Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jacob Finding His Way - 57. Chapter 57

Major Moore headed out for his lunch conference with Colonel May. He still hasn’t heard anything on his decision to demote Jacob. That is one of the things he hopes that they discuss, among many other things on his agenda. Major Moore has requested a lot of things from Colonel May’s office, but still hasn’t gotten an answer on them either.

When he arrived at the restaurant, Major Moore found Colonel May had already ordered his drink. He sat down and told the waitress what he wanted to drink and started to look at the menu. When the waitress returned with Major Moore’s drink, he and Colonel May placed their lunch order. Once she gathered the menus and left, Colonel May got right down to business, which made Major Moore happy.

“I received your request to demote your battalion commander to captain. Before I tell you my decision, I would like to know why you want this. When I got this request, I was surprised so much I had to pull Jacob’s record to see if there is something I missed. There is nothing, so I need to know why you want this, Major”

“Sir, I like Jacob and he is a great cadet. He does whatever we ask of him to do and more. I just can’t have my battalion commander going around getting into fights like he did yesterday. It sets a bad example if I let him get away with it, but not others. There is that rule that a cadet can’t get into a fight and if they do the cadet will lose their position.”

“You are quoting the rule wrong Major Moore. It basically states that a cadet can’t start a fight. It doesn’t say anything about defending themselves. From what I understand about the fight that Jacob got into yesterday, he didn’t start it. In fact it is Loraine that got someone to beat up Jacob.

To be completely honest with you, I am getting really tired on hearing Loraine’s name over and over again. From what she did last summer to this recent action, I don’t want her in the program anymore. I let you have your way on that one because it is your battalion. Now I know I should have never folded on my original decision.”

“Sir, I have already taken care of that. When this unfolded yesterday morning, I got called over to the principal’s office and after hearing what had happened I requested that when Loraine returns for her suspension that she be put in study hall. She is no longer allowed to be part of the ROTC unit.

Now as far as Jacob is concerned, he should have found a way out of fighting. He is the battalion commander. As such he sets the tone of the battalion. If he fights, others will think they can fight as well. I can’t have my battalion fall apart no matter how much I like this kid or how much we lose by the demotion.

Additionally, he will never take advantage of what the military offers cadets from our units. Since he can’t join the armed forces since he is gay I would rather give this position to someone that will take advantage of it.” Major Moore took a drink form his drink.

Colonel May sat there in total disbelief. He can’t believe what he heard from his friend’s mouth. He knows that Major Moore isn’t like this; that he doesn’t have hate for gays. So why then is he saying what he is saying? More than half of the cadets that go through the program don’t take advantage of what the program could do for them if they continue in the military. That includes those cadets in high cadet positions of leadership.

“I thought I would give you a chance to tell me why you are asking for this demotion. On the request of demotion of Jacob Hernandez, I deny it. He did nothing wrong under the rule you are quoting. Therefore, I can’t demote him for defending himself. Your other cadets are lot smarter than you think they are. They know that Jacob didn’t start the fight; that he was defending himself. Doing otherwise would have been cowardly.

I can’t tell you how to run your program, but I hope you haven’t voiced your thoughts to anyone else about Jacob. That should not be the basis of why you promote or demote anyone. Even if Jacob won’t take advantage of what the military has to offer in the future, he has equal rights to everything like any other cadet in the program.

There is no doubt in my mind Jacob would go into the military if he could. It is our government that is unwilling to see what we are losing when they deny leaders like Jacob an equal chance to serve. They are blinded to it, but we won’t be. We sell our program to the student bodies of every school as a program to instill leadership abilities in them that they can use anywhere, no matter if they go into the military or the private sector.”

“Colonel, it is your decision if Jacob gets the demotion or not. Next year it is my decision if I put him on the battalion staff or not! I am fine with the idea having an extra colonel running without a position. If he is not on battalion staff, he can’t go in front of you for brigade staff. That is what I know you have been wanting since the beginning of this year.”

“Major, you know that you are the most confusing person I have ever known. Even before you got sick, I could never figure you out. Now that you are sick, you are worse. I think you would want to have a cadet that you mentored and brought the best out of to get what he deserves; what he’s earned! That would show the other battalions that the best leaders do come from Newman High School. You could be the first school to get the brigade commander slot twice in the row. Jacob can get that without even having to work that hard for it. He is that smart.”

The food arrived, giving both Colonel May and Major Moore and chance to settle down. Although they ate in silence, they are both thinking of ways to sell to the other they are right. Both of them are hard headed enough to think they could sell the other their way is the best way to go about doing things.

“The reason you really don’t want to sign off on the demotion is because of the fear losing the sponsors we have. I promise you that won’t happen. We will keep the sponsors not because of Jacob, but because they like sponsoring our program. Jacob is a great salesman, but he isn’t that good.”

“Major, let’s say what you are saying true about the sponsors. Don’t forget several of our battalions are being sponsored by the company in which Jacob owns. He promised to stay out of this until he graduates, but his grandfather won’t take kindly to us throwing Jacob to the side. His grandfather will pull the plug and what do we do then?

You know damn well Jacob has earned everything he has gotten. There has been no special treatment was shown to Jacob or will be shown to Jacob in the future. If he gets brigade staff, he earned it. If he does something wrong that warrants demotion, it will happen. But he has to be treated in every way equal to every other cadet in the program.”

Colonel May took a bite of his lunch before he continued. “You know, all the requests you have made take money. You want new rifles for your drill team and rifle team. Where do you think the money comes from for those items? You want your building completely redone. Where do you think the money will come from for that? And the list goes on and on with your requests and everything on the list takes money.”

“Everything I have asked for can come out of the funds that our sponsor gave us. As far as Jacob’s grandfather pulling the sponsorship, I doubt it. Even if he does, we can go out and get new ones before the beginning of the school year. No, there should be nothing that should make us fear Jacob leaving sooner than he is scheduled to.”

Colonel May had enough! He finished his meal, paid for the check and walked out. Major Moore followed him and was about to get into his car when Colonel May called him over. Major Moore thought it was over and he had won. So why is the Colonel calling him over? There is nothing left to talk about.

“Get in and I will prove to you that without Jacob handing things over the right way, we will lose.” Colonel May pointed to the passenger side door for Major Moore to get in. “As far as your other requests, they are denied as well. The funds you have in your account are for meets, your newsletter and other things you do through out the year such as The Military Ball. All the extras you are asking for come from my budget. If you don’t give a damn about the other battalions, why should I care about what you need?”

Major Moore stayed quiet as he listened to the Colonel. He thought that the sponsor would give money to his battalion if needed. Then he remembered, as Colonel May explained what his funds are used for, what Jacob told him. The sponsor is only giving money to the program to compete; not to buy anything new.

Colonel May drove into the main dealership of Major Moore’s sponsor. They got out and walked into the showroom. Colonel May went up and asked to speak with Mr. Dick before rejoining Major Moore. A few minutes later, Mr. Dick greeted them and brought them up to his office.

