Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Concrete - 13. The Guy

Sorry for any of my childish mistakes. I don't live in the real world 😅

A week passed, and Jamie got the hang of alternating his Door Dash deliveries with Gordon’s drug runs. He liked the freedom of being in food delivery and the money of the drugs. With both jobs, he set his own times. He was basically his own boss. He was making cash hand over fist and he was enjoying himself immensely.

He was off the clock now though, and at the DMV with Gordon getting plates.

“We might as well put the car in your name,” Gordon said casually.” You’re the only one who drives it.”

Jamie didn’t disagree. He sat quietly through a round of paperwork, but when they asked for money, he jumped to pay. He felt kind of weird. Gordon was basically giving him the Impala.

“Hey, listen, I need you to do me a favor after you take me home,” Gordon said as they waited for the plates to be made. “I’m almost out of product and my guy says I need to come pick it up.”

“You want me to get it?” Jamie quirked an eyebrow. “But I thought you didn’t want me to know who he was.”

“I’m ready to let you into the circle,” Gordon said. “No more secrets between us. We’re a team.”

“Wow, okay,” Jamie blinked in surprise. “Just tell me where he lives.”

“After we finish this,” Gordon said, and with that, the subject was dropped.

Maybe twenty minutes later, they were pulling into the trailer park. Gordon had Jamie’s phone and was typing in the address.

“He knows your coming today, but I’ll give him a heads up as soon as you leave,” Gordon said, handing the phone back. “Just tell him I sent you. He’ll know what I need.”

“What about the money?”

“Already paid him electronically,” Gordon said coolly. “It’s taken care of. Just pick up the package. It’s going to be a big one.”

“All right.”

Jamie pulled into Gordon’s drive and parked the car. He hadn’t seen Adam yet today and he was curious what he was doing inside. Things between them were still hot and heavy. They enjoyed every second of daylight they spent together and texted each other nightly. Jamie wasn’t sure he was ready to admit it yet, but he was falling for the kid.

“See you soon,” Gordon said as he climbed out of the car. He was smiling and it looked kind of creepy on his face. “But not too soon. I’m going to enjoy my houseguest for a bit.” Still grinning, he shut the door and strutted away.

Jamie’s blood went cold as he watched him go into the house. He’d been joking about ‘his housemate’ for a few days now, but when Jamie asked Adam about it, he’d been evasive. Jamie had a bad feeling about it, but he convinced himself it was just more nasty pictures.

Worried, Jamie sent Adam a quick text, then pulled out of the drive. He figured the sooner he could get back the better, so he focused on his directions app.

At the first red light, Jamie checked his messages.

Yeah. I’m fine, Adam said. What do you mean?

Idk. Gordon just said something weird when I dropped him off. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, Jamie typed out, then the light turned and he switched back to Google.

The guy lived up in North Hill. It wasn’t far, but Jamie wasn’t familiar with the area. He drove using his app and found the place by looking at the mailboxes.

The crack king lived in a beautiful brick house. Jamie pulled in the drive and parked behind a flashy Mercedes. He frowned. This guy was obviously set up. He was jealous… He got out, walked up the pretty little path to the front door, and rang the doorbell.

Jamie looked around the neighborhood as he waited. All the lawns were groomed, and the flowerbeds tended. The houses gleamed with care and the cars in the drives were expensive. This was a nice neighborhood.

The door opened and Jamie turned. A very familiar man stood in the entry.

“T?”

“Hey, Jamie. Long time, no see.”

There was a brief pause, then both men went in for a hug at the same time.

“I missed you, man,” T said.

“Me too,” Jamie said, hugging him tighter.

T was nearly as tall as Jamie, but not quite. He was slim, but he worked out, too. Jamie could feel his muscles. He had the most beautiful caramel skin and dark brown eyes. He was gorgeous.

“So, you’re the guy?” Jamie laughed. “Why didn’t Gordon just tell me?”

“He was going to, but I wanted to tell you myself,” T said. “I know we haven’t talked since you were arrested. I wasn’t sure how you’d react.”

“Well, I’m surprised, is all,” Jamie said. “Last time I saw you, you were still selling weed.”

