Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,599 Words
  • 2,302 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 55. Love Maker

Chapter Fifty-Five – Love Maker

“I’ve heard of death by chocolate, but could we call this death by pink frosting?” Rusty asked, as they all lay on their sides, in various states of fullness. “By the way, can we give all the rest to Zoey?”

The sweet pink monstrosity leaned to one side as its base had been attacked first from too much good will and hunger. Half of it was still standing, but it showed a tendency to rival the Tower of Pisa, only with fewer chances of survival.

“She told me to save her a slice,” Dex said while massaging his belly. “This all sounded like such a good idea at first. And I thought there was going to be a cake fight like at the end of junior year.”

“We grew up since junior year,” Rusty said solemnly.

His friends burst into laughter. “Yes, it’s exactly because we’re grownups now that we thought of buying a huge cake to celebrate the official end of your celibacy,” Kane countered. “Anyway, this was our way to tell you, Rusty. Well done! And Matty, take care of our kinkster here. He might go overboard from time to time. Forgive him.”

“Hey, you don’t have to worry about Matty,” Rusty protested. “He’s a kinkster himself.”

His fiancé squeezed his hand. “It’s true and I admit it.”

Maddox laughed. “It takes one to catch one, right?” He shook his head. “We’re so not yet over the fact that you were the cat boy.”

Rusty eyed Matty from the corner of his eye and smiled as his darling showed not one single sign of embarrassment.

“I have to admit that it was Zoey’s idea to get myself a cat boy suit,” Matty said. “But I can now say, hand on heart, that it felt good having nine lives and all. It worked like a charm for me.”

“And you really fooled Rusty here, making him chase you in both human and cat shapes,” Jonathan pointed out. “That was some really 3D chess, Matty. But it only goes to show what kind of guy would get our legendary Rusty. And we’re glad you two worked out your differences in the end.”

Rusty had to snort at that. “What differences? I was an idiot. Matty here only tried to make me see things the real way.” Matty cuddled against his side and when he turned his head, Rusty found himself staring into his fiancé’s pretty eyes. They were in an agreement. Nothing more to add. “I will leave the rest of the cake in your care,” he said without looking away from Matty. “Make sure Zoey gets some because I have other things to do.”

“What things?” Dex asked, only to be quickly shushed by the others. “Ah, those things. Yeah. Okay, play nice, boys.”

“We always do,” Rusty hurried to assure his friend, not only because he believed Dex needed some reassurance, but also because he wanted to get everything out of the way so that he could be alone with Matty once more.

***

“Did you hate me?” Rusty asked once they were alone in his room upstairs. “When I rejected you?”

“Are you asking me because I’m here? It’s the first time after that time, right?” Matty didn’t appear taken aback at all by Rusty’s questions and was now busy trying the bed springs.

“What are you doing?” Rusty asked, a bit confused about Matty’s sudden preoccupation with the furniture.

“I’m trying to decide which bed is better. Yours or mine,” came the prompt reply. “What?” Matty asked and stared at him.

Rusty sighed and enjoyed the simple act of breathing freely for two seconds. “You know, before you, it wasn’t my jam to feel so insecure.”

Matty’s quirky smile let him know that there was no need to act. Not with him. Not now, nor ever. “You just hid it better before me. Am I right or am I right?”

Rusty walked over to the bed. It was such a relief to have someone else steer the ship once in a while. Especially when it was someone as competent as Matty. “I suppose you’re right. No, I’m sure you’re right. I want you to know, though. I’ve never been happier.”

Matty knelt on the bed and straightened up enough to reach Rusty and wrap his arms around his neck. “My mom told me that I should be aware of competition.”

“Come on, it’s not like I’m such a catch,” Rusty said and let out a short snort. “I mean, it’s obvious to anyone with two eyes and a bit of brain that you’re taking pity on me.”

“Well, this kind of self-deprecation might have worked for you before, but now you’re in a relationship with me. You’re a Han now, Rusty. Well, I’m a Parker, too, but you know what I mean.”

Rusty shook his head. “I don’t want to do that thing where we end up having multiple names. I don’t want you to become a Parker, but I’m sure as hell that I want to be a Han.”

Matty’s eyes grew wide. “You meant it that time, then? Rusty Han? Awesome stage name and not only?”

“Yes. I mean, I have no idea how these things work, but it is possible to get your name, right?”

Matty nodded thoughtfully. “I suppose so. Are you sure, Rusty?”