“It is good to finally meet the instructors of the school I am sponsoring. Man I can’t tell you how much Jacob has brought to me and my company ever since he asked me to sponsor you guys. I thought I would give the money and never see anything for it. But oh no, Jacob would not hear nothing of that. Every chance he gets, he brings things down to me that I can put it on display. Please thank him again for everything.”

“That is not a problem Mr. Dick. When Major Moore returns back to school, he will make a point to pass on the message to Jacob. The reason we are here is to float something by you. We need to consult our sponsors about something before we act on it. It isn’t bad; we just want your input.”

“Fire away, Colonel. I am more than happy to give my opinion to you guys.” Mr. Dick sat back in his seat. “Oh, before I forget, can you tell Jacob or his grandfather to call me. I have decided on a day that I would like his company’s help. When you give him the message, he will know what you are talking about.”

“Something has come up and we are trying to see where to go. As you know Jacob has the rest of this year and next year with the program.” Mr. Dick nodded his head up and down. “We might lose him before the end of the year. If he does not come back to the program and doesn’t hand over his duties the way he should, would you still be on board as a sponsor to our program?”

Mr. Dick leaned forward, rubbing his chin. “Gentlemen, it would depend on what caused Jacob to decide not to return next year to the program. If he got tired of it and decided to be a teenager, yes I will continue my sponsorship. If he is run off for one reason or another, I will pull my sponsorship in a New York second. I can promise you the other sponsors will do the same thing. We all have grown to trust and know Jacob and there is no way Jacob would abandon the program without serious provocation.

With that said, tell me what is really going on here, or I will give you my answer right now. Jacob loves this program. There is nothing he wouldn’t do for it. Even though he can’t go into the military, he has told me many times he wants to reach the highest rank in the program. So, again, tell me what is going on here.”

“Nothing, we are covering our bases for next year. I know we are only halfway through this year, but I like to have my ducks in the row when it comes to funding. Running a program that is only partly funded by the school district leaves the other parts that take money. I like to know I have that money there. If not, I need to look elsewhere for it.”

Mr. Dick made it clear that his funding will still be there as long as they understand him. He has no problem with change of staff, as long as it is done the right way and for right reasons. Major Moore and Colonel May shook Mr. Dick’s hand and thanked him for his time as they walked out. Neither of them said a word until they got into the car.

“This subject is closed. Am I understood Major Moore?”

“Yes sir, I see where you are coming from. I should never have put us in this position in order to show me that my head is up my ass.”

“When Jacob first got the sponsors for us, I knew it was temporary. I didn’t think they would continue after this year. He went back to them and brokered some kind of deal using his company for us to keep the sponsors. Not once did he come to us and throw it in our faces. That kind of character is very rare to find.

Everything he gets, he earns. He won’t get special treatment, but he also won’t be picked on either. I don’t care if he makes love to a tree, which is his personal life. He has shown us that he is a good man and can be trusted. So stop this crap and move on. You have state to win as well as all the other competitions you have on the docket.”

Major Moore thanked Colonel as he got out of the car. He jumped into his and headed back to school thinking about everything that he and Colonel May discussed. There is no longer any doubt in his mind that he needs to fix his relationship with his battalion commander. He needs to treat him equally. It will be hard for him to do that because Jacob has done so many amazing things for the program.

Jacob thought about ditching ROTC for the first time since he joined it, but couldn’t because he was seen in the morning. He hated this program when he first was forced to enroll in it. As time went on, Jacob fell in love with the program and couldn’t wait for class. Now he is back to the way he felt when he first enrolled in the program; complete disdain.

When the final bell rang, Jacob walked into the door. The company commander was about to call the class to attention when Jacob walked in. Jacob ignored the stares of the company commander as he walked to the back of the classroom. He stood at attention as the company commander called roll. They stood at ease until the company commander returned to take them out for inspection.

As they marched out to the bottom parking lot, Jacob followed. He stood to the side as the company prepped for their inspection. Just as they finished their adjustments, Major Moore and Sergeant Haney walked down. Jacob went to attention as the company commander called his company to attention.

Sergeant Haney stood to the right of Major Moore as Major Moore inspected Jacob. He asked him several questions, looked over his uniform, but his eyes kept returning to Jacob’s face. Major Moore leaned into whisper to Jacob.

“You should not have dressed in uniform today with your face like that. Just like the other cadets, I would have given you extra credit work for you to make up for the zero you would have received for not being in uniform. If your face doesn’t heal up by next week, I don’t want you in uniform.”

Jacob nodded his head in agreement as Major Moore moved on to the company commander. Once he left, Jacob went from attention to at ease. He stood there watching as the company went through their inspection. A couple of times, Sergeant Haney looked over and tried to wave Jacob over, but he didn’t go.

After Major Moore finished the inspection, Jacob marched back to the large classroom with the company. As he walked in, Sergeant Haney met him. He instructed Jacob to go to Major Moore’s office and wait for him. The Major had to run across the street to deal with something really fast, but will be back.

As Jacob walked over to the office, he couldn’t help but smile with the thought of seeing Major Moore running. He has never seen that guy run. Every time he is outside, he has these dark sun glasses on, a toothpick in his mouth and slapping paper against his thigh. If he runs, he might accidently swallow the toothpick!

Jacob stood at attention and waited for Major Moore to return. The bell rang, ending fifth period and still no Major Moore. Jacob couldn’t be late for sixth period. Well he can because Major Moore will write him a pass, but he chooses not to be late. So he walked into the large classroom, gathered his books and talked with Sergeant Haney.

“Sir, I waited as long as I could for Major Moore. My sixth period teacher is getting tired of me coming in late. Please let Major Moore know I waited as he asked, but I needed to get to class. If he got approved to demote me, tell him I will bring my rank in tomorrow so he can take it from me and give me the captain rank. If he wants to place it on my uniform himself, well he will have to wait until next week for that satisfaction.”

Sergeant Haney couldn’t believe his ears. Jacob has not once talked to him or Major Moore in the fashion he is talking now. He feels that Jacob thinks that Major Moore and he are getting some kind of kick on requesting the demotion. That assumption can’t be farther from the truth because he can’t be replaced.

“I don’t know what you are thinking Jacob, but we didn’t want to put in the demotion. You left us with no other choice but to do so. Anyways he didn’t want to talk with you about the demotion because it was denied. He needs to go over several things with you to see what you can do to help get it done.”

“Sorry, but I need to get to sixth period. I will talk with him tomorrow about whatever he needs to talk with me about. I would talk with him after school, but I need to pop my head in at work. My poor grandpa is pulling all the weight right now. I need to try and help relieve some of the stress I know he is under.”

Jacob shook Sergeant Haney’s hand and walked out. He ran across the campus into the building, down the hall and barely reached his final class of the day when the bell rang. His teacher gave him a dirty look as he took his seat. Jacob ignored the look and just pulled out his book and homework.

