Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 11. Mon, Tues: Kayden

“Here’s a good one.” Ian showed Kayden his phone. “The Student National Medical Association. It’s for minority students in premed.”

“Dad will love that,” Kayden said. They’d just come home from school and were sitting in the living room, pouring over the Stanford student associations on Ian’s phone. Audrey was adamant about getting into the French club, but Kayden and Ian had plans of their own.

“I hope so. I really need to get some face time with Jasmine if this is going to work,” Ian said somberly. “She doesn’t understand why our parents are so strict.”

“I thought you said she was Korean?”

“She is, but she’s like third generation.” Ian pushed his fingers through his hair. He was letting it get long in the front, and it fell fashionably over his eyes. “Her parents don’t have the same restrictions ours do.”

“Well…what about Audrey?”

“What about Audrey?” Ian laughed. “Maybe she broke up with Mitch, but that guy’s a maniac. She’s totally off limits.”

Kayden pouted. “I thought you scared him off today.”

“I waved my phone in his face and said I’d call Audrey’s dad. Big deal.”

“Audrey was glad you were there.”

“She doesn’t have anybody to stand up for her, Kayden. Are you going to do it?”

Kayden slowly shook his head. “I don’t know why Audrey hates Trent so much. He’s been defending her for the most part. He doesn’t agree with the breakup, but he doesn’t support the thing with Mateo either.”

“That’s water under the bridge.” Ian made a face. “Audrey needs to forget about him.”

“She’s trying.”

Ian put his phone away with a sigh. “I’ve got a lot of homework to do. I should go upstairs and get started.”

Kayden nodded. “I need to call Trent, so we can study before mom comes home.”

“I can hear the two of you through the wall.” Ian smiled at him, and Kayden blushed. “When you aren’t having phone sex, you guys really do study a lot. I’m impressed.”

“Trent’s on academic probation,” Kayden said softly. “If he doesn’t get his grades up, he’s going to get kicked out of school.”

Ian pursed his lips. “It’s a shame he had to let it get that bad before he decided to take action.”

“I don’t think he was going to do anything different until we met,” Kayden said. “I won’t take all the credit, but it’s a good thing we started studying.”

“You should take all the credit,” Ian said smugly. “He’s useless without you.”

“Yeah,” Kayden said moonily. “I’m gonna go call him.”

“Have fun.” Ian snickered.

Upstairs, Kayden threw himself on his bed and pulled up the contacts on his phone. Trent’s name was starred at the top of the list, with Audrey, Ian, and then Mom below it. Kayden thought about the random text message earlier in writing, and curious, he pulled up the Mom contact and entered the messaging app.

All traces of the earlier conversation were gone. Trent must have deleted everything.

Feeling guilty, Kayden backed out and tapped Trent’s name. He hit dial, thinking they’d do a quick review on Algebra before moving onto psych, but the phone rang and rang, and Kayden frowned when a generic voicemail picked up. “Trent? I was just calling so we could study,” he said. “Call me.”

Kayden hung up and stared at his phone. Trent would call him back any minute. They always talked after class. But he waited and waited some more in silence and the phone didn’t ring.

He finally rolled off the bed and sorted through his backpack. He had an assignment for Biological Foundations, and he figured he’d get started while he waited for the older boy. Maybe he was talking with his mom, maybe he was dealing with Mitch, but maybe…maybe he was sleeping around again…

Kayden tried to put the thought out of his mind and got started on his homework.

***

“A demerit?” Mark asked in an icy voice over the dinner table. They were having Kimchi again, and Emma’s food was untouched. “How did you get a demerit?”

“I got caught talking during class,” Emma drawled. “But it’s not fair, I was only asking Kelly what page we were on.”

“You shouldn’t be talking for any reason during class,” Mark snapped. “You should be paying close attention to every word your instructor says.”

“I know.” Emma hung her head, but Kayden could still see her smiling. “Sorry dad.”

“You’re grounded until Thanksgiving break,” Mark growled. “That means nothing but classes and after-school lessons.”

Emma poked her fermented cabbage with her fork. “That’ll really put a damper on my social life.”

Mark pressed his lips into a thin line.

“Emma,” Cho hissed. “Respect your father.”

“Do I have to?”

Mark slammed a fist on the table and the plates rattled. “Go to your room.”

“I just need you to sign the demerit for my teacher.”

“I’m not signing anything until I’ve talked to her first,” Mark growled. “Now get to your room, you disgraceful child.”

“Fine by me.” Emma got up with a huff. “I hate Kimchi.”

Mark watched his youngest with narrowed eyes as she stormed from the room. The table was silent in Emma’s wake. Slowly, Cho lifted her cup of tea and took a sip. Mark took another bite of his food, and Kayden nervously followed his parents’ example and forced himself to resume his dinner.

“Father, there’s something I wanted to ask you,” Ian spoke up.

“What?” Mark grunted around his mouthful.

“There’s a club I heard about that I think Kayden and I would really benefit from attending.”

“What club?” Mark’s expression was pinched with anger. “It sounds like a waste of time.”

“It’s called the Student National Medical Association. It’s a group supporting the advances of minority students in the medical field. I heard it’s excellent at producing socially conscious physicians.”

Mark paused with another forkful of food halfway to his mouth. “Yes. I remember the SNMA from my own student years.”

“Oh, were you in the association?” Ian faltered. “You never mentioned it.”

“No. I didn’t have the time,” Mark said stiffly. “I worked at a restaurant after school and I took as many shifts as I could.”

“But we have the time,” Ian said. “And we’d like to go. It meets once a week. Every Wednesday after class.”

Mark took another bite of Kimchi. “How long is it?”

“Its from three to five,” Ian said. “And Audrey’s interested in the French club that meets at the same time, so she’ll have something to do, as well.”

Mark paused to take a drink from his glass of water. He set it back on the table precisely, then gave Ian a stern look. “If you’re making this up to get out of the house…”

“No, father. This is about school,” Ian said adamantly. “But I was hoping to ask you about going out again this weekend.”

“I’ll think about it,” Mark grumbled. “But you may join this organization if it won’t interfere with your studies.”

“It won’t,” Ian said firmly, then cut a glance in Kayden’s direction. “Right, Kay?”

“R-right.”

“And I want you home as soon as it’s over, so you can get started on your homework,” Mark said. “Your mother should be home by five, so let’s say your curfew is a quarter after.”

“Alright…”

Mark shoveled the last few bites of his food into his mouth, then pushed his chair back with a grimace. “Cho? Where are those damned antacids?” he asked in Korean.

