Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 5,239 Words
  • 3,239 Views
  • 49 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing Rusty Parker - 14. It’s All Nothing But A… Fairytail

Chapter Fourteen – It’s All Nothing But A… Fairytail

This time, when he woke up, Rusty knew exactly where he was, unlike previously when he had found himself in the same situation. Not precisely the same situation. Matty had his back turned to him and pushed, without knowing, his perky butt against Rusty’s crotch that immediately manifested itself like it was really, really happy with it. The Mighty Thor hadn’t forgotten the punishment from the evening before, so he was getting hard with a vengeance. Rusty grunted as Matty pushed against him even more and mumbled something in his sleep. What had that been right there?

“Damn cats,” Matty murmured in his sleep.

Ah, it looked like Matty wasn’t that much of a cat person if he felt the need to curse the feline breed as a whole in his sleep. Despite that bit about alley cats, the guy could have allergies or something.

Rusty grunted as his cock rubbed itself happily through the thin fabric of his sweatpants right against Matty’s perky ass. It was firm, yet juicy, even covered, and it took him all the willpower he had, plus a plethora of cursing and pleading that went through his head at the speed of light, to hold back.

Why did Jonathan and Maddox have to be so right? If Matty were a girl, things would be so easy. Rusty didn’t get attached to girls. He liked them, he enjoyed doing the horizontal cha-cha with them, talked to them about everything and nothing, but there was this invisible line he never crossed with them. The chances of any girl getting under his skin were zero.

Not that guys were any different. Except for his very close friends, he never let anyone get too close for comfort.

And that put Matty in a very strange category, all by himself, because, while he hadn’t yet got under Rusty’s skin, he was very close to doing that. Just like his butt, so innocent and ignorant of the beast lurking a breath away, aka the Mighty Thor.

That meant that he needed to repeat to himself, over and over, that Matty did belong to a category, which was that of friends. Yes, they had established that. Only his very springy friend between his legs hadn’t gotten the memo. Rusty moved one hand carefully so that he could make a barrier of sorts between Matty’s lovely behind and his own uncouth partner in crime.

Because of the narrow bed, there was no room for him to maneuver. He could climb over Matty and get out of bed, but what if Matty woke up? Rusty would be caught right on top of him and that would be hard to explain after all that friend talk from last night. Not that he couldn’t be fast, but he had a feeling that he would feel too tempted to get a look at Matty’s sleepy eyes first thing in the morning, and maybe kiss that cute as a button nose.

Matty jerked abruptly and let out a low growl that sounded like an angry meowl, making Rusty shout in surprise. That finally woke Matty, who stared at Rusty completely dumbfounded.

“What?” a very confused Matty asked.

“Don’t ‘what’ me,” Rusty retorted. “You mewled in your sleep so loudly I almost pissed my pants.”

Matty covered his mouth with both hands and stared at Rusty in disbelief.

“Just for the record, have you ever been traumatized by cats? As a kid and stuff like that?”

Matty shook his head, without releasing his own mouth, as if in fear of saying something wrong.

“That must have been one weird dream you had, then. You started cussing at cats, and then you mewled yourself. It was like you were engaged in a fight with a cat and had to beat him with his own weapons.”

“I don’t remember what I was dreaming about,” Matty said quickly. “Yeah, well, maybe, I’m not that big a fan of cats. Now that you mention it, one scratched me pretty badly while I was still in diapers, according to my mom. It must be some late onset PTSD.”

Rusty nodded. Matty was making fun of him, so he needed to play along. Yet, there had to be a bit of truth behind it. “Slicky Coolplums jumping on the scoreboard might have triggered your memories,” he said.

“You think?” Matty smirked and pushed himself up and out of bed.

Rusty followed him with his eyes as Matty walked toward the bathroom. Yeah, that was one nice butt. Matty left the door open, while brushing his teeth.

“You know,” Matty said from the bathroom, “that guy’s pretty nutso. Good thing the security guys didn’t catch him.”

Ah, Rusty realized. Matty was trying to fish for info. He wanted to know what Rusty thought of the cat boy. He had been so right about jealousies and whatnot.

“Do you want to touch his tail?” Matty continued as he walked back into the bedroom. “I have a spare toothbrush if you want to use it.”

Rusty nodded and changed places with Matty after a short choreography in the middle of the room. “He was just talking. I don’t think he wants me to touch him too much. He’s very prickly.”

