Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 7,600 Words
  • 2,579 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 8. Weekend in Barnstable

It's time for the big weekend! I threw in a few surprises for you--but that might not surprise you! What I love the most about this chapter is that we see Noah's growth more than ever.
There's also a surprise (but short) appearance from a couple of characters from Charlie's Barnstable story.
Enjoy!
-Geoff

“Yes, Noah. I will give you anything you want—for the rest of my life.”

That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep. The last thing I thought was how much I wanted Sky to fuck me.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to pee—I had to pee real bad! I crawled out of bed, trying not to wake Sky up, but I couldn’t do it. He woke up anyway.

“What are you doing?”

“I have to pee. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.”

When I got to the bathroom, I peed and went to wash my hands. I looked at the boy in the mirror that people called beautiful. I didn’t see a beautiful boy like the others do, but I did see a boy who looked different. I saw a boy who wasn’t really a little boy anymore.

I saw a boy who works with animals at the aquarium. I saw a boy who has a beautiful boyfriend waiting in bed for him to return. I saw a boy who can talk to his grownups about anything, and they don’t think he’s being silly. But the thing I saw most of all was a boy who was in love with someone who loved him back the same way. That made me happiest of all.

I went back to the bedroom, took off my shorts, and got into bed with Sky. He was lying on his side. I scooted up against him, so he was wrapped around me. When he wrapped his arm around me, I sighed real big. It felt so good.

“Sky?”

“Noah?”

“Will you do it now? Will you fuck me now?”

“Are you sure? Can you be real quiet?”

“Yes, please. Can you get me ready?”

“I can. That will make me happy. I love you, Noah.”

I was already excited and breathing hard—and Sky hadn’t started to do anything yet!

“Oooooooh!” Sky started. He was kissing my neck and my ear. Who knew kissing my ear would make me feel this good?

“Lay on your tummy, Noah. That way, the pillow will be right there to help you be quiet.”

“Okay. Yes, please. Oooooooooh!”

Sky was kissing my back, right down the middle. When he got to my butt, I felt his hands pull it open, and he just kept kissing me down to my hole. I opened my legs for him, and Sky buried his face deeper and deeper.

I screamed into my pillow when his tongue started to move in and out of my hole. I could feel my penis leak liquid on the sheets under me.

“Fingers! Use your fingers, please.”

I felt something cold being poured onto my hole. I think it was the lube stuff. I knew it was the lube stuff when Sky put a finger in my hole. It felt so good—especially when he would press that spot inside me that made my cock pour a lot of liquid.

I felt some more lube stuff. Then I felt two fingers inside me. I just kept going, “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” into my pillow. It felt so good!

Sky’s hands were on my hips now. He pulled me up to my knees, and then I felt some more liquid. He pushed in another finger. I could feel my butt stretching out, but it didn’t hurt. It just felt good—real good!

While Sky moved his fingers in and out, he started to play with my balls. Oh, wow! That made my cock shoot sperms all over the bed and me.

“Keep going, Sky! I want your cock in me, please!”

“Can you get on your back? I want to see you when I do this.”

“Yes, please.”

I turned over, and even though I felt my sperms on my back, I didn’t care. I looked at Sky and watched him pour the lube stuff on his cock. He looked down at me and smiled with his sparkly green eyes. I was so excited!

Sky carefully put my legs on his shoulders. He took his cock in his hands and rubbed it inside my butt. “Oooooh, it feels good, Sky!”

“Are you ready, Noah?”

I whispered, “Yes, please. Yesss!”

I felt the top of Sky’s cock at my hole, and then he started to push it in. Before I knew what was happening, the top of his cock popped inside my hole—and it hurt!

“Oh! Ooooh! Stop, please. Hurts!”

“I’m sorry, Noah! I’ll take it out!”

“No, please. Just leave it there for a minute so I can get used to it.”

Sky left it there and started to rub his hands all over my body. That felt real good, and I started to relax.

“Okay, Sky. I think I’m ready now. Go slow, please.”

Sky smiled at me, and he started to push into me. I felt like I was getting fuller and fuller. I couldn’t help it, but whenever Sky moved in, my butt kept trying to push him out—but that would make him go in deeper!

Then it happened. Sky’s big cock found that spot. All of a sudden, everything felt soooo good! “Ooooooooh, yes! You found my spot, Sky! Feels so—it’s so good!”

Sky gave one more push and was all the way inside me. He’s so big in there! But he was all the way in me! My boyfriend was inside me! He was fucking me!

The next thing Sky did was lean down so he could kiss me. While he kissed me, he started to move in and out. I knew he liked it because I did—but I couldn’t believe how good I felt with Sky’s cock moving in and out of my hole. It made my whole body shake, and I couldn’t stop saying, “Oh! Oh! Yes, please, I love you, Sky!” I was still whispering, though

I wrapped my arms and legs around Sky, and I could feel his muscles moving against my body! He kept kissing me while he was fucking me. My cock was between our bodies, and Sky’s tummy muscles kept rubbing it—and Sky’s penis kept rubbing my spot. That only meant one thing, and in a few minutes, I was moaning into Sky’s mouth while I started to cum between our bodies.

