Jump to content
    mastershakeme
  • Author
  • 11,956 Words
  • 2,020 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 22. Fri, Sat, Mon: Kayden

Kayden bounced on the exercise ball while Trent did a cool down on the treadmill. The older boy had just ordered a pizza over the phone and was about to call it quits. Kayden was a little disappointed though. He could have watched Trent run all day.

Shirtless and slick with sweat, Trent ran with long, even strides, his strong arms pumping beside him, and his jaw set with determination. Kayden had been gazing at him for close to an hour, but he couldn’t get enough of watching Trent’s lean muscles at work. He was beautiful in action.

“That felt so goddamn good,” Trent said as he continued to jog. “I’m so glad we did this.”

We didn’t do anything,” Kayden laughed. “I’ve just been sitting here on this ball.”

“Well, now that you’re here, I’m going to start you on a workout routine,” Trent said firmly. “You may be thin, but your out of shape.”

“I am not,” Kayden pouted. “I just can’t keep up with you is all.”

“I should at least teach you how to defend yourself,” Trent muttered. “You’re so tiny. I couldn’t even imagine being as small as you are.”

“How big do you want me to get?” Kayden asked, frowning, and Trent snorted with amusement.

“I just want you to be able to take care of yourself,” he said. “And you should be able to run a mile at least.”

“But…why?”

“Because I think training your body is a worthwhile activity,” Trent said simply. “And I’ve certainly spent enough time studying and doing things your way. It’s only fair you try this too.”

“I guess,” Kayden said grudgingly, bouncing lightly on the ball as Trent powered through his cooldown. He was still pouting when there was a knock on the door.

“Trent?” Lucas stepped into the room, then paused when he saw Kayden bouncing on the blue exercise ball. “Oh, Kayden. I didn’t know you were here.”

“Hi,” Kayden said shyly, and Lucas smiled back.

“Hello Kayden. It’s nice to see you again.”

“What’s up?” Trent grunted, hitting the power button on the treadmill, and slowing to a stop. “I just ordered pizza. Do you want some?”

“Sure,” Lucas said. “Is Kayden staying for dinner?”

“He’s staying for longer than that.” Trent jumped down and reached for the towel resting over the railing. “He just got kicked out of his family’s place, so he’s staying with me from now on.”

Lucas blinked in amazement. “He got kicked out? How did that happen?”

“My dad walked in on us having sex,” Kayden said, bouncing up and down. “I was giving Trent a blow job to be specific.”

“Wow. That’s a good way to do it.”

“It wasn’t intentional,” Trent laughed as he blotted his face. His abs flexed magnificently as he toweled himself off and both Lucas and Kayden watched with interest. “I would have loved to finish, after all. Kayden’s dad definitely ruined that.”

“I think you’ve more than made up for it,” Kayden said dryly.

“Oh yes,” Trent snickered, tossing the towel aside and grabbing his shirt. “And we’ll probably make up for it more tonight.”

Kayden smiled at him affectionately. “Probably.”

Lucas’s eyes flashed to Kayden. “How are you doing, Kayden? I know you were trying to keep it a secret…you don’t seem very upset.”

“I feel okay about it, I guess,” Kayden said slowly, his smile falling away as he thought about his parents. “I mean, my mom just called and begged me to come home, so I guess I’m not totally banned.”

“Do you think you’ll go back home at some point?”

“I really don’t know,” Kayden said. “Trent says I can stay here for the rest of the semester, but I don’t know where I’ll go then.”

“You’ll come back to LA with me,” Trent said, tugging his shirt over his head. “Chase has an empty penthouse in the city. I stay there when I’m not in school. There’s no reason you can’t stay there with me.”

Kayden rolled his eyes in Lucas’s direction. “So as long as I’m dating Trent, I guess I’ve got somewhere to stay.”

“Kayden, I went into this expecting it to be long-term,” Trent said, folding his arms over his now clothed chest. “I’m not going to kick you to the curb anytime soon.”

“I know but—”

“There’s no buts,” Trent said firmly. “You’re going to live with me for the unforeseeable future. Get used to it.”

Defeated, Kayden bounced listlessly on the ball.

“I think Kayden’s being practical,” Lucas spoke up. “He’s looking out for himself and that’s smart.”

“No, it’s not. He doesn’t have to ‘look out for himself’.” Trent glared at Lucas, his hazel eyes glittering with resolve. “I’m going to take care of him now. I decided to take on the responsibility even before I got him kicked out. This is permanent.”

“Trent, nothing is permanent.”

“This is,” Trent said in a deep voice. “Because I want it to be. I’ve chosen to be with Kayden. I want him to be my partner.”

Kayden’s heart did a little backflip. “Y-you do?”

“Yep.” Trent beamed at him. “I didn’t want to say it earlier because it sounds so fruity, but I guess that’s what it’s called right? When two guys live together, it’s a partnership.”

“That’s right,” Lucas said. “I’m just shocked to hear it, is all. I never thought you’d be in a committed relationship.”

“Well, I changed my mind.” Trent lifted his chin. “I changed my mind about a lot of things lately.”

“I guess so,” Lucas smiled slowly. “I actually came in here to ask about your grades… Vince mentioned you had a meeting today with your advisor.”

“I did and it went great, thank you very much,” Trent said easily. “I’m almost out of the red. I just have to do well on these finals.”

“Which shouldn’t be too hard now that your studying,” Lucas said. “Well done, Trent.”

“Thanks.” Trent got his phone off the treadmill and checked the screen. “The pizza’s ten minutes away. We’d better go wait for the delivery guy in the front room.”

Lucas nodded, and turned for the hall. “I think Vince brought beer home, too.”

“Perfect,” Trent said, then gestured for Kayden to join him. “Come on, babe.”

Kayden bounced off the ball and hurried to Trent’s side. “Do I have to drink?”

“If you really don’t want to, you can pass,” Trent said, draping an arm around Kayden’s shoulders. “But it’ll be more fun if you do.”

Kayden worried his lip as he considered. For once, he wouldn’t have to go home and face his parents after he drank. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to try just one…

When they got to the living room, Vince was watching TV by himself. An action movie with superheroes in capes. He looked around when the three of them walked into the room and his eyes fell on Kayden. “Cool. I didn’t know he was here.”

“Yeah, and Trent ordered pizza, so I guess it’s going to be a party,” Lucas said as he took the seat beside Vince.

“Where’s Mitch?” Trent asked, sitting on the opposite couch, and kicking his feet up on the coffee table. Kayden sat beside him and scooted close, so their legs touched, and Trent lazily took his hand. “He’s been making himself scarce these past few days. He’s not still messing around with Ivy is he?”

“He texted me he was going to her dorm after class,” Vince said. “That’s why I got a case of beer. I figured we’d just stay home and drink. No point in going to Seth’s. Nobody’s trying to get laid.”

“I guess,” Trent said. “But that’s not the only reason to go to Seth’s.”

“Yes, it is,” Kayden muttered, but Trent ignored him.

“What about the Thanksgiving party?” he loudly asked his friends. “Are we still going to that?”

“Thanksgiving party?” Kayden made a face.

Lucas looked at him pityingly. “Every year Seth has a party the night of Thanksgiving for all the students staying on campus,” he said helpfully. “It’s a lot like his regular parties. Beer, weed, music, and girls.”

“We went last year to get laid,” Vince snickered, and Kayden frowned.

“I’m not going for that,” Trent hissed. “So just drop it.”

“Well, I don’t have anything better to do that night,” Lucas said slowly. “Mitch will probably want to go, too, so I’d better come and keep an eye on him.”

Trent looked to Vince. “What about you?”

“I guess after I’m done with my family, I’ll drive over,” Vince shrugged. “If you’re going.”

“I’m going,” Trent said. “And that means, you’re going too, Kayden.”

Kayden sighed. “I hate going to Seth’s.”

“It’s just for the holiday,” Trent said. “My mom’s going to make a big deal out of it, and I already know I won’t be able to stay here all night.”

Kayden squeezed his hand with interest. “Your mom’s going to make dinner?”

“Oh, no,” Trent laughed. “She said she’s going to order it in.”

“Oh.”

“Anything will be better than last year,” Lucas said darkly. “Cold leftovers and beer do not make a Thanksgiving feast.”

“You don’t go home for the holidays?” Kayden asked.

“No. My dad works over the holidays, so even when Mitch and I lived at home, we never ate together as a family,” Lucas said sadly. “It’s tragic, I know.”