“Even so, he promised,” Matty reminded him.

“We’ll see about that,” Rusty said and began washing his face. He stared at himself in the mirror until he managed to get rid of those horny eyes. Matty was a friend and he didn’t need to see his horny eyes first thing in the morning. Fuck, he was caught in a dilemma.

Matty sat cross-legged on the bed when Rusty came back. He seemed like he had something on his mind, and it wasn’t a cat boy with a fluffy tail. “I have to ask you,” he said directly. “Are we still on with the tutoring and all? You know, the sex stuff? Or is this where we stop?”

Rusty took in Matty’s big eyes, hidden behind his glasses. “We don’t stop,” he said. Yeah, Maddie and Johnny would say that was a bad idea, but he had promised that he would teach his tutor everything about sex. “We just need to rethink it a little.”

“Okay,” Matty said and worried his bottom lip while his eyes darted sideways.

“You’re mad at me for stealing your first blowjob experience and stuff?” Rusty asked.

Matty stared at him, looking precious and confused. “You didn’t steal anything. It’s just that I want to know where we stand so that, you know, we don’t end up in some awkward situation.”

Rusty put his hands on his hips. “I see. You’re so cool and rational, Matty. I mean, that’s a great thing because it works for you and all. I mean, you wouldn’t be caught dead in a cat boy suit, climbing the scoreboard, right?” He shook his head and laughed, mostly at himself. He was getting worried for nothing. He had been right the first time. Matty was uber cool and understood their strange relationship. Now, if only Rusty could manage to make the Mighty Thor behave. Then they would be totally good.

“That’s why you like him,” Matty said in a wistful voice.

“Yeah, but I like you, too,” Rusty explained. “As a friend,” he hurried to add. Geez, he needed to guard his mouth and everything that came out of it.

“Do you like him better?” Matty asked. “Better than me?”

Rusty snorted. There was no way he could compare them. “He’s a cat boy. But let’s not compare apples and oranges. I like the--” he struggled to find the right words.

“The cocktails we make together?” Matty offered.

Rusty groaned. “Look, Matty, we can’t be buttfucking friends. I mean, duh. You clearly told me not even to think of attempting to take your V-card or else.”

“I don’t remember sounding so aggressive.”

“You should be. You need to save it for that special dude. I know very well that I can be very convincing, and then you’ll hate my guts. I’m trying to be nice here, get it?” He was cringing so hard inside. Nice was the word used when he pushed people away. Matty had gotten a taste and wanted more, without realizing the risk of attachment and all that. Rusty couldn’t lose face and admit that he was the one scared of all that. Better to just play it cool.

“Nice.” Matty nodded thoughtfully. “Come on, Rusty, be real. Are you scared I’m going to get clingy with you and all that?”

Rusty winced. “Ah, well, yeah, I guess.” It wasn’t like him to lie so blatantly, but he couldn’t get Matty involved in the messy tangle that was his mind on a regular basis.

Matty snorted and rolled his eyes. “Like that would happen. You’re so totally not my type.”

“What?” Rusty asked, now alarmed by Matty’s sudden confession.

His host was already busy tidying up the bed, a sign that he didn’t think their conversation that much of a priority. “You’re my type as a friend and as a sex tutor,” Matty explained while punching a pillow in the face with all his might. “But not as a boyfriend or anything like that.”

“Good to know,” Rusty murmured. “Yeah, you’re totally right. I’m nobody’s boyfriend material. I’m practically a manwhore.”

“And now that the game week is over, you’re free to fool around again,” Matty pointed out. “So, you won’t be bored anymore, or need me to read to you about zombie wizards.”

Rusty walked behind Matty and put both hands on his shoulders. “That’s so totally not true. I don’t remember sleeping as well as I did last night. So, I reserve the right to end up in your bed so that you can read me bedtime stories again. Do we have a deal?” For some obscure reason, securing that understanding with Matty was important.

“Okay, fine,” Matty agreed but sounded annoyed.

Rusty wrapped one arm around Matty’s chest and held him close. “You’re mad at me. Why are you mad at me?”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“I’m going to tickle you until you spill the beans.”

“Don’t you dare. I’ll tickle you back, and I’ll have you know I’m a master tickler.”

“You don’t say.” Rusty moved fast and sank his fingers into Matty’s flanks, but the other was faster and ready to fight.

