Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Concrete - 12. The Movies

So close to meeting 50k words for my NaNoWriMo challenge!!! Don't mind me posting over and over 😅

Adam hadn’t told Harper yet they were going to a movie. It was supposed to be a surprise. But he was all in a panic, waiting for Jamie to finish his drug runs. It was Friday night, and Jamie and Gordon had decided to keep Gordon’s phone on much later than they normally did. Usually, their drug services were cut off at six.

The movie started at a quarter after eight, and it was already well after seven o’clock. Adam waited by the window, wringing his hands.

“Come finish the show with me,” Harper said from the couch. “He’ll be back soon. I know it.”

“I can’t. I’m worried about your dad,” Adam said, gazing out the window. “He’s been gone an hour and this last delivery wasn’t even twenty minutes from here.”

Harper perked up. “Do you think he’s in trouble?”

“I don’t know,” Adam said slowly. “But he knew I was counting on him to be done early tonight… I’m going to call him.”

Harper nodded, then turned back to the TV, but her shoulders were stiff. Adam could tell she was just as worried as he was.

There were so many things that could have happened. Jamie could have been arrested, he could be banged up in a car wreck, he could have finally decided to try the drugs, and he could be pissed out of his mind… There were so many negative reasons why he could be late…

Nervous, Adam took out his phone and dialed Jamie’s number.

“Hey,” Jamie said. “I’m five minutes away. What’s up?”

“Oh God, I was so worried about you,” Adam breathed into the phone. “I thought you’d be back like twenty minutes ago.”

“I would have, but this chick was late meeting me. I guess she got stuck in traffic,” Jamie said. “There’s so much construction going on downtown, I believe it.”

“Is that all? You were just waiting on someone?”

“Yes. Jesus, Adam, you need to relax,” Jamie said. “I know what I’m doing. Everything’s going to be okay.”

Adam smiled at the reassurance, but he still couldn’t help but to worry. “I… just really care about you. I wondered where you were.”

“About to turn onto Tallmadge,” Jamie snorted. “I’m right down the road.”

“Good,” Adam said, then he decided he was going to shake off his bad mood. It wasn’t helping. “We’ve got big plans tonight. I wouldn’t want you to miss them.”

“Absolutely. See you in three.”

“Love you,” Adam said reflexively, then he paused and slapped a hand over his mouth.

Jamie chuckled. “Love you, too, kiddo. See you soon.”

Adam hung up the phone, his face hot with embarrassment. Harper was watching him with interest, and he just tried to play it off by sitting back on the couch.

“Is he okay?”

“Yeah. He’ll be here any minute,” Adam said.

“What big plans were you talking about?”

“We’re doing something special tonight,” Adam said, distracted. “You’ll see.”

Harper’s face lit up and she went back to her show with a grin.

Adam couldn’t stop thinking about the exchange of ‘I love you’s, though. He hadn’t meant to say it, it had just been an accident, but he realized his feelings for Jamie were real and tangible. He did love him.

He wondered if Jamie had just been joking, or treating him like he treated Harper. He didn’t know if Jamie’s feelings were real or not and that scared him.

Gordon strolled into the room. “He still isn’t back yet?”

“No, but I just called him,” Adam said. “He’s down the road on Tallmadge. He’ll be back soon. Please don’t hassle him to do any more deliveries. We’ve got plans tonight.”

“Oh, that movie?”

“Movie?” Harper asked, her eyes widening with excitement.

“Shhh! It’s supposed to be a secret!” Adam cried. “Jeez, never leave Gordon in charge of the surprise team…”

Gordon snorted, then strode through the room to get to the kitchen. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge, then cracked it open and took a gulp. “Sorry. I didn’t know it was a secret.”

“Well, it’s not anymore,” Adam pouted.” Harper. We’re going to see that panda movie you were talking about.”

“That new one!?”

“Yes.” Adam beamed. “Were going to the movies!”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” Harper threw her little arms around Adam’s waist. “Everybody in my class is going to see it, too!”

“Maybe we’ll see them at the theater, then.”

“Maybe!”