As soon as school was out, Job met up with Tom and they headed down town to the office. Once they got on the elevator, Tom got off on the floor where his and Dewayne’s offices are going to be. Jacob stayed on and got off where his office is. He walked straight back to his grandfather’s office to let him know that he is in.

Al looked up at Jacob and wasn’t happy seeing him in the office. “I thought we discussed this already Jacob. You need to stay away from the office and be a teenager. Damn it! You have plenty of time to be a grown up when you ARE a grown up. This is your time to enjoy yourself and act your age and be a teenager!”

“Sorry grandpa, but I want to help you. You work way too hard and this is half my company as well. I want you around for decades, not just years. Plus Tony, Dewayne, Alex and the others work so why can’t I? Since they are working, there is nothing for me to do at home except watch TV.”

“Yeah watch TV like every teenager does when they get home from school. Dewayne isn’t in school; Tony won’t work on the weekdays for the same reason. Now as far as Alex and the others, I have no say over them. From what I understand, Alex and Matt want to work and bring money into the house to help give Franseca stuff that she never had.

Forget it. Come on in. I am tired of fighting you and I know there is no way I am going to keep you away from this office. So let me give you a job to do since you are here. By the way, did you drop off Tony at the house before you came up here?”

“No, he wanted to come here as well. He is down on the floor where his and Dewayne’s offices are going to be. I wish Dewayne could have his office up here with mine, but I understand why he can’t. At least we are in the same building, or will be in the days to come.” Jacob sat down undoing his tie.

Al handed Jacob several files and explained what he needs done with them. He explained over the next couple of hours what the new parts of the business entail. To Al’s surprise, Jacob caught onto the new parts of the company really fast. If Jacob takes the reins of this company from him, it will leave him time to do other things in political world.

“Okay grandpa, I got it. I will head to my office on start work on these files. Before we leave today, I will have them on your desk. Then you can give me something harder to work on than this. Maybe a part of the business that is mine and mine alone.” Jacob got up from the chair and walked out.

His grandpa sat behind his desk watching Jacob walk out with a smile shaking his head back and forth in resignation. Now there is no more doubt in Al’s mind that Jacob is going to be able to run this business when he comes back from college. He still will make Jacob go to college so he will have a degree to hang on his wall. That’s something that Al wishes that he had. Everything he knows and does, he picked up by self teaching.

Al remembered what Jacob told him about Tony. He got up and headed down to the floor where the Seven-Eleven’s main office is going to be. When he got to the floor, he couldn’t find Tony at first, causing Al to start to worry. Just when Al was about to call for security, he heard noise from the back offices. He walked to the back to find Tony coming out of the storage closet.

“What in the world were you doing in there? There is nothing in there that you need.” Al helped Tony out of the closet into the hall.

“I thought that maybe I could find furniture in there. None of the offices have furniture in them and I was looking for some. I want to set up my office before we officially take over the Seven-Elevens next week.”

“There is plenty of time for that. I don’t know what I am going to do with you boys. No matter how much a bark at you guys not to come to the office during the school week, you guys still do. This company is yours and Dewayne’s, but I would like it if you’d not come down here during the school week. Your studies are more important right now than this. Once you are out of school, you guys will have plenty of time to be here.”

Tony followed Al out of the offices. On their way out, Al turned off all the lights before getting on the elevator. On the ride up to his floor, he got Tony to promise him not to come down during the school week. Plus he promised to help him with Jacob. Maybe, just maybe with both of them trying to keep Jacob away from here, it might actually work.

Jacob handed his grandfather the folders when he walked out of the elevator. Al looked at them as they walked to his office. As he went through the folders, he couldn’t believe that Jacob actually got it all done. He was only gone less than an hour.

“Great job Jacob! When you come in over the weekend I will have a job for you that will keep you on your toes. In the mean time, I want you boys to go home after school. I am getting tired of sounding like a broken record so stop having me sing the same old song over and over again with you two.”

Al handed the folders to the secretary as he walked to his office. He turned everything off, grabbed his briefcase and coat before heading back to the front lobby. The secretary left when he was in the back getting his things. Al didn’t give it a second thought. All he wants to do is get home and put up his feet for the night.

Jacob didn’t want to be mean to Tony, but he has been talking his ear off ever since he came back up from his offices. When Alex and the others walked out of the building, Jacob felt relieved. Maybe they will interrupt them and start talking about something else except work. Jacob doesn’t care what they talk about just as long it is not about business.

To his surprise, everyone decided to ride with him and Tony on the way home. Jacob felt bad that Alex and Matt are going to be going home alone. He tried to talk Chase, David or Tom into going with Alex and Matt, but they wanted to ride with him. They have nothing against Alex or Matt but they think they are getting in the way of their alone time. Jacob gave up trying to get the others to ride home with Alex.

‘Thank God’, Jacob thought when Chase finally changed the subject. Tony didn’t get mad with Chase changing the subject. In fact he got into what Chase started to talk about. All the way to the house, the truck was alive with everyone putting their two cents into what Chase asked Jacob’s opinion about. They wanted to give their opinion on the girl that Chase wants to ask out.

“Look, as long as she isn’t like your ex, she will be great. You can’t be controlled or changed by anyone. When you find the right person Chase, you’ll know it because both of you give something up in order to reach the middle. I love Dewayne for all his good and bad. I don’t want to change him in anyway. That’s how you’ll know if you found the right one when she doesn’t try to change you.”

“I know you’re right Jacob and that is why I am asking your opinion. Before I can find out if she is the right one for me, I will need to ask her out. When we go out a couple of dates I will see if she is like my ex or like what you describe. If she is like my ex, I will drop her faster than she can ask why. There is no way I am going to be controlled again!”

“Yeah, that is how David and I are and that is why I think we don’t fight a lot. We both accept each other for who we are. If we run into a situation that we can’t agree on, we find the middle ground. It takes both of us to give a little to reach that middle ground like Jacob said, but it is worth it. Because of that, we don’t fight as much as other couples.”

They continued talking about what it takes to be in a long relationship. For Chase, it could result in a marriage. For Jacob, Dewayne, Tom and David, they only get to be together, but never married. They don’t care about the piece of paper. In their eyes, they are married. A marriage is being with the one you want to spend the rest of your life with and dealing with the good and the bad of the person you are spending the rest of your life with.

When they got home, they headed over to the kitchen for dinner. Al walked in just as the boys sat down. After Al sat down, Alex walked in without Matt at his side. Jacob thought it was weird that Matt isn’t with Alex. Since they have moved in, they are always together when they walk in for a meal.

A few minutes passed before Matt walked in. You could tell that Matt had been crying by the redness in his eyes. Jacob could tell that Franseca wanted to say something, but decided against it. Jacob also wanted to say something, but just like Franseca, he decided against it. He figured if they are fighting, it is between them. It is not his place to get in the middle of another couple’s fight.

After dinner, Jacob and Dewayne went up to their room. At first Jacob intended to fool around with Dewayne, but when he got up the stairs he felt very tired. He has been feeling like this now for almost a week. He can’t walk ten feet without needing to sit down to regain his strength.

