Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jacob Finding His Way - 33. Chapter 33

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

On my drive home I couldn’t get my mind off the programs of these schools not paying their bills. I even know at my age I need to pay my bills or I will lose the goods and services paid bills provide me. What in the world are these instructors thinking not paying the bill? They have more money now in their program than they ever have had.

I must have been so deep in thought I didn’t see the police vehicle parked in front of my house until I was already driving into the driveway. I should have been able to see the car once I turned the corner to my house.

Still no matter when I saw the car, they are here. The question still is why there are police at my house again? As I put my car in park all these thoughts started going through my head. Who is hurt that the police is here to let me or someone in the house know?

It could me Jeremy got hurt somehow. Or it could be Jeremy hurt someone in the house because he got nervous. It could be Tom or David, Even my Joey, could be hurt and that is why they are here. I need to get these thoughts out of my mind right now. I am not going to be able to get out of my car if I don’t.

I got out still thinking the worst is about to hit me as I walk in the door. As I walked to the door of the house, I was actually shaking as I took the door handle to open it. The minute I opened the door, Beth met me. She must have seen my face and smiled at me. Right when I saw her smile I knew everything is ok.

“Don’t worry about anything Jake. Today it is good news for a change!”

We walked into the den where the officers are sitting. I looked over at the officers and smiled. I sat down in one of the chairs that wasn’t taken.

“Are you Jacob Hernandez?”

“Yes sir I am Jacob, How may I help you?”

“The reason we need to speak with you and Beth here is because of some good news we have. I understand you and Beth are taking care of David while he is attending high school. Is that correct Jacob?”

“Yes sir that is correct. His father left him for us to watch over him while he attends high school!”

“Ok well we are here to let you know that we have caught three of the five guys that assaulted David. We know by offering these kids a deal they will hand over the other two.”

“Will you need David to go down and ID them?”

“No. We try our best to get the defendant to admit to their wrong doing. Since these guys are kids and scared out of their pants right now, they have admitted already for the wrong doing with their parents present. All we need to do is get them to tell us who the other two are.”

“Did they tell you why they did what they did to David?”

“They claim it was a game and they were drunk that night.”

“It was a game and blaming it on the alcohol is pure bull. They took a young man and ripped away his soul and heart. He almost killed himself because of what these kids claim was a game. To tell you the truth I’d rather them spend as long behind bars as the law allows rather than get years knocked off for telling you who the others are!”

“Jake I understand your anger about this. Believe me when I say we got a mouth full from his dad before we came down here. He wants the book thrown at them and the keys thrown away. The problem is that these kids are under the age of eighteen. The most they will get is a sentence in juvenile hall to the age of twenty one.”

I couldn’t believe this shit. They have to know this as well. That is why they are spilling the beans now. If this goes to court, it could be delayed for years. Once it hits the dockets they would be above the age of eighteen and they could be tried as adults and can be sentenced as such.

“Well officers I do thank you guys for catching these kids. I hope you guys do everything you can to make sure they spend as much time as possible behind bars. There isn’t any excuse that could cover what they did to David.”

I got up from the chair and escorted the officers out the door. I thanked them once again when I shook each of their hands at the door. I walked back into the den and Beth is still just standing there. I looked at her and realized this is bothering her a lot. Tears are rolling down her face!”

She realized I am standing in the room once again. She wiped her face and walked into the kitchen to begin dinner. There came a knock on the door as I started walking to the kitchen behind Beth. I turned and headed to the front door. Beth actually poked her head out of the kitchen to see who it was.

I opened the door to see the Miller’s standing there.

“Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Miler! How are you guys doing this afternoon?”

I opened the door all the way to let them in. Beth joined us in the hallway.

“We figured to stop by and let you know we have completely moved out of the house as of yesterday. Here are the remaining keys we could find. I have some bad news though.”

I looked at them with oh shit kind of face! I didn’t want to hear there is a problem about the house we just bought.

“We are missing a set of keys to the house. We collected them from all the ones we gave them to except our older son. He can’t find them at all.”

“Don’t worry Mr. Miller I have a lock smith coming down tomorrow to change out the locks of the house. You told us early on that you will be out no later than Thursday.”

“Oh thank you Jake I just worried myself for nothing!”

“Don’t worry anymore about the house. You left it in good hands and Beth will take very good care of it, trust me!”

The Miller’s smiled after I told them the news. Even after giving them the news I am going to change all the locks in the house they still insisted on giving me all the keys they have. I took them as I walked them back to the door.

As I shut the door I hoped we are not going to get anymore visitors this evening. I need to break the news to David about the police catching three of the guys that hurt him. Mainly I need to figure out a way to tell him.

Before I could even make it up the stairs the door opened. I looked to see who it is that is coming through the door. It is Jeremy, some how I forgot all about him through all the visitors we have had already.

I walked down and he hugged me when he saw me. I felt better already with the hug he gave me. I smiled at him and signed how his day was going! He signed back it was good and he has homework to do.

I looked up at the instructor wondering where he took Jeremy.

“I see you have built a good relationship with my brother! Where did you all come in from?”

“We left the house when the police showed up. For some reason the noise from their radio gets to Jeremy. We went to the park and finished the class there. I hope there is no problem with me taking him out?”

“Oh no, not a problem at all. I just was wondering about Jeremy. That is good thinking getting him out of the house, by the way.”

“Thank you Jake! I will see Jeremy and Beth again tomorrow. You guys have a good evening!”

I finally have a chance to get out of my clothes and into some running pants once the teacher left. This time I made it all the way to my room and changed before I was interrupted again. This time by Beth yelling up to me. Joey and I need to put in an intercom system in this house!

I walked down to see what Beth needed. She wanted to walk over to the house and see it for the first time. I went to get Jeremy to go with us to the house.

I shouldn’t have been surprised when we walked into the house that it was clean. Older people tend to be a lot cleaner then us younger kids. Beth just looked the house over from one end to the other. I can see she is making plans in her head.

All of a sudden I felt arms some around my chest. I turned to see who it was and before I was able to see, I was kissed. A kiss that told me exactly who it was. Once we stopped kissing, I spoke for the first time.

“I have a very handsome boyfriend that might get mad if he sees me kissing the likes of you!”

“You should tell that boyfriend of yours that you are no longer his!”

I started laughing! I couldn’t keep it up with Joey. Joey loves to role play and every time we role play, I ruin it. Still I try to do it for him because it makes him happy.

“Thank you for leaving me a note saying where you and my mom are! Let me take a look at the house we have given her!”

