grades were good, and that made Dad and David happy. Every time I got a good grade on an exam, Nana would have Mr. Vincente make me something, and they would drive it up to Billy and me.

That’s another thing—Billy thinks that Nana and Mr. Vincente are getting closer and closer. I told him I thought that was silly. Mr. Vincente is at least twenty years younger than her! Billy asked if I ever thought about how old he was when we were making love—or kissing—or just talking. He made a good point. But—Mr. Vincente and Nana? I didn’t really like the picture I got in my mind—not one bit!

What made me think he might be right was when he mentioned that whenever we went on a trip, Nana stayed in New York—with Mr. Vincente. It’s not like she had a job that she needed to stay home for, and there wasn’t any other reason that she needed to stay behind. Oh, my God! Could Mr. Vincenty be fucking my Nana? I didn’t even know old people could have sex!

Billy kept laughing, and then he said, “You’re damned right old people can have sex—and when we’re old, you better believe that I’m still gonna stuff my big ol’ cock into your wrinkly old ass every chance I get!” That made both of us laugh—and then I stuffed my cock into his young and smooth ass!

When Summer came around, I moved into the ocean house with David. I worked Monday through Friday and helped Jaxon feed the animals. When I would get home on Friday afternoon, Dad and Billy would be waiting at the house. Nana would almost always stay back in the city with Mr. Vincente. Hmmm. Maybe Billy is right about them, after all.

When I started working at the aquarium again, I was surprised to see that the Great White was being very good with the new Hammerhead. In fact, he was treating his new tank mate like a parent would treat a son. It was kind of fun to watch them get along—even though they would bicker at times.

The best news in the tank was that the Tiger was pregnant! I asked Mike how that could be since she had surgery on one of her ovaries. He told me that the doctors used artificial insemination and could steer clear of that ovary, even though there had been no major damage to it. She told me she was excited that she was going to be a mother. She just hoped she knew what to do. I told her I thought she would do great. I didn’t know that, really—I just wanted her to stop worrying.

One night during the summer, Billy and I snuck out of the house and made love on the beach. We only did that once—and I never want to do that again! No matter how careful we were, I had sand in places I never imagined sand would be! I was not happy—but I still love Billy more than ever!

My sophomore and junior years of college were pretty much the same as my Freshman year—even though my classes got harder, and I had a lot of homework. I was supposed to be a Bridges mentor my Junior year, but there weren’t as many boys. That meant I didn’t have to have a live-in mentee.

Adelphi had some student apartments on campus, and Billy and I applied to move into one. Since I didn’t have a student to mentor, the university accepted our application! It was a townhouse with a living room, dining area, kitchen, and a half-bathroom downstairs. Upstairs was a full bath and two bedrooms. We decided to use one for our study area, and the other bedroom, as Billy would say, was our room for fucking, loving, and when we were done with that--sleeping.

Dad and Nana helped me set up the apartment while David and Billy went to get furniture. It was so exciting to have our own place! Billy said it was just practice for when we got married. Now, Billy has made me happy so many times since we’ve been boyfriends, but for some reason—when he said “when we got married,” it made me so happy that I almost started to cry.

That night—after Billy made love to me in our new bed—he was lying on top of me. His cock was still inside me, and he kissed me. He looked down into my eyes and smiled. “You know, I meant it when I talked about when we get married. Noah Danner, you are the most amazing boy I’ve ever known. I’m a better person just by having you in my life—and I want to spend the rest of it with you. I love you.”

“B-B-Billy? Are you asking me to marry you?”

“Well—I guess I am. I never thought I would ask you with my cock still buried inside you, but yeah—will you marry me, Noah Danner?”

“Well, I think it’s a perfect time since you just made love to me. But yes, I would like to marry you. Do you want to marry me, too?”

“Yeah, Noah. I want that more than anything!”

“Okay. But we should wait until we finish college. I don’t think our Dads would like it if we got married before we were ready.”

“Or before they were ready!”

We both laughed a little, and then Billy kissed me. While he was kissing me, I could feel his cock getting hard again while it was still inside me.