Sky liked it when I was shooting my sperms because he started to breathe even harder. I felt his big cock get even bigger when Sky pushed all the way in and moaned into my mouth. He was shooting sperms into my hole, and I could feel it pulse inside me.

When he stopped shooting, Sky kissed me again, this time real deep with lots of moaning. “Thank you for letting me do that, Noah. That made me feel like I was part of you. It was—it was—beautiful.”

“I’ve never felt anything as good as having you inside my body. And when you wrapped me in your arms, and I wrapped myself around you, it was like we were just one body. I hope you do that to me a lot.”

“Only if you do that to me a lot. Wait a minute.”

Sky got up and got the washcloth and towel out of the hamper. The cloth was still wet enough to clean our bodies. He dried us off, which was good because I could hardly move.

When Sky got back into bed, he laid on his back and wrapped his arms around me. My head was on his chest, and I sighed—and smiled. Sky made me feel safe, and the sound of his heart was relaxing.

“I love you so much, my beautiful boyfriend.”

I don’t know if I answered him or not, because I was already falling asleep.

At breakfast in the morning, nobody gave us funny looks or mentioned that they heard Sky and me. I guess we were quiet enough. I couldn’t stop smiling, though—I’ve never been so happy in my life. Whenever I looked at Sky, I saw him smiling, too.

After we finished breakfast, Nana said she would clean the dishes. Daddy and David asked if we wanted to walk on the beach before we went home. We ran up to the bedroom and changed for the beach—and kissed a little before we went back downstairs.

This time we all walked together with Sky and me in the middle. Daddy was next to me, and David was next to Sky. I liked that all of us were holding hands.

Daddy asked us if we enjoyed our night.

“Yes, Daddy. It was nice.”

“I always have a nice night when I can sleep with Noah.”

David said the reason he and Daddy wanted to walk with us was so we could ask any questions we wanted to—if we had any.

“Daddy, did you hear what we were doing last night?”

“We heard a little bit of noise, but it wasn’t too bad. I’m sure Nana didn’t hear anything because she sleeps with earplugs.”

“She started doing that because your Daddy and I would make too much noise when we were your age.”

That surprised Sky. “You mean you and Mr. Charlie would fuck when you were in high school?”

“I don’t like to use that particular word, but Noah’s daddy and I would make love to each other every chance we had. That’s one of the main reasons we couldn’t stop the two of you from making love. It would have been hypocritical of us.”

“What’s hypocritical mean?”

“Noah, hypocritical would be if David and I said you and Sky weren’t allowed to sleep together and do things with your bodies when we did it ourselves.”

“That’s why your daddy and I wanted to make sure that you both understand that you always respect each other—that you should always think about the other boy before you think about yourself.”

“That’s the easiest part, Mr. David. All I ever want to do is make Noah as happy as I can make him. I get more happy when I find something new that makes Noah happy.”

“That’s really nice, Sky—and exactly how I feel about Noah’s daddy. I want to spend the rest of my life finding new ways to make him happy.”

“Noah, it sounds like you have found the perfect boy—just like I found the perfect man.”

“I love Sky, Daddy.”

“I love Noah.”

We turned around to go back to the house. On the way back, we talked about school, our internships, and then I asked Daddy something I’ve been thinking about for a while.

“Daddy? David? Can we change my bedroom?” David asked me what I meant. “I like the Toy Story room a lot, but I’m growing up now. I’m not a little boy anymore. I think I want just a regular room.”

“Are you sure about that, son? You should know that once we change it, we won’t be able to change it back.”

“Yes, please. But can I still keep some of the toys?”

“You can keep anything you want, Noah. All your daddy and I want is for you to be happy.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever been happier than I am right now, David.”

When we got back into the city, we dropped Sky off at his apartment building. It turns out he lives only ten or eleven blocks from us. That’s another thing that makes me happy.

When we got home, Daddy said he would order Chinese food for dinner. Everybody liked that idea! I asked for Orange Chicken—my favorite Chinese food. Oh! And Chinese Noodles! David said that was called Lo Mein. I can remember that!

After dinner, Daddy, David, and I sat down in the living room. David hooked his computer up to the big TV, and we looked at different pictures of bedrooms. There were a lot of neat things I liked in a bunch of different pictures. Whenever I said I liked something, Daddy would write it down.

We decided to keep all of my old furniture and just change what my bedroom looked like. The hardest part was deciding what color to paint the walls. We decided on a grey room, but the wall my bed would be on would be black. Daddy said I should have a little bit of color, and he asked me what my favorite color was.

All I could think of was Sky’s sparkly green eyes, so I guess that is my favorite color now. I told Daddy that I wanted green. David smiled like he knew what I was talking about.