“In the medicine cabinet, dear.”

Mark got up and lumbered into the master bedroom. Kayden stopped forcing himself to eat the moment he was gone.

“I’m finished, mom,” he murmured softly.

“Put your plate by the sink,” Cho said kindly. “I’ll clear it off for you.”

“Thank you.”

Kayden took his plate to the kitchen, then started for the stairs. He wanted to tell Trent the good news. He’d immersed himself in homework after the failed phone call, but he figured it’d been long enough to try again.

“Wait up,” Ian called as Kayden stepped into the hallway. He took Kayden’s arm and drew him toward the stairs. “That went better than I thought,” he said under his breath.

“Yeah. Except for poor Emma.”

Ian waved him off. “She knows what she’s getting into.”

Kayden shrugged uncomfortably.

Ian pulled him aside once they were on the second-floor landing. “You know you have to be back on campus by five, right, so we can be home in time.”

“I heard,” Kayden murmured.

Ian smiled tightly. “Sorry I’m pestering you. I just don’t want to mess this up. I can’t believe dad’s letting us actually do something outside the house.”

“It’s because you’re asking,” Kayden pointed out. “Dad trusts you.”

Ian drew himself up. “Well, I’m taking my responsibility seriously now. I’ll get us out of the house this weekend again, too.”

“But what about Audrey?” Kayden pouted. “I can’t go without her. It wouldn’t make any sense.”

“Oh yeah, she said she wanted to stay in.” Ian ruffled a hand through his hair. “Well, I’ll think of some excuse to get you to tag along.”

“Gee, thanks.” Kayden laughed.

“Don’t mention it.”

The brother’s beamed at each other.

“I’m sure you’ve gotta run and call Trent,” Ian said snidely.

“I’m going to text him at least. I couldn’t get him to pick up earlier.”

“Hmm.”

“Yeah,” Kayden said awkwardly. “I got this weird call from his mom today. He must be dealing with her.”

“Well, I’m going to call Jasmine real quick,” Ian said. “She’ll be stoked. We’re going to grab a late lunch off-campus, then go for a walk.”

“Sounds nice.”

“And what are you doing?” Ian smirked at him. “Something with butt plugs?” Kayden blushed profusely and Ian turned for his room with a laugh. “I can’t even imagine something going up my butt.”

Kayden waited until Ian’s door shut, then he stepped into his own room and sat primly on the edge of his bed. He pulled his phone out from under his pillow and cradled it in the palm of his hand. Trent still hadn’t called him back. There were no notifications, and that made his heart long for the other boy with an intensity that scared him.

He pulled up the messaging app and typed up a text. Hey. Where are you? My dad said we can stay after school on Wednesday.

Kayden held his phone in a death grip as he waited and waited for a reply. The Kimchi started to spoil in his belly, and he felt ill. After twenty minutes of waiting, he backed out of Trent’s messages and went back to Mom. He had a sneaking feeling Trent was up to no good, and he wanted to check if he was right. With his heart in his throat, he texted a message to Trent’s mother.

Hi. It’s Kayden again. Trent’s friend.

There was a two-minute pause and Kayden worried his lip. This had been a bad idea, and he was starting to panic when his phone buzzed in his hand.

Why do you have Trent’s phone?

Kayden nervously licked his lips, then sent a rapid reply. He’s just loaning it to me because mine broke.

But I thought he was borrowing yours.

I don’t have a phone anymore. Mine fell in the pool.

Are you one of his roommates?

No. I live off-campus with my parents.

There was another long pause, then, Why are you messaging me?

Kayden hesitated, but he didn’t back down. Do you know where Trent is? I was wondering if you talked to him recently.

Earlier this afternoon, Trent’s mom texted. But that was hours ago, and I have no idea where he’d be.

Oh. Okay. Kayden pouted. I’m sorry to bother you. He set the phone aside, then looked gloomily out the window. The sun was an orange ball on the horizon. It was getting late, but the sun had yet to set. He had nothing else to do. No more homework. And all he could do was wonder if Trent was cheating on him. Why else wouldn’t he answer his phone? He was probably busy with somebody else…

The phone buzzed with another message and Kayden turned his gaze to it in a heartbeat, hoping against everything that it was Trent. When he picked it up, however, he realized it was another message from Trent’s mother.

I’m Diana. It’s nice to meet you. Unofficially.

Nice to meet you too, Kayden said back, but he was sad. He wished it was Trent.

How long have you known my son?

Not long. Kayden wondered how honest he should be. I’m his tutor. I’m helping him with his classwork.

Trent used to cheat a lot when he was in grade school. He got caught more than once, Diana said. He’s always struggled with his grades.

I know. He told me.

So, are you really helping Trent with his classwork or are you just doing it for him?

I’m helping him study. He just passed his Algebra quiz with flying colors. Kayden smiled gently. I encouraged him to start going to a study group with Mitch. And he’s studying with Vince after school. He’s doing a lot better.

I know Vince and Mitch, Diana said. They’re his roommates.

Yes.

Where did you meet Trent?

We have class together. And Mitch is…was dating my best friend.

Those boys go through girls like wildfire.

Yeah.

You were wondering where Trent was? Diana asked and then added before Kayden could reply, If he’s unreachable, I’d assume he was with a girl.

Kayden stiffened. I figured as much.

He loves to sleep around. It’s been a favorite past-time of his since he was a teenager.

He mentioned something like that, Kayden said awkwardly.

So, he loaned you his phone, you’re helping him study, and he’s telling you about his past. Sounds like you two are close.

Kayden painfully bit his lip as he debated what to say. We’re friends.

Trent doesn’t have many friends, Diana said. He treats Mitch and Logan like servants. And Vince is only living with them because his dad has a job lined up for Trent after graduation.

Well, we’re just friends, Kayden texted back.

Right.

Can you do me a small favor? Can you not mention to Trent that I texted you? Kayden asked quickly. He felt cornered and he wished he could back out of the conversation, but he was compelled to end it now that it had started. He just wanted to hurry up and delete all the messages so he could pretend it had never happened. I was just wondering where Trent might be. We were supposed to study tonight.

Maybe he’s just avoiding you, Diana said helpfully. My son isn’t a fan of studying.

Maybe.

Well, your secret’s safe with me. I won’t tell him you called.

Thanks, Kayden said, then, I have to go.

It was nice talking to you Kayden. Have a good night.

You too.

Kayden quickly deleted all the messages and exited out of the app. He tossed the phone away from him in disgust and got up to take a shower. He didn’t feel guilty anymore. Just as he’d suspected, Trent was with another girl. He fumed the rest of the night.

