Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,307 Words
  • 2,021 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 10. Three Weeks With Papa

It's time for Noah's Summer break. The best thing about year-round school is that you get a nice break in the Summer--and you're back in school before you start to get bored. Noah doesn't get bored, though.
I've tossed in yet another surprise in this chapter by re-introducing a very minor character from Stitcher, the first Barnstable book. Don't worry, you don't have to read the book if you haven't. But--you'd really like it! It's the book that started this whole crazy series!
-Geoff

The closer we got to our summer break, the more excited I was getting. I wasn’t excited about being away from Sky for two weeks, but then I would be with him again for two weeks.

Sky told me that his family was going to their cabin in Maine. It was in a town called Bar Harbor. He said he hoped I could go with them some time so we could play in the woods and ride mopeds.

“What’s a moped?”

“It’s like a bicycle, but it has a motor on it. It’s not fast like a motorcycle, so it can be more fun.”

“Oh, okay.”

Everything was going good at the aquarium, too. Last weekend, Jaxon wasn’t there because he was sick. That meant that Vanessa and I did all the feeding by ourselves. I didn’t get to stay and talk with my animal friends like I usually did, but when I told them why they all said they understood—except for Oscar. He still wanted his two hugs. Vanessa thought that was funny.

I had to eat my lunch fast so I could help Vanessa more with the big feed. She would run the saw, and I would put the fish in the right bins. Both of us put the vitamins in the fish, and we finished everything.

When we went up on the bridge, Vanessa showed me how to hold the big pole. I had to put my hand through a big loop so it wouldn’t fall in the water if I dropped it. Then, she showed me how to push down on the pole when a shark put the fish in its mouth. I almost dropped the pole when the Great White bit into the fish, but the loop around my arm saved it!

When we were done, Vanessa was real happy with how I did. I was happy with how I did, too. We went back into the fish room and cleaned everything. That took a little longer than I thought it would, but Daddy and David were waiting for me when Mike took me back to the front.

They took me to a restaurant for dinner. We went to a place where we could eat outside because David said I smelled like shark food. I didn’t smell it, though. I guess I’m getting used to the smell.

The last Thursday before Summer break, Sky came over for our sleepover. Daddy, David, Nana, and even Mr. Vincente really liked Sky. They always made him feel like he was a part of the family when he was at the house. Now that I think about it, he is a part of the family—he is my boyfriend!

The last day of school before the break was a lot of fun! Nobody gave us homework—well, we kind of had homework for English class. We were asked to read a book, so we could tell everyone about it when we got back. I didn’t know what I wanted to read, but I’ll figure that out when I get to Barnstable.

David went with me to Barnstable so he could spend a few days with his mother. Nana was taking Daddy with her to visit a resort in Arizona. When we got on the airplane, David could tell that I was feeling sad.

“You already miss Sky, don’t you?”

“Yes, I miss him already.”

“You know, I understand exactly how you feel. I felt the same way when I was going to Russia. I missed your Daddy so much. And then, when I saw him at the beginning of Project Runway and couldn’t see him again until it was over—I missed him just as much. But—I had just made an amazing new friend named Noah, which helped my heart feel better—it was like the best medicine in the world. And see? Everything worked out, and we’re a family now!”

“Okay. At least Timmy will be with me until Sky gets to come up there. I’ll be okay.”

“Of course you’ll be okay, buddy. You’re Noah Danner. You’re a rock star!”

“That’s just silly, David.” I smiled and put my headphones on when I heard the plane’s engines starting up. David put his arm around me, and I started to fall asleep on his shoulder.

The next thing I knew, we were landing in Boston. David got my big suitcase from the moving thing, then went to one of the counters and signed some papers. When we walked out of the airport, there was a pretty white car pulling up. The man popped open the trunk, and David put my suitcase in the back.

We were on our way to Barnstable, but the traffic was real busy. On the way back, David asked me if Daddy had ever told me how they met.

“No, he never told me.”

“We were in high school, and I was playing the piano for a musical—it was called Spamalot. Your Daddy and his friend Liz designed and made all of the costumes. I was getting my piano all set and needed to do something with the pedal. When I bent down, my pants ripped—right down the butt!”

That made me giggle, and I smiled at David.

“The stage manager sent me back to the costume shop, and I saw your Daddy for the first time. I thought my heart was going to flip upside-down.”

“I know that feeling—I get that when I see Sky.”

“I still get it when I see your Daddy.”

“That’s good.”

