Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,917 Words
  • 3,250 Views
  • 32 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 17. Sixty-Nice

Chapter Sixteen – Sixty-Nice

“You know what?” Matty said, lifting his head, just when he was about to go down on the Mighty Thor and prove his worth and that of Rusty’s lessons in uninhibited sex.

“What?” Rusty quirked an eyebrow in his best sexy pirate impersonation.

“I want to undress you. Like completely.” Without being told ‘yes’, Matty raised both hands and began unbuttoning Rusty’s dress shirt with eager fingers.

“I put a lot of thought into dressing up tonight,” Rusty took care to remind his very forward pupil.

Matty stopped for a moment. “Why?”

Oh, well, that was a good question. “I like looking my best,” Rusty said with a shrug. “Jonathan gave this shirt to me as a gift. And I stalked him around the house until he agreed to lend me some of his cologne, too.”

Matty gave him a delicate sniff. “I like you better au naturel,” he said.

“Well, I didn’t dress up for you,” Rusty replied, a tiny bit miffed with that statement.

“Who did you dress up for?” Matty rested his elbows on Rusty’s thighs and looked up at him, although it did feel a little like he was doing the opposite, with that attitude.

“Okay, I did dress up for you,” Rusty said just to escape that sassy glare.

“You did?” From sassy to astonished at the drop of a dime. Those cute eyes were so pretty, beautiful even, and Rusty must have had a bad case of remembering the proper order of adjectives, or he would have come up with a longer list.

“In the sense that I intended to look every bit like your teacher, given the occasion,” Rusty hurried to add. Clearing up misunderstandings was his forte. Not.

“The occasion of me failing the test of resisting players?” Matty inquired slowly.

“You’re making my dick die on you with all this interrogation,” Rusty shot back.

Matty gave him a pretty self-assured smile. “I don’t fear that. The Mighty Thor has quite a reputation,” he teased, sticking his tongue out for a moment, and looking pretty damn scrumptious like that.

Rusty allowed him to unbutton his shirt and let out an exhalation when Matty reached under his undershirt and teased the naked skin. Then, Matty got to his feet and put the dress shirt neatly on the back of a chair, the only one in the room.

To speed things up, because he didn’t quite understand why his excitement was soaring with each of Matty’s simple gestures, Rusty took it upon himself to get rid of the undershirt. However, he didn’t have to continue with the pants, because Matty was back to work, and his nimble fingers were unbuckling, unbuttoning and all that.

Rusty was on his feet now, so he could take in Matty on his knees, the kind of sight he liked a great deal if anyone was asking. There was surety in the way Matty moved, his strong, slender hands doing everything without hesitation. It appeared that nothing was beneath him because before taking Rusty out of his dress pants, he began untying his shoelaces and removing his footwear.

“You really mean to see me all naked?”

A beaming smile was his answer. And then, as soon as Rusty was in his birthday suit and nothing else, Matty had his cheek planted alongside the Mighty Thor, and his tongue reached underneath, playful and on a mission.

An idea struck Rusty. “How about we sixty-nine?”

Matty looked up again. “So, it wasn’t just the one time?”

“You mean, me sucking you off? No, I told you. We’re cocksucking friends now.”

“Right, right, I keep forgetting.” Matty got to his feet.

Rusty reached for his large t-shirt. “And it’s only fair to get you out of your clothes, too. Although you look pretty good a bit ruffled.”

Matty laughed. “Thanks for the compliment.” He ran his hands through his hair to make some adjustments, but Rusty made it all bad again by ruffling it and destroying Matty’s efforts.

It didn’t appear to faze the guy in the least. Rusty watched as Matty got rid of all his clothes and then moved closer. Something of the closeness hit Rusty as familiar, but he couldn’t put his finger on what it was because Matty gave him a sweet gentle kiss, and there was nothing else for him to do but wrap his arms around him and move toward the bed.

They fell on it and aligned their bodies, teasing each other with short kisses. How come it was more than just sex when he was with Matty? He had to be the only one thinking that way. After all, they were teacher and student, and such relationships were, supposedly, frowned upon.