“I can’t even imagine sitting through a kid movie,” Gordon drawled from the kitchen. “I don’t know how you can stand it.”

Harper’s smile fell and Adam frowned.

“Why do you have to say that? I’m doing it for Harper because I like her. Simple as that,” Adam said. “I want to do this. It’s a special treat.”

Gordon held up his hands. “Didn’t mean to offend you. Sorry.”

“Its okay. It’s just… you should be more careful what you say around Harper.”

“I forget the both of you are sensitive little kids,” Gordon said, smirking. “I’ll try to remember next time.”

Headlights shone through the back window and Adam bounced out of his seat. “Jamie’s here!”

“Woooo. Get out the party hats,” Gordon grumbled. “The man of the hour’s here.”

Adam ignored him and waited anxiously by the door. When Jamie came in, it took everything in his being to restrain himself from a hug. “I’m so glad you’re back…” he said.

“Here I am. Safe and sound.” Jamie smiled. “We should probably get going if we want the good seats.”

“We’re ready to go,” Adam said, then he grabbed his hoodie off the back of the couch. “I even have my coat.”

“Good thinking.”

“Adam says we’re going to a movie,” Harper said, appearing just below Jamie’s elbow and beaming up at him. “The panda one I’ve been dying to see.”

Jamie raised an eyebrow. “I thought it was supposed to be a surprise?”

“I ruined that,” Gordon said, approaching the circle of conversation with his beer in hand. “Now, I hate to be a party pooper, but don’t you have some money for me?”

“Yup.” Jamie pulled a fold of bills from his back pocket. “You can pay me later. We’re running late.”

“Fair enough. I’ll get you tomorrow.”

“Actually, I start Door Dash in the morning,” Jamie said. “I was planning to spend the afternoon in training.”

“You can keep the car tonight, then. You’ll be needing it.”

“Thanks, man,” Jamie said, clasping Gordon on the shoulder. “I appreciate it.”

Gordon took a swig of beer. “Don’t mention it. I’ll need you over here to deliver at some point, so don’t forget about me.”

“I won’t.”

“Have fun,” Gordon said roughly, then to Adam. “I’ll see you tonight.”

Adam got the chills. “I know.”

“Be prepared to tell me about all the fun,” Gordon said creepily, then he snorted. “I never do anything fun. I’m jealous.”

“Watch some TV,” Adam said helpfully. “It’s Friday night. There’s bound to be something on.”

“I’ll figure something out,” Gordon muttered, unhappy. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay. Well… see you later.” Adam started for the door, and Jamie and Harper followed right behind him.

The drive to the theater took only a couple minutes. The place was decently packed, so they hurried inside to get their tickets. When they were waiting in line, Harper saw a girl from her class.

“Britney!”

“Harper!”

The little girls hugged each other tight then giggled with excitement. Britney, it seemed, was here to see the same movie, so immediately the girls started whining to sit together.

“Where are your parents?” Jamie asked.

Adam looked around and saw two attractive men approaching. One was blond, and the other had longish brown hair in waves. Adam just got the feeling they were together.

“Uh oh, looks like Britney found a friend,” said the brunette.

“And it looks like we may have as well,” the blond said, smiling. “Hello.”

“Hey,” Jamie said casually. “Harper here knows your daughter from class, I guess.”

“But we don’t know you. Have you ever been to the parent-teacher nights?”

“I… uh haven’t had the time. No,” Jamie said awkwardly. “I don’t even know when the last one was.”

“That’s all right. You’re probably busy with work like we are,” the blond laughed. “I’m Fritz and this is Don.”

“Jamie,” Jamie said, then he nodded to Adam. “And my friend, Adam.”

“Friends?” Fritz looked between the boys, standing so close their hands were almost touching. “You two must be awfully close.”

“Stop,” Don said, flicking his long dark locks from his eyes. “Fritz is always trying to hunt down other gay couples. Don’t mind him.”

“Well, you found us,” Adam said, smiling.

Fritz beamed. “I knew you were together. You two have an aura. It’s lovely.”

Adam laughed. “We do?”

“Yes, a beautiful purple color. I can just see it.”