***

When Kayden woke up the next morning, the first thing he did was check his phone. There was a message from Trent, and his heart raced with excitement.

Sorry I missed your text, baby. I passed out at Seth’s watching the game.

Kayden brushed his hair behind his ears and sat up to type a reply. But I called you right after school to study. Did you miss that too?

There was a brief pause, then, I didn’t notice you’d called. I must have been talking to my mom. I called her after we split in the parking lot.

Oh okay. Kayden caressed his phone as he imagined the other boy, drowsy-eyed and yawning, lazing in bed. What are you doing now?

Texting you. I don’t have class before psych. I’ll see you first thing.

Kayden smiled gently. I wish we could have talked last night. I miss you.

Aww. I’ll see you in lecture and then we’ll fuck in the bathroom. How’s that?

Kayden tingled all over with anticipation. Looking forward to it.

I know you are. You’re such a slut.

I’m your slut, Kayden texted back. I love you, Trent.

Me too.

Kayden rolled out of bed and got ready in a cheerful mood. He decided to wear a t-shirt today, and though he felt exposed in it, the short sleeves fit his sunny mood.

***

Later in Chemistry, the whole class was working together to determine the half-life of the barium-137m radioisotope. Each group was responsible for their own readings on a data table, then everyone would compile their findings. Duncan was working with the scaler and a Geiger-Müller tube to find the values, while Kayden filled out their worksheet.

“That’s a lot of numbers,” Duncan said as he watched Kayden copy down their readings in the data table. “My new internship involves lots of numbers, too. Filling out charts, drawing graphs…” He shivered dramatically. “I’m glad it’s only until next semester. I hate it already.”

“We’re done with the individual part,” Kayden said as he finished writing. “Now we’ve got to get the half-lives from the other groups and find the central tendency and the dispersion.”

“More equations, right?” Duncan made a face. “I hate math.”

Kayden smiled gently. “So does my boyfriend.” Then, tensed up as he realized he’d just referred to Trent as his partner.

“That’s cute. I’ll bet he loves having you around when it comes to homework.”

“Oh yes,” Kayden said awkwardly. “I help him all the time.”

Duncan smirked. “My girlfriend helps me, too, sometimes. But she can’t help me at work. I’m all on my own.”

“Trent wants to be a sports agent, so he’s convinced he won’t need any math in his career,” Kayden said slowly. “But I think even he’ll have to work with numbers at some point.”

“Trent?” Duncan’s eyebrows rose into his hairline. “You’re with Trent Hudson?”

Kayden looked into Duncan’s dark eyes. “Yes?”

“I know that guy,” Duncan laughed. “I’ve partied with him a few times.”

Kayden chewed his bottom lip.

“He’s your boyfriend? I didn’t know he was gay.”

“He’s not, but…” Kayden hesitated. “We just started going out.”

“The director’s kid? The famous guy, right?” Duncan snickered. “That’s hilarious. I can’t imagine him taking it up the ass.”

“H-he doesn’t.” Kayden’s face turned bright red and Duncan laughed.

Suddenly, a notebook fell onto the table between Kayden’s and Duncan’s places. Kayden looked up uncertainly and met Jacob’s green eyes.

“I saw you just finished. I thought we should compare data.”

Kayden blinked at him owlishly.

“What did you get for the half-life?” Jacob asked.

“Here.” Kayden slid his worksheet closer. “It’s all there.”

Jacob glanced at the paper, then leaned casually against the table. “So, how’s things with you and Trent?”

“Fine,” Kayden whispered.

“I just saw him tagged in a new Instagram post last night,” Jacob said cheerfully. “He was at a game night party.”

“I know,” Kayden said shortly. “He told me.”

“Did he tell you he had his tongue in a girl’s mouth half the night? Every single picture was of him making out with her.”

Kayden slowly shook his head.

“I can show you if you’d like.” Jacob pulled his phone out of his pocket, then messed with it for a moment. He set it on the table and spun it around, so it faced Kayden, and sure enough, Trent’s lips were locked with an unknown female. She had long brown hair in luscious curls, and a pink sorority shirt stretched across her chest. Kayden pulled away in an instant, revolted.

Jacob chuckled. “What did I tell you?”

Duncan folded his arms and gazed uneasily at the green-eyed boy. “Are you trying to ruin his relationship? What the fuck, dude?”

“Have a look for yourself.” Jacob gestured at his phone and Duncan leaned over to look.

“That’s Trent Hudson alright,” he murmured. “And Maggie Callahan, the head at Chi Omega. I’ve seen her tons of times. She’s hot.

Kayden squirmed in his seat. “Okay! Thanks for showing me, Jacob.”

“The truth hurts,” Jacob said with a gleam in his eye. “I don’t know what kind of relationship you guys have, but it’s obviously not exclusive.”

Kayden avoided his eyes.

Jacob copied down his data, then handed the worksheet to Kayden. “Want to see mine?”

Kayden nodded unhappily, then used his pencil to jot Jacob’s readings into his data table.

“Let’s talk after this,” Jacob said as Kayden finished. “I’ll walk you to lecture.”

“Trent’s in my next class,” Kayden murmured.

“Well, I won’t go inside, then.” Jacob gently took back his worksheet. “I just want to talk. I won’t pressure you into anything you aren’t comfortable with.”

Kayden sighed heavily. “Okay.”

“Alright then.” Jacob beamed. “See you after class.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Duncan asked as Jacob went to the next table. People were migrating around the room, exchanging data, and Kayden wondered if he should get up. “He says he only wants to talk, but he’ll probably get the wrong idea if you do.”

“I don’t know,” Kayden murmured. “But I’m not happy with Trent right now.”

“He certainly gets around,” Duncan snorted. “It’s a known fact.”

Kayden cringed. “It upsets me, but he does it anyway. It’s not fair.”

“That sucks.”

“Yeah. It does.”

Duncan sighed, then grabbed their worksheet off the table. “Well, I’d better get to the other groups.”

Kayden blinked in surprise. “W-would you?”

“Sure. I can tell you need a minute.” Duncan gave him a lopsided grin, then pushed back his chair. “I might be straight, but I’m not totally heartless.”

Kayden smiled faintly. “Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it.”

Kayden sat by himself while Duncan left to copy down the other groups’ data. He’d known Trent had been cheating last night. The texts he’d sent this morning had been to cover his tracks…Kayden folded his arms on the desk and buried his face in them. He wanted to cry; he was so frustrated.

