Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 5,110 Words
  • 2,046 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 16. Falling in Love Again

Billy's week at the beach continues. The boys get even closer. Billy finds it hard to keep calm as he meets the celebrities in Noah's life, especially when he meets the famous next-door-neighbor. This is another sweet chapter--don't worry, you know I'll have some challenges soon!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

I was hoping Billy wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him. He did! It was a kiss I will never forget for the rest of my life! Billy’s lips were so soft, but his kiss was strong. I liked it a lot.

We pressed close to each other, and our cocks were growing fast. We were moaning, and our tongues were playing together. Then we stopped because Barkley didn’t want to see us kiss. He tried to get in between us and pushed us apart.

Billy laughed and looked down at Barkley, “Hey! You’re not the only one who gets to kiss Noah!”

I love Billy’s laugh. Well, I love Billy’s laugh and smile. I put my hand back on his face and said, “You are a beautiful boy, Billy Miller. When you smile, my tummy gets all jumpy and quivery.”

“Wh—what? What did you say?”

“I said you are a beautiful boy.”

“No one—not even my dad—has ever said that before.”

Oh no! He had tears coming down his face, and he was smiling. I didn’t know you could do that, but Billy seems to do that a lot.

“Well, they’re not very smart then because you are.”

“Noah Danner—the things you say—the things you do to me—” He kissed me again. This time Barkley started to bark at us to stop. We both giggled and decided to take him back to the house.

When we got back, Dad and David were on the deck and drinking a glass of wine. Billy asked me if I would like something to drink. I just wanted some water, and he went to the kitchen to get some for us. He said he would take Barkley out to the back for his poop.

David asked me if he saw Billy and me holding hands on the beach. I told him he did.

“Was that because you wanted to hold hands or because you needed him to hold your hand?”

“Billy needed to hold my hand, and I wanted to. I really like him, David. I want to wait so we aren’t a rebound, but I want to be with him.”

Dad reached for my hand. “Noah. I can’t tell you how to feel about Billy, and it’s really not my place to tell you what to do. You have to know in your heart what’s right. David and I just think it would be best for the two of you boys to wait a bit.”

“You didn’t wait. You told me that you and David got together right after that football player treated you bad.”

“Well, you’re right. But I think David came into my life right when I needed someone to show me that I was worth someone much, much better than Frankie. Frankie hurt me quite badly, and David was the perfect medicine for my hurt.”

“Maybe I’m supposed to be the perfect medicine for Billy’s hurt. Devin was so mean to him, and he’s not sad when we’re together. Billy deserves someone who will treat him way better than Devin did. I want to be that person.”

“You do?” Billy was standing in the door to the deck. He must have finished taking care of Barkley. All I could do was smile and nod my head. Billy sat next to me and handed me a bottle of water.

Dad took a sip of his wine. “Boys, nothing would make us happier than to see both of you happy. Billy, you have been nothing short of a miracle for our son. Since you’ve been in his life, he has grown more than I ever thought possible.”

“I heard Noah say that David was there for you. What happened? I mean—if it’s okay to ask.”

“Sure. I met Charlie when we were Seniors in high school, so we were pretty close to the same age as you boys are now. I was playing piano for the school’s musical, and Charlie designed and built the costumes. One night I had an accident and ripped the seat out of my pants. The stage manager sent me back to the costume shop, and there he was—the cutest boy I had ever seen.”

“I had seen David in rehearsals and thought he was amazing—not just the way he played the piano, but he was so good looking, I couldn’t stop staring at him. When he came into the costume shop, I couldn’t breathe. And then, I had to ask him to take off his pants so I could fix them.”

“I was so embarrassed, not because I was ashamed, but because I was getting hard from just being close to this cute boy!”

“I didn’t know that!” Dad looked at Billy and me. “I couldn’t see a damned thing!”

“After the show, I managed to get a ride to the cast party with Charlie. When we parked the car, Frankie—the boy who sent his best friend to break up with Charlie—walked in front of the car. I saw Charlie get really upset, and he asked if we could sit in the car for a few minutes. At that point, I would do anything for that sweet boy.”

