Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,072 Words
  • 1,887 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 58. Teasing His Cat Boy

Chapter Fifty-Eight – Teasing His Cat Boy

“Your grin tells me you’re so thinking of something dirty,” Rusty said as he played with Matty’s hair while his fiancé was smiling back at him with an all-knowing look.

It was bedtime, way past it, actually, but it looked like neither of them could sleep. After the earlier performance given in the Hans’ backyard, Rusty felt energized, ready to take over the world, and clearly, not at all in the mood for the needed and mandatory shut-eye.

And he wasn’t alone. Matty was obviously in the same boat, and while he loved that comfortable peace between them, with him lying on his back and his baby dude on his belly by his side, they both had to find a way to tire themselves out before dawn caught them still like that, lost in each other’s eyes.

“And if I am?” Matty purred his eventual answer he had left hanging for a few good solid moments.

“Care to share?” Rusty let the pads of his fingers move slowly along Matty’s jawline, taking in each of his lover’s features as if he wanted them forever etched in his memory. The best part was that he didn’t need to do that because Matty would always be with him. Forever. A word that had so often sent shivers down his spine. He, who loved change above all else, was going to settle down. Go figure.

“Well, without your knowing, I did pack a couple of things, and I even stole some from your room. I suppose you didn’t even notice.”

Rusty frowned slightly, in thought rather than displeasure at his fiancé’s shenanigans. “Did you steal my underwear?” he asked with a broad smile. “For a little sniff before spanking your monkey?”

“Why would I do that when I have the whole man for me to sniff?” Matty asked and, to prove his point, he stuck his nose directly under Rusty’s arm, inhaling deeply for show. “Well, it does make me hard,” he admitted. “But good and dirty self-love is not what I have in mind.”

“What do you have in mind?”

Matty winked at him and hiked himself off the bed. “You’ll see.”

Rusty followed him with his eyes as Matty fiddled with his travel bag. He had been so caught up in looking his best for the future in-laws that he hadn’t paid much attention to Matty’s luggage. Now that he thought about it, it did look like there was more in there than the needed clothes and sundries for a weekend spent away.

The mystery didn’t last long. With steady moves, Matty extracted from his bag the elements of his cat boy suit, making Rusty’s face stretch into a smile. What he wasn’t expecting, though, was to see his cape and mask emerge from Matty’s secret stash next.

“You didn’t,” he whispered as his eyes went as big as saucers.

“I totally did. You know, it crossed my mind,” Matty said as he arranged the clothing on the bed with the attentive care of a seamstress. “While we have done all sorts of crazy things, Slicky and Rybalt have barely had their moments together. And that so doesn’t sound fair, does it?”

“I completely agree,” Rusty replied and put his hands behind his back while he took in Matty’s moving about. “And Rybalt, in your opinion, is only a cape and mask?”

“A lot more,” Matty said and grinned while his eyes twinkled. The desk lamp that must have served the bedroom’s owner as a guide and friend during many evenings of studying lit up the room enough to make every detail plain. “First of all, I think he’s also all cock. And balls.”

Rusty inhaled sharply as Matty pressed one hand against the inside of his thigh, right where his shorts ended. “Are you going to seduce me, Matty?”

“You have no idea. Let’s play. I hope Rybalt is going to give Slicky a run for his money.”

“Whatever you think that means, you’re not even close.” While he enjoying his submissive role now and then when Matty was in charge, this time he wanted to offer a different sort of performance and, above all, an outstanding one. He moved quickly and grabbed Matty’s arm, making him lose his balance. He brushed his lips against a delicate and delicious-looking ear. “Get into your cat boy suit. Slicky needs some loving.”

Matty didn’t protest in the slightest. His eyes, so big and pretty even without the glasses, were set on him as he carefully donned the latex pants that glued themselves to his hips like a second skin, the short tank top that left his midriff bare, and then the wig and cat ears.

“You look the part. Damn, how come I didn’t realize who you were until I kissed you?” Rusty wondered at his own shortcomings.

Matty snickered and moved closer, standing by the bed with a naughty smile on his lips. “Now it’s your turn.”

“You know,” Rusty said as he pushed himself up, “this seems a bit unfair. You’re practically covered from head to toes, while I only have a mask and a cape. I assume you want me naked underneath them.”

