Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,397 Words
  • 2,749 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a story written in the first-person from a teen on the Austism Spectrum. Great care has been taken to be true to the character while, at the same time, being non-offensive to my readers.

The Barnstable Chronicles: Book 5 - Beautiful Boy - 2. Say Goodbye and Start a New Adventure

Noah and Beverly return to Barnstable to pack up for their move to New York. Noah and Timmy continue the exploration of the new aspect of their relationship.
But it's time to say goodbye to Barnstable and make the move to New York.
Noah is excited to be with his Daddy and David, but one thing is missing...

“That’s a big house, Noah. Pretty, too.”

“Yes, it is. This is the best room, Timmy.”

When Nana and I were at Daddy and David’s house, I used my new camera and took pictures of every room. I saved the best floor for last—my floor!

I showed Timmy the picture of my room with the blue walls and the Toy Story posters, the Toy Story bed, and the toy story toys.

“David made you a Toy Story room! He’s nice, isn’t he?”

“Yes, David is my buddy. Pretty soon, he’s going to be my other daddy.”

“You’ll have three daddies?”

“Yes. But there’s one more room David made for me.”

I showed Timmy the picture of my playroom. That room made me very excited. There were shelves of books, games, toys, and a real computer! Daddy said I could use my new computer with my new school.

“Timmy, will you come to visit me in New York?”

“If Mommy will take me, I’ll come to visit. But you will come back here to see your Papa, won’t you?”

“Yes. Daddy said I’ll come here one weekend a month, and then during Summer vacation, I’ll be here for a whole month.”

“Okay. Can we kiss now?”

“Yes, please.”

Timmy rolled over on top of me, and we started kissing. Even though I’m excited to move to David’s new house, I will miss kissing Timmy all the time. I just hope I can make some new friends at my new school.

Timmy and I kissed for a while, and then we moved around so we could put our mouths on each other’s penises. We had our orgasms at the same time and swallowed each other’s sperms. It wasn’t long before we held each other and fell asleep.

It’s funny, but I don’t have to have Buzz with me when I'm with Timmy. I hope he doesn’t mind.

When we woke up in the morning, we were running late. We only had thirty minutes before breakfast would be ready, but we both needed to take a shower first. Timmy had an idea, though.

“We could take our shower at the same time.”

“Yes, we could do that.”

We got the water hot, and both stepped in the shower. I poured some liquid soap in my hands, and then I handed it to Timmy. He turned around and asked if I could wash his back. I did.

“Would you like me to wash your back, Noah?”

“Yes, please.”

I turned around, and Timmy started to rub his hands all over my back.

“That feels good, Timmy.”

“I liked it, too.”

Timmy surprised me when his hand went down into my butt. It surprised me more when his finger rubbed my hole. It felt so good, and my penis got big real fast!

“Oh!”

“I’m sorry, Noah. I didn’t mean to scare you!”

“You didn’t scare me. That felt good. That felt a lot better than when I clean myself there.”

“Really? Do you want me to do that again?”

“Yes, please.”

Timmy’s hand was still slippery with soap, and he moved it back down to my butt.

“Oh! Timmy!”

I was surprised by how good that feels! I leaned back against Timmy’s chest, and he put his other arm around my chest. Timmy kept rubbing his finger around my hole, and that made my penis even harder! It started bouncing around.

“Do you want me to rub your penis, too?”

“Yes, please!” I could barely talk!

Timmy was playing with my hole and rubbing my penis at the same time. I got the biggest surprise of all when his finger slipped inside! Wow! My whole body started to shake, and I yelled out, “Oooohhhh! Timmmmmy!”

He quickly pulled his finger out and told me he was sorry.

‘Put it back in, please!”

“Okay.”

He put his finger back inside me, and without even thinking, I started to move back and forth. Timmy’s finger kept going deeper and deeper, and it kept feeling better. That’s when it happened.

Timmy’s finger touched something inside me that made me yell out, and my penis exploded harder than it ever had before. I’m glad Timmy was holding onto me. I probably would have fallen down in the shower.

When I finally stopped shooting my sperms, Timmy took his finger out. I turned around and put my head on his chest.

“Wow, Noah. You really liked that?”

“Yes, Timmy. I never felt like that before. Can I do that to you sometime?”

“Yes, please.”

“But we have to get to breakfast, or Nana will be worried. I’ll do that to you tonight, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Can I kiss you?”

“Yes, please.”

I kissed Timmy and thanked him for making me feel so good.

“I like making you feel good, Noah. I like it when you make me feel good, too.”