“This will be my first year away from my family,” Kayden said in a little voice. “We don’t make a big deal out of Thanksgiving, but we usually eat something special to celebrate.”

“You’re not going home for Thanksgiving?” Vince asked and Kayden looked up at him wearily.

“No. My dad kicked me out today. I’m living here now.”

“Wow, that’s harsh.”

“It is.” Kayden nodded. “But I’m glad to be with Trent. We’re…in a partnership now.”

Vince raised his eyebrows and looked at Trent, smirking.

“Shut up. I know it sounds gay,” Trent scowled at him. “Just go get that beer you mentioned and keep your opinions to yourself.”

“Okay. Will do.” Vince got up, laughing, and Trent followed him with a glare as he trekked out of the room.

Lucas cleared his throat. “I just noticed, but you look really nice, Kayden. Are you wearing one of the outfits Diana got you?”

Blushing, Kayden nodded.

“He does look cute, doesn’t he?” Trent plucked Kayden’s t-shirt. “Everything fits him really well. I don’t know how she does it.”

“If you’re staying, Kayden, maybe you should ask her to go shopping again. You’ll need some things for school, I’m sure. And other things, like toiletries and other basic necessities.”

“Well, my brother is bringing my school things on Monday,” Kayden said. “Maybe he can bring some other things, too. I mean, I wouldn’t want to impose…”

“It wouldn’t be any trouble,” Trent said. “In fact, I’ll talk to her about it. The two of you should go shopping sometime this weekend.”

Kayden nodded shyly. There were a few things he could think of now that he wanted. Underwear being the most important. He was currently going without, and he was a touch uncomfortable with his package totally unsecure.

Vince came back into the room with a case of beer under his arm. “Is everyone drinking?”

Trent looked at Kayden, and slowly, he nodded again.

“Pass ‘em around,” Trent said cheerfully. “Everyone’s drinking.”

Vince passed beers around and everyone started to drink. Kayden looked up at the TV as he sipped his beer and watched an incredible action scene take place.

“What is this movie?” he asked.

“You’ve never seen The Avengers?” Trent snorted.

“No.”

“We should start it from the beginning, then,” Vince said, grabbing the remote off the table. “I can explain everything.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “You must have seen this movie twenty times. I’d be shocked if you couldn’t.”

Vince ignored the slight and started the movie over from the beginning. “This is about a team of superheroes, so they’re going to be bouncing around a lot. Try to pay attention, Kayden.”

“Okay.” Kayden settled in to watch. He and Trent were still holding hands and he felt safe pressed against him. Several minutes later, the pizza came, and Trent got up to get it. Kayden took his hand again when he came back. He liked being able to touch him whenever he wanted. It was thrilling.

The four of them devoured the food and got a decent start on the beer as the first half of the movie played out. Kayden really got into the film and was enjoying Vince’s and Trent’s commentary. Lucas was quiet and on his phone, but even so, he was part of the group and Kayden appreciated his company.

Kayden had drunk two beers by the end of the movie, and he was feeling it. “That was really cool,” he said as the credits rolled. “I wish I had superpowers.”

“I think I’d make a good Hulk,” Vince said very seriously. “He’s destructive, but he’s still got a good heart. He’s sensitive.”

“You want to turn into a green monster?” Trent snorted. “I’d rather be Iron Man. Or Thor.”

“Naw, neither of those are you,” Vince said. “You’re more of an antihero. Like Loki.”

“I’m not fucking Loki,” Trent growled, flicking him off. “That guy’s the villain.”

“Not always,” Vince said. “He becomes the hero in Ragnarok and completes his redemption in Infinity Wars. He’s a very complicated character. Like you.”

“I look nothing like that greasy haired asshole.”

“He’s the adopted son of Oden, a lot like you’re the adopted son of superstar Chase Hudson,” Vince continued. “It’s making more and more sense the longer I think about it.”

“Fuck off.” Trent let go of Kayden’s hand and folded his arms mutinously. “I’m done watching superhero movies.”

“But we have all the sequels on demand,” Vince complained. “And I think Kayden likes them.”

“I do!” Kayden said happily and Trent rolled his eyes.

“Jesus Christ…”

“For what it’s worth, I think Loki’s cool,” Lucas spoke up and Trent gave him a sideways look.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. He’s dark and mysterious, and you never know what he’s going to do next.” Lucas smiled down at his phone. “He’s the bad boy of the group. He does his own thing no matter what.”

“I guess,” Trent grumbled, then relaxed a bit and dropped a hand on Kayden’s thigh. “Alright. We can watch another one if you want.”

“Yay!” Kayden squealed with excitement. He liked The Avengers. All of the men were incredibly attractive.

“Cool. Let’s watch Age of Ultron next,” Vince said, picking up the remote. “Then we can watch Ragnarok, then Infinity Wars.

“Oh god no,” Trent groaned. “I don’t think I can stand to watch all of those tonight.”

“We don’t have to do it all today,” Vince said. “Kayden will be here tomorrow, right? We can have a Marvel weekend!”

Trent groaned again, but Kayden clapped his hands.

“This is going to be so fun!”

“It will be.” Vince snickered at Trent’s expense as he pulled up the next movie. “Let’s get started!”

Frowning, Trent grabbed another beer to placate himself. “Here, Kayden,” he said, handing him one as well.

“Thanks,” Kayden smiled. He didn’t see the need to be conservative. He could pass out on the couch if he wanted. Nobody would care. He cracked it open like a pro and started on his third can of the night.

It was dark outside when Age of Ultron ended. Kayden had drunk a fourth beer while the film played out and he was well and truly inebriated. Vince immediately loaded up the next movie, eager to show Kayden what was next, and that’s when Lucas stood with the last of his beer.

“I’m probably going to call it a night, guys,” he said then drained it absently, looking at Trent and Kayden over the edge of his can. “It’s nice you’re here, Kayden,” he said when he finished. “It’ll be fun getting to talk to you in more depth.”

“Yeah, you too,” Kayden said, smiling sweetly. “See you tomorrow?”

“You bet.” Lucas gave the pair on the couch one last long look, then turned and headed out of the room. “Night, guys.”

“Goodnight!” Kayden called merrily.

“Night,” Trent grunted, then gave Kayden a loaded look. “You’re really drunk, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Kayden said. “And it feels so good, too. I’ve never noticed before.”

“That’s because you’re relaxed,” Trent purred, leaning closer so his lips were just inches from Kayden’s. “You’re totally free.” With a smile, he closed the distance between them and kissed Kayden affectionately. It was slow and languid, and Kayden’s cock began to firm up with interest. When Trent pulled away, Kayden nervously licked his lips.

“It feels so weird being here with you,” he whispered. “I feel like I’m being really bad.”

“You are,” Trent said, and Kayden’s eyes widened.

“I-I am?”

“Yes, you aren’t sucking my cock. You’re being a very bad boy.”

Kayden licked his lips again and Trent’s eyes dropped to his mouth, his gaze heavy with lust.

“I suddenly feel like I’m interrupting.” Vince grunted from across the couch. “Weren’t we watching a movie?”

Trent glared over his shoulder at the other boy. “How many times have you seen this again?”

Vince furrowed his eyebrows in reply.

“Trent, be nice,” Kayden chided, setting his beer aside and taking Trent’s hand. “Vince has been really great tonight. Don’t treat him badly.”

Trent scowled at him, but he laced their fingers and squeezed Kayden’s hand warmly. “I am being nice. I really want to say ‘screw off, so I can fuck Kayden’, but I only asked him how many times he’s seen this stupid movie.”

Kayden fought down a smile. “Well, there’s other ways to say it that aren’t so hurtful.”

“Like?”

Kayden paused, playing with Trent’s fingers as he tried to think of something clever to say, but Vince slid off the couch.

“I don’t need to be asked twice. I get it. I’ll go,” he said, and Kayden and Trent watched as he collected a few cans of beer from the box. “I’m taking some of these with me,” he grunted. “And I’ll watch the damned movie in my room on my phone.”

“Sorry, Vince,” Kayden said sheepishly. “I was really enjoying the movies. Thor’s really sexy.”

“Thor?” Trent grumbled. “I could fucking be Thor if I wanted.”

Vince rolled his eyes as he rounded the couch. “It’s cool. We’ll catch up tomorrow. Tell me what you think of this one.”

“I will,” Kayden said. “Night, Vince.”

“Goodnight.”

As soon as he left, Trent got up to turn out the lights. “Finally,” he said. “Alone.”

“I have a feeling we aren’t going to watch this movie,” Kayden said smartly.