Jacob thought to himself that hopefully tomorrow when he sees Dr. Whitmore, he can help him out with this. He knows it has something to do with the kidney issues he is having. Dr. Whitmore has to have a solution to him feeling tired all the time.

“Dewayne I really want to be with you, but I am tired. I know I am starting to sound like an old lady with the headache excuse all the time. Please give me until tomorrow and I hope to be better. When I see Dr. Whitmore, I will ask him for something for this. He has to have something to keep my energy up.”

“You think I want to have sex every minute we are alone together, you are wrong. All I want is to be with you Jacob. Once you get your new kidney, things will go back to normal. Trust me when, when that day comes I will be collecting on all the back owed sex.” Dewayne gave a sly wink and started to laugh as he sat on the bed.

Jacob pulled the chair from the desk over in front of Dewayne. He pulled Dewayne’s leg up and placed on his lap so where he could untie Dewayne’s shoe. After he took off the shoe and sock, Jacob rubbed Dewayne’s foot. Once he saw that Dewayne felt more relaxed, Jacob did the same thing to the other foot.

When Jacob laid down on the bad, Dewayne gave Jacob the same treatment. Both of them were relaxed when they crawled under the covers. Jacob hooked himself up to his machine before he turned off the light. Once he got back under the covers, Dewayne pulled Jacob up to him so he could wrap his arms around him.

They made out for a while. Neither of them wanted to be the one to end the make out session. After twenty or so minutes of making out, Jacob slid in even closer to Dewayne as he put his head on the pillow. Within minutes Jacob was out and shortly after Jacob feel asleep, Dewayne followed him.

Since Jacob has a doctor’s appointment at nine, he decided not to go to school at all. It will give him a break for one day of dealing with all the crap he has been dealing with in ROTC. He is at his wits end and doesn’t know how much more he will be able to take from his instructors. If they want to run him off, they are getting the job done in fine fashion.

Since Jacob wasn’t going in to school, he and Dewayne slept in. Dewayne took the day off in order to take Jacob to his doctor’s appointment. When he mentioned his plan to Jacob, Jacob didn’t want him to. Dewayne put his foot down with Jacob, and Jacob folded after realizing there was no changing Dewayne’s mind.

When the alarm clock went off at eight, Jacob reached out from underneath the covers and pressed the snooze button. Fifteen minutes later, the alarm clock went off again. This time, Dewayne jumped out of bed and pulled Jacob out with him. Since they slept in, they are now running short of time.

Trying to make up the lost time, they took their shower together, which back fired. Jacob started to wash Dewayne back and reached around to find that Dewayne’s dick is sticking straight up. Without thinking, Jacob turned Dewayne around and slammed him against the wall of the shower. Before Dewayne could react to what Jacob is doing, Jacob had already fallen to his knees and taken Dewayne’s dick into his mouth.

The only thing that Dewayne could do now is let Jacob have what he wants. Dewayne slid down the wall and stopped when his butt hit the knobs of the cold and hot water. At no point did Jacob let Dewayne’s dick slip out of his mouth. He wants the milk shake that Dewayne is totally willing to give him.

It didn’t take long for Dewayne to reach his climax. When he did, he tried to pull Jacob off his dick, but Jacob refused to let go. Not having any other choice, Dewayne exploded into Jacob’s mouth. Jacob could barley keep up with Dewayne as he flooded his mouth with hot, sweet cum! He didn’t let one drop of Dewayne’s cum drop from his mouth; he swallowed it all.

Jacob fell back into the tub to savor the moment. Dewayne got his strength back, fell to his knees and moved between Jacob’s legs. He loved the sight before him, Jacob’s dick standing at attention, with pre-cum leaking in streams from the piss hole. Dewayne grabbed Jacob’s dick gently and started licking up the side of it.

Once Dewayne reached the head of Jacob’s dick, he went completely down on him. Jacob opened his eyes wide open as he felt Dewayne’s moist, warm mouth around his dick. He looked between his legs, licked off the cum around his lips. He reached out and wrapped his hands around the back of Dewayne’s head.

Jacob tried to control the speed, but Dewayne wouldn’t let him. He didn’t want to cum to fast and that is why he tried to slow down Dewayne. But just like Dewayne, Jacob reached his climax faster than he has in the past.

Dewayne saw Jacob’s balls rise all the way up, which told him that Jacob is about to shoot. He started to go faster, and that did it. Jacob started to shoot his load into Dewayne’s mouth. Not letting Jacob pull him off, he kept sucking on Jacobs dick as he swallowed every single drop of the cum that Jacob shot.

Both of them shot at least nine shots before they were drained. The first five or so hit the back of the other’s mouth and the rest just hit the tongue or back of the teeth. They both figured that the other shot so much because they hadn’t had sex in a while. Jacob swore once he is back to himself, that will change!

After doing a quick rinse, Jacob and Dewayne ran out of the bathroom with their still semi hard dicks swinging between their legs. They got dressed as quickly as they could before heading down to the kitchen. Dewayne looked at the clock, and saw it is fifteen to nine He pulled Jacob back into the hall and out the door. Once in the truck, Dewayne started to laugh as he put on his seat belt.

“We’ll get something to eat after your appointment. You are going to be late as it is without grabbing breakfast. I sure don’t regret one moment of what we did in the shower.” Dewayne leaned in and kissed Jacob as he squeezed Jacob’s dick. “I love it when you let me have this in my mouth!”

Jacob reached over and squeezed Dewayne’s dick through his Levis. I love it when you let me have your sausage in my mouth before breakfast. Not only I get my meat, but a milk shake as well! That’s two of the daily food requirements!”

Dewayne and Jacob cracked out laughing. Jacob started to laugh so hard, he needed to pull over so he wouldn’t cause an accident. When he settled down, he pulled back into the intersection to make his way to Dr. Whitmore’s office.

They walked into the office holding each other’s hands and big smiles on their faces. Not letting go of each other, Jacob signed in before they took a seat in the lobby. A few minutes later, Dr. Whitmore walked out with a frown. Jacob looked at Dewayne and couldn’t help himself from laughing.

“I am glad you are finding all this funny Jacob. There are reasons there are appointments and it isn’t for you to come in late and laughing about it.” Dr. Whitmore started to smile as he waved Jacob and Dewayne over. “Get your little butt into my office so I can make sure all is well and send you on your way.”

Jacob and Dewayne got up and walked over to Dr. Whitmore. As soon as Jacob got close enough for Dr. Whitmore to see his face, Dr. Whitmore couldn’t believe his eyes. He pulled Jacob back to take a closer look at him.

“Who did this to you Jacob? Dr. Whitmore looked over Jacob’s face. “Why didn’t you come in so I could exam you when it happened? So far what I see isn’t good. Once I get x-rays I will know more, but I am telling you it doesn’t look good Jacob.”

