Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,893 Words
  • 3,062 Views
  • 33 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 26. It’s Because Of You

Chapter Twenty-Six – It’s Because Of You

It appeared that it wasn’t the diner Rusty was interested in, but rather the dark forest rising behind it, which provided plenty of cover at that hour. Matty didn’t protest in the slightest as he was pushed with his back against a tree, and a hot mouth was on him, demanding and seductive at the same time.

Rusty Parker could be many things, indeed. But what he was, without the shadow of a doubt, didn’t have anything to do with possibilities. King of Sunny Hill or not, he was the guy who had Matty’s heart. That became more and more painfully clear as their relationship continued. It was as if they were navigating through muddy waters on a stormy night during moments like these, when their bodies got so close and offered a lot more honesty than their mouths could.

Not that Rusty wasn’t honest, Matty thought. He alone was the guy with a hidden agenda. Even more mind-boggling was that he couldn’t bring himself to feel guilty or sorry for it. The entire ruse he had worked on, playing the role of Slicky Coolplums included, had brought him here, flush against the hard bark of a tall tree, the only silent witness to whatever it was that they were doing.

Rusty had promised a ravishing. Matty could tell that his glasses stood crooked on his nose now, but his hands had been pinned above his head so he couldn’t straighten them up or take them off. And stopping what was happening because of a pair of crooked glasses seemed terribly unnecessary at this point.

He fought to keep his voice down when Rusty released his mouth and moved to torturing his neck, making a meal out of each inch of his skin. How could he even think to live without this? Rusty was sucking his neck playfully, only to lick the tortured skin next. There would be a lot of hickeys the next day, but, since it was clearly a way to mark ownership, Matty couldn’t give a damn.

“Fuck,” Rusty muttered and pressed their foreheads together for a while. “Should I stop before we go too far?”

Was it truly an option? To stop? Matty didn’t believe it so, but, at the same time, as the more practical part of his mind kicked into gear, he realized that they were hardly in the best place to go as crazy as they wanted. Case in point, Rusty couldn’t ravish him as Matty wished to be ravished, and that wasn’t an alternative to opt for.

Half-ravishing just wouldn’t do.

“Your room?” Matty asked, while other thoughts floated to the surface, their roots like seaweed. “And maybe I can raise some of my own to your… intentions?”

Rusty laughed, low in his chest, making a sound that both tickled and excited Matty’s hearing, while reverberating through him like a low-key earthquake. “What do you mean by that?”

“You’ll see,” Matty replied after a short moment of hesitation. He didn’t want to let his intentions be known until he had brought Rusty where he wanted him, preferably close to the point of no return, when saying ‘no’ wouldn’t be possible, simply because the usual defenses would be dropped.

Rusty couldn’t know what kind of things he was thinking about. He had a dirty mind, for sure. As long as they took it as a joke, he could push forward and hope that the kinky part of Rusty, the one that wanted to experiment with everything and grab life with both hands to enjoy it to the fullest, would be onboard with everything he wanted to do.

Ravishing a superhero was on today’s list, indeed, and Rusty didn’t have to suspect that it was actually his ass on the line, so to speak. Matty could only wish that Rusty wouldn’t find the tiniest fault with his plan.

***

There had to be something on Matty’s mind since he had preferred to stop their little make out session in the woods, but Rusty was in favor of being patient for once. On their way back, he had focused on driving, impatient to get back to his room, where Matty had promised… that was unclear, what he had promised. But he could feel his excitement growing, and it wasn’t only related to what was happening between his legs.

No, it carried a little more weight and went a little deeper than his usual interactions with other human beings when getting close to playing the horizontal cha-cha.

The rest of the guys were already asleep when they got home, so the only thing they had to do to avoid getting noticed was to tiptoe upstairs. Matty took the lead, being the first to walk into the room and throw himself on the bed.

Oh, fuck, Rusty thought, and his best friend since forever twitched at the sight. Matty was sprawled on the bed, looking like an aloof model, a wistful look on his face, his clothes fashionably crumpled, glasses askew. “You better come through with that plan of yours or whatever it is,” he said, pointing at him, “or I won’t be held responsible for what’s going to happen if you keep looking at me like that.”