“You assume correctly. Now, listen to me closely.” Matty stopped in front of him and didn’t break their eye to eye connection as Rusty lowered his shorts. “For years, you’ve been my fantasy and I jerked off to you countless times. Forgive me if, when we’re alone in the bedroom – any bedroom – I think of you as sex incarnate. Hence, you must wear nothing underneath your cape and mask.”

“Suits me just fine.” Rusty felt his usual confidence taking over. His skin got hotter under Matty’s hungry gaze as he slid the mask over his face and then threw the cape over his shoulders.

“And I hope I don’t have to tell you that it’s mandatory that you remain in character all the time.”

“You don’t know me well enough if you believe I need to be told that,” Rusty said with a snort.

“Well, then,” Matty said with a sweet smile that announced nothing good. Or too good. There was a promise there.

He gasped as Matty touched his chest. Those claws, as fake as they were, pricked a little.

“I believe I’ll soon be singing in a high-pitch register if you keep this up,” Rusty joked.

He almost wanted to turn the joke into something serious because next thing he knew, Matty grabbed him by the balls in the most unceremonious manner. Those little claws grazed the sensitive skin around them.

“Is this what you imagined when you fantasized about your cat boys?” Matty asked.

“I was thinking more of forcing them down and playing with their tails.” Rusty grabbed Matty’s ass and rested his hand right by the fluffy thing coming from his lover’s nicely shaped behind.

“I’m not so easy to overcome and tease, Rybalt,” Matty whispered.

“Then that shall be my challenge,” Rusty said, as his voice dropped to a husky musical whisper.

“Oh, fuck, your voice is so sexy,” Matty said and shivered while Rusty palmed his ample buttocks.

“You’re so easy, kitty,” Rusty purred and kept in a groan of delight as Matty’s hand began moving up and down his lengthening hard-on. “I thought you’d put up more of a fight.”

“Far be it from me to disappoint you.” With ineffable grace, Matty moved away, leaving his cock twitching in the absence of stimulation.

Matty sat on the bed, resting his weight on his palms placed slightly behind him and parting his legs. Rusty drank him in.

“How do you catch a cat boy?” Matty challenged him.

Rusty grabbed his cock. “By enticing him with treats?”

Matty smiled. “I’m afraid you will have to do a little more than that.”

“Hmm,” Rusty moved slowly to stand in front of his fiancé, “that sounds like a job for Rybalt.”

He noticed the slight surprise on Matty’s face as he knelt in front of him with a flourish. No protest followed as he took one of Matty’s hands and kissed the latex covering it. “Oh, beautiful being, would you be so kind as to let me suck your cock?”

Matty’s lips twitched in amusement. That was a sign that he was allowed to continue. He moved one hand to touch the bare skin between the top and the pants. Slowly, he was coaxing a little purr out of his cat boy. He pressed his advantage and caused Matty to fall backward, while he slid his way up the slender body at his mercy.

“My sexy cat boy,” he purred into Matty’s ear as he used one hand to explore the covered parts, as well.

He felt the tight chest, searching for the shape of the pert nipples through the latex. They were hardening under his focused attention, which made him chuckle.

“You’re so full of yourself,” Matty protested meekly.

“You shouldn’t use that phrase on me,” Rusty advised breezily, “you know I can’t resist the temptation of adding to it.”

“And tell me that I, too, will be full of you soon?”

“Exactly,” Rusty said with satisfaction.

Matty escaped his embrace brusquely, but only to give him the satisfaction of catching him from behind.

“Your enticing butt makes me want to spank it, but I know that’s something no cat would agree to. Therefore, I’m using the tender loving approach.”

“You call that loving?” Matty protested as Rusty held him down and snuck one hand between his legs to feel the balls underneath the tautly stretched material. Still, he bucked his hips back to allow Rusty the pleasure of exploring his nether parts at length.

“No, this is what I call loving.” Rusty pressed his face against Matty’s ass so suddenly that he made his baby dude fall forward.

That was all for the better. He now had the cat boy where he wanted him to be, his ass up in the air, the clear shape of his balls visible through the latex suit. Rusty proceeded right away to lick them through the smooth fabric, something that immediately cause Matty to draw in a sharp breath.