So meek were all his rationalizations when it came to all the newness that had moved in with Matty, like a guest he couldn’t remembered inviting. It didn’t matter; it felt good, and all his life, Rusty had cared about the stuff that felt good.

Matty angled his head, and their kiss deepened. Rusty found it most convenient to put his hands around the other’s waist, and one of them reached lower, resting on the curve of that delicious ass.

“Rusty Parker, you’re the best kisser in the world,” Matty moaned during a short break.

“You haven’t tried too many dudes, though,” Rusty reminded him.

“I don’t have to. When you find the best, you just know, right?”

The praise tickled him in all the right places. “I suppose. But how can you be sure?”

Matty chuckled, and licked Rusty’s lips slowly. “Just like that. It’s magic, and I don’t have to explain shit.”

That sounded just right. To be the best for someone, that had to mean something.

“But I bet you hear that all the time,” Matty added as he moved closer for another kiss.

“A lot less often than you might think,” Rusty murmured and took Matty up on the offer as the pretty lips opened and the playful tongue moved forward.

His lips were tingling when they drew away from each other. That was a good moment to take a close look at the guy in front of him. What made him so special? Never before had he thought... No, that wasn’t right, and he knew it. A little bit of honesty and introspection always hurt. He had wanted it, low key, in the back of his mind, for a while now.

It was easier to play, to be easy. “How about that sixty-nine?” he proposed, all too willing to get back on familiar ground.

Matty seemed fairly reluctant to let go of him but obeyed nonetheless. “Who’s going to be on top?”

“You, obviously, because you’re smaller. I don’t want to crush you. And it’s the same as I’ve always done with--” he stopped abruptly.

“With girls,” Matty supplied the thing he didn’t want to say out loud. “It’s okay, I know who’s in my bed.” He rolled his pretty eyes for good measure. “And I don’t mind.”

“Why would you mind?” Rusty braved. “You have all this,” he gestured at his naked body, “all to yourself.”

Matty threw him a critical look that made him squirm a little. Was he not up to par or something? There was still that matter to settle about Matty’s type. Too bad he hadn’t paid attention that one time. It was a shame really, and now they were stuck in a joke about Ivy League degrees and expensive cars. The big schlongs were okay. They were present on the battleground. Rusty looked at Matty’s cute one for confirmation. Yeap, it was up, proud, and ready for the skirmish. “You know what?” he asked. “Let’s do it differently. Let’s do a… sixty-nice.”

“Sixty-nice? What’s that?” Matty’s eyes lit up with interest.

“Each of us,” Rusty launched his challenge slowly so that his pupil would understand, “will have to do everything that crosses his mind to make things more interesting.”

Matty cocked his head to one side. “More interesting? Not nicer?”

“Terms like that can be subjective. I’ll pat you on the butt when I like what you do, since my mouth’s going to be busy. You tap me on the thigh. Do we have a deal?”

Matty grinned and gave him two thumbs up, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Rusty frowned and considered his pupil’s usual sassiness. “No biting sensitive parts, okay?”

“I’m a dude, too. I wouldn’t do anything to you that’d hurt me,” came the prompt reply.

“Okay, good. Let’s go, people. I want my dick sucked before morning comes, if possible.”

***

Matty knew he had to have been smiled upon by fate, or something like that. Rusty was still an enigma, of course, and just blaming it all on nothing but the guy’s peculiar personality and propensity for all things sexual didn’t work. For some reason, of all the people in the world, Rusty had chosen him to be cocksucking friends.

And now, the challenge of his life was upon him. Rusty was very adept at manipulating him until he lay on top, face to face with the Mighty Thor again. He could distinctively feel Rusty’s hands on his butt cheeks, playing with them. Naughty fingers probed him everywhere, but Matty had to agree that it was going to be a sixty-nice after all, because he couldn’t dream of anything nicer than this.