When Duncan came back to the table, he was quiet, and Kayden was able to pull himself together in the silence. He sat up and wiped his eyes. “Okay. We have to find the central tendency for all the half-lives you just collected,” he said gloomily. “To do that, we add the numbers together, then divide.”

“Kayden? Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me again last night. I’ve never been better.”

Duncan’s lips twitched upward in amusement. “Sorry I asked.”

“Let’s just try to finish this. Maybe I won’t have to walk to class with Jake if we hurry.”

“Just tell him to fuck off,” Duncan sneered. “I would.”

“I can’t do that,” Kayden whined. “And even if I could, he wouldn’t listen.”

Duncan shrugged. “Whatever. I’ve got to run as soon as class is over to get to my internship. My girlfriend’s picking me up again.”

“I so wish I had my own car,” Kayden mused.

“Me too.”

They finished class with another round of calculations. Duncan watched over Kayden’s shoulder as he filled in the last part of their data table.

“I’m so glad you switched partners,” he murmured. “I don’t know what I’d be doing right now without you.”

Kayden didn’t say anything. He just wanted to get to psych, so he could confront Trent.

“Thanks for being so smart,” Duncan said cheerfully.

“You’re welcome.”

The rest of the class was finishing up around them as Kayden completed the last blank space. He glanced nervously across the aisle and saw Jacob packing up his things with a satisfied grin and he sighed. He hadn’t finished early enough. There would be no escaping this ‘walk’.

“Lemme turn that in for you,” Duncan said as he took the worksheet from Kayden’s side of the table and stood up. “It’s the least I can do. I didn’t really do much today.”

“Its fine.”

“I’ve gotta run.” Duncan shouldered his bag. “You know, work.”

“Yes of course.” Kayden started to put his things away. “You shouldn’t keep your girlfriend waiting.”

Duncan hesitated. “If Jacob tries anything on you, knee him in the balls. I did that to him a week back. He hasn’t looked at me the same since.”

“Okay.”

“See you Thursday.”

Duncan wandered away and left Kayden to his lonesome. He finished packing his bag and was about to stand when Jacob stopped over him with a dashing grin.

“Ready to go?”

“I-I guess.” Kayden stood up uneasily and stepped around the table. Jacob’s eyes shone with excitement, and it made Kayden extremely uncomfortable. He scurried for the door.

“I haven’t talked to you in what feels like weeks,” Jacob said as he strode after Kayden and out of the room. “Not really, anyway.”

“Yeah, w-well you were awfully pushy about that date,” Kayden muttered. “We could have tried to be friends, but you insisted.”

Jacob pushed his hair back with a sigh. “I’m sure Duncan’s already told you that I have issues with backing down.”

“H-he mentioned it.”

“When I see somebody I like, I go for him,” Jacob said adamantly. “It’s like being on the field. When I see the ball, I go for it full throttle. Nobody can stop me.”

“B-but I’m not a football,” Kayden said as they reached the doors. “I’m a person with thoughts and desires of my own.”

Jacob chuckled and stepped ahead, so he could open the door. “I know that, Kayden. I apologize. It was a bad analogy.”

They walked along the path for a moment in silence. It was another beautiful day. The sky was blue, the sun was out, and birds sang overhead. A pair of bicyclists cut in front of them and Kayden and Jacob slowed to let them pass. When Jacob’s hand brushed Kayden’s by mistake, he jumped a foot in the air in response.

“Sorry,” Jacob laughed. “I didn’t mean to touch your hand.”

Kayden pulled his hand away uncomfortably.

“So, what exactly are you doing with Trent?” Jacob asked. “Why does he get to sleep around, no-strings-attached?”

“Because he has a higher sex drive than me,” Kayden grumbled. “And I can’t always be there to please him.”

Jacob blinked in amazement. “D-did he already take your virginity?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Kayden smiled serenely.

“I hope your using protection,” Jacob choked. “With all the crazy things he gets up too.”

Kayden firmly shook his head. “This really is none of your business. What Trent and I do together is between us.”

“I’m just concerned about you, okay?” Jacob murmured, and Kayden glanced at him shyly. “I really like you and I wanted to take you on a date, but you totally snubbed me. I’m hurt.”

“I know,” Kayden whispered. “I’m sorry.”

“And I’m confused why you’re going for him instead. Maybe Trent’s attractive, and has a nice body, but I’m not bad looking either, so I’ve been told,” Jacob said awkwardly.

“You’re not. But that’s not the reason I’m with Trent.”

“Why then?” Jacob pressed. “It’s been killing me ever since I found out. I saw that post on Instagram last night and immediately felt sick. He’s not being fair to you, Kayden.”

“I know he’s not.” Kayden smoothed a hand over his face. “But…I love him.”

“You love him?”

“He’s rude, and dangerous and impulsive, but passionate all at the same time,” Kayden said. “He makes love with this incredible fire that makes me melt every time. And his eyes…he’s got the most beautiful eyes churning with intelligence and wit. He’s got everyone fooled. He isn’t stupid. He’s cunning.”

“Wow, sounds like you should start a fan club.”

“Why would I want to round up all of his fans?” Kayden scoffed. “That’d be bad for me.”

“I guess it would.” Cypress Hall was just ahead, and Jacob looked dispassionately toward the building. “I still think I would be a better match for you, if you’d only give me the chance. I can do just about anything Trent can.”

“Yeah, but you’re not him,” Kayden said awkwardly. “Besides the cheating, I love everything else about Trent. Even his flaws, and he has a lot of them.”

Jacob sighed as they stopped in front of the main entrance. “I guess all I can do is wish you luck, then. I don’t approve, but I wish you the best, Kayden Lee.”

Kayden smiled sweetly up at Jacob. “Do you think we could try to be friends? It’s been hard avoiding you when we have two core classes together.”

Jacob nodded. “We can be friends.”

“Great.” Kayden backed toward the doors. “Thanks for walking me.”

“You’re more than welcome.” Jacob stuck his hands in his pockets. “Can I sit with you tomorrow in lecture?”

“Sure.”

Jacob smiled widely. “See you around, Kayden.”

“See you.”

The other boy strode away, and Kayden watched him go with a sense of relief. He would much rather have Jacob as a friend. Dodging him had been difficult. He went inside with a smile on his face, only to run straight into Trent.

“T-T-Trent!”

Trent narrowed his eyes to slits. “Who were you just talking to?”

“N-nobody.”

“The two of you looked awfully cozy.”

“N-n-no we weren’t!”