Joey now started looking around the house. Just like Beth, he looked it up and down. You can tell Joey and Beth are mother and son. They look at the same things and it made me laugh again.

“Beth you need to tell us what you want done in the house. What colors you want the walls painted. That way Joey and I can buy the paint and materials and get the guys to help us out to paint these walls.”

Beth just looked at me with a big smile on her face. Once again she looked around making a mental list of things she wants to do. Joey walked back up to me and kissed me on the lips.

“This house is awesome for my mom, thank you!”

I didn’t say a word to him. All I did is grab a hold of my handsome devil around his waist. I held onto him for dear life. We both watched as Beth looked around the house over and over again. Neither of us rushed her. Jeremy actually started writing on the walls of the house while we waited.

Since they were going to be painted, we didn’t really care. I did walk over to Jeremy and ask him to stop. If I didn’t, he would think it was ok to do this anytime he comes over.

Once we finally were able to get out of there Beth seemed to be smiling from ear to ear. That made Joey smile from ear to ear. And his smile is the smile I always want to see day in and day out.

I knew when I walked through the door when I got home this is going to be a busy night. I saw that Andy brought over Normal, and I need to speak with her. But the most important person I need to speak with his David. He is sitting in front of the television with Tom’s arms around him.

“Hey David and Tom can I speak with you two in the study for a few minutes?”

At first they just looked at me and then nodded their heads. They followed me into the study and closed the door. Before I could get the first word out Tom spoke up.

“Jake whatever it is I promise we can fix it!”

“This is not making me feel good at all if you think I brought you guys in here because I found out something is wrong and I didn’t. That means there is something I should know and I don’t. I hope I am wrong about this whole thing!”

David and Tom just looked at each other then me. They nodded their heads no! I know they did something, but right now I need to take care of the reason I brought them in here. I will worry about the other thing later.

“Never mind that for now you guys. Whatever you did I will find out soon enough. David I need to tell you something very important. I brought Tom in for support as I tell you what I need to.

When I got home today from school there were several police officers here waiting for me. They needed to tell us some very good news. They caught three of the five guys. Well you know what they did. They actually admitted it and will serve time for it.

So David you don’t need to even go to court on this!”

David just looked at me. He didn’t even bat an eye when I told him the news. I knew this could be the reaction to the news I given him. Tom just looked at David trying to figure out what to do. I signaled to him to hold David.

Just as Tom grabbed a hold of David, he broke down. He started crying so loud that the others came running in, I waved them in! I know they mean well, so I figured it might be best to have support here for David.

While I was telling David and Tom. Beth took the guys and told them the same thing. So they know why David is crying. They also want to be here for him. We are surrounded him showing him we are here for him. David got control of himself pretty quickly. He got up and walked out of the study. Tom followed him out.

I got up myself to head to the kitchen. I know David is feeling all sorts of things right now. It could be for the best that Tom is the only one around him right now. I don’t want to overwhelm him with all of us around him.

(DAVID’S POINT OF VIEW)

It couldn’t be good whatever Jake needs to talk with David and I about. Whenever he asks to talk with us in the study, it’s normally something serious. I got up pulling Tom to his feet. We followed Jake into the study.

Stupid Tom right away told Jake whatever it is we can fix it. He could have just as well written a sign and pinned it to our chest that we broke the window in my bedroom. Jakes isn’t the kind of person that blows his top over small things like that. Still, he is giving me a roof over my head and food in my stomach and I need to pay for anything I break in the house.

Tom and I sat down on the couch in the study. Jake looked very serious as I leaned against the desk. I know we are not in trouble because he isn’t sitting behind the desk. At first he just looked at us, and then started.

At first I didn’t understand what he meant that it was good to have Tom here for my support. Then when he actually broke the news he had for me. I couldn’t believe my ears. I just looked straight at Jake not wanting to believe this could actually be over.

Then it happened, I just fell apart. The next thing I knew everyone in the house is telling me something and I don’t even know what each of them is saying. I am in my own mind not caring about what the others are saying. I just needed to think, I needed all them to let me be alone think.

I walked out of the study and headed out the back door. I walked over to the shed to hide. I got around the back of the shed and started sliding down the wall until my butt it the ground. I know someone followed me out here, but is keeping his distance from me.

I just sat there thinking what this entire thing means. I know Jake told me that I would not need to testify. Those guys that hurt me confessed what they did. So you think that would make me feel a lot better. For some reason it doesn’t. Why doesn’t it make me feel a whole lot better?

I just sat there thinking the same thing over and over again. Then I thought maybe I needed to see them get sentenced for the wrong they did and not hide behind a plea bargain. I pleaded with them not to hurt me. In fact I begged them not hurt me. They didn’t listen to me, so why should I give them any pity?

I know the answer Jake would tell me. He would say we are better then that scum. We don’t lower ourselves to their level. Although they didn’t give me pity, I should be a better man then them. I won’t give them pity, but whatever the law feels is right, I will have to live with.

I don’t know when I got into Jakes mind. We have been friends now for a while. We talk a lot and maybe because of the talking we do lets me now think of what he might say. Jake is a good guy to have in your corner.

I walked around the shed and saw Tom sitting against the wall of the shed in front. I looked down at him as he looked up at me. I cracked a smile at Tom as he looked up at me. I extended my hand to help him up. We walked back into the house to join the group for dinner.

They actually waited for Tom and me to join them. There wasn’t another word spoken about the news Jake had delivered earlier today. I started joking around with the guys at the table. I felt I lot better after taking that moment to be by myself.

I looked over to my right at Tom. Poor guy he has been so patient with me since this whole thing has started. I love him so much for doing it. I know he has to want sex right now and can’t give him any. I should just let him go out to find someone to have sex with. He doesn’t deserve being put through this with me. The next time we are alone I will be talking to him about this issue.

(NORMAL’S POINT OF VIEW)

When Andy invited me to eat dinner at his brother’s house, I was surprised. I know it was not his brother that invited me. I know it is Andy that wants me over at the house for dinner. So I didn’t say no, I took him up on the invitation.

I arrived at Jacob’s house early. I knocked on the door and Andy is the one that answered it. We have not really talked since that night at the restaurant. I know Andy is still angry with me; I just can’t stop thinking about his brother being gay.

“I need you to be on your best behavior tonight Normal, please!” Andy pleaded.

I just looked at Andy as he escorted me in the house. All I did is shake my head to what he just told me. We walked into a room that seems all the guest are being asked to wait before dinner. I didn’t know all these guys actually live here.

