Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 5,148 Words
  • 2,481 Views
  • 32 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 52. Only My Future Husband

Chapter Fifty-Two – Only My Future Husband

Matty opened his mouth to contradict Rusty about Jamie, but then he grinned and gave the other a sly look.

“Actually, he doesn’t suck at all.”

“What? Are you trying to tell me that he didn’t get on his knees for you? I am so going to challenge him to a duel.”

“Because you think he hasn’t sucked my cock yet?” Matty asked, doing his best to act all serious. And failing, of course. It didn’t matter, because Rusty was buying it and a little bit of tormenting was a good way to get even.

“That should go without saying,” Rusty said with emphasis. “Also, because he stepped on my turf.”

“Should I remind you that you were the one to neglect your lawn?” Matty played into the joke right away. “You shouldn’t be so mad that someone else equipped with a lawnmower stepped in.”

Rusty’s eyes grew as large as saucers. “Don’t tell me he took it upon himself to take care of your bush. That I have to see.”

Matty guffawed as Rusty began to pull at his pants. “Rusty!” From an excess of enthusiasm, both landed on the floor.

They stopped in the middle of their rough-and-tumble. Rusty was the first to open his mouth.

“I have so many things to tell you, Matty.”

“So do I. I had awful timing, right?”

Rusty didn’t reply but helped him to his feet and then sat on the bed, pulling him into his arms.

“It wasn’t your fault. It was all mine. I messed up. Although I should ask… what the hell do you see in me?”

Matty caressed Rusty’s cheek and looked him in the eye. “You’re everything I’m not, and I guess that it’s true that opposites attract. I’ve always been a goody-two-shoes. My crush on you has been my guilty pleasure since freshman year.”

“Since--” Rusty gawped like a fish and then suddenly attacked Matty’s flanks with his fingers, triggering a bout of giggles. “Are you trying to tell me that I could have had you since then? We’ve wasted three years of awesome sex!”

“Well, something tells me that neither of us would have been ready for… this,” Matty replied and gestured between them.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Rusty admitted. He was busy caressing Matty everywhere, as if he were checking to make sure that the guy he was holding was real.

Matty could tell genuine emotions were bubbling below the surface. “You really surprised me with this confession. What happened that made you change your mind about me?”

“I didn’t have to change anything. I only had to see it. I guess I’m lucky that there are people who care so much about me that they’re willing to apply some tough love.”

“Who did? Your friends?”

“They conspired, but it was Jonathan’s mom, actually, and my vocal coach… By the way, Matty, when did you realize I was Rybalt? You weren’t surprised tonight to hear me sing like this. I mean, I had my suspicions that you knew--”

“It wasn’t me who realized it. It was Slicky,” Matty explained. “And it happened during that second kiss. I know exactly the way you kiss, Rusty.”

“Oh, damn, does that mean that I’m predictable and boring? Clearly, I need to take my tongue to the gym and learn some new routines.”

Matty laughed and pressed one palm over Rusty’s mouth. “Shut up. The way you just said that sounds like a porn plot. You’re not going to any gym. And you’re not boring, and you’re not predictable. Actually, you’re what I need,” he added, more quietly this time. He was the one to run his fingers through Rusty’s hair now, slowly, with infinite care. “I’m a very straitlaced kind of person, you know? And if you’re worried about predictable and boring, those are practically my middle names.”

“I beg to differ,” Rusty said, lifting a finger to help his argument. “Matty, you’re a freaking cat boy!”

“Ah, well, that only happened because of you. Zoey kept bugging me that Xpress was sure you’re into cat boys. She pushed me into this craziness.”

“For real? Remind me to buy her a cake. But that means… you turned into a cat boy for me?”

“Are you disappointed? Unfortunately, it wasn’t some inner motivation that made me put on that silly suit.”

“Disappointed? Hell, it’s so much better! You did it for me, do you even know how much that means to me? Not many people have done things for me in my life. I didn’t want to ask anyone for anything, either, so I’ve always pretended that I’m cool with everything. As for the girls who chose me, they only did it for the rep.”

“What about August?” Matty asked. He had to. Now that Rusty was here, they had to talk through everything. Even if it took them all night. Or many days and nights.