“You can watch it if you want,” Trent said, then he yanked his sweats down and flashed his dick. “But you’ve got to suck this at the same time. That’s the deal.”

Kayden looked appreciatively at Trent’s thick member. “Okay.”

Trent let his sweats drop to the floor, then sat at the far end of the couch and leaned back comfortably. “Start sucking,” he said, and Kayden laid down beside him and curled his knees under himself. He glanced up at the TV as he parted his lips and took Trent’s cock into his mouth. He had a perfect view of the action from down here…

“Ahh, god,” Trent slid his fingers into Kayden’s hair as he began to suck him. “I’ve been thinking about this for the past hour.”

Kayden hummed as he slowly bobbed his head. He kept his eyes on the movie as Trent got hard against his tongue and the warm masculine flavors filled his mouth. He slid his lips up and down Trent’s shaft as they watched the first half of Ragnarok. Thor was shirtless at more than one point in the movie, and Kayden admired his physique as he pleasured his boyfriend’s cock. Maybe Trent was more like Loki in spirit, but Kayden thought he resembled the thunder god the most. He was ripped just like Chris Hemsworth.

Eventually, Kayden’s jaw started to get seriously sore. Trent’s cock was huge in his little mouth and he’d been sucking for close to thirty minutes. He moaned pitifully as he pushed himself to take Trent’s length over and over.

Above him, Trent finished his beer with a loud, manly burp, then crushed the can and tossed it on the coffee table. “You ready to ride my cock now?”

Kayden sat up with a moan. “Yes. My jaw’s sore.”

“Oh, you poor thing.” Trent patted his cheek. “You’d better get naked.”

Kayden squirmed out of his t-shirt, then worked on his fly. He had to get up to remove his pants and Trent tapped his hip when he was naked and had him turn around.

“Such a beautiful ass,” Trent murmured, gazing at him in the blue light coming from the TV. “Bend over.”

Kayden rested his hands on the edge of the coffee table and bent over the glass. He knew Trent wanted to see him, so he arched his back and pressed his ass back for his inspection.

Trent rested a hand on either of Kayden’s plump cheeks and parted them slowly. “Such a cute little toy, too,” he murmured, touching Kayden’s plug. “Can you push it out for me?”

Kayden focused on his inner muscles and forced them down around the plug. He squeezed and pushed and slowly, the plug worked its way out of his body and fell to the floor.

“That’s so fucking sexy,” Trent said in a deep voice, his breath ghosting hotly across Kayden’s exposed anus. “I want a taste…”

Ahhh!” Kayden cried out as Trent slid his tongue into his asshole. The pleasure was incredible, and Trent’s tongue moved in and out of the spasming tunnel with insistence. It was wet, and hot, and dirty¸ but Kayden loved every moment of it, and he moaned wantonly when Trent spread him even wider and forced his face deeper into his crack.

Trent spent a good while eating Kayden’s asshole. He licked all the way from Kayden’s wrinkled entrance down to his tight little scrotum and slicked everything with his saliva. Kayden moaned repeatedly with pleasure, and his arms shook with the strain of keeping his body upright. His cock spurted little jets of precome, wetting his belly and dripping down onto the glass… He didn’t know how much longer he could last like this.

Then, Trent pulled away and wiped his mouth. He sat back against the couch and spread his thighs, and Kayden realized he’d removed his sweatpants at some point as he looked down at his glorious cock, completely hard and totally exposed to the light. “Lean back and sit on my dick, baby,” Trent said, grabbing his cock at the base and holding it steady. “It’s all ready for you.”

Kayden let go of the table and backed up, so he was right between Trent’s legs. A little unsure of himself, he peeked over his shoulder, then grabbed onto Trent’s knees to ease his way. Slowly, Kayden raised himself up on his tiptoes, then squatted back and lowered himself onto Trent’s cock. The moment his wet cockhead touched his anus, he took a deep breath and pushed down against it, penetrating himself as he swayed back and forth. Trent was just too tall, and he was having a hard time balancing on his tiptoes.

When Kayden had half of Trent inside of him, Trent slid his arms around his middle and picked him up. He angled his hips forward and immediately took over, fucking the rest of his thick cock into Kayden’s open hole. “That’s so much better. Fuck yes…”

Kayden cried out as Trent slid deep into his body. He rested his bare feet on his wide, muscular thighs and perched on top of him as he was fucked with short, powerful thrusts. Trent’s cock was pressed against his prostate in this position and Kayden was nearly overwhelmed with the feelings. His cock bounced crazily in front of him, and he reached over Trent’s bicep to take hold of it.

The movie ended and the credits started to roll as Kayden masturbated himself and Trent used his asshole over and over for his pleasure. The older boy kissed his neck and played with his nipples as he fucked him with confidence.

“You feel so good, Baby-Kay,” Trent said as he rolled his hips into Kayden’s, jabbing his cock deep into his rectum. “I love you so goddamn much…”

“I love you, too!” Kayden whined, pulling his cock with urgency, then suddenly, the feelings coalesced into an amazing feeling in the pit of his belly. “Oh god!” he cried as an amazing orgasm swept over his body and he came all over his hand and the floor.

Seriously? That’s gross, man. All over the floor.”

Kayden looked up in a panic and met eyes with Mitch over the back of the couch. The blond shook his head, disgusted, but he was smirking just the same.

“You again?” Trent snorted, banding his arms around Kayden, and holding him tight as he continued to fuck him from below. “Why are you always walking in on us?”

“So sorry. I just came home,” Mitch said. “I didn’t know you guys were fucking in the living room.”

“Well, you’d better get used to it. Kayden lives here now.”

Mitch glanced at Kayden again. “You finally got out of that house? Good for you.”

Awkwardly, Kayden nodded in reply. His dick was totally soft in his hand. He didn’t know how Trent could keep it up, but he was, and Kayden’s prostate was being repeatedly battered.

“Anyway, I figured you’d be at the dorms all night,” Trent said. “Did you get tired of Ivy already?”

“I got kicked out, actually,” Mitch laughed. “For being too loud. The RA had words with Ivy, too. It wasn’t pretty.”

“What does she care. I hear this is her last semester here,” Trent said.

Mitch’s face fell. “It is?”

“Yep. She told me the other day.”

“Alright, can we continue this another time?” Kayden asked suddenly, and both boys looked at him in surprise. “Trent’s brutalizing my prostate right now and I really don’t think the conversation is helping him come.”

“Sure.” Mitch snorted, then backed out of the room. “See you guys in the morning. I’m gonna grab a shower.”

“Bye, dick,” Trent called, then lifted Kayden and turned him so he was bent over the back of the couch. He leaned over his body and drove into him hard from behind. “Is my dick hurting you?”

Uhh!” Kayden grunted. “Yeah. You’re making me sore.”

“You’re so tender tonight,” Trent laughed, fucking him with vigor. “First your jaw, now your ass?”

“Oh, just come already,” Kayden complained, and Trent snorted with amusement, then turned his attention back to the task at hand.

Within seconds, Trent was gasping with need. “I’m gonna come, baby.”

Mmm, good.”

“Ahhhh!” Trent cried out when he finally came, and Kayden felt a sudden flood of warmth inside of him. Trent leaned his forehead against Kayden’s shoulder blades and gasped for breath. “Fuck…that was great. I’ve never had live-in ass in my house before. I could get used to this, too.”

Kayden rolled out from under him and sprawled on the couch. “I could do without the constant interruptions, though. How many times has Mitch walked in on us now?”

“Too many,” Trent said with a laugh. “But that’s just what it’s like living with roommates. It’ll be great when we can go to the penthouse over winter break. Just you and me…”

Kayden smiled at the idea. “I’d like that.”

“It’s a shame we can’t get away now,” Trent said, grabbing his pants off the floor and stepping into them. “But I’d feel weird about leaving my mom here with all my friends. Who knows what kind of mischief she’d get up to.”

“I guess,” Kayden said, then turned and took some of the napkins from the pizza box and reached back to clean himself. He put his clothes on right after, then saw his come spattered on the floor. “Oh, god, I’m sorry about that.” He took another napkin and bent down to clean the area.

Trent nudged him out of the way. “Don’t worry about it. Maid, remember. Come on. Let’s go up to bed.”

Kayden whined as he was forced away from his mess. “Aya…Trent!”

“Come on, dork. I’m tired.”

Kayden let Trent hustle him upstairs. The house was dark and quiet and a little creepy, to be honest, but Trent showed no fear wandering down the shadowed hallways.