I couldn’t help but smile when I got to school. Sky was already there, and he smiled back at me when Daddy and I walked into the room. Daddy and Sky’s mom were on the other side of the room and were talking about something. We couldn’t hear them, so Sky and I talked about how much fun we had at the ocean house. I especially liked the fucking—I mean the making love part. When I said that to Sky, he smiled and leaned in so he could whisper to me that he had to masturbate two times when he went to bed last night because he couldn’t stop thinking about it—and me!

Our spotlight was about Chris Fischer. He is a chef and is married to a comedienne named Amy Schumer. They have a show on TV, and it’s about him teaching her how to cook. Mrs. Clancey said it’s real funny, too.

The rest of the day was a normal day, which is a pretty nice day with Sky. David came to pick me up and walk me home. The only thing that made me sad is that I couldn’t kiss my boyfriend. But, when we got home, and I went down to say hello to Daddy, my day got real good!

“Noah, did you have a nice day at school today?”

“Yes, please.”

“Who was your spotlight person today? His name is Chris—something. He’s a famous chef and has a TV show where he’s teaching his wife how to cook. She’s famous, too. Her name is Amy.”

“His name is Chris Fischer, and his wife is Amy Schumer. David and I watch their show.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“I spoke with Sky’s mother this morning about how we can work out the sleepover situation with the two of you. Sky took a day off from his internship to go to Westhampton with us, but he can’t do that very often.

“We won’t come back from Westhampton until Sunday, so that means if you have a sleepover, it would be on a school night. At first, she didn’t like that idea. But when I assured her that neither of you would miss your homework time and that I would take the two of you to school in the morning, she warmed up to the idea.

“So—starting this Thursday, Sky will come to our house after school, and I’ll take the two of you to school Friday morning. Then after school on Fridays, we’ll either take you to Westhampton or the airport so you can go and visit your Papa. Do you like that idea?”

“Yes, please. That will make me happy—Sky, too.”

“And then, the next week, you will go to Sky’s house for your sleepover.”

“Okay.”

“Awesome. Now, go up and get your homework done before dinner. I love you, Noah.”

“I love you, Daddy. Thank you for talking to Sky’s mom.”

I went upstairs and did my homework on the computer. Then I had to read the next section of Romeo and Juliet. The story made me sad because Juliet’s family and Romeo’s family didn’t like each other, and it was causing problems for the people in love. It made me happy that my family and Sky’s family liked each other.

For dinner, Mr. Vincente made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a salad. It was real good, too! He put whole eggs inside his meatloaf. The best part was that Mr. Vincente sat with us for dinner. Daddy said they wanted him to feel more a part of our family. I told Mr. Vincente that we had the best family in the world, so he needs to be happy.

“Noah, I can’t think of any family in the world I would like to be a part of more. And you are a big reason this family is so remarkable—just so you know.”

That made me smile, and then Nana reached over and hugged me. After reading that part of Romeo and Juliet, I felt like I was a real lucky boy.

Thursday came, and I was excited that it was sleepover night! Daddy and David both came to pick us up and walk with us. They put on their disguises, and we headed to the townhouse. Daddy walked in front of Sky and me with David behind us. The disguises worked again. Nobody stopped us, but I saw a few people give Daddy and David some funny looks. Maybe they thought they knew who they were but didn’t say anything.

As soon as we got home, Daddy sent us up to do our homework. He had to go to his workroom, and David had to practice a song he was going to play on The Tonight Show. I’ve never seen that TV show because it comes on too late. Maybe Daddy will let me watch the night David is on.

When we finished our homework, it was time for dinner. We went down to the dining room, and everything looked different. The table was covered with newspapers, and there were forks and nutcrackers at each place. In the middle of the table was a giant silver pot.

Mr. Vincente stood up at the pot with a big wire scooper thing. He told me this was a seafood boil. He put the scooper thing in the pot and let the water drain. Then he dumped the whole scoop in front of Sky and me. There was shrimp, some crabs, some lobster claws, sausage, and corn-on-the-cob. It was a feast! Sky and I only had one crab and one piece of corn, so Mr. Vincente scooped out another crab and corn and put it in our pile.

Daddy and David shared a pile of food, and so did Nana and Mr. Vincente. It was the most fun dinner I could ever remember. It was a messy dinner, too—that was part of what made it so much fun!

We just kept eating and eating until there was no more food. It was all so good, and it was fun eating with Sky like that. It was also fun when it came to cleaning up after dinner. Mr. Vincente had all of us roll up the newspaper, and he just threw the big ball of paper and seafood shells in a giant garbage bag. All he had to clean was the big pot.

 

 

 

Sky and I went downstairs after dinner and watched Onward again. It still made both of us cry a little at the end, but that was part of what made the movie so good.

After the movie, we went upstairs. We took a shower and went to bed so we could make love. We both fucked each other and ended up getting sweaty—so we took another shower before we went to sleep. We finally went to sleep at midnight. We were in my new favorite sleep position. Sky said it was called spooning—he was the big spoon, and I was the little spoon. It made me happy.

