Jump to content
    mastershakeme
  • Author
  • 10,596 Words
  • 2,010 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 20. Fri: Kayden

Here ya go!!! Enjoy!

It was Friday morning, and it was raining. Kayden sat in the backseat of his father’s Mercedes watching beads of water slide down the window. Audrey was beside him, and Ian was up front, but everyone was quiet.

Kayden may have been halfway to school, but his thoughts were a thousand miles away. Trent and Chase had made it on TMZ again yesterday after school, and the whole family, minus Mark, of course, had watched the two men fight on TV. They’d replayed the sex tape a few times, too, and Emma had laughed her head off.

“That gets better every time I see it,” she cackled.

“Y-you’ve seen it?” Kayden asked.

“Of course I have! The older kids were passing their phones around during lunch. You’re famous, Kayden…”

Kayden looked at his reflection in the rainy window. His face was pale and filled with worry. He was so afraid Mark was going to find out. If the kids in the elementary school were talking about it, it wouldn’t be long before he found out, too.

“Wow, I hope this rain stops,” Mark said as he pulled into the parking lot below the library and slowed to a stop.

“Yeah, me too.” Ian unbuckled his seatbelt, then reached into his backpack. “Did you guys bring your umbrellas?”

“No,” Kayden murmured.

“Dang, I can’t believe I forgot,” Audrey huffed. “I have that cute one from Wish with the kitty ears I’ve been dying to try out…”

Ian pulled out his umbrella, a small compact device, and handed it to Audrey. “It’s cool. You can borrow mine.”

“Thanks Ian! But are you sure?”

“Definitely,” Ian grinned at her, then shoved his door open with a shoulder. “I’ll catch you guys in lunch.”

“Bye, Ian.”

Ian slipped from the car, then ran off into the rain.

Audrey waved after him, smiling. She really seemed to be taken with the older boy, and Kayden was glad for her.

“That was nice of him,” Mark grunted, then to Kayden. “Maybe you should think about your girlfriend next time. Ian obviously has.”

Kayden pressed his lips into a thin line. “Sorry, dad.”

“He’ll steal her away if you aren’t careful,” Mark said, then pulled from the curb and made a turn-around in the lot. “Watch out.”

“I’m right here, you know,” Audrey drawled. “I can hear everything you’re saying.”

Mark didn’t say anymore as he glided out onto Campus Drive and drove around the corner, and Audrey rolled her eyes in Kayden’s direction. Kayden smiled a little, but he was too tense to take the joke.

Mark let them out next at the Oval, and Audrey got out first and opened the umbrella. “Come on, Kayden,” she said, then held out her arm for him to take.

“Bye dad,” Kayden said to Mark. “See you tonight.” Then he jumped out of the car and linked arms with Audrey under the umbrella. Cho had gotten all three of the children a set of matching umbrellas, but Kayden hadn’t bothered to put his in his bag. He regretted it as they started down the path, dry and protected from the wind.

“Your dad’s being an ass again,” Audrey commented.

“I’m just so glad he didn’t see all the stuff about me and Trent on TV last night,” Kayden groaned. “I was on pins and needles until he came home.”

“Yeah, I saw it on my computer,” Audrey said. “Why did Trent punch his dad? TMZ says he’s being abused and that his mother’s filing for divorce…”

“Actually, most of what they’re saying is true,” Kayden said. “Trent and his mom have been physically abused by that guy for years. Trent’s mom has a broken arm because of him.”

“That Hollywood guy?”

“Trent says he’s a raging drunk,” Kayden told her. “He starts working on his movies and he gets into this funk where he’s agitated and mean…Trent told me about it.”

“Wow, I never would have imagined he came from an abusive home. He’s so spoiled.”

“I think he’s angry,” Kayden said. “He has this scar through his eyebrow and every time I ask about it, he gets so defensive… I think something really bad happened to him.”

“Hmm.”

BZZT, BZZT

Kayden stopped in the middle of the path as his phone went off in his bag. “That’s probably Trent now.” His phone was in the front pocket and he ripped the bag off his shoulder and hurriedly unzipped the compartment. He answered breathlessly. “H-hello?”

“Kayden? You alright?”

“Emma?” Kayden blinked in surprise. “Where are you calling from?”

“I’m using my teacher’s phone!” Emma said excitedly. “Isn’t it cool?”

“I-I guess.” Kayden glanced at his bestie. Audrey watched with her eyebrows raised. They started to walk again as Kayden came up with something to say. “What’s up? Why are you using your teacher’s phone?”

“I forgot my crown,” Emma said. “I need it for the talent show today.”

“Your crown?” Kayden remembered Emma mentioning it the other day, but he hadn’t seen it yet. “Where is it?”

“In my closet, top shelf,” Emma said. “I had to hide it from mom.”

Kayden sighed heavily. “When do you need it by?”

“1 o’clock.”

Aya…” Kayden whined. “I’m going to have to skip class.”

“You mean, you and Trent will have to skip class,” Emma giggled, and Kayden blushed in response. “Mom said she was going to the garden center to pick up a few things, so knowing her, she’ll be gone most of the day.”

Kayden chewed his lip. “So the house will be empty?”

“That’s right.”

“Okay, Emma. I’ll get your crown if it means that much to you,” Kayden said grudgingly.

“Yay!”

“I’ll have it at the school by one.”

“Thank you, Kayden! I knew I could count on you.”

“Alright. I’ll see you soon,” Kayden said, then he ended the call and pulled up Trent’s number in his contacts.

“Emma’s doing that talent show today?”

“Yep. Trent signed her permission slip,” Kayden said, smiling.

“Oh Kayden…”

“She just wants to be on stage,” Kayden said. “It’s not fair dad’s punishing her.”

“I know, but…what if he finds out?”

“How would he find out? It’s not like he ever goes to the school.” Kayden tapped the call icon next to Trent’s name and pressed the phone to his ear. “Just…I have to get a ride back to the house. Let me talk to him.”

Audrey shrugged and went quiet as the phone started ringing.

Trent picked up on the third ring and he sounded tired. “Hey….what’s up.”

“Did I wake you?” Kayden asked. “You sound like you just rolled out of bed.”

“I’m still in bed,” Trent grumbled. “What do you want, brat?”

“My sister’s talent show is today, and she forgot part of her costume,” Kayden said as he and Audrey reached the steps and started up for the quad. “I need a ride back to the house, then to Emma’s school so I can give it to her.”

“So we’re skipping class today?” Trent grunted.

“The talent show is at one…maybe we could stay and watch for a minute.”

“Cute,” Trent snorted. “I guess I’d better come pick you up.”

Kayden beamed. “I’ll wait for you at the library.”

“Cool,” Trent said, then let out a huge yawn. “I’ll see you in like ten minutes.”

“Okay. See you soon.” Kayden hung up as he and Audrey reached the main quad. The sky overhead was gray with clouds, and people walked quickly between classes, trying to avoid the rain.

“Well, I’m going to French,” Audrey said. “Do you want the umbrella?”

“Nope. Ian loaned it to you. It’s all yours.”

Audrey twirled the umbrella between her hands, smiling. “I guess I’ll see you back here at two?”

“Oh no.” Kayden’s face fell. “I forgot. I’m supposed to meet with Trent’s advisor after algebra today.”

“And you didn’t tell your mom?”

“I forgot! There’s been so much going on lately…”

“Well, you’d better let her know somehow,” Audrey said, giving him a pointed look. “Don’t sneak off and get us in trouble again.”

Kayden nodded sheepishly. “I won’t.”

Audrey leaned in for a quick hug. “See you later, Baby-Kay.”

“Bye Audrey.”