He shrugged. “There’s not a lot keeping me tied to that name. I mean, for the longest time, I wanted him to be proud of me. Happy for me. But that ship sailed the moment he left me behind and chose a different life. I will always consider him my dad and I won’t stop caring, but it’s you I choose, and I’ll let him know that.”

“We haven’t had time to talk about it. How did your conversation with him go?”

“As you might expect,” Rusty offered. “He thinks I’m doing this for the shock value and suspects me of being on drugs. The usual interaction for my family. You know, if anyone asked me before, I would have so told them that I’m not the kind to marry, like ever, but now I like the idea more and more. I’ll get a new family.”

“And I’m so glad to get you,” Matty confessed.

Rusty felt his face changing from happy to sad as he recalled that he would see his mom being moved soon. “He told me he’s going to take my mom to another facility. For what it’s worth, the fact that he stepped up with this helped me a lot. That’s why there is a part of me that might always long for what we could have been, as dad and son. That means that I will face him again and soon.”

“I’m coming with you,” Matty said in a tone that brooked no contradiction. “Did you tell him it’s me you’re marrying?”

“Yeah. He had some trouble remembering who you were, but in the end, he recalled you being the boy in glasses who studies well.”

“Those are two of my traits,” Matty said. “Well, he might not be crazy about my becoming his son-in-law, but it’s not like it’s his choice to make.”

“No, not at all. I’m glad you’re coming with me, Matty. I want you every day, everywhere with me.”

“Good choice,” Matty said and smiled, looking pleased. “Now, how about we try this bed again because my memories about its capabilities are fuzzy. What do you say?”

“I thought you’d never bring it up.”

Matty gave him a sly grin and then suddenly pulled him over. They fell on the bed together, and Rusty struggled to adjust his position while Matty did some struggling of his own to accommodate him between his legs.

“Last question,” he said solemnly. “You realize that you’re swearing yourself to a life of monogamy.”

“That was not a question, but the answer is yes, anyway.”

“Smartass. What I meant is this. Any regrets about not having tasted the freedoms and pleasures of trying out multiple dicks before settling for mine?”

Matty’s lips quirked and pursed in the most comical way. “I believe I can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that you are such a handful, Rusty, that I don’t see how multiple dicks could compare to you.”

“Hey, I wasn’t calling myself a dick, I was talking about my dick. I mean, and others’ dicks.”

The naughty laughter made him want to take a tasty chunk out of his future husband. He made an attempt, but Matty was prepared. He swiftly dodged his tingling teeth and put one arm up to hold him at bay.

“But I thought you called yours the Mighty Thor,” Matty said, shaking with laughter. “When did you demote the poor guy to being considered nothing but a dick like any other?”

“I wasn’t doing that,” Rusty protested, but then, he had to admit his defeat. “Okay, maybe it’s you that humbled the poor guy, as you call him.”

“Nah, that was just a way of saying. I’m very happy to continue to call him that behind closed doors. Also, I feel like I’m in quite the mood for getting reacquainted with him again.”

Matty was not only a man of his word, but also a man of action. He quickly made Rusty fall on one side and climbed on top. His eyes were shiny as he leaned over and kissed Rusty sweetly.

“I have no regrets whatsoever about not trying other guys before you. I’m afraid your future husband is a bit too focused. When I saw you at the start of freshman year, when you weren’t yet a celebrity, and you didn’t even know I existed, one look at you was enough. I thought to myself: that’s the guy I want to be with. I have no idea if he’s straight or gay or bi or anything else. I’ve never had a crush on a guy before because every face I liked till now comes back as a complete blank, but now I know. I want this guy. And later, after I learned who you were, I told myself again: I want Rusty Parker, and no one else will do.”

“For real?” Rusty had the presence of mind to look shocked enough. “No wonder I didn’t stand a chance from the moment we met. You were prepared to take me.”

Matty laughed. “You’re so gullible, I can’t believe it. I mean, a part of what I just told you is true. I don’t think I was that clear in my feelings. But the more I saw and learned about you, the more my crush got real.”

“I feel ashamed now of all the things you must have heard about me over the years. For real, were you never deterred in your conviction that I was the guy for you, only hearing about the many girls I got with?”

“A crush is not that easy to explain, Rusty.” Matty rolled over and put his hands behind his head. “It puzzled me for the longest time. You were so safe as a fantasy. I didn’t even imagine I would get to know you, even as simple acquaintances.”

“That’s why you were so scared that day in the cafeteria?”

