Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jacob Finding His Way - 35. Chapter 35

(CHASE’S POINT OF VIEW)

Linda needed to talk with me for awhile now. I have been dodging this talk because I feel she is going to break up with me. I need to be honest with myself here. I have not been paying a lot of attention with her. Yeah we have sex at least once a week, but not like going out to a movie and then to eat.

I finally caved in to Linda wanting to speak with me. Grandpa Al left for a walk and the rest of the guys are off somewhere in the house doing their thing so I decided to invite Linda over so we can have the talk she’s been wanting.

When I heard the knock on the door, I knew it is Linda. So I yelled at the others that I had the door. Sure enough Linda is standing on the other side of the door.

“Hey sweetie, please come in! Let’s go to the den where we can talk.”

Linda walked in shaking her head. I closed the door and walk behind her. I noticed she is starting to wear baggy clothes. I can’t understand the reason behind it. As far as I can see she isn’t gaining any weight.

“Chase we need to talk about something very serious! So please let me do the talking and you just listen. Once I am done, you can say whatever comes to your mind.”

All I could do is shake my head in the positive. She seems to be very serious about whatever is on her mind.

“Chase as you know you are the only one I have been with. I love you with all my heart. I will always love you with all my heart no matter what. Because you and I have been together and seeing no one else we decided to have sex without using protection.

Yes you pulled out every time you were about to explode but Chase, somehow it didn’t work, what I mean by that is…..”

Linda couldn’t finish her sentence before she started crying. By then I needed to know what she had to say. I need to know what she means by it didn’t work. What in the world am I in for?

“Linda please don’t cry sweetheart. Please tell me what is going on!”

“Please Chase promise me you will not be mad at me!”

“I promise I won’t get angry or mad with you. Just trust me and tell me what is going on. Is it something bad?”

“No Chase it isn’t bad, or at least I don’t think it is. Just let me say it so where we can figure out what to do. I am pregnant Chase!”

Once Linda got the words out of her mouth, I was blown back into the couch. We have been careful, trying to make sure this didn’t happen. She liked the feeling of raw sex, she didn’t want to the condom. I knew I should have kept wearing the condom.

“Chase says something please, anything!”

There is so many things going through my mind, I can’t get one thought straight. I can’t be having a baby so damn young. I am a junior in high school I have almost two more years of high school to complete. A baby just makes things harder.

“Linda I don’t know what to say right now. I know what and how it came to be, but I still am stunned with the news. We didn’t plan this at all. In fact just a couple of months ago we almost broke up. Now we have this, a baby to think about.”

“I know Chase but you are the father of this baby. I needed to tell you before I do anything else.”

“What are you thinking about doing Linda?”

“My parents will kill me if they knew I am pregnant. I am leaning toward an abortion rather than having the baby.”

I just sat on the couch looking at Linda. I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. All I knew is that I didn’t believe in abortion under these circumstances. Now I am faced with the question and decision of it in my own life.

“Linda you know where I stand on the whole question of abortion. I believe it is fundamentally wrong and more so in this case. Where are we to get the money for an abortion?”

“I was hoping to ask Jake for help!”

“Oh no, we are not going to ask Jake for money! Jake has been footing the bill for me in this house from food to clothes to items I need for school. There is no way I can ask him for more money.”

“He will understand Chase. This is something that isn’t planned. I think he would want you to go this way instead of having the cost of a baby on your shoulders.”

“Linda is your mind set on abortion no matter where the money comes from?”

“I know I can’t have this baby. I want to finish high school and go to college. I have no means to take care of a baby. You have no means to take care of me and a baby. Also you said just a couple of months ago we were about to break up. I really don’t think we should be bringing in a child in this world, when we most likely will not make it as a couple.”

I just looked at Linda stunned again with what she had to say. I knew we are having problems right now, but by the sounds of it, she has her mind made up about us. The fear I thought was coming, did indeed come.

“How far along are you right now Linda and how long have you known you are pregnant?”

“I am almost four months and as far as knowing, three months.”

“So you have known about this when you wanted to break up with me. I now know the reason why you wanted to break up with me so you didn’t have to tell me about this pregnancy. You could go off and have the abortion without me knowing.”

“I will not lie to you, that is one of the reasons I wanted to break up with you. The other is just that we are not getting along anymore. I said I love you, but I am no longer in love with you Chase.”

I didn’t know how to respond or react to what Linda just said. I know now Linda and I are no longer a couple. We only need to figure out what to do about this baby.

“Would you consider putting the baby up for adoption?”

“You mean have the baby and then give it away?”

“Yes Linda have the baby and then find a good home for it.”

“I suppose I could do that Chase. I can hide the pregnancy from my parents since they are never home. But we still have to figure out how to pay for all the costs of having the baby.”

“Let me call Jake down to see if he can help with that.”

I walked upstairs to talk with Jake. I lucked out to find Jake and Joey in their room when I knocked. Jake asked me to come in. I know Jake could see I am nervous as hell, but he doesn’t say a word.

I sat there telling Jake and Joey everything that was talked about between me and Linda moments before I came up. I told them about how we have been fighting and now we are pretty much over. Finally I got to the main reason I came up to talk with them, the pregnancy. Jake and Joey just looked at me, not saying a word.

“Why don’t you go down and join Linda in the den. Let Joey and I discuss this between the two of us before we go down and talk to you and Linda.”

All I could do is agree and go back to Linda. Just as I got down to the den, Linda kept asking me what the answer is. I told her Jake and Joey need to talk about it between themselves before they come down and talk to us. It’s asking a lot from them.

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

Joey and I sat there discussing what Chase just came up and told us. I know Chase didn’t mean to get Linda pregnant. It was something that just happened. Joey and I teased that we didn’t have to worry about that.

After making a decision we headed down to join Linda and Chase. As I walked into the den, I can see the worried look on both of their faces.

“Ok guys, Joey and I have discussed your situation. Please hear me out before you yell no.”

Linda and Chase both shook their heads in the positive.

“As you know there is no way Joey and I can have a baby together. We are both males, so it makes that impossible.” I tried to throw in some humor to lighten the mood. It didn’t work. Chase and Linda just stared at me.

“I figure it isn’t the time to be playing with words. As I was saying, Joey and I have discussed what you came up and asked us Chase. What you guys are looking at is a lot of money from the doctor visits to the actual delivery.”

“Jake we know the costs; we don’t need to be lectured on that. If it is the money, I’m fine on an abortion. I just want this over one way or another” Linda said defensively.

“Linda I know you are scared, but please give me a chance to finish what I am saying. What Joey and I are suggesting is this: We will take on the cost of your pregnancy all the way through the birth of your child. Then we would like to adopt your child.”

