Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,436 Words
  • 2,085 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 15. Billy at the Beach

Noah is back in Westhampton and the aquarium. Charlie tells him that Billy can spend a week with them before school starts back.
Billy seems to be troubled when he arrives, but our beautiful boy is just what Billy needs to feel better. Charlie makes arrangements for Billy to spend the day with Noah at the aquarium.
Some major changes are ahead for Noah! Maybe a new beginning for more than one person?
Enjoy!
-Geoff

I was so happy to be back at the aquarium with all my friends! Of course, the sharks and penguins missed me, but Oscar was the happiest of all to see me again. On my first day back, he didn’t even want to eat, so I could hug him the whole time we were there. What a silly sea lion!

Carlos and I talked on the phone three or four times a week, but Billy and I talked almost every day. I still heard from Sky, but he was getting busier and busier in Los Angeles. He was learning to surf and sent me some videos. It looked like Sky was having a lot of fun. I think he was getting close to one of the surfing boys because he was with the same boy in almost every picture. I hope he’s happy.

After my first week back at the ocean house, Daddy—I mean, Dad—asked if I would like to have Billy spend the next week with us. A whole week! David said he thought it would be a great idea to spend time with Billy so we would be good friends by the time we started back to school. That made me happy.

On Friday, I got home from the aquarium and was in the backyard with Barkley when Dad pulled up to the house. He had Billy with him! Only things didn’t seem right.

After we got Billy’s bags into the extra bedroom, we went out to the water and sat on the beach with Barkley. I asked Billy if he was okay. At first, he said he was. But then he started to cry.

“I’m sorry, Noah. I don’t want to bother you with my shit.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not okay—but I will be.”

“You can talk to me about it. I bet it will make you feel better if you do.”

“It’s Devin. He was pissed that I was going to spend a week with you. He accused me of cheating on him. When I told him that wasn’t true, he said that it didn’t matter anyway, because he was seeing another boy from his school. He said they were together since the beginning of summer, and that’s who he wanted to be with now.”

Billy was so sad. He started crying harder. I put my arm around Billy, and he leaned his head on my shoulder. Barkley put his head on my lap.

“I’m sorry Devin treated you bad. You don’t deserve that. But if it helps you feel better, I’m still your friend, and you’re here with me for a whole week. That makes me happy. I hope it makes you happy.”

“You have no idea how happy I am to be here with you. I’ve been looking forward to being with you since your dad dropped me off in Brooklyn.”

For the next ten minutes, we sat just like that. We didn’t say anything and just looked out at the ocean. David came out to us and said it was time to eat, so we got up and went back to the house.

David ordered Spaghetti Bolognese from his favorite Italian restaurant. Dad made a salad, and we ate everything out on the deck. Dad and David could tell that Billy was sad, and he finally told them about Devin.

Dad was real good to Billy. “I know this isn’t easy. I know how badly your heart hurts when the person you love tells you that he doesn’t love you anymore. It happened to me, too. But what I can tell you is that hole you’re feeling in your heart right now will be filled again by someone even more special than you ever thought possible.”

David added, “But be careful. It’s very easy to dive right in with the first boy that comes along. You don’t want a rebound boyfriend. Those relationships hardly ever work out, and even more people could end up hurting.”

“But how do I know when I’m ready again?”

Dad told Billy the same thing he told me once. “Always remember that no one can ever truly love you more than you love yourself. When you love all the beautiful things about yourself again, then another boy can love you even more. I know that sounds a little ridiculous right now, but I can tell you from my own experience that it’s true. And David Chase is the perfect example of how that whole thing works.”

“I still can’t believe I’m sitting here with David Chase! I know, I know—I’m fanboying all over the place. But still, it’s just so cool!

“Well, Charlie and I both think it’s awfully cool that you will be at school with our son. We’re thrilled that the two of you have already become friends. So—that’s cool, too.”

That made Billy smile. That made me smile, too. Billy has one of the happiest smiles I’ve ever seen.