The next day was the day I was going to go to Barnstable on the big plane. I was excited to see Papa and Timmy again—even though I was a little nervous to tell Timmy we couldn’t be boyfriends anymore. I still loved Timmy—that would never stop happening. I just didn’t love him the same way I loved Sky.

Nana came into the school to pick me up on Friday. I said goodbye to Sky, and we walked out. David was in front of the school in his SUV. We got in and started to drive to the airport. David dropped us off in front of the airport and helped us get our suitcases out of the back. He hugged Nana and me, and I put on my headphones before we went inside.

We went through a special security that didn’t have a lot of people, which I liked. They made me take off my headphones and put them in the bin so they could look at them with the x-ray. I was happy to put them back on when they came through the other side.

We walked a long, long way to get to the place where our plane was, but we didn’t have to wait too long to get on. The nice lady let Nana and me get on the plane first. We didn’t even have to walk through the airplane because Nana and I sat in the front row.

The plane went up in the sky and started to come right back down. It’s funny that it takes longer to drive to the ocean house than it does to fly to Boston. When we got off the plane, Nana went to a place to pick up a car, and we got our suitcases.

A man took us to Nana’s car, and we drove to Barnstable. I got excited when I saw our old house. Nana said she would help me get settled in, but she would stay with her friend Nancy, who is also David’s mother.

We parked in front of the house, and I saw Papa’s car in the front. Papa came outside before we even got out of the car. He had a big smile on his face. He opened my door for me, and as soon as I got out of the car, he gave me a big hug. That was nice. He doesn’t usually hug me like that anymore.

“Oh, Noah! It’s so good to see you! I’ve missed you so much!”

“Hi, Papa. I’ve missed you too.”

“Have you gotten taller?”

“No, Papa. But I’m growing up.”

“That’s what I hear. Your Daddy had so many good things to say about you. He’s very proud of you, Noah. So am I.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s go in the house. Beverly? Can I get you a cup of coffee?”

“That would be lovely.”

We walked inside, and Mrs. Henderson came out of the kitchen with a big smile on her face. “Noah! Beverly! You’re here!”

She gave Nana and me a hug and told me she made my favorite chicken casserole for dinner. That made me happy, too. I looked around the house, and it didn’t look any different from before. Some of Papa’s things were in different places, but all the furniture was the same as before.

Papa said Pawpaw would be there soon—and so would Timmy. His mother called just before we got there and said she was on her way. Papa handed a cup of coffee to Nana, and Mrs. Henderson went back to getting dinner ready. It already smelled real good!

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. Timmy! “I’ll get it!” I got up and ran to the door. When I opened it, Timmy and his mother were standing there. Timmy had a big smile on his face. I missed seeing his smile.

Timmy and I hugged, and it felt good to feel my best friend in my arms. It didn’t feel like it feels when Sky hugs me. That made me think that I probably made the right choice.

Timmy hugged his mother, and she got in her car. Timmy came into the house with me, and we walked back to the kitchen. Mrs. Henderson put some plates of sliced apples with caramel sauce in front of my seat and put another one down in front of Timmy. It made me happy because it was just like it always was.

Nana finished her coffee and said she needed to go to Nancy’s house. She kissed me on top of my head and said she would pick me up Sunday morning. She kissed Timmy on top of his head, too. Nana told him she was happy to see him, then left the house.

Just as we were finishing our apples, Pawpaw came into the house. I didn’t know Pawpaw very much, but that was because I only saw him when he would visit Papa’s house when I was staying there. Pawpaw was really nice, though. He always brought me a Three Musketeers candy bar—which is my favorite.

“Who’s that?”

“That’s my Pawpaw, Timmy. He’s Papa’s daddy.”

“Oh. Okay. My grandpa died last year.”

“I remember. That made you sad.”

“Yes. But I’m okay now.”

“Okay.”

When Pawpaw came into the kitchen, he reached into his pocket and gave me a Three Musketeers.

“How’s my grandson? Oh my! I don’t know if this is my grandson—this is a grownup young man! I don’t know if he would like a candy bar!”

“Yes, please, Pawpaw. You’re being silly!”

“You’re right. I am being silly—and this must be Timmy. I’m Noah’s grandfather. Would you like a candy bar, too?”

“I’m Timmy, and I like candy bars.”

“Boys, save those for after dinner. You don’t want to ruin your appetite for Mrs. Henderson’s dinner.”

“Okay.” Timmy and I answered Papa at the same time.

Pawpaw told Papa that Marilyn would be here in about fifteen minutes. He said she was just about finished with her mani-pedi when he left the office.

“Who’s Marilyn?”

“Marilyn is Pawpaw’s girlfriend. They are going to get married in the Fall.”

“Oh, okay. What’s a mani-pedi?”

“That’s when someone gets their fingernails and toenails fixed up and painted to look pretty.”

“Okay.” I didn’t know this, Marilyn, but I wanted to see her pretty nails. Now that I say that, it sounds a little weird. Oh well.

