Jump to content
    mastershakeme
  • Author
  • 12,921 Words
  • 1,669 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 9. Saturday: Kayden

I got it done early! Happy bday to me. I have the day off!

It was a quarter after five and Kayden was trying to get ready in his room. Ian was hogging the bathroom and putting the finishing touches on his outfit, so he couldn’t go in there.

Aya…” Kayden muttered to himself as he styled his hair in the little mirror next to his closet. Ian had loaned him a fitted green polo and he’d tucked it into a pair of khakis. Everything fit and Kayden looked nice, but he had a feeling he was overdressed.

He didn’t know what to wear, though. Trent said it wasn’t a costume kind of party, but it was a special night, and Kayden wanted to wear something different from the usual.

Emma poked her blue head in the door and smiled when she caught sight of him gazing into the mirror. “You really look like you’re going on a date.”

“I am,” Kayden said. “With Trent.

Emma bounced into the room in her little white candy striper dress. “He’s so amazingly cute. I can’t believe he’s your boyfriend.”

“Well, he’s not my boyfriend.” Kayden frowned at his reflection. “But we’re definitely messing around.”

“You mean fucking.

Kayden turned from the mirror, his cheeks filling with an embarrassed color. “Emma. You shouldn’t say that word.”

Emma threw herself back on Kayden’s bed. “I shouldn’t do a lot of things, but I do them anyway.” Her blue wig sprawled across the pillow as she made herself comfortable and casually checked her nails. “And I can’t find a copy of dad’s signature. We’re going to have to figure out a way to get him to sign something else, so Trent has an example.”

“I’m really uncomfortable with this plan of yours,” Kayden muttered, his stomach suddenly in knots. “We’re going to get caught. It isn’t a good idea.”

Emma sat up huffily. “You can’t back out on me now! That’s so not fair!”

Kayden rubbed his face. “I just think this is a recipe for disaster.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” Emma whined. “If you help me, this will work.”

Kayden sighed heavily. “Give me some time to think about it.”

“Alright.”

Ian stepped into the doorway in an unbuttoned flannel and jeans. His hair was romantically mussed, he smelled faintly of dad’s cologne, and he looked strikingly handsome. “What are you two arguing about now?”

“None of your beeswax.” Emma stuck out her tongue.

Ian smiled, then pushed his fingers through his hair and turned to study Kayden’s appearance. “You look nice, little brother.”

“So do you,” Kayden said.

A gentle smile curved Ian’s lips. “We’re going on dates tonight.”

Kayden smiled back at him. “Are you nervous?”

“Of course. Its my first ever date,” Ian said as he leaned against the doorjamb. “But I think I’ve got this. Jasmine and I have been talking non-stop since Thursday. We’re grabbing something to eat first, then going downtown to check out the Halloween action. It’s going to be a lot of fun.”

“Ian’s got a girlfriend!” Emma sang.

Ian didn’t even acknowledge her. He held Kayden’s gaze with a warm fondness. “Don’t tell Trent, he doesn’t need the ego boost, but I don’t think I would have met Jasmine if he hadn’t changed up my profile.”

“He’s great, isn’t he?” Kayden’s heart swelled in his chest. “Everything he does is amazing.”

“You really are in love with him, aren’t you?” Ian’s eyes crinkled at the corners as he laughed. “Your totally smitten.”

“Yeah…” Kayden’s cheeks hurt from all the smiling. “I can’t wait to see him.”

“Ooooh! Kayden’s got a boyfriend!

Kayden ignored his little sister as well. She was only teasing.

“Emma!” Cho’s voice floated from downstairs, and Emma’s face lit up.

“Trick-or-Treat is about to start,” she said cheerfully, hopping off the bed. “Too bad you losers are going on dates.”

Ian snorted. “I’d look pretty ridiculous going around the neighborhood in my old dinosaur costume.”

“Yeah, but the candy,” Emma enthused. “It’s all about the candy and you’re both missing out.”

“Emma! Come down! Your father wants to take a picture for the grandparents,” Cho called from the foyer and Emma hurried to the door.

“Better get going,” she sang. “Lots of houses to get to.”

Ian moved out of the way and shook his head affectionately as Emma slid past and bounded down the stairs. “Guess that means we’d better get going, too.”

“Who are you dropping off first?” Kayden touched the phone in his pocket. “Trent’s already waiting at the library.”

“Then I guess your first,” Ian said, gesturing for Kayden to follow him out. “Audrey’s meeting Mateo at six, so I’m going to sit with her until he shows up, then drive to Jasmine’s dorm to pick her up.”

Kayden nodded, then fell quiet as they took the stairs to the foyer.

The rest of the family was in the sitting room. Emma and Cho posed with their arms around each other as Mark took pictures on his phone with the flash on. Cho was dressed up, too, as a gardener. She wore one of her worn gardening outfits with gloves and an apron. She had a trowel in the front pocket, and a sunhat on her head.

Ian and Kayden came into the room as Mark finished with the pictures. Ian cleared his throat. “Father?”

Mark turned to assess the boys with a critical gaze. “You look nice. Both of you.”

Ian raised his chin. “Thank you.”

“Thanks,” Kayden muttered, looking at his feet.

“Audrey messaged me she was ready to go,” Ian spoke up. “Is it alright if we head out?”

“Yeah, dad, we’re about to leave, too. Don’t be lame,” Emma said, and Cho shooshed her.

“Hush, Emma. Let your father speak.”

Mark gave the girl a stern look, then turned back to his eldest. “Do you have the emergency money I gave you?”

Ian nodded. “In my wallet.”

“And do you promise you’ll have everyone home by eleven?”

“Yes. I promise.”

Mark met Kayden’s eyes next. “I expect the two of you to be on your best behavior.”

Kayden nodded quickly.

Mark firmed his jaw. “Go ahead. But keep your phones on. If I need to reach you, I want to be able to get through.”

“We will.” Ian took Kayden’s shoulder. “Have fun Trick-or-Treating, Emma.”

“Thanks!” Emma beamed.

“Have fun, boys,” Cho called.

Ian drew Kayden out the door, then once they were on the front step, he pulled out his phone and sent off a rapid message.

Kayden watched him curiously. “Who are you texting?”

“Audrey,” Ian murmured. “Didn’t you just hear me? She texted me she was ready.”

“Since when do you guys talk?” Kayden asked.

Ian shrugged. “Does it matter? Come on. She’ll be out in a minute.”

They walked to Ian’s BMW and Ian got up front and started the car while Kayden buckled up in the back, then typed up a message to Trent. We’re sitting in Ian’s car, about to leave.

Good. I’m sick of waiting.

Kayden smiled as he imagined the other boy waiting in his big truck. He was nervous about what was going to happen today, but he was excited just the same. When Audrey comes down, we can go.

As soon as he sent the message, Audrey appeared at the back window, grinning. She climbed in and slid across the seat, kissing him on the cheek when she got close. “I can’t believe we’re actually doing this.”

Kayden smiled at her, then typed another message to Trent. Audrey’s here.

Thank god.

“Wow, Ian.” Audrey blinked at the other boy. “You look nice. I didn’t know you owned jeans.”

“Of course I do.” Ian laughed, then turned around and met her gaze with smiling eyes. “You look nice, too.”

Audrey fixed her hair. “Thanks.” She wore a little black dress with red flats. She had a touch of makeup on, and she looked beautiful and fresh.

“I guess Trent’s waiting for Kayden,” Ian said, shifting into reverse. “We’d better drop him off before he starts foaming at the mouth.”

Audrey giggled. “I’ve gotta hand it to him, Trent somehow managed to make this whole ‘date-night’ work out.”

“It wasn’t just him,” Ian muttered.

“I know that. But he definitely got you a date.”

“I got myself a date.” Ian reversed in the cul-de-sac then started down the road. “Jasmine asked me out. Trent just fixed my profile.”

Audrey laughed again as they turned onto Santa Ana. The neighborhood was decorated with various Halloween decorations, pumpkins, skeletons, and haunted ghouls in trees. A group of children in costumes ran through the front yards. Kayden watched them go with a smile, thinking of his little sister in her Katy Perry outfit. The phone buzzed in his hand and he glanced at the screen.

When are you going to be here?

Ian turned onto Embarcadero as he typed a reply. Less than five minutes.

It’s about time. I’ve been sitting here since five.

Kayden cradled his phone in his lap as he thought about the other boy. He’d never been to a party in his life, but he was confident Trent would be at his side, and he wasn’t afraid. In just minutes, they would be together, and Kayden squirmed with excitement.

They were going to have sex tonight. Real, penetrative sex, and Kayden was ready for it. The butt plug had become a normal part of his existence. It didn’t hurt anymore, and he was accustomed to squeezing his muscles to keep it in place. He was ready for Trent’s cock. He wasn’t going to shy away from it.

Ian drove under the overpass, then turned onto Palm Drive. The library was just around the corner, and Kayden could see it on the horizon. He sent Trent one last message.

We’re just down the road. I can see the library.

Trent sent a kissy face, and Kayden tingled all over with anticipation.

Ian coasted down the street, then made a left at the corner. He slowed as he approached the parking lot. “Is that Trent?”