The pair split up and went their separate ways. Kayden darted across the courtyard, cursing himself for a second time for forgetting his umbrella as he went. The raindrops were large and solid and by the time he ducked under the arcade, his t-shirt was soaked.

He wasted no time, however. He ran across campus and down the hill next to the library. Close to where Mark had dropped Ian off just moments before, there was a covered bus stop and Kayden scurried inside to wait.

He was swinging his legs below him, watching the rain come down, when Trent’s big truck roared up along the curb. He jumped up immediately and ran out to meet him.

“You look like you just took a dip in the pool,” Trent laughed when Kayden climbed into the front seat. “Jesus, it’s raining cats and dogs out there. You didn’t bring an umbrella?”

“I forgot,” Kayden grumbled, flicking a wet lock of hair from his eyes. “I forgot to tell my mom about that meeting with Sarah, too. I’m going to have to call her.”

“Won’t she be at the house?” Trent pulled away from the curb with a glower. “Too bad she doesn’t have a job. If she wasn’t hogging the place, we could have used your bed.”

“We may be in luck. Emma said she was going to the garden center this morning,” Kayden said as he got out his phone and dialed his mother’s cell. “She loves plants. She’ll be in there for hours, just wandering around…”

“Really?”

“Let’s find out,” Kayden said as the phone started to ring, and he fell quiet as he waited for his mother to pick up.

“Hello?” Cho said. “Who is this?”

Kayden smiled a little. “It’s me, mom. Kayden.”

“Oh. You’re calling from Trent’s phone. Aren’t you?”

“Yep. Hey mom? I had a question.”

“What sort of question?”

“Trent and I are supposed to meet with his advisor today at two. I’m his tutor, so it’s really important that I be there.”

Cho hesitated. “What’s the question, then? You want to spend extra time on campus today?”

“Trent can bring me home as soon as the meetings over. It won’t be any later than three.”

“I don’t know, Kayden. Your dad would be furious.

“There’s a lot of things right now he would be furious about,” Kayden said. “But we aren’t going to tell him, right? Please mom. Just this once.”

Cho sighed. “I really shouldn’t be on the phone while I’m driving.”

“Oh,” Kayden smiled. “You aren’t at home?”

“No, Kayden, I’m on my way to the garden center.”

“I won’t keep you then. Trent’ll bring me home by three.”

Cho sighed, then relented. “Just this once.”

“Okay!” Kayden said excitedly. “Bye mom!”

“So she’s out of the house?” Trent asked as Kayden hung up and put his phone away. “The coast is clear?”

“Yep! She’s on her way to the garden center. She hasn’t even arrived yet,” Kayden said. “We’ve got lots of time.”

Trent smiled as they stopped at the red light in front of the Trader Joes. They’d left campus while Kayden had been on the phone and they were just seconds away from the house. The older boy leaned over the armrest and brushed Kayden’s wet hair behind his ears. “This is going to be fun. I missed you last night. I woke up around two in the morning with a raging erection I had to take care of on my own.”

“I-I wish I’d been there to help.”

“Mmm, me too,” Trent said, his eyes shimmering as he leaned in the rest of the way and kissed Kayden soundly on the lips. His fingers pressed into Kayden’s soft skin as he held his face still, and slowly, he slid his tongue deep into his mouth. He took control at once, and Kayden groaned with pleasure as he gave in.

Then the light changed, and Trent tore away. “Fuck, Kayden…” he muttered, grabbing his dick through his jeans, and Kayden watched with wide eyes as he screeched through the intersection. “I’m so ready to fuck your tight ass. Skipping was such a good idea…”

“It wasn’t my idea,” Kayden said, blushing. “I’m just trying to help my sister.”

“Aww, and by helping her, you get to help me too,” Trent purred, slowing as he turned into Kayden’s cul-de-sac. “My dick is seriously ready for some attention.”

Kayden licked his lips as Trent parked along the curb and shut off the truck. His penis was interested as well, and he was more than ready to submit to Trent’s will.

“So when does Emma need her costume by?” Trent grunted. “One?”

“Yes,” Kayden murmured. “And her school is just minutes away, so we have lots of time.”

Trent smiled hugely, then shoved open his door. “Well, come on then. Let’s get started!”

Kayden opened his door as well and slid back into the rain. The trees overhead caught some of the drizzle, but the heavy droplets were still coming down.

“Kayden,” Trent barked, and Kayden hurried to join him in the cul-de-sac. They dashed down the drive and around the back of the house. Kayden paused at the back door to key in the code, then let them into the house.

The two boys stepped into the kitchen, and the room was cool and quiet. The sound of rain pattering against the roof was nothing but a faint background noise. Kayden stepped out of his wet boots, then turned and shyly slid his arms around Trent’s middle. “I don’t think you’ve ever been in my kitchen.”

“I’ve seen your room a couple times, but that’s about it,” Trent laughed, brushing rain droplets from Kayden’s cheeks with a thumb. “Want to give me the tour?”

Kayden nodded.

“Well, this looks like the kitchen,” Trent said, glancing over Kayden’s head. “And the dining area, and the living room.”

“We eat dinner here as a family every night,” Kayden said, pulling Trent across the room so he could see the table. “And we’ve been doing a lot of studying down here as well.”

“Mmm,” Trent hummed. “Sounds like fun.”

“Not really,” Kayden said. “This room is boring.”

Trent glanced at the piano across from the table. “Do you play?”

“It’s my sister’s.”

“Is it part of the talent show today?”

“Nope,” Kayden said cheerfully. “Emma’s singing Katy Perry. She wouldn’t be caught dead playing the piano if she could help it.”

“Nice,” Trent snorted.

“My parents sleep in there,” Kayden said, nodding toward the en suite bedroom beyond the living area. “But that’s about it for this room. Let’s go upstairs.” He tugged Trent into the foyer next and nodded toward Emma’s room. “That’s Emma’s space,” he said, then gestured to the doorway on the right. “And that’s the sitting room/dad’s office.”

Trent looked curiously into the other room, but there was nothing that seemed to catch his interest. He urged Kayden toward the stairs. “I want to see your room again.”

Kayden led Trent up to the second floor and quickly pointed out the last three rooms. “There’s the bathroom. Ian’s room is on the left, and then there’s my room.”

“The best room in the house,” Trent drawled, and Kayden laughed in reply.

“Hardly. Your room’s way nicer than mine is.”

Trent shrugged, then strolled into the middle of the room. “I mean, this is the first time I’ve seen it in the light, but it’s got a certain charm to it.”

Kayden shut the door behind them, then sat gently on the edge of his bed. “My parents won’t let me have anything fun. No TVs, no games. All the books I own are encyclopedias and textbooks. All my clothes are the same…”

Trent turned to face him, his feet spread wide. “You don’t have to keep living here, Kayden. You don’t have to follow these stupid rules if you don’t want to…”

“I can come stay with you. I know,” Kayden said, weary. “But I’m really afraid of that Trent. I’m afraid I’ll come to live with you, and you’ll suddenly get bored of me, and I’ll be homeless!”

“Why would that happen?” Trent curled his lip. “Why would I get bored of you?”

Kayden stared at him in silence.

“Speak up,” Trent growled. “I want to know what you’re afraid of.”

Finally, Kayden broke. “Last weekend, you forced me to have sex with another guy.”

“Kayden…”

“No,” Kayden said. “You said you wanted to know, now let me talk.”

Trent angrily pressed his lips together, but he was silent.

“We even came up with threesome rules…” Kayden felt tears prickle the corners of his eyes, and he blinked rapidly to dispel them. “You’re bored of me, aren’t you?”

“What?” Trent laughed rudely. “Because I wanted to see you suck dick, I’m bored of you?!”

