Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,547 Words
  • 1,960 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 17. To Noah!

It's time for Noah's summer to come to an end. It's time to get ready for college. We'll have a brief appearance from Timmy--a rather insightful Timmy.
Okay--you may or may not want to have a tissue ready for part of this chapter. See? I'm a nice guy--giving you tissue warning!
There may or may not be more to warn you about, but I'll just let you read the chapter!

My last week at the aquarium was a lot of fun, even though I missed Billy a lot. We talked on the phone every night. Some of those times, we would Facetime call each other and have some fun when we watched each other rub our cocks. Billy told me it was called jerking off—or jacking off—either way, those names sounded silly. I kept trying to understand how somebody came up with those names—it definitely had to be from a grownup.

It was sad saying goodbye to my friends at the aquarium. I had to tell them I wouldn’t be back until next summer. They told me they would miss me, but they were happy I was going to be with Billy—they call him my human, which made me smile. I had a human!

Mike asked if he could hug me before I left. He told me that he was real proud of how far I had come over the summer, and he promised me that I could come back next summer. I asked him if I could come to visit if I came to the ocean house during school breaks. He told me if I didn’t visit my friends there would be a lot of sad people—and animals!

David and I went back to the city Saturday night, and when I walked in the front door, I got the biggest surprise—Billy! I had the biggest smile when he wrapped his arms around me! Dad said he asked Billy’s dad if he could stay with us for the weekend. Billy’s dad said he was tired of watching his son mope around the apartment and was happy to let him come to our house.

Even Mr. Vincente came down to say hi to me! He asked me if I was hungry.

“Yes, please.” Billy and David were hungry, too

He went into the kitchen and warmed up some chicken cordon bleu! Yummy!

After we ate, Billy and I went up to the terrace and sat on the big lounge chair. It was good to be with my boyfriend again. He told me he loved me more than ever, and I told him the more I missed him, the more I loved him. That’s when we kissed.

Billy told me I made him really horny. “What’s horny?”

Billy took my hand and put it on his hard cock. “This—and everything I want to do with it—with you.”

“That’s a funny name. It must have come from the same person who decided on the name for the jacking/jerking off thing.” I put Billy’s hand on my cock and said, “Either way, I think that makes me horny, too.”

We kissed again, and Billy asked if we could go to bed. I told him we needed to say goodnight to everybody. He said we should look at the view for a little bit so our cocks would get smaller. That was a good idea.

After ten minutes, we went back downstairs to the main floor. I could hear the TV down in the living room, so we took the stairs down. Everybody was watching the 11:00 news, and we said goodnight. After a lot of hugs and kisses, Billy and I took the elevator to my room.

“I still can’t believe you have a fucking elevator in your house, Noah. So cool—so fucking cool!”

“You say ‘fucking’ a lot, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry! Does it bother you?”

“Not really. I’m not allowed to say that word, but I like how it’s just a normal word for you. It makes you a little bit naughty. I like that.”

“Oh? You like it when I’m naughty?”

That made me giggle. “I like everything about you, Billy—even the naughty things.”

The elevator door opened, and we walked into the hallway. “Can I be naughty with you tonight?”

“I don’t want you to get in trouble for being naughty, but if you want to be naughty, then yes, please! Yes!”

“First—there’s a surprise in your bedroom.”

“Sometimes, I like surprises.”

Billy made me close my eyes, and he took my hand. We walked into the bedroom, and Billy turned me around. “Okay. Open your eyes, Noah!”

There was a new picture where the one of Sky and I used to be. It was a picture of Billy and me holding hands and walking on the beach. Barkley was walking beside us, and the sky was a pretty orange color.

“David took it when we were walking after dinner. He used his huge-ass digital camera with the telephoto lens. He was so far away from us that we never knew he took the picture!”

David pointed to a package on the floor and said it was another picture we could use in our dorm room. That made me so happy! “I really do love you, Billy! I love you so much!”

Billy put his hand between my legs and said, “Even when I’m naughty?”

“Even more when you’re naughty!”

“Good—I think you better take my clothes off, then!”

That made me giggle, and I took Billy’s clothes off faster than I ever have before. I wanted to see him naked—and his big and naughty cock!

“I’m going to start the shower now, Noah. You should get naked and get in there with me as soon as you can. Oh—and just so you know—I’m going to be real naughty with you in the shower.” He leaned into my ear and whispered, “I’m going to fuck you under the water, Noah. That’s how naughty I’m going to be with you.”