“This happened to me on Monday. The nurse at school looked me over and made me see her during lunch Monday and Tuesday, plus Tuesday morning. She wanted to make sure everything is okay with me.” Jacob explained as he, Dewayne and Dr. Whitmore walked in the exam room.

“I will need to speak with your nurse at your high school. Whenever a student walks into their offices with injuries like these, they need to send you to the hospital, not just exam you before school, at lunch and after school. They are not doctors and most importantly they don’t have the machines to make the right call.”

“Please don’t call her up and yell at her. She wanted to call an ambulance to take me to the emergency room. I talked her out of it by telling her I had appointment with you today. She wasn’t happy about it, but allowed it. I signed a paper that I would not sue the school for this incident and went to class.”

“Still Jacob, she is the grown up and should not have allowed you to talk her out of doing her job. Even if you sign a paper that you would no sue them for this! It is said that every where you turn, they don’t care what happens as long as you sign a paper that states you won’t sue them. What has this world come to when a law suit is the biggest worry? Can you at least time me who and how this happened to you.”

“Well it was a girl that was on the battalion staff and blamed me for taking her off and demoting her where she could no longer be the drill team commander. She got her boyfriend to send me a message and the message was to give her back everything. When I didn’t back down, he beat me in hopes that I would; which I didn’t by the way.”

“I don’t condone fighting, case in point.” Dr. Whitmore pointed to Jacob’s face. “But I am glad that you didn’t back down. While I examine you, why don’t you tell me what has you and Dewayne here so happy this morning. You guys have smiles on your faces that could get a dead person to smile along with you.”

Jacob explained to Dr. Whitmore how he has been feeling for over a week, but when he woke up this morning he didn’t feel that way. Since he had more energy than usual, he did what he has wanted to do for a while. Before telling Dr. Whitmore what it was, he paused and then told Dr. Whitmore what they did, but not in detail. He put it that they shared a somewhat protracted shower and left it at that.

“That is good that you woke up this morning feeling good, but I am worried about the fact that you have been feeling really run down for the last week or so. I don’t want to kill your buzz, but I need to run a coupe tests to see what is going on in there. I rather be safe than sorry in a day or two.”

After Dr. Whitmore looked at Jacob’s forehead and other areas where he was concerned about from the fight, he turned his attention to why Jacob has been feeling run down. He took several vials of blood and sent them out to get tested immediately. While they were getting tested, Dr. Whitmore did several x-rays and other tests before leaving the room.

Dewayne jumped on the bed with Jacob. They started to snuggle with each other when Dr. Whitmore walked back into the room. When they heard the door handle turn, Dewayne jumped off from the bed, but wasn’t quick enough. Dr. Whitmore caught him as he ran from the bed to the chair.

“Okay you guys, none of that in here. By the sounds of it, it has been awhile, but I use this room for other patients.” Dr, Whitmore walked in looking at the test results. “Jacob I have very bad news for you; news I don’t want to deliver. I knew it was a possibility when you were telling me what was going on wit you.”

“I know, damn it, I know you want to send me to the hospital.”

“I am sorry Jacob, but yes I do. Your kidneys are completely shut down and the machine is no longer filtering your blood. Even if you are connected to the machine all day long, it won’t help you. Your kidneys are not working, so clean blood is not getting into your system. That is why you have been feeling so run down. Your body is flooded with toxins”

“Okay, I understand you why you need to send me to the hospital, but won’t I be on a machine over there same as I would be at home? You still haven’t found me a donor, so I will be stuck on the machine. Are the machines in the hospitals a lot stronger than the one you sent me home with?”

“Yes and yes to your questions you asked me Jacob, let me explain. The machines are a larger and they can filter your blood a lot faster and send it into your body a lot more forcefully than the one you have at home. But that doesn’t matter, because I won’t be putting you on the machines. I have found a match for you already, Jacob.”

“Wow that is good news. So that means I go in today, get the surgery and go home in a couple more days then?” Jacob jumped off the bed and walked over to Dewayne.

“You will have the surgery today, but you won’t go home in a couple of days. You will be in the hospital for at least a week, if not more. It all depends on how your body reacts to the new kidney. The quicker we see that your body won’t reject the new kidney, the quicker you’ll go home. You will have a lot more medications to take once you go home. These new medications are to make sure your body doesn’t reject the kidney.”

Dr. Whitmore went into more detail with Josh about the medicine and how often he has to take it. He made it clear that he can’t skip a day of the medication or his body could reject the kidney. Dewayne promised Dr. Whitmore that he will help Jacob about his medication regimen. That made Dr. Whitmore feel a little better. At the same time he knows that Jacob will take the medications because he has been taking his others without a problem since he got put on them.

“Okay Jacob, I need to make a few calls before I head over to Providence. You can go up front and use the phone in the waiting room to call your grandfather and whoever else. Do let your grandfather know what is going on. If I don’t see him at the hospital, I will call him myself before going into surgery.”

Jacob agreed with Dr. Whitmore and walked out of the office with Dewayne at his side. Before picking up the phone, he sat with Dewayne in the waiting room. Dewayne made it clear to Jacob that he will be there every step of the way. Jacob won’t be alone for one moment while he is in the hospital. Jacob liked hearing that and picked up the phone.

He dialed Al’s direct line and after a few rings, Al answered. “Whoever this is it better be important. You called me in the middle of a very important meeting!”

“Sorry grandpa, but I had no other choice. I got some bad news from Dr. Whitmore and he wanted me to call you. I wanted to call you as well grandpa!” Jacob heard his grandfather ask whoever is in his office to clear out before he got back on the line.

“Jacob you never have to apologize for calling me. I am sorry for answering the phone the way I did. It just has been one of those mornings that nothing seems to be going right. Now you are calling me to let me know some bad news. I wish I never got out of bad this morning. What is going on Jacob, please tell me!”

“Well grandpa, I have to go into the hospital today. According to my tests, Dr, Whitmore says I can’t wait any longer to do the transplant. He said he has a donor that matches me. All the donor is waiting on is for me to go in. What I am saying is that I need to have the surgery today. There is no other option anymore.”

“Jacob is Dewayne with you right now?”

“Yes sir he is!”

“You let him drive you to the hospital. I know he won’t leave your side for anything. I will get down t the hospital as soon as I can. You don’t worry about anything else except on getting better. I will take care of everything else and that includes calling everyone that needs to be called.”

Jacob and Al spoke for a few more minutes before hanging up. Jacob told Dewayne what his grandfather said as they made their way to the truck. Obeying his grandfather, Jacob let Dewayne drive the truck to the hospital. When they got there, they signed in and sat down in the waiting room.

As soon as Dr. Whitmore walked into his office, he grabbed the phone book. He found the number to Newman High School and dialed the number. It rang a couple times before it got answered. Dr. Whitmore asked to speak with the principal and was put on hold. Not even a minute later, Principal Michaels got on the line.

“Principal Michaels, I am sorry to disturb you this morning. My name is Dr. Whitmore, Jacob Hernandez’s doctor. I don’t know if you are aware that Jacob is very sick. His kidneys have compactly shut down. I am putting him into the hospital and he will be there for at least a couple of weeks before going home.”