“Rusty,” his baby dude moaned longingly.

“Who’s Rusty?” He slapped a covered buttock with enough force to let his fake displeasure be known. “I am Rybalt, your king and entertainer for the night.”

“Yes, you are,” Matty confirmed and pushed his ass back higher.

“Call me Your Majesty.”

“You wish.”

Rusty caught the balls between his lips and pressed on them as if he wanted to eat them.

“Your Majesty, I want to sit on your face,” came the prompt reaction.

“That sounds more like it. Do it.”

Rusty made sure to arrange his cape properly as he lay on his back. Matty moved to press his crotch against his mouth and then slid over him so that he could grab the hard cock presenting itself below.

Matty’s mouth was warm and maddening as it engulfed him whole.

“This is hardly reciprocal,” he complained.

“You still haven’t realized you’re not the one in charge?” Matty asked. “Now Slicky’s going to suck Your Majesty’s cock because Slicky does what Slicky wants. Clear enough?”

“I believe so.”

Matty sighed as he couldn’t believe what he was hearing and got back to work. Rusty now regretted that the suit Matty was wearing was so form-fitting. He could do nothing but tease his partner through the fabric with no chance of getting further than that. At the same time, Matty appeared to take great pleasure in sucking him off, which only served to make him envious.

“Rybalt, Your Majesty,” Matty said in a breathless voice, “I would very much like to have your cum now.”

“A cat boy asking for a meal so politely,” Rusty drawled, finally finding the chance to get his revenge. “I’m afraid I will have to say ‘no’.”

“What?” Matty turned to stare at him over his shoulder. His lips were moist and inviting. It was easy to tell what he had been doing until only moments earlier.

Rusty grabbed him and rolled him over onto his back. “Naughty cat boys who tease their masters need to be taught a lesson.”

“I don’t want lessons.” Matty struggled and grinned as Rusty tightened his hold, only to pretend to be furious the next second. “I want your cum.”

“You sure know how to drive a hot bargain,” Rusty teased him back and licked Matty’s lips briefly. “But I want you in nothing but your tank top.”

“You could have just said that,” Matty said and rolled his eyes.

***

Playing with Rusty like this was the real deal. He had never imagined himself as adventurous in bed – before getting to know the king of Sunny Hill in the most intimate manner – and even his fantasies had tended to be the conventional kind. From virgin to kinkster within several months. That was Rusty Parker’s influence on him, and he didn’t mind it in the least.

“First of all,” Rusty continued, “I will give you a taste of your own milk.” He proceeded to undress Matty, leaving him, as promised in his tank top, as the pants flew across the room.

Rusty’s moves were firm as he grabbed Matty from underneath and dragged him closer so that he could enjoy his meal. That hot tongue on his now-naked balls was enough to make him speak in tongues. It only came to him in hindsight that they were supposed to be reasonably quiet. Rusty wasn’t the problem; he was because he couldn’t keep his voice down very well, not with that crazy tongue moving in circles and teasing each of his balls in turn.

“Oh, fuck, I changed my mind, now suck my cock.”

“Oh, really?”

Matty groaned. “You are so trying to play me, Master Rybalt. I must warn you. I won’t have it.”

“And how exactly do you plan to stop me?”

Matty buried both hands in Rusty’s tousled hair. “I might have an idea or two. They might involve leaving you bald, and I don’t think that’s a look I want on you right now. How about you play nice, and I’ll play nice to you?”

“It does sound tempting, but…” Rusty let those words hang and went down on Matty hard.

So hard that Matty felt the head of his cock smacking against the back of Rusty’s throat. His lover was, without a doubt, the enthusiastic kind, and nothing would convince him to dial down the fire in his actions.

“I’m getting a deepthroat from Rybalt,” he whispered. “I think I know how he makes his voice sound so throaty and sexy when he wants.”

Rusty didn’t stop to reply. He was now hard at work and, with all the teasing, Matty couldn’t hold back any longer. There was heat and pressure and too much pleasure. So much so that his mind went blank as his cum erupted from what felt like somewhere deep inside him.

