Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jacob Finding His Way - 28. Chapter 28

As I was walking to my third period class, I had to take the stairs. My class is on the third floor. I was in such a good mood with what I just accomplished. It wasn’t for ROTC, but it was for myself. I showed myself that I could do what I promise if I set my mind to it.

As I was walking up the staircase, two other students were walking down. They started talking to each other. I really didn’t pay it any mind until they yelled up to me. Here we go again with this crap. When will this ever end!

They kept saying crap to me and then started pushing me around. I wasn’t going to take this from them or anyone for that matter. As I was getting ready to fight, I knew I had a fight on my hands. I saw the kid behind me getting ready to throw a punch when the guy in front of me already was throwing his.

I moved out of the way as they both threw their punch. They actually hit each other when the punches landed. I just stood there laughing at what had happened. I didn’t mean to laugh, but man, it was funny!

They got up rubbing their faces looking at me.

“You fucking faggot you think this is funny?”

They charged at me at the same time. I just moved to the left and once again they missed. This was like the two stooges or something. They are beating themselves up without me even laying a hand on them.

They stumbled hitting the ground hard. They got up quickly and charged at me again. I moved and they missed. I gave one of the guys a push in return he hit the other and they landed on the ground again.

“If you pick a fight, you should be sure that you guys are going to be able to win. Now you both can go home and tell your Mommies that you got beat up by a faggot!”

I sat there laughing as they pulled themselves off the ground again. They just stood their ground and not charging this time. I figure they learned after two falls it was best for them to fight in one spot.

They moved up closer and threw a couple of punches. I dodged the punches and threw a couple of mine as I was moving to the right. I actually connected on both punches. Once again they moved in and threw another punch each. This time they actually connected. It stung but nothing more than that.

I decided right there and then, enough is enough. I wasn’t going to be playing with these guys anymore. I am going to end this one way another. Either they are going down or I am going down. But one of us is going to walk away from this very soon.

I stepped forward and started throwing punch after punch. Many of the punches I was throwing were actually connecting. I was using all the anger that I had kept down inside of me and just let it all out.

I wailed all over these guys. As they hit the ground I was right on top of them. From the moment I decided to throw the first punch until now. They had no idea what hit them. I was down on my knees punching their chest and stomachs. I already did a job to their faces.

I got a grip of myself and got up from the floor. I looked down to these two bloody faces looking up at me. I stepped over them and spoke up.

“I dare you to say something about me again. It really looks bad that a faggot, as you said just kicked both of your asses at the same time. If you say one word or tell who did this to you, I will do worse the next time we meet. This faggot isn’t taking anymore shit from you or any others like you!”

I looked at them with a glare of hate in my eyes. I knew they got the message I just sent them. I just walked away from the two souls on the ground. I started thinking about what I said in the emotion of fighting.

I just came out to kids at school. I never meant to, but I did. Being angry and in the mood of the fighting, I just said it. I hope they do not repeat what I just told them.

I got to my third period class and walked in. Joey looked up as I handed the note to my teacher. I walked over to the desk by Joey where I sat. Joey actually carried my books into class for me.

I was now coming down form the high of the fight. I started shaking and trembling as I sat in Trig class. Joey saw I was trembling; he reached over and put his hands on mine. I looked up at him and he had worried look in his eyes. He actually knew there was something wrong.

I just smiled at Joey and grasped onto his hand. Just holding it for the few seconds I held it actually felt really good. It kind of made me feel a little better and I calmed down a bit.

We sat there in trig listening to the teacher. I love math and I am very good at it. I just don’t like the way this teacher goes through the problems. She really doesn’t explain them to the class. So those who do have a hard time with math are completely lost.

The bell rang so Joey and I headed to our lockers to put away our books. As we went to the staircase there is a crowd of students surrounding the spot where the kids I left on the floor had been. They still haven’t gotten up, but I then saw the nurse there with them. I shook my head as Joey wanted to see what was going on.

I pulled him away for us to get to the lockers. Once we put away our books, we headed down to the cafeteria. Joey was still asking what I thought had happened.

“Come on Jake, those guys looked like they were ran over by a train or something!”

“Maybe they picked a fight with the wrong person. That person was able to beat the shit out of them. That is what I think had happened.” I said somewhat cryptically.

We walked into the cafeteria and grabbed our trays. Both Joey and I were no longer on the free lunch program so we could ask for anything we wanted and as much we wanted. Sometimes the food was good, but other times, well let’s just say if you ever attended public school you know what I mean.

We made our way to the table and sat down. I couldn’t believe what the guys were talking about. It seems it has already gotten around school already about the two kids on the third floor stairway.

There were already a couple versions of what had happened and none of the versions was even close to the truth. One of the versions David heard was it was like five guys that jumped those kids. Chase and Linda said that wasn’t true, they heard it was like ten not five.

I couldn’t help it; I started laughing at the stories that were already circling around. The table got quiet and they all looked at me at the same time. I stopped laughing and grabbed my fork from the tray. Chase was sitting next me and grabbed my wrist and moved my hand up to his face.

“Wait a minute here guys. Jake what in the world is going on here? You have blood on your sleeve and wrist plus your knuckles are all red and some cuts. Let me see your other fist man!”

He went and grabbed for more other hand. I jerked away and got my arm free. I just stared at Chase then back at Joey. Joey once again had a worried look in his face.

“I believe we have the story wrong here. Jake here knows exactly what had happened to those kids upstairs. Jake you need to let us know what had happened so we can protect you when the heat comes down.” Chase said as he looked around the table.

I looked around and saw that all eyes were on me. I knew I had to explain away my fist and the blood on my clothes. Damn it, why didn’t I check my clothes before going to class?

“Look guys, it was nothing but those asses being nothing but dicks. They said something to themselves as they walked by. Then they came up and called me faggot and started to throw punches.

I gave them a lesson that this faggot was not going to take it anymore. So I gave them a couple I jabs and walked away!”

Everyone just looked at me knowing there were more then that to the story. It wasn’t just a couple of jabs I gave them.

“Come on Jake tell us what happened, for real this time!” Tom spoke up this time.

“You guys, it really wasn’t anything at all. Let’s just drop it please!”

“We want to know in order to protect you if all hell breaks loose. These guys got what was coming to them. We do not want you to be put out to dry!” I was just looking at Chase as he was talking.

“Ok here is the story for the beginning…..”

They knew that Joey and I went out on a date on Saturday. What they didn’t know was that those guys saw us on our date and how we were “together”. They figured they could beat me up because I was gay. I told them about what they said and how at first they looked like the two stooges and how they were beating themselves up.