“I was unaware that Jacob was that sick. I know that he got hurt on Monday morning, but he didn’t mention that he was this sick. If I knew, I would have had the school nurse look in on him throughout the day.”

“Don’t get me started sir about what you call Jacob getting hurt. Before the day is out, I will file a police report for battery. Jacob’s injuries from that fight were more than just scrapes and bruises. Whoever beat Jacob up, actually broke his cheek bone and was hit so many times on the forehead that resulted in a crack. That I don’t call merely hurt and the person that did this should be held responsible.”

“I promise you that I dealt with the student already. He has been suspended from school for four days. I also got a call from his parents yesterday telling me that someone from my school jumped their son in the park and left them for dead. Their son and his friends didn’t get a look at the two that jumped them because the lights in the park are off after six. But they are sure the kids that jumped them are from the school because what they said.

Not to sound mean, they got back what they dished out. The student that jumped Jacob did it for revenge for his girlfriend. His friends were not involved, but got beaten up because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Because it happened off of school property, I won’t look into it.”

Dr. Whitmore thought back on how Jacob’s and Dewayne’s hands looked when they were in. He can remember that there were no cuts or scratched on neither of their hands. That means it was someone else that jumped the students in question the other night.

“Fine, I will leave it alone. By the looks of it, he got his just medicine. The main reason I am calling you is to ask you to call out one of your other students, Alejandro Garcia. I need to let him know that he needs to go to the hospital because he is my donor for Jacob. If you could, can I speak with Mr. Garcia.”

“Of course, give me a few minutes to get him down here. Your phone call is full of surprises.” As Principal Michaels talked, he wrote out a request for Alex and handed it to his student helper. “Another thing I didn’t know about. Every day I get to know Alex more and more, and he keeps surprising me each time.”

“You know when Jacob told me that he forgave Alex and then came and told me that not only Alex’s family is living with him, but Alex is coming down for the holidays. I seriously thought he was going mad. Then I got to know Alex and man, I tell you this, I was wrong about that kid. He just got mixed up with the wrong crowd.”

“I agree with you on that Dr. Whitmore. Alex is a very smart kid. When I thought I was going to have problems with him and his friends, I told Alex straight out what I thought. Then he goes and shows me I have been wrong about him since the beginning.”

“That is true, very true Principal Michaels. You need to do me a favor though. By Alex’s request, he doesn’t want Jacob to know that it is him that is giving him the kidney. I fought him on that, but he is very set on that point. So please don’t ever let Jacob or anyone that might tell Jacob that Alex was the one that donated the kidney.”

“I don’t understand why Alex doesn’t want Jacob to know, but I will respect Alex’s wishes. No one will hear it from me that he is the one that donated the kidney to Jacob.” Principal Michaels put his hand over the receiver while he talked with someone in his office. “The man of the hour has just arrived. Let me let him talk with you. As soon as he talks with you, I will release him from school to go the hospital. Good luck and please have both of my students come back to school healthy and soon.”

Dr. Whitmore agreed before getting off the phone with him. Just as they got off, Alex got on. Dr, Whitmore explained what was going on and asked Alex to come to the hospital. Alex agreed and hung up the phone. As soon as Dr, Whitmore made all the other calls; he left for the hospital. On his way out, he asked his secretary to reschedule all his appointments he has today for another day.

Al actually beat Dr. Whitmore to the hospital. He found Jacob in the waiting room on the surgical floor. After asking several nurse and doctors if they knew where Jacob was at and didn’t get anywhere. He gave up and guessed that since his grandson is going to have surgery, he might get answers on the surgery floor.

“What is going on guys? I thought Dr. Whitmore felt it was an emergency to get you into an operating room as soon as he could. We talked over an hour ago and here you are still waiting here in the waiting room.” Al sat down across from Jacob.

“Yeah, but I think he needed to contact the donor and get that person in as well. It is last minute and all! He might be having a hard time on getting a hold of the person that is going to donate the kidney. I am pretty sure the minute he arrives, he will be taking me in and getting me ready for the surgery.”

“You’re right. I forgot there is another party here involved. I don’t think it will be hard to get the donor down here. Knowing Dr. Whitmore the way I do, he has a way to contact the donor whenever he needs to no matter what time of day it is.

You seem to be at ease about this whole thing. Don’t get me wrong, I like it, but after seeing the way you reacted when you heard the news the first time I thought we would have to fight with you to get you in here. I am glad you are taking it the way you are, but I need to ask, why.”

“Well, Dewayne and I had some fun with each other this morning.” Jacob looked over at Dewayne with a big old grin on his face. “I am still in a very good mood from that, and I want more of that as soon as possible. So if I need to get this surgery done to get what I got this morning, I will do it without a fight.”

“I don’t want to hear what you guys did this morning, but thank you Dewayne!” This time Al looked over at Dewayne, causing him to turn all shades of red. “You should get in and out really fast according to Dr. Whitmore. This surgery is common now and it doesn’t take anywhere as long as it did when they first started doing this kind of surgery.”

Just then, Dr. Whitmore walked into the waiting room. He spotted Jacob, Dewayne and Al in the waiting room and walked directly over. As he walked up to them, they stood up. Dr. Whitmore asked them to sit down as he put his briefcase on the floor.

“Okay, this is where we stand as of now. The donor is on his way in and should be here in the next thirty or so minutes. The mean time I would like you Jacob to follow me so we can prepare you for the surgery. I don’t want to wait any longer on this, because if we do. The dirty blood in your system and your inability to get rid of your waste through peeing will cause infection through out your body. If that happens, we will have to get rid of the infection first, before transplanting a new kidney.”

“We are all fine with all that Dr. Whitmore, but I am wondering if you are going to find time to come out and tell me in more detail what is going on. I was not there in your office, so I have no idea how you came to the decision you came to. If Jacob is not doing well, why doesn’t he show it? Before you walked up, he was laughing and talking like a teen that is in love.”

“Al, I understand how this looks to you. When he walked into my office, Jacob and Dewayne were laughing and having fun. Jacob is a very strong kid and doesn’t show it when he’s not feeling good. I think he has trained his body to not show pain to others. For example, he’s been running around with a broken cheek bone and cracked forehead. Those both should put him in a lot of pain, but as you can see he isn’t”

Al looked at Jacob stunned hearing what Dr. Whitmore just said. He knew that Jacob was hurting the day it happened, but not in agony. Somewhere he picked up a long the way that he should not complain when he is hurting. Al is glad that his grandson is this strong, but this is going a little too far.

“Al, I promise as soon as I get Jacob settled in, I will come out and talk with you and whoever has joined you. Knowing your family, this waiting room will be filled before the day is out. So let me take Jacob to the back, get him ready and I will return.”

Dr. Whitmore picked up his brief case and walked Jacob to the back. He called the hospital before he arrived to get everything he needed ready for him by the time he arrives. That included a room for Jacob and Alex. He doesn’t want them down in the bays in the ER changing into hospital clothing.