Rusty started by daringly swallowing one ball, then the other. Matty grunted. So, that was how they were going to play this. Therefore, he grabbed hold of the hard cock in front of him and swallowed half of it. He dragged it out of his mouth slowly, but applying a lot of pressure all the way. When he pulled the lollipop out with a short smacking sound, his reward was Rusty’s very explicit moan of appreciation.

“I have another idea,” Rusty said. “Since I need some sort of steering mechanism, I’m going to use your asshole.”

“Steering. In layman’s terms, what does it mean?” Matty continued to rub Rusty’s cock up and down.

Rusty pushed a wet finger inside Matty’s ass. “If I go to and fro,” he explained through example, “it means that you can continue. If I hook my finger like this,” he again made it clear through actions and drawing a sharp inhalation from Matty, “it means that you can do it harder and faster.”

“Keep going like that with your steering, and I’ll give you a facial you won’t soon forget.”

Rusty laughed and slapped his butt with delight. “I’m not scared,” he announced.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Matty said cheerfully. “Now, let’s make it nicer.”

Rusty didn’t comment anymore once Matty began devouring his cock with an unrivalled appetite. He went hard to work himself, pushing Matty’s cock inside his mouth and making a great job out of it.

Matty was slightly aware of the sounds they were making in his small dorm room. Could anyone guess from the population of several thousand students going to Sunny Hill that he now had Rusty under him and they were sucking each other’s dicks? Except for Zoey, and even she wouldn’t imagine that he was moving that fast – that they were moving that fast – hopefully no one would.

The thought alone made him feel giddy, like he had the biggest secret he could possibly have, and the nicest of them all. Even if it was just a thing of the now, it would go down in history as it should. He had done the sixty-nice with the king of Sunny Hill.

Split between the sensation of having his cock engulfed to the hilt by moist tight heat and taking delight in attacking Rusty’s Mighty Thor from all possible angles, he was slowly becoming a mess. He was drooling over the object of his affection, and that wasn’t just some turn of phrase. The slurping sounds he was making dripped in his ear like dirty little secrets. The only thing rivaling with them was the beating of his heart, which he could hear but only if he focused really hard. He just knew that it was hammering in his chest while he was living one of his fantasies, a fantasy which he’d had no idea he nurtured until now.

Rusty had seemed to struggle a bit at first but it looked like he was going at it with a vengeance now, and there was no inch left of Matty’s cock outside that generous playful mouth. They were having fun, indeed. If fun was the right word to describe so much sensation and an overwhelmed heart.

He was taken by surprise as Rusty’s firm hand pushed him to swallow the cock he was sucking to its root. It could only mean one thing, along with the fact that the ‘steering’ finger had now stilled in his ass.

Matty could tell his eyes were rolling in his head as his his toes were curling against the coverlet while Rusty came and came in waves inside his mouth. The fact that he was coming, too, was just a second-hand emotion, as he discovered that giving could be more thrilling than receiving. Or that they were almost fairly equal.

Rusty was gentle as he brought him down from his high and gently guided him onto his side. Then, the same gentle firmness was used to make him turn and align himself with the gorgeous guy in his bed.

“That was, indeed, an awesome sixty-nice,” Rusty declared.

Matty laughed. “I completely agree.”

“Kiss?” Rusty asked in an unhurried voice.

“Sure,” Matty obliged.

They weren’t as hungry anymore, so the kiss reflected that. They brushed their lips slowly against each other’s mouths and sighed contentedly with each nip and lick. It felt like such a perfect moment to declare his love that Matty hesitated. No, he’d just spoil it. Rusty counted on him not to be clingy and all that. An ill-timed ‘I love you’ would just make a big mess out of things.

“I’d like to sleep here if it’s not too much to ask,” Rusty said primly, back to his playful side.

“I’d love to have you over, doctor, I mean teach, I mean…”

“Shut up.” Rusty laughed against his lips and kissed him again to make his point.

***

Matty watched with languid satisfaction while Rusty made a show of putting his clothes back on from the night before. They still looked great on him, but it was the gleam in the wicked green eyes that told a different story about how Rusty Parker had spent the last several hours. That meant, of course, before sleeping all wrapped up in Matty, and the other way around.