“David was perfect. He took me into the living room, away from all the other people, and talked with me the whole time. But, the best part was when he played the piano for me. It was his favorite song, and he played it for me!”

“I had never played it for anyone like that before. That’s how much Charlie meant to me.”

“During the party, Frankie came in and tried to apologize to me. I was still hurting and didn’t want to see him. David told him to leave, and Frankie accused us of being boyfriends. I told him that David and I were friends, but I have to admit—the thought of him being my boyfriend made me feel so good!”

“We went back to Charlie’s house and stayed up until three or four in the morning and talked—and talked—and talked. I spent the night in the guest bedroom.”

“The next morning, David took me ice skating for the first time in my life. I never had so much fun. Then we went to get something to eat before the last show.”

“My friend Parker—and his mom—came to the show that night, and we all went out afterward.”

“That was the first time I heard them play their Chopsticks number.”

I told Billy that was what they played on Ellen. He said he hadn’t seen it, so I told him we would watch it on YouTube later.

“That night, Parker told me to let myself love Charlie. He said we were meant to be together.”

“Parker told me that Charlie loved me—and that I should let him. So I did. David came home with me that night.”

“Dad? You and David did stuff the second night you knew each other?”

“Uhm—yeah, we did.”

“Okay.”

“That’s it?”

“Yes. That’s all for me. Billy? Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“Yeah, and it’s a beautiful story.” He smiled at Dad and David, and they kissed.

“So, Billy. Do you want to go watch David on YouTube?”

I had to giggle when Dad said, “Hey! You know you can watch me on YouTube if you want!”

“Oh, I’ve watched your clips from Project Runway. They’re cool, too. I think it’s funny how the show tried to make it look like you and Eric were boyfriends.”

“No. We were just best friends. We couldn’t have made it through without each other.”

“What’s he doing now?”

“Eric is Mr. Christian’s boyfriend now.”

“Eric does a lot of freelance design work and helps Christian with his designs.”

“That’s so cool. So in a way, both of you won.”

“That’s how all of us see it.”

David stood up and took Dad’s hand. Why don’t we take a walk on the beach and let the boys talk a bit? They would probably like some privacy.

“You good with that, boys? Would you like us old farts out of your way for a while?”

“Dad, you can do what you want—and you’re not that old—not really.”

“Another reason you’re my favorite son, Noah.”

“I’m still your only son.”

Dad and David went down to the beach, and Billy and I took the bottles and glasses into the house. Once we had everything put away, Billy opened his arms for a hug. I like his hugs, so I moved into him.

“Are you okay with this, Noah? Do you want there to be an ‘us?’”

“I think there’s already an ‘us.’ That makes me happier than I’ve ever been.”

Billy kissed me. It was nice, but it wasn’t as much as when we were on the beach.

“Let’s go upstairs, Barkley. Billy and I need to go to bed so we can get naked and kiss—and stuff.”

“Oooh, Noah Danner, do you know how much I like stuff?”

“No. But do you promise to show me?”

“I have so much to show you, Noah. So much!”

We got into my bedroom and closed the door while Barkley went over to his bed. We stood in the middle of the room, and Billy started to kiss me again. This time it was even better than on the beach.

When I started to open my shirt, Billy stopped me. “Can I do that? It would be like unwrapping the best present I could ever wish for.”

Wow, that made me feel so good! As soon as he said it, I knew I felt the same way about Billy.

I stood there, looking into Billy’s eyes. I had never seen that look before. He was looking in my eyes, but this time it was like he was pulling me in. I felt like I could feel his heart, and it was all around me.

He opened my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. I didn’t even notice because I was still lost in Billy’s heart. But, I did notice when I felt the tips of Billy’s fingers move up and down my chest and tummy. I never felt anything like that before. It was like Billy had electricity coming out of his fingers, and it went right into my body.

I wanted to feel Billy’s body, so I reached down and pulled up his t-shirt over his head. I took a deep breath and began to touch his skin. It was so white—so smooth. It almost looked like Nana’s best dishes, but it was warm, and I could feel Billy’s heart beating.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled Billy in close to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed the side of his neck.