I sat down with Andy joining the conversation that is going on already. Jake appeared at the door of the room and looked straight at a couple of guys up to now I didn’t see were actually together. One of the guys had his arms around the other sitting on the floor. What the hell is this house full of gay couples or what?

When they got up I couldn’t understand them at all. Both of them are very handsome guys. It looks like one if not both of them are involved in some kind of sports I school. They are very well built young guys.

I always thought gay guys ran around dressed in all these bright colors acting like fairies, walking on their toes, gesturing with their hands all over the place, and talking with high pitch voices. Not these two nor for that fact does Jake or Joey. All four of them act straight as an arrow. If I wasn’t told they are gay, I would not have ever thought they were.

An older lady walked in the room and called out the rest of the guys. They all went out except Andy. I now want to know what in the world is going on here. Soon my question was answered by loud crying coming from down the hall. All of the guys rushed into the room I figure where the cries are coming from.

I just sat there looking at Andy trying to figure out what happened. Andy just held onto my hand while whatever is unfolding in the next room is dealt with. Maybe about five minutes later the same older lady walked in and told us dinner is ready.

Andy and I walked to the dinning room. Everyone except the two guys that followed Jake out of the room were standing there. No one said a word, they just stood there.

I really don’t know how long we stood there looking at the table of food, but it had to be awhile. Finally the two guys that went with Jake joined us. We all sat down and dug in. They talked about everything. I was right several of the guys at this table that are gay are in sports. In fact Joey and Tom are in football and Jake is on the track team.

All I could think about through dinner is Jake. I need to speak with him before the night is up. I need to tell him that I don’t want him at my wedding. Andy isn’t going to tell him that he doesn’t want him and his boyfriend there. Still, this is my wedding day and if I don’t want someone at my wedding, they should not be invited or show up.

I need to do it in order that Andy doesn’t find out I asked this of Jake. If Jake goes running to Andy like a little pussy I know he is, it won’t hurt anything right now anyways. Andy already told me to take the good and the bad that comes with marrying him. I can take anything except having gays at my wedding.

We wall walked out leaving the older lady to do the clean up. I tried to help her, but she shooed me away. As I made my way back to the room where I was before we ate. I ran right into Jake. I knew this was going to be my only chance to talk with him.

“Jake is there somewhere we can talk in private?”

Jake just looked at me first, and then he spoke.

“Yeah we can speak in the study over here. Do you need me to go and get Andy?”

“No, that’s ok. I need to speak with you alone if that is ok?”

We walked into this room that just took my breath away. It looks like the biggest room in the house. Wall to wall books with a desk, chairs and a couch in the middle. Jake points to a chair for me to sit on. He went around the desk and sat.

“So Normal how can I be a service to you tonight young lady?”

“Jake I need to get a couple things straight with you tonight. Please let me say me peace before you say anything, ok?” Jake shook his head in the positive. “I know your brother probably better then you do since you guys never got along when you were growing up. When your mother kicked him out with no help or support from you or your sister, I and my brother took him in. We fed him; we helped him when you guys were not willing to do so.

Your brother is a nice guy and won’t do what I am willing to do. I don’t like gays. I didn’t know you are gay until I met you the other night. To make everything easy for the both of us. Tell your brother that you don’t want to go to the wedding. You thank him for the invite, but you just can’t go.

Do it nice and do it quick. I don’t want you at my wedding. If you choose to take me on and not do as I ask, you will lose your brother altogether. So act like a man, use the balls between your legs like a man and tell your brother thanks but no thanks.”

At first Jake didn’t say anything to me. He just sat there looking straight into my eyes. The stare spooked me the most.

“Normal before you open your mouth, you should get your facts straight. When my mother kicked Andy out of the house, I was in the hospital fighting for my life. I am a cancer survivor you stupid witch. If I could have gotten my butt out of that bed from the hospital, I would have fought for Andy with all my might against my mother. Don’t come in here and tell me I don’t care about my brother.”

I tried to get up and leave the room, but Jake stopped me.

“No you don’t Normal. I gave you the respect and listened to you. You will sit your ass back in that seat and listen to me now.”

I sat back down realizing I picked a fight with a guy that surely not going to take it lying down.

“No one and I mean NO ONE has the right to come into my home and tell me I don’t care about my family. Andy invited me to the wedding. He asked me to be his best man. I don’t give a fucking rat’s ass if you don’t like me or the way I live. Yes I am gay and happy being so. I have a partner I love so much; you straight couples could only imagine the love Joey and I have. You guys hate everything and anyone that does not fit into your narrow minded mold.

You hate gays and I don’t care anymore. I am tired of worrying about how I can win you over, not after today. Either you get over this hate you have for gays or you deal with me and my boyfriend for that day. My brother invited me to the wedding and wants me to be his best man. I am honored to be his best man and I plan to be there and stand up for him on his happy day.

So, you and I will get along for that day. After that I don’t care what the hell you do. Just keep your broom stick out of my house.”

I couldn’t believe what Jake was saying. I know he knows I can’t go running to Andy about the way he is talking to me. I did this on my own. Now I have to swallow my pride and walk out of this room. I got up and walked as quickly as possible to the door.

When I joined Andy where we started the evening at he just looked at me knowing something is up. I am shaking really bad and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I need Andy to support me here. I need him to tell me everything is alright and take my side. Tell his brother he is wrong and go to hell.

“What is wrong Normal? You are shaking really bad! You look like you are about to cry!”

“Andy I just talked with Jake! I know you wanted me to stay away from him this evening. I just wanted to extend an olive branch to him. I love you so much. I decided my dislike about the way your brother chooses to live his life isn’t worth me being apart from you. All your brother did is took the branch and threw it back in my face.”

Andy got up and headed out to the hallway. He called out for Jake several times before he came. I knew I had Andy where I needed him. Jake is a gone as of now from my life.

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

I heard my brother calling for me. I walked out of the study the second time he called out for me. He is standing in the hallway yelling on the top of his lungs. I just looked at him like he is crazy!

“What is this I hear Normal tried to offer you an olive branch and you threw it back at her?”

“Andy I did not throw the olive branch back in her face. Well yeah I did do that. She asked me to tell you I didn’t want to go to your wedding. She said you will never ask me not to come. So I should grab my balls and tell you thanks but no thanks. If you don’t want me at your wedding anymore, just say the word and it is done.”

Andy looked back into the television room. I know he is looking at Normal.

“Look Andy I told her as far as I care, we need to get along for just that one day. After that I don’t care what she does just as long as she doesn’t park her broom in my house.”