He only pulled on a pair of sweatpants and enjoyed the appreciative stare Rusty gave his naked chest for a few moments too many. “People are going to wonder again where you slept last night.”

Rusty shrugged. “I can invent an older lover off campus. You know, like that mature chick that’s banging your roommate’s brains out right now.”

Matty opened his mouth to say that he had lied about John that one time, but he didn’t have the chance. Like in those movies when the inevitable simply happens, and nothing can stop it, the sound of the lock being turned by a key took them both unawares.

He barely had the presence of mind to grab a t-shirt and open the window wide. Rusty just watched him curiously and then turned his head to witness Matty’s roommate walking in.

John stopped as soon as he was in the room and took in its present occupants. He pushed his eyeglasses up on his nose, scrunched up his face, and stared at Rusty, and then looked around, as if he had just discovered that he had ended up in the wrong room.

Matty noticed the red eyes right away. The guy’s allergies were probably acting up again, and overall he didn’t look very good. John shared the same love for baggy clothes as Matty, and he was even more studious, although with somewhat less commendable results. The reason why he had chosen to stay away from dorm life was that he believed even someone as into studying as Matty would somehow encroach on his time and make him fail his exams.

The three of them exchanged looks for moments that seemed to stretch into forever. It was a classic Mexican standoff.

Rusty broke the illusion. “What’s up, man? Is the jaded husband back home?”

John blinked very hard a couple of times and turned to Matty. “Did you rent out my bed, Matthew?” And then, turning toward Rusty, he asked the most incredible question of them all. “Who are you?” He moved closer to inspect Rusty through his thick glasses.

Matty jumped into action. “No renting. See?” He gestured at the neatly made bed that had remained in the same state since the beginning of the year.

John forgot about Rusty and moved toward the bed. He dropped his backpack on it and then pulled out a book. “I need to study,” he said in all seriousness.

Rusty was making a face that looked like he had just swallowed a dozen lemons or so. Matty could sense another disaster in the making and grabbed Rusty so he could push him out the door. “Not another word from you or I’ll beat your ass with a wooden ruler until you cry ‘mommy’,” he said, whispering his threats rapidly like cannon fire.

“But he doesn’t--” Rusty started.

“I can trade that wooden ruler for a whip,” Matty insisted.

Rusty was out the door now. His eyes glinted and crinkled at the corners. “Promise?”

“Yes.” Matty slammed the door promptly in his face. Damn, that had been close.

“Since when are you bringing men here, Matthew?” John inquired, his nose stuffed in the book. He hadn’t even taken off his shoes, he was that absorbed in his studies.

“That wasn’t a man,” Matty protested.

“I may be as blind as a bat, but that was a man,” John shot back. “Very rude. I bet he’s not even a student here at Sunny Hill. Your parents would be very disappointed if they knew.”

“Let’s not jump to conclusions here,” Matty said in an appeasing voice. He had forgotten that his roommate seemed to be the insufferable kind. He was willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but in this case, his first impression appeared to be the correct one. On the first day of their senior year, when he had installed himself in this room, his parents had come, as usual, to help him. John had witnessed the usual pep talk Matty got from his folks about studying hard and making them proud. His mom’s ‘not a good time for boyfriends’ must have reached John’s ears, hence his reaction at the present moment.

“I don’t care anyway,” John said with a pinch of envy. “I would be more concerned about my grades if I were you, and not with this kind of extracurricular activity. And close that window already. Can’t you see I’m tearing up?”

Matty shrugged and closed the window. He didn’t exactly care what John thought of him bringing ‘men’ to his dorm room, but he didn’t want some random gossip to escape into the wild and mess up the fragile understanding he had with Rusty. They had barely arrived at being cocksucking friends, and Matty wouldn’t jeopardize such a thing for the world. As miffed as Rusty had to be about not being recognized, they had to be satisfied with it.

***

What an astonishing roommate Matty had! Rusty mused over his failing popularity while walking out of the dorm and into the Sunday morning sun. Usually, after a night spent partying he was a lethargic mess and didn’t want to do more than walk a few steps to the nearest bed, preferably his own.

