Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 18. Sat, Sun: Trent

Trent parked in Kayden’s cul-de-sac and shut off the truck. It was Saturday night, and he and Kayden were going to meet the guys at Seth’s.

He got out and walked quickly across the pavement. It had rained earlier, and the ground was wet in places. He stepped over a puddle in the gutter, then slipped behind the house.

Kayden’s window was open, and Trent stopped under it to peek into the kitchen. It was only 10:30, but the house was dark inside. How lame.

Trent stepped back and looked up to the second floor. “Kayden!” he hissed. “Come down.”

Kayden’s face popped into the window. He had a huge smile on his face and Trent’s heart skipped a beat. He was so unbelievably cute. “You’re here,” he said in a little voice.

“Obviously,” Trent drawled. “Now, come on. Let’s get out of here.”

Kayden climbed up on the sill. He looked down at the patio, gulped, then asked, “Are you ready?”

“’course I am.” Trent stretched out his arms and with one last deep breath, Kayden let go of the sill and fell into his embrace.

Ooof.

Trent swept Kayden’s legs into the crook of his arm and carried him away from the house. “See? I’d never drop you.”

Kayden looked up at him with wide, sparkling eyes. “I know you wouldn’t.”

Trent smiled at him. He really was lovely. His eyes were so soulful and deep with emotion…Trent fell into them every time.

He carried his armful of Korean to the truck, then shifted Kayden to a single arm. He opened his door, then set him inside. Kayden perched in his seat like a little doll. He was so tiny and helpless looking, Trent couldn’t get enough of him. Without even thinking about it, he leaned in and claimed Kayden’s lips in a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

“Ohhh, Trent,” Kayden moaned when they separated. His dark eyes were filled with desire, and Trent felt his dick lurch in his jeans. “Do we have to go to Seth’s house?”

“Yes, we do,” Trent said, touching Kayden’s plump bottom lip with his thumb. “Everybody’s waiting for us.” It tasted so incredibly sweet…he couldn’t help himself, he pulled him in for another taste.

“Nooo,” Kayden whined when they parted for a second time. “I don’t want to party. I want to go back to your place.”

“And I want to have fun with you tonight,” Trent said decisively. “We’re going.”

“But I hate Seth,” Kayden groaned.

“Hate’s a pretty strong word, Baby-Kay. Are you sure?” Trent gestured for him to move out of the way so he could shut the door, and Kayden made a face, but he pulled his legs out of the way so Trent could slam the door behind him.

Trent rounded the truck and got behind the wheel. The moment he started the engine, Kayden began to whine again.

“I’d do anything you wanted if we could just go back to your house and be alone,” he said. “Please, Trent.”

“You already do everything I want anyway,” Trent said. “Stop whining and try to enjoy yourself.”

Kayden sat back with a pout.

“Here.” Trent reached over Kayden’s lap and opened the glove compartment. He pulled out the silver cigarette case and took out the single blunt inside. “I’ve got one left. Smoke this before we get there.”

Kayden took the little cigarette and frowned. “Do I have to?”

Trent handed him a lighter. “Yes.”

Carefully, Kayden placed the blunt into his mouth, then sparked the lighter. He held the flame to the end of the roach, and immediately, it caught fire.

“That’s enough.” Trent smacked the lighter away. “Now take a pull.”

Kayden took a drawl off the blunt, then quickly pulled it out of his mouth as he started to choke. “Gah! It’s harsh!”

“Yeah, it’s a little stale,” Trent said. “It’s been sitting there in the glove compartment for about a month.” He warmly rubbed Kayden’s back. “Try again, then pass it.”

Blinking back tears of exertion, Kayden tried again. It went much smoother this time, and he held his lungful of weed as he passed the roach to Trent.

“Much better,” Trent said, then stuck the blunt between his lips. “We’ll make a stoner out of you yet.”

Kayden crossed his arms and let out a billow of smoke. “Will not.”

Trent laughed at him, then shifted into drive and pulled away from the curb. He took a puff off the blunt then passed it back to Kayden. “You have to relax. There’s going to be a lot of drinking and smoking tonight.”

“I kind of figured,” Kayden groaned.

“You need to get out and experience life, Kayden,” Trent said. “You’ve been cooped up in your parents house for way too long.”

“I know,” Kayden sighed, then, with upmost caution, he sucked on the blunt for a second time.

Trent smiled at him. “There. I knew you could do it.”

Kayden grumbled mutinously under his breath, but he kept his complaints to himself.

Trent turned onto Embarcadero and started toward campus as smoke filled the cab. “I still haven’t heard from Ivy,” he said. “I’m hoping she wimped out and decided not to do the Instagram thing.”

“I thought you were going to text her this morning,” Kayden said. “So you could find out.”

Trent made a face. “Well, I didn’t. I just couldn’t stand to unblock her.” He’d thought of sending her an email instead, but he really didn’t want to open the lines of communication again. He’d said his peace the other day. He was afraid he’d come off as desperate, and he didn’t want Ivy to have that kind of power over him.