“Fuck me again, Billy! Please fuck me again.”

“I’d rather make love to you again.”

“Okay.”

And he did.

Senior year was even more exciting. I told Dad that I didn’t want to be a part of the Bridges program in my senior year. Don’t get me wrong—that program helped me with college more than anything else. But, I really wanted my last year of college to be as close to what my life will be like when I’m out in the real world.

We kept our apartment from Junior year, and we started to make our plans for after graduation. When I finished my last summer at the aquarium, Mike asked me to see him in his office.

Mike had just been named the aquarium director, and he asked me if I wanted to come back after I finished school. He wanted me to join the aquarium staff full-time. I told him I would be excited to feed the animals all the time. Mike smiled at me and said he had a different idea. With my degree in marine biology, he felt that all my hard work in college could be put to use in a better way.

Mike said he wanted me to be the Education Director for the aquarium. I would be in charge of tours and seminars. The best part was that I would be able to see my friends even more than before! I had a job! No—I’ll have a career!

Even though I was excited about my future at the aquarium, Billy was even more excited. Billy and David got closer and closer the longer we were together. Billy was surprised at how crazy David’s schedule was and couldn’t believe how messed up his calendar was. Billy sat with David a couple of afternoons over the summer and showed him how to organize his schedule better.

By the time they had finished, David had realized that with the system Billy had come up with, he could let his management team manage his career and leave the rest of his life to a personal assistant—who ended up being Billy!

The big day finally arrived, and our families were on campus for graduation! Dad was sitting with me in the living room. He had tears in his eyes—and a smile on his face. “You are my amazing boy, Noah Danner. I can’t believe it’s been fifteen years since that cold January afternoon when I had you in my arms, telling you not to be afraid, letting you know that I was there for you.

“If you had told me back then that I would be here to watch you graduate from college and listen to you give the valedictorian speech for the College of Science—well, I would never have thought it was possible. But now, when I look back and see all the amazing things you’ve surprised us with over the years—well, I get it now. There’s nothing in this world that you can’t do. You have made me, David, your Papa, and your Nana so incredibly proud.”

“Thanks, Dad. But you know it’s only because of you, Papa, Nana, and David. You have let me be myself. You let me grow up in my own way—in my own time—you should know how important that has been for me. I don’t know if you understand how important it was that you let me make choices. You let me make my mistakes and helped me learn and grow from them. You helped make my good choices special. I might be different than most other people, but I’m pretty sure I’m the one who had the best chances to grow up and move forward.”

Dad leaned in and wrapped me in his arms. Yes, he was crying. But, he still told me he was proud of me. “You’ll always be my beautiful boy, Noah. Always.”

“And you’ll always be my—uhm—Dad?”

It was strange sitting on the stage with the University president and the Dean of the College of Science. When the president introduced me, I stood and pulled my cards out of my pocket. I didn’t really need them. I had my speech memorized.

I talked about how the school had prepared everyone to make their way into the world. I talked about how it was up to us to make a difference. Some of us would have the chance to change a bigger part of the world than others, but if we each did everything we could to change the world around us, we would be making our school both proud and respected. Finally, it was time to wrap up my speech:

“All of us will have some very special memories of our time at Adelphi. So many of my early memories are from the Bridges program. The staff, mentors, and my fellow students of the Bridges program quite literally made a rewarding university experience possible for someone like me.

“Someone like me. Four years ago, when I would think those words, I would think of a scared boy challenged by being on the Autism spectrum. I believed I needed a special program because I was burdened with a disability. But then I remembered that a disability is actually a different ability. I learned that there wasn’t a thing that I couldn’t do—if I would only allow myself the chance to do it.

“I was even more inspired as I saw my fellow students in the College of Science realize that I was no more different from them as they were different from each other. It was awesome when someone would ask me for help on a subject they were a little weak in. It was even more awesome to feel comfortable enough to ask any of my fellow students for help whenever I would need it.

“To wrap things up, I would like to share some advice that I got from a friend at my summer work. He taught me the value of love. He taught me that no matter the situation you may find in front of you—if you approach it from a place of love, there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to handle just about anything. He told me, ‘All you need is love.’