“It was quite a shock to see you up close. But it was like fate, wasn’t it? After three years of almost no interaction--”

“Almost? Did we interact before our fateful meet cute?”

“Twice. Once you brushed by me in the quad and said ‘sorry’. And another time, you asked me to change seats before a human resource management class so that you could sit behind your friends. And throw small balls of paper at them the whole the time.”

“And I never noticed you,” Rusty said with a defeated sigh.

“Don’t worry. On each of those occasions, I didn’t know how fast to make myself invisible. I was that shy around you. But when I crashed into you and you gave me back my glasses, there was no escape from it. Well, there was, and I did make a fool of myself by running away. Then Zoey proceeded to put it into my head that I need to make you realize that I existed. By getting a cat boy suit.”

“And then, you came to compete against those other tutors. And you seemed so changed from the freaked out version of you in the cafeteria,” Rusty recalled. “Boy, did you put me in my place that day. I liked you so much and from the start. I mean, from the start when I was aware of your presence. You made everything feel so much more fun.”

“I’m sure,” Matty commented dryly. “Since I was tutoring you in such a fun manner.”

“Hey, the topic may be as dry as the Sahara Desert, but the tutor is--”

“Wet?”

They burst into laughter at the same time.

“Let’s check,” Rusty proposed and he was, once more, the guy on top. And the next moment, his mouth was all over Matty’s, kissing it at length and tasting every inch.

***

Too bad his mouth was busy already because Matty recalled too late that he actually wanted to tell Rusty that he had never been happier, either. There were so many differences in the way their pasts before they met had gone, his a straight unwavering line, Rusty’s a quirky fun mess, but now those two lines were tangled together, and they would remain so forever.

He loved the eagerness with which his future husband kissed him. They had time to enjoy each other now, despite having so many things on their plate. They would go see Rusty’s mom moved, and they would have to confront Connor. His parents wanted to meet Rusty, and that would have to happen soon since he didn’t want to disappoint his mom after promising her. They had to finish college and find work and get married. What should be the order of things?

“Hey,” Rusty called gently, “are you bored already with my kissing technique?”

Matty brushed the messy blond hair out of Rusty’s eyes. “No. My mind just went to trying to organize our life together. I realized that we have so many things to do. I guess that’s what happens when you get engaged. You suddenly become very busy.”

“We’ll figure it all out, don’t worry. I mean, you in particular, since it looks to me like you’re the guy with a lot of interest in organizing stuff. I’m going to be in the backseat and ask you innocently from time to time: Husband, what do you think we should do next?”

“Ah, damn, Rusty, I should have realized that you had a cunning plan all along. So, you don’t mind being dominated a little?”

“Do you really have to ask such a question? Now, order me around and threaten me with your ruler. Tell me to suck your cock.”

“If you’re telling me what I should order you to do, that’s not exactly domination.”

“I’m open to suggestions then,” Rusty said with a dazzling smile.

“Okay, suck my cock,” Matty said. “Hopefully, that will shut your big mouth,” he added and winked at Rusty, who was already going down on him.

The immediate reply was a playful growl while Rusty set himself to lowering Matty’s zipper by only using his teeth. It was a difficult task, but Matty didn’t even think about asking for things to get done faster. He enjoyed every moment with his Rusty. Yes, after all this time, he could say that there was nothing else he wanted. All the other things would still be there tomorrow, another day of having Rusty as his. Right now, however, he could enjoy everything his lover had to offer.

Finally, his zipper was down and Rusty was blowing hot air over his underwear. “In our house, you will have to walk around naked.”

“All of the time? It might get chilly.” Matty let out a sigh as Rusty mouthed his cock through his underwear with his lips, applying just enough pressure to make his intentions known and Matty’s desire soar.

“That will make your nipples hard and perky. I’ll take it,” Rusty replied.

“But it might make our cocks turn into shrinking willies,” Matty argued.

“When that happens, we’ll get under a blanket. And once we’re warm enough, we’ll do the nasty.”

“There’s nothing nasty about what you’re doing to me,” Matty said, surprising even himself with the gentle tone he used.

Rusty looked up, his eyes large and grateful. And then, he gave up on playing around and pulled Matty’s jeans and underwear down, releasing the confined cock from its little prison.

Matty groaned as Rusty’s hot mouth was on him. Maybe he was imagining stuff a little, but this, what they were doing right now, felt like something more than it ever had before when they were just fooling around, playing their own game. They hadn’t lost anything; they were gaining something more. Although it took time to adjust to the idea, Matty realized that he could barely wait to be married to Rusty and see how much richer their life together would become.