“I wish you’d find out for sure, but hopefully you’re right.”

“I probably am,” Trent said. “I told her I’d call my lawyer if she released it. I was just bluffing, but I might have actually scared the dumb bitch.”

“Do you have a lawyer?”

Trent shrugged. “Chase has all kinds of lawyers.”

Kayden puffed on the blunt as they drove past the school. He looked out the window at the dark palm trees on the horizon. “I’m sure you’re glad to get away from your mom tonight.”

“Yeah, that was kind of the idea.”

“Is your mom going to stay with Chase? Or is she going to divorce him.”

“Its funny. I caught my mom reading a tabloid about herself yesterday when I came home from school,” Trent said darkly. “There was a long article on how mom’s already filed with the lawyers, but it’s a bunch of bullshit. I don’t think she’ll ever leave him.”

“But…he abuses her.”

“It doesn’t matter, Kayden,” Trent sneered. “My mom is stupid like that. The more abuse she gets, the harder she falls for a guy. I swear.” He fell quiet as they turned into Seth’s neighborhood and started down Oak Court. The street was crammed with cars, and he struggled to find a place to set the truck. “Idiots don’t know how to parallel park,” he grumbled to himself, then spotted an opening a few houses down from Seth’s. He rolled down the street, then backed into the narrow space along the curb. “Give me the weed,” he said to Kayden, then took a long drawl off the burning roach and flicked it out the window. “I’m getting a new batch tonight, thank god.”

Kayden smiled moonily. “It wasn’t so bad after the first hit.”

“You’re high, sweetie. That’s just the weed talking,” Trent snorted, pushing smoke out of his nose. “Come over here.” He pulled Kayden over the armrest and into another kiss. Kayden gasped into his mouth and immediately parted his lips so Trent could slide his tongue inside. Their lips moved together slowly, and Trent’s cock started to firm up in his jeans as the kiss became wet.

The weed may have been stale, but it had been potent. Trent’s head was spinning, and he too was starting to wonder if going to the party was a good idea. Maybe they should just go home. He pulled back with a grunt. “Fuck me.”

“Ooooh Trent…” Kayden moaned. “I love you so so much.”

Trent wiped a hand across his mouth. “Stop trying to convince me. We’re going in.” He drew the keys from the ignition, then hopped out of the truck. “Come on.” He adjusted his dick, then started for the house.

Kayden jumped out behind him and hurried to catch up. “Wait for me!”

Trent slowed as they approached the house. There were people drinking on the front porch, and he felt the last traces of his arousal fade away as he prepared himself to enter the throng of partygoers.

Kayden finally caught up and followed just beside him. He was wearing one of Diana’s new outfits, and he looked really smart in his fitted tee. Trent tossed an arm around him and pulled him into his side.

“Try not to look so grim,” he said as they started up the steps. He recognized a few of the guys from previous parties, and he nodded at them in passing. “This is supposed to be fun.”

Kayden whined disagreeably as Trent ushered him inside. “But it isn’t going to be fun. Not for me anyway.”

“Oh, don’t you worry. You’ll still get fucked,” Trent laughed. “But first…we get drinks.”

“I hate the taste of beer,” Kayden whined, but Trent pushed him down the hall and into the front room. Loud music was playing in the background, some stupid pop song Trent had heard one time too many, but luckily it was almost inaudible next to the sounds of talking and laughter. A bunch of older students, a mix of girls and boys were standing around the room, drinking from red solo cups. Some of them were dancing, but most of them were just drinking and making conversations.

Trent spotted Seth, Lucas, and Vince on the couches. They too had red cups in front of them, as well as the bong. Trent pulled Kayden around to the longer couch, and shoved Lucas out of the way. “Make room,” he grunted, then pulled Kayden down onto the end of the couch.

“There you are,” Lucas said, smiling. “We were just talking about you guys.”

“We didn’t think you’d make it,” Vince smirked. “We figured you went back to the house.”

“Why? I said we’d be here.”

Vince shrugged, then took a swallow of his drink. “I don’t know.”

Suddenly, Seth jumped up from the other end of the couch and tugged on Lucas’s arm. “I want to sit next to Trent. Come on, you see him all the time.”

“Jeez, alright.” Lucas rolled his eyes but got up and relinquished his seat. He perched on the other couch with Vince as Seth quickly took his vacated spot and smiled at Trent.

“Hi.”

Trent cringed a little. “What up.”

“I’m glad you came.” Seth was wearing another bathrobe, and his hair was a rat’s nest. “I’ve been missing you like crazy. Where have you been lately?”

“Studying,” Trent said in all seriousness. “I’m really trying to get my grades up.”

“Oh, that’s so boring,” Seth frowned. “You need to come party with me more often.”

Trent glared at him. “Fuck you. I won’t be partying with you anymore if I fail out of school.”