Linda just looked at Chase for a few moments then back at me. I can tell by the look on her face she didn’t like the idea at all.

“I am not saying this to be mean, but I would not like you guys to be the adopted parents. Just the house the kid would be growing up in. If you want to adopt, you should fill out the paper work and get in line.”

“Well Linda we thought of that. But as you probably know they will not allow same sex couples to adopt a kid.”

“I would rather you help us take care of this in a different way. If you want to adopt, then no, but an abortion is fine.”

“Joey or I don’t believe in abortion. So that means we will not pay for an abortion. This is the deal. So take it or leave it.”

With that I got up to leave the den, but Chase stopped me. He started pleading his case over and over again. Ending with him saying he would pay us back. I didn’t want to sound rude when I told Chase that basically he has no means to do so.

Chase kept trying to talk with Joey and me about the whole thing. I wouldn’t hear another word from him.

“Look you two are coming to us for help. At the same time Linda you look down at us and make me feel lower then scum. No, I am sorry. I can’t talk to people who think the way you do.”

I walked out of the den to head back upstairs. Just as I passed the front door, the doorbell rang. I walked back to the door to see who it is. Just as I opened the door, I thought this is a perfect addition to my day.

“Hello sir, we need to speak with Jacob Hernandez, Joey Alvarez, Chase Watkins and Tom Dickson.”

“I am Jacob Hernandez, let me call Joey and Chase, but Tom doesn’t live here.”

Just then, I saw my grandfather walking up to the door dragging his right foot. His shirt is un-tucked from his pants. As I looked him over, he had a ripped in his pants on the right hand side. I started to worry, but my grandfather took charge.

As he approached the front door, he asked the officers to let him in, but at first they didn’t want to. I had to tell the officers that he is my grandfather and he is staying here. The minute my grandfather got in, he took over.

“May I ask why you need to speak with the boys you have named?”

“Yes a Normal Ramos lodged a complaint against these four gentlemen. She states they went to her home and started a fight with Hector Ramos and others.”

“Are you here to arrest these kids?”

“At this time we are here to just speak with them sir!”

“Then I would rather you didn’t. Come back with a warrant for their arrest if you want to speak with them. In the mean time I will be making a few calls to see what your bosses have to say about this.”

“Sir we’d rather not have to go and get this warrant. If we could just talk with the boys and get their side of the story about what had happened the night in question, it could be a misunderstanding that we can just take care of right here.”

“No sir you may not talk with the boys. I know how this works. You sit down and they tell you what had happened, and you still take them into custody. I’d rather you go and interrupt a judge on the golf course for his signature.

By you not coming with that paper work in hand leads me to believe you have no case or proof in this matter. Until that happens, please don’t come by this house and speak with the minors unless I am present. I will be calling Tom’s house letting his parents know what is happening and to do the same.

Thank you gentleman for your time and please do be careful out there.”

With that my grandpa pushed me out of the way in order to close the door. The look on the officer’s faces, I couldn’t figure out. They aren’t used to running into a private citizen that knows the law. One thing is for sure is that they get away so many times with citizens that don’t know the law.

Before I could talk with my grandfather, he rushed into the study limping the whole way. I followed him trying to get him to tell me if I needed to worry about anything. He seemed to be more concerned about getting to the phone to call whoever.

The first call he made was to Tom’s house. He told them what is going on and what to do. It looks like Tom’s parents agreed with my grandfather. He hung up with them and then dialed my brother.

I don’t know what the other side of the conversation was, but my grandpa is laying into Andy. Man is my grandpa angry with him and Normal. He kept saying over and over that woman is never going to be welcome in this family. Whatever Andy tried to tell my grandpa, he wasn’t hearing any of it.

He might have talked to Andy about five minute before hanging up on him. I could tell by the look in my grandpa’s eyes, he is totally pissed.

“Jake those officers will be back and will have the needed paperwork to take you guys into custody. I just can’t understand why it took this long for Normal to lodge this complaint. Andy didn’t even know she had done this.”

“Can’t she just take it back and just let this settle down and not make it worse then it already is?”

“Jake, she can’t take the complaint back. The law doesn’t work that way in Texas. Even if she wants to, the DA can continue with the complaint on behalf of State of Texas.”

Just then a light bulb flashed in my head. I went around the desk to get my business cards I had in my top drawer of the desk. Mr. Anderson’s business card is on top. I dialed his home number. As it rang, I put the phone on speaker.

“Hello, Anderson residence, Mr. Anderson speaking!”

“Mr. Anderson please excuse my interruption on your Sunday afternoon. This is Jacob Hernandez and you know I wouldn’t be calling you at home unless it is urgent.”

“Yes Jacob, I do know that. Please tell me what is going on.”

“I really feel bad about calling you only when there is something going on in my family. You have done so much for me already. I really hate asking this of you. I don’t know if you are aware about what had happened to me last Tuesday.”

“Yes Jacob I am aware on what had happened to you. The case is already come into my office. I promise to assign one of my best attorneys to prosecute those who hurt you.”

“Thank you for that, Mr. Anderson. The problem I am facing now is this…..”

I sat there explaining everything to Mr. Anderson. From me getting jumped at school to what the guys did later that night. I then told him about what the sister of the guy he has in custody has done and including the visit we just had with the police.

“Jacob I don’t want you guys to worry about a thing. As soon as I get off the phone with you, I promise to take care of it. I will place a call to my attorneys on call and let them know that we are not prosecuting in this matter. No judge will sign a warrant for you guys.

I will call the precinct to let them know we are not taking this on. With that, the officers will not even go for the warrant.”

“Thank you so much Mr. Anderson. I promise to keep the guys out of trouble. I really didn’t want to bother you on this, sir.”

“No worries Jake at all. I know your boyfriend and your friends wouldn’t have done what they did if the others didn’t jump you.”

“Thank you again though Mr. Anderson. I know you don’t have to keep pulling my family out of the boiling pot.”

Mr. Anderson just chuckled. We talked a little bit more before my grandpa interrupted us.

“Mr. Anderson this is Jacob’s grandfather. I would like to thank you as well. Just as Jake said, you don’t have to keep helping, but you do. I am going to be here making sure the boys stay out of trouble.

Mr. Anderson if you ever need me or my family for anything please call on us. We will be more then happy to give you and your family a helping hand, as you have done for my family. I would like to extend an open invitation to you and your family to join us one weekend for a cook out.”

“I would love that Al. I would rather have your family in my corner as friends than adversaries. One day I might take you up on your offer for help.”

With that Mr. Anderson had to get off the line in order to make his calls. My grandpa just looked at me and smiled.