That wasn’t the case this morning. He felt fresh like a daisy. For half the night, he had slept in Matty’s arms, their sleepy cocks touching each other, and making him feel low key still horny, but too satisfied to care. That had to be working wonders for his complexion, for sure, because he felt the skin of his face was really tight.

Like that, he walked into the house he shared with his friends, and was promptly surprised by four heads turning to meet him. “What?” he asked at the questioning looks.

Maddox was the first to grab the bull by the horns. “Where are you coming from at this hour?”

“Geez, Maddie. I was expecting that kind of thing from Kane.” His other friend nodded in agreement.

“Rusty,” Dex growled playfully at him, “are we even your pals anymore? From where are you coming with that ear-to-ear grin?”

“Psh, I’m not allowed to smile or something?” Rusty protested.

“She must be one hell of a chick,” Dex commented. “You’re sneaking around, you care way too much about what to wear, and you come home looking fucked and pleased like never before.”

“I’m always fucked and pleased,” Rusty shot his line and tried to walk toward the stairs. There was no way he could wipe that grin off his face, and he didn’t even want to try, anyway.

A small grunt from Jonathan drew his attention. “Do you have something to say too?” he asked.

Maddox’s fiancé gave him an odd mysterious look. “If I ever have something to say to you regarding the way you look right now, I’ll say it to you in private.”

Ah, Johnny boy was subtler than the rest. They all smelled blood in the water, but it wasn’t like Rusty wanted to confess how awesome it was to have a sixty-nice with his tutor. That was the best sex he had had in a long time if he thought about it, nothing like the usual routine. “That’s quite bold of you, Mr. Hamilton.”

Jonathan replied with nothing but a sly smile. Could it be that he knew something? Was his gaydar starting to ping at Rusty’s newfound pleasure in playing dick games with Matty? Hmm, now that was an adversary he had to keep his eyes on.

“Can I go to sleep now?” he asked out loud, for all ears in the room to hear him.

“You don’t look that sleepy,” Kane stated, always the observant one.

Rusty’s system began booting up. “That’s because I did sleep,” he said triumphantly. “As you can see, I didn’t spend a night of debauchery in the arms of some creature of the dark, but I did only wholesome stuff. Like sleeping.” And sucking Matty’s cock and having his sucked. Nah, that wasn’t a detail he was willing to share.

Kane shook his head with that motherly expression of his that made him so annoying. “All these secrets you’ve been keeping lately, Rusty, they will come back and bite you in the ass one day.”

“Is that a promise? I like a bite on the ass just as much as the next fellow.”

That earned him another knowing glance from Dex, an amused one from Maddox, and a very sharp and annoying one from Mr. Hamilton.

“You’re the only one who thinks that’s funny.” Kane sighed, but he was smiling, too.

“You say so, and yet you’re grinning like a cat,” Rusty pointed out.

“That’s because you look good, which means that you’re finally serious about someone for the first time in your life,” Kane continued. “And if you slept in this chick’s bed, that’s a good sign, too. The only problem is that we can’t figure out who she might be. Any hints?”

“I feel magnanimous today,” Rusty said and opened his arms wide. “You don’t know her. She’s not a student. She’s older, and she lives off campus.” Yeah, he could bank on Matty’s roommate’s proclivities for this one.

“Did you pick her from one of those ads about ‘mature ladies in your area looking for sex’?” Maddox asked.

“What kind of porn do you let him watch, Jonathan?” Rusty put his hands on his hips and turned toward Maddie’s better half.

Jonathan laughed and still continued to observe him with those unnerving eyes. “He’s free to watch whatever porn he likes. I trust him for his good taste.”

Hmm, hmm, a little bit self-assured, a line like that, coming from Jonathan, but Rusty liked to see that confident part of the guy. The year before, Jonathan had been a plethora of insecurities packed in an aristocratic sense of worlds ending and stuff like that. Now, he was happily engaged to Maddox, and they had awesome sex, by the way they looked each time they walked out of Maddox’s room after a little bit of time alone, regardless of the hour on the clock.