I had to defend myself when they didn’t want to let up. I told them the story as they looked on and listened to me as I spoke. To say I had their attention is an understatement. They were hanging onto every word I was saying. In certain parts they made some kind of noise. Once I finished I looked around the table.

“Well guys, that’s what happened with those dicks! You can see I had no choice but to defend myself when it came down to it.”

Joey squeezed my hand under the table as he did when I was telling the story. At first no one spoke up, and then all at once they started to chime in.

We sat there talking about what had happened up until it was time for Joey to get to his practice. We headed off to the ROTC building where Joey could practice with the rifle team. While he practiced I used this time to get the next edition of the newsletter off the ground. When I first start the newsletter, it is harder than it is now where it is just going over it and making sure all the articles are where they make sense in the newsletter.

(ALEJANDRO POINT OF VIEW)

I was pulled out of my cell for court, but I was chained and handcuffed. This time the guards didn’t even take me to the waiting cells downstairs for court. They were taking me straight to court from my cell.

I took the long concrete trip down the winding tunnel to court. I was guarded by four guards on the way down. They were not allowed to speak with me or even answer any questions. I figure the DA wasn’t taking anymore chances.

Once I arrived to the court room, the guards didn’t even take off the chains and leave me in just handcuffs like they normally do that when we appear in court.

I walked over and met up with my attorney. He explained what I needed to do. He asked me once again if this is what I wanted. I confirmed I wanted to do the plea bargain. I knew I wasn’t going to win in court and I could get worse than what the jury gave me before.

As the District Attorney walked in and took his seat at his table, he looked over to me, then back to his paper work. I really hope he didn’t change his mind on the plea deal he has offered. At least with the agreement, I will have some kind of life in front of me.

My thoughts were disturbed when the judge came in and we had to get up. The judge took his seat and asked the rest of us to do so. He looked over to me then back over to the District Attorney’s table. Then he looked back to the paper work before him.

“I see we have come to a plea bargain in this case! Is this correct?”

“Yes your honor we have reached a plea bargain in this case.” Both my attorney and the District Attorney said at the same time. While they got up and then sat right back down.

“Will the defendant please rise?”

I stood up along side my attorney and looked straight at the judge.

“We are here in the matter of the State of Texas versus Alejandro Garcia. The defendant has reached a plea bargain in this matter.”

Once again the judge with through the paper works and then looked at the District Attorney.

“Mr. Anderson am I reading this plea bargain correctly, sir? You have offered the defendant a plea of twenty five years with the other charges running concurrent?”

“Yes sir I did. I wanted to make sure we locked away this defendant for a long time.”

“Mr. Anderson with what this defendant has done, he doesn’t deserve this court to be as nice as you are making it out to be. He can get paroled in half of the time. No, Mr. Anderson I will not accept this plea as written.”

“Your honor, it is what the jury was going to give him when he was found guilty sir.” The District Attorney pleaded with the judge.

“No, the jury was going to give him twenty five years with the other charges running consecutively. He would have never gotten out of prison the way the jury sentenced him. I cannot allow this defendant to do what he has done and walk out of prison in fifteen years” the judge pronounced.

The court room went dead quiet. The District Attorney got up and ruffled through his paperwork. Then he looked over to my table and waved my attorney over.

They talked awhile there at the table. It doesn’t look like it is going my way at all. I can’t believe this judge is giving the District Attorney a hard time. We both agreed on the plea bargain.

My attorney came back to our table and leaned over to me.

“Look, he is going to try to sell the judge on the twenty five years without possibility of parole.”

I just looked at my attorney ‘thinking what the hell is going on here? I want to get out while I am young’.

“Why? We all agreed on the deal. This judge is giving me a hard time.”

“Either you take that or the plea gets thrown out and we go to trial. Alex, if you think he is giving you a hard time now, just wait and see what he does to us in trial. I do not want to go that direction, and, Alex, neither do you!”

I just sat there for a few minutes thinking over what my attorney said. He was right on all points. I will be found guilty and the judge will pass sentence on me. He will throw the book at me.

“Ok I will take the twenty five years without parole.” I said in defeat.

My attorney nodded his head to the District Attorney.

The D.A. stood and addressed the judge; “Your honor, if it pleases the court we will change the plea to twenty five years without possibility of parole for Mr. Garcia.”

The judge looked straight at me. His stare went right through me like a knife through soft butter as he looked at me. He wasn’t going to give me any wiggle room at all.

“Mr. Anderson I need to know what you plan to do with the open charges that have not yet been presented to the court.”

“Your honor, I plan to dismiss them with prejudice leaving it open to recharge Mr. Garcia in the future if I so desire” The D.A. stated.

“Mr. Anderson, these charges have a statue of limitations on them. When do you plan to re-file the charges again?” the judge inquired.

“I will look at them and see how strong they are in order to charge Mr. Garcia again with them.”

“No Mr. Anderson I will not allow that sir! You ran for your office being tough on crime; not letting the guilty go free. You are going against the very principles you ran on” the judge snapped back.

“Your honor, with all due respect, when and how the charges are filed is still up to my office’s discretion, sir!”

“That is true, but if you plan to run your office in that manner, you will get no favors from this court on this case or any case in the future.”

“Your honor I am respecting the court and presenting the court with the plea as agreed to between the two parties” Mr. Anderson stated, holding his line as best he could.

“Fine then, Mr. Anderson; let’s do it your way. Will the defendant please rise?”

I got up very nervous with this judge. He doesn’t look like he is going to take the plea as agreed upon.

“Mr. Alejandro Garcia, this court will not be so gracious on your sentencing. You decided to shoot up a school at which time there was several hundred students in the area; several of which landed up in the hospital. You have been charged with two hundred and thirty two counts of attempted murder.

Then, you harassed and terrorized a witness against you in this case. You further tried to kill this witness several times! You hired or ordered to killing of this witness several times. Then when those you ordered to kill the witness didn’t succeed, you tried to kill them as well.

Now you are in front of me and asking this court to give you only twenty five years in prison. I cannot live with myself knowing that one day you will be out and able to terrorize the community again. If the District Attorney here doesn’t have the will power or desire to throw the book at you; it leaves it up to me.

You terrorized this community, Mr. Garcia. You tried to kill hundreds of students that were attending school, minding their own business. I am giving you the twenty five years as you agreed with the District Attorney without the chance of parole. I will allow the other charges run concurrent with the first.

What I will not do is allow you to leave this court with a slap on the hand for what you did. I will request and get new charges brought against you under the federal terrorism statutes, sir.”

I didn’t know what in the world was going on. It looked like the judge is giving me the plea bargain but he is talking about new charges as well.