They circled each other in the small space between the two beds, each waiting for the other to make a wrong move. Rusty, impatient as he always was, launched the first attack, but Matty dodged him and jumped, and then moved past him, ending up behind him.

He growled as Matty began to tickle him while pushing him so hard that he met the bed face first. Who knew that nerd could be such a wild beast? Now, Matty was on top of him, holding him down and tickling his sides, making him thrash and laugh.

“I surrender, I surrender,” Rusty shouted and turned, slipping to the floor, with Matty in his lap.

Why did he have such pretty eyes? Why did he have to look at him like that?

Matty stopped all his thinking by kissing him hard on the lips, only one time, and then getting up. “Come on, king of Sunny Hill,” he mocked playfully, “there’s a world of chicks and cat tails out there. It’s time for you to leave the premises and get back to your usual entertainments.”

“I don’t mind the entertainment here, either,” Rusty said. “Ah, it’s Saturday. There are like a gazillion parties going on. We will have to put all that training I gave you to good use.”

“What do you mean?” Matty asked.

“You know, find a guy for you.”

“Ah, okay. But I’m not really in the mood to party.”

“How are you going to find that special dude if you lock yourself in your room every night? Do you think he’ll fly to your window and profess his undying love or something?”

“But that’s exactly how I picture it all,” Matty said with a heartfelt sigh. “Don’t crush my dreams.”

Rusty went to the window and opened it wide. He looked down. “The guy could climb, but it’s kind of dangerous. You don’t want your second date to involve you helping him feed through a straw in a hospital room, right?”

Matty pulled him away from the window, just as Rusty thought he saw something strange peeking from a nearby tree. What was it? Something a little pink? He shrugged.

“I will come tonight and drag you to the most awesome party on campus. You will so totally get hitched.”

“I don’t think so, but okay, since you’re my teacher of sex.”

“Good, Matty boy, that’s the right attitude.”

***

Matty plopped down on the bed and sighed, while hiding his face in his palms. Whatever was happening, it had been totally expected. Rusty no longer wanted to do the naughty with him, because, obviously, he had gotten bored already and wanted to go back to his usual string of hookups and whatnot. As expected as it had been, it was still so hard to ignore how bad it felt.

Zoey’s phone call came right on time. “Hey, sleepy head, how was your night? You dragged Rusty to your lair, didn’t you?”

“I did, but, well, what can I tell you, Zoey? I think it’s fair to say my little sexual adventures with Rusty are over.”

“What? Why?” Zoey asked, sounding a lot more alarmed than Matty felt.

“He must have gotten bored. He practically told me that we cannot be buttfucking friends.”

“Well, I suppose there are some steps to be taken before getting there,” Zoey said, “like, for instance, you must first blow him--”

Matty grunted.

“What?” Zoey caught on right away. “You did?!”

Matty had to hold the phone a bit farther from his ear. “I can’t believe I’m talking to you about my sex life. Yes, I did, apparently I sucked, and not in the good way, and now, it’s over. The end.”

Zoey remained silent for a bit and then said quietly, “Matty, it’s all right. You can say that it sucks and it feels bad.”

Matty sniffled and then recollected himself. “It does feel bad. But it’s not like I didn’t know it wouldn’t last, right?”

“Do you still want him?” Zoey said, the determination in her voice announcing to him that she was bent on great things.

“I do, but it’s not like I can force him, right?”

“You have the secret weapon, Matty.”

“A wooden ruler?”

“No, you wuss. You have Slicky Coolplums!”

Matty grimaced. “Yeah. Rusty likes that guy better. Can you believe it? I beat myself with myself. I don’t think there’s anyone else in history to have done that as flawlessly as me.”

“I’d say, ‘don’t beat yourself up’, but.” Zoey snickered but stopped right away. “Sorry, Matty, you have the most fantastic sex and love life I’ve ever heard about. Anyway, put on your cat suit and go wiggle your tail. Keep Rusty busy. Don’t let him go hook up with chicks again. Postpone that as long as you can.”

“You know, that’s practically postponing the inevitable.”

“Yet, you’re considering it. You still want to do it,” Zoey said each word slowly and carefully.

“Are you trying to hypnotize me through the phone?”

“Yeah, totally. Is it working?”

Matty weighed his options. “I had no idea I had it this bad for this guy, Zoey,” he said softly.