After dinner, Billy said he wanted to watch Onward with me. We sat on the sofa, and about halfway through the movie, Billy asked if he could lie down while he watched. I told him it was okay, and he stretched out on the sofa and put his head in my lap. I liked it, too.

Without even thinking about it, I started to run my fingers through his long, brown hair. It was so soft! I asked Billy if he was feeling better now. He nodded his head a hummed something that sounded like yes.

When the movie was over, Billy looked up, and he had tears in his eyes.

“Are you sad again?”

“No. I mean, the movie made me get tears, but I don’t remember when I’ve felt so happy and calm. When somebody runs their fingers through my hair, it’s just—just—well, the best feeling in the world.”

“You have soft hair. I like that.”

“I like you, Noah. Can I kiss you?”

“I would like that. But, like Dad and David said, I don’t want to be a rebounce.”

“You mean a rebound?”

“Yes, that’s it—rebound.”

“You’re right, Noah. I don’t want that either.”

“What do you want?”

“I think I want us to become best friends—and then we can see if we want more than that.”

“I think I would like that, too.”

“You would?”

“Yes, Billy Martin. I like you. I love the way you smile at me. I don’t want a rebound, so I might be your boyfriend someday.”

“I can’t help the way I smile—especially when I smile at you. But it makes me happy that you like it. I love your smile, too. When you smile, it reaches your eyes.”

“We should get ready for bed. I have to be at work in the morning, and Mike said you could come with me if you want.”

“I would love to spend the day with you.”

“We won’t have very much time together. I’m real busy with the feedings. But Mike said he would let you be with him while he watches what we do.”

We went upstairs, and I went into my bedroom with Barkley. Billy went into his. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished, Billy was standing in the doorway.

“I wish we could sleep together. I feel better when I’m with you, Noah.”

“If that’s what you want, I’ll go tell Dad and David.”

“They won’t mind?”

“No. They knew that Sky and I made love when he was with me. David even bought lube for us.”

“Wow! That’s so different than my house!”

I went back downstairs and out to the deck to tell Dad and David I was going to let Billy sleep with me.

“Are you sure that’s what you want, Noah?”

“Yes, Dad. I like being with Billy. But we’re not going to do any sex things. We decided we don’t want to be a rebound.”

“Noah, you know you don’t have to ask your Dad and I permission, but we both appreciate your telling us.”

“I wasn’t asking for permission. I just wanted to tell you—that’s all.”

I went back upstairs, and Billy was bringing his bag into my room. That made me smile—he was moving in!

I closed the door and started to take my clothes off. “I sleep naked, Billy. I hope that’s okay with you.” When I took off my underwear, Billy’s eyes got real big.

“Oh my God, Noah. You are the most beautiful boy I think I’ve ever seen.”

That made my face get warm. Billy does that to me a lot. I looked at Billy. He was standing in his underwear, and it was filling up while his cock was getting bigger. Was I doing that to him?

Billy’s skin was pale and real smooth. He looked like one of those statues. He didn’t have very many muscles, but he was long and lean—like I used to be. My cock was getting bigger the more I looked, so I crawled into bed.

I moved over to make room for Billy. I held the blanket up for him, and he crawled in next to me.

“Should I be naked, too?”

“You can be however you want to be.”

“If I get naked with you, I’ll get hard.”

“You’re already hard, silly.”

“Yeah, I am.” Billy started to blush.

“It would probably feel better if you didn’t have your underwear on.”

“Okay.” Billy moved around and took off his underwear. I really wanted to peek and see how big his cock was, but I decided not to.

Billy wanted to know more about what I did at the aquarium. So I told him what I did during the day. It was cool when I told him that I could talk with some of the animals. He thought it was really neat and didn’t act like a lot of people who don’t believe me.