“So, your Daddy sewed my pants up, and I went back to the orchestra pit and played the piano. After the show, I had to try to see your Daddy again, so I went back to the costume shop as fast as I could.

“Your Daddy looked surprised to see me, but I could tell he was happy from the way he smiled. I love the way he smiles. It makes me all tingly.”

“Yes. Sky does that to me, too.”

“We talked for a little while, and then I might—or might not—have planned it so I would need a ride to the cast party that night. Charlie said he could take me. I remember it was sooo cold, and when we got into the car, it took a long time to warm up the car. But it didn’t matter to me. I was sitting in the same car as the most handsome boy I had ever seen.

“When we got to the party, your Daddy got real sad. The boy that broke up with him—the football player—walked right in front of his car. He just wanted to stay in the car for a few minutes. It made me sad to see your Daddy sad, so I decided that I would stay with him the whole night and do everything I could to make him happy.”

“That was nice of you to do. You were a nice boy, David.”

“We sat in the living room the whole night, and the party was back in the kitchen and family room. We talked and talked and talked. It was the best party I had ever been to—until the football player came in and tried to make your Daddy upset. I told him to leave us alone, and he left.”

“What happened next?”

“There was a piano in the living room, and I did something I had never done before—I played my very favorite song for your Daddy.”

“Did he like it?”

“He did! I was so happy, too. I had never played that song for anyone before. After the party, we went back to your Daddy’s house, and we stayed up and talked for hours. I was learning more and more about your Daddy, and even then, I was pretty sure I was going to be in love with him.”

“I like that story, David. I like it a lot.”

“That’s not the end of the story.”

“It isn’t?”

“Nope! When I found out that your Daddy would be at my concert for Project Runway, I decided that I would play that same song at the end of the concert. I had never played it in a concert before, but I knew that when your Daddy heard me play it—he would know that I still loved him.”

“And it worked!”

“Yes, it did—thanks to you, Noah.”

“Me?”

“Of course! You were the one who told your Daddy to go to New York and do the show—and find me!”

“Yes. I did.”

“If your Daddy hadn’t done the show, I don’t know if I would have ever found him.”

“You would have. Daddy loved you. I could tell when we saw you on Ellen. He cried.”

“And you made him feel better when you told him to go find me.”

“Yes. I did.”

We talked about a lot of things—things like some of the fun he had with Daddy when he went ice skating. We also talked about our weekend at the ocean house with Nana and David’s mother. The next thing I knew, we were pulling up to the house.

Papa came running out and opened my door like he always does when I get to the house.

“Noah! It’s so good to see you! And Timmy’s already here.”

“Hi, Jacob. It’s nice to meet you finally.”

“David. Likewise. I have to thank you for being so good to—and for—Noah. He thinks the world of you.”

“I can honestly say it’s a feeling that’s mutual.”

“Would you like a cup of coffee?”

“Thanks, but I need to get to my mom’s. She has dinner waiting for me.”

David hugged me and then left. Papa and I went into the house and back to the kitchen. Mrs. Henderson was making something called Chicken Cordon Bleau with Mac and Cheese and Broccoli. Timmy was eating some Pigs-in-a-Blanket and smiled when I came into the kitchen.

“I’m sorry I didn’t come out to see you, but I couldn’t leave Mrs. Henderson alone.”

“Oh, you’re a sweet boy, Timmy. But I think you had trouble leaving your snack!”

“Okay.”

I sat at the table, and Mrs. Henderson put some snacks in front of me. They were delicious! I understand why Timmy didn’t leave them.

Daddy said I should go up to the apartment and unpack my suitcase. Timmy went with me, and as soon as we got in, he gave me one of the best hugs he’s ever given me.

“It happened, Noah.”

“What happened?”

“I had sex. I had sex with Cassie.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yes. It was good. I never felt anything like it before. Do you still have sex with Sky?”

“We have sex whenever we’re together, but that’s only one night a week.”

“Is he good to you, Noah?”

“He loves me, Timmy. Sometimes I think he loves me even more than I love him. And I love him more and more.”

“My mom said he was coming down here after I go back to school.”

“Yes, maybe you can finally meet my boyfriend!”

“I would like that.”

“Me, too.”

We unpacked my suitcase and talked some more. We went down to the house, and Papa set up dinner in the dining room. We usually eat in the kitchen.

“Why are we eating at the big table, Papa?”

“Because this is a special day. You’re here for three weeks, and this is your first night. Now, you boys can help me bring out the food. Pawpaw will be here any minute.”