“You can’t wait to have another partner!” Kayden accused. “It’s like…you’re forcing me to cheat on you so that you feel better about cheating on me!”

“But I’m not cheating on you!”

“When you kissed Seth, it broke my heart into a million pieces,” Kayden said as he finally lost the battle with his tears and they rolled down his cheeks. “I don’t like seeing you with someone else. It hurts.

Trent squatted in front of Kayden and took his hands. “Kayden, baby, the threesome stuff isn’t about me being with someone else, it’s about you getting to explore your sexuality. Yeah, I wanted to see you spit roasted, but you said it yourself, it wasn’t that bad. You kind of liked it didn’t you.”

“Yes, but I hate Seth.”

“I hate him too,” Trent laughed. “That’s why he’s the perfect candidate. Neither of us have feelings for him. It’s just sex.”

“But sex means everything to me,” Kayden said. “And it was hard for me to do that with someone I didn’t even like.”

“I get you,” Trent sighed. “But I really think you should try being on top one of these times, and since I’m never letting you fuck me, I thought this was the best way to go about it.”

“M-maybe I would like to be on top once,” Kayden said slowly, chewing his lip as he considered. “But I’d like to pick my own partner. And I don’t want it to be Seth.”

“Alright, Kayden. Trent said, rubbing his big thumb along Kayden’s trapped lip, and Kayden released it at once. “I promise I won’t make you sleep with Seth again if it means that much to you.”

“Y-you will?”

“Yes. And I’m sorry I did it the first time.” Trent said, his eyes focused on Kayden’s soft, pink lips. “I was being a dick. I wasn’t thinking about you. I was thinking about myself.”

“T-thank you, Trent,” Kayden whispered. “That means a lot to me…”

“Sure. I’ll just have to find other ways to make you my little slut,” Trent said, toying with Kayden’s soft lip. “It won’t be hard. You’re an excellent cockwhore.”

“I-I am?” Kayden moaned.

“Yes,” Trent purred, pushing his thumb into Kayden’s mouth. “You’re absolutely perfect.”

Kayden wrapped his lips around Trent’s thumb and sucked it warmly. Trent’s eyes were filled with lust and he knew he was going to get fucked soon. He fluttered his tongue along the thick appendage, imagining it was Trent’s cock instead.

“Fuck…” Trent murmured, then he pulled his thumb from Kayden’s mouth and stood to undo his fly. “You’ve already got me hard….shit.

Kayden was eye-level with Trent’s groin, and he could see that it was true as he struggled to unzip himself. He slid his thumbs into his waistband next and pushed his pants down to mid-thigh, and his large cock sprang upwards, the fat head dark with arousal.

“Do you want to suck this?” Trent asked, fisting his cock.

Kayden nodded, his eyes glued to Trent’s thick member. He licked his lips, pushed his damp hair behind his ears, and slid to the edge of the bed, ready to submit.

“Open that sweet, sweet mouth, Baby-Kay,” Trent crooned, and Kayden opened his mouth, and closed his eyes as he waited for Trent to claim him. Trent rubbed his cockhead along Kayden’s bottom lip, and he groaned as the thick, hot length was pushed inside. It was big, but fleshy and warm, and Kayden flattened his tongue and swallowed around it reflexively. Immediately, he tasted the sweet, sticky flavors of Trent’s pre-come, and he flicked his tongue along the weeping slit in response. “Oh, god…” Trent groaned, tipping his head back. “That’s good…”

Kayden smiled, then pushed himself to take more of Trent’s length. With great concentration, he bobbed his head up and down, keeping his lips tight to add pressure. He moved his tongue in concert with his mouth and slid it firmly along Trent’s veiny shaft.

“Fuck…” His fingers trembling, Trent slid his hands into Kayden’s dark hair. “I love when you do that. Suck me good, little slut.”

Excited, Kayden pressed his tongue into Trent’s swollen member and sucked on it like he was sucking on a popsicle. He played the muscle along the shaft, up and down, as he continued to suck, and Trent groaned deep in his chest.

Jesus…you’re going to make me come.”

Mmm.” Kayden didn’t mind, and he reached between Trent’s legs to cradle his balls. His mouth stuffed, Kayden rolled the tender sac between his fingers. Trent wasn’t lying, his scrotum was pulled tight to his body, ready to squirt, and Kayden increased his pace as spit drooled down his chin.

Within moments, Trent started to pant. His hands were clamped around Kayden’s head, but his fingers were incredibly gentle. “I’m close, baby…”

Kayden was fully erect in his jeans. His own arousal spurred him on faster and faster, and he bobbed his head to take as much of Trent’s length as he could with each downward plunge.

“Oh God,” Trent gasped, his fingers pressing into Kayden’s skull. “I’m gonna come!”

Kayden started to swallow before the first spurt hit the back of his throat. There was a thick load of it, and it came steadily for several long bursts.

“Ahhh…ahhhh….ahhhhhh! Fucking shit!”

Kayden let Trent slip from his mouth as he started to sway in place.

“Look out,” Trent grunted, then pushed Kayden back onto the mattress, and rolled on top of him. “Fuck, Kayden. You’re a pro at sucking my dick now.”

Kayden wound his arms around Trent and bucked his erection into his warm body. “I know. I love doing it.”

“I know you do. That’s what makes it so exciting.”

Kayden beamed at him. “Love you, Trent.”

“Love you, too, sweet boy.” Trent smiled back at him, then lowered his head and kissed Kayden softly on the lips.

They weren’t able to keep it tame for long. Kayden’s cock demanded attention, and he let out little gasps of pleasure into Trent’s mouth as the kissing started to turn into something else.

Without removing his mouth from Kayden’s, Trent lifted his body and, one-handed, reached to push his jeans down. He kicked his boots off, and his pants soon followed.

Kayden groaned deliriously and slid his hands up Trent’s back, pushing his t-shirt up along the way. He wanted Trent to be naked. He wanted to be naked…there were way too many clothes between them.

Trent ripped his mouth off Kayden’s next and sat back on his knees. He yanked his shirt over his head, smirking. “Poor thing, you’re ready to get fucked aren’t you?”

Yes.

Now fully naked, Trent crooked a finger at Kayden. “Sit up, then. Let me undress you.”

Kayden sprang upright and lifted his arms for Trent’s perusal. Trent chuckled, but wasted no time. He pulled Kayden’s damp t-shirt over his head, then lowered a hand to Kayden’s fly. It wasn’t nearly as large as Trent’s had been, but Kayden was sporting an erection. Trent palmed it lovingly.

“Such a cute little package you’ve got,” he said condescendingly, then pulled the zipper down. “Lift your hips, cutie.”

Kayden lifted his hips and allowed Trent to remove the last of his coverings. Naked, and hard, he fell back against the pillows, groaning with excitement.

“Remember, we’re totally alone here,” Trent said in a deep voice. “So you can be as loud as you want when I fuck you. Nobody will hear but me.”

“D-do you want me to be loud?”

“I want to hear you,” Trent said, stretching out and laying on top of Kayden once more. He spread his knees wide between Kayden’s and Kayden brought his legs up around his waist in response. “I want to know that I’m pleasing you.”

Mmm, okay.”

Trent smiled affectionately. “I can’t believe how much I love you, Kayden. It’s fucking insane.”

Kayden reached up to touch Trent’s cheek. He glanced at the faint scar through his eyebrow, but didn’t focus on it, didn’t touch it. He didn’t want to bring any bad memories into this beautiful moment. “I love you too, Trent. Way too much.”

Trent’s eyes shimmered with an unspoken emotion. “I hope you don’t get tired of me.

Kayden snorted with amusement. “I’d never get tired of you.”