“Now Mr. Garcia in order for your plea to be accepted, you must stand in front of me and you must elocute to what you have done in detail. If I feel it isn’t enough, if you’re lying to me, or not abiding by the rules of this court, I will throw out the plea and put this in front of a jury” the judge proclaimed.

My attorney grabbed my arm and looked at me. “Alex, if you stand here and say what the judge needs you to say, it will screw you. The Federal District Attorney could use what you say in this court against you and you will not ever see the sunlight in your life again.”

I just looked at my attorney just stunned at how this is coming out. He looked at me then back at the judge.

“Your honor I am advising my client not to say a word on the record as you requested. You plan to have my client charged on the Federal level. By talking to you in detail ensures my client would be convicted across the board.

What will it take to keep it out of the federal hands; to keep it at the State level your honor?” my attorney pleaded.

“Mr. Garcia to plea guilty to the attempted murder of Jacob Hernandez, as he is already doing, and four additional attempted murders in the school shootings two years ago! I will give him twenty five years for each to run consecutively. But leave open the possibility of parole. If your client is good in prison he might get out when he is eighty, when he is not able to do harm to the community he terrorized as a young man” the judge stated with no emotion other than his deep convictions.

I was shocked at what the judge just said. I will more than likely die in prison. I really believe that is what the judge wants. I turned to my attorney and shook my head no. I wasn’t about to spend my entire life behind bars.

“Alex if you take the original plea and talk as the judge is asking you to, it will be worse with the Federal District Attorney.”

“I will roll the dice on it, sir!” I stated with my own convictions.

“My client wishes to take the regional plea agreement the District Attorney has offered. I want it on the record that I strongly object to it and the way this court is handling this plea arrangement. Further, I have advised my client to not accept and he is doing so against advice of counsel” my attorney concluded.

“Mr. Garcia you need to tell this court several things before you go into what you did….”

The judge sat there asking me if I was being forced into the plea arrangement, I understood what I was doing, and the plea was explained to me fully. I answered yes to those questions. I then stood there on the record telling the court what I had done from the shooting at the school all the way to me trying to kill Jacob Hernandez outside his house.

The judge accepted what I had said and sentenced me to twenty five years without the chance of parole. He adjourned the court and left the bench. I looked at my attorney and just couldn’t believe what had just happened. Then the District Attorney came up to me and said something I was stunned to hear him say.

“Judges can only recommend charges to be filed. They cannot force the charges to be filed. No District Attorney’s office likes to be told from a judge what charges they should and shouldn’t charge. We all stick together. Once the Federal District Attorney sees how the judge handled himself here, they won’t file. We don’t like being treated like school kids in the courtroom.

You will have a second chance in life in your forties Mr. Garcia. Please do not mess it up. Do your time in prison, stay out of trouble, and have a chance at a life.”

The District Attorney shook my hand and my attorney’s hand. I was pulled off to make my journey back to my cell. I need to get used to these white walls. I will be spending the first half of my life looking at them. I plan to do right and get out having half a life left to live. If only I could have the last three years of my life back. Boy, would I do it different.

(CHASE’S POINT OF VIEW)

Linda and I sat watching television with Jake and Joey after school. Jake decided to turn in early because he had to get his uniform ready for tomorrow. Joey followed right behind him. I was happy to be alone with Linda.

We stopped watching the movie and just kissed for awhile. I saw in Linda’s eyes that she was getting into it. I took hold of her hand, pulled her up from the couch and up the stairs.

Right as I shut the door, Linda and I were all over each other. We barely made it to the bed in time.

I was having my first night of heavy sex with a girl! I was enjoying every minute of it. I love Linda and now I know Linda loves me as well. We didn’t come up for air for over two hours.

Once we did, we only had time to clean up. Linda had to get home before her parents get mad at her. At the door I kissed her goodnight and wished her sweet dreams. I know I will be having some.

I closed the door and headed back up to my room. I just lay on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn’t believe the great sex I just had with Linda. Thinking about what I had just done, I ended up thinking myself to sleep about my first orgasm that I didn’t create all by myself!

(DAVID’S POINT OF VIEW)

As soon as school was over I headed over to my grandmother’s house. My dad called me and asked me to drop by because he needed to talk with me. As soon as I walked in the door, I knew it was serious because my dad was already home and waiting for me!

“David come into the living room please, son!” I walked in as my dad was waving his hand to me to follow.

“What is up dad? Why did you need to talk with me today?”

“David, I need to tell you that I was appointed by the Governor of the State of Texas to a State Judge seat. This means we will be moving to Austin in order for me to take the appointment.”

I just looked at my father like a deer caught in the headlights; “Dad I really want to graduate with my friends that I grew up with. Please dad, let me do that!”

“I understand that David, but it isn’t right to ask Jacob to be holding on this burden.”

“Please dad, let me stay. Jake already said it was fine with him that I staid at his house. The only thing Jake wants is that he doesn’t have to pay for my personal things while I stay in his house!”

“Are you sure that is what Jake said, son?” Dad asked.

“Yes dad. He sat me down and told me that. If you don’t believe me, talk to him for yourself!”

“I believe you son. I do need to speak with him no matter what though. I will be leaving my son in his house and care and that is no small matter.”

“Ok then let me call him and have him come over to talk with you” I said daring to hope.

My dad nodded at me and I headed to the phone. I called up the house and Joey’s mom answered the phone. She put Jake on the line for me. I told him what was going on and he had no problem coming over to speak with my dad. He will also be bringing Joey’s mom with him to show there is an adult in the house watching over us.

I sat talking to my dad about school and Tom. He seemed to be happy for me that Tom and I had gotten things straightened out and is back together again. We also talked about how it was living with Jacob and the guys. I explained how the everyday routine of things was in the house. My dad was more surprised about the house rules and the chores we had to do everyday.

“See son, not matter where you go, you will have to always work hard and do chores!” my dad said realizing that I was learning a lesson and not with him as the mentor.

We both laughed and the door bell rang. I ran and answered the door. It was Jake and Mrs. Alvarez at the door. I let them in and showed them to the living room where my dad was waiting to speak with them. I introduced them to my father and they started talking.

My dad explained to Jake about his appointment to the bench and the move the family is going to have to make in order for him to take the job. He talked about his concerns with Jake and what he wanted in the matters that pertained to me.

As my dad was sitting there pretty much giving Jake the third degree, I really felt bad for Jake. I didn’t want to put him through this at all. He doesn’t deserve being told what my dad was telling him and not allowing him to speak up.

Finally my dad shut up and allowed Jake to talk.

“Well sir I completely understand everything you are saying here to me today. Just to let you know that if you decide to let David stay, he will taken care of. He will always have food in his belly and a roof over his head.