“What do you mean park her broom in your house? Are you calling Normal a witch?”

“Andy you were not in that room when she talked to me. She told me……..”

I went into detail about what Normal actually said. From me and Marie not standing up for him when mom kicked him out. All the way to me grabbing my balls and do what is right. I must I have hit a nerve, because Andy walked back into the room.

The next thing I saw is Andy pulling Normal straight out the door. She must have said something that Andy only told her about. Now her own words have come back to haunt her. I hope whatever happens they work it out and the wedding happens.

Still I can’t help but wonder why there are people out there that have so much hate for people like Joey, Tom, David and me. I have stopped being surprised how others think anymore. People are just the way they are because they were brought up that way.

Nothing more was mentioned between me and Andy the rest of the evening. I don’t know what he told Normal outside, but whatever it was it didn’t involve me knowing. I am fine with that. Let’s put as simply as possible. I want Andy to be happy and if that means him marrying Normal I will stand by his side.

When I woke up in the morning, I didn’t want to get up. But once I did and got going the day went fast. Now it is time for the Friday night high school football game. Joey and I got home ate and got ready to head to the game.

Joey took off in his truck because he has to get to the field earlier on away game nights. I stuck around and got Jeremy ready to go. I decided to take Jeremy to the game for the first time. I hope I wasn’t making a mistake doing so.

The game wasn’t bad at all. Joey and the team won the game. Not as big as last Friday game, but they won. There was no record breaking moment. It was a hard fought game between the two teams out there. At the end our school won with thirty one to twenty eight. A win is a win in my book.

Jeremy enjoyed himself all night. He was content with his cup of soda, pop corn and huge foam hand. Every time the crowd jumped up yelling for whatever reason Jeremy followed suit. I liked seeing him having fun. As soon as the game ended Jeremy and I went straight home. As far as I know there was no party after this game.

We slept in on Saturday morning. I didn’t have to get up for track this morning and boy I am happy about that. What woke me up is the smell of bacon and pancakes. I love Beth’s pancakes. It has become a normal breakfast in this house when all of us are here.

All weekend long we spent fixing up Beth’s house. By Sunday night we already had the entire inside of the house repainted. Everyone helped through the weekend. Neither Joey nor I had to ask for the help. They just came along. Now all Beth needs to do is go furniture shopping for her new house. Joey promised to take her through the week.

David is more vocal than his been since the rape. He seems to be putting that day behind him. I don’t know if he and Tom are doing the naughty thing yet. Still, both seems to be very happy with each other!

Once I walked into the house after a long day of painting, Andy wanted to speak with me. We went to the den for some privacy from the guys. The look on his face didn’t feel good to me at all. This has to be very bad news for me.

We sat down in the den and Andy just looked at me for a few minutes and then spoke.

“Jake this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. You know I love you and I will do anything for you. I also really love Normal and she loves me. I want to marry her so much I can’t even put it in words.

What she did and said the other night was wrong. Also Jake, you have to hold some of the blame about the other night. You should have just let her say her peace. Then she would have walked away from you.”

I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my brother’s mouth. He knows me better than that. If I am being wronged, I will stand up for myself!

“But you egged her on about the whole subject of you and Joey. She has put her foot down about you not only coming to the wedding but as well being my best man. I love you Jake but I want to get married. Please understand that part from me. We will have time to get Normal to get to know you and Joey. Just right now I need to listen to her!

What I am trying to say Jake is this. Please Jake don’t take this wrong….”

I knew what he is going to do. It is hurting me in ways I can’t explain. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. My own brother doesn’t want me at his wedding. I can’t believe this! My own brother is breaking under the pressure of his soon to be wife to not allow me to go to the wedding because I am gay!

“Jake please don’t be this way. I love you bro but I need to be happy as well. After I get back from the honeymoon we will do something together. I promise I will make this up to you. Just you and me bro, we will do something after the wedding!”

Andy got up from the couch where he was sitting at and walked out of the den. I just don’t understand this at all. I can’t win no matter what I do here. Being gay will always keep me from the normal things of life.

I sat in the den just thinking about what just happened. I finally stopped crying about it. Crying won’t get me to go to the wedding of my brother. One thing I am promising myself tonight. The next person that fucks with me about being whom I am. Well let me just say this! They will be fucking around with one pissed off fag.

Around nine thirty I decided to go up for bed. As I walked up the stairs to my room I felt drained. Emotionally and physically from the days events! All I wanted to do is put my head on the pillow and sleep this day away.

I got undressed as soon as I got into the room. I did my business in the bathroom before I crawled into bed. Joey is still downstairs with Tom and David, so the bed is empty. I crawled in and turned off the light. I was out before I knew it.

Monday felt more a drag then anything else. Mondays are bad as it is and now I have more shit piled on top of it. When I woke up in the morning I was told that Andy moved out last night. I was so angry with him for sneaking out in the middle of the night like a thief in the night. I never asked him to move out. We didn’t see eye to eye on this subject, but he is always welcome at Joey’s and my house.

All the guys kept asking me through the day why Andy moved out the way he did. I told each of them separate and together at lunch to mind their own business. This problem is between me and my brother and nobody else.

To make things worse, when I walked into the ROTC build Major needed to speak with me. As I walked into his office Loraine is standing there. I knew what she was there for. I just can’t understand why Major entertained the notion of hers.

Major Moore spoke first of course.

“Jake I don’t understand why you would override a decision of the promotion board. If the other officers on the board decided not to give a promotion to a cadet, it should stand. You should not step in and change the decision while the cadet is in front of you all. It makes us look bad and that we don’t know what we are doing.”

“Major Moore with all due respect Sir, the reason the board was put together is to leave the decision making of the cadet up to his or her fellow NCO’S and officers. When we created this board you had a say in what powers were given to each person sitting on the board. We both here in this office agreed to give the battalion commander the right to over ride the decision of the board if he or she felt the decision is wrong.

I felt the decision was wrong in which the board made. I looked at the cadets file, along with his grades. On top of all that, he didn’t miss one question or mess up in the drilling test. So if Loraine here can tell me one good reason why my decision is wrong. I will go to that cadet and take the rank from him.”

Loraine and Major Moore stayed quiet after I finished speaking. They both knew they were wrong about this whole issue. The damn board was a week ago and she just now comes in now and reports me. I am simply tired of her and conniving ways.

“I will take the quiet in this office as I am right and Loraine is wrong.”