“Uh, so you guys are here to see the panda movie?” Jamie asked.

“Unfortunately,” Don chuckled. “It’s not my idea of a fun Friday night, but things have certainly changed since we got Britney.”

“Mmm, I’ve always had Harper,” Jamie said. “She’s my kid.”

“It’s so awesome you two have a biological child,” Fritz said. “I can’t believe we’ve never run into each other before.”

Jamie looked uncomfortable, so Adam jumped in to rescue him. “We’re pretty new to the scene actually. I just came out and we’re taking things slow.”

“Oh, so you’re a new couple.”

“Yeah.”

Fritz grinned. “How delightful.”

“Actually, since you’re here, maybe you could watch the kids?” Adam asked. “This was supposed to be a date night, but it’s tough with young kids around.”

“I totally understand,” Fritz said. “Sure. We’ll take the kids up front and you guys can hang out in the back.”

“We’ll probably be talking through most of the movie, so it’s probably for the best.”

“Yeah, talking.” Fritz waggled his eyebrows, and Don elbowed him.

Adam blushed a little, but he didn’t back down.

Before they went in, Jamie bought drinks and pop corn for the kids. It was his treat and everyone was thankful. Finally, the six of them filed into the theater.

“Let’s sit up there!” Harper and Britney ran off to the front, laughing all the way.

“I guess that’s our cue,” Fritz said, making eyes at Jamie and Adam. “See you when the credits start rolling.”

“Thanks,” Adam said shyly, and then Fritz and Don slid away and they were alone in the back of the theater.

“Well that was embarrassing, but we’ve apparently got the whole back row to ourselves,” Jamie said. He pulled Adam down the aisle and sat against the wall.

“I’m sorry. I just thought—”

“Don’t worry about it,” Jamie laughed. “Harper’s enjoying herself. This is working out better than I imagined.”

“What were you imagining?”

“Sitting between a bunch of screaming kids,” Jamie snorted. “It’s been awhile, but I’ve been to kids movies.”

Adam looked around the theater. It was full, but there was a decent amount of space between them and the next closest patrons. He started to brew up an idea.

“We went to this Disney movie last year, and oh my God, my ears were ringing once it was done,” Jamie laughed. “I’ve never heard so much excited screaming in my life.”

“Sounds like a nightmare,” Adam said.

“Oh, it was. But I sat through it for Harper’s sake,” Jamie said wistfully. “That was right before I went to jail.”

“You’ve had a rough year.”

“Shit yeah.”

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and the movie screen lit up. A lineup of trailers started to play and Adam and Jamie watched in silence.

Adam was waiting for the movie to start, but not because he was excited for the film. He was waiting for the usher to come down the aisle to check on the theater. Once he came by…

Adam waited through the first fifteen minutes of the movie. The main panda wanted to be different, but she lived in a world of animals that all looked the same. It was a generic be yourself kind of plot and Adam was kind of getting into it when the usher came down the aisle with a little pen light. He walked up and down the theater then left. Adam decided to take his chances.

“What are you doing?” Jamie whispered when Adam slid down to the floor.

“Cover me with my coat,” Adam whispered back, smiling, and Jamie groaned.

“Adam… don’t.”

“Shhh. Let me take care of you,” Adam whispered, then gently stroked Jamie’s inner thigh. “I want to do this.”

Jamie stared into his eyes. Finally, he sighed, and grabbed Adam’s coat off the seat. “Don’t get us caught,” he hissed, then he threw the coat over Adam’s head and let it settle into place.

Adam went for Jamie’s fly. His nimble fingers worked it down and pushed the flap out of the way. When he reached Jamie’s bare dick, his mouth began to water. He wasn’t hard yet, but the length was getting chubby. He took his prize in his hand and eagerly brought the fat head to his lips.

Jamie moaned as his cock was swallowed. He rested his hands on Adam’s head and leaned back in his seat so he could spread his legs. All his hesitation fell away and Adam got to work pleasuring him.

Keeping his lips tight around Jamie’s member, Adam slid his head up and down. Jamie was only half hard, but his shaft was thickening on his tongue. It felt wonderful, being able to coax him to hardness and knowing he was the sole cause. Adam enjoyed every minute of it.