I told Billy that the first thing I did when I got to the aquarium was go into the water with the sharks. He thought that was scary, but when I told him we wore special suits and were in a cage, he thought it sounded like fun. I asked Billy if he wanted to go in the water with me, and his eyes got real big again. I’m learning that means he could cry at any minute.

“You—you would do that? Take me in the water with you?”

“Yes. I want you to meet my friends. The Tiger and the Great White talk to me. They’ll like you, Billy.”

“When I signed up to be a mentor, I never—not even in my wildest dreams—I never imagined how much my life would change.”

“You haven’t changed, Billy. You’re the same boy I met at the Bridges dinner.”

“Yes, I’ve changed more than you know, Noah. I have so much hope—so much to look forward to. It’s like every time I turn around, there’s a new adventure in front of me. That’s what you do for me, Noah.”

That’s when he started to cry—just a little—but he had tears falling down his face.

“Don’t be sad, Billy. I don’t want to make you sad.”

“These are happy tears, Noah. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this happy.”

That’s when Billy rolled over to face me. He wrapped his arms around me. Wow! I could feel his hard cock against my tummy. It went almost up to my chest. It was so big!

“You have a giant cock, Billy!”

“I know. I hate it sometimes.”

“I’m glad we’re not going to do sex stuff. I wouldn’t know what to do with all of that.”

“When—If—the time comes, I have a feeling you’ll be perfect.”

“You say the best things, Billy. Come here.”

I held Billy close to me, and he put his head on my chest. His hair had that minty smell, and I ran my fingers through it.

“That feels so nice, Noah—soooo nice.”

Billy sighed, and then he started to breathe slow. He fell asleep fast. It made me happy that he was comfortable, and I fell asleep right after.

I woke up at 7:00, and Billy was now the big spoon. His cock was still hard, and it was pressed against my back. I tried to get out of bed so I could go pee, but Billy held on to me even tighter.

I whispered, “Billy! I have to pee.”

“Noooo”

“Yes, please. I need to go pee real bad.”

“Okay.”

He let me get out of bed, and as soon as I did, he took my pillow and held on to it.

“It smells just like you, Noah. I like that.” He smiled and closed his eyes. He looked cute in my bed.

After I peed, I got in the shower. My cock was still hard, so I had to rub it and spray my cum. I made sure everything went down the drain, and I cleaned myself and washed my hair.

While I was drying my hair, a very naked Billy came into the bathroom and asked if he could pee. I told him he could. It was the first time I saw his whole cock. He pulled it down to the toilet, and after a while, he finally started to pee. Watching him made my cock hard again.

“Did you like watching me, Noah?”

I felt my face get warm again. “Maybe.”

Billy smiled at me, and that made me happy. I told him to take his shower. I was going to get dressed, and I would see him downstairs for breakfast.

I went downstairs with Barkley and found Dad and David drinking their coffee and reading stuff on their iPads. David said breakfast would be ready soon. Yes! Breakfast casserole! It’s the best way to start Saturdays! Barkley went outside through his doggy door.

Dad asked if I slept well. I told him I did. I poured a glass of orange juice and sat next to David. I leaned in and whispered, “I’m glad we didn’t do any sex stuff. Billy’s cock is giant. It would have scared me.”

David smiled and said we could talk about it later, so Billy didn’t come down and hear us talking about his penis.

“Okay.”

David is pretty smart because just then, Billy came into the kitchen. David asked him if he slept well. “Yes, I slept better than I have in a long, long time.”

Dad asked Billy what he wanted to drink. He asked for coffee. Billy loved the breakfast casserole and asked David for the recipe. He said he wanted to make it sometime.

“You cook?”

“Yes. When I was in middle and high school, I would help my dad in the restaurant. Dad taught me a lot. My brother didn’t want to have anything to do with cooking, so Dad was always happy to have my help.”

“That’s wonderful.”

“Yeah, I love cooking. But I don’t want to be a chef. It’s so hard on Dad—and he’s never home.”

“What’s your specialty?”