Matty grinned and fixed his glasses, looking more like his usual self. That didn’t work to make the beating of Rusty’s heart slow down; on the contrary, it just reminded him why he liked this dude so much. It was that composure, the way Matty carried himself, like he was sure of things, not just someone carried to and fro by every wind and undercurrent.

So unlike himself. It had to be the contrast between them that made Matty so attractive in his eyes. It just had to, because, otherwise, Rusty didn’t have an exact or logical explanation for why, of all people, he was playing buttfucking friends with him.

That gave him an idea. The proverbial light bulb flickered. “You helped me a great deal today, Matty. So, it’s only fair that you make a wish.” Matty opened his mouth, but Rusty hushed him. “Close your eyes first.”

Matty obeyed, but his lips quirked into an amused expression. “Am I in some story with fairies?”

“Only if you consider this strapping six five footer,” Rusty pointed at himself, although Matty couldn’t see him, “capable of pulling off a fairy act.”

“I believe you can pull off anything you want.”

That was high praise. Rusty caught it, gave it a little mental kiss, and put it into the box of wonderful things, truly wonderful things, people had ever said to him. “Then, wait for me.”

He disappeared into the hallway, with just one destination in mind. Was anyone going to wonder when they found his Hawkeye costume hanging in the bathroom? Eh, he couldn’t be bothered with housekeeping when he had something completely different in mind.

***

Letting Rusty be in charge wasn’t exactly aligned with his plans, the ones that had taken root in his brain the moment the guy had mentioned that he’d be the only one to have his ass, but Matty found himself in the impossibility of refusing whatever was offered. Not even knowing what Rusty had in mind, he believed that he could steer the night in the direction he wanted. After all, what was a man without confidence?

It was better not to go there. This was all new. What if Rusty didn’t want… Matty covered his eyes. Confidence, confidence, confidence. Good things come for those who wait, but those who take action can have the upper hand. Ugh, he sucked at mental prepping, didn’t he?

He had no time to reflect on his inadequacies for too long, because Rusty was back. Propping himself back on his elbows, he had to let his jaw hang low.

Because Rusty was completely naked, wearing a smile on his handsome face and nothing else.

“Did you just prance around the hallway like that?” he asked, without thinking twice.

“Jealous?” Rusty grinned. “And it’s not like these dudes haven’t seen worse. Also, don’t you remember how Jonathan walked in on us while we were all buck naked?”

“Yeah, but this is different. You were alone.”

Did he sound jealous? All right, he sounded so, so jealous. He could hear it in his voice.

Rusty’s smile broadened. He walked toward the bed and climbed on it. Then, he straddled Matty and began fiddling with his tie. “What the hell is wrong with this thing?”

It was hard to focus with the king of Sunny Hill riding him like that, his skin smelling of spicy bodywash, damp hair in his eyes, and that heart-snatching smile lighting up his face. It took him a couple of seconds to realize why Rusty was fighting a losing battle with his tie.

“It’s actually sewed to the shirt,” he explained.

Rusty nodded as if he had just been offered a piece of vital information and proceeded to get Matty out of his suit jacket and then his shirt, all the while very careful not to disturb the glasses. They had gotten to the point where they didn’t need words to communicate their thoughts to one another.

Now, he was down to his pants, underwear, socks and glasses. And Rusty was still in charge. When was a good moment to intervene and speak up about what he wanted? His train of thought was interrupted by nimble fingers moving slowly across his chest, teasing his nipples, and then going lower, making him shiver and suck in a breath. “I thought the word ‘ravishing’ would involve somewhat more brutal action,” he squeaked.

Great, even his voice was a traitor now. How could he act like a man with confidence when he sounded like someone on a helium diet? Things, he had to admit, didn’t look very good right now.

Rusty laughed, ignoring his distress. Then, he set his green beautiful eyes on him. “Sometime today, I said something. And you took that something like it was some kind of chew toy and now you’re munching on it furiously.”

“I’m not a dog,” Matty moaned and threw one arm over his eyes. So, he had been found out, and it hadn’t even been that hard.