“I’m always fucking up…” Trent muttered. “I mean, that thing with Seth last weekend… My fault. Shit, the entire thing with Maggie and the sex tape was my fault too. I’m an idiot. Why do you put up with me?”

“Because I love you more than anyone or thing,” Kayden said slowly. “I’m just trying to keep my head on, Trent. I know you want me to move in with you and make it official, but I can’t make impulsive decisions like that on the spur of the moment. It’s not my nature.”

“I know,” Trent said. “I just wish I could change your mind faster.”

Kayden laughed musically. “You’re going to change my mind?”

“Eventually,” Trent said, then leaned in and rubbed his nose against Kayden’s, Eskimo style. “I’ll make you get addicted to me, so you can never be without. I want to be your drug.”

Kayden arched his hips into Trent’s, moaning. “Yes…

“I don’t ever want you to leave me…” Trent whispered. “I want you to be mine forever.”

“Oh Trent…I am yours. Forever and ever….”

Trent smiled and dipped his head to claim Kayden’s lips in a kiss. He groaned when their mouths met, and firmly, he pressed his lips down on Kayden’s and slid his fingers into his hair to hold him still.

Kayden moaned wantonly as their tongues collided and his face quickly became smeared with saliva. He was rock hard, and he could feel Trent’s erection growing against his thigh, as well. Desperate for more, Kayden wrapped his arms and legs around Trent like a monkey and squirmed his hips in tight little circles, rutting against Trent’s strong abs. His asshole clenched excitedly around his trusty butt plug in reaction. He wanted it out. He was so ready to take Trent’s length instead…

Trent pulled away with a groan. “Fuck. I think you’re ready.”

“God yes…” Kayden gasped.

Trent sat up and urged Kayden’s right leg over his shoulder. “That’s it…” he murmured, stroking a large hand along the underside of his silky thigh. He smoothed it down until he was between his spread cheeks and firmly gripped the base of the plug. “Open up for me…”

Kayden moaned as the plug was pulled from his body. He could feel his wet asshole clenching like crazy in the open air, and he was excited to feel it filled with something much larger.

Trent tossed the plug aside, then rucked Kayden’s left leg over his shoulder, too. He leaned forward and pressed his knees into his chest, so Kayden was bent clean in half, and immediately, Kayden felt Trent’s cockhead against his needy hole.

“Brace yourself, baby,” Trent murmured, then rolled his hips into Kayden’s and pushed inside.

Kayden threw his head back and groaned as he was entered. Trent always felt so large at first and his asshole tightened reflexively around the tip of his cock.

“Fuck…” Trent rested his elbows on the bed and rested his full weight on Kayden as he rocked his hips into him again and again, easing himself deeper with each push. “You’re so perfect, Kayden…so tight…”

Kayden held onto Trent and groaned as he was fucked with loving care. His eyes rolled back in his head the first time Trent rubbed against his prostate, and he clamped his legs around his neck as the pleasure pooled in his belly.

Trent slid his cock in and out of Kayden. He kept his strokes slow and even and prodded his prostate with regularity. It felt so good, and Kayden’s cock spurt clear fluids between their bodies as he lost control.

“Oh godddd!” he cried. “Trennnt!”

With a smile, Trent reached between them and wrapped a hand around Kayden’s length. “So hard for me…”

Kayden yelped with delight. “Trent!”

Mmm,” Trent purred. “Come for me, Kayden. I know your close. I can feel it…”

Ahhh!” Kayden whined, his penis twitching in Trent’s hand. He was close, but he lasted a couple moments more as Trent stroked him firmly, keeping rhythm with his thrusting hips. When it happened, Kayden’s eyes slammed shut and he yelled out Trent’s name as he exploded in pure bliss.

Trent fucked him leisurely through the whole thing, watching Kayden with heavy-lidded eyes as he shook in the aftermath of his orgasm. “So sweet,” he murmured, then he released Kayden’s dick and brought his soiled hand to his mouth. “Taste.”

Kayden licked his come from Trent’s hand, moaning as he tasted his own flavors. He was totally spent, but Trent continued to fuck him with firm, powerful thrusts that rocked his whole body.

“You’re so beautiful.” Trent removed his cleaned hand and stroked it through Kayden’s hair instead. “So perfect.”

“I’m not…”

“You are,” Trent said firmly, cupping Kayden’s cheek. “Don’t argue with me. I think you’re perfect.”

Kayden felt his eyes prickle with emotion.

Trent smiled at him. “Don’t cry. There’s no reason to. I love you, and you’re absolutely gorgeous.”

“Trent…”

“Stop.” Trent leaned down and kissed Kayden tenderly. He pushed his tongue inside and tasted the lingering flavors of Kayden’s sperm. It was wet and deliciously passionate, and Kayden gave in at once and let the feelings wash over him.

They fucked for some time. Kayden lost track of the minutes as he was bent to Trent’s every will. It wasn’t instant, but his penis firmed again with arousal. His prostate was being stimulated with each steady push of Trent’s cock into his hole, and it felt so wonderful…

Then Trent started to increase his pace. He plunged his dick deep into Kayden’s body and groaned when he squeezed around him in response. “Shit… I’m gonna come.”

Kayden groaned in reply. He wound his arms around Trent’s neck and held on tight.

Trent drilled his cock into Kayden’s tight hole again and again. “Fuck…fuck…fucking shit!

“Ohhhh…” Kayden’s eyes slammed shut as his prostate was repeatedly nailed. The pleasure was too much, and in just seconds, he found himself coming a second time. “Gaaaa! Trent!”

Trent growled like an animal as he reached orgasm, too, and filled Kayden with sperm. He kept him pinned to the bed, fucking him powerfully as he spurted wave after wave into his body. When he finished, he rolled to the side, panting, and slick with sweat. “That was amazing.”

“It was.” Kayden stretched his legs out luxuriously. He’d been cramped in that same position for close to an hour…

“Thanks for providing the bed for a change,” Trent grunted, smiling at him and Kayden shifted closer to push his fingers through his textured curls.

“You’re welcome.”

“Think we can get away with a nap?”

“Maybe a short one.”

Trent threw an arm over Kayden’s waist, and let his eyes flutter shut. Almost immediately, he fell into a light slumber, and Kayden watched him rest for a while, listening to the rain outside his window. It had slowed a little, but it still hadn’t stopped.

Eventually, Kayden climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. He used the facilities, then took a shower to wash away the pungent smell of Trent’s fresh come. Because he still had to deliver Emma’s crown. It wouldn’t do to walk through his old elementary school, smelling like a cockwhore…

When Kayden got back to the bedroom, Trent laid in bed with his eyes open. He stared up at the ceiling, a look of deep contemplation on his face, but he looked up the moment Kayden slid into the room. “All clean?”

“Yes,” Kayden said, blushing a little as Trent studied his naked body. “We’ve still got to go to the school. Remember. It’s almost noon.”

Trent sat up and reached for his jeans. He pulled his phone out and checked the time. “Almost. But not quite. We have enough time to get lunch, if you want.”

“Lunch?” Kayden walked to his dresser and pulled open the bottom drawer for the baby oil. He needed to put the plug back inside, and he came back to the bed with it. “Where would we go?”

“There’s a Taco Bell around the corner,” Trent said, eyeing the bottle of oil with interest. “Have you ever been?”

“No,” Kayden said, sitting beside him. “Never.”

“A Taco Bell virgin,” Trent laughed. “Don’t worry. You’ll like it. I’ll pick something out for you.”

Kayden nodded then looked up shyly. “Do you want to help me with my plug?”

“Sure. Get up on your knees.”

Kayden rolled over and pushed his butt into the air. He was a little embarrassed, but he knew there was no reason to be. Trent had seen every part of him…

Trent grabbed the butt plug off the bed, then poured a generous amount of baby oil on the flared tip. “I’ll have to get you some actual lube before you run out of this.”