T looked around shifty-eyed, then gestured for Jamie to come through. “Let’s talk inside.”

“Yeah. All right.”

Jamie stepped into the foyer. The floors were beautiful hardwood, and the walls were painted sky blue. There was artwork and nice furniture at every turn. The inside was just as lush as the outside.

“Great place,” he said. “When did you move out of the hood?”

“You were still in jail, I think?” T led the way into the living room and sat on the couch. Jamie followed his example and sat beside him. “When I learned how to cut up my own shit, I started making serious money.”

“I thought you were making good money with the pot.”

“I was, but this is better,” T said, kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

“That’s great… I guess.”

“It is. When you got arrested, I changed up my whole game.”

Jamie snorted. “To crack?”

“It’s safer this way,” T said. “I don’t have to deal anymore. The dealers come to me.”

“That’s pretty cool.”

T looked at him for a long moment. “I’m sorry I never came to visit you when you were serving time. And I’m sorry I didn’t come when you were out. I figured you were pissed.”

Jamie shook his head. “I don’t blame you, man. I blame myself.”

T clasped his shoulder, then sat up to reach into the drawer on the coffee table. And there it was. A glass pipe, a lighter, and a little baggie of crack cocaine. “Smoke with me?”

“I can’t,” Jamie said at once. “I’m on parole.”

T waved him off, then took out his pipe. “This stuff only lasts three days in your system. Just don’t do it again before you have your piss test.”

Jamie watched his old friend light up. He looked so cool and beautiful; he felt his resolve crumble. “Okay… Pass it over.”

T passed the pipe. It was warm from his hit, and Jamie took it with caution.

“You seriously haven’t tried it yet? This stuff is the shit,” T laughed.

Jamie flashed the lighter and brought the pipe to his lips. Carefully, he inhaled the smoke.

“This reminds me of the first time we smoked a cigarette together,” T laughed. “You were such a pussy.”

Jamie released the smoke in T’s face. “Don’t remind me.”

T snorted with amusement. “So, how’s everything? When Gordon told me you were on board, I was shocked, to be honest.”

“Why? Because I’m such a pussy?” Jamie sneered, then took a second hit and passed the bowl back. “I’m not afraid, T. I’m just being careful.”

“Yeah, but I don’t know if I would have done the same thing in your position,” T said. “I mean, how long until you’re off probation?”

“A little over two months.”

“Shit. And you’re starting to sell now?” T said incredulously. “Why didn’t you just wait until you were off their radar?”

“I’m sick to death of being at my mom’s house,” Jamie said. “I thought if I could make some fast money, I could get a place.”

“Ah, man. I forgot about your mom,” T cringed a little. “How’s she doing?”

“Still a bitch. I wish I didn’t have to live with her.”

T shook his head. “It sucks you and Becky split. Whatever happened to you guys? I heard she moved all the way down to Florida.”

Jamie laughed. The question amused him given his current company. The drug was working its way through his neurons and he just felt… different.

“What’s so funny?” T asked.

Jamie felt a sudden wave of confidence. “She broke up with me when she found out I was gay. Things hadn’t been good between us for a while, but that was the final nail in the coffin.”

T didn’t react like Jamie had expected. He simply lit up the pipe and set it aside.

“What was that?” Jamie asked, sure he’d missed something.

“Nothing. I always knew you were into guys,” T said. “I was confused when you hooked up with Becky, but you guys seemed to do okay, I thought maybe it’d work out for you.”

“Well, it didn’t.”

T smiled sadly. “I guess not.”

Jamie gazed at the man beside him as old, nostalgic memories came to mind. “It was you that did it. Becky found out I was crushing on you and she totally gave up on me.”

T snorted. “Oh God, you had a crush on me?”

Yes.

T laughed again. “Naw, I knew that, too. I’m not stupid, Jamie.”

Jamie blushed a little. “You knew?”

“When you added me to your body of art I knew for sure,” T said, referring to the tribal tattoo Jamie had on his forearm. It stood for their friendship. Eternal and unchanging. Jamie had always valued their relationship, but he’d always wished T could love him back…

“I’ve got a boyfriend now,” he said suddenly. “He’s seventeen and sweet as hell.”