“Ooooooohhh!” Billy whispered a groan. I think he likes having his neck kissed, so I did it again. “Ooooooh, Noah—that feels soo—ooooooooohhhh!”

I ran my hands down Billy’s back and inside the elastic on his shorts. When I moved my hands down, I was able to hold his butt in my hands. It was so nice and soft—and it fit perfect in my hands.

I pushed Billy even closer to me. I could tell he liked what we were doing because his cock was real hard—so was mine. I really really liked what we were doing!

Billy pulled away from me so he could unbutton my cargo shorts. He let them fall to the floor so I could step out of them. He moved his hand between us and put it over my cock. He didn’t rub or squeeze it—he just put his hand on it. It made my whole body shake.

I had my hands inside Billy’s shorts and underwear, so I pulled them down. It was hard getting them down over his cock, but Billy helped me, and they fell to the floor. I moved my hand down and put my hand on his cock, which made Billy’s body shake, too.

Once Billy pulled my underwear off, we were both naked. We kissed again, and it was the sexiest kiss I could ever remember! We were moaning, our tongues were playing with each other, and our hard cocks were pressed against each other—they were starting to get wet on the tips, too.

I wanted to get into bed, so I took Billy’s hand and walked him over to it. We pulled the blankets back and laid down next to each other. Billy moved to his side and put his head up on one arm. “Noah Danner, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. It blows me away that you want me to be in the same bed with you.”

I started to say something back, but Billy wouldn’t let me. He put his finger on my lips and said, “Shhhhh. Let me make you happy, Noah.”

I looked in his eyes and nodded my head while Billy smiled back at me. He kissed me on my lips and then moved down my neck. Even though Billy kissed me in places where I had been kissed before, it never felt like this! It was like every single kiss caused a little fire inside my whole body.

When Billy kissed my nipple, I thought I was going to fly off of the bed! When I came back down to the bed, I felt Billy’s hand on my balls. He didn’t squeeze or rub them—he just held them. His hand was so warm and gentle, and I felt like I was going to melt right there in my bed.

My cock was leaking all over my tummy, and Billy started to lick it. He liked the taste of my liquid—I could tell—he kept moaning as he tasted.

I thought he was going to put my cock in his mouth, but he kept going further and further down my body. Billy kissed me down to the top of my leg and around the hair by my cock. Without even thinking, I opened my legs as wide as I could. The next thing Billy did was kiss and nibble on the place between my balls and my leg. That made my cock bounce and pour even more liquid on my tummy!

I had to grab the sheets when Billy put one of my balls in his mouth. He rolled it around on his tongue. I moved my hands down and ran my fingers through Billy’s hair while he sucked on my balls.

He let my balls fall out of his mouth and looked up at me. “Noah, I love your smooth balls, and they feel so good in my mouth.” He wrapped a hand around the bottom of my cock, so it stood straight up in the air. “Can I? Can I taste this now?”

“Please, Billy. I want to feel your mouth on my cock!” I don’t know how I could talk because I was gasping for air the whole time.

Billy looked into my eyes the whole time he rolled his tongue around the top of my cock. Then he smiled at me when he put his mouth around the top of it. He kept looking at me with his beautiful eyes while he lowered his head and took more and more of me into his mouth.

I could feel the top of my cock reach the back of Billy’s mouth when I could see a smile in his eyes. The back of his throat just opened up, and I slid in all the way. When Billy started to move my cock in and out of his mouth, I thought I was going to explode!

Every time my cock was all the way in his throat, Billy would moan. That made my whole body vibrate, and all I could do was roll my head on the pillow and moan with him.

I didn’t know how long I was going to last. I began to get that feeling, so I knew it would be soon. “Billy—Billy—I’m so close—I’m gonna—”

Billy moved his head up, so just the tip of my cock was in his mouth. He took one of his hands and started to rub my balls. They were still a little wet and were pulled up tight to my body. Everything felt so good! I just moaned for a real long time, and my cock started to spray into Billy’s mouth.