Trent grabbed his arm and pulled him across the room. The study nook outside the lecture hall was sparsely populated, and people looked at them as they flew for the bathroom. Audrey was nowhere in sight, but Kayden had a feeling she was waiting inside.

The bathroom was thankfully empty, and Trent marched Kayden to the stall in the back. “Who was that boy?” He asked gruffly as he shut the door behind them and locked it for good measure. “Are you seeing someone else?”

“No! He’s just a classmate,” Kayden whined. “H-he was just walking me to lecture.”

Trent’s jaw firmed, then he spun Kayden around and ripped his pants down. “You’re lying to me.”

Smack!

“Oww!” Kayden cried out as Trent slapped his tender little buttcheek. “I’m not!”

Smack! Smack!

Kayden fell over the toilet and grabbed the rim as he was repeatedly spanked. “Trent…nooo!

Smack! Smack! Smack!

“Maybe I wasn’t clear, but you’re not allowed to see anyone else while we’re together,” Trent growled in his ear. “I will punish you if you mess around.”

Smack! Smack!

“Trent! I’m not…oww! I’m not messing around!”

“Then tell me the truth because I don’t believe you. Who was that guy?”

Kayden’s ass stung with the pain. He grit his teeth. “H-he likes me…but I already turned him down! I told him I loved you!”

What’s his name?” Trent hissed.

“J-Jacob!”

Trent grabbed Kayden’s firm, red buttcheek with his large hand and squeezed. “I’m going to wring that little shit’s neck.”

“Please, no!” Kayden cried. “He just agreed to be friends! He hasn’t done anything wrong!”

“The way he was looking at you was wrong.” Trent unzipped his fly, then spat in his hand. “His eyes were all over you and I don’t like it.” He parted Kayden’s flaming cheeks and rubbed his fleshy cockhead against his pucker. “You obviously need more dick. Let me give you what you need, baby.”

Kayden groaned as Trent pushed inside. His entire backside throbbed with pain; his asshole stung from the stretching, and his buttcheeks were burning, but his little penis perked up with interest as Trent slid deeper and touched his prostate. He braced himself against the toilet and pushed back to ease his entrance.

“Your ass is mine, Kayden,” Trent grunted as he bottomed out and his balls slapped into Kayden’s. “If I find out you’ve let someone else sample the flavors, I’ll kill him, then fuck you until you can’t stand up.

Kayden groaned as Trent began to drive into him. His anus clenched down tight around Trent’s shaft and he held onto the toilet with a white-knuckled grip. “Trentoooooh!

Trent’s hips smashed into Kayden’s soft, abused asscheeks as he worked up to a quick, aggressive pace. He held Kayden in place, his fingers digging into his pliable flesh as he fucked him.

Kayden groaned as Trent battered his prostate with regularity. He was being repeatedly forced into the wall and his penis bobbed against his belly with the powerful thrusts, hard and leaking. Within moments, Kayden’s arms started to tremble from the strain of supporting his body weight. He moaned over the sound of their hips slapping together.

Trent pressed himself against Kayden’s back and reached around for his erection. He held him up with one arm as he began to stroke his cock. “It won’t be long before I come inside you,” he grunted against the back of Kayden’s neck. “Relax, sweet cheeks.”

Kayden moaned in relief as he was supported, and the sound deepened as Trent continued to pleasure his erect cock. He shut his eyes and dropped his head between his arms as Trent rammed into his body from behind over and over. The lubrication wasn’t great, and Kayden’s tender little pucker was pulled along with Trent’s sticky shaft. The feeling was intense.

“Your ass is burning.” Trent stroked Kayden’s butt cheek with gentle fingers. “How’s it feel?”

“It hurts.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Kayden whimpered as Trent spanked him again. The sound was incredibly loud in the empty room. It bounced off the tiles and reverberated indecently. The pain made Kayden’s eyes water, but his cock was rock hard in Trent’s hand.

Trent plowed into his body with a vengeance. His big dick stretched Kayden deliciously and he seemed to get deeper with each thrust. His cockhead touched virgin flesh as he growled into Kayden’s ear. “I love you, Kayden.”

“I love you, too!”

Trent let go of Kayden’s erection and grabbed both his hips. “Oh…god.” He fucked Kayden erratically for a few moments more, then came explosively with a gasp. His body trembled in the aftershocks and he rested his head in the space between Kayden’s shoulder blades and wrapped his arms around him in a warm embrace. “Fuck…

Kayden was still hard, and he moaned in desperation. He let go of the toilet to finish himself off. It didn’t take much; his penis was hard and dripping precome. He fisted himself and pulled the stiff shaft once, twice, three times, and then, with a cry he spurted into the water below.

Trent’s laugh rumbled through his chest. He nuzzled the back of Kayden’s neck and laid a warm kiss on his soft skin. “I vote for skipping class.”

Trent,” Kayden groaned. “We can’t.”

Trent hugged him tight. “I know. It was just a suggestion.”

He pulled out and they both paused to clean themselves with toilet paper. “I was going to yell at you, actually,” Kayden murmured as he flushed Trent’s come away. “I’m upset with you.”

“You are?” Trent snorted, then fastened his jeans and opened the stall. “What’d I do?”

Kayden winced as he pulled his pants to their rightful place. His ass was sore. “Jacob’s your friend on Instagram.”

Trent checked his appearance in the mirror over the sink. “So?”

“He showed me a picture of you making out with a girl last night,” Kayden said solemnly. “At the game night thing at Seth’s.”

Trent sighed deeply. “Maggie showed up last night. It wasn’t planned.”

“So you made out with her!”

“I was horny. I wasn’t thinking,” Trent said remorsefully. He turned from the sink and gave Kayden a serious look. “But I didn’t sleep with her. We just messed around on the couch. That’s all.”

Kayden folded his arms. “I don’t believe you.”

“Well, you should. I’m telling the truth.” Trent rolled his eyes, then turned back to the mirror and fixed his hair. “Come on. We’re late.” He started for the door. “Class started a few minutes ago.”

Kayden strode after him with a scowl. “It’s not fair. I get spanked just for walking to class with someone, but you kiss a girl and get away scot free!”

“We don’t follow the same rules, Kayden,” Trent said as they exited the bathroom. The lobby outside the lecture hall was deserted, and they breezed across the room for the double doors. “You’re my little bitch. You have to do whatever I say.”

Kayden glared at him as they entered the lecture hall and slipped up the stairway in the back. “I’m not a female dog. I’m your boyfriend.

“Boyfriend?” Trent chuckled.

“Yes,” Kayden said firmly. “Whether you want to admit it or not, we’re in a relationship.”