Before I could say anything, my cock was hard, and Billy was gone! I got naked so fast and almost ran into my bathroom! Billy was standing in my shower and rubbing his cock—I mean jacking off—or jerking off. How do you know what to call it?

He held out his other arm to me and pulled me into the shower. Billy kissed me real hard, and I started moaning into his mouth. The water was pouring down over our heads, and our cocks pressed against each other.

Billy stopped kissing me and got the bottle of liquid soap. He poured some into my hands, and I started to rub it all over his body. Billy poured some into his hands and did the same to me. When he turned around, I got some more soap and started to rub his back.

Billy put his hands up on the shower wall. When I started to rub soap on the inside of his butt, he moaned. But I was surprised when he stopped. He turned around and said he was sorry for being so loud. When I told him we didn’t have to be so quiet here, Billy got a naughty smile on his face and told me to lean against the wall.

After he cleaned my back, he reached for the bottle of lube stuff. I asked him if it would work in water. “It’s silicone lube. It works perfectly in the water. We can even use it if we ever want to get naughty in the hot tub.”

The next thing I knew, Billy was pushing a lubed finger in my hole. It felt so good! It felt even better with two fingers going in and out of my hole. When he added another finger, I thought I was going to explode!

“Billy, I need you to fuck me now, please! Please put your naughty cock inside me!”

“Ooooohhh, Noah! Look who’s being a naughty boy now!”

Billy pulled his fingers out of me, and I felt empty. “Hurry, Billy! I need you inside me!”

I heard the lid of the lube bottle snap shut. Then I felt the top of Billy’s big cock run up and down my crack.

“Now, Billy!”

He slowly pushed the tip of his cock inside me. I loved the feeling of my boyfriend stretching my hole! “Yes! Please!”

Billy wrapped his arms around my body and pushed in deeper. “You feel so fucking good around my cock, Noah. It makes me want to be sooooo naughty with you!”

“Yes, Please!!” I think that was all I could say now. No one has ever talked to me like that when they made love—no—fucked me. I like it, too!

“You want me to be naughty now?”

“Yes! Please!” I was breathing so hard. I could hardly say the words.

“Okay, this might hurt a little bit.”

“Okay. You can hurt me a little bit!”

Billy squeezed my nipples and pushed in the rest of the way—all at the same time! “Oooooooohhhhhhhh! Yes! Be naughty, Billy!”

He started to push his big cock in and out so fast! It hurt a little bit, but it felt so good! Soooo Gooood! But then Billy started to get real naughty. He started saying a lot of naughty things to me—and it made me feel even more horny than I have ever felt.

“That’s right, Noah. Take this big, naughty cock, baby! I love how your tight little hole feels around my fucking hard cock! You like it?”

I tried real hard, but I couldn’t say anything. All I could do was moan.

“Do you like my fat cock in your tight ass, Noah?”

I kept breathing harder and harder, and then I was surprised when my cock started to spray cum harder and farther than I ever have in my life. “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!”

“That’s right, Noah! Cum for me, baby! Ahhhhhh! Your hot ass is gonna milk my nut right out of my hard, naughty cooooooooooo—Ooooooooooh! Fuuuuuck!”

I was hanging on the shower wall with the little bit of strength I had left. I think Billy was holding me up with his cock while he shot a lot of cum inside me!

A little while later, he pressed up against my body and wrapped his arms around me. I was so tired! I just wanted to stay in the shower with Billy’s cock inside me. Billy whispered in my ear, “Did you like me being naughty with you, Noah?”

“Yes, please. I liked it a lot. You even made me say naughty things.”

“I know! It was so hot, Noah. Do you know how hot and sexy you are?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Trust me. You do things to me that I’ve never felt before.”

“Billy?”

“Yes, baby?”

“I like it when you call me baby. Would you like me to call you that sometimes?”

“You can call me baby whenever you want to.”

“Okay. Can I ask you another question—baby?”

“Yes, you can.”

“Next time, can we make love nice and slow? I like that, too.”

“We can do whatever you want, Noah.”

“Yes, please—I love you, Billy Miller.”

“And I love you, Noah Danner.”

Billy slipped out of me, and we cleaned each other again. Then, we dried each other off and went to bed. I was so tired, but I was real happy! I liked it when Billy got naughty with me. I snuggled as close as I could when Billy became my big spoon. It makes me happy when it feels like Billy is taking care of me.

The next night, I made slow love to Billy. He was so sweet to me when I put my cock inside him. We weren’t loud or naughty this time. Billy told me he loved me a lot while I was moving in and out of him.

Billy had to go home on Monday morning. He had to be at school Monday afternoon. I didn’t have to be there until Tuesday.