“Oh shit. Where did you meet him?”

“Through Gordon,” Jamie said. “It’s complicated. Adam’s living with Gordon, but he’s dating me.”

“That does sound complicated.”

“Adam’s the other reason I took the job,” Jamie said. “I wanted to keep an eye on him, so I started delivering for Gordon. Seemed like an easy way to stay close.”

“You must really care about him,” T said, his eyes softening.

“I think I love him,” Jamie said honestly, and it was the first time he’d said it out loud. It made him feel weird and floaty. Or maybe that was just the drugs.

“Then you probably do.”

“Ugh!” Jamie fisted his hands in his hair. “Why does my love life have to be so complicated!?”

T patted him on the back. “Mine’s not much better. I’ve got two baby mommas claiming I’m their daddy. And I probably am! I slept with ‘em both, man. Multiple times.”

Jamie’s eyes widened. “You have kids now?”

“More money, more problems,” T laughed. “Naw, I don’t know yet. Neither of them have been born.”

“Wow. You were busy when I was in lockup,” Jamie said dryly.

“I was,” T laughed.

Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt

Jamie sat upright as his phone started buzzing in his back pocket. It was a funny feeling, and he reached for it immediately.

“Hello?”

“Jamie?” Adam said and he sounded panicked. “Where are you right now?”

“You’ll never believe it, but I’m sitting on T’s couch right now,” Jamie said, smiling at his old friend. “He’s Gordon’s drug guy. I had no idea.”

“Yeah. Gordon told me,” Adam said, and he sounded upset for some reason. “He also said he’s sending you back with a bunch of drugs.”

“And?”

“And? I don’t want you to do it! It’s too dangerous!”

“Stop. I’m not going to get pulled over this time,” Jamie said. “That last time was just a terrible freak accident.”

“You didn’t even get a chance to put your plates on yet! Please, just… don’t do this.”

“How else is Gordon going to get his drugs? I’ve got to do this,” Jamie said firmly. “Listen, I’ll be back in thirty minutes.”

“Jamie… no—”

“Bye, baby. See you soon.” Jamie hung up and gave T a look of exasperation. “He’s worried about me.”

“That’s so cute,” T said. “I can’t believe you’re finally coming out of the closet.”

“Well, not completely. Most people don’t even know we’re together,” Jamie said. “Gordon will kill us both when he finds out.”

“Guess I’d better keep my mouth shut, then.”

“You’d better,” Jamie said playfully, then asked the question that had been burning him up since he’d arrived. “How did you and Gordon team up, anyway?”

“We met through our weed guy,” T said casually. “He said he was looking to make some cash, so I initiated him. And now he sells for me.”

“I wonder when he figured out who you were.”

“We talked about it when you got out and moved in with your mom,” T said. “He likes talking about you. I kind of figured he had a thing for you.”

“I think he does,” Jamie said, thinking of the Impala he’d just been gifted. “But he’s into Adam now. They met online.”

“Sounds hella awkward. You’re into some weird stuff, my friend,” T said, then he stood and gestured for Jamie to follow. “Come on. I’ll get you back to your worried boyfriend.”

Jamie followed him out to the garage. A plain cardboard box was on the floor.

“That’s it?”

“It’s not heavy. You can lift it from here,” T said, and Jamie, trying to flex, knelt to pick it up in one swift movement.

“Bullshit. This thing weighs a ton.”

“You’ll manage,” T snorted.

They walked to the Impala together and Jamie put the box in his trunk.

“Let me give you my new number,” T said. “We should keep in touch.”

Jamie took his number. “I might actually text you, so watch out.”

T laughed. “I was hoping you would. Have at it.”

Jamie nodded, then leaned in for a hug. They embraced for a moment, and Jamie felt a warm burst of affection for the other man. He really didn’t mind that T was straight and unavailable. He’d just missed his friend. It was nice to have him back.

He drove home in a haze. He was thinking about T and Adam and Gordon, and he barely paid attention to the road. He made it in one piece though. By two, he was pulling into the trailer park.

Jamie parked the car in Gordon’s drive, then got out to deal with the box. It really was heavy, and luckily, as he approached the porch, the door opened on its own and he was able to walk straight through.