To prove there was nothing his fiancé had to worry about in regards to his internet search history, Maddox leaned in for a kiss, and Jonathan gave it to him while wrapping an arm around his shoulders in a possessive gesture, his eyes never leaving Rusty, as if he was trying to gauge any reaction he might have at seeing them kiss.

Now was a good moment to make fun of the situation and show them that he was his usual self, but he found himself engrossed in watching how their lips touched, how Maddox’s eyelids drooped in pleasure, and how Jonathan’s mouth quirked at the corners in such a smug way that Rusty kind of wanted to smack him but also made him want to smile that way, too, sure of another’s complete and undying affection.

He shook his head. Jonathan was provoking him, without a doubt. To what end, Rusty had a feeling that he would find out soon enough.

***

There were definitely voices outside his room, so Rusty tiptoed to the door and put his ear close to the wooden surface. He couldn’t make out all the words, but he was pretty certain that Maddox and Jonathan were on the other side of the door, trying to work up the courage to interrogate him. He could open it brusquely and catch them in the act, but he was also very curious as to where this was going.

Therefore, he waited for whatever debate those two had going on to die down. Finally, there was a knock, so Rusty moved surreptitiously away and dropped on the bed, hoping to pose as a dying knight in such an artsy fashion that neither Maddie, nor his fiancé, would dare to go against him. “It’s open,” he announced, anticipating the battle of wits that was about to occur with great pleasure.

Jonathan walked inside, and Rusty couldn’t say he was surprised. Maddox was smitten and wrapped around Jonathan’s little finger, feeling quite comfortable in that position even though he was wound up like a clock.

“Is this the private time you were talking about?” he started with an opening line that would prove his bravery in the face of battle.

Jonathan didn’t seem fazed in the least by his aggressive stance. He leaned against the wall, opposite Rusty and crossed his arms. His entire posture was relaxed, which meant that he came in peace, not to judge or anything.

Like he would fall for a strategy like that. It was only meant to get him to lower his guard.

“You like Matthew Han,” Jonathan stated, giving him such a clear, unabashed look that Rusty fought himself to not look away, afraid of facing that kind of full-frontal honesty.

“Of course. He’s my tutor and a capital fellow,” Rusty proclaimed, hoping that his attempt at talking like a period drama character would throw Jonathan off his scent.

“He’s more than that,” Jonathan said pointedly. “Oh, don’t look so cross,” he joked, playing into Rusty’s chosen verbal cosplay for the moment. “You like this capital fellow more than you care to admit.”

“True,” Rusty admitted. “Now that we have established that I don’t care to admit much--”

“Oh, Rusty,” Jonathan said and laughed, adjusting his position and shaking his head. “Can we just leave all of the joking aside? For a moment?”

Rusty felt slightly deflated. He always enjoyed a comedy act. But Jonathan was making the rules, it seemed. “Do they know? The others? Maddox?”

“I suppose they all have their hunches, but I’m the only one who knows for a fact. Because I saw you dragging Matty along, holding his hand like you couldn’t leave him for a moment.”

“Did you also hear what I said to him?” Rusty asked. “And how come you saw all this?”

“I went out for a moment for a bit of fresh air. No, I didn’t hear what you told him, but your body language was enough for me to understand.”

“Okay,” Rusty admitted. “But do I get that confidentiality thing? If I tell you a couple of things, not all?”

Jonathan smiled. “You’re among friends here, Rusty. And you helped me during some moments when I didn’t know exactly what to do with myself. Consider this returning the favor.”

Rusty put his hands behind his head. He felt suddenly giddy, a little tickle in the middle of his chest. He could trust Jonathan, of course. “Do you know just how awesome he is?” he began.

“I’d like to hear all about it,” Jonathan assured him.