But I will not pay for anything else. The rest will be up to you, sir. I can understand that you deserve the appointment you are getting from the governor. I also understand David’s already having built a foundation here of friends and love ones. He should be allowed to finish high school here and then go off to what ever college he wishes to attend.

So the decision is up to you and your wife in this matter. I just hope you keep all the options and ramifications on the table as you speak about this!” Jake stated in a very mature adult-like manner.

“Jake can I ask you this? If we decide to take David with us and he refuses and hides in your house. Will you send him back home to us?”

“It isn’t right for you to ask me that, sir. It is wrong to think that of your son. David is an upright and honorable man. I have come to love him as a brother. If this does come to pass, I will do everything I can to keep David safe and happy.”

The room got quiet. Then my dad looked up at me. “Ok son you can stay here and finish high school. If you get in trouble for whatever reason, you will move to Austin with us. I will keep my end of the original deal and pay for your needs. Also I will continue to send Jake a monthly check for expenses in the house.”

My dad got up and headed out of the living room leaving me with Jake and Joey’s mother sitting there in the room! She wasn’t even asked one question in the entire talk Jake had with my dad.

Jake got up and headed out the door with Mrs. Alvarez. I really didn’t like the idea of my dad putting Jake on the spot like he did. My dad is an attorney and a damn good one. He is now going to be a judge after all. He acts as an attorney in anything he does, all the time.

“Jake I need a ride back to house if that is ok?” I asked.

“That is fine with me! Go ahead and say your goodbyes and meet us in the car!” Jake replied, seemingly unaffected by my dad’s giving him the third degree interrogation.

I went over and said goodbye to my family and gave them a kiss on the cheek. My dad reminded me of his warnings and rules in order for me to stay here. I headed out and joined Jake and Mrs. Alvarez in the car. All the way home it was very quiet in the car.

(JOEY’S POINT OF VIEW)

The week was going by quickly. Before I knew it, it was Friday night. It was time to play some football. I was getting more and more excited as the each week went by. This week was no different with how I played.

We easily beat Franklin High School. I carried the ball for another three touch downs, and raking in two hundred and forty eight yards of play. The final score of the game was thirty one to seven.

We had our second string on the field playing the whole fourth quarter. That is when Franklin scored their only touchdown of the game. I just had fun looking on as we took another win. We are well on our way and it seems the only ones that can beat us, is us.

The excitement didn’t happen until after the game in the locker room. It was the normal routine we have gotten into. I showered and got changed along side the guys. But today it was going to be different and I felt it in my gut.

The guys started teasing and playing in the shower. They slammed each other on their dick size and how many woman they screwed. You knew all the guys were lying about the amount of woman they screwed. It was just guys talking.

Then they turned their attention over to me and just wouldn’t let up on their teasing.

“Joey, in your case how many guys have you screwed? Or are you the bitch every time?”

They high fived each other as they laughed at their stupid jokes. I so badly wanted to go over there and punch them. I just bit my tongue.

“Come on Joey you can tell us. We are just buds talking about the screws we have had!”

I just looked at them and just walked out of the shower. They all at the same time yelled for me to come back. I was not about to go back in there too be the butt of their jokes. I got dressed and just headed out to meet up with Jake.

I walked around the building to the parking lot. I found Jake just sitting there in the car minding his own business. I am one lucky man that this guy has stuck with me through it all. I know I don’t deserve it.

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

I sat there watching Joey playing football. I was so proud of him out there. If only his father was alive to see what his son has become. Every time Joey came off the field, he would do the sign we made up to let each other know our love for one another.

I think Joey has broken some kind of school record. He has to have with all the yards he ran in the game tonight. I really knew he was enjoying himself. Just the smile on his face told the complete story.

I looked up and saw Joey heading over to the car. I knew something had gone wrong. He had the look of a hurt seal. I opened the door for Joey to get in. As he sat down in the seat and was closing the door, he started crying.

I couldn’t understand a word that was being said through his sobs. I just went over and held him as he was crying. The little I could understand is that something had happened in the locker room with the guys.

I just sat there consoling Joey as he was crying. “Joey you know these guys are going to say stupid things sometimes. You need to take it with a grain of salt.”

“I know Jake, it just bothers me!”

“Joey you are the one that is more open then I am. This shouldn’t be bothering you at all. Just stand up to these guys and say what ever comes across your mind. Don’t let these guys get to you like this.”

“You are right and I know you are right, Jake. I wish I could be a strong as you on this. I am not afraid of people knowing what I am. I just do not want the same things that happened like my freshman year did.”

Right as I was about to respond I heard a knock on the window. I looked over and saw several of the football team members standing at my window. I was about to shit my pants right there. They saw us hugging in the car.

I got out of the car as Joey got out on the other side. I walked over to the front of the car and didn’t take my eyes off of the guys that came. Joey moved right next to me as we made it to the front of the car. At first I started thinking it was a bad idea on getting out of the car. But the looks on the guy’s faces were not of hate.

“What is up guys? Sorry for scaring you guys the way we did!”

“No problem at all! We were just talking about things that happened in the locker room.”

“It looked like more then talking by the looks of it!”

“I was consoling a friend while he was hurting. Nothing is wrong with doing that!” I snapped back.

“Come on Jake and Joey we do not care if you two are an item. You should just trust us and tell us that you are. That way you don’t have to hide it any longer!”

I just looked at the guys with a stunned look on my face. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. They all agreed with what was said either by shaking their heads or grunts.

“Look I know you guys were playing in the showers with Joey. Just the way the wording was said. Joey here can take a lot, just not an onslaught of ragging on him!” I reacted calmly.

“Look we didn’t mean to do that to Joey. We were just playing with him; that was all. We were trying to include him with the team fun after the game. We were just blowing off some steam that’s all.”

I looked over to Joey and then back to them. I knew they were right. Joey wants to be included and when they do, he runs out. He cannot do that because they will never respect him again.

“I understand and I am sorry for acting like a bitch as you would say!” Joey said cracking a smile.

The guys started laughing and patting him on his shoulder. I was happy for him and what he said. He is finally growing a pair.

“So are you guys a couple or not? We are not going to do anything! We already know it is true, we just want you guys to be comfortable telling us.”

Joey looked over at me with pleading eyes. I looked at the guys and did something I thought I never would have in a million years. My heart started racing and my palms were sweating like a faucet. I know you can tell I was very uneasy about what I was going to have to say, but I said it anyways.

“Yes Joey and I are a couple and have been for couple years now!” I finally blurted out.