“You’ve crushed on him for three years. I don’t understand what you’re saying. Of course you do. The thing is, you don’t get to quit until it’s over. It’s like the law or something. Come on, hop into that cat boy suit.”

“Right now? I’m already risking becoming some kind of persona non grata on campus after the craziness from yesterday. And since I scaled to my window when I got back to avoid being seen, a bit of hair from my wig ended up in the tree just outside. Rusty almost saw it. Now, I have to make sure I wipe any traces of me away well, or I’ll be in big trouble.”

“Hmm, what do you think his reaction would be if you told him you were Slicky Coolplums?”

“I have a feeling that he might not take it well. I’m basically fooling him. Also, the worst that could happen would be for him to lose all interest in me. In all versions of me.”

“You’re the most cautious dude I’ve ever met. But, okay, you have a point. Play with his head until he cannot escape and has to admit that he has the hots for you. Then, he’s going to ask you to marry him.”

“Geez, Zoey, you have no equal when it comes to dreaming up stuff. What kind of fairytale land do you live in? Not that I judge. I envy you.”

“Maybe you should dream a little, too. Go be Slicky Coolplums. Rusty will surely appreciate it. And make it more interesting.”

“Like how?”

“I don’t know. You are a very creative guy, only you don’t admit it.”

“And how did you reach that conclusion?”

“Hey, you ended up blowing Rusty, the straight king of Sunny Hill. Check up your sleeve for new tricks. And be yourself,” Zoey said cheerfully.

Matty sighed from the depths of his heart. “I’m basically putting on a suit and pretending to be a cat boy.”

“That’s as good as a part of you now. That show at the game was top notch. Come on, Matty, you can do it.”

“Okay, okay, if only so that you stop pestering me,” Matty joked. “Seriously, Zoey, though… thank you. You’re a great friend.”

“I know, right?” Zoey laughed. “Who else is going to push you into playing cat boy other than your bestie? Bye, Matty. And keep me posted.”

“Will do.”

Matty lay on his bed for a while. Make it interesting, Zoey said, in her never-ending optimism. He was nuts for wanting Rusty still, but he had come this far. Plus, it was a shame not to put on that costume again. He kind of felt good in it. Also, as Slicky Coolplums, he could be shameless.

He straightened up. Of course. “Zoey?” he asked quickly, as soon as his friend picked up. “Do you still have that weird gift your roommate gave you freshman year? The one that was supposed to help you loosen up?”

“I totally do,” Zoey replied. “I keep it in my special box. Never used it. Do you want it?”

“I’ve never wanted anything else more in my whole life,” he joked.

***

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, Matty repeated to himself while walking up and down along the top of the wall, trying to get used to the weird sensation in his ass. His tail wiggled from side to side, startling him now and then as the small butt plug was dragged in all directions, adding friction where there was supposed to be none. Zoey had declared herself completely unhappy with the size, saying that bigger was better for what he had in mind, and yet, it felt like a torture device only because it was giving him all kinds of sensations.

Given the latex suit, he was also starting to sweat, but heck, everything was game when wanting to make things interesting, right?

Now, he was supposed to find Rusty somehow or hope for the gossip grapevine to function well enough so that news of the local cat boy being spotted reached the right ears. A few students noticed him and waved at him. Great. Now, he was becoming a local celebrity.

All’s fair in love and war, or something like that. Not so fair for his ass. He felt so full from so little it was uncanny. Maybe he was destined to be a top, after all. He tried to be philosophical about it.

He sat on the wall, his feet hanging over.

“Out of the way, out of the way,” someone called loudly.

Hmm, he so needed to play his coolest card ever. He got back on his feet and crossed his arms while Rusty rushed toward him. He must have come in a real hurry, because when he got to the wall he rested one hand against it and was breathing hard while staring at Matty in his cat boy suit.

“You’re here,” Rusty finally managed. “In broad daylight.”

“I don’t sleep all day,” Matty replied in his high-pitched impersonation of what he thought to be a cat boy voice. Probably it had nothing to do with reality. “Well, you kept your end of the bargain. I’m here to deliver.” He wrapped his tail around one arm. “Ready to get your reward?”

“So ready,” Rusty assured him and raised one hand.

“Not here,” Matty said quickly, looking around. People were even taking pictures. “Somewhere we can be alone. I have a reputation to uphold.”

