Jump to content
    jian_sierra
  • Author
  • 1,841 Words
  • 2,637 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Not A Kiss - 15. Chapter 15

The hug was brief but meaningful to me. I felt that it meant something to Joey too. Maybe we could salvage the friendship after all. Out of respect for Liam, I didn’t want to think Joey and I could be more than friends. Liam kissed me in public after all. I felt I owe him something. But I should feel something more than that, right? I can’t be with Liam just because I had to.

Joey and I let go of each other almost at the same time. We looked at each other and started grinning. It felt to me like we were back in high school.

“Am I interrupting something?” Liam asked coldly from behind me.

I turned slightly towards Liam until the three of us were face to face. I looked first at Liam’s clouded expression and then at Joey’s pleasant face. I instinctively reached for Liam’s hand. Liam’s mood improved immediately.

“I better go,” Joey said awkwardly.

“Bye, Joey. Thanks for dinner,” I beamed.

“No prob. I guess I’ll see you at school.” Joey’s face was a blank, like an empty canvass.

He turned to go but changed his mind. He looked back but his focus was not on me.

“Please take care of this one,” Joey began while gesturing at me. “I won’t make any move to take him away from you but I swear, the moment I hear that you’ve hurt him, I will.”

Liam didn’t say anything but inclined his head slightly. I guess that was all Joey needed because he turned away and didn’t look back.

I squeezed Liam’s hand.

“I hope the two of you are not under the impression that I’m some kind of a plaything because I have a mind of my own and I am free to choose who I want to be with,” I teased.

“Says who? You’re mine and there’s nothing you can do about it,” Liam said triumphantly.

I wanted to dampen his smugness or at least say something witty but then I saw how happy Liam looked. There was a part of me which wanted Liam to remain this happy. I swore to myself I would always make him happy.

We walked hand in hand towards his car. He opened the passenger door for me which was so cliche and corny but I was grinning from ear to ear nonetheless. Liam’s ears were red when he finally took his place in the driver’s seat, a sign that he was blushing.

“What about your girlfriend?” I teased.

“What about her? And she’s not my girlfriend. She’s just someone Lee made me go out with.” The guilty expression on his face convinced me that he was telling the truth but that didn’t keep me from teasing further.

“So Lee has this certain hold on you that you can’t possibly refuse him?”

Liam sighed. “You’re right. I should have just said no.”

“I’m still waiting for the part where you ask for my forgiveness.”

“What?” he asked incredulous. “I was here with a girl. You’re here with Joey!” Liam’s voice rose a bit.

Both my eyebrows rose involuntarily.

“Calm down. I was not here with Joey.”

Liam frowned.

“Ok, I was here with Joey but not as my date,” I began and then I told Liam everything that happened. He listened silently and his expression didn’t change.

“That hug surely meant something,” he pointed.

“Yeah it did. It meant that Joey and I are back to being friends.”

Liam gripped the steering wheel tightly.

“Surely you’re not going to start telling me who I can be friends with.”

He didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes. “No. I just want us to work.”

“Us?”

“Yes. You. Me. Us.” The candid hand gestures were just too much.

I laughed. He was practically squirming in his seat. Besides, what he just said didn’t make any sense.

“I’m serious,” he said softly.

“I know. I’m sorry.” I tried to compose myself but I still felt a small smile on my lips.

“So what do you think?”

“About your definition of us? Well you and me does translate to us, there’s no denying that.”

“Danny!” he said, the frustration evident in his voice.

“Look, don’t you think we’re moving too fast?” I finally voiced what was bothering me.

“You think so?”

“The kiss was wonderful and I would be lying if I say that I don’t want to do that again because I do,” I turned away from Liam because I felt myself blushing.

“So what’s the problem?”

“Nothing. I just don’t want to be hurt. And I don’t want to hurt you either.”

Liam caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand. I felt my cheeks go warmer. The look he gave me felt like an unspoken promise he would do anything to avoid either of us getting hurt.

Liam cupped my chin and turned my face towards him. He then leaned towards me and he kissed me briefly.

“I’m still not sure,” I said although my heart was thumping inside my chest.

Liam leaned again and this time his kiss lingered. He ended the kiss by brushing his lips against both sides of my lips. I felt my cock stir.

“Sorry, try again.”

Liam kissed me with a passion that took my breath away. I felt myself answering Liam’s passion with my own. I placed my hand against Liam’s muscular chest and I felt his warmth through his clothes. When he broke the kiss, both of us were breathing hard and there was desire in both our eyes.

“So?” he asked.

All I could say was, “Wow!”

When Liam started the car, I instantly noticed a change. For starters, he used more words than before. The mystery and brooding were also gone. He looked happy and a little seductive. I think I liked him more like this.