The guys looked at each other and smiled. “That is cool man. We are happy that you guys are a couple and for such a long time.”

“Hey Jake, I heard you have some bad ass scars from all the surgery’s you had.”

Just like that we were accepted like nothing. I was surprised by it. If it was this easy, why didn’t we do this a long time ago? We were accepted for who we were finally.

We just sat out there talking about the shit Joey and I have gone through so far. They really wanted to see my scars. I never showed them off to anyone. I am very self conscious by not having a shirt on. I don’t want people to see me and the scars I have.

The guys kept asking, so I decided to show them. I took off my shirt and got under the lights in the parking lot for the guys to see. Each of them just looked and ran their fingers across many of the scars. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

About ten minutes later I put back on my shirt and headed back to the car. We said our goodbyes and headed out. Joey looked beat more emotionally than anything else. I needed to get some sleep for Track in the morning.

As soon as we got home we headed upstairs and went straight to bed. I got undressed and crawled into bed. I started sleeping in the nude now for a while. I just like the way it feels and how the heat from Joey’s nude body radiates off of him. I can freely reach down and take hold of my Joey’s love stick and jewels anytime I want. Many times that’s how I fall asleep…holding his treasures.

Joey followed right after me into bed. He knew I couldn’t fall asleep anymore without him snuggled up next to me. The minute I wrapped my arms around Joey and my head hit the pillow, I was out. I don’t think I even sought out the treasures to hold before I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, the alarm was going off. I pulled myself out of bed and got ready. I really didn’t want to go. I just wanted to sleep. As soon as I was ready I went over to the bed and kissed Joey on his forehead.

It was a beautiful day for a track meet. It wasn’t too hot or too cold. Just right for the running I had today. Just as before I ran in the same races, and as before I won them. I decided I was going to work on beating the record for the mile. I want to hold that record.

We took the meet and were well on our way winning the district. No school was even near as at this point. Their wins are all over the place. It was so bad and spread out. No one really knows who is in second place.

Soon as the meet was over and we took our trophies, I headed home. Once I turned on our block, I was happy to be almost home. I just wanted to get inside and laze around for the rest of the day. I was dead on my feet.

I wasn’t going to have such luck. The minute I walked in the door, Joey grabbed me and dragged me into the den. My mother was sitting there with my sister. They didn’t look like what ever the news was, was going to be good news.

I sat down on the chair and just looked over to Joey and then my sister and mother. Then I heard my grandfather on the line starting to talk with me.

“Jake, son, are you here finally?”

“Yes grandpa I just walked in! What is going on sir?”

“Your older brother is sick and is in the hospital right now. He was rushed in due to pain in his stomach. I was told it was due to all the medicine he has been on. It ripped the insides of his stomach all up.

He will never be able to use the bathroom normally again. He will need to be using a bag for the rest of his life.

To say that I am not happy is an understatement. Jake I need your help in this matter. You’re really the one that is running things up there. Your mom has been fighting the State to get her parental rights back. With this, she will win.

I do not want him at this school in Lander Wyoming anymore. But at the same time they will not hand over any control to me because of my age. Your mom can get it and hand it over to you without a problem because of your stature money wise.”

I looked at my mom to see what her thoughts are in this. She wasn’t saying a word to me about what she was thinking. I really don’t know what to say here.

“Grandpa isn’t there another State school for him? I am not saying to do so, but it looks like mom is happier with him in a State school than over here with us.”

“Jake it isn’t that I am happier with your older brother in a State school. It is just that it is better for him. I checked in with the programs in Texas. They are worse then any program in Wyoming. I don’t want to put your brother through that.”

“Glorie the problem right now is that he is sick and needs family around him. I really believe family will do a lot better than any State school can offer. I have been there and seen what many families have done. They put their kids in there and forget all about them. I do not want that to happen here.

Jake, you can take care of your brother with what you make off of your dividends every quarter! Instead of investing back eight percent, you invest sixty percent of them. You will get it back more in love more than money. That is better than money.”

“Grandpa I agree with you on this. Let’s do this first; we need him to be healthy again before any move happens. Second, we need to look into what the state of Texas has to offer now compared to when we first moved here. More then likely we will need to go private rather than depend on the State. Third, if we do go private, what will it take to get it done? Money as you said isn’t a problem as it was years ago. I do not care about spending on my brother. And then finally we need to plan and go up there and pick him up. What are we going to need to get that done?

I want this to all happen before he is released back to Lander and we have even a harder time getting him out at that point.”

“I agree Jake and I will get the ball rolling on this side to get him released to you or your mother. You do everything on your side and do whatever it takes to get him closer to his family. He deserves that more than ever.”

“I agree grandpa and I will work on it tomorrow as soon as the offices open. In the mean time we will get one of the rooms ready for him to stay here.”

“That is good idea and a way to get it going. Glorie please be ready for the phone calls just in case. Other than that, thank you and love you all.”

“We love you to grandpa. Talk with you soon!” We all said at once and I hung up the phone.

My mom doesn’t look happy whatsoever. I know her and she thinks we have stepped on her feet. She got up and grabbed on my sister.

“Let’s go and get home. Your grandfather and brother seem to think they could call the shots on decisions that are mine to make. So let’s leave them here to attend to business.

Jake if you move your brother here, it is all on you. He is a handful and if he gets into any trouble or anything. I will send the call to you.”

“That is fine mom and I accept. He is my brother and I want him to be safe. I love you and be careful on your way home. I will call you and let you know what is going on!”

“Don’t bother. It is all on you and your grandfather. I will sign the rights over to you. I love you Jake and I will speak with you through the week.”

With that my mom left with my sister. I learned a long time ago not to talk with her when she is the way she is. It will make it worse rather than better. I know we hurt her, but we also need to think what is best for the family. When my mom first tried to get my brother down here, she didn’t have the money, now we do.

I grabbed onto Joey and we headed to watch TV with the guys and Joey’s sister. We sat on our normal couch and just watched what they were watching. I wasn’t paying attention to the television, I was thinking about how I was going to handle this with my brother.

Before we knew it, we were called off to eat. Mrs. Alvarez had dinner ready and on the table when we got to the dining room. We sat around the table talking about this and that. Really nothing important was talked about. Somehow the talk got turned back to me and Joey after the game!

We told them about us coming out to part of the football team. They were all stunned about what had happened. To tell you the truth, so was I. I was there and lived through the moment. I knew by Monday the whole school is going to know.

After we ate, we headed down to the game room. It was just me and Joey, the others decided to either go out or watch television. Joey and I played some pool at first until we got tired of it. So we headed to the game console and put in my favorite game.