“I went all the wrong ways in my life and walked all the wrong paths. But I don’t regret her. No, I’m not in love with her, but she became my friend during a tough time in my life. She and I, we weren’t meant to be anything other than friends, but we did sleep together. However, the things I always remember from those times were all the things we talked about. She understands a lot more about me than I do. Like, for instance, she was pretty damn sure I was in love with you before I realized it.”

“Was she the one playing that instrument tonight?”

“Yes. She had to practice all day long for it. She threatened to strangle me and hide my body. But she came tonight, although I have a slight suspicion that she only did it for coin,” Rusty said, changing his tone to that of a medieval fair character.

Matty laughed, feeling relieved. “I thought you were with her. And because you took her with you to visit your mom--”

“I know. You offered and I told you no. I was ashamed. I didn’t want you to see the kind of house I’ve lived in for most of my life, the kind of parent I’ve lived with. I thought I was ashamed of her, but mostly I believe now that I was ashamed of myself. I didn’t want you to see me at my most vulnerable low.”

“I love all your parts, highs and lows included.”

Rusty looked at him and kissed one of his hands. “And I should have been brave enough to take you along, and let you decide for yourself. In a stupid way that can only be mine, I thought I would lose you if you saw my life as it was.”

“Why did you push me away?” Matty asked.

“You really scared me with that one,” Rusty admitted. “I was so afraid that you only loved the sunshine and rainbow guy, that my first impulse was to think that letting you in would only lead to hurting you.”

“Hurting me how?”

“By tricking you into having me as I am, with all the bad things. I was so sure you would walk into this blindly, and it was my responsibility to stop you before it was too late.”

“Rusty, you are indeed, a bit silly,” Matty said. “What exactly did I do to make you think I’m that easy to put off by things such as a difficult family life?”

“Now that you’re asking me, I don’t know. You’re a pretty tough guy, actually. It just didn’t seem fair to you. Are you really sure you want to get involved with me? Before you walked into my life armed with that ruler, my life was pretty much a mess. I just ran with it, because it was easy. Do you know that it’s because of you I took up singing seriously?”

“You’re just saying that,” Matty teased, although his cheeks were now growing hot with pleasure. “Do you mean it?”

“Yeah. We got together, even though we were playing a game and I guess that’s the only reason I didn’t end up running away screaming like the coward I am, and when I realized I was so happy that I didn’t know what to do with everything I was feeling inside, I finally got gutsy enough to follow my dream.”

“Really? Because of me?”

“Yeah, because of you,” Rusty confirmed. “Even if I didn’t realize it at the time, you gave me purpose.”

“Me and Slicky Coolplums,” Matty reminded him.

“Right. All my life I’ve chased after so many things, but this year was the best of my life. And yes,” Rusty said in a quiet voice, “even after what happened with my mom.” He looked away for a moment and Matty let him. “I suppose that over the years it became an instinct to chase others’ approval, admiration, acceptance. It never came from the people I wanted those things from.”

“Your parents,” Matty said.

“Yes. But this year, that all changed. I began chasing my dream. I chased a cat boy. It happened gradually, and it happened because of you. Do you know that I can’t tell the precise moment when I fell in love with you? You took me over, just like that, and I had no idea.”

“In my defense, I had three years to prepare. And once I started chasing you for real,” Matty said with a smile, “it all came pretty much naturally.”

Rusty laughed. It was a good sound. “So, from being the guy chasing all sorts of things all over the place, I became the chased. Go figure.”

“As you see, it was an elaborate and cunning plan.”

“Worthy of a cat boy. By the way, Matty, I need to make so many amends. Slicky might have enticed me with his sexy tail, but it is you I’m in love with. You must have been so pissed over my obsession with the cat boy.”

“Yeah,” Matty said with amused irony, “it’s tough being jealous over your alter ego. By the way, what would you say if I told you I like Rybalt more?”

Rusty stared at him with one eye closed as if he were trying to figure out something important. “Then I suppose I will have to wear my wig, mask and cape all the time. Especially in bed.”

Matty laughed. And then, he realized. “Rusty, you outed yourself tonight!”

“Yeah, Xpress can kiss my ass. I’m in love with you, and tomorrow they will all know it.”