Major Moore got up and walked around his desk. Looked at me and then over to Loraine. He looked back at me and spoke up for the first time since I answered his question.

“Jake I am sorry fro bringing you in here like this. You are right and you were right the day of the promotion board. You and Loraine are dismissed!”

“Sorry sir I want to talk with you about one more item. What is the needed rank to be a drill team commander?”

“I don’t understand where you are getting at Jake!”

“I understand you need to be at least a cadet captain I order to command a drill team.”

“Yes you are right on that Jake!”

“I am the battalion commander of this battalion. As such I have the right to demote and take anyone I feel does not meet the right stature to be on the battalion staff. Am I right on this point as well Sir?”

“To a point you are right on that point. You can recommend a removal of a cadet from battalion staff and his or her demotion. If it is an officer it goes through me, but the final say is Colonel May’s”

“Then I am putting in a request to remove Loraine from battalion executive and to demote her from the rank of cadet major top cadet captain! I would ask for a lower demotion but I can’t because you seem to want her as your unarmed drill team commander. I just want her out of my hair, Sir!”

“You are going to give me more than I want her out of my hair as a reason for demotion.”

“Major Moore we don’t have all day here for me to list the reasons. I have more than enough for my request to be granted. I know Colonel May will have no problem signing this order.”

Major Moore just looked at me with a stunned looked on his face. I never wanted to do this to anyone. Loraine left me with no other choice but to do so. She is still up to her old tricks of back stabbing, stepping on whoever to get what she wants.

“Jake you will need to formally put the request in. Then it will be a matter for the promotion and demotion board to take up. Since you are putting in the request, you can’t sit on the board. Also it involves a battalion staff member so it will need to have the brigade staff to sit in judgment Sir!”

“That is fine I will formally put in the paperwork and make the calls to the separate battalions to get the brigade over her to rule in this matter. That will mean if we involve the brigade staff, Colonel May will need to be here as well.”

“I didn’t think that through sir. You are correct on that as well. Loraine can you leave me and Jake to talk this through?”

Loraine wanted to say something but decided against it. She walked out of the office with a stunned look on her face. Once she left Major Moore tried to convince me not to go through with my request. I stood my ground which resulted in him picking up the phone to call Colonel May.

The decision was made to have the demotion board convene here in our range tomorrow before school. After that Colonel May had no time to be part of the board which would mean Loraine would keep her position and rank for the rest of the year.

Major Moore called in Loraine and gave her the news. She looked destroyed hearing the news. She not only got demoted from the rank of Lt. Colonel, battalion commander at the beginning of the year, she was bypassed to get the position back when Fierro got Brigade. Now she is going in front of the board and in more than likely gets demoted even further. Now by going in front of the board they can demote her even further.

Loraine just hit me at the wrong time on the wrong day. I am tired of people stepping all over me. I have tried and tried to help Loraine, but she doesn’t want any help from anyone. As a result this is what happens to those who bite the hand that is helping.

I stayed later than the others during track practice. I needed to run myself out. I needed to think about things from Andy to Normal to Loraine. I started feeling really bad for Loraine. I should have cooled down and not made such a decision at that moment. She worked so hard for the rank she has. I don’t know what to do.

So I kept running around the track. I ran and ran even when it got dark I am still out here running. I can’t find solution to what is bothering me. There has to be a solution to all this. I just can’t find it.

I lost the love of my brother in one night. I just can’t make any sense of all of that. Why does Normal hate me and all gays for that matter? Has one done her wrong somewhere in her past that now she just hates all gays in general? Is it her up bringing to have this hate?

I just kept running and running around the track trying to figure the answer out. One thing is clear to me. She has no right no demand from my brother to not be brothers with me anymore. How can brothers even do that? We don’t have a choice who our family members are. We just have to live with their faults.

Another thing is for sure here is that Andy is just as wrong as Normal. He needed to stand up to her and say it is my brother, live with it. Instead he pretty much has disowned me.

I finally stopped running and headed to shower and change. But I found the locker room locked up already. I looked at my clock and saw it was eight already. I walked to my car in the parking lot to head home.

For some reason instead of turning onto my street I kept going until I got onto the freeway heading west. I kept going and thinking about everything. I wanted answered, I wanted to be able to figure out the answers. I just couldn’t figure anything out. All I know is this. No matter what I do in life, good or bad, I won’t get anywhere because I am gay. Simply put, people will never give me a chance. Talk about prejudice, this is it.

I walked into the house close to eleven. I actually drove all the way to Las Cruces and back trying to think. I still was not tired as I walked into the bathroom but still I needed to get some sleep for school tomorrow.

When I crawled out of bed, I saw Joey already left. I tell you this, I was happy to see that. I didn’t want to explain to Joey what is going through my head right now. It might sound like I am being a big old baby. To tell you the truth, I am probably being a baby.

Once I got into my uniform I headed to school. I needed to be present for the demotion board. As soon as I walked into the ROTC building, everyone was waiting on me. We walked into the small classroom which was rearranged.

The desks are put in a “U” formation with two desks in the middle. I like this set up more than the set we used for the promotion board. The brigade commander, Fierro, sat in the middle desk. The rest of the officers filled in the desks to his right and left evenly. Lorain took one of the desks in the middle and I the other desk! Colonel May and Major Moore sat in the desks at the end.

The rules of the proceeding are the first thing read off. Then Fierro gaveled the board to order and read off the demotion case in front of them. Loraine had her chance to put up defense as to why she shouldn’t be demoted. I was really not surprised to see Major Moore at her defense. I had to speak because I put in the request.

Each board member had a chance to question each of us on any subject concerning the demotion. Loraine made a big deal that I am out to get her for fear of her taking my position away. It looked like some of the board believed her on that because the majority of the questions to me were on that subject alone.

When the board excused us from the room, I knew then I screwed up with Major Moore. I have the rank on my shoulders, but he won’t give me Battalion Commander again next year. In return I won’t be able to go in front of the Brigade Board.

Loraine and I sat in the large classroom for maybe fifteen minutes. Then we were asked back in. As soon as we took our seats, Fierro gaveled the board back together. At this point only Fierro can speak.

“Cadet Major Loraine Luaveno please stand up. We have heard all the testimony concerning your case in front of us. We came to a decision about your standing in your unit. This board has found enough evidence was presented to hold the request for your demotion. You are here demoted to the rank of cadet captain and removed from the Battalion Staff.”

“Can’t I say something before you continue Fierro?”

“You had your chance to speak Cadet Captain Luaveno. Now is the time for this proceeding to end with its ruling.”