Trent’s black truck was parked diagonally, facing the exit. “That’s him,” Kayden said.

Ian pulled into the lot and drove up beside the Raptor. “We should meet back here at 10:30.”

“10:45,” Kayden said quickly.

“Kayden…”

“I promise I’ll be here on time,” Kayden said, looking through the window at the massive vehicle beside them. He could see Trent through the window. He was waiting tensely, his eyes narrowed with impatience. “Please Ian.”

Ian sighed. “If you’re even a minute late…”

“I won’t be late. I promise.”

Trent jumped out of the truck and strode around the front. Kayden started to get out to meet him when he reached Audrey’s window and tapped aggressively.

“What’s he want now?” Audrey snapped, but rolled down her window.

“Took you guys long enough?” Trent leaned through the window with a glower. “Halloween started twenty-minutes ago.”

“Not in our neighborhood,” Audrey said. “What do you want? We’re discussing when we’re going to meet up to go home.”

“10:45,” Ian spoke up. “We need Kayden back by then, so we can make curfew. It’s extremely important we aren’t late.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Trent growled. “I’ll have him back in time.”

Audrey rolled her eyes. “Could you get out of my face now? Kayden will come around to meet you.”

Kayden grabbed his doorhandle.

“Hold up,” Trent said, and Kayden paused with the door halfway open. “Mitch wanted me to ask you to unblock him. He needs to talk to you.”

“Absolutely not.” Audrey stuck her nose up. “I’m busy tonight. I don’t have the time.”

“You’d better make the time,” Trent said in a deep voice. “I didn’t tell him your dating Mateo. He’s going to lose it when he finds out.”

“That’s his problem. Not mine,” Audrey crossed her arms.

Trent gave her a serious look. “Whether you talk to him or not, he’s going to find out.”

“And how’s he going to do that?”

Trent smiled tightly. “I guess you’ll have to see.”

“I’m not unblocking him.” Audrey shook her head. “And you can tell him I told you that.”

“Suit yourself.”

Kayden got out of the car and came to collect his date. He laid a gentle hand on the small of his back and immediately, Trent turned to take his hand. “Ready to go?”

“Yes.”

Trent smiled serenely. “You look sharp today. I wasn’t sure you had clothes that fit.”

Kayden’s bottom lip poked out. “This was the least dressy thing I could find.”

“I’m taking you shopping one of these days,” Trent said, tugging him toward the truck. “You need a whole new wardrobe. Shirts, pants, shoes. Everything.”

Kayden climbed in the passenger seat and got settled. Beside them, Audrey got in the front of the BMW and sat beside Ian. The two of them took off, and Kayden watched them go with a weird feeling of excitement. He and Trent were totally alone.

“I was so hoping you’d be early,” Trent murmured as he got behind the wheel. He gazed at Kayden, his hazel eyes gleaming with some unknown emotion. “I missed you.”

Kayden licked his lips. “I missed you, too.”

Trent leaned in and kissed him softly. Their lips slid together, slow at first, then Trent cupped the side of his face and pried his mouth open, and the kiss became more heated. Their tongues met and Kayden groaned into his mouth as his penis got hard in his pants.

Trent pulled away with a laugh. “The night’s young, baby. We’ve got a lot of time for that later.”

Kayden blinked at him dazedly. “A-are we going to your friend’s house?”

“Yep.” Trent turned back to the wheel and eased on the gas. “Seth’s got all kinds of shit for us to smoke and drink.”

“Uh…”

“He’s flamboyantly gay, too.” Trent chuckled as they bumped onto the street. “You’ll like him.”

Kayden frowned. “Why? Because I’m flamboyant?”

Trent shrugged. “He’s gay. You’re gay. I don’t know. Maybe you’ll find something to bond over.”

“Maybe.” Kayden looked out the window as they coasted down Campus Drive. There were spiderweb decorations on the streetlamps, but no tricker-or-treaters. Trent made a right at the next light and drove into residential territory, and suddenly, there were kids all over the sidewalks.

Trent slowed as he continued down the road. “Fucking kids playing in the street,” he muttered under his breath.

Kayden studied the different costumes as they passed. He recognized a couple classics, witches, ghosts, monsters, and a few Disney characters, but everything else was a blur.

Trent made a right onto Woodland Ave and drove down the narrow, suburban street. “It’s been over ten years since I last went trick-or-treating.”

“I was thirteen when I stopped,” Kayden murmured. “Audrey and I dressed as scientists.”

“Cute.” Trent made another left, then slowed to a crawl and pointed to a house with a white fence. “That’s Seth’s house there,” he said. “The guys should already be inside.”

“Who’s all coming?” Kayden asked as Trent parked outside the large house. There were a few kids trailing down the sidewalk with buckets of candy, but they didn’t approach the fence. “Will Mitch be in there?”

“Nope,” Trent said. “I tried to warn your friend, but I didn’t want to scare her too much. I think Mitch’ll be stalking her tonight.”

“Stalking her?” Kayden’s eyes widened.

“He said he was going to find out who she was dating.” Trent shrugged. “Whatever that means.”

“Maybe I should tell her.” Kayden started to get out his phone.

“Leave it alone. It’ll be fine.” Trent waved him off. “I mean, they’re going to be in public, right?”

“They’re going to a movie,” Kayden said nervously.

“Then they’ll be alright.” Trent shut off the truck. “He’s going to watch them from the shadows like a creep.”

Kayden chewed his lip. He still wanted to text Audrey…

“Let’s go.” Trent got out of the truck and walked around to Kayden’s side. He opened the door and gestured for him to climb out. “Are you hungry? Seth said he was ordering pizza for everyone.”

Kayden nodded, then slipped out of the vehicle. Trent stood just in front of him, and they were so close, he could feel the heat off Trent’s body. He slipped his arms around his middle and hugged him shyly.

“Try to keep the touchy-feely stuff to a minimum when we’re inside.” Trent stroked his fingers through Kayden’s hair. “I’d rather not start a bunch of rumors.”

Kayden pressed his face into Trent’s black t-shirt. “Okay.”

Trent gently nudged him away. “When it gets a little later, I’ll have Seth get us a room upstairs.”

Kayden looked up hopefully.

“Then nobody will bother us,” Trent said in a voice that raised goosebumps on Kayden’s slender arms. “And we can do whatever we want.”

“I hope it happens soon,” Kayden whispered.

“Be patient,” Trent purred, caressing the back of his hand along Kayden’s downy cheek. “We’ll get to the sex soon enough. But I’m going to have some fun with you first.”

Kayden swayed on his feet. “Trent…

Trent smirked at him. “Come on, kiddo. Let’s go inside.” He pulled away and started for the gate. He unlatched it, and beckoned Kayden to follow him down the path and onto the porch. “I’m surprised there aren’t more cars.” Trent paused to knock on the door. “Last year’s party was insane. There were so many people it was spilling out on the lawn.”

Kayden looked out at the street. Besides the truck, there was a sleek sports car parked a few spaces up, and a green SUV across from it.

“Trent!” The door swung open and a guy in a bathrobe stumbled into Trent’s arms and kissed him firmly on the lips.

“Get off!” Trent shoved the guy away with a growl, then angrily wiped his mouth. “What the fuck!”

“Relax!” The guy steadied himself, then held his hands up in surrender. “There’s nobody here. It’s just Lucas and Vince.”

“That doesn’t give you permission to kiss me,” Trent snapped.

Kayden watched the exchange with huge eyes. He suddenly realized this was the guy Trent had mentioned the other day. The ‘buddy’ who had given him a blowjob, and he glared at the greasy-haired man. “Are you S-Seth?”

“That’s me,” the man said proudly. “And you must be Kayden. The new boyfriend.

Kayden frowned at him.

“We’ve all been dying to meet you.”

Trent pushed past Seth and stepped into the hall. “Where is everyone?”

“In the living room, eating pizza.”

Trent bustled down the hall leaving Seth and Kayden on the porch.

Seth slowly looked Kayden up and down. “Your cute,” he said. “I can see why Trent’s got a thing for you.”

Kayden crossed his arms. “Did you s-sleep with Trent?”

“Sleep with him?” Seth smirked. “I don’t know if what we did together counts as sleeping, but I did suck his cock the other day.”

Kayden pouted.

“Does he push you away when your done having sex?” Seth cocked his head. “He was especially cranky afterwards.”

Kayden shook his head. “He never pushes me away.”

Seth blinked at him. “Really?”

Kayden!

Trent was calling him… “E-excuse me.” Kayden sidled past the older man and into the house.

Down the hall, there was a living room with a set of careworn furniture. A big guy with curly hair, and the blond guy from yesterday, Lucas, sat on the loveseat, while Trent lounged on the big couch, his ankle crossed over his knee. A box of pizza was on the coffee table between them, and several cans of beer.

“Come sit,” Trent commanded, and Kayden scurried around the couch and plopped onto the seat beside him.

The big guy looked at him closely. “So this is the boyfriend?”

“We’re not dating,” Trent snapped. “We’re just hanging out.”