TBC

And this was the story of how Rusty got around to confessing his feelings to Jonathan... about Matty. No, just kidding. I mean, not entirely. You'll see what I mean...
Next time :)
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 56
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



15 hours ago, Joie J. said:

Okay, so John need the you-are-an-adult-now-dude-so-get-on-with-it talk! Don't bring a man, do you're study - I mean seriously, how many moms are here in this story? We started with Kane, and that was cool, but now an anti-sex, pro-study John is way too much. If one more time John tries this anti-sex role, I'll let Jamie loose. 😁

"Something of the closeness hit Rusty as familiar, but he couldn’t put his finger on what it was...

Cat Lady Nathan GIF by Smitten Kitten

I was about to put the fantastic four + Jonathan into the Cockblockers' Club until Jonathan reminded us why we liked him so much. Love you Jonny boy ❤️

I wonder what confessions Rusty will make in the next chapter. I just hope he doesn't open up about our secret romantic relationship. I don't won't that to come under light until this story ends. 😇

Joei. How many times do I have to say this? Hmmm? Rusty is not that into you. He is very gentle with you because he respects you, but he is wildly in love with me.

Shoo now. 

John Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
14 hours ago, J.El said:

Jonathan and Maddox “know” that something is going on between them, so it will be difficult to hide their relationship from them. 

John just needs some action. He is quite crabby, so someone like Connor can help him out. 

Yep. They know. I'm glad Rusty is about to confide in Jonathan, cliffhanger not withstanding. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

It could have been terrible after the party mess--but it was not

Good moves all around for the main characters   Matty and Rusty shared great blow jobs as Rusty fingered Matty's ass. They kissed and kissed and loved all their moves. Matty felt it but did not tell Rusty he loved him---that would have been explosive. 

Rusty spent the night sleeping with Matty and woke up refreshed and happy--decidedly so. He upset Matty's returning room mate who did not recognize him. Rusty's upbeat , smiling return to his home shocked his roommates. This was a new after sex Rusty. Only Jonathan knew who his partner was and later went into his room to have a meaningful talk with Rusty,

Some problem areas--Rusty felt a familiarity with Rusty and has not yet connected it to catboy. Matty has given his heart to Rusty and could be hurt by him. The roommate could later realize the bed mate was Rusty and spread the story around. Rusty has yet to understand and accept his strong feelings for Matty and may not willingly make the leap with hurt opening up between the two. Rusty needs Jonathan's advice.

Some good points there Scrubber. I wonder when Rusty will put 2 and 2 together about Sticky Coolplums. 

  • Fingers Crossed 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, mansexlover said:

Hopefully by talking about it Rusty will realise just how much Matty means to him A great chapter  guess we will all be trying out the sixty nice part soon.

Yes. I think as he opens his feelings genuinely to Jonathan - no jokes - he may very well realise just how much Matty means to him. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for this new chapter.

I believe that Rusty is about to have an epiphany, as he reflects on what he is actually feeling for Matty. 

I love Rusty!

Oh No Omg GIF 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Doha said:

I love Rusty!

Everyone loves my Rusty. But I wish you all could understand how it feels to be so deeply and truly being loved by Rusty; the devine love he only shares with me 😇

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Doha said:

Some good points there Scrubber. I wonder when Rusty will put 2 and 2 together about Sticky Coolplums. 

When he discovers Slicky's true identity, those plums will be slick.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Joie J. said:

Everyone loves my Rusty. But I wish you all could understand how it feels to be so deeply and truly being loved by Rusty; the devine love he only shares with me 😇

Or you and @Doha can share him.

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, J.El said:

Or you and @Doha can share him.

Adam Devine Eat Prey Chum GIF by Shark Week

200.gif

Now let me see if Jamie is still interested in Matty, should I? Then you can also share Matty with Jamie, right? 

@J.El don't make wanna seek revenge....

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

The Sixty-nice was hot!  Rusty is beginning to realize that he more than likes what is happening.  Jonathon is exactly the one to help Rusty be honest with himself.  He helped Jonathon, not is the right time for Jonathon to pay back the debt.  

  • Love 5
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Doha said:

Share? Did I read that right? Share? Outrageous!

Angry Sonja Sohn GIF by ABC Network

For the first time, we agreed 🤟😁🤟We Did It Cheers GIF by NBC

  • Love 4
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..