Once Jacob got changed, a nurse came in and asked him question after question. Half way through the questions, another nurse walked in and started to hook up the machines to Jacob and clearing out the IV he had already in his arm. What ever she was dong wasn’t working, she pulled the old IV out and put in a new one on the other arm.

“Sorry, I know you don’t want to be full of holes, but I needed to run a new IV line. They should have installed a permit IV here.” The nurse moved Jacob’s shirt down and pointed to the bottom of his neck. “Whenever someone is on a machine as long as you were a permanent IV is put in. I am surprised this one didn’t give out on you sooner.”

That got Jacob thinking, maybe it did. Maybe the machine didn’t stop working, it was the IV. He made a mental note to ask Dr. Whitmore about it, but decided to let it go. If it was the IV, there is nothing they can do about it now. There is no need to ask about something that can’t be changed.

The nurse finished her questions just as the second nurse finished hooking everything up. They walked out promising that they will be back when it is time. Until then, they told Jacob to relax. Jacob looked around the white room with nothing to read to pass the time. He started to wish that Dewayne was back here with him to keep him company.

It didn’t take long for the nurses to return. One of them put something in his IV before they wheeled him out. By the time they reached the end of the hall, Jacob could barely keep his eyes open. Before completely knocking out, Jacob put it together. The shot the nurse put in his IV was medicine to knock him out for the surgery.

Dewayne couldn’t stay still; he kept getting up and walking back and forth in the waiting room. That caused Al to get nervous as well. By the fourth or fifth time that Dewayne passed Al, he had already lost count; he pulled Dewayne into the seat next to him and started to speak.

“I know you are nervous and so am I. But the more you walk around and do the stuff you are doing, you are making me feel even more nervous. Please sit down and if you can’t, go down the hall or outside to walk around.”

Dewayne understood where Al is coming from and decided to just sit there, quietly and wait until Dr. Whitmore came out to give them the good news. As he sat there, Dewayne started to think to himself that today wasn’t supposed to end up like this. It started out so good and now here they are in the hospital.

At the same time, Al started to think about what is going on. He is not only worried about his grandson, but Alex as well. He knows that Alex is the donor and he got rushed in for the surgery. That is something he knows that Alex didn’t sign up for, but here we are. Two friends are in separate operating rooms getting operated on.

Gloria and Andy Sr. walked in and quickly started to ask what went wrong. They kept throwing out question after question, not letting Al answer any of them. Al finally stopped them, sat them down and explained to them what he knows from what Jacob said over the phone and what Dr. Whitmore explained to him.

“We all knew this day was coming. We just didn’t think it would be today. The good thing it that Jacob has a donor and once the surgery is over Jacob won’t be back in the hospital for a very long time. So let’s all just sit here and wait until Dr. Whitmore comes out to tell us how it went.”

“Dad we thought the last time was the last time, but here we are again. There is no way I can go through much more of this. If it’s not one thing going wrong with Jacob, it’s another. Each time things do go wrong; here we are waiting on pins and needles. I love my son very much, but I want this to be over once and for all.”

“When someone goes through what Jacob did with cancer and come out the other end alive there will be things that will come up along the way. They went in there and did a lot to keep Jacob alive. After the surgeries, he went through chemo. That couldn’t be a picnic for Jacob at all.

I understand what you are saying and going through, but there is nothing we can do. Jacob is strong and keeps beating the odds. There is no way he is going to get beaten on this. So once again, let’s all sit down, relax and wait until we hear something. There is no use wishing for things that can’t come true no matter how much we want them to.”

Gloria sat down next to Andy Sr. Al thought it was odd that Andy didn’t say a word. He just sat there listening to him and Gloria go back and forth. By the looks of it, he got what ever questions he had answered or he is so nervous he can’t think straight enough to ask what is going through his mind. Whatever the reason is that he is not talking; Al wished the others would be like him.

Shortly after Gloria and Andy Sr. arrived, Virginia and Jeremy walked in. It didn’t take long before Jeremy started to run up and down the hallways. No matter what Al or Virginia tried to do, Jeremy would only sit for a few minutes and was back up running around. At one point, Jeremy ran into a patient that was being brought back from surgery.

That was it for Gloria, she had enough. She got up and grabbed Jeremy by the arm, yelling at him as she pulled him back into the waiting room. Instead of making things better, Gloria made things worse. Her yelling at Jeremy got him mad and that is the wrong thing to do with Jeremy.

He started to pick up the chairs in the waiting room and throwing them across the room. Once he ran out of chairs, he picked up the tables and whatever he could get his hands on and threw it across the room. Finally Al grabbed hold of him and pulled him out of the waiting room into the elevator.

Gloria, Andy and Virginia ran out of the waiting room when Jeremy started throwing his fit. Instead of helping Al get control of the situation, Gloria kept yelling at Jeremy and her father. She used what Jeremy is doing to prove that she was right when she didn’t want to bring him to live here. Over and over again she told Al that he needs to send Jeremy back to the state school in order to have the correct supervision.

It didn’t take long for Al to get Jeremy to settle down. Once Jeremy settled down, he and Al returned to the waiting room with coloring books and colored pencils. Al walked Jeremy to the corner of the room, away from Gloria and sat him down. Once Al gave Jeremy the coloring books and pencils, he went into his own little world, ignoring everything that is going on around him.

“The next time you touch Jeremy or yell at him Gloria, you will be the one I walk out. You made things a lot worse than it should have been. You’re right, he needs special care and that is why he is not with you. Since he has been with me and Jacob, we have not had any problems with him, until today. You need to learn how to talk and be with your oldest son and more so since you are moving in next week and he is not going anywhere!”

Gloria didn’t say anything back to her dad. She just sat back into her seat while Al and Andy Sr. straightened out the waiting room. After they put it back the way it was, Al went up to the nurses station and explained everything to them. He went on to explain to them if they find any damage that might have been caused by what his grandson did, he will pay for it in full. The nurses understood and told Al not to worry about it.

Just as he sat down, the others walked in. He got back up and explained once again what he knows to Chase and the others. As he talked with them, he couldn’t help looking at Matt. Al can tell that Matt is thinking about Alex. He is trying his hardest not to show that he is worried, but he can tell. Maybe it’s because he knows the truth about Alex!

After explaining everything to the boys, they sat down and spoke in their little groups. They confirmed to each other that they knew this day was coming, they just didn’t think it would be today. At the same time they kept asking each other how the doctor is getting Jacob a new kidney on emergency bases like this.

Al started to get nervous as the time clicked away. He researched the surgery and the time it takes to do the surgery has come and gone already. Al needed to know if anything had gone wrong since his grandson has been in surgery two hours more than he should be. He got up and walked over to the nurse’s station.

“I don’t mean to be a bother, but no one has come to update us. My grandson, Jacob Hernandez is having a transplant done. I am wonder how it is going. What I have learned about the surgery, it doesn’t take this long.”