“I was talking about your singing!”

“Ah, that. It doesn’t matter. I don’t plan on hiding anymore. The next performance I give, it won’t be as Rybalt, but as myself.”

“But Rybalt is pretty sexy, Rusty,” Matty teased. “All that mystery… and let’s call it even. I got a pretty nice hardon for Rybalt, as you did for Slicky.”

“Does that mean that you don’t have anything against dressing up and roleplaying?” Rusty asked.

“After so much chasing, I say we need a bit of a reprieve. Unfortunately, Slicky’s costume is beyond any hope.”

They both stared at the mound of latex on the floor. It did look deplorable.

“Rusty, how did you get the costume?” Matty asked.

“That guy John, you know, your former roommate, gave it to me. Along with a lecture on how I don’t deserve you, and I’m also to blame for twisting your taste in men.”

“John? And how the hell did he get it?”

“He didn’t say. Only that it hadn’t been easy. He is one mysterious dude, that one.”

“Zoey did say that she felt someone was watching us as we buried Slicky.”

“Zoey was with you? I shouldn’t be so surprised. That little monkey has her fingers stuck in many pies.”

Matty let out a long satisfying sigh. “Are we really doing this, Rusty? Tomorrow, we might not be able to leave the room. Who knows what Xpress is going to say?”

“Do you really care? And wait, are you letting me sleep here tonight?”

“Where else do you think you’re going to sleep?”

***

As he said those last words, Matty wrapped one arm around Rusty’s neck, squeezing with all his strength. That was just one of the many things he liked so much about his baby dude. He was strong, and he didn’t mind using it to his advantage.

“Are you laying your claim?” he asked.

“Definitely. But remember this, Rusty,” Matty warned him. “You might think yourself smart, but you’re walking into a trap, and it’s only because I’m such a nice guy that I’m willing to let you know.”

“Let me know what?” It wasn’t easy to think when Matty was so close, his enticing mouth only inches away from the promise of a kiss.

“That once you’re mine, you’re mine. I never do things by half. I’ve been after you since freshman year, and while I didn’t do a thing for three years, I went all in once I put my mind to it. Also, my mom and dad know me as a perfect student who would never do a thing to embarrass them. If this cat boy thing reaches their ears, I need to have a good explanation for it. Like doing it with a clear plan to get the boyfriend I want.”

“Okay, totally fair.” Rusty craned his neck, hoping that he could get close enough to touch Matty’s lips with his. However, his baby dude was not so easy to push around, so he needed to have patience.

“Also, you will not skip your tutoring sessions anymore. I’ve invested my time and talent as a tutor to get all that information into your head. I will not tolerate disappointment on that front.”

“I will study like a dog,” Rusty promised. “Anything else? Do you want me to get a buzz cut? Drop and give you twenty?”

Matty snickered and rubbed his nose slowly against his. “You think yourself smart, Rusty Parker, but you are going to be on such a short leash, you can’t even begin to imagine.”

“Anything you say. Can I move in here?”

“That goes without saying.”

“What about PDA? Allowed or punishable by spanking?”

“I was only mad at you that time because you did it so flippantly.”

“Then I will only do it seriously,” Rusty replied.

“Maybe we just keep those things for the bedroom,” Matty said after a moment of debating with himself. “Yes, that would be for the better. I’m already a porn star.”

“Yes, but you are my little porn star. And I’m the only one entitled to your bathwater.”

“That is one of the stupidest things--”

Rusty took advantage of Matty loosening his hold for a moment and rolled him on his back on the bed. From above, he looked at Matty’s face for what stretched to an excessive extent.

“What?” Matty asked and swallowed visibly.

“You’re just so beautiful,” Rusty admitted. “And smart. Remind me again why you love me.”

Matty smiled, sure as he seemed of the answer. “I’m the guy with both feet on the ground all the time. But with you, I can fly.”

“And be a cat boy.”

Matty burst into laughter. “Okay, that too. Now, are you going to make doe eyes at me all night long, or are you going to show your love for me in a more customary manner?”

“If by customary, you mean hugs and kisses--”

“No, I mean this,” Matty said and pulled Rusty close for a deep kiss.