But as Jamie’s cock got larger in Adam’s mouth, he started to choke on it. There wasn’t a lot of room or air under the coat and Adam swallowed over and over to keep from gagging, but even so, he pushed himself to get more cock into his throat. He wanted this to work.

“Fuck… I’ve got to see this,” Jamie muttered, then the coat came off and Adam was exposed.

Adam liked having his head out. It was a lot easier to breathe. He spared the couple a row up a nervous glance, but when he saw he hadn’t been noticed, he went to town. He used the saliva built up in his mouth to grease Jamie’s shaft, then he gobbled it down to the base.

“Ah!” Jamie gasped, his fingers combing gently through Adam’s hair. “Fuck yes. That feels amazing.”

Adam glowed with pride. He bobbed his head up and down, slobbering around Jamie’s thick shaft. The fat head bumped against the back of his tongue and he closed his eyes and concentrated on sliding it deep into his throat. He was totally in the zone.

The movie continued, and people around them laughed at the action, but Jamie and Adam were oblivious. Jamie had one hand on Adam’s head and the other over his mouth. Adam wished he could hear his sounds, but he contented himself with his little twitches of pleasure instead. He reached into Jamie’s jeans and cupped his balls while he kept sucking and Jamie’s whole body felt tight. He was going to come.

It took a few minutes more, but finally Jamie grunted, then released a flood of semen into Adam’s gullet. Adam had been waiting for it, so he was prepared. He swallowed everything down like a champ, then licked Jamie’s member clean and tucked him away. He was hard, too, but he wanted something else. He straightened up, slipped back into his seat, then leaned over to claim Jamie’s mouth.

Jamie was surprised, but his lips were willing. The two of them kissed sloppily while the movie swelled with music and dance. It went on and on and spit got all over their faces.

Suddenly, Jamie reached down and caught Adam’s cock with his hand. Slowly, he unzipped his fly and pushed his hand inside. There was some fumbling, because Adam wasn’t free balling, like Jamie, but he managed to reach flesh and his touch was electric.

Adam moaned into Jamie’s mouth, urging him on. Jamie stroked him with quick, short bursts, and his grip made Adam’s eyes roll back in his head.

They kissed passionately as Jamie continued to jerk Adam off. The movie kept running in the background, but it was nothing but a distraction for the audience.

Adam moaned into Jamie’s mouth over and over as he was touched. He felt so cared for. It was an addictive feeling.

He was so turned on, it took only moments for him to reach orgasm. With a gasp, he squirted all over Jamie’s hand and his jeans. It was a total mess.

Jamie pulled away when it was finished and fastidiously licked himself clean. Adam watched in amazement.

“I think I love you,” he said.

Jamie stopped licking himself. He looked into Adam’s eyes, his own gaze full of seriousness. “You barely know me.”

“Doesn’t matter. I know how I feel,” Adam said, and he was slightly hurt Jamie didn’t just agree with him. “I love everything about you.”

Jamie sighed. “Adam…”

“You don’t have to say it back,” Adam said. “Just… get used to hearing it.”

“Okay.”

Adam turned back to the mess in his pants. He tried to rub the semen into his underwear, and he cringed at the wet feel of fabric against his thighs. “This is gross.”

“Sorry. Maybe I should have swallowed,” Jamie joked. “At least you have your coat. You can tie it around yourself when we get up.”

Adam nodded. He zipped up his pants and let it go.

The movie ran for another thirty minutes, then, finally, the credits came up.

Adam stood and tied his hoodie around his waist to hide the stain. It was obvious what had just happened. He was embarrassed, but he didn’t regret his actions for a second.

Harper ran up the aisle and met them at the door. “That was great!

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Jamie said. “We liked it, too.”

“Why were you sitting all the way in the back? Could you even see?”

“Yeah. We could see all right,” Jamie laughed.

The other three members of their impromptu group joined them. Britney was still eating pop corn, and Don was helping her out.

“Everyone have fun?” Fritz asked, then he looked knowingly down at Adam’s coat. “Looks like it!”