I was kicking Joey’s ass in the game. Every time I glanced over to him I saw the look on his face, he wasn’t happy. It seemed the more and more he tried to beat me, the more he lost ground in the game.

I started to hit Joey’s knee each time I got a punch in the game. Joey started doing the same thing. As the game wore on, we started rough playing with each other. I would hit him in his shoulder or arm and Joey would then do the same thing.

Right as I was going to give him the final blow, Joey grabbed the control out of my hand and won the game.

“Oh! You didn’t! You cheater!” I yelled.

Joey got up and started to run from me. I was right on his tail while he ran around the game room. Joey was quick but clumsy when it came to dodging items in the room. He kept hitting the pool table or chair or even the wall sometimes.

By the third time Joey was heading around the pool table I grabbed a hold of him. I tossed him on the pool table looking down at him.

Out of breath I was looking down at Joey. “You are now going to pay for what you did with your own ass.”

“No way Jake, it was just a game……”

I leaned into Joey as he was talking to me and kissed him on the lips. Joey just melted into me as we started kissing even more patiently. As I was kissing Joey, Joey started wrestling with the belt to my pants.

Before I knew it, Joey had my pants down to my ankles and was starting with my underwear. My underwear didn’t go very easily because of my hard on, but the moment he had them down. My dick flew right out at attention.

Joey flipped me over on the pool table and started kissing his way down to my dick. Joey took my dick right into his mouth and went to town. I could barely keep myself from screaming out in satisfaction. Joey was just turning my world around right there with the blow job he was giving me.

“Joey please stop, please stop or I am going to explode!”

Joey didn’t listen, he just kept going. I grabbed a hold of him and tossed him back on the pool table. I was leaking so much per-cum on the floor, I was afraid I’d slip on it. Still I ripped Joey’s belt off then pulled his pants down along with his underwear.

Neither of us took off our shoes, so our pants and underwear were at our ankles. At this point I was so horny; I wanted to have Joey in my mouth. I went down on his dick and started sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

Joey just kept moaning as I was going up and down on him. At one point I thought Joey was getting a little to loud. I could have sworn I heard the door knob begin to turn. But we locked it when we came down to play pool.

I wanted Joey even more. I didn’t give him chance to even think about what I was about to do. I crawled under his legs and had his legs hanging over my shoulder. Since I was leaking per cum so much, I used it as lubricant.

Once I knew I was ready and Joey was open, I placed my dick at the entrance of his hole. I slid in slowly, inch at a time. Once I was completely in, I started to fuck Joey hard. I was fucking Joey so hard, it made the pool table move under us.

Joey was moaning even louder than before. I leaned forward and placed my hand over his mouth to quiet him down. Instead Joey started sucking on my fingers moaning the entire time. I was going so hard at Joey; I didn’t even notice Joey had three of my fingers in his mouth sucking on them.

“Man Joey I love your ass so much! It is always so nice and tight it makes me want to cum the minute I start to fuck you!”

“Babe, fuck me, please fuck me harder man! Bury that man pole of yours to the hilt!”

I started going harder at Joey each time he asked me to fuck him harder. Just the way he was talking to me, made me even hotter.

“Babe harder, fuck me harder! I like the way your dick feels in my ass. Fuck me harder man, please!”

Just as he finished begging me to fuck him even harder then what I was:

“I am going to cum Joey, I am about to unload my entire load up your ass!”

“Yeah babe, unload the entire load in me. Want to feel your hot cum shooting up my ass as you cum!”

That was it; one final push is all it took. I started to cum up Joey’s ass so hard; I thought it might come out his nose. I just kept shooting and shooting. Just as I was shooting, Joey grabbed on his dick and he shot his load.

When he started shooting, he closed his ass even more around my dick that made me cum even more. I didn’t even know it was that possible to cum as much as I had cum. I looked at Joey as he was shooting. Several shots went way over his head and landed on the floor. Several shots actually landed on the pool table, and then the rest his face and chest.

It seemed we both stopped shooting at the same time. As I was looking down at Joey with fog in my eyes, he pulled me down against him. We started kissing and running our hands all over our bodies.

I just laid there on top of Joey to catch my breath and sight. Joey’s breathing started to come down and he started breathing regular. I still on the other hand wasn’t down from my high. It took me a little longer to get there.

Once I caught my breath and calmed down, I got up and pulled Joey from the pool table. We looked at the pool table and the room. We had a mess to clean up. That is after we clean up of course.

We took a quick shower in the spare room off the game room. Once we were fully rinsed, Joey and I went back into the game room and cleaned it up. We hoped we cleaned it up where no one could tell we had sex in there.

Soon after we cleaned up the game room, we headed to sleep. We both had an early morning and lots to do at school. It was study week, prepping us for our six weeks exams during the following week.

Morning went by quick and before I knew it, it was lunch. I ate quickly and headed to the office to use the phone. I needed to call several places and get the information I needed to get my older brother Jeremy home with us.

My mom was right on every point she said yesterday. The only way we can match what Jeremy is getting in Lander, is to go private. So I started calling up private schools that specialize in kids like my brother.

Once I was done making my calls, I knew it was going to run into money every month. Still money shouldn’t be an object when it comes to my brother’s health and wellbeing. I decided on what program, school, and who was going to be the caretaker when I wasn’t around to take care of Jeremy.

Once I gathered my paper work, I headed over to the ROTC building. I caught Joey before the bell rang for class. Just like in the morning, the afternoon went by just as fast. It always seems the days we study go by quicker then the days of the exams.

Practice was easy for me after school. The coach didn’t want to take too much time away from our studies. Still, I had to wait for Joey to finish his football practice. Once he was done we headed home.

As soon as we got home, I went straight to the study to call my grandfather. When he answered I told him about all the information and what I had done. My grandfather was pleased and told me Jeremy was going to be released to me in two weeks. My mother already handed over custody to me with my grandfather watching over us.

I thanked my grandfather and hung up. Everything was working out good. I can head down to Lander in two weeks and not worry about missing any exams. I will see if my mother wants to go or not. With the way things ended last night, I’ll not hold my breath because what she did today.

As we finished dinner it was Joey’s and my turn to do the dishes. As I started to run the water, Joey cleared the table of dishes. As I was getting the dishwasher loaded with the dirty dishes, I heard the door bell ring.

One of the other guys went and answered the door. Before I knew it, my mother was in the kitchen not happy at all.

“Jake, why aren’t you listening to what I am telling you? You need to leave Jeremy where he is. That is the only place that is good for him and he can get the right education and the supervision he needs.”

“Mom, if he was getting the right care supervision, he wouldn’t be in the hospital today!”