“It’s a little different. I cook the things my dad does. It’s kind of like taking comfort food and putting a European flair to it—and then it’s also taking European dishes and turning them into comfort food.”

“That sounds delicious. We’re definitely going to try your dad’s restaurant sometime.”

Billy smiled and said, “Dad would freak out if you came in, David. He’s a huge fan. He was at the Lincoln Center concert you did for PBS.”

“David, we have to go now!”

“Definitely! Boys, finish up. We need to get you to the aquarium.”

We got to the aquarium, and I was happy to see Mike again.

“And you must be Billy?”

“Yes. Noah and I are going to be roommates in the Fall—and thanks for letting me tag along today. I can’t wait to see what this amazing guy does.”

“Well, Noah’s dad thought it would be a good idea for you to see what he does. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but it’s pretty special.”

“Yessir. Noah told me about it last night. I can’t wait to see him with the animals.”

“Okay, Billy. Cut the ‘yessir’ stuff. Call me Mike, okay?”

“Sure, Mike.”

 

 

Billy

I know this is Noah’s story, but I had to ask him to let me tell you what I saw. It was the most incredible thing—ever!

The first thing we did was go to the shark tank. Okay, I have to admit I was a little nervous about it. I’ve seen all those Jaws movies, after all!

We got suited up, and the first thing that surprised me was how easy it was for Noah to put on the helmet. I asked him why that didn’t bother him.

“It did the first time. David had to hold my hand. But once I knew that I could see and hear everything, I was okay.”

Wow. Noah’s an amazing (and hot as fuck) boy.

We stepped into the cage, and Noah saw that I was a little nervous—okay, a lot nervous!

“I can hold your hand if you’re nervous, but don’t worry. The sharks are really nice.”

Damned right, I held his hand! Maybe it wasn’t all about me being scared, though!

As we were lowered into the water, Mike nudged me and signaled for me to be quiet and watch. Wow! It was a little intimidating to see all the sharks come to us! One of them was swimming fast toward the cage but slowed down and stopped, looking right at Noah. Mike said that was the Tiger shark and he had a story to tell me about her. He told me she adored Noah more than anyone at the aquarium.

After about five minutes, Noah looked at Mike, and he pressed a button to raise the cage. When we got out of our suits, Noah had a huge grin on his face!

“The Tiger was excited to see me. She wanted to know who the other human was. I told her you were my friend, and she said—well, I’ll tell you later what she said, but it made me very happy!”

The next thing we did was go to the fish prep room. Noah said we were going to feed the penguins. Wow! Fish stink, but Noah was so happy to be there. He was working with this muscle hotty dude named Jaxon. He was really nice, but the thing I liked most about Jaxon was that he treated Noah like he was just one of the guys.

When they were ready to feed the penguins, Noah asked Mike if I could go into the habitat with them. Mike said I could as long as I stood back by the door. As soon as the door opened, the penguins started to run to Noah and Jaxon.

Damn! It’s cold as fuck in there. I couldn’t understand why Noah got down on his knees, but as soon as he did, one of the largest penguins went right up to him and ate out of his hand. So. Fucking. Cool!

When the big penguin finished eating, he leaned into Noah. Noah wrapped his arms around the penguin and said something to him. Then, the big penguin walked away and slid down the icy slope. Noah tossed the rest of his fish out to the other penguins, and we went back to the fish prep room.

Ugh. More stinky fish. Jaxon told me these were for the dolphins. Once they had all the fish cut and in buckets, Mike handed me a pair of big yellow gloves. He said I could feed some of the dolphins if I wanted to. Yes!

We went outside to the park and rolled the carts down to the dolphin pool. They were excited to see their food. At least I thought it was the food until Mike told me they aren’t always like this. They’re really excited to see Noah. Amazing!

Before they started feeding the dolphins, Jaxon asked if I would like to pet one. Hell yeah! He blew a whistle two times, and one of the dolphins came up to the side of the pool and stopped. I reached down and rubbed its side. It was so smooth—not what I was expecting at all. Noah told me that their skin was smooth so they could swim faster than their predators—most of the time.

