Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 5,682 Words
  • 4,015 Views
  • 54 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 5. Where Did Rusty Parker Sleep Last Night?

Chapter Five – Where Did Rusty Parker Sleep Last Night?

Last night was dark and full of secrets, boys and girls. Our king, Rusty Parker, after seducing and abandoning a fair number of equally fair maidens, abandoned the hippest party on campus and disappeared as if the earth had swallowed him. We’re pretty sure it wasn’t the earth doing the swallowing to our king last night, but that still begs the question…

Rusty Parker, where did you sleep last night?

“I’m not in the habit of reading Xpress, but now I’m curious since a bunch of random people keep pestering me.” Dex put his phone on the table and linked his hands on top of his head. “Who did you do it with last night, Rusty?”

Such questions came with the territory when you were a celebrity. Rusty sighed and continued to create a house from his French fries. Satisfied with the result, he reached for the ketchup bottle. If he painted the walls red, it would be a horror movie.

However, his hand met nothing but air. Kane had grabbed it and was now staring at him with interest.

Rusty just opened and closed his fingers a few times. “Give.”

“We’re curious, Rusty.”

“You should teach your mates not to give me weird booze,” Rusty told Kane.

Kane shrugged. “You can say ‘no’ on occasion, Rusty. Now, spit it out. What new girl grabbed you and dragged you to her lair? If this information doesn’t surface in the next twenty-four hours, we’ll have to turn off our phones.”

Rusty leaned back in his chair and looked at Dex, and then at Kane. These guys were serious. And Kane was going to eat all the ketchup given the way he was squeezing the bottle over his fries.

“I chased a cat boy.”

Dex and Kane stared at him with interest. “A cat boy?” Dex asked. “You’re sure it wasn’t your imagination you were chasing? There are no cat boys around here, and I don’t think there’s any cosplay convention taking place anywhere near.”

“It was a cat boy,” Rusty insisted.

“All right.” Kane always played the diplomat. “Let’s say that there was a cat boy. Did you catch him?”

“No. He jumped into a tree. I couldn’t follow.”

Kane and Dex traded one of their famous shared glances.

“No,” Rusty said pointedly, “it wasn’t just a cat. It was a sexy dude, dressed in a black latex suit, with tail and ears and all.”

“Are you sure it wasn’t a flying squirrel?” Kane insisted, like the annoying prick he was. “Mistakes are easy to make, especially at night.”

“Did you chase this cat boy all night? And where?”

Rusty paused. Usually, he would just say everything. But he didn’t want these assholes of friends of his to think that he suddenly had a thing for his tutor. Not everyone turned gay at the sight of a sexy tail, the way it had happened to Maddox, as soon as he had laid his eyes on Jonathan. That wasn’t like him. Plus, it wouldn’t have been that much of an issue, but Matty was straight and wanted to hook up or get a girlfriend or something. Spreading rumors that he was getting into the gay with the king could hurt his chances of scoring.

Determined that it was all for a good cause, he kept his mouth shut.

And Kane and Dex exchanged another look.

“He was real,” he said and stuffed his mouth with the east wall of the French fry house. He didn’t need any ketchup. “And yeah, I chased him all night. It was exhausting. But fun.”

“He is keeping things from us,” Kane said slowly.

Dex tooted his agreement.

“I’m not,” Rusty said aggressively. Well, he sounded like he was keeping things from them. Damn, there was no way to fool these wannabe parents. “You know what? I am. But it’s my right.”

“Were you at least here on campus?”

“Yes. I didn’t leave.”

“Are you for real about the cat boy?” Kane asked.

“Yes.”

“He’s telling the truth,” Dex concluded. “Did you do it with him?”

Rusty groaned. “No. For your information, I’m not-fucked. So, unless one of you is offering me a hand, lay off.”

“Wow, he’s serious,” Dex said with satisfaction. “Rusty didn’t get his dick wet last night.”

“Yeah, yeah, call Xpress,” Rusty said and scoffed. He grabbed the glass of water from the table and marched toward the stairs. He didn’t want to offer any other explanation.

“What are you doing with that?” Kane asked, always aware of everything everyone did and wanting to know why.