“He’s right, you know,” Lucas spoke up. “He has to focus on his studies sometimes.”

“Stop being such a wet blanket,” Seth said. “He has to party, too. It’s good for him.”

“Where’s Mitch?” Trent asked, changing the subject. “I haven’t seen that fucker all day.”

“I don’t know. He might still be in his room,” Lucas said. “He’s really in a bad spot over Audrey.”

Trent nodded. He really felt bad for the guy. He hoped he snapped out of it soon.

“Who cares about Mitch. I’m just glad you made it,” Seth said, slipping closer so he could throw his arms around Trent. “It hasn’t been the same without you.”

“How about you shut up and get us some beer.” Trent shrugged him off and reached for the bong instead. “And don’t let me forget that weed tonight. I brought money for you.”

“I won’t.” Seth jumped up and started into the other room. “I’ll be right back.”

“He’s really been missing you,” Vince said, waggling his eyebrows. “Since he knows your gay now he actually thinks he’s got a chance.”

“Yeah right,” Trent growled, then sparked the bowl and took a huge rip off the bong as Vince snickered with amusement.

Kayden watched him fill his lungs with wide, amazed eyes.

“Want some?” Trent asked in a husky voice.

Kayden nodded shyly. He looked so cute and out of place, Trent threw caution to the wind. He set the bong aside, then pressed his lips down on Kayden’s and pushed a steady stream of smoke into his mouth.

“He’s kissing him now,” Vince said to Lucas. “Gay central.”

Trent tore his mouth off Kayden’s and flicked him off. “Fuck you, Vince. It’s called shot-gunning.”

Vince just continued to laugh.

“Wow,” Kayden whispered, and a tendril of smoke slipped past his lips. “That was much better than the stuff in the car.”

“Right?” Trent smiled at him. He could see people watching them from the corner of his eye, but he didn’t actually care.

Suddenly, Seth leaned over the back of the couch with two red cups. “What’d I just miss.”

“Nothing.” Trent reached for the cups. “You didn’t miss a thing.”

“Then why are you kissing him?” Seth asked as he came around the couch and retook his seat. “I feel like I’m missing out.”

“What? Do you think your next?”

“Maybe…”

Trent sneered. “Well, you’re not.” He handed Kayden his drink, then took a sip of his own. “Kayden’s the only guy I kiss.”

“Except that’s not true.” Seth’s red-rimmed eyes gleamed with mirth. “Lucas said you kissed him, too, the other day.”

Trent glared at the blond. “Seriously? You’re telling people about that?”

Lucas held up his hands. “I’m sorry. It just kinda slipped out. I didn’t mean anything by it. Really.”

Trent ground his teeth together and beside him, he felt Kayden stiffen with anger.

“Told you he thinks he has a chance,” Vince said with a laugh. “He’s been talking about fucking you since we got here.”

“Trent and I talked about that kiss the other night,” Kayden said coldly. “We decided it wouldn’t happen again unless I wanted it to. And I don’t want it to.”

Trent rubbed a hand across his face. “Right. I know that.”

“I just wanted everybody else to know,” Kayden said, then took a large gulp of his drink. “In case people are thinking they have a chance with you. Because they don’t. We’re in a committed relationship.”

“Woah,” Vince said, and the humor fell from his voice. “A committed relationship? That’s gotta be a first.”

Trent shrugged. “He’s not making it up.”

Lucas smiled gently. “I’m happy for you guys. I am.”

Kayden relaxed a little. “Thank you.”

“Yeah, but Trent doesn’t do relationships,” Seth said. “He never has.”

“I’m trying it out,” Trent drawled. “Seeing if it fits.”

“How’s it feel?” Seth asked, curling his lip. “Like a ball and chain?”

“Not at all. I’m having a great time.” Trent threw his free arm around Kayden’s shoulders and pulled him into his side. “I was drinking that night. That thing with Lucas was a mistake.”

“You must really be turning gay if your just randomly kissing guys now,” Vince said. “I hope you don’t try it with me next.”

“Naw, you’re way too ugly to consider even if I was a raging homosexual,” Trent said coolly, and Vince snorted like a pig.

“That actually makes me feel better.”

Trent smirked at him. “Yeah, well, you’re welcome.”

“Well, I don’t think it’s fair Luke got a free kiss and I didn’t,” Seth said, pouting. “I think I should get a try, too.”

“You already sucked his dick!” Kayden said loudly. “That’s way better than a kiss!”

“But that was ages ago,” Seth whined. “Like two weeks back.”

Kayden rolled his eyes.

“How about we play a game of beer pong?” Seth suggested. “Me against Kayden. And the winner gets to kiss Trent.”

“No,” Trent laughed. “Absolutely not.”

“Oh come on, it’s a party! Let’s have some fun,” Seth cheered. “Let’s play a round. Trent can pour the drinks and Vince can handle the balls—”

“I’m not handling anyone’s balls,” Vince sneered. “None except my own, I guess.”