Adam closed the door with a sigh of relief. “Thank God you’re back.”

Jamie set the box down with a laugh. “I told you I would.”

Adam made a face. “When Gordon told me you were with that guy, I knew I needed to call you.”

“That guy?” Jamie folded his arms. “He’s my best friend.”

“Yeah right. The guy who got you arrested,” Adam scoffed then strode to the couch and threw himself on it.

“He didn’t get me arrested,” Jamie said. “My stupid taillight is what did it.”

“Pfft.”

Jamie looked down the hall. “Where’s Gordon?”

“Asleep,” Adam said tightly.

Jamie quirked an eyebrow. “He told me he was going to ‘have some fun with his houseguest’. I texted you to make sure you were safe.”

Adam looked away. “He was just joking with you.”

Jamie’s other eyebrow climbed into his hairline. “Pretty funny joke.”

“Yeah, well, Gordon has a weird sense of humor.”

“So, he went straight to bed? That doesn’t even make sense. He was waiting for me to come back.”

“I don’t know, Jamie,” Adam huffed. “He said he wanted to lay down. I didn’t argue with him.”

“All right, all right, cool it,” Jamie said, then he took a seat next to Adam. He looked over his shoulder once more, saw the coast was clear, then he reached for Adam’s hand. “I’ve got to tell you something.”

Adam looked frightened. “What?”

“I just smoked some crack,” Jamie said. “At T’s house.”

Adam’s eyes slowly got bigger. “But what about your drug test next week?”

“Relax. T says it only lasts three days in your system,” Jamie said. “I just wanted to tell you because I don’t want there to be secrets between us. I have to lie to everyone else, but not you.”

Adam shifted in his seat. “That’s a nice idea.”

“It is,” Jamie said agreeably. “And the crack’s not bad either. It made for an interesting conversation.”

Adam started to look a little curious. “Is it like weed? Do you feel invincible?”

“Fuck yes,” Jamie said. “I don’t even remember driving home. Nobody could touch me.”

“Well, you aren’t invincible,” Adam said, and he sounded almost apologetic. “You’ve got to be more careful.”

“I’ve only got two more months of this shit,” Jamie said. “They aren’t going to get me.”

Adam searched Jamie’s eyes. His own dark gaze full of worry and concern. “I love you, Jamie… Please, just don’t do anything crazy.”

Taking a deep breath, Jamie just said it. “I love you, too, Adam. I won’t do anything too crazy. Just crazy enough…”

Adam’s lips slowly turned into a smile. Jamie knew he was going to try to talk about it, so he leaned in for a kiss, hoping to silence the boy.

Their lips came together, and Jamie plunged his tongue into Adam’s hot mouth. Instantly, his cock perked up with interest and he pushed against Adam until he fell back on the couch. He broke the kiss and climbed on top of the boy, then eagerly resumed their make out session from the top.

Below him, Adam withered with pleasure. He arched into Jamie’s body and moaned into his mouth. He was hard, too, Jamie could feel it against his belly and he ground against it, quickly finding a rhythm

For several long moments, they kissed frantically and dry humped like children. They tried to keep it down but the combination of their lips smacking and Adam’s repeated moaning was making an awful lot of noise.

Jamie groaned as he rubbed his cock against Adam’s inner thigh over and over. He was thinking about tearing Adam’s jeans down and entering him for real, but he knew there wasn’t any time for that. There was never enough time.

Suddenly, Adam stiffened below him and let out a howl of pleasure as he came in his pants. It was so loud and guttural, Jamie toppled over the edge right behind him. He ripped his mouth away from Adam’s and buried his face in his throat. He cried out as his semen was wrenched from his body. It happened so quickly, it was almost painful.

When it was finished, they looked into each other’s eyes, their breathing heavy.

“We’ve got to do this for real some time,” Adam said finally. “Like in a bed.”

“I know. I want to fuck you, Adam.”

Slowly, Adam smiled. “I would like that.”

“I know you would,” Jamie said, then he dipped his head and kissed Adam tenderly.

Before they were interrupted, the boys separated and straightened their clothing. Both of them had stains on the front of their jeans, and Jamie awkwardly mentioned he should go home for another pair.