“I’ll make you feel real good tonight, okay?”

“Okay.”

Timmy and I finished cleaning up and went down to the house for breakfast. Mrs. Henderson was there making some dinners for us. Nana was making waffles.

“Good morning, boys! Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, Nana.”

“Yes, Mrs. Danner.”

Nana put blueberries on my waffle—my favorite. She put strawberries on Timmy’s—his favorite.

“This is good, Nana!”

“I wanted to make a special breakfast because I have some special news.”

“Okay.”

“Well, when we move to New York, your Papa and PawPaw are going to move into this house. That way, when you come back to visit with your Papa, you will come back here! You’ll still have your Toy Story room and your apartment! Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Yes, Nana. I like that.”

“Can I come back here when you come down to visit?”

“Yes, Timmy. I’m coming back to visit with Papa and you.”

“Okay.”

For the next week, Nana helped me put my clothes in boxes and suitcases. She said we were going to ship the boxes and take the suitcases with us. That confused me. Why would we put my clothes on a ship? Were they going to take my clothes to David’s house on the ocean?

Nana explained that there were people who were going to take the boxes to New York for us. She said that it would make things easier for us. It was.

It was my last night in Barnstable. Daddy and David called me on the phone, but this time I could see them. They were real happy to see me and said they couldn’t wait for me to get there. I was excited, too.

I was excited to be with Timmy tonight. While I was watching Toy Story in the family room, I also had my iPad with me. I went to the Google, and I looked up different things about boys making each other feel good. Then I looked up “boys doing sex.” I found a lot of videos of boys doing sex stuff with each other.

They all did the same things Timmy and I like doing, but they did some other things I wanted to try. The main things were putting their tongues on the other boy’s hole. It sounded like that felt real good, too.

The thing that made me excited the most was when I watched one boy put his big penis inside the other boy’s hole. It looked like they both liked it a lot! I think Timmy will. Last night he wanted me to put two fingers in his hole. So far, that’s the thing he’s liked best of all!

I wasn’t sure how I would get my big penis inside Timmy’s hole, so I went back to Google. I found a lot of information. The main thing I needed was this stuff called lube. The story said it would make my penis slippery and make it easier to get inside Timmy.

Where would I find something like that? I knew I couldn’t ask Nana or Mrs. Henderson. That’s when I got an idea. I’m pretty sure Daddy likes to put his penis inside holes. So I wondered if he had some lube stuff in his bedroom. He hasn’t been there since he went to New York, so I went upstairs.

When I walked into Daddy’s bedroom, it made me feel happy. It made me remember the times when I would lay in bed with him, and he would read me stories. Or when Daddy was sad when Papa went away, and I would lay in the bed with him and hold him while he cried.

Wait! I need to find some lube stuff before Nana wonders where I am! Where would he keep it?

I decided to check the drawer in Daddy’s nightstand. I pulled it open and was surprised! There was a giant toy penis in there! I pulled it out and was surprised at how big it was! It was almost twice as big as Timmy’s big penis—and his is big!

What would Daddy do with something like this? I guess he would hold it when he sleeps like I do with Buzz. I started to put the giant penis back in the drawer when I saw a bottle with the word Platinum on it. Is that the lube stuff? I opened the bottle and poured a little bit of liquid on my finger. It was soooo slippery! That has to be the lube stuff!

I put the giant penis back and put the bottle in my pocket. I went back downstairs, and Nana was still on the phone. I stood there for a minute, and she finally asked me if I needed anything. I told her I was going up to my apartment, and she asked me to turn off the movie first. I did and went up to my apartment.

As soon as I got inside, I put the bottle of lube stuff on my bed and took off my clothes. I kind of like being naked now! It makes me happy!

I laid down on the bed. My penis was already big! I didn’t even touch it yet! I opened the bottle and poured some of the lube stuff in my hand. I rubbed it all over my penis, and wow! It was so slippery, but it felt better than anything I’ve ever felt!

I switched hands and took my slippery fingers down to my hole. Two of my fingers slipped right in. I wanted to find that spot Timmy finds every time, and there it is! Wow! My whole body got real warm, and I started moving my fingers in and out of my hole while I rubbed my penis.

I sprayed my sperms all over my face and in my mouth. I was breathing so hard! It was like when I swim for a long time. I was out of breath—and covered in my sperms.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. Do you know how hard it is to get sperms out of your hair? I did it, though.

I dried off after my shower and went back into the apartment. After I fixed the bed, I put the lube stuff in my drawer. I couldn’t wait for Timmy and me to go to bed! I was going to give him the best goodbye present ever!