“Sure thing.” Rusty lifted himself up on the wall. “I know a way to get rid of everyone.”

***

He had been in such a sour mood after having to clear the air with Matty about being nothing but friends, and not the buttfucking kind, that all day until now he had moped around the house, getting on everyone’s nerves. So, Matty was okay with it, and he was okay with it, but nothing made it okay.

Good thing the cat boy had decided to make an appearance. It looked like Slicky Coolplums had a knack for showing up whenever he was going through a tough time, just like the day before. The cat boy was fair game, after all, and Rusty planned on taking out on him all his frustration at being unable or allowed to touch Matty anywhere with his cock.

Through skillful navigation, they had ended up in one of Rusty’s secret spots for making out, in one of the old buildings that had once served as a gym. Normally, it was locked, but Rusty knew a way in, so he guided the cat boy gently, with his hand placed on the small of his back, right above the swinging tail that enticed him so much.

Now, that he had the cat boy where he wanted him, he could experiment with a little bit of delayed gratification.

They were in the middle of what had used to be an indoor basketball court, so it was very apropos, but it had to work for them. Rusty made a show of jumping and grabbing the hoop, swinging from it a couple of times before landing back on the ground again.

Slicky held his arms crossed and stared at him with his golden eyes. “We must set some ground rules.”

“Sure,” Rusty said and grinned. He liked looking at the cat boy from all angles. One of his fantasies included a photoshoot involving various stages of undress and teasing, but this was hardly the place. He had a feeling he would have other opportunities lined up after today.

“Regardless of what we do, you must never try to take off my wig or do anything else to find out who I am.”

“You’re Slicky Coolplums,” Rusty said with a shrug. “That goes without saying. I have other means to find out who you are.”

“You do?” The cat boy angled his head and stared hard at him.

“I’m not going to show you my hand, though,” Rusty replied. “Now, are you going to let me pet you or what?”

“Okay.” Slicky turned slowly and bent slightly from the waist. Then, he began wiggling his tail. “I’ll endure it since I promised.”

Rusty chuckled and grabbed the fluffy tail, gently at first. He moved his hand up and down, wrapping the thing around his arm, while his eyes remained fixed on the prize.

Slicky gasped when he pulled a little harder. “Not so roughly, please.”

“Don’t tell me it hurts.” Rusty moved his hand lower, to the root of the tail. His fingers felt something through the latex, something like a hard edge. “What is this?”

“Nothing,” the cat boy protested.

Rusty continued his investigation. His knowledge on the topic could only lead to one conclusion. “You have a butt plug in your ass?” He pulled on it a bit, making Slicky gasp again. “O. M. F. G., you do!”

“It’s for controlling my tail, nothing else,” Slicky said quickly. “I didn’t tell you to touch there.”

Rusty moved quickly and wrapped one arm around Slicky’s slim waist. “You’re a kinky cat boy,” he whispered in his ear.

Slicky trembled in his arms. Rusty rested his crotch against a shapely buttock and rubbed against it. He hadn’t jerked off since a couple of days ago. And now, he had a cat boy in his arms, one who had thought it wise to put a butt plug up his ass when meeting the king of Sunny Hill.

“You wanted me to find out, didn’t you?” Rusty slowly purred into Slicky’s ear. “To find out what a naughty boy you are.”

“As if,” the cat boy protested. “Stop that.”

Rusty used his crotch as leverage to push into the butt plug. It wasn’t ideal, but he bet the other could feel it. Then, his hand wandered down and moved over Slicky’s obvious erection. “All that running away, when you want to be touched.”

“I don’t,” the cat boy keened softly.

“Part of the deal or not, I have to rub one out, because you’re way too sexy,” Rusty announced and freed the Mighty Thor so that he could finally get a guiltless release.

For a moment, he wondered if Matty would pop to mind even now, but it was hard to ignore having that lean perfect body in his arms. That was good. He was allowed to have some fun, for fuck’s sake.

He moved his cock against the latex clad buttocks. “Do you like getting fucked in the butt?” he asked.

“No,” came the offended reply. “Why would you even ask that? You’re a lady killer, or so I heard.”

“Lady killer.” Rusty snorted. “Well, it’s okay, since I’m not supposed to fuck guys in the butt, either.”