He groaned in delight as Rusty’s mouth released him slowly and was taking big mouthfuls of air when his lips surrendered to a new attack. His lover’s taste, mingled with his own cum, only made him moan harder into the kiss. It was so good and dirty, just how he liked it.

“Damn,” he said, licking his lips, “I so blew a load, didn’t I?”

Rusty grinned and nodded happily. “You sure did, my dear cat boy. Now, feel free to serve your king. I’m all yours.”

They both had gone beyond teasing at this point, so Matty quickly obeyed without a fuss. The sight of Rusty in his bed, his bed from home, sprawled on the luxurious cape, his legs parted, his face all a smile, his lips so full and inviting, all combined were enough to make him lose his mind a little.

No one would hold it against Slicky Coolplums when, despite being a cat boy and all, he sometimes did what he was told. He dragged his tongue along the inside of each muscular thigh, as he inched closer to his prize. The Mighty Thor was weeping in waiting and Matty very much liked his old friend like that. He took him in gingerly and tried him on for size using only one hand. His mouth got busy tonguing the heavy balls underneath.

“You look so good like this,” Rusty praised him. “Who’s a good boy?”

Matty gasped in outrage and glared up at him. “You didn’t just say that.”

A smirk from his handsome fiancé let him know that the scoundrel knew exactly what he was doing.

“This calls for a genuine putting in place. Buckle up,” Matty recommended and pressed his tongue against the leaking tip.

“Oh, I’m so very scared,” Rusty taunted him with unhidden glee.

“You should be because I’m going to make you beg like you’ve never begged for anything in your life.”

“Wow, my expectations are soaring.”

They should indeed, Matty thought as he grabbed the Mighty Thor as if he were some lollipop and began licking the head in earnest. He knew his way around that gorgeous thing so every twitch and grunt from its owner were only confirmations of what he knew.

If he put his mind to it, he could drive Rusty crazy with desire for him. Now that was power, he mused for a mere moment. How many could say that they had ever had the upper hand when in bed with the king of Sunny Hill? According to everything he knew, Rusty called the shots and never surrendered.

Except when he did, like he was doing at that very moment. Matty felt the hard cock pulsing in his hand but he didn’t move anything else but his tongue.

“I might come, even like this,” Rusty warned him.

“No, you won’t, and thank you for telling me that,” Matty said. He increased the pressure of his squeezing and continued to torture the Mighty Thor with well-aimed licks. As a strategist, he was all but reckless. It served him well that he had just had his cock sucked earlier and that left him with a clear head, but it was hardly an advantage. He pressed his body down and rubbed it against the sheets. That would help him chill for a while.

“I love the way your bubble butt is signaling me that it’s ready for some dicking,” Rusty said. “Are you fucking the mattress, Slicky boy?”

If Rusty thought he’d throw him off his game like that, he should think again.

“Beg,” he said and blinked up at him slowly.

“I’m not some pigeon. You won’t hypnotize me with your cute eyes,” Rusty objected to this new change of strategy.

“Are you sure? You look pretty much like a sucker to me, Your Majesty. My dick knows it.”

“Oh, right, I see. You’re playing tough. You know I’m stronger. And the Mighty Thor is so ready to go.”

Matty hummed around Rusty’s cock, ignoring him. He didn’t intend to go on forever like this, and he had some plans, but it didn’t hurt to keep his lover on the edge for a bit. Teasing someone you loved felt so rewarding once in a while.

“I beg you,” Rusty whimpered. “Are you happy now? I beg you. My toes are curling so badly I’ll need special footwear when I’m out of here.”

“You are? You’re begging me?”

Letting his guard down was a mistake. Rusty was quick to push him off and then trap him underneath his hard body. The Mighty Thor brushed against Matty’s crack, letting him know that play time was over.

“I do have what you need,” Matty said in a breathless whisper. “Also in my bag, in that little side pocket.”

Rusty wasted no more time. His fingers were wet and ready and they worked slowly at Matty’s ass, opening him up.

“You know how to make a guy lose it, Matty,” Rusty growled, but his fingers continued their patient exploration.

“How about you assert your dominance then, Your Majesty? Teach me a good lesson with your cock,” Matty challenged him.

Rusty groaned in despair. “You’re so lucky I love your ass so badly that I don’t want to damage it because, otherwise, you might get the Mighty Thor before you’re ready for him.”