“I want to request the removal of our Battalion Commander from his position. He has had a personal dislike of me from the beginning. That alone is the reason I am here today.”

“Your request is denied cadet captain. We ruled on the facts that were presented to us. Your defense did not hold water in these proceedings. Simply put, your Battalion Commander fought on your behalf several times not to be demoted. That alone told this board he has nothing against you.

As well he requested you to be busted down only one rank. The board wanted to bust you back down the 2nd Lit. You have Major Moore and your Battalion Commander to thank for your captain rank.

This proceeding is over and all are dismissed!”

I was about to walk out when Colonel May stopped me. As the rest of the Brigade Staff filed out of the small room, Fierro, Major Moore and Colonel May stayed behind.

“Jake I know how hard this was on you son. You fought so hard for Loraine. She just doesn’t want to be saved by anyone here. Don’t beat yourself up over this. You didn’t fail, she did. She slapped away your hand every time you extended it to her. You’re a great leader and you will be going places still in this Brigade. I am hoping you are studying up to be in front of my board next year. I need you on Brigade Staff.”

Colonel May smiled and shook my hand as he walked out. Major Moore actually smiled at me and patted me on the back as he walked. All of a sudden Colonel May stuck his head back in the door.

“Also Jake I took care of the payment to Tec High. It won’t happen again. Thank you for going down and smoothing things over with that teacher down there. When I took him the payment, he said good things about you. Thank you Jake for leading in this area.”

He walked out leaving Fierro and I in the room. We didn’t even talk one thing about the board or ROTC. He saw me running out on the track last night. He was out walking his dog when he spotted me still on the track. We laughed about how late I was running.

(JOEY’S POINT OF VIEW)

I needed to speak with Jake. I know he is hurting over Andy not only moving out but I found out he actually told Jake he is no longer wanted at the wedding. I also found out that Loraine reported Jake to Major Moore about over riding the board. Jake is just not having a good couple of days.

When I walked into the ROTC building looking for Jake, it was quiet. Everyone was just sitting in desks looking at the door of the small classroom. I looked around and saw my first sergeant sitting there. I walked up to him to see what is going on.

“You don’t know what is going on behind that closed door. Jake requested a demotion board for our XO. It is about time someone has the balls to put her in her place. She thinks she runs everything.”

Right then the door opened up. The Brigade Staff walked out followed by Loraine. I looked at her shoulders and saw that she has been demoted to captain. I wonder if she is still our XO. You can still be XO of a battalion at the rank of captain.

Jake finally walked out laughing with Fierro. I walked over to see what they are laughing about. When Jake saw me heading over to him, his eyes just lit up. His smile actually got even bigger. I know whatever is bothering him, he is seeing his way through it.

“Hey Jake, hey Fierro, what’s so funny?”

Fierro got close to me and whispered in my ear. “You need to get your boyfriend to stop running at night with no lights on the track Joey!”

I just looked at him and smiled. Fierro knows Jake and I are together and it doesn’t bother him! That is so damn cool! I shook my head in the positive to agree with what Fierro said. We walked over to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast.

Fierro sat with our group of friends. He fit in as if he has been part of our group from the beginning. We talked about me holding the new school record in rushing yards, Jake holding the district and state record in two events in track. I didn’t know he kept up with us on the other teams.

Jake is back to his normal self. He joked around with us just like he always does. When the bell rang for first period, Jake was once again joking all the way to the lockers. I love having my Jake back, this Jake even more. Jake always has a tendency to think too much about everything in his life. I wish he would just stop doing that.

During lunch Jake did something I didn’t even think he had the balls to do. I need to set up the stage for you to understand how Jake was able to get away with this.

Our cafeteria is on the bottom floor. It is old and it is small. When this school was built, it was never to hold over two thousand students like it does today. Once you get through the lunch line you pretty much walk out to a huge room full of tables.

We seat at a table next to the wall. Jake and I sit on the same side of the table. Jake is the one against the wall. The rest of us sit on either side of the table. We are big enough that we take an entire table to ourselves.

Now with that said, and you know the scenery. Let me tell you about what Jake is doing to me. It started out as normal as can be.

Jake placed his hand on my leg while we ate. He has done that some many times and I don’t even flinch anymore when he does it now. Jake just rubbed my knee as we sat there talking with the guys. Then he started moving his hand up my leg until it got to my thigh.

I looked over to Jake and he has a big grin on his face. I couldn’t help myself and I smile back at him. I figure that told him I was cool with what he is doing. So he started rubbing my thigh now. I tell you it is making me so horny, I can’t even understand what we are talking about.

Jake then moves his hand even further up my leg until it rests right on my dick. I know he can feel I am hard as a rock. I am surprised my dick hasn’t ripped through the uniform pants I am wearing.

Jake moved his hand to my zipper and started to move it down. I looked at Jake again and he was just looking straight at Tom while he was talking. Still with the big grin on his face though! If Jake doesn’t get rid of the grin, the guys will know that there is something going on with us. Tom isn’t saying anything funny at all.

The next thing I felt is Jake putting his hands in my zipper and underwear. He started going up and down my dick. Which made me jerk forward, which then moved the table and caused everyone to look at Jake and me! Jake kept on smiling as the guys looked at us.

Tom went back to what he is talking about which made Jake do it more. I knew if Jake didn’t stop what he is doing I am going to cum all over my uniform. How can I explain that in class today?

So I grabbed a whole bunch of napkins from everyone’s tray. Once again, that made everyone look at me and Jake! They had to know by now there is something funky going on down here with me and Jake. This time they stared at us longer than the last time. Still they returned to what they were talking about.

I took all the napkins and placed them all around my uniform. It made Jake smile even more when I did that. He pulled my dick out of my underwear and pants through the zipper. All I knew then is Jake was now jerking me off under the table, while we ate, with all of our friends sitting there, and in the crowded cafeteria. What in the world has gotten into Jake today?

I leaned over to Jake and whispered in his ear.

“Babe if you don’t stop playing with your toy while you are eating. You will miss out on the cream surprise it has for you!”

“Trust me handsome I have no plans to miss out of my creamy surprise!”

I started thinking how is Jake going to get the cum I am about to shoot? Then my answer is given. He dropped his silver wear on the floor. No one really looked when that happened. So Jake went under the table pretending to get his fork and spoon. Instead he wanted to get his mouth on his hot dog for lunch.

Man when I felt his moist lips take my dick in his mouth. I could barely sit there without screaming out in satisfaction. Jake is going at down under the table. I hit the table with my knees a couple of time that made those sitting near me look over.