Kayden rested his cheek against the mattress and waited patiently for Trent to enter him. He thought the plug would come first, so he was surprised when he felt fingers at his entrance.

“But using this shit can’t be good for you. It says right on the bottle,” Trent said, sliding his fingers inside. “For external use only.

“I know…” Kayden groaned. “But I didn’t have anything else.”

“I’ll make sure to run back to the sex shop tomorrow,” Trent said, scissoring his fingers a few times. “Promise.”

“Okay,” Kayden moaned.

Trent fucked Kayden with his fingers for a few minutes, then slowly, he withdrew them and gently slid the plug into place. “There,” he said, then smacked Kayden’s upturned asscheek. “All plugged up.”

Kayden rolled over again, blushing. “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Kayden got up and went to return the baby oil to his dresser. While he was there, he pulled out a clean outfit. Nothing fancy, a fitted tee Diana had given him and a pair of slacks. He dressed quickly with Trent watching. He was nervous and he didn’t know how alleviate the feeling.

“You’re so cute,” Trent said when he was done, and he stood so his dick bobbed temptingly between his thighs. “I don’t know what you’re so nervous about, but I wish you’d relax.”

“Its weird being here with you,” Kayden said as his eyes roamed over Trent’s muscular body. “I’m just thinking…what would my mom say if she caught us right now?”

Trent snorted, then stooped to grab his clothes from the floor. “Good point. I’d rather not find out.”

Once dressed, the two boys went back downstairs. “Let me grab the crown,” Kayden said, starting for Emma’s little room, and Trent folded his arms and waited in the foyer as he went inside.

The room had a single window and a small closet in the back corner of the room. Posters of Katy Perry were all over the wall. Emma had traded different things at school to get them. She loved all her music. The bed was a plain powder pink, something she’d gotten from mom, and the desk across from it, a boring white, but the rest of the room was bedazzled in glittery accessories she’d accumulated over the years, pillows, stuffed animals, a few throw rugs, and a bright purple butterfly chair next to the window.

Kayden went straight for the closet and opened the doors. He had to push a few shoeboxes aside but found Emma’s crown without too much hassle. It was a pink monstrosity made of wire, glitter, and beads, and he wrinkled his nose as he lifted it down from the shelf and his hands were immediately covered in the junk. He wasn’t a fan of glitter. He didn’t like the way it felt on his skin, and he carried it carefully from the room and out to the kitchen.

Trent followed close behind. “Wow, that things coated.”

“I know,” Kayden muttered, stopping next to the fridge and pulling a plastic bag from the holder on top. “I don’t know how she’s going to wear it.” He dropped the crown into the bag and showed Trent his hands. “Look how much just came off.”

Trent took his wrist and pulled him over to the sink. “Let’s get that shit washed off before you get it on me.”

“You don’t like glitter either?” Kayden laughed.

“No. I don’t,” Trent said, taking the crown away with a grimace and setting it on the island. He turned the water on next, and tugged Kayden closer, so he’d wash up. “But stupid girls love it. And I’ve gotten it in my eye on more than one occasion.”

“That…sucks,” Kayden said uncomfortably. The rain had finally stopped and he peaked out the back window at the sun shining through the clouds.

Trent brushed Kayden’s hair behind his ear. “Ready to go?”

Kayden broke out of his negative thoughts and nodded. The sun was shining… “Yes. Lunch…right?”

Trent smiled. “Right.”

Kayden turned off the water and went to retrieve his new boots next to the door. He stuffed his feet in, then grabbed the crown off the island. “Let’s go.”

***

Trent drove them to the Taco Bell around the corner. Kayden had seen it a million times, but he’d never been inside because both his parents were strongly against fast food.

“Four Dorito Locos tacos,” Trent said at the speaker. “Two Pepsis, an order of nacho fries, and some of those Cinnabons you make.” The guy read off the total, a surprising amount, and Trent pulled away and drove around the side of the building.

“What are Cinnabons?” Kayden asked in a little voice as Trent stopped at the window and pulled out his wallet to pay.

“I got them for you,” he grunted. “They’re too sweet for my taste.”

Kayden raised his eyebrows in question, and Trent continued.

“Cinnabons are little cinnamon donuts with icing in the middle,” he said, pulling two twenties from his wallet. “Unless you’re a total grinch like me, you’ll love ‘em.”

Kayden laughed. “You’re not a grinch.”

“I feel like one sometimes,” Trent said in a dark voice, then the guy came to the window and he held out the money for him to take. “Where’s this school at?” he asked Kayden when the guy disappeared with his money. “We’ll go sit in the parking lot and eat this.”

“It’s just off Embarcadero,” Kayden said. “On Middlefield. You won’t be able to miss it.”

“I know where that’s at,” Trent murmured. “Cool. I’ll drive us there first.”

The fast-food employee returned with the change and two giant drinks. He handed them through the window first, and Trent set them in the cup holders. “Have a nice day,” the guy said lazily, thrusting a bag of food after the drinks. “Thanks for choosing Taco Bell.”

Trent took the food and handed it over to Kayden. “Yeah. Thanks,” he said vaguely, then pulled away from the window. “Check everything’s there,” he ordered.

Kayden looked curiously into the bag. There were four wrapped tacos, a tiny container of fries with a side of cheese, and a little bag of donuts covered in sugar. “I think that’s everything.”

Trent roared up to the exit and made a left out onto Embarcadero. The school was just down the street and Kayden hugged the bag to his middle as they drove off.

“There it is,” Trent said moments later, slowing so they could turn onto Middlefield. The school was just out Kayden’s window, and he couldn’t help but to reminisce about his old school days as they glided into the parking lot.

The school was made up of several low brick buildings, but the main one they parked along was the one they’d be going inside. The office was through the glass doors, and to the right, just beyond that, was the auditorium where Kayden imagined Emma’s performance would take place.

But they were going to eat first, and Trent turned off the truck, then reached for his drink. “Try one of those Cinnabons. I’m dying to know what you think.”

Kayden took out the tiny bag of confections and investigated the treats. They were warm and they actually looked pretty good. He popped one into his mouth and hummed the moment he bit into it. The icing was super sweet, but it was delicious.

“I knew you’d like them,” Trent laughed.

“I couldn’t eat more than this,” Kayden said, but quickly devoured a second. There were still two more to go. “They really are sweet.”

Trent reached into the bag for a taco. “Don’t spoil your appetite. Your supposed to try one of these too.”

Kayden watched him unwrap a bright red taco with lettuce and cheese and take a huge bite. “Why is it red?” he asked. “Is it spicy?”

“Not really?” Trent said through his mouthful. “It’s supposed to be made of Doritos. You know, the chips?”

Kayden nodded slowly. He’d had them once or twice at the school sandwich shop. Maybe tacos would be better than he thought. He set the donuts aside and opened one of the tacos. It smelled a little strange, but when he took a bite, he thought it tasted alright.

“Not bad?”

Kayden shrugged.

Trent finished his taco in two bites, then reached over for a second one. “Are you nervous about this meeting today with Sarah? We haven’t seen her in a while.”

“I’m not nervous,” Kayden said confidently. “I really like Sarah. She understands me.”

Trent snorted around his food. “Maybe your right. She must know something about forbidden love and all, dating Vince of all people.”

Kayden carefully chewed his food and didn’t comment.

“He’s practically Quasimodo,” Trent sneered.

“Are you always this mean to him?” Kayden asked. “Or just in private.”

Trent scowled at him. “I mean, he’s been helping me with studying for a couple weeks now. I’ve been pretty nice to him recently.”