Rusty raised the glass while walking up the stairs. “I need it to get my dick wet.”

***

“So.” Zoey grinned and bumped into his shoulder.

Matty pretended to be absorbed by something on his phone.

“So,” Zoey insisted.

Matty growled under his breath. “In the animal kingdom, this should be a signal to butt off, Zoey.”

“Thanks for the translation. Now, tell me everything.”

“Everything in the history of humankind?”

“I’ll settle for what happened last night between you and Rusty.”

“Nothing happened. I mean, why would you even assume that something happened? I wasn’t at the party--” Matty began to babble.

“I was the one who told him where to look for you, so save it,” Zoey interrupted him promptly.

“Traitor,” Matty muttered.

“I’ll settle for fairy godmother, Cinderel.”

“Why did you tell him where my room is?” Matty groaned and finally abandoned his phone. “And why are you always in my room? No wonder you aren’t getting laid. You only hang out with the one dude who’s not interested.”

Zoey’s eyes sparkled. “Do you mean everyone else is interested? Aww, that’s such a nice thing for you to say. Forget about why I’m not getting laid. Let’s talk about how you’re working on that.”

“On you not getting laid?” Matty said airily.

Zoey slapped his shoulder. “Spit it. Now. Last night, unbeknownst to the vast Sunny Hill student body, Rusty Parker abandoned a party in search of his tutor. No one but me knows this. Not even Xpress.”

“I know. Rusty knows. Stop pretending to be special,” Matty teased his best friend.

Zoey grinned. “Which means that he found you. What did you two do all night?” She gasped and covered her mouth with both hands. “Don’t tell me that you did it!”

“Seriously?” Matty gave her a disappointed look. “Is that how well you know me?”

“Well, according to how well I know you, this would be a very boring story. Such as you sent Rusty on his way instead of dragging him into your lair and doing unspeakable things to him.”

“Yeah, like tucking him in bed and reading him a bedtime story,” Matty said matter-of-factly.

Zoey searched his face for signs that he was pulling her leg, and then searched again. Then, she punched him in the shoulder hard enough to hurt. “Get out of here! Is that what happened? For real?”

“I kid you not.” Matty sighed and looked out the window, recalling the events of the night before in all too vivid colors. “He came in here, asked me why I was sweaty, supposed I was jerking off, then supposed I was jerking off to A Kingdom To Plunder, then decided to take a nap, and then made me read to him until we both fell asleep.” At the end of that tirade, Matty took a deep breath. “And that’s the whole boring truth. I woke up alone, before you get any other strange ideas in your head.”

Zoey was conspicuously silent. Matty had to look at her eventually and witness her slack jaw and wide eyes. “How long are you going to keep that face?” he asked.

Zoey’s face metamorphosed into a large grin. “My romantically inadequate friend, it’s a lot better than I expected. But why were you sweaty? Were you jerking off to A Kingdom To Plunder?”

“Not you too, Zoey. No, I was sweaty because earlier Rusty chased me down--” He clamped his mouth shut.

“He chased you down?!”

He covered his ears. “Louder, Zoey. They didn’t hear you on the top floor.”

“Why did he chase you? What happened? O. M. G., this is so good, and why, oh why, don’t I have any popcorn with me?”

Well, it was all right to admit to everything, no matter how weird or humiliating, in front of friends. “I tried on the cat suit, and Rusty almost caught me. I was outside, running on the walls.” He gestured with his hand as if it was the most common occurrence for him to put on costumes, go outside, and do parkour on the campus walls.

“You didn’t tell me the suit came. Where is it?” Zoey didn’t wait for an answer and began to search the room.

Matty didn’t stop her, but didn’t help her, either. She eventually came back with the bundled suit and even found the cat ear band under the bed. She held them and stared at him in shocked pleasure. “Put them on. I have to see you.”

“This suit almost got me into trouble,” Matty argued. “It’s a stupid idea. No, it’s insane.”

“Why?” Zoey asked with a stricken face. “Oh, don’t tell me he’s into some other cosplay. This kind of thing is expensive.”

“No,” Matty said quietly. “That might just be one thing Xpress got right. He wanted to touch my tail. So I ran.”