For now, though, they had this, the pleasure of being together, skin next to skin. Rusty placed a heated cheek on Matty’s thigh, while taking a break from sucking. He was stroking gently, all his attention trained on the object of his desire.

“You look really good down there,” Matty whispered.

Another look full of gratitude followed. “I like being here. A lot. There’s no other place I’d rather be.”

“Seriously? Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“Sure thing I do. But, Matty,” Rusty faked outrage, “the kind of language you use. It’s beyond the pale.”

“Right,” Matty snorted. “I’m sure you wrote the dictionary of dirty words.”

“Of course. Do you see anyone else being better at this than me?”

“No. However, I’d like to see you doing more than just talk.”

“I’m on it, sweetheart,” Rusty said theatrically. And then, after taking a deep breath like someone getting ready to make a dive, he engulfed the entire length of Matty’s cock in his mouth.

Matty knew he’d never get tired of that. Rusty was a generous lover. Right now, he was just going lower and lower, full of good intentions and naughty ideas. His mouth was slippery and knowledgeable as it moved, wrapping around the hard candy it was attacking from all angles.

“Love maker,” he whispered without thinking.

“What did you say?” Rusty asked, taking a break from putting his crazy blowjob technique to work.

“You know how to make love,” Matty said. “I’m not talking only about sex.” He caressed the blond head with gentle moves. “You know how to give, Rusty. That’s why I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Rusty replied.

The words were exchanged so easily between them, like a wave washing back and forth on a beach.

“Now, let me get to work,” Rusty said and grinned. “I must have told you before, but it’s not called a job for nothing. I need to use my whole head… to give you head.”

“Then do it,” Matty whispered and closed his eyes.

It felt so good to have his fiancé devour him like this. Want other men? Not in a million years. Matty knew he was lucky. He might have taken his time, but he had gotten the man he wanted, and the world could very well fade into the background.

Rusty was putting his mind to it now with determination. He lay on his belly between Matty’s legs and played with the cock in his mouth, from time to time opening his eyes so that he could meet the other’s gaze.

That was more than enough for Matty. Maybe staying power wouldn’t be part of their routine, but that was fine. They would just do it numerous times to compensate for it.

“Rusty,” he whispered urgently, “I--”

He didn’t finish the sentence and didn’t have to. Rusty was drinking everything from him, and his lips and tongue made it all so mind-blowing that Matty worried for a moment that he might black out from too much pleasure.

There was no need for that, either. He was fine and Rusty was all over him, looking like a tomcat that had just licked the milk bowl clean. Matty laughed and tasted his lips. “Hmm, good job,” he praised his fiancé.

“I thought so myself,” Rusty replied, seemingly very proud of himself. “And now I will fuck you.”

“It’s good that you thought of informing me,” Matty joked and didn’t protest as he was made to turn on all fours and observe the other’s moves over his shoulder. “Don’t go easy on me.”

Rusty had the nerve to look a bit puzzled. “Matty, you should say, go easy on me.”

“No, there’s no misunderstanding. I want you to fuck me like you mean it.” He made sure to add a naughty smile at the proposition.

“And they say I’m the kinkster in this family,” Rusty said, shaking his head.

“Well, I am bound and determined to prove you wrong if you ever make the mistake of thinking that. Seeing how you wronged me a little in the past, I’d say that the best way to redeem yourself is by properly licking my ass and sticking it in me.”

“You make it all sound so romantic,” Rusty hastened to agree. “I am so going to put it in,” he said in a droll voice.

Matty giggled. They knew each other well. They knew each other so very well. He had heard of people who fit so well together that they didn’t need anyone else. That was obviously the case with his parents, so he was proud to say that he was the same.

Rusty was, once more tonight, hard at work. His tongue was exquisitely naughty as it pushed inside, tasting Matty from all angles. He was, indeed, thorough in his work.

***

Matty’s pink hole glistened, and Rusty did feel tempted to follow his lover’s offer of taking him hard and fast. Throughout the earlier blowjob, his cock had gotten hard enough to break rocks, but he didn’t want to think of nothing but his own pleasure. Matty had called him a love maker and a giver, and as much as he wanted to really give it to his guy, he knew very well that he had to be considerate of the other’s needs.

Which were voiced in easy to understand terms.