“You should always be nice to him,” Kayden said firmly. “He’s your roommate and one of your best friends…You should treat him much better than you do.”

“Yeah…maybe.”

Kayden finished his taco but didn’t want another. He looked back into the bag and pulled out the fries next. “Were these for you?”

“No, but save me a couple,” Trent said. “I love the nacho fries.”

“You can have my second taco by the way,” Kayden said. “I don’t want it.”

Trent gave him the thumbs up.

Kayden tried one of the nacho fries in the cheese and hummed with approval. “Oh yum.”

“I should have got more fries,” Trent huffed. “That was dumb of me.”

“No, we can share.” Kayden dipped two more fries into the cheese, then held them out for Trent to try. “Here, Trent. Have some.” Trent smirked at him, then leaned in to take the fries with his teeth. His lips brushed the tips of Kayden’s fingers as he did and sent a shiver of delight down his spine.

They ate the rest of their food, talking about school and their friends. Kayden kept his eye on the clock as it got closer to one, and at ten minutes till, he put the last of their food wrappers in the Taco Bell bag, then grabbed Emma’s crown from the backseat.

“We’d better go give this to her before the show starts,” he said, pushing his door open. “Come on. Let’s go in.”

Trent nodded, then shouldered his door open as well and hopped out. They met in front of the truck, and he threw an arm around Kayden and pulled him close. “This will be fun. I haven’t been in an elementary school in a thousand years.”

“Me either.” Shyly, Kayden slid an arm around his waist and held on. “I haven’t been here since I graduated…”

Memories came rushing to the surface as he led his boyfriend into the building. The glass doors opened to a wide, linoleum hallway dotted with motivational posterboards. The office was through another set of glass doors to the right, and Kayden pulled Trent into the administrative room.

Mrs. Dee, the office aide, was behind the low desk just beyond the doors. She looked up when they entered, then did a double take. “Kayden?”

“Hi, Mrs. Dee,” Kayden said, beaming. “I need to see my sister. She forgot part of her costume for the talent show.”

Mrs. Dee blinked at him in amazement, then her eyes tracked upward to meet Trent’s and her mouth fell open. “I-I didn’t know she was in the talent show. I thought your father—”

“He changed his mind,” Kayden said quickly. “He signed the permission slip after all.”

“Oh.”

Kayden dropped his arm from Trent’s waist and held out the crown. “I think the show’s about to start. Could I please give it to her?”

“The kids in the talent show are getting ready backstage right now,” Mrs. Dee said slowly. “The rest of the school will be coming down to the auditorium promptly at one, so you’d better hurry.”

“Thanks,” Kayden said. “It was nice seeing you again.”

“It’s been years,” Mrs. Dee agreed. “Emma says you’re at Stanford now. How delightful.”

Kayden nodded. “It’s a great school. I love it.”

Mrs. Dee looked curiously at Trent again. “Is this a friend from school?”

“Yes,” Kayden said, blushing a little. Trent’s arm was still around him, and it seemed obvious they were more than just friends. “We had to skip class to run this here actually.”

“Oh, well that’s not good.”

“It’s fine. We both have a good grasp on the material,” Kayden said, then, “I think we’d better go now. You know, before the show starts.”

“Yes. Of course.”

Kayden tugged on Trent’s belt loop. “Let’s go,” he whispered, and Trent dropped his arm from around his shoulders and followed him back into the hall.

“Do you know everyone here?” he grunted.

“Pretty much,” Kayden said sheepishly. “I don’t think many of the teachers have left.”

Trent frowned as they started down the empty hallway. “She was looking at me weird.”

“She was just surprised to see me is all,” Kayden said. “I haven’t been back in a while.”

“That’s bullshit,” Trent growled. “They’ve all seen that sex video. You said so yourself. Emma saw it getting passed around during lunch…”

Kayden regretted mentioning it. “I’m know but—”

“That video has two million views now,” Trent said as they reached the double doors to the auditorium and stopped. “Everyone’s seen it.”

“My dad still hasn’t,” Kayden hedged. “And I hope he never does.”

“I don’t know how nobody’s told him yet.” Trent crossed his arms with a huff. “He must be some sort of social pariah at work.”

“He is actually,” Kayden said. “I don’t think he has a single friend in the entire hospital.”

“That explains it then.”

“Come on.” Kayden touched Trent’s strong forearm and urged him toward the doors. “I’m sure Emma’s freaking out by now. We’re cutting it awfully close.”

Trent sighed, then let his arms fall to his sides. “Fine.”

Kayden smiled at him gently, then headed inside.

The auditorium doubled as a gym with a set of bleachers on one end and a stage with heavy red drapes on the other. There were two entrances to the stage on either side. One led to a room with spare gym equipment, and another to the backstage area. Kayden started for the gym entrance first while Trent trailed behind him at a slower pace.

The room was dark and empty but led through to the actual stage which was lit and filled with laughter. Kayden poked his head in and smiled when he caught sight of his little sister holding court. There were two girls and a boy hanging on her every word and Kayden wondered what she was saying.

“There she is,” Trent said, crowding up behind him. “Lets just go in and give it to her, then we can get out of here.”

“I want to stay and watch,” Kayden whined, turning to look up at him with puppy dog eyes. “Please, Trent. I’ll make it worth you’re while. I promise.”

Trent raised an eyebrow. “You will?”

Kayden chewed his lip. He didn’t know exactly what he was promising, but, “I—”

“Kayden!”

Kayden turned as his sister rushed up behind him and threw her arms around his middle. “Emma! Woah.”

“I was so afraid you weren’t going to show!”

“Well, I made it.” Kayden extracted himself from his sister’s embrace, then thrust the bag with the crown at her. “Here’s the last of your outfit.”

“Oh!” Emma reached into the bag, then smiled. “Thank you, Kayden! This is perfect!” She set the glittery crown on top of her head and Kayden realized she was in full costume. “How does it look?”

The colors clashed, the glitter was crazy, but somehow, Emma had managed to pull off a dazzling ensemble. “Looks good, Emma,” Kayden said.

“Like Katy Perry in the flesh,” Trent laughed, then slid his arms around Kayden and pulled him back against his chest. “I can’t wait to see you perform.”

Kayden blushed a little. “Yeah…me too.”

Emma gave them a knowing look. “Do you really have time to watch?”

Trent shrugged. “We’ve got a little time.”

“I’m the sixth act for your information,” Emma said, placing her hands on her hips. “You can stay for that long, at least.”

Suddenly, one of Emma’s friends approached from the cluster of students. She was blonde and slight in stature. Kelly. “Hey, Kayden,” she said, looking at the older boys with interest. “Is that your boyfriend?

Kayden’s face turned bright red. “Uh…”

“Let me guess,” Trent sneered over Kayden’s head and Kelly quirked an eyebrow. “Did you see us online?”

“Trent…” Kayden hissed, but Trent ignored him.

“Emma says the whole entire school saw us fucking,” he grunted. “I want to know if it’s true.”

“Yeah we saw it on Youtube,” Kelly said casually. “It was censored, but everyone knows who Emma’s big brother is now!”

Trent growled mutinously and Kelly paled a little.

“We’d better go, Emma,” she said to the other girl. “Miss. Shannon is having everybody line up in the wings.”

“Oh okay,” Emma sighed, then looked back at Kayden and Trent. “If I don’t get a chance to say goodbye, then I’ll say it now, I guess.”

“Bye,” Kayden said, smiling at his little sis. “I love you.”

“Love you, too.” Emma beamed at him, then leaned in and gave him one last quick hug. “Thanks for the crown, Kayden.”

“Don’t mention it. Seriously. This never happened.”

“Right.” Emma laughed. “It’ll be our little secret.”