He didn’t mind being taken in hand. No, he didn’t mind it at all. So, when Matty turned the tables on him and rolled him underneath, he didn’t protest. Especially since Matty pressed himself against him and began kissing him so hard there were telltale signs that his lips would be numb for the whole day tomorrow.

Their clothes followed the abandoned Slicky costume to the floor. Clearly, they wouldn’t be a family worried about household chores as long as they were in bed like this. They would definitely be a combination of straitlaced and fun; if Matty thought that was some sort of drawback, he was wrong. Rusty needed Matty in his life because that thing he said about the way opposites attract rang so true. Matty said Rusty helped him fly, but Rusty needed Matty because his feet had to touch the ground sometimes and it was a good feeling to experience.

Matty was vicious in how he was handling him. Rusty grunted as he felt one nipple getting twisted a little too hard. Well, he deserved it all, so now he needed to show that he was willing to go the distance, regardless of how much nipple-pinching was involved. The sounds he was making, however, betrayed his pleasure-pain responses.

“Is this too rough on you?” Matty teased him.

“Are you kidding me? Do it more, it makes my dick hard.”

Matty shut him up by planting his mouth on the side of his neck and sucking noisily.

“You’re marking me,” Rusty exclaimed as realization dawned on him. “That is so scandalous, Matty.”

“Hey, I’m the guy who sells bathwater for a living. Scandal is my middle name.”

“What happened to predictable and boring? Also, I thought you wanted to protect the family name,” Rusty cried out as Matty subjected him to further neck-sucking.

“And what name is that? Parker?” Matty teased him.

Rusty smiled at the thought of what he still had stashed in his backpack for later use. “I think Rusty Han could be an awesome name,” he said without thinking twice.

Matty stopped for a moment and then he caught Rusty’s arms and pushed them over his head to keep them pinned to the bed. “I don’t think you’re realizing it, but you just unleashed a very possessive streak in me.”

“I’m counting on it,” Rusty agreed.

He shouldn’t have been so quick to agree because, swiftly, he found himself turned on his belly, with his ass exposed to a very possessive future husband. It was very possible that Matty didn’t realize what had just transpired between them, but he was willing to wait until morning to do the other thing he had come here to do.

Matty was really going all in tonight. A part of it must have been how pissed he still felt over Rusty’s behavior toward him until now. But some of it had to be need, or at least there was hope that it was that, as well.

“Be gentle with me,” Rusty joked. “Without you to nail me, my ass has become the most neglected part of me.”

“I will make sure to change that,” Matty said promptly and pushed his head down while making him lift his butt higher.

Rusty smiled. He needed that kind of authority in his life. No wonder he was chasing every new scent all over the place, since he had no owner. Now, he had one of those, it seemed, and Matty surely didn’t shy away from the role.

He grunted as Matty began probing him with his fingers. “Should I bite the pillow?” he asked.

“Like I’d ever do anything to deliberately hurt you,” came the immediate reply. “I do understand that you might feel a little bit in need of punishment, but this isn’t included. However, expect me to do my thing and make you pay a little for what you put me through with your silly ideas.”

“I’m all for paying with my ass,” Rusty said brightly.

Matty laughed, and it was a glorious sound. He was both careful and impatient while preparing him and Rusty waited without saying a word. It really did feel different after not doing it in the ass for some time. Matty was choking him with his cock on the other end. Hmm, maybe he would ask his baby dude later if he wanted to teach his mouth a lesson, too. Particularly since Jamie hadn’t bothered to apply the required amount of worshipping Matty deserved when it came to his cute cock. Did that mean that they’d only done anal? He would have to ask and very carefully. Also, as much as it pained him, he needed to keep his jealousy in check. Good thing Jamie hadn’t made a lasting impression on Matty. It meant that he would be easy to forget, too.

A long drawn-out gasp of pleasure announced to him that his ass had to be full of cock. Not that he wasn’t feeling it. It was really as they said, full to the brim and all that. If only Matty decided to move already. The sensation of wanting more while being too much at the same time was getting tough to bear.

He snickered as Matty grabbed his hair to hold him steady.

“Aren’t you the big man now?” he teased.

“Oh, you have no idea,” Matty replied in kind.