Then it happened! I just shot and shot and shot into Jakes mouth. I can’t remember the last time I shot that much. I don’t know it is because we are doing it here with all these people around that made me shoot this much. But all I know is this, I am shooting load after load into Jakes mouth.

Right at my climax I started hitting the table. I couldn’t help it! That got the guys attention and this time they wanted to know what was up. Tom and David both seem to get some sense at the same time because both of them looked under the table!

Once they came up, they just started laughing. That caused everyone else to look under the table. They were laughing when they came up.

Jake cleaned my dick off with the napkins I put under there and put it away. Once he zipped me up he came from under the table with all eyes on him. He just smiled as he adjusted himself on the bench. The he said something that just made all of us crack up in laughter.

“I wanted a hot dog for lunch, not this. My Joey here gives me a special creamed filled hotdog whenever I want one!”

We all just sat there laughing at what Jake said. I felt relieved to say the least. Not only I got a blow job, but Jake is in a playful mood again.

Jake and I had to leave the fun because of the officers meeting. Everyone teased us as we left the table. At the same time they looked at my crotch are I figure to see if I am still hard or zipped up still.

We dumped our trash and made our way to the ROTC building. Jake smiled all the way over there. Even when he saw Loraine, his smile didn’t go away. By Jake smiling the way he is, it made me smile as well.

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

I honestly don’t know what has come over me today. After the morning events I felt better than I have in a while. Then seeing Joey in the uniform, well just let me say, he is a hot one. I would have tackled him in the middle of the large classroom and ripped his clothes off if I wouldn’t have gotten in trouble.

During lunch as I sat by Joey and he smells so damn good on top of looking good. I just couldn’t hold back on what I did. I wanted him so bad and I just went for it.

Now I still feel so horny even after what I did at lunch. After the inspection Joey and I excused ourselves from the class while Sergeant Haney is talking to them. I told Joey to go with me to the restroom.

The minute we closed the door to the restroom, I couldn’t keep my hands off of him. I grabbed a hold of his shirt and unbuttoned as quickly as I could. As I started kissing Joey all the way down his body he just moaned.

“Jake what has got into you today? Man this feels so damn good!”

I just kept playing with his nipples with my tongue. Just as I was about to move further down his belly. Joey pulled me up and started kissing me on my lips. Then he just pushed me against the wall of the toilet.

Joey didn’t even bother with my shirt. He went straight to belt and undid it. Unbutton my pants at the same time pulling them down to my ankle. Joey had my dick out before I could even take it in that I got Joey into it.

My dick was already hard as a rock since lunch. So I know it isn’t going to take long to get me to my climax. I am very surprised my pre-cum didn’t leak through my uniform pants.

The roles got reversed and I started moaning like crazy. Joey is just playing around the head of my dick, making crazy. I want him to go down on me, but just won’t. He knows just how to get me clawing at the walls when he makes love to me.

Just when I was about to tell Joey to please let me cum. He took my dick all the way in. That is all it took.

“Damn Joey I am going to cum! Man I am cumming man!”

I started to shoot cum down Joey’s mouth, one shot after the other. I don’t know how many times I did shot, but I knew it was a lot. I tried to catch my breath as I slid down the dirty wall of the restroom.

Joey just sat down next to me licking his lips. I looked down to his lap and saw his dick is still hard. I was about to go down and help Joey out when he stopped me.

“Jake I needed my milk shake for the day. You already had yours. If you are good I will give you seconds tonight in bed. Let’s be fair to one another!”

I couldn’t help but crack a smile. We rest on the floor for a few more minutes. We knew we had to get up to clean ourselves off before we are missed. Just as we finished up at the sink, there was someone at the door trying to get in. I looked over Joey as he looked over me to ensure we are straight. Once both of us were sure, we opened the door and walked out of the restroom.

The rest of the day went by fast. Although today is uniform day, I decided to go to track practice. When I walked in the team and Coach were surprised seeing me. I just walked to my locker to change. I am lucky that I keep two sets of practice shorts I my locker. I forgot to bring the ones I wore home yesterday.

As always we ran the track to warm up! Then we divided into the races we run during our tournaments. I actually took it easy and that angered Coach.

“If you are going to come out here and practice, you will give one hundred and ten percent when you do, Jake! None of this half ass taking it easy crap you are trying to get away with.”

I knew Coach wasn’t happy at all. Well it is not only clear to me, but to anyone in ear shot of his yelling. By the time Coach blew the whistle, I had gotten into practice. Coach on the other hand didn’t think so. He made me stay afterward running the track to make up for my lack of running during practice. That is how the Coach put it.

Although I am still sore from all the running I did yesterday, this running I had no choice but to do it. I just jogged around the track to chew up the clock. Until Coach comes out and pulls the runners in, we can’t stop running.

Funny thing about this evening is my head is clear. I didn’t have one thing on my mind to think about. Yeah there are still a lot of problems in my life that are still not resolved but I can’t solve them on running around this track. Those problems can only be solved in time. For now I am thankful for what I have that is working in my life.

I looked down at my watch to see the time. It is almost seven and still no Coach. I wonder if the guy forgot I am out here today running. If he hasn’t, this is too much of a punishment for not running at a hundred percent during practice.

I decided to call it quits for the night. If I get into trouble, so be it. I walked off the run before I started to head over to the locker room. When I got to the door, the damn thing is locked. I started kicking the damn thing.

Now I am pissed off! How could a teacher forget they have a student out on their field running? When I see Coach tomorrow he will be lucky I don’t quit the damn team! This is not the way to coach a team.

I decided to head home. There is nothing I can do for now. I will pick up my uniform in the morning and run it to the cleaners. Screw morning practice since the coach screwed me here.

I started walking to the student parking lot not paying attention to my surroundings. I didn’t hear some one calling my name. I turned around and saw it is the janitor waving me over to the locker room.

The janitor actually heard me banging on the door. He let me in to get my uniform. To give the poor guy a break I didn’t take a shower or change. I know he probably has a family to get home to. I don’t want to be the cause of him loosing out of any time with his family. I grabbed my stuff, thanked the janitor, and headed out.

As I walked out the wind took my hat. I went running after it all over the entire track. I finally stomped on it to keep the wind from blowing around. I picked it up and headed back across the track to the student parking lot.

I am in my own little world! I didn’t hear the footsteps behind me. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. At first I thought it is the janitor again. But when I turned around I didn’t recognize the four kids standing there. I just looked at them!