“Come on, Emma,” Kelly pressed. “The bleachers are filling up! We’ve got an audience!”

“Oh wow, I’m coming!” Emma cried, then turned to follow her friend backstage. The kids were gathering into single file lines, led by a young teacher Kayden had never seen before, antsy and excited to perform. Kayden could hear other students talking beyond the curtain, out in the auditorium and his stomach turned. No matter which way they went, they wouldn’t be able to leave the room without facing a large crowd.

“Let’s wait back here,” he murmured, turning in Trent’s arms and pushing him back into the shadows. “Hopefully, nobody will find us if we’re quiet.”

“Mmm, I like the sound of that,” Trent purred, then swept Kayden into his arms. He spun them around and pressed him against one of the foam matts propped against the wall. “So all I need to do is keep your mouth occupied, right?”

Kayden nervously licked his lips. He couldn’t believe he was about to do this, in his old elementary school of all places, but… “Yes.

Trent leaned in with a smirk and kissed him passionately. He slid his tongue into his mouth at once, and Kayden shut his eyes and moaned. Piano music started playing from the stage area, but it was nothing but a distraction and it faded into the background.

Kayden and Trent kissed heatedly against the wall, and as it went on, Trent pressed his hard cock against Kayden’s belly and thrust with firm strokes. Kayden wasn’t surprised he was ready for more sex, but he was a little worried they’d be caught. He pulled away from Trent’s desperate kisses. “Trent…I—”

“Just kiss me,” Trent growled, and Kayden gasped. “I know we can’t have sex or whatever, but fuck Kayden…I’m so hard right now.”

Shyly, Kayden tipped his head back for more kisses. He moaned when Trent caught his lips again and melted into his body. The piano music stopped, and loud pop music took its place. Kayden figured the talent show had begun.

With gentle fingers, Trent held Kayden’s face still as he did delicious things to his mouth with his tongue. Kayden was hard too, and his head was fogged with pleasure. He didn’t know what to do about it. He slid his arms around Trent and held on weakly as his mouth was plundered over and over again. The song on the stage changed. Another act. Kayden hoped none of the kids chose to exit the stage from this end….

Shit…” Trent pulled away with a wet smacking sound and grabbed his cock. “We’re going to have to leave soon.”

“But Emma…”

“We aren’t even watching,” Trent growled. “Fuck, Kayden….”

Kayden pouted extravagantly. His little penis was sticking straight up in his jeans, but he still wanted to see his sister on stage. Checking to make sure the coast was clear, he took a deep breath then fell to his knees.

“What are you doing?” Trent asked curiously, but the humor in his voice hinted that he knew exactly what was up.

“Sucking your cock,” Kayden muttered, then started for Trent’s fly. He pulled the zipper down, then reached through the flap to free the large member inside.

Fuuuuck….” Trent hissed as his cock sprang from its confines and popped into the open air. “Kayden Lee. I can’t believe you just took my cock out.”

Kayden snorted with amusement. “Well, I’m not sure I had much of an option.”

“You always have options,” Trent grunted. “Like right now. You have the option to suck this fat dick right here, or we can take it back to the car. You’re choice.”

Kayden stared straight at Trent’s amazingly thick cock. It was sticky and wet with precome and he licked his lips in anticipation. “I’ll just do it here.”

“Good boy.”

The pop music ended and there was a round of clapping from the assembled audience as Kayden opened his mouth and took Trent into his mouth.

“Oh god…” Trent groaned at once. “That’s it, baby…”

Kayden took Trent’s cockhead onto his tongue while another song started, a slow number, and sucked him lovingly as the music swelled, and the audience gasped at whatever was happening on stage. Slowly, he slid his head forward and swallowed more of Trent’s glorious length.

“Your mouth feels like velvet,” Trent groaned, resting a hand against the foam matt. “Goddamn, your perfect.”

Kayden hummed around Trent’s cock and swallowed reflexively around the head. His tongue played along the veiny shaft and Trent tilted his head back in reaction and groaned deep in his chest.

“Fucking…perfect…”

Kayden bobbed his head up and down along with the background music. It was a beautiful number. He liked it, whatever it was, and Trent’s cock slid in and out of his mouth with an equal rhythm.

As the song went on, and Trent moaned above him, Kayden decided to risk it. He reached between his legs and pressed firmly against his own erection. It felt amazing and Kayden rode his hand as the BJ continued.

Kayden? What the hell are you doing?!”

Kayden yanked away from Trent the second he heard the familiar Korean. Mark stood in the middle of the storage room, a dark and furious look on his face. Mrs. Dee was behind him, and she had her hand over her eyes.

Kayden wiped his mouth. “D-dad?” Trent was forcing his dick back into his pants and dealing with his fly. He didn’t see the look of fury Mark shot in his direction. “Dad…” Kayden said again. “I can explain.”

You’re a faggot. Aren’t you?

“Dad, I—”

“What did he just say, Kayden?” Trent grunted, his cheeks stained with embarrassment, but his eyes hard with determination. “He insulted you. Didn’t he?”

“I called him a faggot,” Mark snapped. “Because apparently, that’s what he is!”

Trent stepped across the room and shoved Mark hard in the chest. “Watch your mouth, old man.”

Mark was much shorter than Trent, but he glared up at him nonetheless. “Watch my mouth? Who the hell are you again? That’s my son your violating!”

“Oh yeah, I’ve been violating him for weeks now,” Trent drawled. “Right under your nose, too. Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Lee.”

Mark looked around Trent and met Kayden’s eyes, and his dark gaze was filled with hatred. “How long has this been going on?”

“Didn’t you just hear me?” Trent growled. “I’ve been fucking him for weeks now!”

Mark drew back and slapped Trent across the face.

Ooof.”

“Dad!”

Trent rubbed his left cheek, a terrible scowl on his face. “I should punch you in the nose for that.”

Mark glared at him vehemently.

“Please don’t punch my dad.” Kayden rushed forward and took Trent’s arm. “That’s enough, Trent.”

Trent shrugged him off, but he didn’t try to punch anyone. He and Mark stared angrily at one another for an unbearably long moment until the song ended and a deafening round of applause came from the auditorium.

“I’m here to get Emma,” Mark grunted. “I told her she wasn’t allowed to be in the talent show, and yet, here we are.”

“I signed her permission slip,” Trent sneered at him. “You’re such a fucking drag, old man. You want everyone to be miserable like you are, don’t you?”

Mark bared his teeth, shaking, then he stepped away and through the door to the stage area.

Mrs. Dee let out a huge rush of air. “Oh, god, Kayden. I’m so sorry.”

Kayden looked at her dazedly. “What?”

“I-I didn’t know you were keeping your boyfriend a secret,” Mrs. Dee said. “I called him just now to check on Emma’s permission slip and he…well…got very upset.”

“He must have been…” Kayden muttered. “He had to drive all the way here from the city.”

Mark appeared again with Emma in his grasp.

“Let me go!” she cried, twisting frantically to get away from the older man, but it did no good. His meaty hand was locked around her upper arm.

“You’re going to be homeschooled next semester,” Mark hissed. “I’m fed up with you misbehaving. You have too much freedom outside the house.”

“Dad! No!”

Mark dragged Emma toward the door, then stopped and looked down hatefully at Kayden. “And you,” he sneered. “I have no idea what’s going on with you, but there’s no way I want your diseased gayness in my home.”

Trent drew himself up, but Kayden threw his arms around him.

“Stop, Trent…”

“This guy deserves to be knocked flat on his ass!” Trent roared. “He’s an asshole, Kayden! He treats you like shit!”

“But…Trent, he’s my dad.”

Trent threw his arms up in frustration.