As soon as Papa said that, Pawpaw came into the kitchen from the garage. We got the food on the table and ate. It was soooo good! I don’t think I’d ever had that kind of chicken before, but I sure hope I can have it again! I’ll ask Mr. Vincente the next time I see him.

I think the thing I like best about my two weeks with Papa and Timmy was that we didn’t do very many special things. It was like I was just living there for two weeks. I’m real happy David put Disney+ on my laptop. We watched a lot of different things. They had a movie about penguins, one about dolphins, and just about every kind of animal you can think of!

Timmy and I spent a lot of time playing on the beach and swimming in the ocean. My hair was getting blonder, and I was getting a suntan. Sometimes, Cassie would come to the beach with us and lay out in the sun. I like her. I’m happy that she’s Timmy’s girlfriend.

Sky and I talked on the phone every day. That always made me happy. He even talked to Timmy a couple of times. Timmy liked Sky, too—but not like I do!

The thing that surprised me the most was that Pawpaw had a new person working with him and Papa. His name is Kelsey. Papa said they were roommates when they were in college. He was an engineer and helped Papa and Pawpaw figure out new ways to design their buildings. I didn’t know engineers could do that. I thought they just drove trains.

Kelsey was real nice, but he was a little bit quiet. He was a lot shorter than Papa and skinny like Daddy. I think he was living in the house with Papa and Pawpaw because he was always having breakfast with us.

He spent a lot of time at the house with Papa, but not so much with Pawpaw. Sometimes, Kelsey and Papa would play in the water with Timmy and me. He threw the frisbee real good, too.

One afternoon, Timmy and I saw some lightning far away, but the rules were that we had to go back to the house whenever we saw that. So we walked in the house and were surprised when we saw Papa and Kelsey on the couch.

They were kissing—not like friends kiss, but more like when Sky and I kiss! Now I understood. Kelsey is Papa’s new boyfriend! After I was surprised, I was happy. It was a little funny, too. Kelsey’s face got real red, and Papa couldn’t talk very good.

After that, Kelsey and Papa would hold hands and hug in front of me. Papa was happy like he was when he lived with Daddy and me. That made me happy, too.

Kelsey was happy, too. He started to talk more and have more fun with Timmy and me. He would even watch Onward with us because he said it was his favorite movie, too!

After two weeks, it was Saturday morning! Papa made French toast for us, and it was so good! Timmy’s mom came to take him home. He promised to come and stay with us Friday night after his first week of school.

I was so excited because Sky would be with me later in the day! But it felt like the longest day in the world. Kelsey would laugh at me every time I would ask him if it was 4:00 yet. I couldn’t help it—I couldn’t wait to see—and hug—my boyfriend!

The last time I asked if it was 4:00, Kelsey told me it was 4:02. Sky was late! I started to get sad, but then I heard a car pull up in front of the house. Sky!!

I ran out the front door and saw him sitting in the front seat of the car! I ran out and opened it—just like Papa does with me. Sky got out of the car and wrapped me in his arms. I felt happier than I’ve ever felt in my whole life!

“Hi, Noah! I’m here!”

“I’m here, too. Hold me, please.”

“I am.”

“Yes.”

We just held each other for a long time. Finally, Nana got out of the car and said hello to Papa. Papa showed her Kelsey. Sky asked who that was.

“That’s Kelsey—he’s Papa’s boyfriend.”

“Oh. That’s good.”

“Noah, can I get one of those hugs?”

“Yes, please.”

I hugged Nana. It always feels good to get a Nana hug!

“And you must be Sky. Noah has told us so much about you. He’s been so excited all day. I thought he might explode.”

“Hello, Noah’s Papa.”

“You can call me Mr. Jacob—or just Jacob.—whatever you feel comfortable with. And this is Kelsey.”

Nana opened the trunk, and we got Sky’s suitcase and backpack. We hugged Nana, and she left to go visit David’s mom. Papa said we should take Sky’s bags up to the apartment, and Kelsey smiled at me. It was like he knew we were going to kiss up there.

And that’s just what we did. As soon as I closed the door to the apartment, I wrapped Sky in my arms and kissed him—and kissed him—and kissed him some more! I was so happy. Sky was, too!

Both of our cocks were real hard, but we couldn’t do anything yet. We had to unpack Sky’s suitcase and go have dinner. I asked Mrs. Henderson if she could make that blue chicken again. She told me the real name and said she would.