“Yeah, the most logical thing to do,” Zoey said with irony. “But, wait,” she added, “that’s not a bad thing. Yeap, you did the right thing, Matty. Rusty gets bored easily. You need to keep his interest high. So, not giving in too easily is the way.” She nodded, satisfied with her conclusion. “Wait, he doesn’t know you’re the cat boy, right?”

“No. It was a really close call. Why do you think the cat ears were under the bed?”

Zoey pursed her lips and munched them for a while. “This is amazing, totally awesome. Long foreplays are the best, especially with a guy who gets handed every piece of tail in the land on a silver platter, the moment he snaps his fingers.”

“Are you telling me to play hard to get?” Matty asked.

Zoey plopped herself down on the bed, the latex costume still in her arms. “Yeah, totally. You need to lure him, seduce him, make him yours, until he cannot live without you!”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. So, Rusty’s interest in cat boys is real. That’s a fact,” he admitted. “But what if there are other cat boys that decide to, you know, not play hard to get?”

“Yeah, the world is full of cat boys, especially here at Sunny Hill. I tripped over one in the library, and I had fur in my coffee at the coffee shop on the corner,” Zoey commented while pretending to sip from an invisible cup with one hand. “Well, I’m not going to go against your wishes. You might as well put on the cat suit, happen into Rusty’s path once more, and let him touch you everywhere.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” Matty protested. “The embarrassment would kill me on the spot.”

“So hard to get it is,” Zoey said with satisfaction. “Rusty’s going to go nuts. That’s how you catch a guy like him. During your tutoring sessions, you can still treat him like he’s only your tutored pupil, although, now that I think about it, you two crossed a line by sleeping together.” She scrunched up her face in thought.

“Trust me, that wasn’t crossing the line since nothing happened last night.” Matty sighed. “I didn’t tell you what happened on Friday.”

“What happened on Friday?” Zoey’s eyes grew wide again. “You know what? I’ll turn around and you can change into your cat boy suit while you tell me all about it.”

This was the price of having a confidante, right? “Well, there is no easy way to say this. I kissed him. Hey, don’t turn now!”

Zoey fidgeted in her place, but obeyed. “What the hell, Matty? And you didn’t say a thing? Tell me everything that happened, and not in the history of humankind.”

“He challenged me because he gets bored so easily, just as you noticed. When he provoked me by saying that I don’t know how to kiss, well, I showed him.”

Zoey bounced up and down, giggling. “O. M. G., this is so good. How did he react?”

“I didn’t have time to process everything. Jonathan came into the room. He saw everything.”

“Ah, damn, I wouldn’t have pegged Jonathan Hamilton for a cockblocker.”

“He apologized. He just wanted to treat us to some juice and didn’t expect to find me half naked, stuffing my tongue down Rusty’s throat,” Matty explained.

“You were half naked?” This time, Zoey truly turned.

Good thing he was already zipping up. The cat suit was so glued to his body that it didn’t allow for anything but the skimpiest underwear to be worn underneath. Since he didn’t have such a thing, he was all naked underneath. “It was a very strange and complicated situation. You know, he didn’t bring up the kiss last night. That means that he wants both of us to forget that it happened. And it was just a dare, anyway,” Matty continued and looked down.

“Matty, you look damn fine in this suit,” Zoey commented. “Give me a full three-sixty. Put on the cat ears, and stop assuming things. Where’s the wig?”

“That’s the one thing I didn’t unpack,” Matty said.

“It doesn’t matter. I like what I see. Now crouch.”

Matty shrugged and obeyed.

“Good, good,” Zoey continued her appraisal. “Now, lift one paw like you want to scratch. Give me a meow.”

“Oh, fuck off, Zoey.” Matty got to his feet.

The reprimand flew over Zoey’s head like an invisible annoying bug. His friend was all a grin, ear to ear, and she seemed very pleased with how he looked. That made him feel good, to have someone else’s opinion on the matter. Still, he shouldn’t get ahead of himself. Catching Rusty Parker, as Zoey put it, was no easy feat. And maybe, the fact that somewhere inside, he maybe was a scaredy cat, helped. So far, it had worked to get him to take certain steps with Rusty…

Argh, what was he thinking? Rusty hadn’t mentioned the kiss, and why would he? He got kisses from so many people, well, mostly girls, presumably, and again, Matty’s kiss must have been annoying, or worse, nothing special. Something forgettable.