“Okay…then, Lucas can do the balls.”

“Why can’t we play teams?” Trent asked.

“Because I just want you to sit pretty while I destroy your boyfriend,” Seth said pleasantly. “Come on. Let’s go downstairs.”

“I don’t know how to play beer pong,” Kayden said in a little voice. “I’ll lose.”

Trent brushed his hair back, then cupped his cheek. “It’s really not that hard. All you have to do is bounce a ping pong ball into a cup.”

“While you’re getting sloshed on straight Bacardi,” Seth snorted. “I picked up a bottle special for tonight.”

“W-what’s Bacardi?”

“Rum.” Trent tapped Kayden’s cup. “Now finish your drink. You’re playing.”

Kayden wrinkled his nose, but he tipped his cup back and finished the amber beer inside.

“Don’t worry,” Trent said softly. “This’ll be fun.”

“Unless he wins a kiss from you,” Kayden said, avoiding his eyes.

“It’s just a kiss, big fucking deal,” Trent said. “It’s not like we’re going to start having sex right in front of you.”

Kayden nervously played with his cup.

“And if you do win, then we can go upstairs for a little private time,” Trent said. “That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“Well…yes…”

Trent finished his beer as well, then got up. “I guess we’re playing beer pong.”

“Yay!” Seth jumped up and hugged Trent again, quick, so he didn’t have a chance to react. “I’m so going to win a kiss. It’s my mission tonight.”

Kayden frowned at him.

“I know your only joking, Seth, but try to be nice,” Lucas spoke up. Trent glanced at him and noted his furrowed brow. He looked concerned. “Kayden’s really serious about Trent. It’s not a joke to him.”

Kayden smiled a little. “Thanks, Lucas.”

Lucas nodded.

“Its just a game,” Seth said, stooping to collect all the empty cups on the table. He grabbed Trent’s next, then Kayden’s. “And we’re definitely going to need some more cups if we’re going to play.”

The five of them went downstairs, collecting cups as they went. Seth paused to get a set of shot glasses, a couple bottles of water, and the rum from a cabinet over the fridge. He like to play regulation style, with ten cups on each side of the table, but instead of drinking out of the cups, which regularly got soiled with dirt and cat hair, they used the shot glasses.

The party continued down in the basement. A group of guys played cards at the small table opposite the stairs while a few girls clustered around the TV, chatting and drinking. There was a couple making out on the couch, but Seth paid them no mind as he took the cups and the alcohol to the long, folded table along the back wall. He set everything aside, then gestured for Vince to help him pull the table out. The two of them started to set it up while the couple on the couch continued to grope each other.

“Oh my god, get a room,” Trent spat when he stopped next to the couch.

The guy looked up, spit smeared across his face, and Trent narrowed his eyes. “Come on, Mandy. Let’s go upstairs,” the guy murmured to the girl, and both of them slithered off the couch and disappeared up the stairs.

Trent smiled as he fell back on the couch. “Good riddance.”

“Aww, they weren’t hurting anyone,” Seth said.

“They were hurting my eyes,” Trent drawled. “That kid doesn’t know how to kiss to save his life.”

“Maybe you should teach a kissing class,” Seth said as he and Vince finished with the table. “I’m sure it’d be the hottest lecture on campus.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “Yeah, whatever.”

Lucas sat primly beside Trent. He had three ping pong balls in his hand, and he rotated them around and around in his palm. “This is going to be a shit show,” he murmured. “Do you think Kayden even has a chance?”

Kayden stood just paces away, watching the cups being arranged. He looked extremely nervous.

“Probably not,” Trent said.

“So, you’re going to kiss Seth?” Lucas slowly shook his head. “Kayden isn’t going to like that.”

Trent shrugged. “Well, it’ll get us out of the main house, which is what he wanted. He didn’t want to come tonight. He wanted to spend time alone.

“Oh, Trent. You’re going to make him so upset.”

“Shut up.” Trent waved him off. “I know what I’m doing.”

Lucas looked utterly disgusted.

“And why did you tell everyone I kissed you? Are you trying to out yourself?”

“No…” Lucas said, his fist closing tightly around the little white ping pong balls. “We were just talking about how you’ve changed over these past few weeks. You’re like a totally different person nowadays.”

“Yeah. I know,” Trent grunted.

“Kayden’s really rubbing off on you,” Lucas said softly. “For the better, I think. I just don’t want to see you ruin that.”

“Stop talking,” Trent hissed. “I’m not going to ruin anything.”

Lucas sighed heavily but dropped the subject.

As Vince and Seth finished pouring water into the cups, Vince came to sit on Lucas’s other side. “I have a feeling this will be a pretty quick match,” he said.

“Me too,” Lucas said. “Poor Kayden.”

“Come here, Kayden,” Seth sang from the table, and Kayden shuffled closer. “Go on the other side of the table and let me show you how it works.”

With a look of reluctance, Kayden went around the table and stood behind the ten cups filled with water.