When they got to his room, Trent shut the door behind them, then started taking his clothes off again.

“What are you doing?” Kayden sat on the edge of the bed and watched with interest. “Are we having sex again?”

“Maybe later,” Trent said, kicking his sweats off, then stepping away from the puddle of his clothes. “I’m just getting ready for bed. I sleep naked most nights.”

“Y-you do?”

“Or in my underwear,” Trent snorted. “Why?”

“I-I just thought with your roommates—”

“Kayden, you should know by now I’m not shy about my body.” Trent sat beside him and tugged on his t-shirt. “And you shouldn’t be either. Take this off so I can feel you.”

His cheeks pinkening, Kayden pulled his clothes off and let them fall to the floor. Trent smiled when he was naked and pushed him back against the sheets.

“Isn’t that better?” he asked, tossing an arm around Kayden’s waist and pulling him into his warm side. “I get to feel you all night long now.”

Kayden relaxed against Trent’s chest. It did feel nice. He closed his eyes and let out a little sigh of pleasure. “Goodnight, Trent.”

“Goodnight,” Trent murmured, gently stroking his hair back and kissing him on the forehead. “I love you, Kayden.”

Smiling, Kayden slipped his arms around him and snuggled close. “I love you, too, Trent. So, so much…”

“Mmm.” Trent kissed him again. “I’ll see you in the morning, baby.”

They fell quiet, and Kayden listened to Trent’s breathing as he drifted off. It was different being in his big bed, but Kayden was drunk and sleepy and before too long, he felt himself slipping into unconsciousness.

***

Kayden woke with the sun in his eyes. His head hurt, and his mouth tasted like old gym socks. A hangover.

Trent laid beside him on his back, snoring peacefully in the morning light. He looked beautiful in his sleep, and Kayden watched him snooze, studying his strong, stubble grazed jaw and his soft, kissable lips. His cock was rock hard against his thigh, and Kayden gazed at the length in awe for some time, too intimidated to touch.

Suddenly, an urgent need to pee forced him from the bed. He grabbed his wrinkled clothes from the floor and dashed across the hall to the bathroom.

When he was finished using the facilities, he got dressed in front of the mirror. His belly rumbled, and thinking he’d attempt to navigate his way to the kitchen, he left the bathroom and wandered nervously downstairs.

When Kayden reached the front hall, he heard noises from the kitchen, and curious, he shuffled into the room.

Lucas was standing at the counter, making a cup of coffee. He looked up when Kayden came into the room and smiled. “Morning.”

“Hi.”

“How are you feeling?” Lucas asked, pouring milk into his cup. “Is your head pounding?”

“A little,” Kayden muttered, moving to the island across from the blond and leaning against it. “I’ve got a terrible taste in my mouth, as well.”

Lucas turned to the above cabinet and pulled down a bottle of aspirin. “We keep these on hand for hangovers. You should take a couple.”

Kayden came closer and held out his hand for the pills. Lucas opened the bottle and poured two into his palm.

“Do you want a cup of coffee with that?” he asked, and Kayden shook his head.

“I’d rather have something to eat.”

Lucas opened the cabinet below and showed Kayden an entire arsenal of cereal boxes. “Take your pick.”

Kayden selected a box of Frosted Flakes and pulled it out. “Thanks.”

“Sure. No problem,” Lucas said, reaching up to get Kayden a bowl. He pushed the milk over next. “Besides the headache, how did you sleep?”

“It was the first time I’ve ever spent the night with Trent.” Kayden smiled as he poured himself a bowl of cereal. “It was nice…”

“I’m kind of surprised he asked you to move in,” Lucas said as he watched. “I never saw this coming.”

Kayden added milk to his bowl, then neatly closed up the box of cereal and put it away. “Are you upset I’m here?”

“No,” Lucas said immediately. “Not at all, it’s just…Trent’s changed a lot since he met you. It’s kind of a shock.”

“I know…”

“He’s never asked anyone to live with him before,” Lucas said slowly. “Not even when he moved into the penthouse and started living on his own.”

Kayden smiled faintly, then lifted the bowl and got a sip of milk. He took the aspirin in a single gulp, then set the bowl down again. “I know. He told me.”

“He tells you a lot, doesn’t he?”

“Yes,” Kayden said, thinking about last night in the tub. “And I like it that way.”

Lucas looked down at his cereal, then turned to pull open a drawer to his left. “Sorry. I forgot the spoon.”

Kayden took the utensil and added it to his bowl. “I’ve been wanting to talk to you for a while now actually. About Trent.”

Lucas raised an eyebrow, then lifted his cup and took a drink of his coffee. “Yeah?”

“Well…” Kayden hesitated, then took his bowl to the island and slid onto the bar stool. Lucas leaned back against the counter and watched him over the rim of his cup, and slowly, he continued. “I was curious about that kiss you guys had.”

Lucas looked confused for a moment, then he laughed. “Oh, that drunken smooch on the lips? It meant nothing, Kayden. Trent’s just a horny fuck.”

“I know, but…” Kayden glared down at his cereal. “He made me suck Seth’s dick the other night. He says he won’t, but I’m afraid he’s going to leave me if this keeps up!”

“How many threesomes have you guys had?”

“Just the one time with Seth. But he says he wants to see me top someone,” Kayden admitted, then took a large bite of his food and chewed and chewed. “I don’t know why he’s so obsessed with it. I couldn’t care less, to be honest.”

“Trent’s a highly sexual being,” Lucas said, sipping his coffee. “He always has been. That’s why I’m so surprised he’s willing to commit to you. It has nothing to do with you personally, I just feel like someone stole my best friend. I’ve never seen Trent so totally in love. It’s really different.”

“Yeah…”

“Listen, I don’t know why he wants to see you have sex with someone else, but it’s probably just a fantasy. I mean, he hates Seth. He didn’t have you suck him because he’s attracted to the guy.”

“I guess.”

“Trent really cares for you, Kayden. It isn’t an act. I’ve never seen him so content with life…. I’m happy for him,” Lucas said, then quickly amended. “I’m happy for you both. Really. I am.”

“Thanks.” Kayden took another bite of his cereal as he thought. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“How long have you loved Trent?”

Lucas looked Kayden straight in the eye. “Since we were kids. But he’s never reciprocated. Not even once. That kiss the other day was the first time, and even then, we only kissed because we were talking about you.”

“Are you jealous of me?” Kayden asked, and that was what he’d been wanting to ask the most.

Lucas nervously cleared his throat, but he continued to meet Kayden’s gaze. “Yes,” he said finally. “But I made peace with my relationship with Trent a long time ago. If it was going to become something else, it would have by now. I know he’s never going to fall in love with me.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because he’s never once looked at me the way he looks at you,” Lucas said, smiling reassuringly. “He’s never looked at anyone the way he looks at you, actually.”

Kayden ate for a minute or two as he mulled over Lucas’s words. Lucas took another sip of his coffee, and the silence was awkward. Finally, Kayden spoke. “If we did have another threesome, there’s only one person I’d want it to be with.”

Lucas looked at him curiously. “Oh yeah?”

Blushing, Kayden nodded. “Yeah. You.”

Lucas touched his chest. “Me?”

“I don’t mind that you like Trent,” Kayden said. “You’re honest and I trust you. Seth…he’s different. I don’t trust him at all.”

Lucas licked his lips. “I don’t know how I feel about that. Flattered, I suppose.”

Kayden started to say something else when the glass doors opened at the back of the hall and Diana breezed into the room.

“Morning boys.”

“Good morning, Diana,” Lucas said in a cheerful tone. “Want some coffee?”

Diana beamed at him, but then her gaze turned to Kayden and she frowned. “Don’t you have anything clean to wear? Goodness, those are awfully wrinkled.”

Kayden looked down at himself, then shook his head. “This is the only outfit Trent brought me.”

“We’ll have to go shopping today,” Diana said. “I insist.”

“I’d appreciate it,” Kayden said shyly, then took another bite of his cereal.

“He probably needs more than just clothes,” Diana said to Lucas as she accepted a cup of coffee. “Where are good places to get basic necessities?”

“You should probably go into town for things like that,” Lucas said. “The Trader Joes in Palo Alto should have everything you need.”

Kayden was listening to Diana and Lucas talk about stores in the area when Trent came into the room in his sweats from last night and nothing else. He glared at Lucas and his mother, then his gaze turned to Kayden and his face softened.

“I was looking for you,” he said, stepping into the room. “We’ve got stuff to do this morning.”

“Stuff?”