One of the dolphins kind of stood in the water, and it sounded like she was laughing. Noah said her name was Delilah, and she wanted to be petted, too. Noah looked at Mike, and they both smiled. Jaxon blew his whistle again, and Delilah swam around to nudge the dolphin I had been petting out of the way. I started to pet Delilah, and I’ll be damned if she didn’t try to drown me! She sprayed a shitload of water out of her blowhole. Noah, Jaxon, and Mike were all laughing.

Noah explained that Delilah welcomes all of the new feeders that way. It’s her way of saying she liked me.

We finished feeding the dolphins and headed over to the sea lion theatre. Noah had told me about Oscar, the largest of the sea lions. I couldn’t wait to see him with Noah!

Oscar was waiting for Noah and started to waddle over to him as soon as he walked onto the stage area. It was so fucking cute seeing the enormous sea lion put his head against Noah’s chest for his hug. After the hug, Oscar raised his head and barked. Noah turned around and said he wanted to meet me. Mike said it was okay as long as I stayed with Noah.

“Oscar, this is my friend Billy. Can you be nice to him, too?”

I’ll be damned if that gigantic animal didn’t put his head on my chest. Noah told me to hug him, so I did. He kind of nuzzled me and then barked. I guess he was done with me. I went back to Mike, who told me that what Oscar just did was amazing. He’s never wanted hugs from anyone besides his trainer and Noah.

After feeding the sea lions, it was time for lunch. Noah and Jaxon went back to the fish prep room to drop off the buckets and carts. They washed up, and we all went to the snack bar.

During lunch, Mike told me about how Noah saved the Tiger Shark’s life. That explained why she hurried to see him when we went into the tank. Jaxon explained that the afternoon was spent on the big feed—feeding all the animals in the shark tank. Mike told me we could watch the feed from the observation deck, but we needed to stay out of the way of the feeders.

After lunch, there were six people in the prep room. Mike explained that two of them would feed the turtles, and two would feed the small fish. Noah and Jaxon would feed the sharks once the turtles and small fish were out of the way.

I was in total awe while I watched Noah feeding the sharks. I just have to say that there’s not one thing about Noah that even resembles a disability. His speech may be a bit more simple, but what he says has this pure and honest innocence about it. I can’t help but think the world would be a lot better if more people were like Noah Danner.

One more thing before I turn this story back over to Noah—I’m falling hard and fast for this amazing boy. I’ll confess that I was completely attracted to his beautiful face and hot body from the moment I met him.

Seeing Noah in his element was incredible. His connection with the animals blows my mind. Maybe I was a little jealous of them. I want to connect to Noah in many, many more ways!

Noah

It was a lot of fun having Billy with me at the aquarium. I was happy he got to see me with my friends. I was real happy that Oscar liked him, too.

The funny thing was the Tiger told me that I had my mate with me. That confused me a little until she said that she could tell that Billy loved me and that we would be mates for the rest of our lives. That made me real happy, and I couldn’t wait to tell Billy—but I wanted to wait until we were alone.

But then Oscar told me that he liked my boyfriend. I told him Billy wasn’t my boyfriend, and he wanted me to bring Billy down for a hug. When Billy hugged Oscar, my sea lion friend said he could feel the love that Billy had just for me. I was getting happier and happier!

When we were cleaning up after the big feed, Jaxon said he liked my boyfriend a lot. I told Jaxon that we weren’t boyfriends. Jaxon smiled at me and said we would be sooner than I thought. He said he could tell by the way we looked at each other and smiled. That made me smile, too!

After dinner, Billy and I went walking on the beach with Barkley. I’m glad we didn’t have to use a leash on Barkley anymore. He was real good about staying out of the water, too. I think that was because he was afraid of the waves. Silly puppy!