“Hey, Matty, hey,” Zoey called for him.

“You don’t have to yell,” he scolded her.

“I do. You were so lost in your own head that you didn’t hear me. What were you thinking about?”

He could call the whole thing off. He could pack the costume, put it at the bottom of the closet, and pretend that nothing ever happened. And then, continue his tutoring with Rusty for a bit, so that he wouldn’t seem suspicious and then tell the guy that he needed to focus on his own studies and couldn’t afford the wasted time.

“Zoey,” he said slowly, “am I nuts for wanting Rusty Parker, of all people?”

Zoey shook her head and offered one of her motherly looks. “No. We want who we want, I guess. And you, my friend,” she said, perking up, “have the golden opportunity to see how far you can get with your crush. Not many people have this kind of luck, you know? Also, you make your own luck. Look at you, wearing a cat boy suit, and kissing Rusty. Told you, I’m awfully proud of you,” she added in a fake strange accent.

Matty sat on the bed and took Zoey by the shoulders. “I’m not the sentimental kind, but damn, sometimes you make me want to kiss you, Zoey.”

“Eww.” She pushed him away playfully. “Go kiss Rusty. I bet he wants an encore.”

“He didn’t mention it, you know? What does that mean? Oh, fuck, I sound like one of those ditzy heroines in all the romance novels, right?”

“You sound like you,” Zoey said and patted his shoulder. “I’m not just saying that, although I’m mooching off your notes on a regular basis, and you know that I get perks for hanging out with you.”

“Yeah, you’re a total user,” Matty said with a snort. “But enough about my silly cat boy adventures. How was the party?”

“Eh, you know,” Zoey said and shrugged.

“No, I don’t. That’s why I’m asking,” Matty insisted. Whenever he got close to the topic of who Zoey was crushing on at the moment, he either got evasive replies or something outrageous. Now, Zoey was evasive. That was code for ‘serious’.

“I drank some weird stuff. I fell asleep on a sofa. I didn’t molest anyone.”

“Kudos for your restraint,” Matty said, knowing it wouldn’t do any good to apply too much pressure. He would just poke her gently now and then, until she spilled the beans. Despite her apparently reckless exterior, underneath it all, Zoey was one of the most complex human beings he had had the chance to know.

“Eh, I try,” she said brightly. “Let’s go for a cup of coffee. Wait, don’t you want to change first?”

Matty looked down at his body and shook his head. He was getting a bit too comfortable playing the cat boy.

***

How many weeks since he had gotten laid last? He didn’t even know. That was a premiere for Rusty’s sex life since its inception. Well, maybe not quite that long, but ever since he had established himself as the king of Sunny Hill, he had had more than his fair share of sexual endeavors and this dry season wasn’t like him, especially since it wasn’t exactly self-imposed.

Rusty found himself bored out of his eyeballs. The occasional perky tushy wiggling about no longer had the same appeal. Girls resting their boobs against his arm while trying to get his attention had no success in dragging him out of his funk.

“Cat boys are ruining me,” he declared, although he was alone in his room, doing a kind of thing he supposed to be meditating, if meditating about his lack of sex counted.

Well, he always had his hand. But he had seen most of the cat boy porn the world had to offer, and he was all in for something new. Hmm, he needed to find that cat boy, because that was where the problems started. Now that he knew such a fine specimen was somewhere in the vicinity, he didn’t want to use only his hand and the porn videos available.

Plus, the cat boy he had chased down the wall on Saturday night was superior to all the porn stuff in existence. First of all, he hadn’t been sexed up. Not that Rusty didn’t appreciate collared cat boys who stuffed their asses with more than just butt plugs and dildos, but that wasn’t what he had in mind.

No, his desire to pet a cat boy was a lot more intellectual than that. Speaking of intellect, he could use all this boring time to get on someone’s nerves. He grabbed his phone.

Free?