Monday night, we had a big dinner to celebrate my going off to college. Mr. Christian and Eric came. So did David’s manager Ben and his wife. Papa and Kelsey even came up and brought Timmy and his mom! Mr. Vincente made a big ham, and we also had fried apples, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato casserole, and cauliflower. He made strawberry shortcake for dessert, too!

After we finished eating, Mr. Vincente brought out glasses of champagne for everybody. Dad said since it was such a special occasion, I could even have some! Dad stood up and held up his glass.

“Eleven years ago, I found a frightened boy sitting in the middle of the room. He was scared, he was confused, but most of all—he was the most beautiful thing I had ever held in my arms.

“The happiest day of my entire life was the day Noah officially became our son.” Dad looked at Papa and smiled.

“Through all the ups and downs of our crazy lives, the one constant—the one thing that always made things right—was Noah. He has unbridled wisdom, a love for adventure, a fearless resolve, and a heart the size of Manhatten.

“I think all of us agree that seeing him grow and mature over the last couple of years has been nothing short of miraculous. As Noah sets off on the biggest adventure of his young life, my heart swells with pride. It’s also breaking more than a little bit, but knowing that my beautiful boy will be in the capable—and sometimes affectionate—hands of Billy Miller brings me comfort. I love you, my beautiful boy.

“To Noah—and his next adventure!”

Everybody said, “To Noah!” and took a sip of their champagne, so I said, “To me!” and took a sip. Eewww! I didn’t like it. The bubbles scratched my throat. Timmy liked it, though.

“Apple juice, please.”

Mr. Vincente already had a glass poured and brought it out to me. “I thought that might be what you would want!”

“Thank you, Mr. Vincente!”

Papa stood up next and started to talk.

“I wish I had half the heart that Noah has. He loves hard. He loves deeply—and once Noah Danner loves you, he loves you for life.

“When Charlie and I brought Noah into our lives, we were told of all the many things he would never be able to do—and this remarkable boy proved every one of those so-called experts wrong.

“While there are a lot of things in my life that I am proud of, Noah is the one person that makes me proudest of all. To Noah!”’

“To Noah!”

“To Me!”

“Can I go next?”

Timmy stood up and held out his glass.

“Noah is my best friend in the whole world—and I love him forever—and I miss him. To Noah!”

“To Noah!”

“To Timmy!”

Everybody giggled when I said that, but I meant it. A lot of the good things in my life are because of Timmy. I was never scared when he was around.

“One more toast.” David stood up and stood behind me. He put a hand on my shoulder and said, “This boy—this smart, funny, loving, amazing boy—is my hero. Noah Danner literally saved my life in one short weekend.

“The first time I shared a box of apple juice with Noah, he gave me that smile—we’ve all seen it—we’ve all experienced it. That smile—the one etched into our memories forever.

“Before Noah came into my life, I was enjoying professional success beyond my wildest dreams. But I was lonely, bitter, and a veritable pain in the ass to everyone around me.”

Ben held up his glass and said, “Here! Here!” That made everyone laugh for some reason.

“But in three short days, this remarkable—this beautiful young man—opened my heart again. He showed me the utter joy of unconditional love. He showed me a passion for life that I had never experienced before. He also showed me Toy Story—many, many times.

“I have an incredibly blessed life, and none of it would have been possible had Noah not insisted that his Daddy come to New York to be on Project Runway and find me. I am a much better man because Noah is a part of my life. To Noah! I love you, buddy!”

“To Noah!”

David kissed me on top of my head—just like he has since I first met him. That made me happy.

The next thing that happened was everybody wanted me to say something. What was I supposed to say? I don’t think I’m very good at just talking to a group of people! But, I stood up anyway and tried to think of something to say. I just stood there for a long time until I thought of something.

Finally! “Thank you for all the nice things everybody said. That made me happy. I’m going to miss my family when I go to college tomorrow—but I’m not scared, so nobody has to be worried. To—me!”

“To Noah!”

David stood up again to say something. He had a little box and a piece of paper in his hand.

“Noah, Mike really wanted to be here with us tonight, but he wasn’t able to make it. But, he sent me a note that he wanted me to read to you.”

Noah,

I’m so sorry I couldn’t be at your celebration dinner, but I wanted to let you know that I’m thinking of you and want to wish you all the best on your next adventure.

The other day, the crew was cleaning the bottom of the shark tank, and one of the things they found was a present for you from your friend, the Tiger Shark.

The staff and all of your friends at the aquarium will miss you dearly, but we are all looking forward to having you with us again next summer.