Liam held my hand as he drove. I kept looking from him to our clasped hands. He didn’t ask me where I wanted to go and I didn’t mind. He could take me wherever he wanted. The only thing that mattered was that I was with him. For the first time, I wasn’t alone. I was with somebody, I was with Liam.

Liam stopped the car but I didn’t even look out to see where we were. My entire attention was focused on him. In fact, my whole being seemed to center on him. I was drawn towards him and he to me.

We started making out in the car. I initiated the kiss this time. I was shocked when I felt Liam’s tongue trying to gain access into my mouth. I panicked; I didn’t know what to do. Liam was gentle but persistent. He was caressing my back to calm me. Meanwhile, his tongue was tracing my lips. My mouth opened involuntarily and Liam’s tongue plunged itself inside. I almost drowned on the sweet taste of his tongue. His tongue teased mine and though I resisted for a while, our tongues ended up intertwined.

Then, playfully, Liam removed his tongue from my mouth. I missed the connection. Instinctively, my tongue made its way towards his mouth. He welcomed it and the taste was intoxicating.

When we finally broke our kiss after I don’t know how long, we were both gasping for air.

I took that chance to look out of the car and was surprised when I saw that we were in the dorm parking lot.

“I hope you’re not trying to push your luck, mister.” Though I was a bit nervous, I felt myself smile.

Liam shrugged. “I’m not trying to but it doesn’t hurt to try,” he said with a wink.

I definitely liked the seductive Liam a lot.

“Shall we go up?” he asked.

“What about Lee?”

“I think your brother won’t be back for a very long time.”

Of course! Lee was out on a date. He was probably... busy at the moment.

I still hesitated.

“Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to do something you’re not ready for. I just want to be alone with you,” he confessed.

I planted a kiss on his cheeks, opened my side of the door and stepped out. Liam was out of the car even before I managed to close the passenger door.

There was no one in sight. We went inside and rode the elevator all the way to the third floor. Liam opened the door of the room he shared with Lee impatiently. As soon as I stepped inside, Liam closed the door without even bothering to open the light. He kissed me again and his hand reached inside my shirt. He started pinching my nipple while kissing me deep.

I broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry,” I heard Liam saying.

“Turn on the light, I want to see you,” I said, the desire in my voice unmistakable.

Liam complied with my request. As soon as the light came on, he was beside me again. He looked deep into my eyes and I into his. He reached inside my shirt again, and started kissing my neck. Then I felt him trying to remove my shirt. I didn’t do anything to stop him. In one fluid motion, my shirt was off. Liam looked longingly at my naked torso.

I reached for Liam and together we removed his shirt. I ran my hand up and down his amazing six packs before his shirt hit the floor. Liam smiled affectionately at me. We both reached for each other’s pants almost at the same time, keeping our eyes locked. Liam helped me out of my pants before taking off his own. We stood slightly apart from each other while our eyes roamed the other’s body. I couldn’t help but notice the sizable tent in Liam’s underwear. I blushed when I noticed Liam watching me inspect his crotch.

Liam gently laid me down on the cool sheets. He then began kissing every part of me: all over my face, my lips, my neck, my chest and then my belly. He gripped both sides of my underwear and slowly, almost seductively, removed them. My cock plopped against my stomach when it was finally rid of the cloth restraining it.

I watched as Liam took off his own underwear. His cock was long and thick, I had never seen anything so massive. He then moved closer to me, both my legs on his sides while he kneeled below me. I instantly felt his hot and hard cock against my ass. Our bodies melded even as our lips locked in a kiss. Liam’s warm body felt good against my naked skin. The softest brush of his skin against mine sent thousands of sensations all over my body.

Liam then gripped my cock, my hips bucked involuntarily.

“Somebody’s excited,” he teased.

“Look who’s talking? Can you please remove the baseball bat that keeps ramming against my ass? Oh wait, that’s your...” We both laughed.

We were both so distracted we jumped when the door closed with a bang.

Copyright © 2010 jian_sierra; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:blush:

 

Hot chapter. But I still am not sure. Dan is not sure either, I can tell. But he has all the hormones going for it. "See the light, Dan!"

 

The first kiss with Liam, :( , that really doesn't mean anything. What matters is who gets the last kiss.

Link to comment
On 04/01/2011 07:53 PM, Marzipan said:
:blush:

 

Hot chapter. But I still am not sure. Dan is not sure either, I can tell. But he has all the hormones going for it. "See the light, Dan!"

 

The first kiss with Liam, :( , that really doesn't mean anything. What matters is who gets the last kiss.

But the first kiss is important!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..