I don’t think I have ever sprayed my cum so hard in my life. Billy kept sucking, swallowing, and moaning. I could hardly breathe when I finished spraying. I don’t remember what happened then. Everything went dark. It was like I was asleep, but all I could feel was warm—and happy—I was so happy!

When I started to come back down to Earth, I opened my eyes and saw Billy. He was lying on top of me and resting on his elbows. He smiled at me, and that made me smile back.

“Are you back?”

“Yes, please. That was—amazing. You made me feel things I didn’t even know I could feel.”

“Same here, Noah. I’ve never really enjoyed doing that before. It always felt like something I had to do. But this time—all I could think was how I could make my beautiful boy feel good.”

While we were talking, I could feel Billy moving against me. When he started to kiss me again, I could taste myself on his tongue—and he began moving more on top of me. I still couldn’t believe how big Billy’s cock was, and the next thing I knew, he was moving on top of me—just like he was fucking me.

“I’m gonna cum all over you, Noah. I’m gonna cum!”

I loved watching Billy’s face when he started to spray. He looked like he was having the best feeling in the world. He arched his back, and I held on as I felt the hot cum spray out of Billy’s cock. It was all over me—some of it even hit my neck.

“I’m sorry, Noah. I didn’t mean to cum so fast.”

“I don’t think you should have to be sorry for something that feels so good. We have a lot of time to try a lot of different things.”

Billy leaned down to kiss me again. I asked him if he wanted to take a shower with me. Billy smiled and said, “I might have been wanting to share a shower with you since the first time we met.”

“But you had a boyfriend when we first met.”

“Which is the only reason I didn’t take you to my dorm and show you exactly how hot I thought you are.”

That made me giggle. I’ve never been called “hot” before—but Billy made me feel a lot of new things. Maybe “hot” was one of them.

We ran to the bathroom, naked and dripping with Billy’s cum. I got the water nice and warm, and we both stepped in. We washed each other, washed each other’s hair, and I finally got to touch Billy’s big cock! I rubbed it and put it in my mouth until he sprayed some more cum—this time in my mouth!

“I love you, Noah!” I looked up at Billy while he was spraying in my mouth. He had his head tilted back against the shower wall when he shouted those words. When I stood up, I kissed Billy so he could taste himself on my tongue.

Then he said, “I’m sorry, Noah. I didn’t mean to say that. I know it’s too soon.”

“It’s okay, Billy. You should say how you feel. And it made me happy to hear you say you loved me. The more time I spend with you, the more I can feel myself falling in love with you, too.”

We dried each other off, used the hairdryer, and went back into the bedroom. Barkley was asleep, and we put the blankets back on the bed so we could do the same thing.

Even though Sunday was my day off, I still woke up at 7:30. My head was on Billy’s chest, and he had his arms around me. I smiled because I decided there was nothing better than waking up like this.

I looked down, and there it was—Billy’s big cock. I remembered the time Sky woke me up with his mouth on my cock—it was real nice. Even though I was in Billy’s arms, I was able to move down enough to get Billy’s cock in my mouth.

It wasn’t long after I started to suck and lick on Billy’s cock that he moved his hands to my head and moaned. “Oh, Noah! That’s so fucking nice!”

I couldn’t get even half of Billy’s cock in my mouth, so I added my hands—Billy liked that a lot! After a few minutes, Billy was starting to breathe real heavy, and I knew he was going to spray in my mouth. I couldn’t wait! I love the way his cum tastes.

I swallowed everything as Billy sprayed it. When he finished, I wrapped him in my arms and kissed him.

“I think that’s my new favorite way to wake up. Good morning, Noah.”

“Good morning. I liked it, too.”

“C’mere.”

Billy had me move up, so I was on my knees with my cock pointing to his mouth. He wrapped his arms around me and opened his mouth. It felt so good when my cock went into his mouth! I put my hands on the wall behind the bed, and he asked me to fuck his face.

It felt so good to be inside Billy’s mouth, and it felt even better when he put my balls in one of his hands—but when he started to rub my hole with one of his fingers—“Billy! Oh! Ooooohh! That feels so—”

My whole body got tense when I started to spray in Billy’s mouth. He would moan as he swallowed my cum, and that only made everything feel even better!