“I told him that the Beatles said the same thing. Of course, he had no idea who the Beatles were. You see, my friend Oscar is an enormous, kind, funny, and loving—sea lion. I hope that every one of my fellow graduates is fortunate enough to find their own Oscar. Thank you.”

Dad and David took all of us—including Billy’s family and Felix—to Sweeney’s for one last celebration dinner. It’s so obvious that Felix has a big crush on David. Billy teases him about it all the time, too.

After dinner, Dad and David stood up at the table and toasted Billy and me. Then they told us that for a graduation gift, they were giving us the ocean house! They redecorated the master bedroom to look like my room at the townhouse—and the one I had been using at the ocean.

They also said Elliot would be our new Mr. Vincente. He would be there every day to make sure we had good food, and he would also make sure the house was cleaned.

Billy was worried about living in Westhampton while being David’s assistant. David said they could meet every morning via the internet and Zoom. When they needed to meet in person, David would either drive to the ocean house, or Billy could drive into the city.

“Um, that makes a lot of sense, but I don’t know how to drive—or have a car.”

Billy’s dad handed an envelope to him. Wow! Billy’s graduation gift from his dad was a brand new Toyota Prius! There was also a gift certificate to the Hampton Bays Driving School. Nana then handed me an envelope. Oh, wow again! She gave me a Prius and a driving school certificate.

“Thank you, Nana! But do you all think they’ll let me drive?”

“Yes, you have come so far along on the spectrum there should be no problem. I think the only place you would want to drive is to work—and that’s when Billy can’t take you. You should be able to do that without a problem.”

The next day, everyone helped Billy and me move into the ocean house. We were so happy to have a home—our own home! Me, Billy, and Barkley—life was perfect! Even better, we would go out to the beach a lot at night. We never made love on the sand, but the ocean sure does have a lot of our cum floating around in it!

About a week after starting my new job, I had a visitor—a sweet young man—also on the spectrum—who wanted to be an intern and part-time employee while he was in high school. I knew this boy, too! I’d met Jonah Prescott several times when he would visit his brother, Mike—the new director of the aquarium.

Jonah told me he wanted to be just like me—he said I was his hero.

“Thank you, Jonah. That’s very nice of you to say. But, the world already has a Noah Danner. It also has a Jonah Prescott—who is a pretty wonderful young man. So, together we can set goals for you—and I’ll do whatever I can to help you achieve them. But before we finish here, would you like to go into the shark tank with me?”

“Yes, I would enjoy that.”

I called Mike and asked if he would like to join his brother and me in the shark tank. He met us there. We all got into our suits. I was proud of Jonah when it came to the helmet. Mike helped him, and he was able to put it on despite his fears. The next thing we knew, we were in the tank.

The Great White, Tiger, and Hammerhead were the first to come to the cage. They were happy to see me again (I had already been there earlier in the day), and I introduced them to Jonah. I noticed that he connected immediately with the Hammerhead. So I told the other sharks that Jonah would be coming to the aquarium and doing what I used to do and help with the feedings.

They were all happy with the news. The Great White told me that they liked having people help them that they could talk with. I told him how much I liked having animals that I could talk with. It works both ways.

I took Jonah back to the office with Mike and told them that I wanted to bring Jonah on board. Jonah’s smile was so big his eyes sparkled. Mike helped him fill out the paperwork, and I took Jonah back to get him his uniform and badge.

When Jonah left, I thought back to Aaron School and those daily spotlights of all those famous people on the spectrum who led incredible lives. Those were the people I looked up to. I refused to listen to all the people who believed I couldn’t do things because I was “different.” I won’t ever be famous like those people—and I’ll never be talked about in those spotlight lessons. But I know I’m living my own incredible life.

I have a job that I love. I have an amazing man that I love—and loves me right back. I have a home, an amazing family, and next week—a driver’s license. You know? If I can make a difference in Jonah Prescott’s life—if I can help him find his amazing life—then every challenge I’ve been through in my life will be worth it. Jonah Prescott will become an amazing boy!