Papa asked if Timmy and I wanted to go to the library with him for his storytime. He said he was going to read my favorite book.

“Oh, The Places You’ll Go?”

“That’s right! I picked it since you were coming back this weekend.”

I looked at Timmy, and he nodded. It’s his favorite book, too.

“Okay, we’ll go, but we might stand with the grownups since we aren’t little kids anymore.”

“You can stand wherever you like. I’m looking forward to reading it. But—just between us—the little kids might think I’m reading to them, but I’ll really be reading to my favorite son in the whole wide world.”

“Now you’re being silly, Papa. I’m your only son in the whole wide world!”

“You got me, Noah. Could you be getting smarter, too?”

“Yes, please. It just happened.”

Just then, the door opened, and a pretty lady came in. She walked to the coffee machine and made herself a cup.

“Hello, Noah. My name is Marilyn. I’m your grandpa’s friend.”

“Hello. Can I see your fingernails, please?”

“Of course you can.” She smiled at me and held out her hand.

“They are pretty.”

“Why, thank you!”

She acted a little nervous around me, but then I usually act nervous around new people. She still had a nice smile, and it made me happy that she was Pawpaw’s girlfriend.

Papa said Timmy and I should wash up for dinner, so we went into the bathroom and washed our hands. When we finished, we hugged again.

“I’m glad you came home this weekend. I’ve been excited to see you for a long time.”

“Me too, Timmy. I can’t wait to go up to the apartment with you tonight!”

“Yeah. Me, too.”

Dinner was real good. We had Mrs. Henderson’s chicken casserole, Brussels sprouts, and salad. She made a cherry pie for dessert, and it was real good.

During dinner, I told everybody about my new school and my internship at the aquarium. Everybody laughed when I told them about the dolphin spraying me with water. They loved hearing about Oscar, too. Marilyn thought I was very brave to go in the water with the sharks, but I don’t think she believed me when I told her they were my friends.

Papa thought it was amazing when I told everybody about how I helped the Tiger get better, and Marilyn asked me why the sharks didn’t eat the other fish in the tank. I told her all about the big feed and how we used food to keep the turtles and the small fish away from the sharks. I also said the sharks only eat at feeding time, and that happens on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays—the day I’m there.

Papa said he was surprised that I talked so much.

“I have a lot to say now. I’m growing up, Papa.”

I don’t know why he got tears in his eyes. I guess this family cries a lot, too.

Papa asked if I wanted to watch Toy Story after dinner. I told him I have a new favorite movie now, and it was Onward.

“That must be why your Daddy said I needed to add Disney+ to my television. Can we watch it with you?

“Yes, please. But you should bring a tissue with you. Everybody cries the first time they see it.”

We all went into the family room, and Papa put the Disney+ on the television. The movie started, and everybody watched it with Timmy and me. It made Timmy real sad. He said he wished he could find a magic stick and bring back his daddy—even if all he could get were his legs.

After the movie, we went up to the apartment. Everything was just like it was when I moved to New York. That made me happy.

As soon as we closed the door, I hugged Timmy. I told him I was sorry the movie made him sad.

“It’s okay. It just made me think of my daddy. I wished I knew him more before he died, but I was just a little boy then. I’m better now. I really liked the movie. It’s probably going to my favorite one, too.”

I hugged Timmy again and asked him to sit on the sofa with me. When we sat down, it was time to talk to him about Sky.

“I’m real glad we’re by ourselves now. I need to talk to you about something.”

“I need to talk to you, too. But I’m scared. I’m scared it will make you sad—or not want to be my best friend anymore.”

“Me too, Timmy. That’s what I’m afraid of, too.”

“Really? Who should go first?”

“You can.”

“Okay.” Timmy took a deep breath and started to talk. “Noah, no matter what—you will always be my best friend. I want you to know that I want to always be your best friend, too.”

“I want that, too.”

“Okay. That makes me happy. You see, we can’t be boyfriends anymore. I met someone at school. I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Cassie. I met her at the theatre.”

“You have a girlfriend? I have a boyfriend.”

“Wait. Were you going to tell me we couldn’t be boyfriends, too?”

“Yes. And I was scared.”

“Don’t be scared, Noah. I still love you—just not as my boyfriend.”

“I love you, too—just not as my boyfriend!”

Timmy and I hugged, and then I wanted to know about his girlfriend.

“How did you find a new girlfriend?”

“Ms. Myerson called my mom and told her she wanted me to be in the summer musical. They’re doing The Sound of Music. I’m going to be one of the kids—Kurt. Cassie is playing the baroness. She thought I was cute and came up to me on my first day. We had a lot of fun. She’s kind of crazy.”

“You’re going to be in a musical? I hope it’s when I’m down here. I want to see you!”

“My mom checked her calendar, and she said it would be the next weekend you come to see your Papa. So you can come to the show.”

“That’s good. Did you tell Cassie about me?”