Sky really liked my apartment. He looked at my bed and said he couldn’t wait for tonight to come so we could make love over and over again. That made me so happy. I just had to kiss my beautiful Sky again!

Dinner was so good! Sky liked it, too. During dinner, I said something that made Papa act funny, “This is neat. All of us have boyfriends.”

“Son, Kelsey and I aren’t really boyfriends.”

“We aren’t?”

“Well, I didn’t think we were. Are we?”

“Is that what you want?”

“Well—yeah—that would be wonderful.”

“Then, we’re definitely boyfriends, J.”

That made Papa happy—and Kelsey even happier. They kissed. So I kissed Sky. Then we finished dinner.

After dinner, Sky and I walked on the beach with Papa and Kelsey. It was just like when we would walk with Daddy and David, except Papa never talked to us about sex stuff.

We talked a lot about Sky. Papa was getting to know him. I liked that. Sky and I held hands the whole walk, and when Papa or Kelsey would say something that made Sky happy, he would squeeze my hand and smile. I think I pretty much smiled for the whole walk—I had my boyfriend with me!

When we got back to the house, Sky and I went to the apartment. We took a shower together and sprayed our sperms all over each other. Then we went to bed and fucked—I mean, we made love to each other. I did it to Sky first. After that, we rested, and then he did it to me. The best part was we didn’t have to be quiet!

On Wednesday, I got worried that I was going to run out of sperms! Sky and I were making love all night until all we could do was fall asleep. Then, when we would wake up, we would do things a couple of more times. We would go and play on the beach and play in the shower and again in bed, and again in the shower.

Sky took my laptop and asked the Google if you could run out of sperms, and it said you couldn’t, but you might not make as much the more you cum. That was okay because even when I didn’t make very much, it still felt real good.

Friday afternoon, we were swimming in the ocean, and it started to rain. We ran back up to the apartment and went in the shower. We cleaned each other and made each other spray our cum, then went into the bed.

I asked Sky to make love to me, and he smiled. He told me that he loved making me feel good. That was good, because I loved it, too!

Sky kissed me all over my body. Sometimes he would nibble on me, and that would make me moan. Sky rolled on his back and asked me if I would put his cock in my mouth. I love doing that! I was getting better and better at it, too. I could fit a lot more of his big cock in my mouth now.

One of my new favorite things was when I had Sky’s cock in my mouth, and he would push his tongue in and out of my hole. It would make me moan, and Sky said that felt real good when I would moan with his cock in my mouth. For me, it just felt good when Sky did anything with my hole.

I was going crazy now and needed Sky inside me! I got the lube stuff and put it on Sky’s cock. I didn’t really want to, but I pulled my butt away from Sky’s mouth and got on my knees above his cock.

“Are you ready, Sky?”

“Yes.” He was breathing hard already!

I lowered myself down on the top of Sky’s big cock. I threw my head back and breathed in. I didn’t hurt anymore, but it still made me feel real full on the inside. I went down a little bit at a time, and soon I had the whole thing inside me. It made my whole body feel warm when I started to rock back and forth. Sky reached up and ran his hands all over my body. He just kept saying, “Beautiful. So beautiful!”

Sky always made me feel so beautiful. I was moving up and down for a while when I leaned down to kiss him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and lifted us up, so I was sitting in Sky’s lap with his cock inside me. Our arms were wrapped around each other, and we were kissing real deep. I started moving up and down on his cock, and mine was trapped between our sweaty bodies.

I knew I wasn’t going to last very long, and as soon as I would start to cum, Sky would feel my hole squeeze him. He would shoot his cum right then. I was getting closer and closer, and we were both kissing and moaning. I yelled into Sky’s mouth when I started to spray. I was still yelling when Sky yelled back when he started.

We were still holding each other, kissing and breathing hard, when I heard, “Oh—wow!”

“Timmy! You came early!”

Timmy giggled and said, “It looks like you guys came, too!”

Sky thought that was funny and started to laugh with his head against my chest. We were sweaty and sticky with my cum.

“Timmy, close your eyes so we can get in the shower, okay?”

“Why? I just watched you fuck for five minutes. I watched you cum, too.”

Sky was still giggling. He thought it was all funny. Timmy was right, so I lifted myself off of Sky’s cock, and he went into the shower with me. When we walked by, Timmy said, “Beautiful boys.” That made me smile.

After we showered and dried our hair, Sky and I got dressed, and the three of us went down to the kitchen for our afternoon snack. The rain stopped, but our stairs were still slippery and wet, so we had to be real careful.