While we were walking, Billy asked me what the Tiger had said to him. I told him what the Tiger said, what Oscar said, and what Jaxon had said. Billy stopped walking and looked at me. He put his hand up to my face and smiled.

“Noah. They were right—all of them. Every time I saw you do something incredible today, I was finding my heart growing and growing. I’m starting to fall in love with you, Noah. I know we said we would wait, but I’ve never felt like this about anyone in my entire life. Don’t worry. I promise to wait for you—however long it takes—I will never ask you for anything or do anything until you’re ready.”

I put my hands on Billy’s face and smiled at him, “Then I can kiss you?”

“Yes, Noah. Dear God, yes!”

I love that both boys are growing in so many ways. I wonder what the kiss on the beach might lead to? I'm sure most of you think you know! hehe
I think my favorite part of this chapter was Billy's realization that there was nothing "disabled" about Noah--and that he thought the world needs more Noah Danners. i couldn't agree more!
Thanks again for your comments and feedback! By the way, somewhere on here I posted a picture I found that reminded me of Noah. I thought I would share it with you here--along with my idea of what Billy looks like:
spacer.png  spacer.png
Thanks for all the love and support! Be safe!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 16
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a beautiful chapter, we really saw the growth of Noah in this chapter. He really is turning into a special young man. He is going to have a great friend in Billy. Noah is just amazing with the animals.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Another "fun" "feel-good" chapter!  Interesting that the animals can sense the love between the two boys. I believe that is true with domestic animals also!!  Billy's ex was a real dirt-bag.  Suggesting he was cheating when he himself was the one cheating already!!  Thanks again Geoff!  

  • Love 2
Link to comment

So good! Noah has definitely grown in to a fine young man! Seems like there’s something with Billy we’ll see what happens! Thank you!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Oh wow!  Feeling a bit emotional. Beautiful chapter.  I love that Billy sees Noah as a complete and very special guy.  Devin is a fool, for which I’m extremely glad.

Noah’s reaction to the size of Billy’s willy was comical.  Something tells me that David and Charlie are singularly well-equipped to give Noah appropriate guidance.  😏 Might be less awkward with David.

Noah and Billy are wise to be careful and get to know one another first, but sometimes the heart wants what it wants.  The waiting will make it sweeter.  I’m loving this!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Another excellent chapter, when Devin said that Billy was cheating on him by spending a week with Noah, I just knew that the next thing that Devin said was that he was seeing someone else, it was so obvious. I am surprised that Billy hasn’t figured out who Charlie is? 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

"I think my favorite part of this chapter was Billy's realization that there was nothing "disabled" about Noah--and that he thought the world needs more Noah Danners. i couldn't agree more!"

I so agree with Geoff on his statement above as well as Billy's. Noah is quite normal as far as I'm concerned. Reading this story has proven what I already knew. They may be disabled or handicapped or whatever you wanna call them. I will say one thing more that really bothers me about people and that is when I hear people call them retarded. I really truly hate that word and it sets me off on a rant when I hear it. I've pissed alot of people off like that, but I truly hate discrimination. Best chapter yet.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Shut up im not crying.

No me either. 😉

  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Yep! He said it!😅

Too funny 😂

Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! The aquarium staff and animals were very happy that Noah’s back. The tiger shark and Oscar were certain that Billy is Noah’s mate for life. Both young men have very strong feelings for the other, but they are still becoming better acquainted and developing a friendship before plunging into the romantic relationship. Billy was impressed by how easily Noah functions in his job, school and interacting with typical people. The potential for a long term committed relationship is probable. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

The photos you’ve added are of two breathtakingly beautiful young men. They fit the pictures in my head.

Edited by flesco
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I think my favorite part of this story is that Noah talks with the animals. This bit of whimsy makes your story even more endearing. 

Link to comment

I think the word disable should not be used to describe people with special needs it should be disadvantage. Because disable to me describe someone who can't do it. We can do it we just have to do it differently.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..