You have grown into a remarkable young man who has touched the hearts of everyone here. We all know you will be incredibly successful at your new college.

 

 

We love you,

Mike

David handed me the box. Oh boy! It was a gold chain attached to a beautiful, polished, and shiny tooth. It was from the Tiger! David helped me put it on, and everybody thought it was cool.

Timmy stayed with me that night. I made a Facetime call to Billy so he could meet Timmy. We had a good time talking, and Billy made us laugh. Billy also told me that he had the room all set up for me. He told me that he loved me and couldn’t wait to see me tomorrow! That made me happy.

When we finished the call, Timmy looked at me funny.

“Is it weird that your boyfriend is just like your daddy?”

“What? Billy isn’t just like Dad.”

“Yes, he is. He has long, wavy hair. He’s skinny. He has a nice smile. And he says he loves you. That’s just like your daddy.”

“Okay. You might be right about that. Billy has a gigantic cock, too—just like Dad. But he’s not like Dad. He’s my boyfriend.”

“Okay.”

We took off our clothes and got naked, so we could go to sleep. We didn’t do sex stuff because Timmy still has his girlfriend, and I have my boyfriend.

The next morning we had Mr. Vincente’s breakfast casserole. It’s almost like Mrs. Henderson’s, but he puts spinach in it and adds other things that make it taste Italian. It’s real good, too!

After breakfast, Nana helped me finish packing my suitcases. Then, dad and David took everything down to the main floor.

Mr. Vincente hugged me and told me he was going to miss me. He said I was going to be home for Thanksgiving, and he was already planning a big feast.

Dad went to the garage so he could get the SUV. The rest of us moved my things down to the sidewalk. We put all of my stuff in the back of the SUV, and Nana sat in the front with Dad. David and I sat in the second seat.

We were almost to Garden City about 45 minutes later. Dad said I should call Billy and let him know we were almost there. When we pulled into the parking lot, Billy was standing in a spot and had Dad park there.

Since it was already lunchtime, David said we should just move things into the room. Then we would go and have lunch. After lunch, we could all unpack my stuff together.

It was so good to see Billy again! It was only a day since we were together, but I still missed him. Our room was on the second floor. When Billy opened the door, I was surprised that there was only one bed. He said he moved them together, but he would move them back if I didn’t like it. He didn’t have to worry—I liked it a lot.

We put everything on the floor and went back out to the SUV. David said he was taking us to a restaurant called BK Sweeney’s. That made Billy smile. He said it was his dad’s favorite restaurant in Garden City.

The restaurant was close to campus, so it didn’t take very long to get there. We didn’t have to wait for a table either. David said he had called ahead so we wouldn’t have to wait.

We were looking at the menu when our waiter came to the table.

“Good afternoon, folks. My name is Felix and—”

“Felix! I didn’t know you were working here! Everyone, this is Felix Cannon. He’s a piano major at Adelphi. Felix, this is Noah Danner, my boyfriend—and this is Beverly, his grandmother. And this is Charlie Danner and David Chase, Noah’s dads.”

“Oh. It’s nice to meet—Oh! Oh!!!”

“Sorry, David. Felix needs to fanboy a little bit. He’s a piano performance major. Chill dude—they’re just a couple of guys who put their pants on just like you do.”

David was really cool about the whole thing. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Felix. We’re quite flattered—and hungry! Is it alright if we order?”

The food was real good. Billy and I shared a mac and cheese appetizer. I might be growing up, but I still love my cheesey mac! Billy had a quiche for his lunch, and I ordered the chicken pot pie. Nana had a steak salad, and Dad and David each had steaks.

Billy told us that BK Sweeney’s was the number one restaurant that students took their parents to whenever they would visit campus. Felix was making Billy laugh. Billy said he was fanboying all over David, but I guess I’m just used to seeing it. People act like that around David all the time.

After lunch, we all went back to the dorm and started to unpack my stuff. Nana helped me put my clothes away. David set up my new television and hung it on the wall over our desks. He put the new picture over the bed. Dad made sure my laptop got hooked up to the internet. Dad hung a new shower curtain up in the bathroom and put all my bathroom stuff away.

After everything got put away, Nana looked in the small refrigerator and said she and Dad were going to go to the store and get some things. Billy apologized again for his friend being so weird during lunch.

“It’s okay, Billy. We weren’t thinking. People in the city are just used to seeing celebrities and usually don’t make a big deal out of it. Garden City is just far enough away from the city where people don’t see celebrities all that much. It’s okay. I promise you, by the time Noah finishes school here, Garden City is going to get very used to seeing his dads hanging around.”