“Yeah. Like your first workout routine.” Trent stopped beside the island and folded his arms over his strong chest. “You owe me an hour in the gym.”

“An hour?

“Thirty minutes on the treadmill, then thirty minutes of defense training,” Trent said, smirking. “We’ll have you whipped into shape in no time.”

Aya,” Kayden groaned. “Okay.”

“Finish that up, then we’ll go,” Trent said, nodding toward the cereal.

“Defense training?” Diana asked from across the room, and Trent turned to her, his lip curling.

“Yeah, after that bastard Chase knocked me into the pool yesterday, I thought maybe I should teach Kayden how to defend himself.”

Diana hid a smile behind her coffee cup. “Oh, I see.”

Trent glared at her, but said nothing more, and Kayden hurried to finish his meal.

***

“So what was going on in the kitchen?” Trent asked as Kayden huffed and puffed on the treadmill. It had been twenty minutes already and Kayden had gone over a mile. “Sounds like my mom’s taking you shopping.”

“Yes…she offered when she saw my outfit,” Kayden gasped. He was only half dressed now. Trent had urged him to take off his shirt so he could keep an eye on his form and Kayden had done so without question, but now his pale chest was slick with sweat, and he was super uncomfortable.

“See. I told you,” Trent said, crossing his arms as he watched Kayden push onward. “How long were you alone in there with Lucas? Did he get you the cereal?”

“And some aspirin…for my headache,” Kayden said. “We talked for a few minutes.”

“About?”

“You,” Kayden said, meeting Trent’s narrowed gaze. “I asked if he was jealous of me…”

“And?”

“He is …but he also says he’s happy for us.”

Trent snorted. “How can you be happy for someone if you’re jealous?”

“He’s a really nice guy,” Kayden said. “I can tell…he wants the best for you, no matter what.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “What a martyr.”

“I asked him to have sex with us,” Kayden said nervously, and for the first time since he’d started, his mind wasn’t on the running. His legs pumped below him effortlessly, and his arms swung with ease.

“You did?” Trent blinked in surprise.

“Kinda…” Kayden’s face was red, but it had nothing to do with the exercise. “I said you wanted to watch me top someone and he said he was flattered…but then your mom came in the room and the conversation was over.”

“Oh, well, that’s lame,” Trent said, watching Kayden with interest. “So, you want to fuck Lucas?”

“If I have to do it…I’d rather it be with someone I trust and like…”

“But you don’t have to do it,” Trent said pointedly. “I already told you we don’t have to mess around with anyone else.”

“I know, but…” Kayden took a deep breath. “I think I want to do it.”

Trent stared at him in amazement.

“I’m not sure he wants to though, so…” Kayden wiped his sweaty brow. “I don’t know if it’ll ever happen.”

“Maybe it will.” Trent shrugged. “Never say never.”

Kayden nodded, then glanced down at the monitor. He was close to two miles now.

“Do ten more minutes like that,” Trent said, taking a look as well. “You’re doing great, baby. Once you hit two miles we’ll do a little stretching, then go into some defense training. I’ve got a few moves I think you could master.”

Kayden couldn’t believe he’d almost gone two miles. He wasn’t going fast, but he was tired.

“Then we can grab a shower,” Trent purred. “I need to shave you again.”

Kayden pushed on, eager to get to the next part of their morning. A shower sounded lovely.

***

Much later in the day, Kayden and Diana left the house in an Uber car. When they drove past the paparazzi, Diana smiled and waved for the cameras.

“It’s best just to smile,” Diana told him. “They’ll get your picture either way. It’s inevitable.”

Kayden peeked nervously out the window as the car glided onto the road. Once he was sure the paparazzi were gone, he straightened up in his seat.

Diana giggled. “Your camera shy, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Kayden whispered. “I’m sorry. I can’t help it.”

“Oh, its nothing to be sorry about,” Diana said. “I was the same way when Chase and I first started dating. He was famous even back then, and we had camera men following us around all the time.” She smiled fondly at the memory. “It takes some getting used to, for sure.”

“Yesterday was the first time I’ve ever met Chase,” Kayden said nervously. “Not that we really had an introduction…”

Diana frowned. “I’m sorry you had to meet him like that. He’s really not a violent guy. He’s a quiet, creative soul. He struggles with his drinking, but his work really brings out the best in him.”

“Trent says he gets mean when he’s working,” Kayden said. “That’s why he said he moved out.”

“It’s just a phase he goes through,” Diana huffed. “It doesn’t last. I don’t know why Trent has to be so dramatic. Chase never abused us like Bobby did. That’s Trent’s real dad. Did he tell you about him?”

“A little bit.” Kayden chewed his lip. “He said he gave him the scar through his brow.”

Diana’s face darkened. “That was a terrible night. I wish I could say that’s when I left him, but it’s not. He was a sick man. He died a year later from liver complications.”

“Is that why you stayed with him? Because he was sick?”

“I suppose.” Diana looked away and adjusted her arm in her sling. “I loved the guy, you know? We had a kid together and times were tough. I just stuck it out for as long as I had to.”

“Oh.”

“Can I ask you something?” Diana asked and Kayden glanced out the window. They were halfway to the shopping district in Palo Alto. Diana wanted to look for clothes first, so they were heading to a boutique.

“Yes,” he whispered.

“Trent doesn’t ever…hit you does he?”

Kayden’s eyes widened.

Diana hesitated. “I’ve always wondered if Trent abused his partners the same way Chase abuses me.”

“He doesn’t,” Kayden said quickly. “And if you know Chase is abusing you, then why do you stay with him?”

“Did I say abused? That’s not what I meant.”

“I think it is,” Kayden said pointedly, and he couldn’t believe his own brashness when he said, “He broke your arm. That’s not normal. Trent would never do that to me.”

Diana aggressively flipped her hair. “This is your first relationship, Kayden. I know it is, so don’t even try to lecture me on my love life.”

Kayden immediately zipped his lips.

“What Chase and I have is special.” Diana glared at him. “He takes care of me and my son. He’s rich, famous, handsome and I love him more than anything.”

Kayden looked down at his hands as they twisted nervously in his lap. “But what about your arm? What about Trent?”

“What about them?”

“Don’t you care about them?” Kayden asked, feeling tears collect in the corners of his eyes. “Don’t you care that he hurt you? Or that he hurts your son?”

Diana stared at him in silence.

“I love Trent, too. But if he was breaking my bones, I would seriously reconsider our relationship.”

“You say that now…”

“And it’s a rule I live by,” Kayden looked up as the tears flowed down his cheeks. “My dad put me down for years. I’m not going to put up with the same kind of abuse. I want someone who lifts me up and makes me feel safe.”

Diana was speechless.

Kayden wiped his face. “I’m sorry. I just…I’m emotional right now.”

Diana snorted with amusement. “How did your training go with my son this morning? He didn’t rough you up too much, did he?”

“No.” Kayden shrugged. “It went alright.”

“Defense training, huh?”

“Yeah, he was trying to show me how to block punches,” Kayden said. “We’ll have to work on it some more tomorrow.”

“It’s cute he’s trying to teach you something,” Diana said, smiling at him. “I’ve never seen my son so invested in someone else. It’s refreshing.”

Kayden groaned. “It’s sore-making, that’s what it is.”

Diana laughed again.

When they got to the shopping district, Diana and Kayden got out at a high-fashion boutique and went in.

“I’m going to browse for something new,” Diana said as she breezed into the store. “I was just here last week.”

Kayden looked around nervously at the jeans and hoodies on display. As Diana slipped between the racks and disappeared, he wandered off on his own in search of some underwear.

Toward the back of the store, he finally found what he was looking for. Only, it wasn’t exactly what he’d been looking for…The underwear for sale was jockstrap style with the butt exposed. Kayden was looking through the rack in amazement when Diana slipped up beside him with an armful of clothes.

“Do you need underwear, too? You’d better grab some.”

Hesitantly, Kayden grabbed a couple pairs in his size. They were in flashy colors too, blue and red, green and black, pink and orange…

“I found you some outfits. Let’s go try them on,” Diana said, gesturing to her armful, and Kayden sighed and followed her to the dressing rooms. This was going to be a long day…

***

That night, after they’d eaten Chinese food in the kitchen with the others, Kayden and Trent went upstairs to be alone.

They got naked and jumped in bed together. Trent slid his fingers through Kayden’s newly cut hair as they kissed. It was even shorter than before, but Kayden liked the way it had turned out. His round little face was completely exposed, and Trent had been kissing his cheeks and his lips even more than usual since he’d come home.