That night, Mrs. Henderson stayed and had dinner with us. We had stuffed pork chops, Brussels sprouts, and fried apples. It was real good food. Nana and Mrs. Henderson cried a lot. They said it was because they were happy and sad at the same time.

They were sad because they were going to miss each other a lot. But they were happy because Papa and PawPaw wanted Mrs. Henderson to stay and help them when they moved in. That made her happy. I just wanted to get Timmy back into the apartment to give him my goodbye present.

We finally made it to the apartment. When Timmy closed the door, I wrapped my arms around him, and we kissed.

“I have a surprise for you, Timmy!”

“I like surprises.”

“I know. We need to get ready for bed, first.”

Timmy started to take off his clothes, and I did the same thing. When he started to go to the bed, I told him I wanted to take a shower with him first.

“Okay.”

We went into the shower and cleaned each other. Our penises got big pretty fast, but I told Timmy that we would play with them when we got to bed. After we were clean, we finished our shower and dried off. Then, we pulled the blankets back and laid on top of the bed.

We started kissing and touching each other. I told Timmy to lay back on the bed and that I learned some things on the Google that I was pretty sure he would like.

“Okay.”

I remember the video and one of the things the boy did. He kissed the other boy’s nipple. He also licked and sucked on it. Timmy liked it! It made him make moaning noises and call out my name. I didn’t answer him because I knew he was feeling good. Sometimes I call out Timmy’s name when he makes me feel good.

The next thing I did was slide down the bed. I asked Timmy to pull his legs up to his chest and hold them there. When he did that, his hole was right in front of my face. It was pink and wrinkly. I touched it with my finger, and it moved.

“Are you ready, Timmy?”

“Yes, please.”

I stuck my tongue out and licked his hole. I was real glad it didn’t taste like poop! I just tasted like Timmy. I like that taste.

Timmy liked my tongue touching his hole. I like making him feel good, too. Pretty soon, I started using my whole tongue, and it was making Timmy moan more than he never has before. I knew what was next, but Timmy didn’t!

When I started to push my tongue in, Timmy was surprised!

“That feels so good, Noah! Keep doing that, please!”

I kept pushing my tongue in and out of Timmy’s hole when all of a sudden, it started to squeeze around my tongue. Timmy yelled out that he was shooting his sperms. When he stopped, I looked up at Timmy and smiled.

“Did you like that, Timmy?”

“Yes, Noah. I liked that a lot. Do you want me to do that to you?”

“Not yet, I’m not finished.”

“There’s more?”

“Yes, Timmy.”

I got off the bed and went to the nightstand, where I took out the bottle of Platinum lube stuff.

“What’s that?”

“It’s called lube stuff.”

“What’s it for?”

“It makes my big penis real slippery.”

“Why do you want your penis real slippery?”

“So I can put it in your hole. Would you like me to do that?”

“I liked it when you put two fingers in there. I wanted more than that yesterday, so I’m pretty sure I would like your penis in there.”

I got back down in front of Timmy and stood on my knees. I poured some lube stuff in my hand and began to rub it on my penis. Timmy just watched me.

“You look real pretty, Noah. I like watching you put lube stuff on your penis.”

“Are you ready?”

“I think so. What am I supposed to do?”

“When I watched the video, the boy had a pillow under his butt. I think we should do that first.”

“Okay.”

Timmy grabbed a pillow and put it under his butt.

“Now, you need to spread your legs apart.”

“Okay.”

“Can I put my penis inside you now?”

“Yes, please.”

“There are two things the internet said. The first was that I am supposed to push in a little bit at a time and do it slow. The other thing is that when I push in, you push out.”

“Okay.”

I put the tip of my penis on Timmy’s hole and pushed in slow. Timmy’s eyes got wide, and he made a face when he pushed out.

“Oh! Hold it there a minute, please?”

I did what Timmy said, and I couldn’t believe how warm it was inside his hole. After a little while, he said he was ready for more.

I started to push in again. I couldn’t believe how tight and warm Timmy felt around my penis! I could feel him push out as I pushed in. I knew my penis rubbed against his special spot when Timmy’s eyes got real big, and he moaned real loud.

“Oooooh! Noah! That feels so good! Go all the way in, please!”

I did just what Timmy wanted and pushed in as far as I could. He reached his arms up, and I lowered myself so he could wrap his arms around me. I moved my lips to Timmy, and we started to kiss. Without even thinking about it, I started to move my hips and began moving in and out of Timmy’s butt.