The big guy snorted, then turned a smile on Kayden. “I’m Vince. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi,” Kayden said shyly. “I’m tutoring Trent in math. He’s doing a lot better.”

“That’s good,” Vince said wryly. “He needs all the help he can get.”

“Fuck you,” Trent scowled, then grabbed one of the unopened beers and cracked it open. “Have some pizza, Kayden. I guess this is the party.”

“Lucas called Seth last night.” Vince took another slice of pizza before Kayden could even get his first and crammed it in his mouth. “He had him cancel the whole Halloween bash. Just for you.”

Trent sneered. “What the fuck?”

“I was just looking out for you.” Lucas brushed his hair out of his dark blue eyes. “I know you love to live on the edge, but you’re going to be found out if you aren’t careful.” His gaze flashed to Kayden, and then quickly away. “What if you end up on TMZ again?”

Trent bared his teeth. “Good thing I have you to watch out for me.”

Lucas calmly sipped his beer.

Seth shuffled into the room with a big, glass vase in his hand. It had water in the bottom and a weird metal spout. “I cleaned this baby last night.”

Trent looked over his shoulder, then smiled. “Get it ready. I’m game.”

“What is that thing?” Kayden whispered.

“It’s a bong,” Trent said. “For smoking weed.”

Kayden tensed up. “W-we’re getting high?

“What else did you think we were going to do?” Trent snorted. “Drink punch and play musical chairs?”

“Well…” Kayden looked down at his lap. “I j-just thought we were going to t-talk…”

“The conversation will be even better with the weed,” Seth said, coming around the couch to take the seat next to Kayden. “I bet you’ve never smoked out of a bong before.”

Kayden shook his head.

“Then I’m going to make this real simple. I’ll fill this chamber with smoke and pass it to you.” Seth gestured to the long, vase-like part of the bong. “Then you put your mouth over the piece and suck in the smoke.”

Kayden looked nervously at Trent.

“Go ahead,” Trent said. “It’ll be good for you.”

Seth pulled a lighter out of the pocket of his robe and sparked the spout. He put his mouth over the piece, and blew into it, so the water inside bubbled. The chamber began to fill with smoke, and he pulled some into his lungs, then quickly passed it to Kayden.

Unsure of himself, Kayden put his mouth over the glass piece and breathed in the skunky-smelling smoke.

“That’s enough.” Trent took it from him before he could get a full mouthful and finished it off. “Good shit,” he grunted, then passed it to Vince.

Kayden leaned back as he held onto the smoke. His lungs were burning, but he knew to smoke weed correctly, he had to hold his breath.

Seth let out a billow of smoke. “Is he okay? His face’s getting red.”

“He’s holding his breath.” Trent rolled his eyes. “Breathe, Kayden. You’re going to die if you don’t.”

Kayden pushed a wisp of smoke through his lips. It made him choke, and he doubled over as his lungs contracted violently.

Trent patted his back. “Poor little virgin.”

The guys passed the bong back and forth while Kayden recovered. Almost immediately, he started to feel the effects of the marijuana, and he leaned into Trent’s side as a warm, tingly feeling overcame him.

“Come here.” Trent took a lungful of smoke into his mouth, then tugged Kayden close. He pressed his lips down on Kayden’s and passed it through a kiss. Kayden reacted much better than he had the first time. He slid his arms around Trent’s waist and moaned into his mouth as he was kissed breathless.

“Wow,” Vince grunted when they finally split apart. “You kiss him and everything. Like he’s a girl.”

Trent flicked him off. “He isn’t a girl.”

“I said like a girl.”

“I’d pretend to be a girl if Trent kissed me like that,” Seth said coyly.

Kayden shifted uncomfortably, but Trent threw his arm around his shoulders and drew him close. “I wouldn’t kiss you if you were a girl. I don’t like you.”

Vince fought down a grin as Seth grabbed his chest in mock offence.

Lucas avoided everyone’s eyes as he took another sip of his beer. “I’ve seen Trent kiss tons of girls, but never like that.”

“It was passionate,” Seth said enviously, his lips curling down at the corners.

“We’re having a passionate affair.” Trent brushed his lips across Kayden’s forehead. “And so far it’s been fantastic.”

“What’s an affair?” Kayden wrinkled his brow.

“He means non monogamous,” Lucas said dryly. “It’s Trent’s only M.O.”

Kayden looked up at Trent. “Is that what we’re having? An affair?”

“What we’re doing doesn’t have a name,” Trent said coolly, but his arm tightened around Kayden’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about it.”

“But, Trent…”

“Be quiet,” Trent hissed, and Kayden’s bottom lip protruded.

“Well, this is fun,” Seth muttered, then pulled the TV remote from between the couch cushions. “Let’s find a scary movie. There’s gotta be at least one on. Its Halloween, damnit.”

Lucas ignored him. He looked at Trent with narrowed eyes. “Why don’t you just tell him the truth?”

“What are you talking about?” Trent snapped. “Nobody asked you.”

“We all know you love to sleep around,” Lucas said angrily. “Why don’t you just be honest and tell Kayden you’re never going to commit to an actual relationship.”

“That’s none of your business!” Trent roared, while beside him, Kayden trembled into his side. “And you ruined the entire night! This party sucks because of you!”

“I had the party canceled, so you wouldn’t have to deal with the repercussions,” Lucas sneered. “But that doesn’t mean I approve of the way you’re treating him.” He threw a loaded look in Kayden’s direction. “He obviously loves you and the way you treat him is practically criminal.”

Trent’s face started to turn red. “Fuck you.”

“Everything’s been tailored to you and your preferences,” Lucas said stiffly. “You could at least try to be grateful.”

“I didn’t ask for it to be tailored to me. You only did all this because your obsessed with me.”

Lucas crossed his arms and looked away.

“Look guys.” Seth poked a finger at the TV. “Hocus Pocus is on.”

“Nobody cares, dude,” Vince muttered.

The room fell into an awkward silence as the TV played the classic children’s movie, full blast.

Fuck…” Trent muttered, then, “Kayden,” he snapped. “Eat some pizza. Seth. Pack the bong. And, Vince, get us some more beer.”

Kayden grabbed a piece of pizza at the same time Seth grabbed the bong and started to pack it with the weed in his robe pocket. Vince got up with a sigh and ventured into the kitchen.

“What about me?” Lucas gave Trent an exasperated look. “Everyone else has something to do.”

“Pick a better movie,” Trent muttered. “I don’t care, Luke.”

Lucas reached over the coffee table for Seth’s remote. He flipped randomly through the channels as he searched for something more acceptable.

When Vince returned with the beer, Trent gave one to Kayden. “Finish your pizza, then drink this.”

Kayden gazed at him in amazement. “I’ve never drank beer before.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “That’s why I’m having you eat beforehand. The food will help the beer settle.”

Kayden munched his crust, then took the cold can from Trent. He cracked it open, and it was just like a can of coke, it fizzled and everything. He took a cautious sip, then wrinkled his nose. “It’s bitter.”

“You’ll get used to it,” Trent squeezed his shoulder. “Just get it down.”

“How about Us?” Lucas tossed the remote back on the table. “At least it came out this century.”

Trent leaned back in his seat with a beer in one hand, and his other in Kayden’s hair. He stroked his fingers through the short locks as Kayden nervously sampled his beer. It really tasted bad.

The five of them drank in a comfortable silence as they watched the beginning of the movie. Kayden liked scary films and he cuddled into Trent’s side as he finished his beer. He was interested in the plot, and the taste didn’t bother him as much.

Trent took the can and set it on the table. “Have another.” He got a second from the box Vince had carried into the room and handed it to Kayden. “It won’t kill you to get a little drunk.”

Kayden let out a dainty burp as he opened his second beer. “I think I’m already drunk.”

Trent smiled at him warmly. “I wouldn’t doubt it.”

“So, what’s this kid’s deal?” Seth asked, narrowing his eyes at Kayden. “Was he homeschooled or something?”

“That’s what I thought,” Trent laughed. “But no. He’s got strict parents. He doesn’t get out much.”

“I can tell,” Seth snorted, and Kayden frowned at the greasy-haired man.

“My d-dad doesn’t even know I’m here. He thinks I’m with my brother and my b-best friend, Audrey.”

“Audrey, huh?” Seth’s smirked. “So you lied to daddy to get out of the house. That’s sweet.”

Kayden folded his arms disagreeably. “It was worth it. I w-wanted to be here tonight.”

“So, what’s your major, Kayden?” Lucas asked kindly. “Trent hasn’t told us anything about you yet.”

Kayden looked timidly at the blond, but found the words spilling from his mouth before he even knew they were coming. “I’m pre-med. But I’m thinking of switching to teaching.”

“Teaching?” Lucas smiled. “Because of the tutoring?”

“I like teaching so much more than the medical field.” Kayden took a big, disgusting gulp of his beer. “I want to work with people every day and help them learn. I have no interest in slicing them open.” He shivered dramatically. “And I hate the hospital so much.”

Lucas quirked an eyebrow. “How’d you end up as pre-med?”

“My father,” Kayden sighed. “He’s a doctor and he wants me to be one, too.”