“You do not know what the hell you are talking about Jacob! You are just a spoiled, rich kid who doesn’t know what’s right or wrong. You have this money going to your head. You think your stupid ass can fix anything!” mom ranted.

“Mom I do not think that. I just want what is best for my family……”

“If you want what is best for your family then leave Jeremy where he is at. That is what is best for him!” mom stated irrationally.

“I can’t do that, mom. It isn’t what is best for Jeremy!” I stated firmly.

“Damn it Jacob, you are just a damn stupid, young kid. Enough is enough. You have been living alone in this house all by yourself with your buddies that have brought you to the evil side. They are using you for your money and nothing more than that!” mom continued as she tried to shift reality around to her way of thinking.

“You are wrong there, mom. They are not using me like that and not taking me to the evil side of anything”

Mom walked up to me and before I knew it, her hand slapped me across my face. She was mad as hell and you could see it in her face. I know that there is no reasoning with her when she’s like this.

“You may live on your own, but you will listen to me or this little freedom you have here is gone and I will have you back under MY roof. Don’t forget, you still aren’t old enough to be on your own, so do not forget that!” mom threatened.

Now my anger was starting to boil up; “You have no right to come into my house and treat me like this. If you cannot treat…..”

Before I could finish what I was saying mother threw the basket of clean dishes at me! Everything inside the basket went flying. Several cups shattered as they hit the floor, but what stunned me the most was that she actually threw the basket at me.

I was standing near the sink and the basket sat on the counter to my right. I was turned to my right talking to my mother. When she grabbed and threw the basket it came straight at me. All the big items actually missed me but not the silver wear that was in the basket. Several spoons and forks actually hit me. They didn’t hurt me at all, except one sharp knife that actually cut into my leg a bit.

Mom didn’t even notice what she had done. She moved from where she was and kept yelling at me. It felt like I was still at home and she had all the say in the matters of the house. Once she had her mind made up, that is it.

I tried to tell her that I was hurt but she was on a roll. She didn’t even look at me; she was so blindly angry with me. I then went for broke.

“Listen and let me tell you this: Any say about Jeremy was out of your hands the moment you signed away your rights of Jeremy over to grandpa. Now he makes the decisions dealing with Jeremy and he’s made it. I will be there to help him out and there isn’t a DAMN thing you can do about it!”

That was a mistake because she got even madder. My mother actually got a hold of the extension cord we had for the iron and started to hit me with it.

“You WILL respect me when I am talking to you. I am still your mother and I can pull you out this hell hole and bring you home anytime I feel like it! Never talk back to me again, never! I will call your grandpa and tell him to never again override me when it comes to my kids” she said as if doing so would change anything.

I stood there covering my face and letting her hit me. She hit me several times on my back and dropped the cord and walked out. The next thing I heard was the door slamming shut. I looked up to the mess that was left from her visit.

I was in pain from the knife cutting my leg and the belting I got from my mother. I was using all my strength not to cry. I held back the tears that wanted to come out. I just started to clean up the mess in the kitchen. By the time anyone came in to the kitchen, I had the all the dishes off the ground and was sweeping the broken glass up. My leg bled where the knife had cut me, but I wrapped a towel around my leg.

Joey was the first one that walked into the kitchen and was soon followed by David and Chase. None of them said anything, but just looked on as I cleaned up the mess. As I was walking out of the kitchen, Joey’s mom walked in.

I headed upstairs to clean up and see how bad the knife wound was. The minute I reached my room, I went straight into the bathroom and closed the door. I unwrapped my leg and pulled down my pants. It was a cut, but not really deep.

I decided to take a shower and take care of the wound. I started to get undressed and realized my undershirt was stuck to my back. I gently pulled it off and looked in the mirror. Where my mom actually whipped me it broke the skin. I counted the how many of the whips that actually broke my skin. Eight was the final number.

I jumped into the shower and cleaned up. Paid a lot of attention to my leg and tried to keep my back from getting into the water. It stung each time water hit the cuts on my back. I wasn’t hit like this in a very long time.

When I was younger my mom would get angry, just like today. She would grab whatever was around and hit us with it. If our rooms were dirty, she would walk in early in the morning and just throw everything off the dressers and tables then tell us to clean it up.

I remember one time I was sound asleep when she walked in angry about something that had happened at work and just tossed my room. It wasn’t dirty, but I had several cups of soda from the corner 7-eleven on my dresser. They weren’t empty when she threw them off my dresser, they came flying at me. I got all wet and sticky with the soda and my bed got it too.

I figured I didn’t live at home anymore, so this wasn’t going to happen again. Boy, was I wrong about that. As soon as I was clean, I got out of the shower. I wrapped the cut on my leg and got dressed.

I stayed upstairs for the rest of the evening because I was embarrassed about what had happened. I got my uniform ready for the next day and went to bed. I couldn’t even sleep on my back or on my leg. It was too painful. I took several extra pain killers and before I knew it I was out for the night.

I woke up the next morning when the alarm clock went off. I was sore all over and drowsy as hell from the extra pain pills. Joey got up and grabbed onto my back to hug me. I jumped due to the pain. That is when Joey saw that my back must have bleed through the night because it went through my t-shirt. Yes, this was the first time in awhile I wore anything but my skin to bed.

“Jake what in the world happened to your back?” Joey asked in total shock.

“You were there Joey and you know damn well what happened!” I snapped back.

“That isn’t fair Jake! She is your mother and I learned a long time ago when she is angry, stay away! That is what I did, I stayed away” Joey said in his own defense.

“Fine Joey: Since you decided to do that, you have no right to ask me what happened!” I continued with my snappish attitude.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. Joey soon followed and tried to talk to me. I was mad with him and didn’t want to talk. I got dressed and headed out. I just wanted to get away from everyone looking at me. I didn’t even eat; I just got into my car and headed to school.

(JOEY’S POINT OF VIEW)

The moment I walked into the bathroom and Jake was ignoring me. I knew he was angry and the best thing to do is to just leave him alone until he can settle down. I finished getting ready and headed down for breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen and saw the guys and no Jake I got worried.

“Where is Jake at you guys?”

“He just came down the stairs, grabbed his book bag and headed out the door. He didn’t look happy at all. Did you guys have a fight this morning?” David said as he put a fork full of waffles in his mouth.

“No we didn’t have a fight. I saw his shirt was bloody and I asked him what had happened. He got mad that I asked that. I just didn’t want to get involved with Jake’s mom when she is like that.”

“We were all wrong for not stepping in on Jake’s behalf. The guy had helped us out, and we keep letting him down when he needs us. You are his boyfriend; you need to be the first to his defense, not the last. You were wrong and Jake has the right to be angry with you like he is.” This time it was Chase telling me as he was eating.