“No, you’re not,” Rusty agreed. “But, you have to tell me, Mr. Kent, what exactly is your big brain getting busy with?”

Matty blushed even though his face was obscured from the other’s scrutinizing eyes. “You tell me,” he mumbled.

Rusty played with his nipples, as if he intended to tweak them until all was right in the world. “See, this is the thing. I was caught up in other stuff, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t feel a disturbance in the Force. So, you have to tell me. What do you want, Matty?”

An honest question demanded an honest answer. He took one deep breath. “I,” his voice became steadier and firmer, “want to be the one to--” a small gulp followed, “—to fuck you.”

Silence followed, so deep, so stunned, that Matty didn’t have the guts to remove his arm from his eyes and take a good look at the disaster he had just caused.

In the end, he didn’t need to. Rusty grabbed hold of his hand and forced his arm down. Then, his face unreadable, but his eyes burning, he said, “Then how about you say it to my face?”

***

So, it had to be about that thing he had said about allowing Matty to be the single person to have his ass. At the time, the words had just flown out of his mouth, completely natural. But, of course, there was truth in wine, and also in the time when you were pissed and stressed, which could only mean that he hadn’t said it simply by accident.

Sure, it was a good way to tease Matty to high heaven. It served as a little spice in their already spicy relationship, but he was the kind to reach for the hot sauce, regardless. Now, with great anticipation, he let the ball drop in Matty’s court, waiting, unlike other times in his life, for the other’s move.

He wasn’t disappointed. Matty pushed himself up on his elbows and looked him fiercely in the eyes. “Rusty Parker, you said that I’m the only one to have your ass. Prove that it is true.”

Rusty smirked. “Not so fast, Matty boy. Are you going to let me do all the work? I mean, I know I’m already on top of you, and it would be easy to take out your cock to use as a dildo, but is this really how you want it to go?”

Matty narrowed his eyes and examined him. Fuck, they were both good. Rusty didn’t have to look to know that the Mighty Thor was ready for action, and by the way Matty’s little friend was twitching right under his balls, they were clearly both horny.

“I see,” Matty said, and his usual coolness returned. “You want me to work for it, don’t you?”

Rusty shrugged and continued to play with Matty’s nipples, ignoring the small grunts coming from the other. “It’s all about satisfaction, right?”

Matty surprised him by grabbing one of his wrists. “Then choose your weapon, Mr. Parker.”

Wow, that was the part of his redoubtable tutor he enjoyed so much, the hard unyielding nature of a guy raised to be polite and well-behaved.

Rusty waved, holding his free hand up. “No weapons, just our bodies. What do you say?”

He barely had time to finish, because Matty made a sudden move, and, using the strength from his lower body, toppled him. At the same time, since he was holding on to that wrist, he managed to manipulate Rusty onto his back, with him on top.

“You had the element of surprise on your side,” he protested. “Two out of three?”

To his surprise, Matty got to his feet and waited for him to do the same. He definitely looked sexy in his tweed pants and bare-footed, since his shoes were the only other thing Rusty had managed to take off of him.

Always up for a challenge. Rusty got to his feet and threw Matty’s chest a cursory glance. He yelped when Matty rammed suddenly into him and pushed him back on the bed. “Hey,” he protested again. “That’s not fair.”

Matty laughed and straddled him. “I won. Now, are you going to submit willingly,” he asked while leaning lower and stealing a kiss from Rusty’s mouth that was hanging agape, “or do I have to tie you up?”

Those last words had the effect of an electroshock – the pleasant kind if there was any such thing – to Rusty’s boggled mind. How come Matty was so quick? How hadn’t he seen it coming? And, above all else, why was he so horny for getting tied up, all of a sudden?

“It’s because of you,” he blurted out, earning a startled look from Matty.

“How does that answer my question?”

That was right. “Tie me up, you savage beast,” Rusty offered quickly. He even struggled to free his arms so that he could present his wrists close together to the man in charge.

Matty snorted. “You wish. I’m sure your closet contains many things I can use. If you’re not chicken, lie on the bed. On your belly.”