“Jake you have the makings of a smart businessman already. You need to make contacts in every part of business. You have a great contact in the justice system. Trust me Jake when I say this; Mr. Anderson has his eye on more then being District Attorney. We will help him achieve those goals.”

I sat there thinking what my grandpa just told me. When I made friends with Mr. Anderson, it wasn’t to have a connection. It was to have a friend only. I am glad he didn’t said no when I had to ask him for help.

I got pulled out of thought when my grandpa patted me on my shoulder as he started to walk out of the den. I stopped him as he reached the door.

“Grandpa what in the world happened to your clothes and why are you limping, favoring your right side?”

“Jake I did something foolish before coming in. I heard the cars driving up, but when I turned around to head back. I actually tripped on your neighbor’s hose. It is my fault for not looking out where I was stepping.”

“Why weren’t you using your cane while you were out?”

“You know me and that damn cane. It makes me feel older than I am.”

“I know you grandpa. You won’t let me take a look at your leg but please let grandma take a look at least!”

“I will make sure it cleaned up before I do anything else Jake. You have nothing to worry about. This old man will be walking around for many more years to come.”

With that my grandpa smiled and walked out. I couldn’t help but think back to when I heard the story about my grandfather getting hurt. It isn’t that bad of a story when it comes down to stories that are told in my family.

Remember we are from Cheyenne, Wyoming in which is known to get a tornado from time to time. Well this one time, my grandpa was at work as a foreman at the missile base. The sirens went off letting the residents know there has been a tornado spotted on the ground near us.

The normal procedure is to get in a cellar, ditch, or a shelter. My grandfather being the person that he is, needed to make sure all his employees were all acounted for. He noticed two were missing. He went out to find the two employees.

They were actually trying to take cover in a restroom. He grabbed them to take to the cellar. Just as the reached the door to the cellar, the tornado touched down near the area where they were at. My grandpa got the two employees into the cellar, but he wasn’t so lucky.

The tornado was so strong. It picked up everything in its path. The site where my grandfather worked had these round concrete poles that held the roof up. Just as the tornado pulled off the roof, one of the concrete poles came crashing down onto my grandfather’s right leg.

That forced my grandfather too medically retire out of the second job he ever held in his life. He worked twenty years for the railroad and another twenty years for the missile base. After that, he never worked another day of his life.

I got pulled out of thought once again when I heard a knock on the door of the study. I looked over to see Linda and Chase standing at the door.

“Look I am not in the mood for you guys looking down at my way of life. Linda, I understand you don’t want me near your child. So let’s just leave it with that.”

“Jake, Linda and I have been talking. We have decided to go ahead with the pregnancy and let you and Joey adopt our child. It is the least we can do since you guys are going to be paying for the whole thing.”

“Joey and I would love your child as if the child is ours. If fact the child would be ours! Not to sound ungrateful, I would like it in writing. What I mean by that is this…..”

I explained to Chase and Linda that there is going to be paperwork drawn up. This paperwork will be giving me sole custody and parental rights of their child. In return I will pay all costs of the pregnancy all the way up to and through the birth. It will be all legal because I am the only one going down as parent and they are agreeing on giving custody and full parental rights over to me.

Chase and Linda had no objection doing that. I explained by them signing on the dotted line, it gives all their rights away to their unborn child. Once he or she is born, I become the actual parent of the child. They understood it all.

Evidently Chase and Linda talked a lot of things out in the study after I left. One thing they came to grips about is their relationship is over. They will stay together while she is pregnant. After the child is born, they will go their separate ways.

The rest of the day went by quietly. My grandparents disappeared. I looked for them to see what they wanted for dinner, but I couldn’t find them. Their car is still in the driveway, but they aren’t in the house.

(GRANDPA AL’S POINT OF VIEW)

As a grandfather I couldn’t be more proud of my grandson than I am right now. He has come into his own as an adult. He doesn’t walk around thinking he is untouchable because of the people he knows. In fact he is the opposite.

I could tell how much it pained him on asking Mr. Anderson for help. My grandson never likes taking handouts no matter what. I think he feels this is a handout by asking for help in this matter. I hope Jake will learn soon that a person will always need friends at one time or another to give a helping hand.

I know Mr. Anderson knows Jake hated calling him to ask for his help. That is why I think he had no problem doing it. Plus, Mr. Anderson may not have said it, but he didn’t care to prosecute kids for a playground fight.

With that, I started thinking if we should ask for the prosecution of Normal’s brother. The big difference between the two is easy to see. Normal’s brother was asked by her to seek out my grandson and to beat him to a pulp. They did it out of hate and anger. I figure it best left to the courts to decide. I will not push either way.

My wife pulled me out of thought. She wanted to know where I am talking her.

“Come on honey, I want to surprise you?” I said with a big smile.

“Not if you want to live to see tomorrow. I am too old for surprises.”

I explained to her about the house next store to Jake’s and that it is for sale, but that’s all I knew. The police showed up before I could get anymore information about the house. That is where we are going. She got excited when I gave her the news.

When we walked back into the house, Jake greeted us. He seemed to be worried about us. I apologized to him for not telling him where we went. I didn’t mean to get him to worried about me and his grandmother.

(DAVID’S POINT OF VIEW)

Right after dinner, Tom showed up. He had this look as if he received really bad news.

“What is wrong Tom? Why do you look so worried?”

“You tell me David. Jake’s grandfather called my house getting my parents all nervous about police might be coming. We waited and waited, but no police. Should I be worried at any time I could be arrested?”

I couldn’t help myself but laugh at Tom. Jake must have forgotten to call over to Tom’s house to give them the good news.

“Stop laughing David and just tell me what is going on.”

“Jake called Mr. Anderson and told him what was up. Mr. Anderson promised to take care of it all. Nothing is going to come out of it. I was surprised they wanted to arrest Jake when he wasn’t even there that evening.”

“That’s true, I wondered that as well. How did Jake pull it off with Mr. Anderson?”

“You know I don’t know that. I think it comes down to the friendship these two have built. It came from Jake testifying for Mr. Anderson and not bringing a law suit against the City again.”

“I am confused about this. Jake’s grandfather not only sued the City, but won. So the law suit has nothing to do with the friendship he has built with Mr. Anderson?”

“Tom you have a short memory. You remember when the football team threw the party here at the house and Jake got arrested?” Tom shook his head in the positive.

“Remember Jake is the only one that got arrested and pulled in. Well that cop wasn’t supposed to do what he did that night. Mr. Anderson asked Jake not to sue again, and he will make sure the officer in question gets disciplined or taken off the force.