“Lucas. Ball,” Seth called out, and Lucas tossed him one of the ping pong balls. “Thank you. Okay, Kayden, this is really simple. You have to bounce the ball into one of my cups. Like this.” Seth took careful aim, then bounced the ball off the table so it plunked directly into the cup to Kayden’s far left.

“Wow,” Kayden said unenthusiastically. “You’re good.”

“I’ve been playing this for years,” Seth laughed. “Now. When I get a ball in one of your cups, you pull the cup, then drink a shot of Bacardi.”

Kayden pulled the cup aside, a cute pout on his little face. “So, I drink one now?”

“Sure. Let’s get started.” Seth nodded to Trent. “Can you pour him a shot?”

Trent got up to get the rum and the glasses from the edge of the table. He poured Kayden a shot, then brought the rum back to the couch.

“This looks like the beer,” Kayden said, lifting the shot glass and taking a prefatory smell. “It stinks.”

“I’ll take shots with you, Kayden,” Trent said. “It’s only fair.” He raised the bottle in Kayden’s direction then knocked it back. The alcohol burned. “Gah! I forgot how strong that is.”

Kayden blinked at him. “Strong?”

“It’s pure rum, Kayden. You’d best drink it all in a single swallow, or you’ll puss out.”

Kayden took a deep breath, then quickly, drank his shot. Immediately, his eyes went wide. “Ewww! Eww! Eww! It’s horrible!

“Well, it’s not apple juice, that’s for sure,” Trent laughed.

“Oh, my throat’s on fire!”

“Just wait until it hits your stomach,” Seth said. “You’re going to have a real hard time tossing balls into cups. That’s kind of the point.”

Kayden set his empty shot glass aside, then plucked the ball out of the water cup. “Is it my turn now?”

“Yep,” Seth said. “Give it your best try.”

Kayden stuck his tongue out as he aimed the ball, then he tossed it lightly. The ball bounced off the table, then skittered across the tops of three cups before Seth caught it deftly.

“House rules!” he said excitedly. “If you can catch the opponents rebound, then you get a free throw behind your back.”

“What?!”

“Now I get to go twice,” Seth beamed.

Kayden crossed his arms. “Well, go ahead then.”

Seth paused to do a little stretch and to shake out his shoulders, then he did a little twist and tossed the ball behind his back and across the table. It came incredibly close to going in the first cup, but it just missed and rolled to the floor.

“Dang. I was sure I’d make that,” Seth said as he watched Kayden run after the ping pong ball.

“Kayden!” Lucas called. “I have spares. You don’t have to chase that thing.”

“No. I got it.” Kayden ducked behind the TV to get the ball, and the girls clustered around it started to laugh when he came out with dust in his hair. Kayden blushed profusely as he shook out the debris.

“He’s so helpless,” Lucas whispered to Trent. “I feel so bad for him right now…”

Trent grunted in agreement as the little Korean drifted back to the table, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

“I get another turn now,” Seth said enthusiastically, gesturing for the ball, and Kayden rolled it back with a frown. Seth caught the ball, then hunkered down to take his shot. The ball bounced easily into the first cup and he cheered loudly for himself. “See! I knew I could get it in there.”

Kayden angrily pulled the cup. “And I knew I was going to lose. This isn’t fair.

“We’ll just call this a practice round then,” Seth snickered.

“I don’t want to play this twice!” Kayden cried, then looked helplessly at Trent. “I think I need a shot now…”

Trent got up to pour him another drink. “You know, I actually find that I get better at beer pong when I’m drunk.”

Kayden lifted his drink with a sigh. “Well, I guess I’ll find out if it’s true.”

Trent raised the bottle in reply. “Cheers.”

They drank together, and the second shot was easier for both boys. Kayden’s eyes gleamed as he pushed his glass aside and turned back to face Seth. He looked determined.

Trent moved back, but he didn’t sit again. He stood just behind Kayden and watched him line himself up for his second throw. This time, when he bounced the ball, it went directly into a cup.

“I got one!”

Trent smiled. “You did.”

“Lucky shot,” Seth said, pulling the cup aside. “Alright. Come give me a drink, Trent.”

Trent moved to the other side of the table and poured Seth some rum. “Drink up,” he said merrily.

“You know you want me to win, just admit it.” Seth waggled his eyebrows. “I’m an excellent kisser. You won’t be disappointed.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “There’s no way your lips are sweeter than Kayden’s. He tastes like pure honey.”

“Maybe he’s sweet, but I’m rich, like dark chocolate,” Seth purred as he lifted his glass. “I’m a highly sought-after flavor.”

“I hate chocolate,” Trent sneered, and Seth gasped.

“You can’t hate chocolate! That’s illegal!”

“Shut up and drink,” Trent demanded. “Let’s get this over with already.”

“You’re awfully eager,” Seth smiled, but he shut up and drank his shot like a champ. “Ahh, that’s the good stuff!”