“Yes. I told her. She thought it was cool that I had done things with you, too. She said that would make me a better lover for her. We haven’t done sex stuff yet, but we kiss a lot.”

“How did you know you wanted her to be your girlfriend?”

“It was weird. When you and I hug, it makes me so happy. It still does, Noah. But the first time I hugged Cassie, it made me feel happier than I’ve ever felt. But it was a different kind of happy. It was like the happy feeling filled my entire body—from my toes all the way to my head—and it made my penis hard real fast. But the thing that was the most different was that I felt the same way whenever I just saw her. And the thing that made me really love her, when I told her I was autistic, she didn’t care. She liked me exactly the way I am. I couldn’t help it. I just started to love her more and more every day. Is that weird?”

“That’s not weird.”

“Is your new friend Sky your new boyfriend?”

“Yes, he is. I love him, too—more and more every day.”

“Do you and Sky do sex stuff?”

“Yes. Sky came to David’s ocean house with me last weekend, and we did everything two boys can do together. I loved the things you and I did together. That made me so happy, Timmy. But when I was doing it with Sky, it was so different. Every time we do something, it makes me love him so much that I think I’m going to explode!”

“I hope I can meet him someday. I like that he makes my best friend so happy. That makes me happy.”

“I hope I can meet Cassie, too.”

“You might meet her tomorrow. She takes her little sister to the library for your Papa’s storytime.”

“Oh, okay.”

“I’m getting sleepy. Can we go to sleep now?”

“Yes, please.”

Timmy and I got off the couch and started to take off our clothes. He left his underwear on, but I took mine off. He looked at me—and then at my cock.

“It’s okay, Timmy. I don’t sleep with anything on now. You can if you want to, but I won’t.”

“Okay.”

Timmy took off his underwear, and we crawled into bed. We laid in the bed next to each other. Timmy turned his head to me and asked, “Are we still allowed to hold each other? I mean, as best friends—not boyfriends.”

“Yes, please.”

Timmy rolled onto his side, and I wrapped my arms around him. I was the big spoon.

I woke up at 8:00 the next morning. I was on my back, and Timmy had his head on my chest. I had to wake him up so I could go to the bathroom to pee.

“Go back to sleep. I have to pee.”

“Okay. When I finished peeing, I decided to go ahead and take my shower. I kind of wanted to shower with Timmy, but I knew that wasn’t a good idea. It would probably make me want to do sex things with him. That would make me feel bad about Sky.”

When I was in the shower, I started to think about Sky. Even though I was happy to see Timmy and Papa, I missed my boyfriend. I wished he was in the shower with me. Just thinking about that made my cock hard. I started to rub it and leaned against the shower wall, pretending Sky was in the shower with me. It didn’t take me long to cum and shoot my sperms on the shower floor. That felt real good, too.

After I dried off, I ran my hairdryer and brushed my teeth. I went out into the apartment and started to get dressed. Timmy woke back up.

“Good morning, Timmy.”

“Good morning. Thank you for holding me last night. I slept real good.”

“Me too. You can take your shower now.”

“Okay. I thought we were going to take a shower together.”

“I did too, but then I would want to do sex things with you. We shouldn’t do that now.”

“Okay. I understand.”

Timmy got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. His cock was hard, too. It was pretty and made me smile when I remembered how I used to put it in my mouth. I wasn’t sad, though.

I finished getting dressed and made the bed the way Nana likes me to do. When Timmy finished his shower, he brushed his teeth and used the hairdryer. I liked looking at his butt. Even though I wasn’t going to play with it anymore, I still thought it was pretty. That made me smile, too. I never used to think butts would be pretty.

When Timmy finished getting dressed, we went down to the house for breakfast. When we got to the back door, I heard Marilyn talking. We stopped and listened.

“It’s just not right. Those two boys sleeping together and doing God knows what. How can you allow that in your own home?”

“Marilyn. Noah and Timmy have lived together for over a year. They are closer than brothers. They are good for each other. If you are going to be a part of this family, then you get to accept all the dynamics involved.”

“But what will people say?”

“People don’t say anything. In all honesty, you are the first and only person to say something. Maybe people are talking about you and my father shacking up in this house. Dad—you need to say something here. I do not need to defend the way Charlie and I have agreed to allow our son to thrive.”

“Marilyn, Jacob is right. This isn’t your concern.”

“Isn’t my concern? Don’t you even imagine what’s going on in that apartment? Don’t you even care?”

I was getting upset, and Timmy held my hand. He told me we didn’t have to listen to the grownups argue and said we could sit on the back porch for a while. We walked back out to the porch and sat on the bench. I was confused. I thought Marilyn was a nice lady. I started to cry, and Timmy put his arms around me.

A few minutes later, Papa came out to the porch and sat down next to me.

“Oh! There you are. I was going to go up to the apartment and—Oh no, I’m so sorry, Noah. Did you hear Marilyn and me argue?”

I nodded my head, and Papa put his arms around me. He was holding me close and told me I didn’t need to cry anymore. Pawpaw and Marilyn went to her house for breakfast. He asked me if I would like waffles and syrup for breakfast. I nodded my head again.