Timmy was moaning and moving his hands all over my back. He put his legs up and around me, and I found that I could push in even deeper. Wow! It felt so good being inside Timmy!

“Do you like my penis inside you, Timmy?”

“Yes! You can go faster now, please. Go faster, please!”

I started moving faster, and before long, I was pushing in and out as fast as I could. We were both getting sweaty, and that made our bodies slide against each other.

There were so many good feelings happening. It always feels good when Timmy and I are kissing. I also like the way his fingers felt on my back. It felt real good the way our bodies would rub against each other. I liked feeling Timmy’s great big penis between us.

But the best feeling of all was the way Timmy’s butt wrapped around my penis. It was so warm and tight. It felt a hundred times better than anything we have ever done together!

Timmy and I were both moaning and breathing hard. Timmy then shouted, “Noaaaah! I’m—I’m—I’m gonna spray my sperms again!”

Timmy held onto me tighter and tighter, squeezing me with his arms and legs. I could feel his penis shooting the hot liquid between us, but the best feeling was how his butt squeezed around my penis! That made my penis shoot sperms inside his butt. I don’t think I’ve ever sprayed sperms so hard and so long in my whole life! This was the best feeling in the world!

When we finished shooting our sperms, I collapsed on top of Timmy. We kissed some more, and I asked, “Did you like my surprise, Timmy?”

“Yes, it was the best surprise ever! Can I do that to you?”

“Yes, please! But not right now. I think I need to rest a little.”

“Me too.”

We didn’t talk anymore. We both fell asleep for a little while. Then, Timmy woke me up with a kiss.

“Should we take another shower? We’re kinda messy.”

“Okay.”

My penis had slipped out of Timmy’s butt, so I was able to get out of bed pretty easy. I held my hand out to Timmy and helped him get out of bed. After that, we took another shower and cleaned up.

We crawled back into bed and held each other.

“I’m going to miss you, Noah. I’m really going to miss the things we do in bed together.”

“Yes, but I’ll be back next month, and you can stay with me. We’ll still do fun things in bed.”

“Okay.”

We didn’t get to play anymore. We both fell asleep while we were holding each other. Then, we woke up and got dressed for breakfast. While we were eating, Timmy’s mommy came to pick him up for school. We said goodbye, and he hugged me.

Nana and Timmy’s mommy looked surprised when we hugged. We had never done that before in front of anybody. While we were hugging, Timmy whispered in my ear, “I love you, Noah.” I told him I loved him, too. And then they were gone.

I started to sniffle a little, and Nana put her arms around me. “It will be okay, little one. You’ll see Timmy every time you come back here to visit your Papa.”

“Yes, I know. Can we go to Daddy and David’s house now?”

“Let’s clean the dishes and get our suitcases. The movers will be here tomorrow and get the things that we will want in New York. Are you excited? We’re going to see Daddy and David this afternoon!”

“Yes, I miss them. I’ll be happy when I see them.”

“Me too, Noah. Can you go to your apartment and bring your suitcases to the car?”

“Yes, please.”

I went to my apartment and had to make two trips so I could get my suitcases down the stairs. I took them to Nana’s car, and she put them in the back. Mrs. Henderson came out of the house and walked to me.

“Noah, I’m going to miss you and your beautiful smile. You are a wonderful boy. May I give you a hug?”

“Yes, please.”

Mrs. Henderson gave me a hug and a kiss on top of my head, and then she and Nana hugged each other. They both cried a little bit and said goodbye. Mrs. Henderson stayed on the porch and waved goodbye while Nana drove away.

I plugged my headphones into my iPad and plugged my iPad into the power in the car. Then, I started to watch Toy Story while Nana drove to New York.

It was a long drive to New York. Well, it took longer in the car than it did on the airplane. When we got to a place called New Rochelle, Nana said we would be there in about an hour. She asked me if I was hungry. I was.

We stopped at Wendy’s, and I had some chicken nuggets and French fries. Nana had a salad with chicken on it. When we finished eating, we got back in Nana’s car. She looked at me and smiled.

“Let’s go see Daddy!”

“Yes, please. And David!”

“Yes! Are you getting excited?”

“Yes, please.”

The closer we got to the city, the taller the buildings got. I could see the tallest buildings in the distance. That was New York City, and Daddy and David were there!

A little while later, Nana told her phone to call Charlie—that’s Daddy’s name. She said when Daddy picked up the phone, I could tell him we would be there in twenty minutes or so.

“Hello?”

“Daddy?”