There you go! Noah is easily my favorite character. It was a privilege to create this young boy back in the Charlie Danner book. Back then, I had no idea what was in store for him!
I could not have written this story without your love and support. I almost gave up on the story on a couple of occasions, but I have a super special thank you to the handful of readers who talked me off the ledge.
I know this was a different, sometimes controversial, story for GA. I don't think there are very many stories where the main character is on the spectrum. I'm looking forward to the next story quite a bit--but I have a feeling Greyson has a LOT more challenges than Noah will ever have!
Thanks again for your love and support. Let me know your thoughts--and if you feel like it--throw in a review or two!
Love you ALL!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 21
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Geoff:

What a remarkable chapter to close TBC5- Beautiful Boy with. Thank you! 

Your continued ability to build stories around endearing, true-to-life characters like Noah and his entire extended family, and the situations they find themselves in, is what keeps bringing me back to read your stories. 

As I've mentioned previously, I have my own real Noah (my nephew Noah) in our family and who is on The Spectrum, and just approaching college, and  understand all the challenges that brings. But as your Noah said in his speech to his graduating college class, "A disability is actually a different ability".   

So now, Noah's life goes on, with him in a unique position to share his education, experiences and life lessons with a younger AS person in Jonah Prescott. I'm sure at some point (in book 6, 7, ?) you  may give us a brief glimpse into Noah and Billy's ongoing married life. And I look forward to that. But for now, it's on with Greyson's story.

Thanks again for your great writing.

Tony :thankyou:

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Well... perhaps we can keep Noah and co in our loop if we have a 'Jonah Prescott' story lol. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This chapter made my allergies flare up something terrible. In fact, of all the authors on this forum, you make my pollen reaction worse than anyone. 😉

I loved this story, and Noah is my favorite of all of your characters. I also think my allergic reaction was so intense because I hate to see this end. You’ve outdone yourself with this beautiful, empowering tale. Your portrayal of a young autistic boy who surmounts his challenges with the loving support of his family and friends is insightful, unique and deeply touching.   ❤️

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Such a beautiful story 😍 I'm nowhere ready to let Noah go, but he sure has made a  big  imprint on the people surrounding him. Very happy for the life Billy and Noah has build and will continue to build together 😀 This is by far the best of all the stories from Barnstable 👍👍👍👍👍

  • Love 4
Link to comment

One amazing story that had my attention from the beginning!! I do know a couple of kids on the spectrum and mostly, all they need, is encouragement!! I too hope for a spin-off!!  Firstly though following the prologue to a new story.. Thank you Geoff!!!

  • Love 4
Link to comment

That’s a lovely way to end the book of Noah’s journey through school and college, it just goes to show how someone like Noah can flourish and grow into a valuable member of society if they are given love and support throughout their life. Love conquers all hurdles. 🏳️‍🌈💕

  • Love 3
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

One amazing story that had my attention from the beginning!! I do know a couple of kids on the spectrum and mostly, all they need, is encouragement!! I too hope for a spin-off!!  Firstly though following the prologue to a new story.. Thank you Geoff!!!

I did get the first chapter posted!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Noah's story is another great one to add to your author's book list! It fits in beautifully with the many other books you have posted here. You have a knack for creating these wonderful characters that readers quickly come to love! Thanks. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Exceptional chapter! This story had my undivided attention from the start, your use of first person storytelling was brilliant and the attention to detail in letting your readers experience the life experiences of a young person on the Autism Spectrum was simply amazing. I am so impressed with this story and the way you gave insights into their world. Anyone who reads this story will come away with empathy, understanding and compassion for those whose lives are misunderstood, feared and avoided by the majority of people that they come in contact with. Thank you for this amazingly insightful story and the utterly amazing characters who inhabit this Barnstable world. I sincerely hope that you will find a way for those of us who Love Charlie Danner, Billy and the other family and friends to visit their stories again. They’ve become a part of our family as well. Well Done Geoff! 😃❤️👏👏👏👏👏

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Good story.  Have enjoyed all your stories in this series.  Your writing is excellent.  Keep up the good work, Geoff.  Hugs

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..