“I am admitting it,” Trent said as they reached the balcony. “But this isn’t your normal gay-boy romance. This is a hardcore sex story. There’s no room for hearts and stupid endearments.”

Kayden gaped at him. “You just told me you loved me!”

Trent sighed. Audrey was waiting in the back row, against the wall. She had her laptop out and was diligently taking notes. “I did. But that has no effect on my cock.”

“That’s horrible,” Kayden whispered.

“Maybe. But it’s just the way I am.” Trent said darkly, then started for Audrey.

Hurt, Kayden stumbled after him.

“What took you guys so long?” Audrey asked coolly, her eyes locked on her screen. She was typing the notes below on the projector light-speed. “Wait…I probably don’t want to know.”

“Probably not.” Trent took the seat one over from Audrey. He leaned back casually and crossed his leg over his knee. “It’s better left unsaid.”

Audrey shuddered. “I don’t even want to imagine what the two of you get up to.”

“Good. I wouldn’t want to damage your little brain with the details,” Trent laughed.

Audrey rolled her eyes.

Kayden carefully took the seat beside her. His butt was sore. He quickly took out his things. “Sorry we’re late.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Audrey murmured. “I got all the notes down for you.”

Kayden nodded as he opened his laptop. “Thanks.”

“I hate this class.” Trent groaned beside him. “It’s so boring.”

“If you paid attention it wouldn’t be,” Audrey grumbled. “And maybe you wouldn’t have to waste your time in study groups.”

“Did you tell that to Mitch?”

“Mitch has issues with visual learning,” Audrey snapped. “He needs the study groups for engagement.”

“Ohh. Fancy.”

Audrey clacked away at her keyboard, her expression sour. “So, is he going to be waiting for me outside my last class again? I really enjoyed that confrontation yesterday.”

“I made sure he got laid last night,” Trent chuckled. “Hopefully that’ll keep him sated for a little while.”

“Hopefully.”

There was a brief pause while Kayden’s computer booted up and Audrey continued to type. Trent looked at the girl over Kayden’s head, smirking. “Kayden says he can stay after school tomorrow because of you and your French club. That was a smart idea.”

“I’m trying to meet someone new,” Audrey said determinedly. “I certainly wasn’t thinking of you when I decided to go.”

“Why can’t you just take the compliment?” Trent sneered. “I get that you hate me, but we should really try to be civil to each other.”

Audrey stopped typing and looked up. “You’re asking me to be civil?”

“It’d be a good idea. Since we’re probably going to be spending a lot of time together,” Trent said with a grin.

“Oh we are?”

Trent gave her a look. “That’s right. Your Kayden’s bestie. I can’t get rid of you.”

“And how long is this relationship of yours going to continue?”

“Indefinitely.”

Kayden tried to hide a smile as he pulled up his notes for psych. He was still angry about the Maggie thing, but he liked the sound of that…

“I just want to know one thing,” Audrey said, her eyes narrowing dangerously. “What do you like about him so much?”

Trent smiled blissfully. “Besides the sex?”

Audrey pursed her lips.

“Kayden’s the most genuine person I’ve ever met,” Trent said, smiling fondly at the boy in question. “Its refreshing being around him. He’s just so…pure.

Kayden’s face turned bright red and he avoided everyone’s eyes.

Audrey looked back at her computer with a sigh. “Yeah. He’s awfully innocent.”

“I’m enjoying it.”

“That, I can understand,” Audrey said with a sneer, then started typing again. “And I’ll try to be civil. Your right. We probably will be spending a lot of time together if this continues.”

“I’m glad you agree.”

Audrey nodded.

“So, what about this weekend? Do you guys got any plans to get out of the house again?” Trent asked.

“I don’t have anyone to go out with,” Audrey said bitterly. “So no. I was planning to stay in and study.”

“Sounds incredibly dull,” Trent sneered. “If you need a date that bad, I could find you one in a heartbeat.”

Audrey made a face. “As if I would date anyone you suggested.”

Trent laughed.

“It really would be cool if we could go out again this weekend,” Kayden spoke up. “Ian wants to do something with Jasmine. And Trent and I…”

“I get it, alright,” Audrey snapped. “Everyone wants to have sex.

Kayden blushed profusely and turned back to his laptop.

“I’ll think of something if it’s that important,” Audrey grumbled, clacking away at her keyboard. “But I don’t want to be fixed up with anybody.”

Trent leaned back in his seat with a sigh. “Whatever.”

Kayden’s cheeks continued to burn as he went back to his work. Beside him, Audrey was stiff with tension and he did his best not to meet her eyes through the rest of lecture.

When class ended thirty minutes later, Kayden put his things away as he snuck shy glances in Trent’s direction. “Are you going to your next class?”

“Yeah,” Trent grumbled. “Vince wants me to sit beside him, so we can share notes. He’s trying to help, I guess.”

“That’s good,” Kayden said, but his heart fell. They had so much they still needed to talk about.

“I’ll call you when I get home.” Trent slung his bag over his shoulder. “We’ve got Algebra homework to do.”

Kayden beamed. “We should really start going over psych, as well. Finals are only a few weeks away.”

“Yeah, alright.”

The three of them started toward the stairs, then Trent pulled Kayden into the shadows and slipped a finger under his chin.

“Oh, god,” Audrey groaned, crossing her arms as she stopped to wait.

Trent tilted Kayden’s head back and met his eyes. “I’m sorry about the Instagram thing. People think it’s cool when they tag me.”

Kayden worried his bottom lip. “I don’t care about Instagram. It makes me so upset when you’re with other people.”

Trent kissed Kayden on the lips. “I know,” he murmured. “I’ll try not to.”

“Try harder,” Kayden said. “Please?”

Trent kissed Kayden again, deeper this time and with tongue. Audrey sighed beside them and muttered something disagreeable under her breath, but neither boy paid her any mind. Trent cupped Kayden’s cheek and plundered his mouth with adamancy.

“I love you,” Kayden moaned when Trent pulled back.

Trent stroked gentle fingers through his hair. “I know you do, baby.”

“Come on, Kayden,” Audrey groaned. “Ian’s waiting for us.”

Kayden sighed, then drew away from the other boy. “I’ll talk to you tonight.”

Trent smiled at him, and Kayden’s heart wrenched in his chest as Audrey tugged him down the stairs and out of the lecture hall.

“That was sweet,” Audrey sneered as they exited the building. “Trent actually looked like he had a soul for a minute.”