“Is that my beautiful boy?”

“Yes, it is. But I’m not a boy anymore—remember?”

“That’s right. Let me try again. Is that my beautiful man?”

“Daddy! You already know it’s me!”

“Oh, you got me there, Noah. Are you getting close?”

“Yes, Nana said I could tell you we would be there in twenty minutes or so.”

I hear David’s voice in the background, “Is that my buddy Noah?”

“Hi, buddy David. Nana is driving and said we will be there in twenty minutes or so.”

“I can’t wait to see you and hold you in my arms, son. I’ve missed you so much!”

“Me too, Daddy—and David.”

“Darling, the traffic is getting heavier now. I’m going to hang up. We’ll see you both soon.”

“Love you, Mama!”

“I love you, too—both of you—so much!”

Nana was right! It was about twenty minutes later when we pulled up in front of Daddy’s house. Daddy and David came running down the front stairs and told Mama to grab our suitcases. He would take the car to the parking garage and show her where it was later on.

It was hard for me to get out of the car because cars were moving beside it. I started to get worried, but David walked out to the street and stopped the cars from moving so I could get out.

I got out, and David told me to get on to the sidewalk so he could hug me. I did that and waited for him. David closed my door and helped Nana with the suitcases. They got everything to the sidewalk, and Nana hugged David. I stood there and waited for my hug.

When David hugged me, he said, “Hi, buddy! Welcome to your new home!”

“It’s a pretty home—big, too!”

“I missed you so much, Noah! I’m glad our family is back together!”

“Me too. Where did Daddy go?”

“He went to park Nana’s car. It’s in another building down the street. He’ll be here very, very soon. Would you like to get something to drink while we wait for him?”

“Okay.”

We walked in the door, and there was a sign across the entry that said Welcome Home Nana and Noah! That made me smile—Nana did, too.

“Apple juice, buddy?”

“Yes, please.”

David took my hand and walked with me to the kitchen.

“Beverly? Pinot Grigio?”

“You know me well, David!”

David poured two glasses of wine. He said one was for Nana, and one was for Daddy.

“What are you going to drink?”

David pulled two boxes of apple juice out of the refrigerator and said, “I like drinking apple juice with my buddy!”

That made me smile. I really like David. Just then, Daddy walked in the door and ran back to the kitchen. He kissed Nana and said, “Welcome home, Mama. I’m so happy you’re here!”

Daddy held his arms out to me and took me in his arms. “You are my handsome young man, Noah. I’m so glad you’re here now!”

“Me too, Daddy.”

David handed me my apple juice when Daddy let go of me.

“A toast?”

Daddy smiled and said, “To our family—back together once again—and ready to begin a new adventure in New York City!”

Everybody said, “Cheers!” and took a drink.

I was excited, but at the same time, a little scared. I didn’t know anybody here. Timmy wasn’t here—and tomorrow I was going to go and visit my new school.

I hope I can make a new friend like Timmy. I miss Timmy already.

There you go! Will Noah and Timmy be able to continue their budding, new relationship? It's hard enough for "typicals" to maintain a long-distance relationship. How will "atypicals" handle it?
In the next adventure of Noah's young life, he visits the Aaron School--a school designed for kids on the spectrum. He's never experienced a place where everyone was just like him. Will he begin making new friends? (haha--you know he will!) Will it happen right away? (Who knows? I do!)
Thank you SO MUCH for your positive feedback on the style of this story. I was another challenge writing the intimate scenes with the innocence of Noah's thoughts. I hope that worked. Luckily there won't be that much intimacy in this book--just a lot of growth and adventure!
Let me know your thoughts! Now I'm back to Charlotte to conclude the PK book!
Love you all! Be Safe!
-Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 13
Thank you to all my readers for their love and support in this series of books. Your comments and reviews mean more to me than you could ever know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another beautiful chapter in the story of Noah. I love how it is written from Noah's perspective, everything comes across perfectly.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Noah is so innocent and nice, I just hope that no one takes advantage of that as he gets older. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Poor Noah, I can't wait to see how he handles the New School. I'm sure he's gonna miss Timmy as I am too. I sure hope they keep in touch and things work out that Noah and Timmy can be together forever. I'm sure it's gonna be a little rough starting without Timmy, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

What a sweet, endearingly innocent chapter. That was a difficult balance to achieve, and you made it look effortless.

i’m absolutely loving this story!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! You continue to amaze me with the incredible way you can let all of us feel the emotions and understand the feelings of each character. The telling of this story from Noah’s perspective is absolutely brilliant. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..