“Oh, I see.” Lucas laughed. “Like father, like son. That’s what Vince’s doing.”

“I’m in sports management,” Vince spoke up. “Like my dad.”

“That’s what Trent’s doing, too!” Kayden said excitedly, looking up at the other boy. “Do you guys have class together?”

Trent snorted. “Just the one.”

“Oh,” Kayden frowned. “But—”

“Trent’s grades are so bad, they won’t let him progress to the higher-level classes,” Vince said, smirking. “He has to pass algebra and psych to move up.”

Trent took his hand out of Kayden’s hair and aggressively flicked him off.

Kayden giggled. “Its not his fault, Trent. Be nice.”

“You little shithead.” Trent glared at him. “You are drunk.”

“Told you.” Kayden smiled, then took another sip of his beer.

“Fuck, you’re a light weight.” Trent smiled hugely.

Kayden stuck his tongue out, then lifted the can and finished his second beer.

Lucas shook his head as he watched. “You’re such a terrible influence.”

Trent beamed. “I know.”

“Sarah wants to know all the juicy gossip on you on Sunday,” Vince said, and Trent turned to him a scowl. “I’ll be lucky if we talk about anything other than you.”

“I thought it was a date.”

Vince took the bong off the table and wedged it between his wide legs. “Not exactly. But it could lead to a real one.”

Trent laughed meanly. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Yeah, you were bragging you and Sarah clicked,” Lucas said. “You said it was instant love.”

Vince shrugged, then used Seth’s lighter to fill the chamber with smoke.

Trent rolled his eyes. “Fucking loser. You aren’t going on a date.”

“She agreed to meet me at Joanie’s, so we can discuss you,” Vince said, blowing smoke through his nose. “I told her we have Sports in History at the same time and she asked why we weren’t studying together.”

“I’m not studying with you.”

Vince absently handed the bong to Lucas. “It’ll be a win-win situation. I’d get to meet with Sarah on a regular basis and you might actually pass the class.”

“I’ll take my chances,” Trent sneered.

Vince drew himself up. “Let me help you out, Trent. Or I’ll have to speak to my father.”

“Oh my god! Fine!” Trent yelled. “When’s our next study session, asshole?”

“Sunday night,” Vince said cheerfully. “On my turf.”

“In your disgusting room?’ Trent sneered. “Great. Can’t wait.”

Kayden nudged him in the ribs. “That’s a great idea. What other classes do you need help with?”

Trent bared his teeth. “I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

“Yeah, this is boring,” Seth drawled. “We should play a game.”

“What kind of game?” Trent asked sourly.

Seth shrugged. “How about Cards Against Humanity. I have the box downstairs.”

“That stupid game?” Trent sighed. “I guess.”

“What’s Cards Against Humanity?” Kayden asked.

“I’ll explain when we get downstairs,” Seth said, bouncing off the couch in his excitement. “It’s a fun party game. You’ll like it.”

Trent grabbed Kayden’s hand as he got up. Kayden stood on unsteady legs and stumbled after him. “Vince, grab the beer,” Trent murmured, then pulled Kayden through to a narrow kitchen, then down a flight of stairs beside the refrigerator.

The basement was unfinished but carpeted with a variety of mismatched area rugs. There was a pool table, a couch across from a beat-up TV, and a card table with folding chairs in the corner. Seth led the way to the table, then reached for a black box on a shelf over top and pulled it down. “This will be fun,” he said, grabbing a seat and opening the box. It was full of cards. “It’s a game that rewards sarcasm.”

Trent took the seat across the table and pulled Kayden into the chair beside him. “Kayden’s going to lose. He’s got a terrible sense of humor.”

“Hey!”

Trent brushed Kayden’s hair back and kissed him sweetly on the forehead. “You’re too innocent to know any good jokes.”

Kayden pouted as the other two guys joined them around the table. Vince set the beer on the floor, then pulled out a new one for himself. Trent got one, too, then passed a third can to Kayden. He sipped it delicately as Seth passed out a round of white cards. It didn’t taste good, but it made him feel…warm, and for once, he didn’t feel fearful when he looked at the other guys. His pouty expression fell away as he looked curiously over his can at Lucas. He barely even knew Kayden and he supported him…. Kayden felt like he’d found a new friend.

“What’s your major?” he asked the blond.

Lucas looked up in surprise. “I’m in accounting.”

“You must like money,” Kayden said cheerfully.

“I’m good with numbers,” Lucas laughed. “And who doesn’t like money.”

“Okay,” Seth butted in. “You can look at your cards, but keep them hidden.”

Kayden gathered his stack of cards and peeked at his hand. His brow furrowed in confusion. “These aren’t numbers.”

“This game doesn’t use numbers.” Seth laid a black card on the table, face up. I’m just gonna stay in tonight. You know, Netflix and __________. “Now we have to use the cards in our hands to fill in the blank. It doesn’t have to make sense, but it has to be funny.”

Kayden glanced at his cards again. Most of the responses were rude. He started to choose a card, when Seth stopped him.

“You should be the card czar first,” Seth said bossily. “That means you don’t play the round. You choose the answer you think is funniest and whoever laid it down wins the round.”

“Okay…”

Everyone else seemed to know how to play. They all handed Kayden a card face down and he set his beer aside and gathered them in his hand. He flipped them over and read each one. “Blowjobs for everyone, More elephant cock than I bargained for, Whooping your ass at Mario Kart, and Racism.” Kayden frowned. “None of these are funny.”

“Just pick one,” Trent sighed. “I don’t think it’s funny either.”

Kayden picked Whooping your ass at Mario Kart, because that made the most sense. “This one I guess.”

“I win!” Seth said, taking the black card from the middle. “Point for me.”

“I’m card czar next,” Trent grumbled, then pushed the white cards into a pile and shoved them to the side. He grabbed a black card from the box. “Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other’s only interested in one thing:_______.

Kayden looked at his cards and smiled a little. Being fabulous sounded kind of funny. He gave it to Trent, face down.

Vince, Lucas, and Seth handed over their cards and Trent flipped them over. “Being fabulous, Fucking a corpse back to life, Being sexually attracted to children, and A phantasmagoria of anal delights.” Trent smirked, then picked A phantasmagoria of anal delights. “What the hell is phantasmagoria?”

“I don’t know, but I win again!” Seth grabbed the black card. “Two points!”

Trent tisked. “You gave yourself the best hand.”

“Did not.” Seth poked his tongue out. “I shuffled and everything.”

It got late as they played several more rounds and continued to drink. Kayden didn’t win a single game, but he started to laugh at the responses. They were crude and filled with foul language, but his head was spinning in a pleasant sort of way, and he was having a great time chatting with Trent’s friends.

“So what exactly happened the other day?” Lucas asked Vince. “I think you exaggerated a bit on the phone.”

“I didn’t exaggerate,” Vince scoffed. “I just didn’t tell you the whole truth.”

Trent laughed darkly. “Yeah. You lied.

Vince ignored him. “It was like meeting an angel,” he said dreamily. “When I opened the door and Sarah introduced herself, I fell for her that very moment.”

“I like Sarah,” Kayden said cheerfully. “I think she’s a really nice person.”

“She smelled like apples, and she had the prettiest smile I’ve ever seen,” Vince sighed. “I have to make her my girlfriend.”

“You’re delusional,” Trent muttered with a head shake. “The girls you’re into are always out of your league.”

“How is she out of my league?” Vince snapped.

“Vince, she’s a member of staff,” Lucas said softly. “Going on a date with you means risking her job.”

“Yeah, she refused when I first asked her out,” Vince said awkwardly, looking through his cards. “But she reconsidered when I mentioned tutoring Trent. She said her only interest was getting his grades up, but she’s meeting me for breakfast.”

“It sounds like she likes you,” Kayden said as he put a card down for Lucas. “It’s probably just the job thing.”

“Probably.”

“See?” Trent sneered, tossing a card into the mix. “Totally out of your league.”

Vince pouted as he added his card.

“She said she wouldn’t lie to my father, but she did,” Kayden spoke up helpfully. “Maybe she’ll change her mind about this, too.”

Vince’s face lit up as Seth put his card on the table. “Maybe,” he muttered.

“Okay! Flip ‘em over,” Seth said loudly. “Everyone played.”

Lucas fastidiously arranged the cards, then flipped the white ones over. “The black card says: But before I kill you, Mr. Bond, I must show you_____. And the choices are, A marriage-destroying game of The Resistance, Pandora’s vagina, Powerful thighs, and, The part in Anne Frank’s diary where she talks about her vagina.” Lucas smiled. “I like the one about Anne Frank.”

“That’s mine,” Kayden said, grinning. “I finally won a round!”

Seth rolled his eyes. “It was bound to happen eventually.”

“Fuck you. I swear you’ve got extra cards up your sleeves.” Trent grabbed Kayden around the neck and ruffled his hair. “Good one, Baby-Kay.”

Kayden whined and fought him off weakly. “My hair!”