Rusty clucked a couple of times for show until he met Matty’s reproachful glare. “Okay, okay. On my belly, right. And what should I say? Woof?”

Matty patted his head before getting up in one graceful move. “Good boy.”

Rusty smiled. “Good luck finding something. I’ll give you no pointers, simply because I have none. But don’t take too long. You’ll find me snoring.”

Like hell he’d fall asleep, while knowing that Matty, straightlaced, cool as a cucumber Matty, was looking for some rope to tie him up with and…

Oh, fuck. Things were getting real, weren’t they?

***

Matty was grateful for being able to hide himself in Rusty’s huge closet, filled with all kinds of sex toys, because his confidence was running thin already and needed a recharge. His hands were trembling slightly in excitement. One look at Rusty’s glorious and bare behind, while the guy had obediently stretched out on the bed, was enough to make him lose his mind, his cool, and everything else he had ever possessed.

He needed to find something so he would not let Rusty down, as he had acted on impulse. What if there was nothing in there that he could use? That would be bad. He’d have to improvise. Ah, damn, too bad he hadn’t chosen a real tie for his costume, right? It would have been a bit on the nose to use it, but, hell, desperate times called for desperate measures.

He waved aside various fluffy toys and stole a dubious glance at a few nipple clamps and a cock ring, but those weren’t what he needed at the moment. Damn. Rusty had wished him good luck at finding something, and he had meant it. There was not one piece of lousy rope, not even a pair of pink cuffs, in there.

He would have to think on his feet. As he stood up, he rested his hands on his hips and looked down. Right. That would have to do.

As he removed his belt, he stole another look at Rusty’s naked body. With his luck, the guy was already asleep and all that tour de force had been for nothing.

To see if the owner of the body he intended to ravish was still present, he caught his belt, folded it and then yanked the ends apart a couple of times, making it snap. That had the intended result, because Rusty turned his head and gave him a perplexed look. “Matty,” he murmured, “are you going to turn my ass red to make me submit?”

Matty rolled his eyes. “It’s for tying you up. As promised.”

Rusty turned his head away and rested it on his crooked elbows. “Lame.”

Yeah, even as he was saying that his voice betrayed him. Matty had learned a thing or two about the king of Sunny Hill since the beginning of their strange relationship. He hopped on the bed and straddled Rusty, trying not to anticipate how it would feel to get his cock between those firm mounds of flesh beneath him.

***

Matty didn’t mollycoddle him as he grabbed one of his arms and then the other, forcing them together behind his back. He didn’t protest, however, as the belt was skillfully wrapped around his wrists. That loss of control, so imminent, made his mouth go dry. Nonetheless, his cock seemed to appreciate the thought very much.

“Is it too tight?” Matty asked, his voice all tender.

“What kind of master are you?” Rusty scolded him, only for the sake of hiding the tremor of anticipation running through him, unbridled like a colt. “Ouch.” Matty had just slapped his ass.

And it felt good.

However, Matty appeared to hesitate. Were they just playing? Did he really want to…? Rusty sighed. “Don’t tell me your dick died on you at the sight of my tight ass?”

Matty caressed his crack, making him buck his hips upward, to let a teasing finger sneak along its length. “Far from it. Only that, fuck, how do I say this?”

“Say whatever you want, but don’t leave me tied up because we’re going to have a problem eventually. You don’t want me to wet the bed, right?”

Matty laughed softly. “Rusty, I want to fuck you. But, you know, we fool around a lot, and I’m not sure, and do you really--”

“The answer is ‘yes’,” Rusty said firmly. “Now, stop beating around the bush, because you’re breaking the immersion and that makes my dick limp.”

That appeared to convince Matty. Rusty turned his head as far as he could to watch his sexy tutor getting rid of his pants and underwear, making that cute cock pop. “You can take advantage of my subdued position to feed me that,” he pointed out.

Matty watched him with burning eyes and seemed to ignore the playfulness in his voice. He climbed on the bed and pushed Rusty’s legs apart so he could get between them. Another slap, harder this time, followed. “Who’s the dude in charge here?”