“Yes can I help you guys?”

“Are you Jacob Hernandez? You are the younger brother to Andy Hernandez!”

I just looked at the guy that is speaking. I don’t know who in the hell he is. Also why he needs to know who I am? I just turned around to walk away. Same guy tapped me once again on my shoulder. I was going to just walk away, but I didn’t want to be rude to them. So I turned around once again.

“Hey guys I don’t know who you are or what you want. Just please let me be!”

“Are you the guy we are looking for?”

“Look if you know who I am, you don’t need to ask who I am! So once again I don’t know you, so please leave me alone!”

“You surely sound like the kid we are looking for. I am Hector Nunez, Normal’s brother. Andy’s best friend and best man at his wedding with my sister! I need to clear some things up with you. Do you call my sister a witch?”

“Excuse me! I don’t know what the hell you are saying. I don’t know you!”

Damn it I need to be more careful in the future when I call anyone a witch. More so when there is a brother out there! Always brother’s want redeem their sisters honor. Even if the honor is destroyed by them, not the one that threw out a slur word!

“Look I know you are Jake. I have seen pictures of you with Andy. So let’s cut the bull here. We need to settle this right here and right now.”

“Look Hector I don’t know what you think you are going to resolve here by hunting me down. Whatever went on between me and your sister is settled by my brother telling me I am no longer welcome at his wedding.”

“No that is the way you brother is going to handle it with you. I still have to deal with you calling my sister a witch. Plus you yelling at her the way you did. Who in the hell do you think you are? My sister is right about gays! All of you think you get anything you want. Well I am here to tell you that it is not so.”

“Hector I hear you and I will talk with your sister when I have a chance.”

“You think your smarter than me don’t you? You stand there with your smug look on your face. Fancy way of talking! Why don’t I just knock that smug look right off of your ugly ass face?”

“Look Hector there is no need for this. This can be resolved by me just going to your sister to talk it out with her.”

“I don’t want you near my sister again. You hurt her so bad with what you told her. She came home that night crying about what you had done to her. No Jake I will take you down right here and right now.”

I didn’t even get another chance to speak. Hector moved so quick, I didn’t see the first punch thrown. It hit me right on the jaw throwing me back on my ass. I dropped everything I had in my hand on the ground.

I got up as quickly as I could. I didn’t want Hector on top of me before I have a chance to defend myself. Where Hector actually connected is stinging really bad. I just keep telling myself to ignore it and defend myself.

Hector came at me like a big ass elephant. This guy stands maybe five six, but he is a husky on-of-a-bitch. Just as he threw his next punch, I dodged it. At the same time I threw my own punch and connected. The punch I connected with threw Hector back.

He looked at me kind of stunned. He came right back at me though. Each of us is throwing punches. Some hitting some not on both sides! All I know at this point is I am hurting with every punch Hector is landing. I could only hope he is as well.

I knew I had him because his punches started getting less and less. But Hector was not going to go down to a fag as he said. He called out to his friends that came with him. Before I knew it, all four of them are throwing punches at me. I know I can’t hold up to this kind of fight any longer.

I hit the ground with Hector and his friends still hitting me. Before I knew it, they actually started kicking me all over the place. I knew I lost this fight. All I could do is protect whatever part of my body I can.

So I just covered my face as these guys went on kicking me over and over again. One, maybe two of them actually started punching me as the others kept on kicking me. I started to black out. I tried to force myself to stay awake as the kicks kept coming.

They started yelling slur words at me as they kept kicking. Through their yelling I herd several of my ribs actually break as one of their feet connected. I started gasping for air and now begging for them to stop. I am hurting all over, having problems breathing with these guys kicking me.

Still through my pleas for them to stop, they didn’t. They just kept kicking and punching me. I felt a sharp pain coming from my leg when something actually got dropped on it. I didn’t want to curl in a ball because of my spine. I didn’t want them to actually finish off the damage to it.

Just as I started to give up, and blacking out, they stopped! I didn’t understand what Hector said, but he spit on me as he left. I just laid there on the ground in pain going in and out. I knew I needed to get out of there before they came back.

I crawled to my stuff and grabbed it. I some how got up from the ground. Just as I put all my weight on my legs. That sharp pain in my leg shot all the way up my body causing me to loose balance. I fell face first into the grassy field.

The last thing I saw before I hit the ground was the green grass coming towards my face. Then I was out!

TO BE CONTINUED………………….

{You know Jake needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. He stood up to Andy’s finance and he lost so much in return. It is not worth the loss he received. From his brother disinviting him from the wedding and being best man. All the way to getting his butt kicked by Normal’s brother. Let’s hope Jake is fine and will walk off that field on his own steam. We don’t need to him injured again. This poor guy has gone through so much already in his short life span. Will Andy find out what Normal’s brother did to Jake? If so, will this be enough for him to put his foot down with Normal? Women are the hardest species to read. Sorry young ladies that are reading the story. But every guy I have met can never figure out what their wives or girlfriends mean when they tell them something. It looks like David is getting a lot better. Do you think David had that chat with Tom about going out and having sex with another? If he did, what did Tom say to David on that? Is Jake’s mom gone or just getting her strength back? There are so many open plots from Joey’s mom getting the new house, to the pending charges that might be filed against Joey’s mom for the murder of his dad. Self defense but it is how the law sees it. So many twist and turns in this story, we don’t know if we are coming or going anymore! Stick around there is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Stick around and keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}

EDITOR’S CORNER:

Wow, Jake stands up for himself and the relationship with his brother in his own home and then gets his ass kicked. I sure hope Andy sees the light and realizes that there are women out there with open minds and hearts. What does Normal want from Andy anyway? He sure doesn’t bring a lot to the table! I can’t see Normal sitting home while Andy is doing his duty in the Army!

I’m hoping David continues to heal emotionally and that he and Tom give us some “entertainment” in the next chapter or two! What about Jake’s naughty behavior in the cafeteria? That boy has a BIG brass pair!

Jake’s mom is licking her wounds. She’ll stick her oar in the pot and stir it up again. I have faith! Those that cause trouble for others, be they male or female are the type that never gives up trying to prove their points.

Until next time, be well and love well.

“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2014 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think Jake has found that unique spot of your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. It seems no matter what he does he's beat on. At some point someone has to give this kid a break.

Link to comment

What a scumbucket the bitches brother is, needing help to settle the injured pride of his sister. And how could Andy allow her to kick Jake out of the wedding. Andy has always been the weaker of the two brothers so it comes as no surprise really.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..