Kayden’s good mood vanished in an instant. “Why are you so mean to him?” he snapped. “I thought you said you’d be civil?”

“I did,” Audrey said. “But that doesn’t change how I feel about him.”

“What did he ever do to you?”

“Nothing,” Audrey said bitterly. “But I’ve watched the way he’s treated different girls and I think it’s disgusting.”

“He doesn’t treat me like that,” Kayden lied. “He actually told me he loved me.”

“Well, he didn’t this time,” Audrey murmured. “I heard him.”

Kayden looked away. “Whatever, Audrey. I don’t care what you think.”

They walked in silence for a few moments. Kayden was upset, and he didn’t like the way he felt.

“Is he your boyfriend?” Audrey asked suddenly. “Are you guys seriously going out?”

Kayden nodded. “He won’t use those exact words, but yes. We’re together.”

Audrey sighed deeply. “I guess I’d better get used to it then. I figured he’d be done with you by now, but it seems like he’s actually getting invested.”

“Yeah, he is,” Kayden said with a sweet smile. “I love him, Audrey. I want this to work out.”

Audrey gave him a serious look. “You know how I feel about the situation, right?”

“Of course,” Kayden said. “You’ve been vocal from the beginning.”

“Well, I’ll keep it to myself from now on,” Audrey said stiffly. “Nobody’s listening to me anyway.”

Kayden threw his arms around her with a laugh. “I love you, too, Audrey. You’re the best.”

“I know,” Audrey muttered darkly. “I’m in such high demand nowadays.”

Kayden let go with a sigh. “Maybe you will meet someone new in the French club.”

“I’m planning on it.”

Kayden snuck a peek at his bestie from the corner of his eye. Her expression was grim, and his heart ached for the girl. They walked the rest of the way to the Treehouse in silence.

***

Kayden was working himself into a tizzy with worry when Trent called at a quarter after four.

“What took you so long?” he whined when he answered. Trent was sprawled casually across his bed with a smirk on his face. “We barely have time to study. My mom’s going to be home in less than an hour!”

Trent held up a tiny box. It fit in one hand and Kayden peered at the object in confusion.

“What is that?”

“I went back to the sex shop,” Trent said. “I got you another butt plug. It’s a little smaller, but you should be able to wear it all the time.”

Kayden took another look at the box. “What color is it? You should have let me pick it out.”

“Green,” Trent said, referring to the jewel on the base. “And I would have loved to take you back, but we’ll only have a few hours tomorrow. I don’t want to waste it driving to Redwood.”

“I was really worried you weren’t going to call,” Kayden said shyly. “I thought maybe…”

“That I was with Maggie?” Trent snorted. “I told you I’d call you.”

“But I thought you’d call yesterday, and you were off sleeping around,” Kayden said unhappily. “I can’t trust you.”

Trent tossed the box aside, then sat up with a scowl. “I haven’t slept with anyone in days.”

Kayden gave him a look.

“I didn’t sleep with Maggie last night! I told you that,” Trent said with a huff. “Fuck! All I did was kiss her.”

“You shouldn’t be kissing other people either,” Kayden said. “It’s not right.”

“Fine!” Trent shouted. “I won’t kiss anybody else. Are you happy?”

Kayden was, but, “How will I know you aren’t doing other bad things?”

“I’ll call you every night before bed,” Trent growled. “I’ll check in with you.”

“It has to be a video call,” Kayden said firmly. “So I know you’re at home and that nobody’s in bed with you.”

Trent made a face. “Fuck you, Kayden. I told you I didn’t want to be in a shitty relationship with rules.

“Maybe it won’t be as bad as you think it is,” Kayden said easily. “You like being with me, right?”

Trent curled his lip.

“Well, I like being with you,” Kayden said. “And I think our relationship is more intimate this way. We share our bodies with each other. It’s a private act and its special.”

“I don’t want you walking to class with Jacob anymore,” Trent said bitterly. “He likes you. It’s all over his face.”

“Okay. I won’t,” Kayden said. “But we do have class together. I promised to sit beside him in our next lecture.”

“I don’t like that.”

Kayden hesitated. “We’re really just trying to be friends. I know he likes me. It makes me uncomfortable.”

“Then don’t sit with him.”

Kayden nervously licked his lips. “We should really try to get started on the homework. My mom will be home soon.”

Trent scowled at him. “I don’t know if I’m in the mood anymore.”

“Then you’ll have to find the time to meet with me before class tomorrow,” Kayden said. “It’s so important you keep up with the material. Finals are just—”

“I know!” Trent hissed. “Just weeks away.”

“I’m sorry,” Kayden whispered. “I already said that, didn’t I?”

Trent narrowed his eyes. “I’ll skip Conflict Management and meet you at the Treehouse.”

Kayden normally wouldn’t encourage Trent to skip, but he was willing to make an exception for this. “Alright. Then we’ll have an hour before class to finish the homework.”

“Right.”

Kayden gazed at his boyfriend with a moony-eyed expression. “I love you, Trent.”

“How many times are you going to say that?” Trent growled.

Kayden smiled wryly “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”

“We’ll have a lot of fun at my house,” Trent said. “I’m going to fuck you good, then send you home with the new plug up your ass.”

“I’d like that.”

Trent smiled, so his teeth showed.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Kayden said shyly. “We usually sit by the sushi stand.”

“I’ll call you tonight,” Trent said with a sigh. “What time do you go to sleep?”

“Eleven. On a good night.”

“Then I’ll call at eleven.”

Kayden felt bad that he had to keep tabs on the other boy, but he felt a lot better with the promise. “Bye Trent.”

Trent gave him a winning grin, then ended the call.

Kayden hid his phone under his pillow, then, at a loss what to do with himself, started on the Algebra homework for tomorrow.

***

“I talked to your teacher today,” Mark said later over dinner. They were having stir fry again and he was eating neatly with chopsticks. “She said you’re being incredibly interruptive in class. You’re singing and dancing in your seat when you should be focused on your studies.”

Emma ducked her head. “I’ve got a lot of music in me, dad. I can’t help it.”

“I’ve already barred you from the talent show and grounded you until Thanksgiving break,” Mark grumbled. “What more do I have to do to get you in line?

“You mean break my spirit?”

Mark stabbed his chopsticks into his noodles. “I’ll sign your demerit after dinner, but if you get another one the consequences will be severe.”

“Okay, dad,” Emma muttered unhappily. “I won’t get another one.”

“Good.”

Kayden and Ian exchanged a look as Mark went back to his food. They had to get a copy of Emma’s signed demerit before morning for this all to be worth it.