***

It felt like a dream come true, to have Rusty there with him, so ready to submit to his every whim. He hadn’t lied one bit about being a straitlaced kind of person, after all. Everything he wanted was to make sure that Rusty was his now, over and over. Surely enough, he might not be able to feel his legs or other parts of his body afterward, but he couldn’t let himself be bothered by details at this point.

His cock was being squeezed deliciously. Rusty had been upfront about his ass getting no action – not that Matty had worried about that – so it was a good idea to be considerate. That was one thing the girls who had had Rusty before couldn’t beat him at; even if there must have been some wandering fingers and curiosities getting satisfied one way or the other, Rusty had never gotten fucked by another man.

With that assurance in mind, Matty began to move his hips. His penetration efforts were, naturally, met with some resistance, and Rusty’s grunts, gasps and moans let him know that he could continue as they were. This was his victory, after all. Tomorrow would be explosive, as far as all the living souls on campus who cared about gossip were concerned, but that was beyond anything he cared about.

He began riding Rusty, a feeling of happiness growing inside him, hand in hand with how he remembered how it was done. Riding a bike had nothing on riding the ass belonging to the guy he loved. Someone had to work on that saying and come up with another, X-rated, version. It was all familiar and pleasant and good, and he sensed that it wouldn’t take him much to show Rusty just how much he missed him.

“Sorry,” he whispered, as he recalled some of his manners, and clasped Rusty’s right hip with one hand while the other was busy pulling his lover’s head back.

“Oh, fuck,” Rusty breathed out.

That was all it took them. Matty withdrew with certain regret from his boyfriend’s tight ass – yeah, he could now use words like that, and fell on his back. Only to be soon invaded from above by a Rusty much in the mood to kiss him until he couldn’t breathe anymore. When one of his legs was hiked up to offer easier access, he knew what was coming next.

The fingers at his ass were feverish, wanting, but careful nonetheless.

“Can I?” Rusty asked breathlessly.

“Sure you can. You’re my boyfriend now.”

“Not for long.”

Was Rusty in the mood for jokes now? Matty forgot those words the next second as he was kissed again and the familiar sensation of getting penetrated moved through him. Unlike usually, when Rusty tended to make an elaborate play to impress, this performance was on the messy side. Not that he cared; this way, it was more truthful, more how he imagined things as they should be between them.

Too bad he had just come. Yet, there was pleasure in knowing that he was giving back, and he returned Rusty’s kisses again and again. The moment his lips were freed, he went back for more, and he got what he wanted.

“I’m so going to fill your ass,” Rusty announced to him.

“Do it,” Matty ordered shortly.

He wrapped his arms around Rusty’s shoulders and held him close. Even if they were coming down from their high, neither was willing to let go, so they embraced like that for what had to be a pretty long time.

Rusty kissed him, long and satiated. “Fuck me like that forever, Matty.”

“Okay, consider it done. Although I think you just gave me a serious workout. We might both have trouble sitting tomorrow.”

“Well, who says we have to sit?”

Matty caressed Rusty’s sweaty hair. “Right. Also, I guess the pain in my ass is going to remind me that I didn’t just dream this whole thing.”

“You didn’t. I’m going to sleep wrapped around you if you don’t mind.”

“Okay, I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

***

Rusty sensed the moment Matty moved and growled. As promised, he had slept tangled around his baby dude, and the chances were at least one of them was waking up with a stiff neck and numb limbs. Still, that didn’t mean that there would be regrets about any of it.

“You don’t have to leave, you know?” he began with the thorniest part he had to address now that he knew he had Matty’s love. “I mean, don’t go.”

“Rusty,” Matty said sleepily, “I just need the bathroom. And I don’t think I can feel my left arm at all.”

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“You’re very serious for first thing in the morning. No, I don’t.”

“Come on, I deserve it, but you can still change your mind, right?”

“About pissing?” Matty asked and tried to wiggle away.

Rusty let go reluctantly. “No, I mean, the transfer papers.”

Matty was already on his feet, working a kink out of his neck. However, as soon as he heard that, he stopped and blinked as he looked at Rusty.

“What transfer papers?”