Jake agreed not sue and Mr. Anderson has respected him ever since. I really don’t think Jake ever intended to sue, but he kept people thinking he was.”

“Oh I see what you are saying. I need to call my parents to tell them to stop worrying.”

“When you are done talking to your parents, please come up to my room.”

I walked upstairs to my room leaving Tom in the den calling his parents. As soon as I got into my room, I started to straighten it up. I want this night to be perfect as I could make it. I don’t much to offer but me.

Tom walked in just as I closed my closet door.

“You caught me coming out of the closet.”

We both started laughing at that. I wanted the mood to be light. We have had a dark day so far.

“What is up David?”

“Come over here and sit with me on my bed. I want to see your beautiful face.”

Tom walked over looking at me with a curious look on his face. I could only imagine what is going through his mind.

“Tom, I love you so much and I hope you know that. To top it off, I told you that you can go elsewhere to get what you need, the sex I couldn’t give you; you didn’t. I can’t love you for that anymore than I already do.”

“David, I told you since you took me back the last time that I don’t care what is going on. I will never, ever cheat on you again. I love you David and I want to be with you the rest of my life, no matter where we land.”

“I love you for that Tom and I will never forget the sacrifice you have made for me.”

I reached over to grab Tom’s hand. At the same time I leaned in to kiss him. I want to show Tom on how much I love him. I know he doesn’t need me to show him, but I really want to do this.

We started kissing, before I knew it, we started fighting with our tongues. Both of us want control, and are willing to battle it out. I started to feel around Tom’s chest. I can tell Coach must be making the football team do weights because Tom’s chest is awesome.

One by one, I started to unbutton Tom’s shirt without breaking the kiss. Once I had most of the buttons undone. I slipped my hand in between his shirt and chest. His skin felt so good. I had forgotten how Tom’s skin felt. I know he doesn’t shave his chest, he is naturally smooth. His chest is so huge now.

“I see Coach is having you guys work out a lot!”

“Yeah do you like it?”

“I love every part of you! You’re all mine and I will never stop loving you!”

“Even if this muscle turns to fat and just sags everywhere?”

“Even then, I will love you no matter what!”

I couldn’t keep my hands off of Tom’s chest. I finished unbutTonyng his shirt. I started kissing my way down his chest. I didn’t want to leave his chest, but I wanted to get to the biggest surprise he has in his jeans.

“David are you sure you want to do this?”

I didn’t even answer Tom; I started to unbutton his jeans. I felt Tom’s hands around my face. He pulled me from his groin to his face. At this point we are looking at each other face to face.

“David, not matter what you do, I will always love you. I want you to be sure you are ready to do this. I will not rush you into something you aren’t ready for. I want you on my side, healthy, for the rest of our lives.”

Tom pulled my face towards him. He started kissing my forehead making his way down to my lips. Once again we started our little tongue war. I broke the kiss, with tears rolling down my cheeks, looking at Tom.

“Tom, I really want to make you happy. I know you don’t need me to go down on you to make you happy. Still I really do want to do this not only for you, but for me as well. I miss having this enjoyment.

Those guys stole too much already from me. I will not let them have this. I will not let them steal our love making away from us.”

I kissed Tom one more time on his lips before making my way back down to his groin. I finished undoing his pants. With Tom’s help lifting his butt from the bed, I got his pants and underwear down to his lower legs.

As I looked up I saw what I have been wanting for awhile now. Tom’s dick is standing at attention and leaking pre-cum like crazy! Tom looked at me with a big smile on his face as I grabbed his dick.

I started kissing his head at first. Then I licked my way down his shaft as slowly as I could until I reached his balls. Taking one at a time, I played with each ball in my mouth. Once I felt I gave the attention Tom’s balls needed, I made my way back up.

This whole time, Tom moaned in satisfaction. His moans got loud when I was sucking on his balls. He actually had to put a pillow over his face. We didn’t want the house running up here, breaking through the door to see what is going on.

Little by little I started going down on Tom’s dick. I could taste Tom’s pre-cum on my tongue and feel it going down my throat. Man have I missed the taste of my Tom. He tastes sweet with a little salt in it. I get the best of both worlds when I have him.

I didn’t go fast at first when I started bobbing up and down on Tom. Still sex is like riding a bike. I found my rhythm and never looked back.

“David, you are awesome, man this feels so damn good. Please slow down David, or I am going to explode. Please David, I am about to explode.”

Not paying any attention to what Tom is saying, I keep bobbing up and down on his dick. I want to taste him so bad. I crave his sperm going down my throat, setting off every taste bud as it goes down.

I got what I had been wishing for. Tom’s legs went tense, I see his balls lift up tight to his body, and is Tom moaning even louder then he had been doing. Shot after shot of cum hit the back of my throat.

I thought, if this is heaven, please let me stay here. I kept up with every shot of cum he fired. I didn’t even count, but I know it was a lot of cum. I let Tom’s dick slip out of my mouth once he finished shooting and I had swallowed every drop.

I made my way back up to Tom. I sat right next to him as he tried to catch his breath. I looked at him with his eyes closed. His chest is glistening with sweat, going up and down as he tries to catch his breath! You could see every muscle from his chest, to his six-pack all the way down to the V going into his groin.

I couldn’t keep myself from touching his dick again. He is stilling and his dick is standing at attention. Just as I grabbed his dick, Tom’s eyes shot open looking at me.

“Please David, please! I will not live if you bring my heart rate up like that again.”

“Oh come on Tom, you’re young; you’ll live!”

Tom grabbed my head to bring me into a kiss. I let go of his dick and just melted into Tom’s hands. I let him win the tongue war this time. I wanted his tongue in my mouth. I felt it is a perfect ending, to a perfect night with my boyfriend.

I felt Tom playing with my shirt, moving it up little by little. He started kissing my chest as he moved my shirt over my head. Making his way down to my button of my jeans, and started to undo my jeans.

I started getting these weird flash backs. I started turning my head back and forth trying to force these ugly thoughts out of my mind. The more I tried, the more they came in. As Tom reached into my underwear, I felt like I am about to faint.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I started sobbing quietly! Trying to force these demons away somewhere in the back of my mind. I really want Tom to go down on me. I want him to make love to me.

I didn’t know when Tom looked up at me, but he did.

“David what is wrong? Please tell me why you are crying!”

At that point I just broke down crying. Tom came up to me, grabbing ahold of me. He held me tight until I got control of myself.

“Tom I really wanted this night to be special. I really want to make love with you. I don’t know why these thoughts came into my mind. I want you so damn bad right now. I want you inside me like before. I love the feel of you’re……”

“David, don’t worry about this. You took a huge step Tonyght. If all you can do right now is what we did, that’s fine. I will be patient with you. We will move when you are ready. No sooner than that.”