Okay, so they were still playing. Half-playing.

“That would be you, my baby dude,” Rusty offered.

Matty rewarded him with a long wet kiss between his shoulder blades. “Good answer. Now, any last wish before I get to business?”

Rusty felt a deep raw need to hear Matty say it. “Say that you want to fuck my ass, Matty.”

Another kiss, and whispered words falling like warm rain over his ear. “I want to fuck you so much it hurts, Rusty.”

That sounded good, that sounded very good. “I should warn you, though. There’s been some fooling around down there. Like the neck of a glass bottle. Also, fingers. Plenty of fingers. From girls with a more adventurous streak, I’d say--” His words trailed off into a moan, because, without his knowing, Matty had moved lower and his tongue was now in his ass.

“What about this?” came the obvious question.

“I got tongue,” Rusty said, a lot more seriously this time, “but not like this. Do it again, or I might try to break free.”

Matty chuckled, that same sound that made Rusty feel weak in the knees. In all his life, he had only heard Jonathan laughing like that, but Matty was even better. He seemed so harmless to the outside world, and yet, man, what a man.

He wiggled as much as his tied hands allowed, and Matty helped him by stuffing a pillow under him and bringing his ass higher. Oh, fuck, that was divine, Rusty thought, as his mind began to move in lazy circles.

***

At any moment, he was bound to wake up, right? It simply wasn’t possible to have the famous Rusty Parker, lying in that supine position under him, offering his ass for free licking, and later, penetrating.

Yet, he was right there, and lapping gently at Rusty’s tight hole was his doing. There was no one else with them, there. They were alone, and they were doing this. It appeared that Rusty was enjoying it a lot, too, because he was pushing his ass up and murmuring some very heartfelt four-letter words as Matty went deeper and deeper.

He hadn’t joked about hurting to have Rusty. It wasn’t only physical. It was the kind of thing that you longed for all your life, and when it was within reach, you suddenly became so voracious for it that you could barely control yourself.

Saliva couldn’t be enough. Even though he wanted to stay there a little longer, carefully licking every inch of skin exposed, and especially the one with the high temperature between the firm buttocks, he would have to find lube. Hopefully, Rusty had some around.

Just how unprepared was he? Matty cursed himself inwardly and, in frustration, bit a little too hard on Rusty’s right butt cheek.

A natural yelp followed. “Sorry, sorry,” he hurried to say.

“Ugh, Matty, stop breaking the immersion and just play the master.”

Matty slapped Rusty’s ass again. It was a bit funny just how much he enjoyed doing that. Yeah, he even thought that he wouldn’t mind taking off an entire afternoon and have Rusty over his lap, writhing in pleasured pain while he smacked his ass at leisure.

He shook his head. Rusty’s naughtiness was getting to him, and now, he even fancied himself some sort of dom.

“Then, my dear slave, I mean, sub?”

“Fuck me, Matty, you’re such a goody two shoes.”

“I want to fuck you. I just need lube,” Matty finally said.

“In the drawer,” Rusty explained. “No, the other. Whose amazing idea was it to tie my hands?”

“Both of ours, I guess,” Matty replied with a shrug.

“Right. Did you get it? Now ride my ass.”

There was bravado in there. There surely was. Matty had reasons to invoke the gods of confidence on his side again. After all, he only had to compete with the neck of a bottle and some girls’ fingers, right?

He used all his self-control while lubing Rusty’s ass copiously and doing the same with his cock.

“Are you going to take all day?” Rusty’s voice brought him back from his musings.

“Rusty, I promise you, for all this, when you least expect it, I will bend you over my knee, and I’m going to give you a spanking you won’t soon forget. Do we have a deal?”

The cheerful reply was all he wanted and more. “Totally, my baby dude.”

***

At any point, he could say he didn’t want to play, and Matty would understand. And normally, had it been any other dude, some weird survival instinct would have kicked in, making him turn it all into a joke and saving his ass.

That time, when that girl had moved her fingers deep inside him, making him feel like he was about to lose control and go nuts with pleasure, he had stopped it. She had looked at him like she couldn’t believe him when he said that it was uncomfortable and he didn’t like it, but she had accepted it nonetheless.