“Why don’t you pick up Harper at the bus stop while you’re at it,” Adam said. “Gordon will be awake by the time you get back, so you could probably go out and make some money.”

“You’re just bored, and you want to play with my kid,” Jamie snorted. “Sure, why not. I’m not going to turn down money.”

“How’s the stash looking, by the way?”

“Pretty decent,” Jamie said. “I’ll start looking for a place soon enough.”

“Sooner rather than later please.”

“Gotcha.”

They shared one last kiss before Jamie went. It was a toe-curling experience. Adam was really learning how to use his tongue, and Jamie was very much enjoying their practice sessions.

With a bounce in his step, Jamie left the trailer.

Copyright © 2021 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

God, Jamie is dumb. Three days will likely leave a clear sample, but hair follicle tests are far more reliable and becoming preferred. Not to even get into the addiction issue. After seeing what it does to people, why would you want to do the crap?

Putting the car in Jaime's name would be more complicated than depicted. The title would need to be transferred to get a tag in his name.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Jamie's an idiot, Gordon will set him up, if he's not careful. Adam and Jamie's relationship is progressing nicely, they still need to be careful whilst Adam is living at Gordon's and Jamie is delivering his drugs.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

Yeah I had a feeling it was more complicated than that. I apologize 😂

So maybe it's not really in Jamie's name after all, and Gordon can still be tied to it if something bad happens. 😋

  • Like 5
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Shadow086 said:

So maybe it's not really in Jamie's name after all, and Gordon can still be tied to it if something bad happens. 😋

I was just imagining Jamie taking the car, is all. They'll be leaving the trailer park soon for the next adventure 😁

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drpaladin said:

Frankly, if it was up to me, Gordon's future would involve a close relationship with concrete.

Well with the story being titled Concrete, we can hope that is what Gordon is buried under. Especially as Jamie is gonna go mad when he finds out what Gordon has been getting Adam to do.

  • Like 3
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
46 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

Yeah I had a feeling it was more complicated than that. I apologize 😂

These are some really dumb drug dealers you've got. Gordon puts the money in the bank, he has no way of showing he made it legitimately, and then he pays for his drug shipment electronically.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

These are some really dumb drug dealers you've got. Gordon puts the money in the bank, he has no way of showing he made it legitimately, and then he pays for his drug shipment electronically.

Hahaha! I'm the dumb one. I guess I didn't even think about that. Fuck. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

These are some really dumb drug dealers you've got. Gordon puts the money in the bank, he has no way of showing he made it legitimately, and then he pays for his drug shipment electronically.

Damnit. I want to take this out now! Everyone forget I said that! 😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

The mistakes here are endless not only taking the crack but just taking T at his word that it only stays in your system for three days I would research that first before doing anything of course I would not do that stuff in the first place.Jamie takes the blame for getting caught before but it still doesn't change the fact T ignored him since that time,He then drives back in the car with product in the trunk and and crack and under the influence and afterwards makes out with his underage BF  where Gordon is nearby. Anymore risky moves to make?I think Adam and Harper are more mature than Jamie.After reading what @drpaladin wrote who's more dumb Gordon or Jamie?

The author said they'll be leaving the trailer park soon we'll get the details soon.Will it be their own place or T's house.Either way I see Gordo getting pissed and will try try to set them up in getting caught

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

Damnit. I want to take this out now! Everyone forget I said that! 😂😂😂

Hey if you want a do-over chapter cool we grade on a curve.Forget what you said? We can do that, So what happened after they got back from the movies?

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

He then drives back in the car with product in the trunk and and crack and under the influence and afterwards makes out with his underage BF  where Gordon is nearby. Anymore risky moves to make?I think Adam and Harper are more mature than Jamie.After reading what @drpaladin wrote who's more dumb Gordon or Jamie?

This made me laugh. 😂😂😂 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Hey if you want a do-over chapter cool we grade on a curve.Forget what you said? We can do that, So what happened after they got back from the movies?

I love you for saying that, but I'm probably just going to keep going forward 👍👍👍

I see it all working out in my weird planning brain. 

If I get my way, the story will take a sharp turn to the right coming up. 

Edited by mastershakeme
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..