Trent laughed, then pulled Kayden in for a kiss. Seth groaned across the table, and Vince snickered under his breath, but Trent ignored them both and bit Kayden’s plump lower lip with his perfect, white teeth. “How about you finish your beer, then we’ll go upstairs,” he whispered against his lips, and Kayden nodded, his breath catching in his throat. Trent kissed him heatedly one last time, then pulled back, and subtly adjusted his jeans. “Okay then. Drink up.”

Kayden lifted his can and began to drain his beer when there was a crash upstairs in the kitchen. The basement door flew open and Mitch lurched down the stairs. He had a black eye, and his bottom lip was split. Kayden set his beer aside.

“Oh no,” Trent groaned.

“Mitch?!” Lucas leapt to his feet and rushed to his brother’s side. “What happened?”

“I jumped Mateo when he was taking Audrey into the theater!”

Kayden’s heart turned to ice, but Lucas frowned and held up his hands.

“Woah. Slow down. Mateo? What theater?”

“Audrey’s dating Mateo!” Mitch shouted; his hands balled into fists. “He was taking her into a movie theater when I saw his face.”

Lucas’s mouth fell open, at the same time Vince started to laugh.

“The lawn boy?”

Mitch glared at him viciously, then started toward him with his hands raised.

Lucas jumped in front of him. “Mitch. Stop. You need to explain to me what happened.”

Kayden frantically got out his phone. It was after eight, but there were no texts from either of his friends.

Lucas led Mitch to the couch and helped him sit down. “What happened?”

“I was following Audrey in this rusty pick-up truck. I couldn’t see the driver, but I knew I’d seen the truck before,” Mitch said, burying his face in his hands. “They parked in the Palo Alto Square and I waited for them to get out, but they sat there forever talking.”

Lucas shook his head. “I told you not to follow her.”

“I know that!” Mitch shouted, sitting up in a rage. “But I did. And when they finally got out and I realized it was fucking Mateo, I lost it! I got out and tackled him from behind. I beat the shit out of him in the parking lot while Audrey wailed on me with her bag and screamed her head off.”

“Oh my god, they’re going to call the police on you!” Lucas hissed.

“Audrey wouldn’t do that,” Mitch pouted, then winced when it pulled his split lip. “He doesn’t look much worse than I do anyway. He’s a lot tougher than he looks, the fucking little beaner.

Kayden quickly pulled up his message app and sent off a text to Audrey. Is everything alright?

“We’ve got to get some ice on your eye,” Lucas murmured. “We should head home.”

“Where is everybody? What happened to the party?” Mitch asked.

“It was canceled.”

“Oh.”

“Come home with me,” Lucas urged. “Let’s get that taken care of.”

Mitch nodded wearily. “Fine.”

The brothers started up the stairs without a goodbye.

“Well, shit,” Vince said, looking after the two blonds. “I kind of feel bad for him.”

“I don’t,” Trent sneered. “He’s an idiot.”

“I guess I’m going, too,” Vince said. “I’ve had enough Cards for Humanity.”

“Aww, really?” Seth whined. “Can’t you stay a little longer?”

“I don’t want to stay,” Vince grunted. “Trent’s right, this party kind of sucks.”

Seth looked hopefully at Trent. “Are you guys staying?”

“We’re going upstairs,” Trent said. “Kayden’s only got a couple hours before he has to be home. We’re just going to finish the night here.”

Upstairs?” Seth cringed a little. “Alright.”

The four of them left their cards and started back upstairs.

“Happy Halloween,” Vince said cheerfully when they got to the kitchen, then finished his beer, and set it on the counter. “See you later, Trent.”

“Not too soon I hope,” Trent murmured, and Vince turned away with a laugh and left the room.

“He’s such a dickhead,” Trent said under his breath. “I really thought he was taking Sarah on a date.”

“Who’s Sarah again?” Seth asked curiously.

“My advisor.

Seth snorted with amusement. “That’s cute.”

“Do you got any lube?” Trent asked suddenly. “I brought some in the truck, but I’d rather not go out if I don’t have to.”

“Why? The trick-or-treaters will be finishing up soon. It’ll just be a few stragglers now.” Seth strode through to the living room and looked out the front window. “I don’t even see anyone.”

Trent followed him in. “I don’t care about the kids,” he scowled. “I just figured you had some.”

“Well, of course…”

Trent gave him a look and Seth sighed and headed upstairs to retrieve it.

Kayden walked into the room in his absence and stopped beside Trent.

“Sorry this is so awkward,” Trent said into the silence. “There was supposed to be a million people here.”

Kayden looked up at him. “So Seth’s the guy who gave you a blow job.”

Trent frowned. “Did he tell you that?”

“I guessed.”

Trent pushed his fingers through his hair. “I was just experimenting. I’m probably not going to do it again.”

“Probably?”

Trent laughed uncomfortably. “Listen, Kayden, I have a high sex drive. I can’t always keep it in my pants.”

Kayden planted his hands on his hips. “That’s not an excuse. I’m horny, too.”

“Not like I am,” Trent growled. “Trust me. If you were, you wouldn’t have waited until you were 18 to have sex. I must have lost my virginity when I was twelve.”

Kayden’s eyes widened.

“I’ve been having sex for a long time. It doesn’t mean the same thing to me that it does to you,” Trent said in a serious voice. “You think its all hearts and romance, but sex to me is just about coming. I need to do it regularly, and I get sick of using my hand.”

“Then use me!” Kayden cried. “I want you to have sex with me…more than anything. Why do I have to share you?!”

“Woah,” Seth said as he stepped into the room with a small bottle of lubricant. “What’s all the screaming about?”

“Nothing,” Trent grabbed the bottle from Seth’s fingers, then took Kayden’s hand. “Don’t bother us, Seth. I mean it,” he said over his shoulder, then pulled Kayden into the hall.

They went up a narrow flight of stairs, then entered a hall with many doors. Trent tugged Kayden to the end of the hall, to the door on the left, and led him inside.

It was a barren room with a dresser, a bed with a simple sheet, and a window that looked out at the large tree in the front yard. Orange rays of sunlight streamed into the room. The sun was setting, and it would be dark soon, but Trent didn’t touch the lights. He nudged Kayden to the bed and stood over him with a smile. “Are you going to wipe that pouty look off your face or will I have to do it?”

Kayden glared up at him. “I wish you wouldn’t cheat on me.”

Trent stroked his fingers through Kayden’s hair. “I know, baby. And I really haven’t been with that many people. Just a couple.”

“That’s a couple too many,” Kayden mumbled.

“But I’ve really been looking forward to fucking you,” Trent said in a deep voice. “I’ve been waiting for this for like a week.”

Kayden squirmed on the bed. He was ready to replace the plug inside of him with the real thing. “Me too.”

Trent unzipped his jeans. “Why don’t you say that to my cock?”

Kayden leaned closer when his phone started buzzing. His eyes went wide. “That’s Audrey.”

“Just ignore it,” Trent said. “We already know what happened.”

Kayden hesitated, then took his phone out and answered it. “Hello?”

“Kayden! Mitch attacked Mateo!” Audrey panted into the phone. “Outside the movie theater. Twenty minutes ago.”

“I heard,” Kayden said as Trent fell back onto the bed with a sigh. “Mitch showed up at Trent’s party. He told us everything.”

“He’s a maniac!” Audrey cried. “I hate him so much, Kayden!”

“Audrey…what’s going on?”

Audrey sobbed into the phone for a moment.

“Are you guys okay?”

“We’re sitting in Mateo’s truck,” Audrey said finally. “I called Ian and we’re waiting for him to pick me up.”

“What’s Mateo going to do?”

“He just wants to go home,” Audrey sighed. “He’s upset, but he says Mitch employs him and his mom. He doesn’t want to cause any problems.”

Kayden gave Trent a worried look, but he wasn’t paying attention. He stared up at the ceiling with his arms crossed behind his head. He looked thoroughly bored.

“I have to unblock Mitch and talk to him,” Audrey muttered. “I don’t want to, but I have to make sure he won’t do this again. I don’t care if he’s jealous, I’m not going to stop dating Mateo.”

“Do I have to leave Trent’s? Are we going home now?” Kayden asked nervously, and Trent glared at him.

“You’re not leaving yet,” he growled.

“No, you don’t have to…” Audrey sighed. “I’m sure you guys are busy.

“Uh…yeah. We’re right in the middle of something.”

“I figured,” Audrey said stiffly. “Well, give me a call when you’re ready to leave. I guess I’m going to hang out with Ian and his date until you’re done.”

Kayden felt bad, but he didn’t want to leave yet. “Okay.”

“I’ll let you go,” Audrey said gloomily. “Bye, Kayden.”

“Bye.”

Trent grabbed his shoulders as he ended the call. “I told you not to answer that.”

“I had to! She’s my best friend,” Kayden said as he was tugged onto the bed. He sprawled on his back and pouted up at Trent. “I’m sorry. I don’t have to worry about it now. She’s waiting for my brother to pick her up. He’ll keep her safe.”

Trent snorted. “That’s doubtful. But I don’t think you’ll need to worry about Mitch anymore tonight. Lucas will baby him, then put him to bed. He won’t be out terrorizing anybody.”

“That’s good.”

“C’mere,” Trent murmured, then leaned in for a kiss.