Trent stepped back to watch as Seth retrieved the ball from his cup, then took his turn. He made it in a cup again, and Kayden sighed as he resigned himself to another drink.

“I think…I’m starting to feel it,” he said as Trent poured the booze into his shot glass.

Trent looked carefully into his eyes as he handed him his drink. “Your eyes do look pretty glazed.”

Aya,” Kayden groaned. “How many more of these do I have to drink?”

Trent counted the remaining cups. “Well, if you’re planning on losing, you’ll have to drink seven more after this one.”

“I can’t drink seven more of those!”

“Then don’t lose,” Trent said firmly, and Kayden whined in a high-pitched voice.

“I don’t think I can help it!”

Trent snorted. “Then I guess you’ll be super blitzed when he wins this kiss. You probably won’t even remember it.”

Kayden frowned, then without hesitation, he slammed his drink back and rudely wiped his mouth. “Okay. I can do this!”

Trent took a little sip off the bottle as he watched Kayden take the wet ball out of his third captured cup. He double, triple, quadruple checked his aim, then tossed it into the middle of Seth’s cups. It kissed the edge but didn’t make entry. It whirled away and darted under the couch between Vince’s legs.

“I’ve got spares, Kayden,” Lucas reminded him, then stood to give one of the extra balls to Seth.

“I suck,” Kayden huffed. “I don’t even know why I agreed to this.”

“You didn’t really. Trent talked you into it,” Lucas murmured.

Trent glared at him. He didn’t know why he’d agreed to it either, but he wasn’t about to start whining like a little bitch. He’d kiss Seth if he had to. In fact…

He took another drink off the bottle as he watched Seth take his next turn. The stoner was skilled, and he got the ball into another of Kayden’s cups with ease.

“This isn’t fair!” Kayden moaned, pulling the water cup, then shoving his shot glass in Trent’s direction. “I hate Bacardi and I hate beer pong!”

Trent poured him a shot in silence as thoughts of himself with Kayden and Seth ran through his mind. The other night with Lucas had been fun, but it’d been interrupted much too soon. Maybe tonight would be different…

Kayden quickly drank his fourth shot, then slammed his glass on the table. “Trent! Help me! What am I doing wrong? I can’t keep drinking these things…they’re beyond horrible!”

Trent smiled a little but set the Bacardi aside and stepped in behind Kayden. “You’re bouncing it way too hard.” He took Kayden’s shoulders and lined him up dead center with Seth’s cups. “Do a nice underhand throw and bounce it right off the center of the table and into that first cup there.”

Kayden leaned heavily against him. Trent could smell the alcohol on his breath, and he held Kayden steady as he took aim. The ball bounced off the center of the table just like Trent had advised, and it came close, really, really close to getting in, but just missed, and Seth rubbed it in by catching the rebound.

“Ha!”

“No!” Kayden cried. “I…I…I give up! I don’t want to drink anymore!”

“You’re giving up that easily?” Seth preened. “Well, alright then. I guess I win.”

“I have to give up!” Kayden rubbed his face in agitation. “I’m going to fall over soon if I don’t!”

Trent hugged him tight around the waist, excited. “That’s a smart idea. I don’t want you unconscious.”

Kayden turned in his arms and buried his face in his chest. “This isn’t fair!”

“So I’ve heard.” Trent chuckled, patting his back. “Sorry, baby. Life isn’t fair.”

Kayden moaned miserably into his t-shirt.

“So, where do you want to do this?” Seth asked loudly. “Right here? Or should we go upstairs?”

“Upstairs,” Trent said over Kayden’s head. “I don’t want everybody watching us.”

“Perfect.” Seth smiled hugely. “We’ll do it in my room.”

“I’m coming, too!” Kayden said, pulling away to give Seth a death glare.

“Oh, Kayden, don’t put yourself in the middle of this,” Lucas spoke up, shaking his head, but Kayden turned his glare onto him next.

“This is your fault, by the way. I’m blaming you entirely for this.”

Lucas faltered. “Me?”

“You’re the one who blabbed about that kiss the other night,” Kayden spat. “Did you tell him the three of us were in bed together, as well? And that you kissed me, too?”

Lucas pressed his lips together.

“Wow, this is getting even more interesting!” Seth said. “What happened now?”

Lucas’s cheeks filled with color. “Nothing happened. It was just a kiss…”

“Yeah, but you didn’t mention you’d smooched on Kayden, too.” Vince snorted. “What the hell?”

“I…well…”

“Oops.” Trent smirked at the blond boy. “Sorry. Did we just out you?”

“Wait…are you gay?” Vince asked.

“Oh my god,” Seth rolled his eyes. “You didn’t know? I knew he was a fag the minute I met him.”

Vince’s eyebrows climbed into his hairline.

“Well, I certainly didn’t want to come out like that.” Lucas crossed his arms. “Thanks, Kayden.”

Kayden smiled beatifically. “It’s the least I could do.”