I knew they were both right and I need to be more there for Jake. I just do not know how to be like him. Jake always takes care of us and I have gotten so used to it. I just do not know how to take care of Jake.

I took the guys to school in the truck. When I walked in to the ROTC building, I expected to see Jake there. He wasn’t though and now I knew he wasn’t happy with me. I went out to the parking lot to look for his car. I found it in the same spot he always parks. So I know he is here somewhere. I just have to wait and see him during first period class, I hope.

I did see Jake in first period, but he didn’t say a word to me. He didn’t speak to me the whole morning at all. By the time lunch rolled around Jake still hasn’t spoken with me yet. He sat with us as normal, but didn’t say a word.

The rest of the day went that way. By the time we got home, Jake seemed to be talking to everyone including me. As if nothing had happened. We sat there eating dinner and then headed to watch television.

Jake and I sat on our normal couch together. He wrapped himself around me as we watched the movie. I love this guy so much! He is the type, that you just leave alone, and he will work through any problem that is bothering him.

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

By the time I got home, I knew what happened last night wasn’t anyone’s fault. It is between me and my mother and no one else. So I decided to just let it go and not be mad with Joey or the guys. I was never really mad at the guys; just Joey.

As we were seating there watching television, Chase started to ask about my bother Jeremy. “Now let me ask you this Jake; since your older bother is going to move in and live with us, how is he?”

“What do you mean Chase?”

“Well do we need to know some things special to be around your brother?”

“The only thing you guys need to do different is look at him when you are talking to him. The only way he talks is through sign language. So if you guys want to talk to him, you will need to pick that up. Don’t yell at him because he isn’t deaf, he’s just slow.”

“Jake, tell us more about your brother please!” David looked over as he asked about him.

“David, I really can’t remember much about him when we were younger. The State took him when I was only nine or ten. Somewhere around there was when Jeremy lived with us as a family!”

“Anything you can remember about Jeremy Jake.”

“Well the few things I so remember is kind of funny. This one you guys need to know where it doesn’t happen to you.

We were very young when he went through this phase. My mother was married to my step father Jose at the time. My grandfather just separated from his third wife and was staying with us as well.

Anyways whenever my grandfather and step father had fallen asleep on the chair in the den my bother would go up to them and push little rocks into their noses. They would jump out of the chair blowing the rocks out of their noses with all their might.

The whole damn thing was pretty funny. So, do not fall asleep where Jeremy could put little rocks up your noses.”

Everyone sat there laughing. They felt it was as funny as I remembered it.

“Then there was a time years later I can remember. My mom was married to my step father that moved up here with us at the time. We were getting ready to head out to this picnic area on the outskirts of town. It was right at the state line. I remember it had these huge rocks you can climb on and explore.

Well anyway, as we were loading the car up, Jeremy took off. When we finally realized Jeremy was gone and my mom was freaking out. She started calling everywhere for him. At the same time my step father went out looking for him.

While we were looking for him, he had wondered over to the corner 7-Eleven. The clerk told us when we found Jeremy that at first he didn’t notice anything different about him when he walked in.

He started thinking something was up when he saw Jeremy taking things off the shelves and opening them up. He would take a bite out of each item then put them on the counter as if he was going to buy them. He headed over to the ice cream and started doing the same thing.

That is when the clerk stopped him and grabbed a hold of him and saw he had a tag in his jacket to call our home number if he was found alone. That is when the clerk called us and we headed over to pick Jeremy up.

My poor mom and step father they had to buy everything Jeremy opened up. He ran up a bill close to one hundred dollars if I can remember. I figure the moral of this story is that we need to keep a close eye on him or it will cost a pretty penny if we do not.”

This time the room was quiet but everyone was listening. They all seemed interested in what I had to say, including Joey’s mother. I didn’t see her when she walked in.

“Tell us more Jake about your brother Jeremy!”

“Well I can remember a time…..”

Right then the door bell rang. At first I thought it was my mom coming back for another night of arguing. I got up to answer the door. I slowly walked over to the door and looked out the window to see who it was.

I hurried up and answered the door once I saw who it was. I was so excited to see him again. The minute I opened the door I looked at my brother Andy with a big grin on my face.

“Andy what a big surprise to see you out here in the cold, come on in!”

Andy walked in carrying several bags looking like he hasn’t washed or eaten in days. He walked by me and set his bags on the floor. Then looked over at me with a smile on his face! The same Andy I can remember growing up with.

TO BE CONTINUED…………………………

{Wow this chapter was different than the others. What an emotional chapter it was. A lot is going on in the guys’ lives right now. Jacob’s grandfather taking over the reigns of Jeremy and his situation. Jacob agreeing with his grandfather to bring Jeremy up to live with him is causing friction between him and his mother. There is already enough friction there between the two of them, now this. But Jake’s mother just flips out like she did with him in the past. Is she actually going to do something about this issue with Jeremy or will Jacob’s grandfather stop her from doing something? She still is laying low about her dislike of Jacob’s life style. Is this the chance she has been waiting for? Then there’s David’s dad thinking about taking his son with him when he takes the bench as a judge. Joey still isn’t stepping up when he needs to for Jacob! Then there is Andy showing up after being gone for so long. Where has he been and what has he been up to? There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Stick around and keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me (and me too! ED) and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}

EDITOR’S CORNER:

Well, did I predict it or what? Jake’s Mom goes psycho on him anytime she doesn’t get her way. My bet is that her Father is going to fix her wagon and Jake isn’t going to take much more before she finds out what he is made of !

Jake is starting to find out how good it feels to not hide and live a lie. The football players seem to have gotten in their shorts and gotten a decent grip on things, finally.

I wonder about Jake’s two “bashers”. Wonder how their home life was after explaining that two them got taken down by a gay boy ! That had to be the ultimate humiliation!

If my life’s experiences are any indication, one is much happier and more at peace once the mind set of not caring about what people think becomes a mantra. Yes, there are always going to be the bigots and religious zealots, but they too can be dealt with.

I don’t know about you readers and how you felt, but I was about ready to kick some Colonel and Major butt with the way May and Moore were riding Jacob to do all the work while the other schools just expected sponsorship to be handed to them. I’m glad that finally resolved and vindicated Jacob.

I’m glad the guys are anxious to have Jeremy join the family.

Well, it’s Sunday night and I have to be to work in the morning EARLY. So it’s off to bed for the ole editor.

Please let us hear from you! Comments are always welcomed, however, as is the norm, flames will be politely ignored. Aren’t those little red X’s and ‘recycle bins’ a wonderful things ?

“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2014 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..