When my heart slowed back down, I moved back, so I was lying next to Billy. We kissed again, and I tasted myself on his tongue. It tasted so much better that way.

“I want to cook breakfast for everybody. Can you help me?”

“Yes. That would be fun to do.”

We kissed again and got out of bed. We put our shorts on, but no t-shirts. Barkley went downstairs with us. It was real quiet, Dad and David were still asleep, and Barkley used his doggy door to go outside.

We found eggs, breakfast sausage, English muffins, canteloupe, and honeydew melon. Billy said we were going to make Southern Eggs Benedict.

Billy filled a pot with water and started to boil it. He asked me to cut up the melons for a side dish of melons. When he began cooking the sausage patties, it started to smell real good in the house—and that woke up Dad and David.

“Good morning, boys! What’s this?”

“Morning, Charlie. Noah and I are making breakfast—coffee’s ready, too.”

“Charlie—we’re keeping Billy around, right?”

“I would like to keep Billy around, David. He makes me real happy.”

Dad and David took their coffee out to the deck while Billy and I finished making breakfast. I don’t remember having Southern Eggs Benedict before, but it sure smelled good.

We took plates out to Dad and David and then went back for our own. It was soooo good!

“Billy, this is wonderful. The eggs are perfectly poached, and your hollandaise sauce is wonderful!”

“Thank you, David. I just wanted to do something special for you and Charlie. You’ve been so good to me.”

“Seeing Noah so happy is all the thanks we need, Billy. David and I are thrilled to have you become a part of our family.”

After breakfast, David and Dad said they would clean the dishes, so Billy and I decided to walk on the beach. Barkley stayed at the house this time.

We walked for twenty minutes and then turned around. On the way back to the house, one of our neighbors was standing in the water, holding his new baby in his arms.

“Good morning, Noah!”

Billy stopped and whispered to me, “That’s Anderson Cooper!” He was so funny.

“Good morning, AC. Is that your new baby?”

“It sure is! This is Wyatt.” The baby was so cute! AC looked at Billy and asked who my friend was.

“This is Billy Miller. He’s going to be my new boyfriend.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Billy. I’d shake your hand, but my arms are a little full right now.”

“That’s okay. It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Cooper.”

“Please—you can call me AC. How long are you visiting?”

“I’m here until Friday.”

“Well, I hope we run into you again. Noah, have your Dad or David give me a call. Maybe we can plan a cookout sometime.”

“Okay, AC. I’ll let them know. We’re going to go back home now.”

We started to walk back to the house, and Billy got real excited. “I can’t believe you know Anderson Cooper!”

“Yes. AC lives out here on the weekends, but he lives in the city during the week. He has a show on CNN, but I’ve never seen it.”

“I watch him all the time. He’s the best thing on CNN.”

“Oh. Okay. AC’s real nice. He has been David’s friend for a long time.”

When we got back to the house, I told David to call AC. When he finished talking on the phone, David told us that we were all going to AC’s for dinner.

Dinner was fun. AC let me hold the baby and feed him a bottle. We went home when it was Wyatt’s bedtime.

On Tuesday night, Billy and I were having fun in bed when he begged me to fuck him. When I asked him if I could make love to him instead, he smiled and got tears in his eyes. He promised me that his tears were happy ones.

I made love to Billy for the first time that night. He really liked me putting my cock inside him. I had to give him my pillow so Dad and David didn’t hear him moaning.

When I could feel I was getting close to spraying, I put my hand on Billy’s cock and rubbed it. He sprayed his cum right before I did. When we finished, we kissed and kissed. Billy told me he loved me again, and that made me happy. I’m pretty sure I loved Billy, too. I just didn’t want to say it to answer him. I felt like I wanted to say it on my own the first time I said it.

On Wednesday, we went back into the city. David was going to be on The Tonight Show again, and he took us with him! Mr. Fallon was real nice and gave Billy and me seats on the second row. David said I should wear my headphones because it could get real loud with the audience.