He waited. And waited. Geez, he had read the message, why the hell wasn’t he replying?

Free for what?

Rusty grinned. He could see those pouty lips in his head if he closed his eyes for like a second.

Dunno. Tutoring?

It’s not Friday yet.

So? I have a need for knowledge.

Take your need somewhere else.

Come tutor me or I’ll tell everyone the kind of weird stuff you’re jerking off to.

Are you daring to challenge me? I’m sure you have a lot more skeletons in your closet than me.

What do you have in your closet?

Normal clothes. Nothing else. Bye, Rusty.

Wait. Do you want to hang out?

Another pause followed. It could be that Matty was ignoring him now, buried deep in his textbooks.

Hang out where?

My room.

That doesn’t sound too exciting.

Trust me, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

He was very much in the mood to ruffle Matty some more. After falling asleep in his room, Rusty had meditated about Matty a lot, too. Like about that kiss, as well, although it wasn’t like him to obsess over the little things. But he could ask Matty why he kept all that kissing to himself when he could make girls happy all over campus. Sure enough, those girls who wanted a tonsil examination with a tongue, but still.

Just joking, he typed. I just need your tutoring skills, nothing else.

Rusty closed one eye and used the other one to zero in on the tent he was pitching. He should just rub one out and leave Matty alone. Poor guy only wanted to study.

He took his cock out. He didn’t even need any porn. He’d just imagine catching the cat boy, caressing his back, playing with his tail and making him twerk for him. It should be enough to jizz after so much no-action time.

I’m coming.

Rusty checked the phone and grinned. He pushed his cock back in his pants. That would have to wait until after chasing off his boredom by playing a bit of cat and mouse with Matthew Han.

***

“Why are you moping around the house like you’ve just been left at the altar?” Maddox asked, lifting his eyes from his text book only so that he could check on him. Kane and Dex were at the library, and Jonathan wasn’t around, either.

Rusty would have preferred to have the house to himself while having Matty over, but Maddox had taken over the living room and was deep in his studying.

“Who’s moping?” he asked. “I’m as bright as ever.”

Maddox gave him a short once-over. “Rumor has it that you’re mourning some lost love.”

Rusty snorted. “Is that what Xpress is saying about me lately? Geesh, slow news day, I guess.”

Maddox grinned and leaned back into the sofa. “Come on. You can tell me if you have trouble in love.”

“Because you’re the expert, right? By the way, the only problem I have right now is that I’m not in the mood to get laid.”

Maddox snickered. “Don’t tell me you finally overused your dick. Maybe it’s time for a break, Rusty.”

“Yeah, yeah, I thought so, too,” Rusty replied, ignoring the jab. “That’s why, today, I’m studying.”

That wiped that annoying grin off Maddie’s face. “Studying?” The grin was replaced by an incredulous stare. “You? Is it the end of the world? Do we need to find shelter?”

Rusty smiled, sure of himself. There was already someone knocking on the door. “Laugh all you want. My tutor is here.” With that, he walked away, making sure to do it as pompously as possible.

He opened the door and he felt his entire face lifting up at the sight. Matty wasn’t wearing his ugly stripes. He had on a tight fitting black t-shirt that showed off his pretty nice shape.

***

At Zoey’s insistence, Matty had gone for a t-shirt he had always considered much too tight to be comfortable and skinny jeans. After Rusty’s insistence he come over, he had called her to ask for her opinion, and the consensus had been that he could play hard to get while showing off how sexy he was. Those were Zoey’s words. He himself believed he was more awkward than usual, because it wasn’t night, and he couldn’t pretend to be a cat boy roaming the premises like a stray feline.

“Come in, come in,” Rusty urged him while grinning broadly.

Matty bit his bottom lip unconsciously while taking in his host. Rusty wore loose sweatpants that were hanging low on his hips, and because the tank top he wore wasn’t that long, Matty could make out the shape of a sexy hip cleavage on the side facing him, and a hint of a happy trail that led to that danger zone he needed to stay away from.

“Hi, Matthew.” Maddox’s voice pulled him out of his dirty thoughts.