Now, with Matty poised at his backdoor, ready to make him feel that same mind-blowing sensation he’d experienced at that time, probably multiplied tenfold, he found himself not only incapable of saying ‘no’, but also unwilling to.

He could it pin it all on not wanting to disappoint Matty after getting the guy all worked up. But that wouldn’t be true. And, at least in the tiny space that made up his inner self, Rusty didn’t want to be a liar.

Was he truly ready for it, though? He didn’t have the time to think it over because Matty, finally emboldened by his repeated complaints, pushed something blunt, hard and big against his ass, making him swallow both his words and his thoughts.

“Oh, fuck.”

“Oh, fuck, indeed,” Matty whispered behind him. “I had no idea it would feel so tight.”

“What? Did you think my ass was as loose as the rest of me?”

“Rusty, please, stop joking,” Matty joked. “I have no idea what to do. I want to go deeper, but I’m afraid--”

“Stop being afraid. Fear is only in your mind—ah, fuck me sideways!”

Had Matty just gone ahead and put all that hard cock inside him in one go?

“Sorry, sorry, but I believe I got the head in,” Matty replied in a hitched breath.

“The head? Only the head? Are you fucking kidding me?”

“I’m afraid not, and please don’t tell me fear is only in my mind. Rusty, am I hurting you?”

He took one deep breath. What was he now, a big ass wuss? On the other hand, if he had had a big ass, maybe—

Right, he needed to stop thinking and start focusing on the important aspect of making his ass relax. Now, Matty had taken the Mighty Thor like a champ, which made it obvious who the better man of the two of them was. Since when was he satisfied with being only second place?

“Hey, it’s only an ass. It’s going to get bigger, right?” he offered in the most philosophical manner he could muster.

“I must be doing something wrong—Rusty, what are you doing?”

It had to be like jumping in cold water. Rusty pushed himself back with as much strength as his limited mobility allowed. “How much in, now?”

“More than half,” Matty whispered, mesmerized by the sound of his voice.

“See? You’re welcome,” Rusty said. “Now, do your job. Or do you want me to tease you till the end of time about how I had to fuck myself in your dick because you couldn’t handle the job?”

It still hurt, but as he breathed in and out, he could tell that his ass muscles were letting themselves be convinced little by little to allow Matty’s cute cock to get inside.

He started when Matty caressed his back.

“Just for the record, Rusty, this feels awesome, and I’m glad it was you.”

Well, now, that was encouraging and made all the pain worth it. Plus, Matty only had to move about an inch or so and something about how he did it hit the spot.

Rusty moaned in pleasure and relaxed to get more of it. Matty’s hands were on his ass, pulling his cheeks apart, probably eager to admire his handiwork, but they were doing so lovingly, with care, something that made him melt on the inside, never to be put back together the same way he had been.

Another slow, careful thrust, and he was on the way to the moon. Another, and he was close to Mars. More of that, and he might end up flying right into the sun. Obviously, Matty had no idea he was some kind of wizard playing with him and the planetary system.

TBC

 

 

I have no idea if you expected this to happen or not... but I just think it had to, and it was the natural progression for these two. You guys have posted some really incredible comments on the previous chapter, and I will get back to replying them after making the rounds, so to speak. It blows my mind how insightful you can be... I'm happy to be here and share this story with you.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 53
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Definitely unexpected but am glad it happened and about time. High five Matty! 🍻

Rusty was probably in his most vulnerable state ever after the birthday party and Matty must have seen it and took the chance at hand. Rusty was thankful and ready to fulfil Marty’s wish.
However even with the last two paragraphs I still feel there wasn’t a connection there. I mean how can there be any? Can Matty continue to play along? Or will guilt consume him even more? 
 

  • Love 5
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

ahem!

I mean,  I'm literally not done yet.   You can play with it later.  

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

I've inly gotten to the Dom Sub part and OH MY GOD! Every time Matty apologized all I could think was the Anchorman fighting Canadians Animated GIF

(no I could not find the gif so that had to do...strangely fits still) 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..