Kayden wrapped his arms around Trent and held on tight as he settled on top of him. He arched into his body as the kiss became more frantic and their lips slid together wetly. His body began to respond, and he moaned into Trent’s mouth as little shocks of pleasure erupted behind his eyelids.

Trent pulled back with a smile and stroked his face. “You’ve been such a good little slut these past few days.”

Kayden shone with pleasure. “Thank you.”

“I know you’re ready for me, so I won’t go slow,” Trent murmured against his lips, then leaned in for another deep kiss. “I’m going to pound your tight ass until your screaming my name.”

Trent…

Trent pulled Kayden’s polo out of his pants. “Take this stupid thing off.”

Kayden sat up and yanked his shirt over his head. He kicked his tennis shoes off, too, as Trent started on his fly, then they worked his pants down together.

Trent gazed at Kayden’s naked body. “You’re so gorgeous.”

Kayden blushed profusely. “T-thanks…”

Trent stroked his hand along Kayden’s flat belly, then rested it on his thigh. “Spread your legs.”

Kayden brought his feet up on the bed and spread them apart. His face turned beet-red, but he ignored the feeling of embarrassment and let his knees open wide.

Trent smiled, then slithered down the bed and settled between his legs. He touched the plug with his fingertips, then twisted it slowly.

Ohhh.” Kayden threw his head back on the bed as Trent fucked him with tiny thrusts that stimulated his prostate. He moaned and rocked his hips into Trent’s hand. It felt wonderful. Then Trent took Kayden’s erection into his mouth and the pleasure mounted. Kayden let out a wordless cry as Trent licked the head of his penis. His ass clenched down tight around the plug and he moaned loudly into the empty room.

Trent pulled the plug out of Kayden’s ass with a slow, sticky slide. “That’s enough, sweet cheeks.”

Kayden opened his eyes and sat up with a groan. “What…?”

“That was just a warmup,” Trent said in a deep voice, then stood up and pulled his top over his head. He undid his jeans next and pushed them down to the floor as he stepped out of his shoes. He was gloriously bare, and his cock rose, totally erect, before him.

Kayden gazed at Trent’s erection in awe. The length visibly throbbed with need and he licked his lips as he watched Trent wrap his hand around the base and squeeze. The blood was forced to the fat tip, and the urethra flared with anticipation.

“Scoot to the edge,” Trent grunted, and Kayden hurried to get into position. He moved so his butt was on the very edge and Trent’s cock was in his face. He looked up at him questioningly and Trent grinned at him. “Give it a kiss.”

Kayden wrapped his lips around Trent’s big cock head. It filled his mouth completely and he sucked and licked the flared tip with the flat of his tongue, over and over.

Trent moaned as he opened Seth’s bottle of lube. “That’s good, baby. Lay back for me. Knees up.”

Kayden gave him one last lick, then laid back and pulled his knees up to his chest. He felt weird with his butt hanging off the edge, but then Trent slicked the tip of his bulging cock and crouched over him, and the thought faded as he met his glittering hazel eyes.

Trent reached between them and pressed his cock against Kayden’s puckered hole, then paused. “You’ll never be the same after this,” he said softly. “You won’t be a virgin anymore.”

Kayden smiled at him. “I don’t want to be a virgin anymore.”

Trent quirked an eyebrow.

“And I want you to do it,” Kayden said shyly, wiggling his hips. “Put it in.”

Trent obliged. He slid his wet cock into Kayden’s open hole and groaned as he was engulfed. His cock was much larger than the last plug, but Kayden’s body was used to stretching and he was able to slide halfway inside before Kayden gasped for him to stop.

Kayden’s anal passage was clenching like crazy. He squeezed his eyes shut and held on to his knees as he fought to relax his muscles. “Ayaaaa….

“That’s good,” Trent murmured, resting a knee on the edge of the bed, and sliding a few inches deeper. “You feel so goddamn amazing, Kayden… just like I thought you would… fuck…” He angled his hips and pushed another few inches. He was almost inside, and he tossed his head back with a groan as Kayden squeezed down around him. “So good.

Kayden let go of his knees and grabbed onto Trent as he bottomed out. He gasped, breathless from the feeling of being stuffed, and dug his short nails into Trent’s muscled back. “Oooooh.

“That’s it. You’re no longer a virgin,” Trent laughed darkly. “How’s it feel?”

Kayden buried his face in Trent’s neck and moaned with delirious pleasure.

“That’s what I thought,” Trent said smugly, then pinned Kayden’s knee back with one strong arm and began to move his hips. “You’ve been training for this for days. This must be thrilling for you.”

“Ahhhaaaaa!” Kayden cried out when Trent’s big dick slid along his prostate. He held onto his back and arched his hips up for more. “Oh…Trent!

Trent smirked as he began to fuck Kayden in earnest. Over and over, he drilled his cock deep into Kayden’s spasming body and aimed for his pulsing little pleasure button with every thrust. Trent’s heavy balls slapped against Kayden’s as they fucked, and both of them were hairless, so the skin slipped together silky soft.

“Ohhh Trent!” Kayden was in total ecstasy. His little cock bounced between them, splattering pre-come across both their stomachs with its exuberance. “Trent…ayaaaa!

“Didn’t take you long to start screaming,” Trent chuckled, holding Kayden’s legs open as he fucked him with abandon. He drove himself forcefully into his body, drew himself out until just the tip was inside, then fucked his cock back into the tight heat. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard my name sound so beautiful.”

Kayden cried as he was fucked. It felt so good. Trent was stroking his prostate, and he was being stretched and filled in ways he’d never imagined. He held onto Trent tight as he sobbed into his shoulder. He never wanted it to end. Trent was inside of him. They were one and Kayden was totally in love with the feeling.

Fuck…” Trent grunted as he plunged inside Kayden’s squirming body. He slammed his hips into Kayden’s with a crazy aggression and growled like and animal. He watched Kayden unravel with half-lidded eyes, a smug smile on his face. When he leaned in for a kiss, Kayden met his smirking lips with a welcoming moan. They kissed sloppily as their bodies rutted together and the bed creaked against the floorboards. Trent fucked his cock straight down inside of Kayden’s body and found a way to get deeper inside of him. He touched untouched flesh and Kayden groaned with helpless pleasure.

“Oooooh God!”

“Touch yourself,” Trent commanded in a deep voice, and Kayden gasped as the though occurred to him. He reached between their bodies and firmly grabbed his erection.

Kayden pulled himself off with hurried strokes as Trent fucked him silly. His eyes crossed, then fluttered shut as the pleasure spiked to new levels and his orgasm approached at a breakneck speed.

“That’s it, baby, come on my dick,” Trent murmured against his lips, then claimed them in another passionate kiss.

Kayden screamed into his mouth as he came. Fireworks exploded behind his eyelids. It was the most powerful orgasm Kayden had ever had in his life and his whole body went weak in the aftermath. He turned to jelly in Trent’s arms, and he grunted with frustration and scooped him up.

“You’re not done yet,” Trent growled, then tossed him into the center of the bed. He shoved Kayden’s boneless legs out of the way, then slipped an arm under his hips. He entered Kayden with a single, smooth stroke and was once again balls deep.

“Ahhh!” Kayden cried out in surprise. His anus clenched down tight on Trent’s cock and it stung a bit. His prostate was sore, too, from the pounding, and he fell back against the bed with a whimper as he was fucked a second time.

Trent was relentless. He started to sweat a bit as he worked his body over Kayden’s. He planted one hand on the bed beside Kayden’s head and it looked like he was doing one-handed pushups over top of him, flexing his abs and thrusting his hips with vigor.

Kayden started to get hard again as Trent stabbed his sore prostate. The reaction was inevitable. Trent fucked him over and over and Kayden moaned helplessly as he was penetrated and stretched. He watched Trent work over top of him, thinking he was so ungodly handsome. He had no idea how much time had passed, but the sun had finally set, and Trent’s face was highlighted in the pale moonlight pouring through the window.

“Trent?”

Trent peeled his eyes open and met Kayden’s earnest gaze with a dazed smile.

“I love you,” Kayden whispered, then wrapped his arms around Trent’s neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

Trent’s hips jerked as their lips met and he fucked his cock frantically into Kayden, his hips lurching erratically with the movement. Then, he groaned deep in his chest and emptied his balls into his open body. “Shit…

Kayden closed his eyes and held onto Trent as his breathing evened out and his body went limp. He stroked his fingers through his hair as his penis softened and went back to sleep. He didn’t mind. Trent was going to sleep, too, and Kayden thought that was an excellent idea.

***

BZZT, BZZT, BZZT

BZZT, BZZT, BZZT

BZZT, BZZT, BZZT.

Kayden sat up with a start. “Trent wake up!”

Trent was beside him, face-down and naked, drooling lazily on the sheet. “What’s wrong? What happened?” He sat up groggily and wiped his face. “Seth’s place…”

“We fell asleep!” Kayden rolled off the bed and searched for his clothes. “Ohhh, I’m going to be in so much trouble. What time is it?”