It was fun watching David smile and talk to Mr. Fallon. I was surprised when he started to talk about our family, and the camera turned around and showed Billy and me on TV. Mr. Fallon asked about the headphones, and David told him that I was on the spectrum and loud noises were hard for me. That was it—that’s all he said. When they went to a commercial, Billy took out his phone and texted his dad to make sure he watched the show tonight.

David played a song on the piano that he said was an excerpt from “Rhapsody in Blue.” It was real cool. They even had violins and cellos playing with the band. Everybody stood up and cheered when David finished playing. When the show was over, Mr. Fallon went into the audience. He stopped in front of us and thanked Billy and me for coming.

We had a lot of fun. We went back to the ocean house so I could go to the aquarium in the morning. Billy and I just slept and held each other that night—we were soooo sleepy!

Thursday night was the last night Billy and I would be together until we were back at Adelphi. This time I told Billy that I loved him—then I asked him to make love to me.

“Are you sure, Noah? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t hurt me. Just get me ready, and I’ll be okay.”

I really liked how Billy got me ready! I liked it so much. I sprayed my cum while his tongue was moving in and out of my hole. After that, I was really relaxed. That’s when Billy started to push his cock inside me.

It hurt a little bit at first, but Billy took his time and kissed me while he was pushing inside me. That helped me a lot. He kept putting more and more of his cock inside me, and I have never felt so full in my life!

When he was all the way in, he kissed me and told me he loved me. He started to move real slow. It felt so good! When he started to move faster, my cock started to get hard again. I loved looking up at Billy while he was moving in and out. He looked so happy.

I was happy, too. Everything was starting to feel better and better. I had to grab my pillow so I could yell. Billy told me he was getting close. He reached down to rub my cock, but as soon as he touched it, I sprayed harder than I ever have in my whole life!

After we took a shower, we crawled back into bed. Billy was the big spoon, and he whispered to me, “Noah Danner, I have never felt like this with anyone in my entire life. You are an amazing boy, and I love you more and more every day I spend with you.”

I told Billy I loved him, and the next thing I knew, I was asleep. I was happy to be in my boyfriend’s arms. I was excited to live with him when we got back to school. I love Billy Miller!

I love the chemistry between Noah and Billy. I love the effect a "typical" boyfriend has on our boy. There's just a lot I love about these two.
We go back to college in the next chapter. The boys will get closer, but there will be a bit of a challenge for our boys. it will cause some trouble in their relationship that they may or may not be able to work through. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
Thanks again for all your love and support with this story. It's become my favorite story in this series. Is it weird when an author loves his characters as much as his readers?
Stay safe!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 15
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Dont you hurt my boy! I loved this chapter! And we had an appearence of baby Wyatt!

Maybe your boy is the one who's going to do the hurting--just sayin' that anything's possible!

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Maybe your boy is the one who's going to do the hurting--just sayin' that anything's possible!

Dont make me wash your mouth out with soap.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I loved this chapter. The chemistry between Noah and Billy is just wonderful. I look forward to the next chapter with intrepidation as Noah and Billy return to college and encounter relationship problems.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Okay, if the next chapter is going to be like that, just rip the band aid off already and be done with it...you killjoy son of a......

  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Yes - that was a rather unusual remark. Let's just hope for the best.  I'm hopeful their mutual feelings for each other will be strong enough to weather the storm(s)!  Another great chapter.  Surprised Wyatt made an appearance!!  Thanks Geoff

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! So our young men went ahead at full speed, despite their fears of being a rebound relationship! They do appear to have a very strong tie to each other and can hopefully make the relationship last despite any issues that may occur. My husband and I were with other people when we met. Both were very unkind and controlling. We took the leap and rescued each other and have been together for 291/2 years. The key to a lasting relationship is communication, we argue, scream and yell, then afterward we can discuss the issue and resolve it. Holding your feelings inside and not saying what you feel lead to break ups and divorce court. Yelling isn’t bad when both sides air their views and can then reach an accommodation. If neither one is completely happy then you’ve negotiated a real solution. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..