Adam blushed. “We did all right. Thanks.”

“Oh, to be young and in love,” Fritz sang.

The six of them split up in the lobby and went their separate ways. But not without trading numbers first and promising to meet up again in the future.

“That was so fun!” Harper said as they got into the car.

“It was,” Jamie said, meeting Adam’s eyes. “We’ll have to do it again soon.”

“I agree.” Adam leaned over and kissed him softly. They kept it chaste for Harper’s sake, but it was still warm and loving. Adam was in heaven.

It was after ten when they got back to the trailer park. Jamie drove to Gordon’s first, kissed Adam, then said goodnight.

Adam floated to the door, he was so happy. He didn’t want the night to end yet, so he took out his phone and started to send Jamie a text.

Only, the second he walked through the door, Gordon was waiting. He snatched the phone out of Adam’s hand and bared his teeth.

“I checked your call history while you were gone,” he seethed. “It says you’ve texted Jamie over five hundred times.”

Adam’s heart dropped. Gordon was drunk. He could smell the alcohol on his breath. Calm as he could, he stretched out a hand. “Give that back.”

“No. What the fuck is going on with you and Jamie?!” Gordon screamed. “Are you fucking?”

“How could we be fucking?” Adam said. “We’re never alone.”

“So that means you want to fuck!”

Adam pressed his lips together.

“I should throw you out on the street, you little slut!” Gordon waved the phone around. “What’s he got that I don’t, huh? A pretty face?”

“He’s a nice guy,” Adam whispered. “We’re friends, that’s all.”

“You’ve already said that!” Gordon raged. “If you pay so much attention to your friends then why am I here by myself!?”

“Because we just went to a kids movie,” Adam said calmly. “You hate kids movies. You said yourself.”

Gordon huffed. “Well, when are we going to do something? When is something going to happen for us?”

“What did you have in mind?”

Gordon’s expression darkened. “I want you to suck my dick. Right now.”

Adam’s mouth fell open. “What?”

Gordon dropped the phone to his side and leaned in to touch Adam’s sweet mouth. ”You’ve got the most beautiful lips. I’d love to try them out.”

“But…”

“I know you’ve never sucked dick before,” Gordon purred. “It’s all right. I’ll be gentle.”

Adam didn’t know what to say or do. Gordon’s fingers were rubbing his lips, and he wanted them off. Uncomfortable, he turned away and hid his face.

“I don’t know if I can…”

“Then you’d better go see if Jamie can take you in, because I’m done waiting,” Gordon said. “It’s this or the street. Make up your mind.”

Adam had been hoping this wouldn’t happen, but here it was. He had to suck dick or else he’d be homeless. With a deep sigh, he nodded his head.

“Okay. I’ll do it.”

Gordon beamed. “I’m so glad we could come to an agreement.” He handed back Adam’s phone, then turned for the hallway. “Follow me.”

They went down the hall and into Gordon’s room. The cats were on the bed and he shooed them away.

“I’m taking off my clothes,” Gordon said, starting on his shirt. “Now, you don’t have too, but it would probably make it go faster if you did as well.”

Adam gulped. “I think I’ll keep mine on for now.”

Gordon nodded, then pulled off his shirt. He was thin and boney. It wasn’t attractive and Adam felt his tongue dry up like the desert.

“Come here, baby,” Gordon said, and Adam shuffled closer. “Come lay on the bed.”

Adam sat awkwardly on the end of the bed. He couldn’t believe he had to do this. He seriously felt sick to his stomach.

Gordon came to stand in front of him, his jeans still around his hips. He combed his fingers through Adam’s hair and he closed his eyes and tried to pretend it was Jamie instead.

As Gordon got out his cock, Adam crawled into a dark place in the back of his head and let it happen. There was nothing he could do. It just was what it was.

He decided right then and there though, that he wasn’t going to tell Jamie.

Copyright © 2021 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 8
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

That bastard!

Did you really expect anything else? I didn't. And you know the "best" part? He can blackmail Adam into doing more, and there's nothing Jamie can really do about it.