Tom and I sat there in my room arm and arm, cuddled in my bed. I don’t know when I slipped into the dream world, but I did. The last thing I could remember hearing is the beating of Tom’s heart.

(JACOB’S POINT OF VIEW)

Since I didn’t have practice anymore, I decided to work more in my Battalion. There is so much I would like to do, but didn’t find the time. I can also sleep in a little later because I didn’t need to be at school as early.

I found Joey and the guys sitting at our usual table. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this kid sitting in the corner of the hallway. He didn’t look old enough to be in high school. I wanted to ignore the kid, but I needed to know why he was sitting in the corner, on the floor trying to hide from the world.

As I walked up to him, he didn’t even move. If you didn’t know the school, you would think he is a statue. I kneeled down to look at him in his face.

“Hey man what is going on? Are you ok sitting here like this?”

The young kid didn’t even move. His head is hidden between his legs. Pretty much the poor guy is curled up like a ball. My heart felt for him. So I tried again to get his attention.

“I am not going to hurt you. In fact I am worried about you. You look like someone that wants to fade away from sight.”

He looked up at me when I finished talking. That is when I actually saw his face for the first time. He looks to be around twelve may thirteen. There is just no way this kid goes to this school. He is lucky if he is in middle school.

“Are you waiting for a family member or friend that goes to this school?”

“No, I attend this school!”

When he said that, I actually stepped back. I still can’t believe that he attends this school. He just looks way too young to be in high school.

“My name is Jake, what is yours?”

He just stared up at me not saying a word. All of a sudden he stood up. I still looked down at his short frame. Not only this guy is short, maybe five four, he weighs if lucky a hundred pounds. He really looks like a kid, with blue eyes and wavy black medium length hair. He extended his hand for me to shake.

“Nice to meet you Jake, my name is Tony Llamas.”

“Well Tony, it is my pleasure. If you don’t mind me asking, where are your friends?”

Tony just stood there looking down at his feet. All he is doing at this point is avoiding my question. Tony just kept kicking at the floor as if he is kicking up dirt.

“I don’t mean to pry into your personnel business. I just saw you sitting here all alone. I thought I’d come over and see if you wanted to join me and my friends at our table.”

Tony looked up with a smile on his face. Tony followed me into the cafeteria. Once we arrived at the table, I introduced him to everyone at the table. He just smiled and at each person as he shook their hand.

Tony didn’t say much to me or the guys. He just sat there listening to everyone as they told their weekend stories. Joey and I stay away from story telling because we don’t want to freak anyone out.

Just as the bell rang, we were getting up. I asked Tony to join us here at lunch if he would like. The only thing he told us was what grade he is in. Everyone at the table thought he is a freshman, but we were wrong. He actually is in the same grade as the rest of us.

We headed out doing our normal routine. By lunch I needed to know how old Tony is. Simply put, he looks way too young to be a junior in high school. We grabbed our food before going to our table.

Tony showed up shortly after we took our seats. He joined into the conversation right away. He seemed to be more comfortable with us. So I decided to move the conversation over to him. Mainly how he is a junior?

“So Tony if you don’t mind me being blunt, but how old are you man?”

“I know I look young, everyone tells me so. The reason I look young, is that I am young. I am thirteen years old.”

Everyone at the table stopped eating and just stared at Tony. Now the question is how he got to be a junior at the age of thirteen.

“Before you guys ask me the next question that is probably weighing on your mind, let me just answer it. I skipped several grades because I what you might call the real Doogie Howser. Not to toot my own horn but I am pretty smart.”

Tony told us that he was tested before getting into pre-school. The test showed he has a very high IQ. Instead of doing what normal kids do, his parents had him tutored every minute of every day. In return, he was able to use his gift to jump several grades.

He was attending a special school for kids like him with high IQ’s. Then his father died serving in the Army, and his mother followed shortly after from cancer. My eyes opened when he said cancer. I have won the battle with cancer for now. Still, everyday I am worried.

With both of his parents now gone, his grandparents on his mother’s side took him in. He had to drop out of the school for two reasons. First his grandparents lived here in El Paso and the second, they couldn’t afford the school. They are barely making ends meet on the money they are getting from Social Security.

I felt really bad for Tony. He has this gift, and due to an incredible string of bad luck, he will not be able to get the needed education for his gift. I really wish I could help, but I barely met him. Maybe in time I can step in and try to help.

All of us just sat still in our seats listening to Tony as he explained what brought him here. He also explained because he jumped so many grades, he didn’t get a chance to really make friends. So that is why I found him in the hall by himself.

The bell rang ending lunch. All of us asked Tony to join us back here tomorrow and every day. He is welcome to be part of our little clan if he wanted to. Tony accepted without any hesitation.

The afternoon seemed to drag on, unlike the morning. The minute I walked into the ROTC building, Major Moore called me in. I knew he wasn’t in a very good mood by the tone of his voice.

“Jake you still haven’t given me a name to be promoted into the XO position. I need that name by the end of class.”

“Major Moore I really don’t know who it should be. Do you have any suggestions?”

“No sir I don’t. That is on your shoulders as Battalion Commander. But make sure whoever you pick is above reproach. Colonel May will look at his or her record very closely before giving the ok.”

I walked out the office thinking hard about what Major Moore said. He is right about one thing; it is my responsibility to choose our next XO. I sat down thinking of all the cadets in officer positions already.

I don’t believe any of the Battalion Staff will take the position now. There is no chance of further promotions for them. Brigade staff has already been picked, so all Battalion Staff positions are locked into place.

I decided it has to be someone to be promoted out of company positions. I thought of the company Loraine is in. I couldn’t place who the Company Commander is. Loraine is a Captain now, so I can promote that Company Commander to Battalion Staff and make Loraine the CompanyC ommander.

I walked over to the board in the large classroom where the companies are. I looked to see who the Company Commander to Company F is. Michelle Chanson, I don’t remember meeting her.

I went in to Major Moore’s office grab her file. As I looked over it, Major Moore walked over to see which file I was looking at.

“Jake she is a good replacement. I see where you are going with this. We will only have to deal with one promotion rather than several if we were to promote from another company. It is a hassle to move people around in a company. We might end up promoting someone before they are ready to be promoted.”

“By the look of her record, Colonel May will have no problem with promoting her to XO. In fact I think this is the logical choice for the position. I don’t want to move someone out of their Battalion Staff position this late in the game.”

“I agree with you Jake. I will place her up for the position. Why don’t you stay around to speak with her?”