He shook his head. “Hi, Maddox. I’m here to teach Rusty.” He said the words quickly before Maddox had a mind to wonder or even ask him what the hell he was doing there long before Friday.

“That’s good to hear,” Maddox said. “Finally, someone who manages to put Rusty in his place and make him study. You’re the man.” He pointed at him and winked good-naturedly.

Matty just nodded, not knowing what to say. Before the silence became awkward, Maddox’s phone rang.

“Yeah, babe. I’m on my way. Can barely wait. Love you.”

Maddox quickly gathered up his textbooks and got to his feet. He pushed the phone back into his pocket and offered Matty and Rusty a huge smile. Matty knew what that was. Maddox was head over heels in love with Jonathan, therefore he didn’t mind offering those generous smiles to everyone around. “Well, play nice, kids,” Maddox said and headed over to the door, quick on his feet. “Rusty, be good. Matthew, I’m counting on you to deal with this mule.” He patted Matty on the shoulder on his way out.

“Yeah, you can count on me,” Matty stuttered, but Maddox was already out the door and probably couldn’t hear him anymore.

“Matty,” Rusty drawled, “why were you staring at Maddox like a puppy?”

“What?” Matty immediately put on his tough guy mask. “I wasn’t.”

“Are you afraid of being all alone with me in this big house?” Rusty gestured around like he was a lord ushering a guest into his vast estate.

Oh, shoot. For a moment there, he thought that Rusty had assumed he had a crush on Maddox or something like that. He pulled at the hem of his t-shirt and puffed out his chest. “As if.”

Rusty surprised him by giving him a smirk. “Love the t-shirt. Cool nips, too.” He gave him an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

Matty stared down at himself. Damn Zoey and her ideas. The t-shirt was so thin and tight that he looked as good as naked. He should have worn his usual clothes.

“Let’s go,” Rusty ordered and gestured for him to walk up the stairs.

“After you,” Matty said, trying to sound as unaffected as possible. Now, he would have to sit through an entire tutoring session while being overly conscious that his nipples were showing through his t-shirt. He could feel them getting hard, too, which could either be a consequence of ogling Rusty’s hip cleavage a bit too much, or of how the fabric rubbed against them.

For the next hour or so, he would be in hell.

***

Rusty observed Matty slowly and carefully. “No, please, I insist,” he said. “You first.”

“Aren’t you the host?”

“You know the way upstairs, don’t you? You’ve been here before. Come on, we don’t have all day.”

Matty groaned and started up the stairs. Rusty didn’t care about etiquette and whatnot. He was just curious about seeing Matty’s tight pants and how they stretched over his behind that was usually covered by baggy pants that didn’t show anything. The guy needed to understand the importance of a sexy ass on a guy. It was a signal to girls that he had enough power in his gluteus maximum to sustain a deep hard satisfying fuck.

Rusty smiled appreciatively as Matty walked in front of him. Not only had he put on a tight t-shirt today, but he also wore skinny jeans that offered an excellent view of a tight butt. He had no idea if Matty included any particular butt exercises in his workout routine, but those were some fine man buttocks. Rusty wasn’t petty. He could appreciate the competition when it was staring him in the face like that.

Wait, why was Matty dressed like that? Could it be that he was getting ready for a date, finally getting the idea that he needed to show off the goods if he wanted chicks to dig him? But why had he accepted the invitation to come over, then?

Hmm, Rusty pondered. Was Matty eager for approval from the king?

***

“Come on, pay attention already,” Matty said in frustration. He was one step away from smacking Rusty over the head with the textbook. “You are just wasting both our times here.”

“I’m bored,” Rusty complained and slammed his head against the table with a groan. He turned his head and stared at Matty with an innocent look in his eyes. “Don’t you ever get bored?”

“I do. And I live with it, because I’m a grownup, not a kid,” Matty pointed out.

“Being a grownup sucks,” Rusty concluded and closed his eyes.

“Well, tough luck. It’s not a choice.”

“You’re no fun,” Rusty murmured and continued to keep his eyes closed.

Matty linked his hands together. Was this Rusty’s very convoluted way of firing him as his tutor? It was well-known that no one could hold the guy’s attention for more than a very limited time, so it wouldn’t be that much of a shock, right?