“It’s funny, even after spending all that time with you guys at the ocean house, I still have to pinch myself every now and then. But, at the same time—I couldn’t be more grateful that the two you have let me into Noah’s life.”

“Billy, you should know that we didn’t let you into anything. Noah was the one who chose to share his life with you. While there are a lot of kids on the spectrum who genuinely need their parents to help them make decisions, Noah isn’t one of them. Noah makes his own decisions.”

“And I’ve decided that everybody stop talking about me like I’m not here!”

“Okay, then! Billy, what are the plans for the afternoon?”

“Well, the school brings the Bridges students in a day early so they can register for their classes without the crowds. So we’ll be spending most of the afternoon figuring out class schedules.”

“That’s great. Noah? Will you send us your schedule as soon as you know what it is? We want to make sure we don’t call while you’re in class.”

“I will.”

Dad and Nana came back and filled up the little refrigerator with drinks and snacks. They also got us a lot of snacks we could make in our microwave. Billy wanted to pay for his share, but Dad made him put his wallet away. Everybody hugged and said goodbye, then Billy and I were alone.

Yes, we kissed. I wanted to kiss a lot more, but Billy said we needed to come up with a schedule before we went to registration.

We put the Chorale on both of our schedules so we could sing together. That made both of us happy. Billy explained that a lot of the classes I had to take my first year were a lot like the classes I took in high school. He explained that they were a little harder, but Bridges had all kinds of help if it got to be too much. I told Billy I could handle harder classes. I thought most of my courses at Aaron School were too easy.

It took us an hour and a half to get our schedules done. Besides Chorale, we scheduled two other classes together. I was going to have Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons for gym time. I would also go to the gym on Saturdays. We didn’t schedule anything for Sundays. Billy said Sundays were going to be our day to stay in bed all day and fuck! I like that idea!

I grabbed my headphones so we could go to the gym to register for our classes. We were able to get everything we wanted. When we checked out, there was a packet for me to look at for the Bridges program. Billy had one, too.

We went to the cafeteria for dinner since we got our meal cards when we were there for the Summer program. After dinner, we went back to the room and opened our packets. We were reading the handbook at the same time, but when I was reading the rules, something made me get worried.

“Billy?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you read the rules yet?”

“Just getting ready too. Why?”

“What does rule 2a mean?’

2a. Mentors and Bridges students shall maintain a professional relationship. Any type of relationship beyond professional is strictly forbidden and could result in removal from the program.

 

“Shit!”

“What? What’s wrong, Billy?”

“We’re not allowed to be boyfriends.”

Well, not exactly a torpedo, but perhaps the launch of one? Noah's first semester at college looks to be off to a rough start. Billy will have a plan, but what exactly will it be? Will the boys be forced to go their separate ways?
I can promise you the next chapter isn't going be all sweet--there will be some angry characters, some belligerent characters, and some sad characters.
There's going to be some travel time for our beautiful boy as the Chorale goes on tour during Spring semester.
Thanks again for all of you support with this story. There are only a few more chapters left to Beautiful Boy. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed writing this. It has been the perfect way to slay the quarantine blues!
Love you ALL--stay safe!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 6
  • Sad 2
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter until you get to the end and read rule 2a you'd better not be splitting Noah and Billy up, they are a cute couple.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Ugh! Great chapter! A little bit of a situation! Don’t keep us hanging to long! Thank you 🙏!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I think that rule 2a was put there because someone thought that people in the Bridges program could be taken advantage of by others. When it comes to people that are Autistic or disabled people can be totally ignorant and judgemental, i was at a conference a few years ago and Dame Tanni GreyThompson was a speaker and she was talking about how she wanted to have children and lots of people said that she shouldn’t have children because she was in a wheelchair, and what sort of life will the child have because Mum was in a wheelchair? 
what shocked her was how rude these people were, she said that if I can be an Olympic Athlete then I can be a wife and mother as well. Being a mother has given her more joy in her life and she has a terrific husband that loves and supports her. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I must admit - I kind of thought this type of rule might come up. However, attorney tesao  :)...makes excellent rebuttals... so maybe there can be exceptions made for their pre-existing relationship!! Another great - but heart-wrenching -  chapter.  Thanks Geoff

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Outstanding chapter! The guys are all moved into their dorm room,  unpacked their stuff, figured out what courses they wanted to take, then got their welcome packages with the rules book. Now what will our guys do? I’m fairly certain that Billy can resign as mentor to Noah and everything will be fine afterwards. Another advisor can be assigned who doesn’t live with Noah! All’s well that end’s well! I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..