After they’d picked up clothes and shoes at three different stores, Diana and Kayden had stopped at the Trader Joes for a toothbrush and some deodorant. When they’d been browsing the hair products, Diana had suggested Kayden get his hair trimmed, and Kayden had excitedly agreed.

Their last stop was a hair salon close to Kayden’s parents’ house. He’d felt guilty getting his hair done professionally so close to his sister, but when he saw the results, the guilty feelings fell away.

Back on the bed, Trent pulled away with a grunt. “There’s one last thing you need to complete the look,” he said, gazing down at Kayden with affection. “A diamond in your ear.”

Kayden nervously chewed his lip as he considered. “Which one would you pierce?”

Trent smirked at him. “The right one.”

Kayden reached up and touched his virgin earlobe. “R-right now?”

“I’ve got the piercing kit in the drawer, right over there.”

Slowly, Kayden nodded, and Trent got up to retrieve the things.

“You must have had a good day with my mom,” Trent said as he rummaged through his drawer. “The clothes you got, the haircut…You look really stylish.”

“And the underwear…” Kayden glanced down at the new pair on the floor. The green and black ones. They were much more comfortable than they’d looked, but he was still wary about having his butt exposed.

“Hot as fuck,” Trent said with a laugh. “They’re the perfect pair for you. I can fuck you without even taking your underwear down now.”

“I-I guess…”

Trent came back to the bed with the piercing kit. He had a little diamond stud between his fingertips too, and Kayden looked at it with interest.

“Wow, that’s pretty.”

“It’s a 24k,” Trent said. “It used to be mine, but I don’t wear earrings much.”

Kayden glanced up at Trent’s ears and saw the left one was pierced. He’d never noticed before…

“Your friends are going to be really surprised when they see you on Monday,” Trent said, leaning closer with the disinfectant. “You look like a totally different person.”

“It’s only fair,” Kayden said as Trent rubbed an alcohol towelette on his earlobe. “Everyone’s been telling me how different you are. I guess it’s time for me to change, too.”

“That’s the spirit,” Trent said merrily, then tossed the towelette aside and pulled out a needle. “This is going to look so cute on you. I don’t know why we didn’t do this sooner.”

“Because of my dad,” Kayden murmured, closing his eyes as Trent moved the needle closer to his face. “He wouldn’t have liked it.”

“He doesn’t like anything you do,” Trent grunted. “Hold still.”

Kayden balled his hands into fists as a terrible pain stabbed through his ear. “Ooohhh!

“It’s through,” Trent said calmly. “The worst part’s over. Just hold on a second.”

Kayden waited while Trent fiddled with his ear. It was painful, but he tried not to focus on it.

“There.” Trent pulled back and Kayden cautiously opened his eyes. Trent was beaming at him. “It looks fucking perfect.”

“Let me see…” Kayden rolled off the bed and dashed across the hall to the bathroom. He froze when he saw himself in the mirror. He didn’t look like himself. Besides being totally naked, his hair was short, and his cheeks had the faintest hint of a tan, but most importantly, his ear was now pierced. The diamond was hard not to notice. It was very striking and attractive.

Kayden turned this way and that as he studied his appearance. His ear throbbed, but he liked what he saw, and he couldn’t wait to try on some of the new clothes he and Diana had piled in Trent’s closet.

Trent appeared behind him in the mirror. “What do you think?”

Kayden turned and threw his arms around Trent’s middle. “I love it. And I love you…Thank you so much. For everything.”

Trent ruffled his hair. “You don’t have to thank me, Kayden. I want you here.”

“I know, but I’m still thankful,” Kayden said into his chest. “Everything’s changing so fast…”

“It’s kind of scary, isn’t it?”

“Yes…very.”

Trent kissed him firmly on the top of the head. “Just stick with me, baby. We’ll figure it out one day at a time.”

Kayden hugged him tight. He wasn’t planning on doing anything else.

Trent soon took him back to the bed and fucked him lovingly, kissing him deeply through the whole thing. Kayden stared into his eyes as he was penetrated. He was so heart wrenchingly in love with Trent. He couldn’t imagine ever being without him again…

For the second night in a row, Kayden fell asleep in Trent’s arms and there was a smile on his face when he drifted into dream land.

***

Monday morning came bright and early, and Kayden was up at the crack of dawn. He left Trent in the bed to get a shower, and to style his hair in the mirror. He dressed in something casual, fitted jeans, and a Stanford sweatshirt that was actually in his size. He checked his earring in the mirror, and practiced smiling at himself. He had to see Sarah first, but he also had to meet up with Ian and Audrey at some point this morning. They had all his school things, and he was nervous about seeing them in his new attire. He had a feeling his brother was going to laugh…

Kayden went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal. Nobody was up yet, and everything was eerily quiet. He knew his way around the kitchen, however, and he found everything he needed with ease.

Yesterday morning, he and Trent had gone through another training session, but besides that, the day had been spent smoking dope and having sex. Kayden had never felt so relaxed and rested in his life. He’d had an amazing weekend and he was more than ready to face the day.

When he was finishing his bowl of cereal, Mitch strolled into the room. “You ready to go?”

“Almost,” Kayden said, then he took his last bite, and pushed away from the island. “All done.”

Mitch nodded, then turned for the hallway and disappeared. Nobody had classes this early, but Mitch had offered to drop Kayden off on campus before he went to the library to study. He had a makeup test to take in one of his classes today, and he was worried he wasn’t prepared.

They went outside and got into Mitch’s big Hummer. The paparazzi were nonexistent this morning, and Kayden felt no need to hide as they drove through the gate.

“So you’re meeting your advisor?” Mitch asked as they started down Dish Trail.

“Yes. I’m changing my major to teaching,” Kayden said. “It’s been something I’ve wanted to do since I started college.”

“Ah, I see,” Mitch smirked. “So now that you’re out of your parent’s house, you’re living vicariously.”

“I never wanted to be in the medical field,” Kayden said quietly. “I’ll just be glad to study something I’m actually interested in.”

“I get that,” Mitch said. “I’m in law. It’s the hardest shit I’ve ever done, but I love it and that makes all the studying worth it.”

“Audrey mentioned that once,” Kayden murmured. “She said she was helping you with your studies.”

“She helped me a lot, actually,” Mitch said with a wistful smile. “I never would have tried the study groups if she hadn’t pushed me to.”

“I’m sorry you guys had to break up,” Kayden said awkwardly. “Are you…okay now?”

Mitch shrugged. “I’m okay with it, I guess. I know I was being an ass before, but I finally got over it.”

“That’s…good.”

“It probably has something to do with Ivy,” Mitch said, smirking again. “She’s a hell of a lay. Trent must really be going gay if he couldn’t appreciate her.

Kayden blinked at him. He didn’t know what to say.

“I’ve never had a chick fuck with such complete abandon,” Mitch said casually. “She rides my dick like a total whore.”

“Wow.”

“What am I telling you for?” Mitch laughed. “I know you couldn’t care less.”

“N-not particularly.”

“Seems like you and Trent are doing okay, too,” Mitch said, his lip curling with amusement. “Fuck me…I’m sorry I keep walking in on you guys, but hell. I don’t think I’ve ever caught Trent with the same girl twice. You must be doing something right.”

“Yeah.” Kayden smiled. “We do alright.”

“Obviously. He asked you to move in with us,” Mitch grunted, turning onto Campus Drive, and heading toward the library. “He’s never asked anybody to live with him before. He wasn’t even thrilled about getting a place with us. He made sure he had his own bathroom, for one.”

Kayden giggled. “Yeah, I can’t imagine Trent having to share.”

“He’s sharing with you.”

Kayden looked out the window as campus flashed past, smiling. “I guess so.”

“This is so weird,” Mitch laughed as they turned into the parking lot below the library. “I can’t believe I’m dropping Trent’s boyfriend off for class.”

“I appreciate the ride,” Kayden said shyly.

“Yeah. No problem,” Mitch said, then stopped in front of the covered bus stop and gave Kayden a considering look. “You know, Audrey and I never even talked about her moving in with me. It would have solved a lot of problems if we had.”

Kayden hesitated, but felt he had to say something. “She’s ready to move on, Mitch. She already has another boyfriend.”

“Not Mateo, I hope.”

“No….”

“Well, that’s good,” Mitch said grimly. “I thought he was a stand-up guy, but he didn’t even fight for Audrey… He doesn’t deserve her.”

Kayden nervously cleared his throat. “She’s with my brother now. Ian.”