The nurse typed something into the computer before answering Al. “Your grandson is in recovery and has been for almost two hours now. There was a problem in the surgery, but not with your grandson. It looks like the donor had complications that needed Dr. Whitmore to take over the surgery. That is probably why he hasn’t come out to tell you that your grandson is okay.”

The nurse gave Al the room number and went back to what she was doing before Al interrupted her. Al couldn’t move from the station. He is glad that Jacob is fine, but he can’t believe that Alex isn’t. There is no way he and Jacob would be able to live with themselves if Alex ended up dying doing a good thing.

AL walked back and sat down, trying to get his words together. Just when he opened his mouth to tell them, Dr. Whitmore walked out. Al felt a weight being lifted off of him and thought to leave it to Dr. Whitmore to explain everything. He would play dumb as if he doesn’t know what is going on.

After Dr. Whitmore gave the news and answered all the questions that were asked, he walked one direction while Al and the group walked towards the elevator. Matt excused himself to the bathroom. No one thought anything of it, except Al. Matt promised to find them after he returns either in the waiting room or the room.

All the way up, Al couldn’t stop thinking about Alex. He will have figure out an excuse to leave his family in order to talk with Franseca and Matt. He wants to make it clear to them that he is here for them no matter what. He will also have to offer comfort to Franseca because he knows she has to be falling apart right now. She’s got her older son back and now she is at his bed side fearing that she might lose him again.

TO BE CONTINUED…………..

WRITER’S CORNER:

{Okay you guys I know this chapter was left off in a cliff hanger, kind of. I try my best not to do that anymore, but it will happen here and there. At least you guys won’t skip next week because you will want to know what happened to not only Jacob, but Alex as well. If you go to this weeks posting of Alex, chapter twenty seven, the ending of this chapter gives detail on Alex’s side but it ends in the same spot, so you won’t get any more information and what is going on! (How totally EVIL! Ed.)

I have said this time in and time again, you need to read all four of my stories. At first it was just the first two and then three, but now you need to keep up with all four of them. Plots are opened and concluded in different chapters in the different stories. For example in “Regrets and Heartaches” Governor Lopez, from “Shadow of My Father”, appeared and huge plot opened in chapter eleven that won’t be concluded in “Regrets and Heartaches”, but will be concluded in “Shadow of My Father”.

This chapter started with Major Moore meeting with Colonel May. Colonel May looks like that he is at the end of his rope with Major Moore. He showed Major Moore that they do need to keep Jacob where he is at. Mr. Dick, the Newman High School ROTC sponsor, made it clear that he will continue to sponsor the program as long as Jacob is not somehow run off. If he is run off, then he won’t sponsor the program. If that is not conclusive proof to Major Moore that he needs to keep Jacob where he is and leave him alone, I don’t know of anything that will snap the man to reality.

After the meeting, Major Moore said a couple of things to Jacob that would have seemed that he is not willing to let it be. Come on, he didn’t go out looking for the fight, it found him. Why should he get a zero in a class for something he didn’t do? I think it is going to take a day or so to sink into Major Moore’s thick head that he needs Jacob. Maybe when Jacob returns from the hospital, he will be singing a different tune, I hope.

Dewayne and Jacob are more together than I think Jacob and Joey were. They are more equals and that makes things a lot smoother in a relationship. Jacob isn’t worried that Dewayne is cheating on him. At the same time they split everything down the middle. That’s something that he and Joey never did really! Evidence that shows that there is really love between Jacob and Dewayne is how what they did in the shower went down and the emotions attached to it.

There shouldn’t have been a surprise when Gloria reacted the way she did with Jeremy. I am glad that Al told her what he did when he returned. I think the best thing for Gloria to do when it comes to Jeremy is to stay away from him. She doesn’t want him at the house and he is afraid of her. So to make everything run smooth, it is best she stays away from him. That will be hard since they live in the same house.

Now let me talk a little about the surgery Jacob had. It is a plot that has been out there and I needed to close it and I have. Now after this, I don’t see me writing anything health wise with Jacob. He got through the surgery, now he needs to do what Dr. Whitmore asks him to do, like take his medications. Also it is good to see his extended family always at his side whenever anything good or bad happens with him.

Now about plot with Alex, like I said earlier, you will need to read “Beneath the Mask” to see what happens there. I touched a little about what happened to him in this chapter, but it is in complete detail in chapter twenty seven of the Alex story. So if you want to know what happens to him and what went wrong, read Alex twenty seven.

As always I can go on and on about the open plots in the story! If I do that, I can actually write several more chapters. There are so many plots that can take a turn at anytime. You might think it is going to go one way, but is lands up going another. Don’t miss out on anything, or you will be kicking yourself for it.

I keep saying over and over again don’t forget about Chase. He will be spending time between two of my stories. I am giving that away, but look for him in “Beneath the Mask”. He is going to come back full and what is happening in his life will stun you.

There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Stick around and keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}

EDITOR’S CORNER:

Major Moore really has his head up his butt. Jacob is his “golden goose” and all he can think about is having goose for dinner. Colonel May is going to protect the program and be sure that all cadets are treated equitably and fairly. Did I catch a hint of homophobia in Major Moore’s thoughts? I think that Major Moore doesn’t need to be in charge of a program. He has lost his ability to lead fairly.

I don’t understand how any stretch of thinking can find Jacob’s actions in the fight started by Loraine’s boyfriend to be his fault. He had every right and moral imperative to defend himself. Once again, Major Moore screws things up.

I’m glad Jacob is finally getting the transplant. It’s long overdue in my estimation. Perhaps this will finally get Jacob healthy and able to live life without doing ongoing battle with his body.

Gloria, once again, shows her negative side with Jeremy this time. Her overreacting to Jeremy’s activity really put Jeremy over the edge. She knew better yet she just reacted. Al’s intervention solved the issue, but he needed to jump Gloria’s case to get her attention. How can she be Jacob’s mother, being so clueless to the feelings of others around her. She’s quite the opposite of Jacob. It’s going to be quite a challenge with Gloria living in a house in the Hernandez-Serna “compound” that is being built. The men in the family are ALL going to have to take a hand in keeping her on track, I suspect.

Until next time,

“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2014 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope Alex is alright. And truthfully do you really think that Jake won't find out who donated the kidney. It's not like Alex will pop up after the surgery and act like nothing has happened and now that there is complications it will be even more apparently. Jake will find out one way or the other. Gloria is an ass she started in on the wrong foot when she got there and continued on. Hello she is tired of having to wait in a hospital for Jake how do you think Jake feels or Al or Dewayne give me a break. Moore is worse than Gloria look at everything Jake has done for that program and Moore still wants him gone. Jake isn't the one that needs to leave its Moore and Henley, if Moore us the type of leaders that the military want holy he'll watch out for the country. And don't even get me going on his gay comment. College. May needs to get off his ass and retire the Major just like his doctor wants now before the program is completely ruined. Now hopefully next chapter has both Jake and Alex back on their feet.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..