“You’re making my job hard here,” Matty said, deciding to be the grownup, after all.

Rusty peeked at him, opening one eye. “How hard?”

Matty sighed. He took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. “If you don’t want us to do this anymore, just say so.”

“And miss the chance of teaching you how to have fun?” Rusty asked, coming completely out of left field. “Look, I see you’re making progress.” Suddenly, the bored kid was no more. Rusty straightened up and stared at him. “Wow, you’re not bad at all without your glasses.”

Matty could swear his cheeks were turning pink. He reached for the glasses, but Rusty had already grabbed them. “Rusty, come on. I don’t see very well without them.”

“But you’re not blind, right?”

“No,” Matty admitted. Even without glasses, he could see how sexy Rusty was, his broad shoulders showing from the tank top, his generous mouth stretched into a knowing grin, and his mischievous green eyes announcing that their owner was up to no good.

“Then, for what remains of this tutoring session, they will sit over here.” Rusty placed the glasses on top of the closet and came back to the table. “Now, tell me,” he said, suddenly assuming the role of professor, “what made you dress up like this today?”

Matty stared at Rusty. Was he really asking that? Oh, fuck, what was he supposed to say?

“You thought of my advice, right?” Rusty continued.

“Your advice?” Matty asked slowly, while using the reprieve to gather his wits about him.

“To show off the goods, man!” Rusty exclaimed. “Come to the mirror. I’ll tell you what you did good and what wrong.”

“Are you a fashion expert now?” Matty glared and crossed his arms.

“When it comes to impressing chicks, I am. You’re almost there.”

It wasn’t very surprising that Rusty had a full-size mirror in a corner of his room. The dumbbell rack on the side told him that the guy was checking his proper form while training his muscles. And Matty wanted to be a fly on the wall so that he could watch Rusty doing that. A very excited fly, for sure.

He moved reluctantly. Rusty would pester him, anyway, and he wanted to be pestered.

Rusty pushed him in front of the mirror and came to stand behind him. Matty had to bite his lips. He didn’t look that bad next to Rusty. Or maybe that was just his wishful imagination. Rusty was clearly taller and he only had to move his chin up a bit to rest it on top of Matty’s head. His superior muscular shape framed Matty’s smaller one so well that they looked like they were parts made to fit each other.

“The first problem, as I see it,” Rusty began, “is your attitude. Stop hunching.” He put his hands on Matty’s shoulders and rubbed them a little. “Come on, relax a bit.”

It was hard not to. It was also hard not to do other things, and Matty closed his eyes for a moment.

“Good. Now, you have nice arms. You should show them.” Rusty began rolling the small sleeves up and turned Matty left and right so that he could see the effect. “You know, it’s not the size of your guns, but what you can do with them.”

“What exactly am I supposed to do with them?” Matty asked.

“Quiet in class,” Rusty ordered. “Now, it’s good that you went for tighter pants, but in all honesty, my dude, they show your ass off a bit too much.”

“Is that a problem?” Matty quipped. “Aren’t you the one always saying I should show off the goods?”

“Yeah. But, you know, it’s like you don’t want to draw certain people’s attention with this.” Rusty turned him around unapologetically and smacked his ass briefly.

Matty remained turned and stared at him. “What people?” he asked, holding his breath.

Rusty looked down at him. “Dudes. Dudes who are into other dudes. You show off ass. Instead of lady boners, you’ll make dicks hard.”

“Oh,” Matty managed and gulped. He was so close to Rusty he couldn’t not smell him. And he was directly facing his Adam’s apple, which he suddenly was very much in the mood to lick. “Whose dick?” he asked in a small voice without taking his eyes off Rusty’s throat. It was safer to keep his eyes there. Sort of.

“Does it matter?” Rusty asked and snorted. “Wait… wait, wait, wait… dude!”

“Yeah?” Matty asked, his voice barely a whisper.

“No girlfriend… best friend is a girl… oh, fuck, how didn’t I see it? Are you into dudes?”

TBC

 

 

 

And... realization hits Rusty in da face! What did you think?
He-he-he (evil laughter fading slowly...)
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 35
  • Haha 28
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..