“That guy? “Mitch snorted. “Wow.”

“Please don’t make me regret telling you,” Kayden groaned. “I don’t think Ian would stand a chance against you.”

“Yeah, but he’d at least try,” Mitch said, laughing. “Don’t worry, kid. I won’t fuck with your brother.”

Kayden sighed in relief.

“You’d better get going.” Mitch nodded toward the library. “I can’t park here. I was just dropping you off.”

“Oh.” Kayden grabbed the doorhandle. “Well, thanks again.”

“Sure.”

Kayden slid out of the Hummer and stepped back as it roared away. Maybe Mitch wasn’t so bad after all…

He started up the hill and passed the library at a brisk pace. He was going much quicker than normal, but his muscles were sore, and he thought about the training sessions with Trent again as he neared Sweet Hall. He’d promised Trent last night they’d do another session today after class, and he wasn’t looking forward to it.

Kayden reached the building and slipped through the doors. There weren’t many people on campus this early, and he didn’t run into anybody as he navigated the long hallways. When he got to the glass doors of the advising department, he pushed his way inside.

Elsa the receptionist was behind her desk, busily typing at her computer. She stopped abruptly when Kayden entered and peered at him through her huge glasses. “Did you have an appointment?”

“Yes. With Sarah,” Kayden said, moving closer to the front desk. “I’m here to change my major.”

“Oh, that’s exciting.” Elsa turned back to her computer and opened a new window. “I’ll let her know you’re here immediately.”

“Thank you,” Kayden said pleasantly, then turned to sit at one of the chairs against the wall.

Elsa continued to stare at him. After a moment, she spoke up again. “Pardon me for asking, but are you really dating Trent Hudson?”

“Er…yes?”

Elsa squealed with delight.

“We just ah…moved in together, too.”

“Wow! Have you met his parents yet?”

“Yes, but I didn’t get to talk to Chase,” Kayden said awkwardly. “He was…busy.”

“I bet,” Elsa gushed. “He’s a big important movie director.”

Kayden nodded, embarrassed.

Elsa glanced over her shoulder to see if the coast was clear, then asked another question. “What’s Trent like?”

“What’s he…like?”

“I mean…” Elsa leaned forward with enthusiasm. “What’s he like in bed?

“Oh um…” Kayden nervously licked his lips. “He’s really really good.”

“Is he an amazing kisser?”

“Yes,” Kayden admitted. “I love kissing him. I could do it all day long…”

“He’s so attractive.” Elsa swooned. “You are so lucky to be with him.”

Kayden smiled faintly. “I know.”

The two of them fell quiet as Sarah bustled down the hall with a handful of papers. “Elsa? I need you to get these copied and stapled for me. They’re all out of order.”

“Sure thing.” Elsa winked at Kayden, then stood to take the papers. She left her desk and vanished into the other room.

Sarah turned back to Kayden, then blinked in surprise. “You got an earring.”

Kayden turned to show her his ear, smiling. “Trent did it Saturday night.”

Sarah looked him up and down. “You look different.”

“I got a haircut, too.” Kayden felt his cheeks pinkening. The heat was undeniable. “And Trent’s mom got me some new clothes.”

“You look very nice,” Sarah said lightly, then she shook her head. “Still wanting to change your major?”

“Yes. I can’t wait,” Kayden said, then stood as she gestured for him to follow.

“Right this way, then.”

Kayden followed Sarah down the hall and to her office. The advising department was quiet and sleepy as well, and once Kayden shut the door behind them, everything was silent.

“I wasn’t sure if you’d be on time,” Sarah said as she took her seat. She leaned back, then steepled her fingers in front of her. “Who drove you here?”

“One of Trent’s roommates,” Kayden said, sliding into the first seat and sitting right on the edge. “Trent’s still asleep.”

“I figured,” Sarah drawled. “So, besides the new piercing and the clothes, how was your weekend?”

Kayden smiled moonily. “It was wonderful. Trent’s taking excellent care of me.”

Sarah smirked at him. “Vince said you and Trent were spending a lot of time in bed.”

Kayden blushed again. “Yes, well, it’s my bed now, too.”

Sarah clicked something on her screen. “So just the major change? Should we hold off on the dorm search?”

“I-I don’t think I’ll need the dorms,” Kayden stuttered. “I’m happy living with Trent.”

“Okay then.” Sarah nodded. “Let’s go over the curriculum for a minor in education. You’ll have to pick a major field of study to compliment it. Did you have something in mind?”

Kayden leaned forward with interest and looked at the computer. “I don’t know. I’m really good at math though.”

“A major in mathematics with a minor in education.” Sarah typed something into her computer. “That has a certain ring to it, don’t you think?”

Kayden smiled. He couldn’t wait to select his classes for next semester. He was so excited to become a teacher!

***

Kayden was leaving the advising department when his phone started to ring. He stopped just outside the main doors and fished his phone out of his pocket.

“Hello?”

“Kayden?” It was Cho, and she sounded worried. “Are you on campus?”

“Yes. I just left the advising department.”

“What were you doing there?”

Kayden started to walk again as he answered. “I just changed my major. I’m done studying medicine. I want to be a teacher. Not a doctor.”

“A teacher?

“Yep,” Kayden said. “And my advisor is helping me research scholarships for next year in case dad doesn’t want to pay anymore.”

“Your dad wouldn’t do that to you…”

“I thought he wouldn’t kick me out either, but he did,” Kayden said. “I’m just trying to protect myself and my education.”

“Oh Kayden…”

“What’s going on, mom?” Kayden asked, starting up the hill toward the main quad. “I still need my school stuff.”

“We’re about to pull in down at the Oval,” Cho said. “Come down and meet us.”

“Alright,” Kayden sighed. “I’ll be down in a minute.”

“I love you honey,” Cho said softly, and Kayden felt bad for a second. “Nothing that’s happened has changed that.”

“I love you, too, mom,” Kayden said wearily. “I’ll see you soon.”

“Okay…”

“Bye.” Kayden hung up and slipped his phone back into his pocket. With a deep feeling of resignation in his gut, he hurried down the path and under the east archway.

It took only moments for Kayden to reach the parking lot at the end of the Oval. He was out of breath, and he knew from experience he’d gone at least half a mile, but he was proud of himself either way. He’d run most of the way and he didn’t usually run, so he knew Trent’s training sessions were already having an effect.

Cho’s white SUV sat along the curb, and Kayden jogged up to it and stopped beside the front passenger door.

Ian got out first. “Woah. Nice outfit.”

“Thanks.” Kayden wiped his brow and leaned against the car to catch his breath. “Trent’s mom picked it out.”

Audrey got out next and came around the car, her kitty backpack on one shoulder and Kayden’s on the other. “You did your hair, too! Kayden, it looks amazing.

“Yeah, I got it cut on Saturday.”

Professionally? Or did Trent do that, too?”

“No,” Kayden laughed. “I went to a real place and everything.”

Cho was last to get out of the car, and her face was pale. “You pierced your ear…Is that diamond real?

Kayden smirked at her. “Of course it’s real. It’s a 24K.”

Cho’s eyes widened.

“Oh, wow, I didn’t see that.” Audrey leaned around to look at Kayden’s right ear. “It’s so cute!”

“Thank you.”

Ian laughed a little, but Kayden wasn’t embarrassed like he thought he’d be. “You look nice, brother. Seems like you had a good weekend.”

“I did,” Kayden said cautiously. “And what about you? How was dad?”

“He locked himself in his room Friday night and didn’t come out until late this morning for work,” Ian said. “He’s depressed.”

Kayden glanced at his mother, but she quickly looked away. “What happened to Emma? She didn’t get to do the talent show.”

“No, but dad forgot about the whole thing,” Ian said. “He didn’t ground her or anything.”

“That’s good, I guess.”

“She’s certainly relieved,” Ian said. “She’s at home right now vegging out on Netflix.”

Kayden smiled fondly. “Sounds like fun.”

“Oh here,” Audrey said, then handed over Kayden’s bag. It was much heavier than usual. “I think everything’s in there. Your books. Your laptop. Your notebooks…”

Kayden slung it over his shoulder. “Thanks. If I need anything else, I’ll text mom I guess.”

“We got our phones back actually,” Ian said, pulling his out of his back pocket. “Dad handed them over this morning.”

“Mine too!” Audrey waved hers around as well. “The punishment’s over!”

“Your old one is in your bag,” Ian said, gesturing to Kayden’s pack. “Dad wanted to make sure you had it. I think he feels bad.”