“You’re so going to turn my ass white if you continue like this,” Matty complained. “Is the Mighty Thor really okay with this long foreplay of yours? I thought I knew the guy, and he’s always ready for action.”

Rusty got to his knees and used his hard cock to slap Matty playfully over one round buttock. “He is, but I don’t want to go at it like an animal.”

“Even if I order you to?” Matty asked.

Rusty made a show of biting his fist. “You really know how to put a guy between a rock and a hard place.”

Matty did wrong to bounce his ass suggestively. “That’s not where I want to put you. I’d rather have you between leftie and righty here.” One buttock went up, the other down, and then the other way around.

Rusty considered himself properly hypnotized. “You’re driving a hard bargain. Well, let’s see what you’re going to say now.”

Despite his words, he didn’t go right in. He smeared Matty’s ass carefully with lube and held his cock by the root to control it as if he had an antsy stallion at his mercy and not his longtime friend. Clearly enough, the Mighty Thor wanted nothing else but to bury himself straight into Matty’s hot, tight hole, which meant that Rusty needed to use his other head to make sure that no one would end up in pain, even if briefly.

Matty let out a delicious sigh of surrender and pleasure when the head of Rusty’s cock pushed through the ring of muscles. Delight was equal on both sides, and Rusty took a moment to let out a groan of his own pleasure, as well.

“Damn, your ass is so eating me, Matty,” he whispered.

“That’s his favorite treat. Didn’t you know?” his lover teased him.

“I’ll hold you to that because I’m so going to feed you dick on a regular basis.”

“If you’re only going to give me a lick and a small bit like this, I’m afraid I’m going to be going hungry.”

Rusty moaned as Matty pushed back and impaled himself on the cock penetrating him. To show his appreciation, Rusty smacked one of the lewd buttocks enticing him too much.

“Oh, yes, that too,” Matty agreed. “Spank me a little more.”

He indulged him a couple more times, but he had other pressing matters to attend to than watch that lovely butt turning the prettiest shade of pink. With a vengeance, he grabbed Matty’s hips and bottomed out in his ass. They both groaned in new pleasure at the same time.

“That’s it,” Matty whispered, “that’s it, Rusty. Come on, ride me like I’m yours.”

“Mine,” Rusty growled into Matty’s ear while leaning over him. “You’re really mine.”

They no longer needed words after that. Matty’s ass clamped around him, making him go nuts. That was only him, though. The Mighty Thor knew his job very well and he was now in his element, so to speak. This was the kind of sex he wanted to have all his life. This was the life he wanted, sex and banter and happy times with Matty.

He wrapped his arms around his fiancé’s slender body, enjoying how solid it felt. Words of praise and love fell from his lips, over and over. And Matty replied in turn, urging him to mark him with his fingers and kisses and cock.

That was Matty for him. The best combination of sugar and spice.

***

Matty purred as Rusty caressed his back slowly. From time to time, wandering fingers reached his back door.

“Are you checking how much of you is still inside me?”

“It’s good to make sure everything is in order, don’t you think?”

“Of course. I can see that my training is paying off.”

“Ah, so you were the one conditioning me all this time. I shouldn’t be surprised. I was starting to think I wasn’t exactly myself lately.”

“Really?” Matty pushed himself up on one elbow so that he could stare at Rusty.

His question was greeted by a quick kiss. “It’s true what they say, everything they say. You make me better, Matty.”

“And you’re making me responsible. Shouldn’t we go to sleep?”

“I love watching you like this, naked in my bed.”

“My eyes are closing, though.”

“You can go to sleep. I want to touch you some more.”

Matty agreed with a sleepy smile and lay on his belly again. Rusty’s hand still moved slowly over his back as he drifted off.

***

A new life was truly waiting in front of him. It was nuts, no matter how he looked at it. But it was happening, to him of all people. Rusty placed a lingering kiss on Matty’s shoulder and rested his head there as the thoughts of everything that would happen to them in the future, all the happy things, as he moved slowly into dreams.

TBC

Okay, okay, so I'm late like usual now... Guys, thank you so much for your comments, you've really made this story into so much more than it was in the beginning. I think I wouldn't have had the guts to explore Rusty's character to such lengths without your constant involvement and encouragements.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was needed, right? Please let me know what you think, and I'll see you next time :)
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 46
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like this relaxed, feelgood vibe for a change.

Yeah, Connor is still out there, planning something wicked, Roy Parker is still a gigantic A-hole, mum-Parker is still in coma, Rusty haven't yet got the Han's blessings - so many things to do and so many battles to win but, but.....