We went into the kitchen, and Papa poured us a glass of cold orange juice while he made a cup of coffee for himself.

“Papa?”

“Yes, Noah?”

“When we get back from the library, can I use the computer so I can do my homework?”

“You sure can. Do you use a computer a lot now?”

“Yes, my new school makes us do our homework on the computer so we can learn how to use one. I have a big computer at home that Daddy and David taught me how to use.”

“That’s wonderful, son.”

“Yes, please.”

Breakfast was good. Papa’s waffles are some of my favorite things, and they helped me feel better. He made sausages, too. When we finished eating, I got up and took everybody’s dishes to the sink. I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher.

“Who are you, and what did you do to my beautiful son?”

That made me giggle. “I’m Noah, Papa—and I am your son. You’re being silly again.”

Papa made me happy again. I like it when he’s silly. It’s been a long time since he’s been silly with me.

We got into Papa’s car and drove to the library. I was happy to be back, but I told Papa that Timmy and I were going to stand with the grownups since I was growing up now.

When we walked in, Timmy saw Cassie and smiled. “That’s her, Noah. That’s Cassie.”

She came over to us, and Timmy hugged her. It made me happy to see him so happy. Cassie was very nice and said she was happy to meet me. She said she heard a lot about me from Timmy. She asked if she could stand with us, and I said that would be okay.

Papa got up on the platform and held up the book he was going to read. The kids were excited that it was a Dr. Seuss story. I was, too!

“Boys and girls, I used to read this book to my son when he was a little boy. He’s a young man now, and he came with me to hear me read Oh, The Places You’ll Go!”

Papa read the book just like he did when I was little. It still made me smile. I liked watching the kids listen to Papa read. They watched him just like I used to.

After Papa finished the story, two cute boys walked up to us. They looked exactly alike. “Are you Timmy and Noah?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember us? Jonathan and Joshua Peterson. We’re the twins that used to sit with you guys and Mr. Charlie.”

“Yes. I remember now.”

“We brought our little sister to the storytime today.”

“We really didn’t want to, but now I’m glad we did. So where is Charlie now?”

“He’s my daddy. We live in New York. I came to Barnstable to see my Papa.”

“Cool. We love New York. Jonathan wants to go to college there.”

“It’s real different from Barnstable, but I like it more and more.”

A little girl ran up to Jonathan—or maybe Joshua—and jumped into his arms. “We can go home now, Jon-Jon! That was a good story, wasn’t it?” I guess it was Jonathan.

Joshua turned to us before he walked out. “It was great seeing you guys again. Have a good one!” Then, he walked out with his brother and sister.

Cassie said she needed to get her brat home and kissed Timmy on the cheek. “I’ll see you at rehearsal. It was nice to finally meet you, Noah.” Cassie took her little sister’s hand and took her out the door. She didn’t look like a brat. Strange.

That afternoon, Timmy’s mom came to take him to rehearsal, and Papa let me use his laptop to do my homework. He asked if he could watch me while I worked on it, and I told him it was okay.

After a few minutes, Papa must have figured I knew how to work a computer because he went into the kitchen.

It didn’t take me very long to finish my Algebra. It took me a little longer to do my Geography. The last thing I needed to do was read the rest of Romeo and Juliet. It is such a sad story. It made me sad that the people who loved each other had to die. I’m glad it’s not that way for Sky and me.

We had Mrs. Henderson’s stuffed pork chops for dinner. Pawpaw wasn’t there. I asked Papa where Pawpaw was, and he told me that Pawpaw was going to be with Marilyn. They were still talking about the argument.

Timmy was real tired after his rehearsal, so we went to the apartment after dinner. We sat on the sofa and watched the Spiderman: Far From Home movie. We went to bed right after and fell asleep fast. I held Timmy again, but when we woke up Sunday morning, he was holding me. That made me happy.

Nana came to pick me up while we were finishing our breakfast. She had a cup of coffee with Papa. When we finished, Papa brought me a box with his laptop in it.

“Noah, I want you to have my old laptop. That way, you can do your homework anywhere you want to. I just got a new one, and this laptop is perfect for you.”

“Thank you, Papa! This is the best!”

“Cool!” That’s all Timmy had to say.

Nana said I should go to the apartment and get my suitcase. Timmy went with me. When we got to the apartment and closed the door, Timmy hugged me.

“I’m so happy you’re still my best friend, Noah. I was really scared I was going to lose you.”

“You will always be my best friend, Timmy. But, I was scared, too.”

“I’m not scared anymore, Noah.”

“I’m not scared either. I love you, Timmy.”

“I love you, too.”

We hugged again, went down to the house, and a few minutes later, Nana and I were going back to Boston to ride the plane back to New York—and Sky.