“Does Mitch know?” Vince asked.

“Mitch doesn’t know anything that doesn’t revolve around him,” Lucas said bitterly. “And I’d prefer to keep it that way, thanks.”

“This is messed up,” Vince muttered. “I mean, what about all those girls you’ve screwed?”

“I’m not sure I’ve screwed as many as you think I have,” Lucas said. “And I honestly don’t want to talk about this right now.”

“Yeah, me either,” Seth snickered. “I’d rather get my kiss with Trent.”

Trent slung his arm around Kayden. “He’s coming, too.”

“Whatever. I don’t mind company,” Seth said with a shrug. “Come on. Let’s go up.” He turned from the table and started for the stairs.

Trent pulled Kayden after the bathrobed stoner. Lucas watched them go with deep concern on his face, and Vince, with amusement.

“Have fun,” he said in passing.

Trent flicked him off over his shoulder. He didn’t care what Vince or Lucas thought. He was already thinking about the fun to come and his dick was filling with blood.

Upstairs, the kitchen was filled with kids playing a loud drinking game, and Trent shifted so Kayden was in front of him, then directed the boy through the crowd with a hand on his back. Seth was nowhere in sight, but Trent knew the way to the stairs like the back of his hand. He pushed Kayden through the throng of partygoers and down the front hall.

They met Seth again on the second-floor landing. He was checking a door partway down the hall, but the sounds of sex were drifting through.

“Someone’s in my room,” Seth said, frowning.

“So? You’ve got other beds.”

“Yeah, but all my good stuff’s in there.”

Trent snorted, then pushed past him and led the way to the end of the hall. The little bedroom from before was empty, and he stepped into the room, pulling Kayden behind him. “This will do.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Seth turned on the lights, then shut the door and pressed himself against it. “This is so exciting. I can’t believe we’re actually going to do this.”

Kayden broke away from Trent and went to sit on the edge of the bed. He crossed his leg over his knee and frowned dramatically. “Well, get it over with. I know you’ve been dying to kiss my boyfriend.”

Seth shoved himself away from the door and approached Trent with a funny, little smile on his face. He looked nervous, and he paused to push his messy hair behind his ears. “Are you ready?”

Trent looked down into Seth’s hopeful, bloodshot eyes. “Yes.”

Seth stretched up on his toes and pressed his lips to Trent’s. Slowly, his arms came up and around Trent’s shoulders, and he sighed softly into his mouth. He parted his lips and teased the opening between Trent’s with his tongue, and hesitantly, Trent opened his mouth and let him in. Seth was indeed skilled. His kisses were passionate and warm, and Trent’s cock was starting to respond to the slow slide of his tongue.

“That’s more than one kiss,” Kayden said suddenly from the bed, his voice choked, and Trent pulled away from Seth with a wet, sucking sound.

“He’s a pretty good kisser, Kay. Maybe you should try him out, too.”

Kayden frowned at him.

“Come here,” Trent said, and Kayden got off the bed on wobbly legs and stumbled across the room. Trent put his arm around him when he got closer, and slid his fingers into his dark, silky hair. He was so angry, and he looked beautiful with his flushed cheeks and his thick lips downturned in a pout. Trent’s cock was totally erect, and he didn’t know how much longer he could keep it constrained. “I want you to kiss Seth,” he said in a deep voice.

“Why?” Kayden snapped. “Because I hate him?”

“Oh, come on. You hate me?” Seth chuckled, and Kayden gave him the evil eye.

Trent smirked at the two of them. “You look super adorable right now, all pissed off.”

“Adorable?” Kayden sneered. “How’s this for adorable?” He turned to Seth, and with determination shining in his eyes, he stepped in for a kiss.

Seth laughed into Kayden’s mouth, then grasped his chin and got serious. He pried the smaller boy’s jaw open and kissed him deep. Their tongues slid together wetly, and Kayden gasped and trembled against Trent as he was devoured. It was super hot to watch.

Trent didn’t know where the thought came from, but he wanted to see Kayden treated like a slut. The very idea of it turned him on immensely, and he finally unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock.

Kayden broke away from Seth at once. “Trent?”

Trent slowly stroked his thick length. “Get on the bed, Kayden. I want to try something.”

Kayden, his eyes wide, went back to the bed and sat on the little mattress.

Trent stepped closer and stroked his cock as he stood over the boy. “Take your clothes off. I’m going to fuck you.”

“Oh, do I get to watch?” Seth asked, smirking. “This is getting better and better.”

“Yeah. Just hold tight while I get him situated.”

Kayden blinked up at Trent in confusion. “What are you going to do?”

“Get naked,” Trent repeated himself. “I said I’m going to fuck you.”

Kayden bit his bottom lip, then pulled his t-shirt over his head. He started on his jeans next, fumbling with the zipper like his fingers were made of noodles. He kicked his boots off, then slid out of his pants. He sat there totally naked, his face red, and Trent felt his cock lurch with deep arousal. He couldn’t wait to fuck Kayden’s beautiful, tight ass. And he had other ideas, as well…

“Wow, nipple rings? Those are cute,” Seth spoke up from behind Trent. “When did he get those?”