“When you’re willing to act like a normal boy,” Mark said, poking a finger in Kayden’s direction. “Then you can come back.”

“Normal?” Trent sneered. “What’s normal?”

“What I just saw wasn’t normal,” Mark snapped. “And I won’t have it anywhere near my family.” And with that, he pulled Emma from the room and they were gone.

Kayden felt tears form in the corners of his eyes before he even knew he was sad. He was numb, to be honest. His entire body felt weightless.

“Come on,” Trent grunted, then put an arm around him and pulled him after the other two. “Let’s get out of here.”

Kayden pressed his face into Trent’s t-shirt as he started to cry. “I can’t go home anymore!”

“That’s fine,” Trent whispered. “You’ll come home with me.”

Kayden hid his face as they started through the auditorium. It was deathly quiet, and Kayden had a feeling everyone was watching them. He didn’t dare look up until they were out in the hall, and even then, he kept his head down and watched his feet.

“Wow, I can’t believe that finally happened,” Trent said with a laugh. “I know you’re sad, but this couldn’t have worked out better. We’re freshly out of the closet, everyone knows we’re fucking, and now we’re going to be living together.”

Kayden sniffled. “And I’ll never see my family again.”

“Oh god, relax. Your dad will be begging for you to come home in a week.”

“I don’t know about that…”

“I do,” Trent drawled. “I know dads. I’ve had two of ‘em, after all. Two shitty ones.”

Kayden continued to cry as they got to the truck, and Trent sighed and pulled him to a stop.

“We’ve still got to go to that meeting with Sarah. Do you think you can handle it?”

Kayden nodded pathetically. “I just lost my family. I can’t lose my school, too.”

Trent laughed sarcastically. “Alright. I guess it’s time for the pity party.”

Kayden looked up at him glumly.

“Let’s just get through this meeting, then we can go back to my house and figure everything out, okay?”

Slowly, Kayden nodded.

“That’s my sweet Baby-Kay,” Trent said, then caught Kayden’s chin and brought him in for another kiss.

Kayden let the kiss linger for a long moment. It didn’t matter who saw them now. His father finally knew, and he was indeed homeless. It couldn’t get much worse than this.

“Get in, baby,” Trent said, pulling away to open Kayden’s door. “It’s going to be alright. I promise.”

“Okay,” Kayden said softly, climbing into the truck and pulling his knees up to his chest.

Trent smiled at him reassuringly, then shut the door behind him and went around to the other side.

Kayden hugged his knees tight. He didn’t know what was going to happen next, but he was so glad he was with Trent. Maybe…just maybe everything would be alright.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wow 7
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well spit. Did not expect that. At all. Wow. Kayden shouldve let trent punch him. I need another chapter!!!!!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Well I knew something was going to happen but boy I didn't think it would be that.Mark may be educated and a Doctor but he's  a ignoramus's.I would love to see TMZ report that Mark threw Kayden out and then lose patients because of that.

Mrs. F---in Dee why the hell did she feel the need to do that?Was she afraid Mark was going to sue the school if the permission slip was forged.Sadly so many people who work in school offices feel the need to be busybody like that.

I don't think the rest of Kayden's family will shun him.After this chapter I know any predictions I make will fall short but I can see when the Grandparents visit they will enquire about Kayden maybe even ask Ian what's been happening.I could see them being more angry at their Son rather then their Grandson.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Well I knew something was going to happen but boy I didn't think it would be that.Mark may be educated and a Doctor but he's  a ignoramus's.I would love to see TMZ report that Mark threw Kayden out and then lose patients because of that.

Mrs. F---in Dee why the hell did she feel the need to do that?Was she afraid Mark was going to sue the school if the permission slip was forged.Sadly so many people who work in school offices feel the need to be busybody like that.

I don't think the rest of Kayden's family will shun him.After this chapter I know any predictions I make will fall short but I can see when the Grandparents visit they will enquire about Kayden maybe even ask Ian what's been happening.I could see them being more angry at their Son rather then their Grandson.

I agree with you, I think the grandparents will definitely ask questions and I don't think Mark will want to answer them, so he's going to have to consider that angle in the next week... 

 

23 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well spit. Did not expect that. At all. Wow. Kayden shouldve let trent punch him. I need another chapter!!!!!

Aww! And I was going to take a break! 😂😂😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

Aww! And I was going to take a break! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Wow! I expected them to get caught but not by Mark. Mrs. Dee did apologize to Kayden for accidentally outing him but man she needs to mind her own business. Yes admittedly it was forged yet as far as they knew Emma had a signed permissed slip from her dad and it’s a bloody talent show so you’d think she could keep any suspicions she had to herself. In retrospect she was probably trying to save her own ass-ets because if Mark had found out about Emma being in the talent show he probably would have went off on the teachers. Interesting to see the evolution of these two where initially Trent was worried about being outed only to now casually walk around with his arm around Kayden and now Kayden is willing to give Trent a bj in public. Oh boy was the latter beyond foolish as Kayden’s rare moment of impulsiveness was bound to get them caught by someone. Mark comes off as downright abusive with the way he drags Emma away and I hope someone can put him in his place. I can understand Kayden being upset and clearly with his warped family dynamics Trent can’t comprehend his feelings yet in the end I have to agree with Trent that Kayden is being somewhat overly dramatic while also desperately needing to grow a backbone. I understand he’s concerned about not potentially being unable to see his family again but his home life is hell. He can definitely still see Ian and I’m sure he can figure out a way to see his mom & Emma “if” he doesn’t move back home. The one I feel the most sorry for is Emma as due to her age she’ll be stuck at home under such ridiculous restrictions for years to come unless something changes.

 

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Wow, that was great.  I love the drama! 

The entire time that Kayden and Trent were screwing in Kayden's bed, I kept expecting Mark to burst in on them after he came home from work unexpectedly because he forgot some important papers.  Or whatever.  But what actually happened was even better.  (or worse, I guess is a more apt description.)

But poor Emma, 8 more years of having to live with that asshole of a father is going to kill her spirit.  Maybe Cho will grow a backbone and tell Mark to piss off.  Not counting on it, though.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm sorry but i don't have much sympathy for Kayden and Trent 🤦🤦🤦 i mean really? All my sorrow goes to emma this chapter, i was so damn excited for her and then that stupid cunt ruined everything. Please kill her off 😅 it may have been her only appearance but it would give me immense satisfaction if they were to come across her obituary that week 🙈 also, fuck mark and the horse he rode in on, go eat a dick you miserable fuck. 

Link to comment

I'm sorry but i don't have much sympathy for Kayden and Trent 🤦🤦🤦 i mean really? All my sorrow goes to emma this chapter, i was so dang excited for her and then that stupid woman ruined everything. Please kill her off 😅 it may have been her only appearance but it would give me immense satisfaction if they were to come across her obituary that week 🙈 also, screw mark and the horse he rode in on, go eat a 🍆 you miserable jackass 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Great dramatic chapter! I thought Mark was going to catch them in the act in Kayden's room for sure but it's probably even more scandalous to him that he caught them at Emma's school! I feel bad for Emma - her spirit is likely to be crushed and she had so been looking forward to that talent show.  Mrs. Dee is pure evil for waiting until the day of the show to confirm Mark's permission was legit.

I feel like there's gonna be hell to pay from Mark's parents if they discover Kayden's been thrown out of his home and maybe the whole family will finally band together against Mark for his actions! I'll bet Ian breaks the news about him and Audrey too. 

Love this story!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Well it was only a matter of time. I feel badly for Kayden, but Trent is right; Mark is an asshole! I hope the rest of the family will support Kayden. I wonder if he will start to enjoy living at Trent's? I can't wait for the grandparents arrive! More excitement to come! Thanks. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..