Just then the bell rang letting out the class, I walked over to Joey and told him what was going on. He needed to go on without me to our final class of the day. I so badly wanted to kiss Joey, but I knew I couldn’t.

After Michelle took roll call, I decided to talk with her. I walked back to the outer office where she was sitting filling out the attendance sheet.

“Michelle can I bother you for a moment please?”

“Yeah Jake, what’s going on?”

“You know we have an open slot on Battalion Staff. I have been going through and looking at cadets that can fill the slot. Your name is among those that can. If we decide, and Colonel May signs off, would you accept the Executive Officer position?”

“If I am the right cadet and I deserve the position, yes I would be honored to accept.”

With that I thanked her as I walked out to my sixth period. There is never a slow day in ROTC. Every time I turn around there is something that needs to be done. Through everything that has happened in the last week, I just forgot about this.

All week long my grandpa has had someone at the house looking at what it would take to knock out the back wall and join the two homes. My grandpa wanted the same construction crew to do all the work. He felt if there is too many hands in the pot, things could go wrong even faster.

I sat through one of the bids. I couldn’t believe what my grandpa had drawn up to have done. He actually went further than what Joey or I wanted. Not only he wanted the back wall knocked out, but basically the two homes joined together.

Between the two houses he was going to have a pool put in with a hot tub. But this pool isn’t going to be an outside pool. He wanted it built under a roof with walls where the neighbors couldn’t see. The roof is going to be some kind of glass allowing the sun to come in when it is shining.

Both houses will have access to the pool by walking out one of their back doors. Since the pool is going to be an inside pool. We can walk between the houses with out worrying about the weather. It will have grass and trees where the sun shines in. At the same time, by the looks of it, most of it is going be some kind of marble or tile floor.

The walls are going to have several windows, but will not be mainly windows. There is one demand my grandfather will not compromise on. Whenever the pool isn’t in use, it has to have a motorized cover on it. That way if Jeremy or any small kids find themselves alone in the pool area, they can’t fall in.

I really like the plans my grandpa put together. I sat there in the study Thursday night looking over the plans with him. He wanted the ok from me and Joey. Joey earlier said he had no problem with it.

That is when I noticed something strange in the plans. There is another entrance from the side of the house into the neighbor’s house. I thought at first it is a mistake. Why would we allow the neighbors, I don’t even know, to have access to the house?

“Grandpa, I think there is a mistake in the plans here!”

“No Jake, there isn’t any mistake in the plans. I should have told you before you figured it out. Your grandmother and I have decided to make this our permit home. Our house in Cheyenne is going to be a vacation home since we own it.

The other day when I went out for a walk, I saw that the neighbors had their home up for sale. We looked at it and fell in love with it. It is almost double the size of the home we have in Cheyenne, but smaller than yours. It doesn’t have a basement.

So on Wednesday we completed the paperwork with the bank. We got a very good price on the home. You are right Jake. This is the time to buy a home as the market isn’t very good for the sellers.”

“Please tell me you didn’t finance the home!”

“No Jake, your grandmother and I are up there in age already. Whatever we buy, we must pay in cash. I have money put away to spend when needed. You’re not the only one that is making a killing in the investments.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at what my grandpa just said. Of course he is investing his money correctly. Besides his retirement income from the railroad he actually got a hefty settlement in a law suit he did several years before we came up here. I heard my mom say that he was in the millions as well. He never speaks of money though.

“Please grandpa, tell me that you aren’t moving up here because of me. I know how you hate the weather in the summer here.”

“I will not lie to you Jake. I am afraid if I leave, I might not see you again alive. The way things have been going on, I feel I need to be here to make sure everything is going as smoothly as possible.

I know your mom. The talk we had won’t stop her. If she has her mind set on doing something, she will do it no matter the cost to others. Now, with your brother’s new wife-to-be and family, I can’t leave with good conscience.”

“But the weather grandpa, you really don’t like the summers here. What about the family you have up there in Cheyenne, what about them?”

“Jake my family is here. Your mother and all my grand children are here. Your aunt is now in Brownsville Texas, so it is closer being here. There isn’t really any family left in Cheyenne for me. I want to be close to you guys.”

I smiled as I went to hug my grandpa. It is going to be great to not only have him here, but living right next door. I can’t wait until my mom finds out that her father is moving into town. Let’s see if she going to keep up her same ways with him here.

On Friday I got called into the office of my track coach. I am surprised he needed to speak with me. Since I can’t run for the rest of the season, there is no need for me to speak with Coach.

I knocked on the door of the coach’s office. He looked up from his desk and waved me in. I always wonder what these coaches do all day. It seems they have a lot of paperwork to do, because every time I get called into their offices they always are at their desks doing some kind of paperwork.

“Jake the reason I called you down here is because I am worried about you. You haven’t come to practice since you got hurt. You didn’t come last weekend to support your team in the meet. I know you can’t run right now, but you are still part of this team.”

“I am sorry Coach. I didn’t know I was supposed to attend practice and meets since I can’t run.”

“You’re not required to, but it is best that you do. What I have found in the past is that those students that get hurt during the season usually don’t come back the following year. You are too good of a runner to loose like this.”

I just looked at Coach not saying a word. I already pretty much made up my mind. I figured I wouldn’t come back anywhere near the way I was before my broken leg so wasn’t going to waste anyone’s time.

“Jake by the silence and look on your face, you have already made up your mind haven’t you?”

“Yes Coach I have made me decision.”

“You’re not returning next year to track?”

“No Coach I am hanging up my running shoes.”

The Coach got up and walked around the desk. He sat in the seat next to me. I have never seen the look he has on his face right now before.

“Jake you are the greatest runner that has ever some through this school. I am not just saying this to keep you on the team. I am saying it because it is the truth. When you ran for me the first time, I thanked the man above for sending you here.

Look, you hold the District and State best time in several events. I know if we didn’t loose you to this” he point to my casted leg “that you would break even more records here and at State. I can’t live with myself seeing someone with your talent waste it.”

“I am not wasting it coach. My leg is broken in three spots. The ER doctor told me I would be lucky to walk with a limp. I will never get back on the track and run anywhere near the way I did before.”

“Just listen to what you just said Jake. An ER doctor told you that you will never run on a track again. These ER doctors see so many sick people everyday. To them, the patients in the ER are like a herd of cattle.

I can assure you of one thing in with total confidence; when you get sick with cancer and if there was a different doctor on duty that day instead of Dr. Whitmore, they would have sent you home. Why, they all think a like. They would have said it was a lost cause.

But no you lucked out and Dr. Whitmore was on duty that day. Even knowing the odds the first time, and then the second time, you didn’t give up. You fought to live with every ounce in your being.