F**k it, who cares! Let's just have fun tonight. Let's make love now and we can deal with all that mess, later - I really liked this attitude shift. Rusty is finally in love.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Matty and Rusty are preparing for their future together.  They have left their past life and problems ahead of them will soon be resolved.  Rusty has handed his "responsibilities" back to his father.  He and Matty will build a new life together as Mr. and Mr. Han.  Rusty will get a new family that he deserves.  I do hope he keeps in touch with his brother.  Great writing!  The great thing about the hot sex is that it shows no matter what they do in bed, both are equal and loving.    

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, raven1 said:

Matty and Rusty are preparing for their future together.  They have left their past life and problems ahead of them will soon be resolved.  Rusty has handed his "responsibilities" back to his father.  He and Matty will build a new life together as Mr. and Mr. Han.  Rusty will get a new family that he deserves.  I do hope he keeps in touch with his brother.  Great writing!  The great thing about the hot sex is that it shows no matter what they do in bed, both are equal and loving.    

Keeping in touch with his half-brother may be challenging. Roy made no effort to be a better parent and abandoned Rusty. If Rusty does a clean break from his "deadbeat" father, he may have to leave his half siblings behind as well. In reality, Rusty does not really know or have any real connection to them. Moreover, it could keep his wound open in seeing contrast between how his father easily discarded him and treats his new family. This could lead to animosity and prevent Rusty from healing. Matty and the Hans do not need that drama. The Han's, Maddox, and others will be sufficient for Rusty to move past his past life of chaos, despair, and rejection.

 

Edited by J.El
  • Love 3
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, J.El said:

Keeping in touch with his half-brother may be challenging. Roy made no effort to be a better parent and abandoned Rusty. If Rusty does a clean break from his "deadbeat" father, he may have to leave his half siblings behind as well. In reality, Rusty does not really know or have any real connection to them. Moreover, it could keep his wound open in seeing contract between how his father easily discarded him and treats his new family. This could lead to animosity and prevent Rusty from healing. Matty and the Hans do not need that drama. The Han's, Maddox, and others will be sufficient for Rusty to move past his past life of chaos, despair, and rejection.

 

I do understand and agree with what you have said.  It just seems to be cruel to break up the loving relationship the two brothers have. I was hoping that with Matty to support him, Rusty would be able to easily stand up to Roy.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I do understand and agree with what you have said.  It just seems to be cruel to break up the loving relationship the two brothers have. I was hoping that with Matty to support him, Rusty would be able to easily stand up to Roy.

I am not sure how loving the relationship between the half siblings happens to be based on very limited contact. I would love to see a happy ending for them, but both Rusty and Gabriel have two different lived experiences with Roy Parker. Roy treated Rusty as disposable without remorse while treating Gabriel as an "ideal" son worthy of his love and affection. Based on his interactions with Rusty, he displayed no love or affection; he gaslighted Rusty to justify his mistreatment. 

I surmise that Matty will be key to Rusty moving on past Roy. Rusty has unjustifiable hope for a mythical father-son relationship with Roy, but Roy has demonstrated through actions that he is not interested in such a relationship. Roy cleansed his mind by raising his other two kids better while treating Rusty as an abomination that requires cruelty and indifference. I am not sure how Rusty can maintain a healthy relationship with Gabriel while Roy is still alive. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
13 hours ago, raven1 said:

I do understand and agree with what you have said.  It just seems to be cruel to break up the loving relationship the two brothers have. I was hoping that with Matty to support him, Rusty would be able to easily stand up to Roy.

I tend to agree with @raven1 on this. I believe that half siblings can have very positive relationships despite parental issues - if they want to. It is something like children of divorced parents maintaining good relationships with both parents despite the possibility of animosity between the parents. 

Regardless of what Rusty feels about Roy's actions, it would be great of he kept contact with Gabriel.

  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 11/6/2023 at 10:45 AM, Doha said:

I tend to agree with @raven1 on this. I believe that half siblings can have very positive relationships despite parental issues - if they want to. It is something like children of divorced parents maintaining good relationships with both parents despite the possibility of animosity between the parents. 

Regardless of what Rusty feels about Roy's actions, it would be great of he kept contact with Gabriel.

I am biased because I have an older brother and sister. I love them both dearly. We have different fathers.  I, like Gabriel, was the younger brother of two much older siblings.  To me, there is no half in our relationship.  I am looking at this from Gabriel's point of view.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..