“Then why are you doing this kind of naughty thing?” Slicky asked and squirmed as Rusty continued to torture his cock through his costume.

“Because I like your sexy ass too much. Can you feel my cock? Rubbing against your butt?” With each word, he felt himself getting nearer and nearer to the point of no return.

“It would be hard not to. Wait, I hope you’re not planning to--”

“Too late,” Rusty whispered and sprayed all over the latex costume.

He laughed as Slicky pushed him away and then stared him down with miffed eyes. “You didn’t!” He brought one hand back and returned it full of Rusty’s cum. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

“It’s nutritious. You could lick it,” Rusty suggested and squeezed the Mighty Thor a couple more times for the last drops.

Another killer look from Slicky convinced him that he had hit the jackpot with this guy. “Maybe you should lick it.”

He was holding his palm open, and since his hands were covered in latex gloves, too, it was obvious how big a load Rusty had blown.

“Why did you even have so much?” Slicky continued to complain.

Rusty shrugged. “There’s a good explanation for that.”

“Like what?”

“I had to spend an entire night with the owner of a sexy butt without doing anything.”

“Really? What held you back? I’m sure the girl would have liked to get a dicking from you.”

“It was no girl. Just my sexy friend, and I can’t jump his bones or there will be consequences.”

“What consequences?”

Rusty removed his t-shirt and began wiping Slicky’s palm. Then, he turned him and wiped the rest from his back and butt. “I’m supposed to be a moral upstanding person,” he explained. “Which I don’t have to be with you.”

Slicky gasped in outrage as Rusty lifted him from the ground and smothered him in his arms. “Put me down, or I’ll scratch you. This is your last warning.”

Rusty obeyed and then turned Slicky so they were facing each other. “You’re hard because I fondled your butt and came all over it,” he said with a grin.

“And? What do you want to do about it?”

Rusty considered. Well, the cat boy was kind of a perv, and he liked that, and Maddox and Jonathan didn’t have anything to say in this situation, because whatever they said about Matty didn’t extend to Slicky Coolplums. So, with a small shrug, decided that no one was supposed to beat him at the kink game, he knelt in front of the other and put his tongue directly on top of the latex clad erection.

Slicky moaned instantly. Rusty smirked in satisfaction and opened his mouth so that he could squeeze the cat boy’s cock with his lips. His efforts didn’t appear to be in vain at all, because Slicky was gasping and moaning, despite trying hard to hold back the noises he was making.

Rusty moved one hand behind to press against the butt plug by holding the tail. That seemed to do it, along with his tongue teasing the cat boy through his suit. Slicky grabbed Rusty’s hair hard and let out the cutest moan of release he had ever heard in the last year or so. Too bad he couldn’t taste the juice, too. He would like to compare it with Matty’s, though that wasn’t supposed to happen.

He shook his head and got to his feet. “Well? Mad at me, still?”

Slicky crossed his arms and huffed, although his breathing was uneven. “You’re a kinky bastard, Mr. King. I’ll keep this offense in mind.”

“I bet. So, when will I see you again? Can I undress you next time? You can keep the wig on.”

“No. It was only this time. Because you had to win the game.”

“Yeah, yeah, fool yourself more. You wanted me to play with you. I’m telling you, this fairytail between us, it’s not over.”

“Fairytale?” Slicky asked, frowning under the mask.

“No, no,” Rusty hurried to correct him. “Fairytail, ‘cause you have a tail.”

“Hmm, what a cheap low hanging fruit. I’ll leave first.”

“Yeah, okay. Swing that tail for me some more on your way out.”

Rusty watched the cat boy jump on a stack of boxes and then going out the window. Wow, now that had been something. And, finally, his balls were empty and he could do right by Matty and find him a guy tonight, without the Mighty Thor getting in the way and asking for that V-card like it was his birthright or something.

***

Matty felt as if he were flying over every obstacle in his path. His heart was in his throat, his mind was dizzy, and he had a cat boy suit to clean thoroughly.

Rusty wanted him, still. Yeah, he even wanted Matty, not only Slicky Coolplums. But how to convince him that he would still be a moral upstanding person or whatever, even if they were fooling around together?

TBC

So, Slicky kept his end of the bargain and even topped his promises, and Matty is now armed with the knowledge that Rusty still digs his sexy ass. Next time, we're going to a party. Put on your best party clothes! Rusty will.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2022 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 51
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..