Trent reached for his jeans next to the bed and pulled out his phone. “Relax. It isn’t even 10:30 yet. We’ve got time.”

Kayden took a deep breath and fell back on the bed. “Are you sure?”

“We should get going, but yeah. We’re fine.”

Kayden pulled his underwear on as Trent flipped through his phone. “Did someone call you?”

“Yeah. I got a message, too.” Trent tapped into his messages, and an image popped up of a topless brunette with kitty ears and the glittery text, Happy Halloween, baby.

Trent got rid of it as soon as it popped up, but Kayden had seen. He gazed at Trent with wide, horrified eyes. “Who was that from?”

“Nobody.”

“So random girls send you nudes on the regular?” Kayden asked.

Trent hesitated.

“Just tell me who sent that to you.”

“Her name’s Maggie,” Trent said with a sigh. “She’s just a stupid sorority girl I hung out with a few times. She’s just being flirty.”

“She sent you her breasts,” Kayden whispered. “That was so much more than flirty. That was a come-on.”

Trent shrugged. “It doesn’t mean anything.”

“Yes it does!”

Trent rubbed his face. “I’m sorry. Okay? I’m not answering her text. She only sent it to me because I missed her call. She wants to see me.”

“Are you going to see her after you drop me off?” Kayden bristled. “Did you have enough sex or were you still wanting more?”

“I’m not wasting my time at the sorority house.” Trent huffed. “Screw off, Kayden. I’m taking you home, then I’m going home. I’m drunk. I’m tired, and I want to go back to sleep.”

“How do I know you aren’t just saying that?” Kayden spat. “Your best friends know you sleep around, too. Lucas was trying to warn me, but sadly enough. I already know the dirty truth. I’m not totally innocent. I know what’s going on. Your seeing other people.

Trent looked at Kayden in amazement. “I was honest with you from the beginning.”

“And I told you from the beginning how much that bothers me,” Kayden said in return. “I think you’re going to drop me off then go spend the night with that girl on your phone.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “I’m definitely not going over there. You seriously don’t have to worry.”

“Can I call you when I get home?” Kayden asked, narrowing his eyes. “I want to video call and make sure your alone.”

Trent laughed. “Fine. Sure. Whatever. I’ll video call you myself.”

“No. I want to do it,” Kayden pressed. “I have to wait until my parents go to sleep.”

“Alright.”

Kayden grabbed his clothes off the floor and quickly got dressed. He wasn’t sure he trusted Trent, but a video call would make him feel better.

“Hey,” Trent said, slipping a finger under Kayden’s chin.

Kayden looked up at him. Trent’s eyes were so gorgeous…he loved gazing into them.

“Would it help if I said I loved you, and meant it?”

Kayden’s eyes widened in surprise. “You…you do?”

“I’ve been thinking about it,” Trent said evasively, avoiding his eyes. “I really like being with you. Maybe this isn’t as temporary as I thought it was going to be.”

Kayden threw his arms around him and pushed him down on the bed. “I love you, Trent,” he whispered against his lips, then kissed him soundly.

“Love you, too,” Trent murmured, clutching him tight. “And I love fucking you. I want to do that every single day.”

Mmm, I love it too.”

Trent kissed him slowly, sliding his fingers through Kayden’s silky hair. His lips were gentle and soft, and Kayden moaned with pleasure when he licked his bottom lip, seeking entrance.

Kayden opened his mouth and groaned as Trent stroked his tongue against his. They started to rub against each other, and Kayden grabbed onto Trent tight as his little penis got hard in his underwear.

Trent nipped Kayden’s lip and pulled back with a grin. “You’d better get off before you get me interested in another round.”

Kayden rolled off with a breathless laugh. “I don’t think we have time for that.”

“No, probably not,” Trent said sadly.

They got dressed, pulled the sheets straight, then left the moonlit room behind. As Kayden walked, he felt squishy semen leaking from his empty butthole. “Where did we leave the butt plug?”

“I thought I’d leave it as a thanks to Seth,” Trent said easily. “Don’t worry about it. He’ll probably laugh when he finds it.”

Kayden doubted that. “I think he’s jealous of me.”

“Oh definitely. He wants me, too. Everybody wants me,” Trent drawled.

Kayden followed him down the narrow staircase and to the front door. “Are we going to say goodbye?”

“I’m sure Seth was in the next room listening the whole time,” Trent growled. “He knows we’re leaving.”

Kayden rubbed his arms as they stepped into the cool night air. It was dark out and the neighborhood Halloween decorations swayed in a lonely breeze. They walked to the end of the path, and Kayden waited while Trent opened the gate.

“You’d better text your friend,” Trent said as they walked to the truck. “I heard her on the phone. She was insistent.”

“Oh, right.” Kayden took out his phone and opened his message app. We’re about to leave the party. See you soon.

“I’d rather take you home with me,” Trent said, unlocking the doors on the truck, then opening the passenger door for Kayden, as well. “I saw your little matching PJ set. It was cute as hell.” He helped Kayden up into his seat, then leaned in to kiss him once more. “I’d love to take it off you in my bed.” Trent brushed his knuckles across his cheek, then stepped away, and Kayden watched him go with moony eyes.

“I don’t think I could ever find a way to spend the night,” Kayden said when Trent got in beside him and started the engine. “We can try for another date next weekend, but the curfew will be the same.”

Trent nodded somberly as he pulled away from the curb. “When are you allowed to move out?”

“Technically, whenever I want, but my parents will support me until I finish college. I’m not sure I should just turn down that offer.”

“If it comes with all these restrictions, you should,” Trent grumbled.

“Maybe I could live with you,” Kayden suggested lightly. “If we keep seeing each other, that is.”

Trent mumbled something under his breath.

“What?” Kayden asked curiously.

“I said, you should probably pop some mints in your mouth before we get to the school,” Trent said dryly. “You smell like straight alcohol.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“There’s a box in the armrest. You’ll see it.”

Kayden reached into the armrest and found a plastic box of mints. He popped a couple in his mouth and crunched them nervously between his molars.

They got to the library in just minutes. Ian’s BMW was idling in a parking spot near the hill. Trent pulled up beside him and parked. He gave Kayden a long, searching look, then smiled faintly. “Call me.”

“I will.”

Trent leaned over the armrest and kissed Kayden one last time. Their lips lingered, and the kiss went on and on. Kayden didn’t want to end it, and neither did Trent.

There was a harsh knock on the window and Kayden and Trent jolted apart.

“See you,” Kayden said shortly, then opened his door and slid out of the cab and firmly shut the door behind him. He was instantly face-to-face with Audrey, and he guiltily bit his kiss-swollen lip. “Sorry.”

“It’s 10:45 on the dot. We need to go.”

Kayden nodded quickly. “Okay.”

Audrey pulled him away from the truck and back to the BMW. They got in the backseat together, and Ian reversed from his spot the moment they were buckled.

“We don’t even live that far,” Kayden muttered. “And it’s not like we’ll run into traffic.”

“I just had a really terrible night,” Audrey bitched. “I’d like to go home if you don’t mind.”

Kayden pouted. “Oh yeah. Mitch.”

Ian sighed as they pulled out onto Campus Drive and made a right for Palm. “My night wasn’t much better, I’m afraid.”

“What happened with your date?” Kayden asked, worrying his sore lip.

“Oh, nothing,” Ian said casually. “Things just kind of got awkward when I picked up Audrey, bawling, outside the theater, and got to listen to the whole story firsthand.”

Audrey glared at him. “So sorry. I was traumatized!”

“Jasmine and I were going to the Halloween fest downtown, but she just asked me to drop her off at her dorm.”

“I-I’m sorry.”

Ian shrugged. “Audrey wasn’t planning on getting attacked. I think Jasmine understands. She told me to call her when I got home.”

“I have to call Trent, too,” Kayden said with a little smile.

“So, how was your date?” Audrey asked. “And what did Mitch say when you saw him? I bet he was gloating.”

“Not really,” Kayden said. “He was all beat up. His brother took him home for a pack of ice.”

“I was pretty sure Mateo got in a few good hits.” Audrey laughed meanly. “He deserves it.”

“Yeah.”

“Did you finally have sex?” Audrey drawled. “How was it?”

Kayden smiled hugely. “Amazing! It didn’t hurt at all. I can’t wait to do it again.”

Audrey snorted. “Well, with all those butt plugs you were wearing…”

“Exactly. There was no pain at all. It was nice,” Kayden sighed. “He wasn’t gentle either. But I think I like it that way.”

Ian choked behind the wheel. “Could you spare us the details, please?”

Kayden laughed merrily. “Sorry. Audrey asked.”

Audrey shook her head. “Of course you had a great night. I’m not even surprised.”

“I drank beer and smoked weed,” Kayden said proudly. “Besides Mitch, Trent’s friends are pretty nice. I had a good time.”

“Good for you.” Audrey nodded, then looked away.

When they got back to the house, Audrey went straight home. “Talk to you tomorrow,” she said to no one in particular, then hopped out of the car. She rushed around to the back side of her house while the boys watched.

“She was really shook up after that thing with Mitch,” Ian said as he cut the engine and the car went dark. “That’s why Jasmine wanted to leave. I was comforting her, and she wasn’t comfortable with how close we were sitting to one another.”