“We want you to come home,” Cho spoke up suddenly, gliding around the car like a ghost. She was wearing all white, again, and the color was bleached from her face. “Your father just wants to speak with you first…”

“Yeah, and ban me from seeing Trent,” Kayden said forcefully. “I’m not interested. I’m happy where I am.”

“But…are you eating?” Cho asked. “And what about your studies? Are you keeping up with them?”

“Mom, I know how to take care of myself. I’m not totally inept,” Kayden huffed. “Everything’s fine.”

Cho pressed her lips together and said no more.

“I kind of wish I lived in a cool mansion in the Stanford hills,” Audrey said with a teasing smile.

“You could have,” Kayden said. “But I’m kind of glad you didn’t. Trent and I need as much space as we can get.”

Audrey laughed, then hooked her arm with Ian’s. “You know I’m joking right? I couldn’t stand living with Mitch.”

Kayden snorted, thinking fondly of the blond. “Yeah.”

“We should probably get going,” Ian said, checking the time on his phone. “We’ve all got class in a few minutes.”

Cho watched the children with wide, panicked eyes. “Kayden…”

“I’ll see you later, mom,” Kayden said with a sad, little smile. “I don’t know when, but it’ll be soon.”

“K-keep in touch,” Cho said awkwardly, and Kayden nodded dutifully.

“I will.”

Kayden, Ian, and Audrey started down the path, leaving Cho behind.

“The grandparents are still coming, you know,” Ian said, lacing his fingers with Audrey’s and swinging their arms. “Dad’s expecting you to come, too. It doesn’t matter whether you’re living in the house or not.”

“How do you know?” Kayden groaned. “I was hoping to just avoid that.”

“Nope. He was bitching about it this morning to mom.”

Kayden sighed heavily. “I guess that’s why he gave my phone back.”

“Probably.”

“They’re old people,” Audrey said. “Just come and visit for a few hours then go back to Trent. It doesn’t have to be a big deal.”

“I don’t think dad will want them to know what’s going on,” Ian said, glancing nervously at Kayden. “He’ll probably want you to lie.”

Kayden pouted. He didn’t want to lie anymore.

“Just wait and see,” Ian said as they reached the stairs and started up for the main quad. “I bet dad will call you any day now, begging you to come back.”

“I’m not sure I want to come back,” Kayden said hesitantly. “I like being with Trent.”

Ian shrugged. “I don’t blame you. I’d get out of the house, too, if I could.”

“Yeah…”

Audrey had to leave the brothers at the top of the stairs so she could go to French.

“See you at lunch,” Audrey said to Ian, then kissed him briefly on the lips.

Kayden raised his eyebrows in surprise but watched silently as the pair said their goodbyes. They seemed very comfortable with each other. It was nice to see.

“Come on. Let’s go,” Ian said when Audrey turned and hurried off to her class. “You’ve got Bio first, right?”

“Right around the corner,” Kayden said with a sigh. “But next semester, I’ll be focusing on education and learning. With some mathematics on the side. I’m really excited about this.”

“I’m glad you are.” Ian patted him on the back. “Things are really looking up for you, little brother.”

Kayden blushed. “Well, they’re looking up for you, as well. Are you and Audrey kissing regularly now?”

“Yes,” Ian beamed. “And I checked out some porn sites this weekend. I think I’m ready for more.”

Kayden laughed delightedly. “Good for you!”

Ian continued to grin as they reached the science wing and slowed to a stop. “Whatever happens, just know that I support you. No matter what.”

Kayden smiled up at his older brother. “Thanks, Ian. That means a lot to me.”

Ian clasped him warmly on the shoulder. “You’re welcome. Now, you’d better go in. You’re going to make me late.”

“Oh sorry.” Kayden jumped, then spun around and darted off to his class. He heard Ian laughing behind him, but he didn’t think to look over his shoulder.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 8
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Moving in with Trent Kayden is also making some friends they all seem to like him. The way Kayden was reacting to the movies he must have been really sheltered. I wonder if Mark ever let him watch Bambi?I sort have saw the Lucas thing coming that sounds hot

So Mark gave back the phones and didn't groud Emma I wonder if Cho finally told Mark what an AH he was.I can't wait to hear what lame ass things he will say to Kayden when they talk

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ok mark you want me there for the grandparents? My man is coming too!

It's going to happen somehow damnit! 

 

6 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Moving in with Trent Kayden is also making some friends they all seem to like him. The way Kayden was reacting to the movies he must have been really sheltered. I wonder if Mark ever let him watch Bambi?I sort have saw the Lucas thing coming that sounds hot

So Mark gave back the phones and didn't groud Emma I wonder if Cho finally told Mark what an AH he was.I can't wait to hear what lame ass things he will say to Kayden when they talk

Hehe! I wonder what he'll say too 😅😅😅

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ok mark you want me there for the grandparents? My man is coming too!

I have a thought let's have Kayden agree to come and Ian bring Audrey (she will probably be there anyway)and then have Kayden arrive with Trent  when Mark objects have Kayden say"well Ian has a date "

  • Love 3
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I have a thought let's have Kayden agree to come and Ian bring Audrey (she will probably be there anyway)and then have Kayden arrive with Trent  when Mark objects have Kayden say"well Ian has a date "

Devious! I like

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

I have a thought let's have Kayden agree to come and Ian bring Audrey (she will probably be there anyway)and then have Kayden arrive with Trent  when Mark objects have Kayden say"well Ian has a date "

It'll happen somehow. That's inevitable 😂

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Our little Kayden is enjoying his independence and is thriving! Love to see it.  And everyone around Trent can tell just how genuine he is with Kayden - his transformation has been quite intriguing. Can't wait to see how much Mark grovels to get Kayden back home for the much-anticipated visit with the grandparents! I hope Kayden sticks to his guns and doesn't remove his piercings or move back home!  Awesome chapter as always!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I have a bad feeling about this visit, you don't react the way mark did just as a heat of the moment thing. He's gonna pull something, try and brow beat Kayden like he's done for years, and make him come home. I honestly half thought mark would be hiding in the back seat when cho pulled up and they were gonna kidnap him 😅 I'm so thrilled trent is pushing the fitness sessions on Kayden, he's gonna become a little Dynamo. I just hope he gets over his self consciousness about his body. I seriously hope trent grows out of the excessive smoking and drinking though, everything in moderation is fine but i mean come on lol they haven't done hardly a single thing that didn't involve sex or drugs or alcohol when not in school. the movie thing was also actually pretty refreshing. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Modified Cub said:

Our little Kayden is enjoying his independence and is thriving! Love to see it.  And everyone around Trent can tell just how genuine he is with Kayden - his transformation has been quite intriguing. Can't wait to see how much Mark grovels to get Kayden back home for the much-anticipated visit with the grandparents! I hope Kayden sticks to his guns and doesn't remove his piercings or move back home!  Awesome chapter as always!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it too! We're almost at the end! 

 

4 hours ago, lonerwolf_94 said:

I have a bad feeling about this visit, you don't react the way mark did just as a heat of the moment thing. He's gonna pull something, try and brow beat Kayden like he's done for years, and make him come home. I honestly half thought mark would be hiding in the back seat when cho pulled up and they were gonna kidnap him 😅 I'm so thrilled trent is pushing the fitness sessions on Kayden, he's gonna become a little Dynamo. I just hope he gets over his self consciousness about his body. I seriously hope trent grows out of the excessive smoking and drinking though, everything in moderation is fine but i mean come on lol they haven't done hardly a single thing that didn't involve sex or drugs or alcohol when not in school. the movie thing was also actually pretty refreshing. 

Ahhhaa! I like the idea of Mark hiding in the backseat to kidnap Kayden! Yes! Let's not let this be too easy 😂😂😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Like Lonerwolf_94 I was concerned that Mark was planning to kidnap Kayden. Even though it hasn't happened yet, your closing sentence has me worried a bit. Ian is laughing, and Kayden doesn't think to look back over his shoulder. Hmmm. Cause for concern or misreading from paranoia? By the way, I am really happy for Kayden and all the changes going on. Thanks. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

Like Lonerwolf_94 I was concerned that Mark was planning to kidnap Kayden. Even though it hasn't happened yet, your closing sentence has me worried a bit. Ian is laughing, and Kayden doesn't think to look back over his shoulder. Hmmm. Cause for concern or misreading from paranoia? By the way, I am really happy for Kayden and all the changes going on. Thanks. 

Oh yes, you should be concerned 😂

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..