“Emma did well on her spelling test,” Cho spoke up from the other end of the table. “Her teacher was really impressed when I picked her up this afternoon for piano.”

“I saw it online,” Mark grunted, unimpressed. “Your math scores could use some work. Maybe we should get you another tutor.”

Emma dropped her chin in her hand and twirled her noodles with her fork. “Maybe.”

After dinner, the whole family watched Mark go over Emma’s demerit.

“I hope your attitude improves before the grandparents arrive,” he said as he signed with a flourish. “I’d hate to have anything but good things to tell them.”

“Oh, me too,” Emma muttered.

“The sarcasm is extremely unattractive,” Mark snapped. “If you have nothing positive to say, then hold your tongue.”

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks, dad.” Emma snatched the demerit from Mark. “I’m going to put this in my bookbag before I forget.”

Mark watched Emma go with narrowed eyes.

Kayden wanted to go after his sister, but he was afraid to draw suspicion. “Do you need help with the dishes, mother?”

“I’ll be alright,” Cho said with a deep sigh. “Most of it will be leftovers anyway.”

“I’ve still got homework to finish,” Ian said. “I should head back upstairs.”

“Me too,” Kayden agreed.

Mark cleared his throat and pushed his chair back with a screech. “Then get to it.” He got up wearily and went to sit on the couch. The TV came on moments later and he turned it to the news.

The table broke down after that. Cho began taking the bowls and plates back to the kitchen, and Kayden and Ian left the room in search of their little sister.

Emma was in the sitting room, working Mark’s copier. She looked up, panicked, when they stepped into the room, but her expression smoothed when she saw it was only them. “I just hit copy.”

The machine whirled into action and the three of them watched as it spit out a copy.

“That was easy enough,” Ian said.

“Yeah. I only had to get my head bit off to get it signed,” Emma grumbled. “Nice idea, Ian.”

Ian laughed.

“Do you have the permission slip?” Kayden asked, and Emma handed him a neatly folded slip of paper. “I’ll show it to Trent tomorrow,” he said with a nod. “He’ll know what to do.”

“I’m trusting you with this.” Emma took the copied demerit off the tray and handed it after the permission slip. “Don’t mess it up for me.”

Kayden folded both pieces of paper and slipped them into his back pocket. “I won’t.”

“I’d hold off on the talent show for a while,” Ian said slowly. “I’m sure dad had a lot of negative things to say about you on the phone today. It won’t make any sense if you show up with a fake permission slip.”

Emma pulled a face. “Duh. I know better than that.”

“Just checking.”

“Well, I’m going to spend time in my room,” Emma said cheerfully. “Because it’s about the only thing I can still do.”

Kayden squeezed her shoulder. “We’ll help you get into the show at least.”

“That’s all I’m asking for.” Emma beamed. “I know I’m going to shine once I’m on stage.”

“I really do have homework,” Ian said, glancing over his shoulder.

“Me too, but I’m almost done,” Kayden said. “Trent’s going to call me tonight.” He squirmed with excitement and Ian laughed at him.

“You guys are cute together.”

“Trent’s the cute one,” Emma said dreamily. “I hope he shows up for another Korean lesson.”

Kayden smiled gently because he hoped so, too. He wanted Trent to be around as much as he possibly could. He loved looking at him, talking to him, touching him…. He couldn’t wait to see him again tonight over video chat. It was almost as good as seeing him in person.

The three siblings split up and went their separate ways. Everybody had their own agendas.

Kayden slipped into the shower before anybody else. He wanted to be squeaky clean in case Trent wanted to see him naked later. He hoped Trent wanted to see him naked. He liked phone sex. It was naughty and exciting…

Kayden had a goofy smile on his face for the rest of the night.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In the chapter comments of the previous chapter I said Chase was the biggest a-hole in the story and he might still be but jeez Mark is giving him a run for his money. Emma grounded for week for saying what page are we on?🙄Mark has no idea he's one big black cloud in that house.

This is not a suggestion it's more like a possible prediction.I see Mark finding a way to keep Kaylen and Trent apart because Trent is a bad influence(I can't see Mark finding out about the gay stuff yet)Trent will miss seriously miss Kayden.I then see Trent finding a way to get at his family's resources maybe with his Mom's help because she seems to have a good impression of Kayden then he will get Kayden out of the house and away from Mark.I guess Trent would have to figure out the tuition also but Chase is rich so maybe there's a way.This could go a lot of ways so this is just one possibility

  • Love 1
Link to comment

You know what else is extremely unattractive mark? Being a controlling asshole who thinks his word is the law and emotionally abusing your family!!!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

In the chapter comments of the previous chapter I said Chase was the biggest a-hole in the story and he might still be but jeez Mark is giving him a run for his money. Emma grounded for week for saying what page are we on?🙄Mark has no idea he's one big black cloud in that house.

This is not a suggestion it's more like a possible prediction.I see Mark finding a way to keep Kaylen and Trent apart because Trent is a bad influence(I can't see Mark finding out about the gay stuff yet)Trent will miss seriously miss Kayden.I then see Trent finding a way to get at his family's resources maybe with his Mom's help because she seems to have a good impression of Kayden then he will get Kayden out of the house and away from Mark.I guess Trent would have to figure out the tuition also but Chase is rich so maybe there's a way.This could go a lot of ways so this is just one possibility

I have that vision too, but I have a couple endings in minds 😊

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You know what else is extremely unattractive mark? Being a controlling asshole who thinks his word is the law and emotionally abusing your family!!!!

It's funny how everyone hates Mark so much. Trent was a major dick in this chapter as well 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

It's funny how everyone hates Mark so much. Trent was a major dick in this chapter as well 😂

I mean trent was. But trent's gonna trent.

Mark is just an asshole for no reason.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, mastershakeme said:

It's funny how everyone hates Mark so much. Trent was a major dick in this chapter as well 😂

Trent is an asshole, but at least he has a good dick that brings joy to the hole... 

Mark can snuff out the magic in unicorns with that behaviour.

Being hard for the good of his family, where have we heard that before... oh! The inquisition, Salem, WW I and II, Holocaust, did I miss anything? 🤔🙄

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, johnnyboy2285 said:

Trent is an asshole, but at least he has a good dick that brings joy to the hole... 

Mark can snuff out the magic in unicorns with that behaviour.

Being hard for the good of his family, where have we heard that before... oh! The inquisition, Salem, WW I and II, Holocaust, did I miss anything? 🤔🙄

 I doubt Mark is good in bed. He's an all around villain! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..