  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
Link to comment

Gordon is so gross.  I’ve sucked my share of guys I wasn’t attracted to, but I don’t think I could stomach sucking Gordon’s dick.  Homeless might be the better choice lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Okiegrad said:

Gordon is so gross.  I’ve sucked my share of guys I wasn’t attracted to, but I don’t think I could stomach sucking Gordon’s dick.  Homeless might be the better choice lol.

Same!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Okiegrad said:

Gordon is so gross.  I’ve sucked my share of guys I wasn’t attracted to, but I don’t think I could stomach sucking Gordon’s dick.  Homeless might be the better choice lol.

Yeah, I've sucked some fucked up dick too. I don't think homeless would be preferable... 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Shadow086 said:

Did you really expect anything else? I didn't. And you know the "best" part? He can blackmail Adam into doing more, and there's nothing Jamie can really do about it.

I mean i did expect it, but it still doesnt take away the sentiment. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Just now, Okiegrad said:

Gordon is so gross.  I’ve sucked my share of guys I wasn’t attracted to, but I don’t think I could stomach sucking Gordon’s dick.  Homeless might be the better choice lol.

He should just bite it off or something. But then Gordon will make sure to ruin Jamie's life if he doesn't get what he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon had some nastiness going on down there either... 🤢

  • Like 1
  • Wow 4
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Even expecting this was going to happen sooner rather than later, this was gross. Adam doesn't know how to use the leverage he already has to keep Gordon in check. Gordon can't just kick him out, he knows too much.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Even expecting this was going to happen sooner rather than later, this was gross. Adam doesn't know how to use the leverage he already has to keep Gordon in check. Gordon can't just kick him out, he knows too much.

Maybe he'll realize it eventually, but I think it was so shocking, he just went with it. Poor dumb kid. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

 I hope for some last second reprieve like a knock at the door by some burnout or something.Or maybe Adam will barf over it before he does it that could get Gordon out of the mood....with Gordon maybe not.

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

 I hope for some last second reprieve like a knock at the door by some burnout or something.Or maybe Adam will barf over it before he does it that could get Gordon out of the mood....with Gordon maybe not.

I'm super sorry, but it happened 😂

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment

Poor Adam, it was always going to happen. Perhaps he'll realise he can blackmail Gordon, as he knows his drug business, but that could backfire and hurt Jamie.

I don't think he'll keep it secret from Jamie for to long.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
48 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Perhaps he'll realise he can blackmail Gordon, as he knows his drug business, but that could backfire and hurt Jamie

Anything Gordon might say would be hearsay without evidence to back it up. Still, blackmail isn't the only angle to play here either.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Anything Gordon might say would be hearsay without evidence to back it up. Still, blackmail isn't the only angle to play here either.

I desperately need everything explained to me 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I really thought this was going to be nice chapter with them taking Harper to the movies then it got ruined! I want you to write me into the story, I'll play the part of a disgruntled junkie that shoots Gordon in his b***s, but remember it will only be playing the part i don't use drugs But want to hurt Gordon.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I really thought this was going to be nice chapter with them taking Harper to the movies then it got ruined! I want you to write me into the story, I'll play the part of a disgruntled junkie that shoots Gordon in his b***s, but remember it will only be playing the part i don't use drugs But want to hurt Gordon.

Gordon will get his. I'm planning on it. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

Gordon will get his. I'm planning on it. 

Sorry I got a bit carried away there and I'm looking forward to Gordon getting what he deserves.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Sorry I got a bit carried away there and I'm looking forward to Gordon getting what he deserves.

Hey don't sweat it they can't arrest you for killing a gay male fiction character

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I hope Jamie is the one to deal with Gordon.

I haven't figured out what will happen to him yet, but something will!!! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

I hope Jamie is the one to deal with Gordon.

I hope Jamie gives Gordon a taste of his own medicine, to see how he likes to be on the receiving end. I think it would be fitting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Shadow086 said:

I hope Jamie gives Gordon a taste of his own medicine, to see how he likes to be on the receiving end. I think it would be fitting.

I can just see it now! Suck my dick Gordo! 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..