When we got to the kitchen, Mrs. Henderson had a new snack for us. She said they were Korean pears. They didn’t look like regular pears, though—they were rounder.

I thought about the restaurant we would go to and asked Mrs. Henderson if we needed to use chopsticks since they were Korean, but she said we could eat the slices just like we ate our apple slices. They were soooo good, too!

Mrs. Henderson said that Papa and Kelsey were going to make steaks on the grill for dinner. Yummy! She was putting butter on corn cobs and wrapping them in foil. She said Papa would cook those on the grill, too. She made garlic bread and a salad and then went home.

Dinner was yummy, and we ate out on the back porch. Kelsey was real funny. He kept telling silly jokes. Timmy, Sky, and I would giggle, but Papa would make a face and groan. Kelsey was funny. I’m glad he’s Papa’s boyfriend now.

That night, we watched Onward and then went to bed. Timmy said he would sleep on the couch, but Sky said that was silly when we had such a big bed. We decided that we wouldn’t do any sex, but the three of us got naked and crawled into the bed.

I slept better than I ever have in my whole life! I was the big spoon to Timmy, and Sky was my big spoon. I was in the middle of the two most important boys in my life. I was so happy. I think I smiled the whole time we were asleep.

We had to wake up early on Saturday. We packed our suitcases before we went down for breakfast—Mrs. Henderson’s breakfast casserole! When we finished eating, Timmy’s mom came to get him. As soon as Sky and I hugged Timmy, David pulled a big SUV in front of the house. Daddy and Nana were with him. David helped Sky and me put our suitcases in the back of the SUV. When we finished, Papa and Kelsey were talking to Daddy, and Daddy reached out the window to shake Kelsey’s hand.

Sky and I hugged Papa and Kelsey and climbed into the SUV. Finally, we were on our way to the big ship for our cruise!

It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't remember Kelsey. For a reminder, he was Jacob's college roomie, very hung and very thin. I originally wrote him to merely establish Jacob's "type." Sound familiar?
I had fun with the elements of surprise entrances in this chapter! I can just imagine Timmy's face when he saw what was happening when he walked into the apartment.
The next chapter is all about fun and new adventures for our beautiful boy!
Until then, keep those comments coming! You're helping move up to the next level! LOL
Love you ALL - Stay safe and well,
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 8
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Im so glad Jacob is finding his happiness. I know i migjt have been hard on him. Pretty sure o called him a few names....

  • Love 2
Link to comment

hmmm,

did skyler have a name change to kelsey?

hope you are well and working through the new environs!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, NoSkis said:

did skyler have a name change to kelsey?

Gawd, no. I was basically writing for four hours straight and my brain turned to bubble gum. Sometimes it's too hard to keep track of my cute gay boys!😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Pretty sure o called him a few names....

Pretty sure you're not alone with the name-calling! 😋

  • Like 2
Link to comment
tesao

Posted (edited)

This chapter was like a double dose of Prozac, or sipping Bellinis in Italy overlooking the Mediterranean. Between David‘s sharing his and Charlie’s history, and Noah’s and Sky’s insatiable need for each other, it just made me smile.

I’m also glad to see Jacob find someone better suited to him; every decent guy deserves a shot at happiness.  

Edited by tesao
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

A lovely chapter. All our boys are finding happiness. I'm glad that Jacob has a new boyfriend. The way you covered David's and Charlie history was good. Timothy's suprise arrival certainly gave him a suprise, it's good to see the friendship intact. I'm looking forward to more adventures for our  beautiful boy Noah.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Another great love-filled and happy chapter.  I too an happy for Jacob's finding mister "hung" and "thin" again!! He deserves happiness as well!! 

In the immortal lyrics of John Lennon "all you need is love" --- "love is all you need"!

Thanks again Geoff for a wonderful story!!!!!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

So is Timmy a voyeur as he stayed and watched Noah and Sky having sex? 
I wonder if Nana and David’s mother are exploring a relationship with each other? 
Jacob has a new man in his life, congratulations

Typo in the 3rd paragraph you have left an a off of Vanessa’s name 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Noah’s got a lot to be happy about, he’s spending time with his papa, meets Kelsey who is Jacob’s boyfriend, Timmy and Cassie are very happy together, Sky’s coming to stay until the cruise and lastly Timmy came into the apartment and watched Noah riding Sky’s cock until they come together. This isn’t anything like my summer breaks 40 plus year’s ago. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..