“I’m counting on you loving my ass,” Matty admitted honestly. “Come on, impale me on your sword, my knight.”

“I love the way you play the game,” Rusty said and began to rain small kisses on Matty’s cheek, angling his head so that their lips would come together. “And I love how you’re so good for me. I love you, Matthew Han.”

“Who’s Matthew Han?” Matty teased playfully.

“Right, my bad. I love you, Slicky Coolplums. You’re the perfect cat boy for me. And now, what do you say?”

“I accept your offer to become my human slave, Your Majesty.”

Rusty laughed, and Matty joined in, only to have his voice stolen from him the moment the Mighty Thor finally found his way and was buried halfway inside his ass. He trembled and accepted everything as Rusty pressed him down and grabbed his hip firmly.

“You have no idea how amazing your ass looks from above. And with that tank top… fuck, Matty, Slicky, whatever name you want to go by… you’re the best fuck ever.”

Rusty’s dirty talk only made him tremble with desire even more. He grabbed his cock that was now weeping for attention, too, and rubbed it fast. They always went at this the right way. They fit together, just like the Mighty Thor enjoyed being wrapped in the tight heat of Matty’s ass.

“And you’re perfect,” he whispered back.

Rusty wrapped his entire body around his and gave it to him hard. They would so sleep in tomorrow, but that was fine. They deserved it, and the awesome part of it all was that they would be doing this sort of things over and over again, until they were satisfied.

Something told Matty they would never be satisfied completely. That was the sort of unsatisfaction he could live with.

But, for now, as Rusty filled him up and his own cock gave up on resisting the inevitable climax, they would be very much satiated until next time. Because that was how things happened when in love and with marriage on the horizon.

***

Rusty was on the phone when Matty woke up in the morning. He listened in as he rested his head against Rusty’s knee and enjoyed having his head caressed.

“That was Maddox,” Rusty announced as soon as his conversation was over. “It looks like Connor just chose the time, place, and weapons.”

“Really? Tell me. Don’t leave anything out.”

“He’s already spreading the word that the confrontation will take place next Saturday. He will have his Implacables with him and will, of course, be giving a big speech. He also calls for an open vote, whatever that might mean in his book, at the end of the event. He has mentioned that he expects opposition in the form and shape of undesirables like Slicky Coolplums and Rybalt.”

“Wait, he isn’t even calling us by our names?”

Rusty gave him a crooked smile. “What do you mean, Slicky? You don’t go by that name? I remember quite distinctly how adamant you were last night about holding onto our,” he made the air-quote sign, “real names.”

“Well, I have nothing against it if that’s the game Connor wants to play,” Matty hurried to agree. “We will have to dry clean our costumes, though, since we got pretty wild last night, don’t you think?”

“Will do,” Rusty said with a firm nod. “But we will also have to prepare our speech.”

“We’re not going to give a speech,” Matty replied, “we’re going to give a performance, Master Rybalt.”

He got out of bed and rubbed his nose playfully against Rusty. When morning breath was involved, they used that as a replacement for the first kisses of the day.

“A performance. Of course,” Rusty said in his theatrical voice. “Because that’s what the world expects of us, and we’re not in the business of disappointing people.”

Matty grinned and gave his partner two heartfelt thumbs-up. Connor had no idea what was coming.

TBC

So, now that I made sure not to be that much of a tease... we have the big confrontation left and the epilog!
Thank you for sticking with Rusty through the thick and thin, it's been a wild ride, my friends.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 43
  • Haha 3
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Connor 8s about to have his butt kicked, and kicked good. @J.El is going to have to kiss it all better for him. I know they will both enjoy that.

A singing rebuttal is going to be amazing. Good job Rybalt. 

The sex was 🔥 🥵 🔥 

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Doha said:

Connor 8s about to have his butt kicked, and kicked good. @J.El is going to have to kiss it all better for him. I know they will both enjoy that.

A singing rebuttal is going to be amazing. Good job Rybalt. 

The sex was 🔥 🥵 🔥 

 

Interesting.

I assumed that you wanted your man for yourself, but we will enjoy the free OF content with Connor, @Joie J., and yourself.

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..