Kayden dropped his head to hide a smile. “Maybe this is your perfect opportunity to make a move on Audrey.”

“I was thinking the same thing.”

“You’ll have to approach it carefully,” Kayden said, almost feeling guilty for the whispered conversation in the dark. “But she’s hurt and scared and Mateo can’t see her until school on Monday.”

Ian nodded slowly. “I suppose your right.”

“Let’s go inside before dad claims we’re late,” Kayden said, glancing at the time. They had a few minutes until eleven, but the clock in the living room ran fast.

Ian glanced over his shoulder at him. “I’m glad you had a good time.”

“I’m sorry you didn’t.” Kayden winced.

“Eh. It wasn’t so bad.” Ian smiled slowly. “I got to spend a lot of time with Audrey. We talked a lot, too. About a lot of different stuff.”

Kayden got out of the car. “That sounds promising.”

“We’ll see,” Ian said as he got out, too, and locked the doors. “Audrey and the family will be over for dinner tomorrow. We’ve got to meet up with her and get our facts straight about the party we supposedly went to.”

Kayden laughed as they approached the back gate. “We’re terrible sons. We’ve got a whole web of lies between us.”

“I know,” Ian snickered. “Isn’t it great? I’ve never felt so alive.”

Kayden watched his brother put the pin into the back door. Ian was happier and more energetic than he’d ever seen him. His words rang true.

They stepped into the house, ready to tackle their father side by side. Luckily, they weren’t late. So there wasn’t much he could complain about.

Still…

“Why did you boys come in the back? I had the front light on, and the door unlocked for you.”

“Sorry father.” Ian rubbed his neck. “We were talking, we didn’t notice.”

Mark glared at the two boys. He was alone in the living room with the news on. “You look exhausted. You’d better go straight up to bed. The two of you have homework in the morning.”

“Yes, father,” the boy’s said in unison, then turned for the hall and scurried upstairs.

***

Kayden waited until half past midnight to call Trent. He was afraid he’d wake him, but he’d said he’d call, and he did want to check on him to make sure he’d kept his promise.

Brrring, Brrring, Brrring

Trent’s face appeared on the screen. He was propped up in bed with a pillow behind him. “Hey,” he said sleepily. “I passed out for a second there.”

“Sorry I called so late,” Kayden whispered. “My dad just went to bed. I can’t talk for long.”

Trent yawned. “Good. I want to go back to sleep. What did you want again? To make sure I’m not fucking some sorority chick?”

Kayden nodded shyly.

Trent panned the camera around the room. It was empty and pristine. The shades were pulled, and the door was shut. “See? Nobody here.”

Kayden licked his lips. They were still slightly sore from all the kissing, but he liked the reminder. “I’m surprised how normal I feel. You didn’t hurt me at all.”

Trent chuckled darkly. “That’s because you’re my cock-whore, Kayden. I stretched you specifically for my own pleasures and nobody else is ever going to be able to fill you like I do. I guarantee it.”

Kayden shivered all over. “I believe you.”

“What are the chances of us meeting up tomorrow night?” Trent asked. “I could pick you up at midnight.”

“It’s not a good idea,” Kayden said. “If I get caught…”

“Yeah, I know.” Trent sighed. “Then I guess I’m shit out of luck until Monday.”

Kayden hesitated. “Maybe we could do another video chat.”

“Hopefully with your clothes off,” Trent drawled.

Kayden nodded. “That’s what I meant.”

“Then hell yes. That would be an acceptable compromise,” Trent said excitedly. “I love phone sex. It’s sexy.”

Kayden blushed a delicate pink. “I should probably go. I have a lot of homework to catch up on in the morning.”

“You and your homework,” Trent murmured, shaking his head. “Have fun with that.”

“You’ve got a study session with Vince tomorrow night,” Kayden reminded him. “And we’ll start the next chapter in algebra on Monday, so we’ll have to have another study session after class. I’m sure you’ve got homework, too. You need to keep up on it, so it doesn’t become overwhelming.”

Trent sneered. “I need to talk to Mitch about Intro to Conflict Management. I took notes on Friday but couldn’t make sense out of ‘em.”

“That’s a good idea,” Kayden said. “Maybe that will keep him out of trouble.”

“Oh, fuck you,” Trent laughed, and Kayden smiled at him. “I thought you had to go.”

“I do,” Kayden whined. “And I can see your eyelids drooping.”

“You woke me up, little slut,” Trent growled. “I should punish your ass the next time I see you.”

“Please do,” Kayden said in a soft voice. “I liked when you fucked me hard.”

“You liked that?”

“Yeah…”

Trent grinned at him. “Want to do the phone sex now?”

Kayden worried his lip. “I’m afraid my brothers still awake. He had to call Jasmine. I guess their date didn’t go so well either.”

“Well, shit,” Trent frowned. “I thought for sure he had that one in the bag.”

“He’s still got a thing for Audrey,” Kayden said. “He always has.”

“What a nerd.”

“Be nice,” Kayden said affectionately. “Goodnight, Trent.”

“Love you, babe.”

“Love you.”

Trent smiled, then hung up. The screen went black and Kayden cradled the phone to his chest and hugged it tight. He loved, loved, loved, Trent more than anything, but he was so afraid he’d stray. It was an encroaching worry at the back of his mind. He didn’t know what to do with it, and he knew Audrey would slam him with a giant “I told you so,” if he asked for her advice.

He curled into a ball in the middle of his bed. He wished he had someone to talk to who was unbiased. He didn’t know what to do next, but he wasn’t willing to let go of Trent without a fight.

Kayden tucked the phone under his pillow, then closed his eyes and forced himself to go to sleep. It wasn’t easy; his mind was filled with hundreds of complicated thoughts, but homework in the morning won out and Kayden counted sheep until he fell until a peaceful slumber.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 8
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good Chapter.I think Trent might actually love Kayden on some level but he's definitely going to stray you don't just stop that.Maybe the threat of losing Kayden might change him but I think that's down the road.If Kayden can't talk to Audrey I think he should try Lucas he seems to be a good guy.

Loved Emma's comment to Mark "Don't be Lame"

I'm curious I had a few Korean friends in my life I never came across "Aya" Is that a Korean thing?

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Good Chapter.I think Trent might actually love Kayden on some level but he's definitely going to stray you don't just stop that.Maybe the threat of losing Kayden might change him but I think that's down the road.If Kayden can't talk to Audrey I think he should try Lucas he seems to be a good guy.

Loved Emma's comment to Mark "Don't be Lame"

I'm curious I had a few Korean friends in my life I never came across "Aya" Is that a Korean thing?

The Aya thing... I just saw Kayden making cute little 'Asian' noises even though he's American. He's groaning, I suppose. 

Yeah, Maggie isn't going to just go away and apparently Ivy will be back soon, so Kayden's resilience will be tested. 

Still haven't met Trent's family, so I wanted that to happen eventually... somehow. 

And Trent might have said he loved Kayden, but he didn't say they were dating 😉 

That could have been the end of the first book, but I'm just blasting through to the next part. I'll see what I can come up with. See ya! Thanks for reading!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Needed that today!

Glad you liked it! I felt bad the party wasn't as exuberant as I was planning, but Lucas cancelled it! What was I to do?!?!?! Thanks for reading!

Edited by mastershakeme
  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, johnnyboy2285 said:

Could not agree more!

Thank you! It turned out a little different than I was expecting but I think the sex turned out alright 😅 Thanks for reading!!! See ya soon!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Regardless if Kayden and Trent work out in the end, I do believe their lives have changed for the better. Trent has popped more than Kayden's ass cherry. Kayden has finally started to live his life. And he might just tutor Trent into realising that putting yourself out there just brings the real valuable rewards, not just a good nut.

I really like the guys and how they mature. 

Thank you for the story! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, mastershakeme said:

Glad you liked it! I felt bad the party wasn't as exuberant as I was planning, but Lucas cancelled it! What was I to do?!?!?! Thanks for reading!

Lucas sucks! Although i would love to play Cards against Humanity. It seems like it would suit my dark humor

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, johnnyboy2285 said:

Regardless if Kayden and Trent work out in the end, I do believe their lives have changed for the better. Trent has popped more than Kayden's ass cherry. Kayden has finally started to live his life. And he might just tutor Trent into realising that putting yourself out there just brings the real valuable rewards, not just a good nut.

I really like the guys and how they mature. 

Thank you for the story! 

I like how they're maturing too, but they're not done yet. Kayden isn't satisfied with the way the relationship stands, and Trent's got a whole other life I wanted to explore. 

Besides this sex, this story is sort of a slow burn kind of plot I guess 😅

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Lucas sucks! Although i would love to play Cards against Humanity. It seems like it would suit my dark humor

Aww man, you never played Cards against Humanity? Loads of fun! There's some versions you can pick up for android and iphone. Pretend You're Xyzzy Is online too. It's what I used to make this game. It's free!

Lucas is kinda of a mother, but I didn't think he sucked! What'd he do now??? 😅

Edited by mastershakeme
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..