You won that battle Jake. This is nothing compared to what you have already gone through in your life. Have you been handed a stacked deck, hell yeah. But you have beaten the house every time. Don’t let the house win this hand.

To show you how much I believe in you. I have decided already to make you team captain for next years team. I know once the cast is off and after therapy, you will come back even stronger then before.”

I just looked at the Coach’s eyes as he spoke. I saw through his eyes that he meant every word he was saying. Also I know he is right as well.

“Coach I am honored that you want me to be team captain next year. I know several other runners on the team probably deserve it more then me.”

“No Jake, YOU deserve it. No other runner on the team has broken records. No other runner on the team can say they have won in every race they ran in. Only you can say that, and that is why I am making you team captain.”

I stayed quiet for awhile. I really don’t know what to say to the offer Coach gave me. I always pride myself in handling leadership positions. Just I don’t know if I am going to be able to return next year.

“Coach I promise you I will do everything I can to get healthy. Once I am back on the track, we’ll talk then. If I am to lead this team next year, I want to be on the top of my game. That is the only way I will be able to return.”

“There is not doubt in my mind you will not on be as good as you were, but better. The way you set goals and go after them, you don’t know the meaning of failure. Just if you need help with anything Jake, please call on me.”

Both Coach and I got up at the same time. We shook hands as I left the office. I couldn’t get out of my mind the offer Coach made me. I really hope he is offering me the Captain position because I deserve it, not just to keep me on board.

Before we knew it, it was the week of Halloween. Joey and the football team are on the verge of winning their first District Championship in football. The track team fell short on getting into the finals. They lost the last two meets, throwing the team into a tie for second place.

My grandparents already moved into their new home next to mine. Beth and Fran also were moved into their house. The construction work already started making the three homes into one. They just finished adding the walkway from my grandparent’s home to Joey’s and my house. That was the easier of the two.

The rest of the work is going to take several months to complete. One thing is for sure. Once they start really ripping the back yard up, Beth and Fran are going to have a hard time getting to our house. We are going to need to figure out an alternate way.

My mom hasn’t come over much since she was told about my grandparents moving to town. Andy is still going on with the wedding to Normal. As favor to Andy, I wrote a letter to the judge that is hearing the case on Hector and his friends. I don’t know if it was my letter, or it was the fact they never been in trouble with the law. What ever the reason was, they got off with probation.

What I have gone through so far in my life. I find myself laughing at what is my biggest worry right now is. All of us have been invited to a costume party, I needed to figure out what to dress up as. Every year when I lived at home, I dressed up as Dracula.

This year I want to be more than that. I figure I can’t make up my mind because I don’t know what Joey is going to go as. I really want to match what ever he is going as.

Tony has become one of our group. The poor kid seems lost most of the time. He is smart as hell book wise but when it comes to street smarts, he’s a few ants shy of a picnic. I figure it comes with the way he grew up.

Still we do everything we can to ensure Tony feels welcome and safe. It didn’t bother him when Joey, David, Tom and I told him that we are gay. In fact he thought it was cool to have gay friends

Another reason I think I feel so chipper today is because I just had my doctor visit. Dr. Whitmore wasn’t happy that I didn’t call him about my beating, but he likes the work that was done on my leg.

He kind of agreed with Coach that there isn’t anything stopping me from running again. He said it will be hard work and a long road ahead of me when the cast comes off. But hard work never stopped me before. All in all I got a clean bill of health.

All through lunch, Joey kept slapping my hand away. I wanted to play with the stick that gave me so much joy. But he doesn’t want me playing with the stick again while we are at school. Still I kept trying to see if he is as horny as I am.

“Jake will you please stop playing around? Wait until we get home tonight and I will rock your world.”

“I am going to hold you to it. I can’t get enough of this hard ass body of yours!”

I pulled my hand back from Joey’s lap. With all the running he does in football Joey has developed some huge legs. I love his legs. It matches the rest of him.

David and Tom seem to be getting almost back to normal. They have been kissing a whole lot more in the last couple weeks. Whatever the therapist has been doing with David is working along with the medications. Whatever it is, it is good to be getting him back.

After school I went straight home. Right when I walked into the door of the house I got greeted by Jeremy. He has grown used to being with us. He doesn’t throw anywhere near as many outbursts as he did when he first moved in.

I hung out with Jeremy for awhile until I heard a knock on the door. I left Jeremy in the game room to answer the door. I looked out the peep hole to see my mom standing there. I opened the door letting her in.

“Hello Jake how is my son doing? I don’t hear much from you anymore!”

“I am doing just fine mom. Sorry for not calling. I’ve just been busy with school and stuff.”

“I see from the outside your grandpa’s house is now connected to your house.”

“Yeah they just finished the work on Sunday. Now they are working on the back yard.”

“What are you going having done with the back yard?”

As I explained to my mom everything that is getting done, we took a seat in the den. She seemed really interested in what we are doing with the house. But I know that isn’t the reason why she came down.

“Jake you know I wouldn’t come and ask you this unless I really need it. You brother Andy actually came to me asking if there is anyway we could help with the wedding. I told him I had no means, but he asked if I could ask you.”

“Mom there is no way I will contribute one red cent to that wedding. Andy had it made here at the house. He decided to go the route in which he went. None of us pushed him in any direction.”

“You had his bother-in-law locked up. According to Normal the only reason you are not invited to the wedding is because you refuse to apologize to her about whatever you said to her in your study that day.”

“Mom you don’t know all the facts, so you shouldn’t be making a decision on anything. I apologized to Normal even though she was in the wrong. Instead of accepting it, she sent her brother to beat me up.

As far as her brother is concerned. I wrote a letter, swallowing my pride, to the judge asking him to let Hector and his friends go with a warning!

I have done everything I am going to do for them. I will not give one red cent to this wedding. Normal doesn’t consider me being human. To her I am worse than scum.”

“Come on Jake, you should know you are going to get a lot of that out there. I myself at times feel the same way. You made the wrong decision dealing with your love life. Trust me it will fail badly when you realize Joey isn’t for you.”

“Mom, if you came over to get money for Andy’s wedding, just forget it. If you want to stay for dinner, you’re more than welcome. If you do stay, you will respect me and Joey in our own home.”

“I can’t stay in the same room with that kid for a long period of time. Thanks but no thanks on your invitation. I will let your bother know that you are letting him down as far as the wedding.”

“Mom, he has let me down way before I ever let him down. Before you leave, don’t you want to pop in and see Jeremy?”