“You know, your transfer from Sunny Hill--” Matty’s confused stare let him know that he had been played. “Those sons of…. No, Francine is going to eat my heart in tartar sauce if I say anything like that,” he began talking to himself. “The ass… no, no, there’s only one ass for me and that belongs to Matty. Those absolutely crazy dudes.”

Matty’s laugh pulled him out of his debate about what kind of insults he had to come up with for his friends.

“So, you’re not leaving, right?” Rusty struggled to his feet and then crawled to his backpack. Maybe having terrible bed hair and waking up half-numb after holding on tightly to Matty all night long didn’t count as perfect timing, but he was beginning to think that poor timing could be their schtick.

He smiled as he felt the small box and hid it behind his back. Then, he turned and knelt ceremoniously in front of Matty. “There’s something I want to give you, Matty,” he started.

Matty craned his neck as he tried to see what he was hiding. “Ah, you forgot the cat ears, right? You know I can’t put those on my head after they spent so much time buried.”

“No, it’s something else,” Rusty said and revealed the secret. Who cared that it was such a cliché? So many people had offered their love like this through the years and sports events. It had to work for him, too. “Will you marry me, Matty?”

The expression on that cute face he loved so much was priceless. First, Matty did a double take, then he took a step back and then he covered his mouth with both hands.

“What the heck? Am I on reality TV?”

Of all the things Matty could say, Rusty hadn’t imagined those to be the words coming out of his mouth. “No, this is the real real, Matty. I know you must think I’m completely crazy right now, but please, marry my sorry ass.”

“But… but…” Matty began hyperventilating, “we’re still in college, Rusty!”

“Yeah, it’s an obstacle, I agree, but we’ll finish soon.”

“What are my parents going to say?” Matty slapped both his cheeks so hard Rusty winced.

“Well, if they are against it, you can always tell them I’m royalty. According to history, it works every time.”

Matty rubbed his forehead and threw wild looks in turn at first Rusty and then the open ring box. “I can’t…” he began, shaking his head.

Rusty felt a pang in his chest. Maybe Matty wasn’t even the marrying kind.

“Still,” he said, “please, take it. This ring is only for you, and this is the first and last time I’m behaving like such a sap.”

“It can’t be the last time,” Matty said promptly.

“How so?” Rusty asked, his arm still outstretched.

“I suppose you will have to say a bunch of sappy things in front of the minister. You know, the person that marries people?” Matty seemed confused. “I haven’t been to many weddings in my life.”

Rusty felt all his good mood returning. He jumped to his feet, forgetting his routine and pulled the ring out of its box. Then he took Matty’s hand and put the ring on his finger. It was just an engagement ring, after all, but it fit perfectly.

“So,” he asked playfully, “what’s your answer?”

Matty was alternating between admiring his ring – a silver band with a small yellow stone in the middle – and staring back at him. “The only one possible – yes.”

“Yes?” Rusty asked. “Is it really yes?”

Matty began laughing, but in the way that people used when not believing their eyes. “Yes, it’s totally yes. But be ready to pray for me. My parents are so going to kill me.”

“Use me as your shield. I’m ready to die for you,” Rusty said solemnly.

“Let’s not be tragic. I plan to live a long time now that you… damn, did you really just propose to me? Pinch me. Here,” Matty said and offered him an arm.

Rusty did him one better and pinched Matty’s butt, making him yelp.

“Here’s my first proposition as soon to be married guys. You must come up with a long list of punishments to get even with me. I’ll make breakfast every day. No, all the meals. I’ll do the laundry – the folding, too.”

Matty grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. “Say you’ll be the one to carry the babies and we have a deal.”

Rusty grinned back so hard his face hurt, but in a good way. “Only my future husband would say something crazy like that.”

TBC

I'm a lil' late but I'm here, guys! Thank you so much for being with Rusty and Matty for the road :) From now on, no one will come between them (and surely Rusty would think of a little pun here, but I'm not letting him talk for a moment).
This has been the craziest ride to date in terms of length. I mean, Carter has been pretty much a handful on his own, and I could think of other of my characters, but Rusty is that child that you can't keep from favoring because he's that lovable.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
PS. We'll spend some time to watch them evolve after 'I love you' so don't write the story off just yet :)
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 50
  • Haha 8
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..