I'm glad Timmy was there for Noah when evil Marilyn went off. It made their friendship even stronger. No, there will NOT be a story about Jonathan and Joshua! Don't ask!
It's only taken me eight chapters to pass through three weeks of time. The pace of the story is going to pick up a bit--and I have some fun things planned for our boys...including a special vacation with Nana.
Some of you might be wondering why I'm writing so quickly. The simple truth is that I want to stay constant and consistent with Noah's style.
Once again, I can't thank you enough for your support on this story. It scared the Hell out of me when I started, but your confirmation and comments have only encouraged me.
Stay safe. Stay strong. Keep commenting!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 16
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. The weekend with Timmy went well for Noah, they both had new partners so no one got hurt. I'm glad Noah had Timmy there when Mariyln started, he wouldn't have coped otherwise.

Now was that a book on Jonathan and Joshua, you were offering. That would be brilliant 👏.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Now was that a book on Jonathan and Joshua, you were offering. That would be brilliant 👏.

No! I've just decided that the twins are straight. I wouldn't even know how to begin to write that kind of story! Besides, if they were gay, that would just lead to WAY too many predictable situations. I would lose all credibility that I might have! 😁

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

No! I've just decided that the twins are straight. I wouldn't even know how to begin to write that kind of story! Besides, if they were gay, that would just lead to WAY too many predictable situations. I would lose all credibility that I might have! 😁

Agreed!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Looking forward to the story on Jonathan and Joshua even if they're straight. LOL You are doing a marvelous job with this story. Keep up the excellent writing.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

What a great chapter! I’m glad things worked out between Noah and Timmy! Thank you!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

lots of love for you geoff,

thanks for taking on a sensitive topic with such grace and humility.

so much appreciated!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

It’s unsurprising that Marilyn should be so interested in shark feeding.  Reciprocal professional curiosity, I suppose. 😜

The solution for Noah and Timmy was perfect.  I wondered if you’d go there, but I never anticipated a GIRLfriend.  Very clever, and an effective curveball.

It’s heartening to witness Noah’s deepening understanding of love relationships; I’m happy that he realizes that what he and Sky have is special and worth protecting.  I’m also relieved that Noah’s Papa is making more of an effort.

Excellent, sweet chapter!

Grandpa needs to rid himself of the bruja; no one mourns the...

  • Love 3
Link to comment

You tell your story with simple words thats almost childlike and yet there is an unassuming elegance to it. I am starting to like your story. I hope you could explain the issue that led to Noah's daddy and papa's breakup. Thanks.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, back2basics said:

I hope you could explain the issue that led to Noah's daddy and papa's breakup. Thanks.

The breakup of Charlie and Jacob is explained in two previous books in the Barnstable series. The first is Charlie's story Charlie Danner Finds His Way. It's explained again (with some added detail) in the fourth book, The Prodigy. I'd prefer not to explain it here so as to not spoil the other books in the series for those who haven't yet read them. If you haven't read the other books, that would explain why this book was difficult to follow in the beginning. By the way, people have seemed to enjoy the other books quite a bit--I'd recommend them! Any of you other readers, do you have any thoughts?

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

The breakup of Charlie and Jacob is explained in two previous books in the Barnstable series. The first is Charlie's story Charlie Danner Finds His Way. It's explained again (with some added detail) in the fourth book, The Prodigy. I'd prefer not to explain it here so as to not spoil the other books in the series for those who haven't yet read them. If you haven't read the other books, that would explain why this book was difficult to follow in the beginning. By the way, people have seemed to enjoy the other books quite a bit--I'd recommend them! Any of you other readers, do you have any thoughts?

I don't think it needs explanation here as you said that people needed to read the first and fourth book before reading this one as there would be material covered in those books that was needed for Noah's story. After all if you are reading the Barnstable Series you would be familiar with all the background information about Charlie and Jacob's relationship breakdown.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/26/2020 at 5:55 PM, FlyOnTheWall said:

No! I've just decided that the twins are straight. I wouldn't even know how to begin to write that kind of story! Besides, if they were gay, that would just lead to WAY too many predictable situations. I would lose all credibility that I might have! 😁

The twins should be gay and lovers. 😉😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

A very good job of saving the friendship -  I did not expect the girlfriend though - a good twist.

Me thinks Jacob needs to grow one and totally set Marylin straight on her very vocal  and narrow minded attitudes!! Love the story Geoff!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! A very touching and emotional reunion for Noah and Timmy. I never imagined a girlfriend for Timmy, that came out of left field. Poppa (Jacob) was involved, supportive and very proud of his son. No nervousness nor hesitation. Grandpa was terrific, his girlfriend needs to be shown the door. How dare she sit in judgement on anyone else. She really has destroyed any type of relationship with Noah, Timmy and Jacob. Come on Grandpa tell the witch to get lost, your son and grandson are infinitely more important. You allayed all of our fears about the friendship with a very light and powerful touch. Jacob did take a stand with Marilyn, he also told his father that he needed to shut her down. Jacob’s reading of one of Noah’s favorite books at the library brought back happy memories and showed how much Noah has matured. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..