I walked my mom to the hall calling for Jeremy. Jeremy came up the stairs as I called him. He looked at me and over at our mom. He didn’t recognize her. I started thinking this might be a wrong move on my part. Jeremy really doesn’t look comfortable.

Right as my mom went to touch Jeremy, I tried to stop her. I was to late doing so. Jeremy flipped out and started slapping our mom away. He actually got in a few good blows. He went running back down to the game room leaving my mom stunned on her butt.

I picked my mom up from the ground. She dusted herself off and walked to the door.

“I see you turned your brother against me!”

“Mom, come on you know that isn’t true. He hasn’t seen you much at all. You know how Jeremy is with people he doesn’t know. You can’t touch him until he gets used to you being there.”

My mom didn’t say another word. She walked out shutting the door behind her. I went running downstairs to find Jeremy in the corner of the game room. He is sitting there with his arms wrapped around his legs, rocking back and forth humming.

I slowly walked up to him, talking as I got close. Once he realized it was only me in the room he jumped up hugging me. I don’t understand what he is doing with his hands. All I know he isn’t talking, he is just shaking them around in the air.

(JOEY’S POINT OF VIEW)

Football practice today is the worse I have in a long time. I didn’t read the defense right at all. I dropped almost every ball that got thrown to me. Then to make things worse, I actually tripped on my own two feet.

I didn’t thing it was funny, but man did my team mates laugh their asses off! Damn Jake making me all hard playing with me during lunch time! Instead of my blood being where it should be it is all at my dick. I should have let Jake get his sausage like he wanted.

Man oh man was I glad when I heard Coach blow his whistle ending practice. Just as I started running to the locker room, Coach called me over. I knew what was coming. I was right, Coach laid into me. I just stood there looking at the Coach wondering how the guy could yell for so long without taking a breath.

Once he was I done, I got excused to take a shower. When I walked in, most of the team has already showered and dressed. I went straight to my locker, stripped, wrapped my towel around me, and grabbed my shower bag. I just wanted to take a quick shower and get home to Jake.

By the time I hit the shower, everyone had gone home. To tell the truth, I was glad the shower room was empty. I sat under the best shower head, letting the hot water cascade down my face and body. I stood under the shower loving the temperature of the water with no one there to bother me.

I didn’t realize that another person walked into the shower. I was so lost in thought when this guy actually took the shower head near me. When I realized he was there, I wondered why the kid didn’t choose another shower head away from me. The shower room is empty, so he had a choice where to shower at.

I finally took a look at him standing under the shower head next to me. That is when I saw he had to be a freshman. He doesn’t look much older than that. I looked him over as he stood there. He is smooth as hell, no hair anywhere. He had his eyes closed given me a chance to actually see his dick. Man is this kid huge for being a freshman.

Just as I looked up, the kid opened his eyes. I didn’t say anything to him. I just kept showering. All of a sudden I felt the kid hands rubbing on my side. I didn’t say or do anything. Then he made his way over to my dick. He grabbed ahold of it and tried to play with me before I slapped his hand away.

That didn’t stop him from taking the next step. He actually grabbed a hold of the back of my head to bring me into a kiss with him. Before I knew it, we were kissing with the water rolling down our bodies.

I can’t believe this kid actually had the balls,….I can’t believe this is happening!

TO BE CONTINUED……………..

{What in the world is going on in the shower with Joey? Is Joey going back to his old ways? Jake has taken a lot from him in the past. Jake believed in Joey and the promises that he won’t cheat on him. What do you call what is going o in the shower room?

It seems the only time when Jake’s mom comes around is when she needs something. What is with her? She kicked Andy out of the house when he was young and now she is batting for him. Doesn’t she ever stop and think what she is doing with her kids. She uses them when they are weak or shut off from the others. Someone needs to come in and stop this and make Gloria see the light.

Poor Jeremy got scared after seeing his mother. She hasn’t been around for him to get to know her. One thing you don’t do with special needs kids is to go up and touch them when they are not ready for it. I hope Jake can settle him down.

I feel there is going to be something very interesting with Tony in the upcoming chapters. Living with his grandparents isn’t good for any young kid. I know we don’t know how old his grandparents are, but they can’t be best suited to take care of a thirteen year old kid.

There are many open plots still to look to see what is going to happen. Don’t forget about the open investigation into Joey’s dad’s death. Then there is the attorney that came to visit with Jake about Alejandro. What about Andy and his wedding? Will he figure out family is most important on these special days.

There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Stick around and keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}

EDITOR’S CORNER:

Well now we have Joey in the shower not doing as he should and stopping the advances of an admirer. If he screws up, I hope it is a one-time thing and that he keeps it to himself. Jake has turned a corner in his life and he has become totally intolerant of those that do him wrong. This could easily destroy the relationship. I don’t know if Jake has another round of forgiveness for Joey’s indiscretions.

Jake’s mom is lucky Grandpa was next door when she came by with her disgusting behavior on ALL aspects of her visit. Grandpa Al would have cleaned her clock. It’s only been a few days and she’s back at it.

Now, Joey is screwing around in the shower after he and Jake have agreed to adopt Chase and Linda’s baby. If Joey lets Jake know about his “mistake”, will Jake still want to adopt the baby as a single parent? Oh, what a mess I sense coming on.

I wonder how this story would play if produced as a series on LOGO TV ?

Until next time, this is “Daddy” Rick in Dallas, signing off.

Copyright © 2014 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can't believe Jakes mom coming and asking for money for Andy's wedding.. Has she no shame at all, and she deserved everything she got from Jeremy is she knew anything about him she wouldn't have tried to touch him. Damn hasn't joey learned his lesson, how many times does he screw Jake behind his back before Jake just walks away. I think it's great Jake is adopting Chase's baby and im glad it will only be his name on the birth certificate.

Link to comment

I think I’m more mad at Andy for going to his mom knowing she couldn’t help with the wedding finances and knowing she’d have to go to Jacob for money than I am for the way she acted. Gloria is a witch so her actions aren’t surprising yet Andy’s are. Why can’t the bride’s family chip in some cash? They know Jacob has a lot of money and just want him to foot the bill despite hating him not to mention Andy constantly siding with Normal, which is an ironic name.

 

I’m giving Joey the benefit of the doubt for a second because he didn’t initiate this sexual contact and the chapter ends abruptly without us seeing how he fully reacts, though he did slap the guy’s hand away from his dick, so hopefully he pushes the guy away though I don’t like the fact the guy was initially rubbing on him without him doing anything about it plus he says “we were kissing” meaning I assume he was kissing back. Ugh Joe isn’t the best guy most of the time and I can’t believe he keeps hurting the guy he supposedly loves.

Edited by NimirRaj
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..