Trent came closer to the bed and tugged on Kayden’s left nipple. “Just the other day. I did them myself.”

“Nice.”

“Trent…” Kayden whispered. “I’m scared.”

“There’s nothing to be scared of, baby,” Trent soothed him, leaning down to kiss him on the forehead. “Just roll over and get on your hands and knees so I can see your beautiful ass.”

Kayden groaned, but he did as Trent asked and got on his hands and knees on the edge of the bed. He pushed his ass up into the air, and Trent smiled with pride when he saw the sparkly green plug stuffed inside of him.

“Gorgeous,” he murmured.

“A butt plug?” Seth asked curiously. “How often does he wear that?”

“Every fucking day,” Trent said. “Or else he’s in trouble.”

“Hot.”

Trent stepped closer and spread Kayden’s cheeks with a hand on his plump little bottom. He grasped the end of the plug with his free hand and gently drew it out of his body.

“Uhhh,” Kayden groaned, dropping his face into the sheets. “Trennnnt…” His asshole spasmed crazily as it was emptied, and Seth came closer to see, gasping at the sight of the pink little opening.

“Woah, he’s so tiny, no wonder you make him wear that thing.”

Trent pushed a finger into Kayden’s needy little hole. “It’s the perfect size for my cock now. He grips me like a glove.”

“Lucky.”

“His ass is mine,” Trent said in a husky voice, adding a second finger along with the first. “But you can use his mouth if you’d like.”

Seth perked up with interest. “Can I?”

Kayden looked wildly over his shoulder. “I don’t want to suck his dick!”

“Too bad,” Trent said as he scissored his fingers deep in Kayden’s hole. “Because you’re going to.”

Kayden dropped his head back into the sheets. “Ohhh noooo.

Seth rounded the bed and eagerly parted his robe. He was thin and pale white underneath, and his cock was the same. Long, thin, and cut. He had soft brown pubes around his dick, but they were neatly trimmed and out of the way.

“Look, Baby-Kay, he’s not as big as I am. This will be easy for you.”

Kayden kept his head down. He wouldn’t look.

Trent leaned over his body and caught the back of his head with a handful of hair. “Come on, Kayden,” he said, forcing the boy’s head up. “Open your mouth like a good slut.”

Nooo. Trent!” Kayden whined, but he had little choice but to look at Seth’s erect cock.

Seth rested a knee on the mattress. “Aww, don’t be lame. Suck me, Kayden.” He brought his cockhead up to Kayden’s mouth and rubbed the tip along his thick bottom lip, but Kayden wouldn’t open his mouth. He groaned and shut his eyes tight.

“Slap him a few times,” Trent said, withdrawing his fingers. “He needs to know he’s my little whore.”

“Are you a whore, Kayden?” Seth asked, smacking Kayden’s fat lips with his dick. “Open your mouth, sweetie.”

With a groan, Kayden finally opened his mouth and took Seth’s cockhead between his lips. He glared up at the stoner, furious, but let Seth push his cock into his throat either way.

“Oh god,” Seth moaned. “His mouth’s perfect.”

“Isn’t it?” Trent asked, his dick jumping with excitement. Kayden looked gorgeous with his lips around another guy’s cock. He bobbed his head and slowly swallowed Seth’s length. Each time he pushed himself to take more, and Seth’s shaft was shiny from his saliva.

Trent finally let go of Kayden’s hair and fisted his cock. He couldn’t believe they were doing this. It felt so naughty and wrong, but he didn’t care. He’d deal with the repercussions later. Gritting his teeth, Trent pushed his cockhead against Kayden’s hole and groaned when the tight heat engulfed him. The pressure was incredible, and Trent angled himself to slide deep inside.

“Oh, shit, watch the teeth,” Seth chuckled, stroking Kayden’s cheek. “I know Trent’s big, but you can’t bite my dick off.”

Kayden moaned around Seth’s cock, and sloppily continued to suck him as Trent picked up a steady pace and began to fuck him with regularity. His sweet ass bounced off Trent’s groin with each ball-deep thrust, and he gasped softly around Seth’s member when he did.

Trent and Seth fucked Kayden from both ends. Trent had his hands locked on Kayden’s hips and he drove his cock into him without remorse. Seth was much easier on the Korean. He stroked Kayden’s face and lips tenderly as he was pleasured. Kayden’s eyes were shut, and he drooled liberally around Seth’s dick. Trent was pounding his prostate with each thrust and the boy was in total bliss.

Seth was the first one to come. He held onto Kayden’s face with both hands and threw his head back with a cry as he filled Kayden’s mouth with sperm. Right after, Seth pulled his cock from Kayden’s mouth and fell face first on the bed.

Trent smacked Kayden on the ass and withdrew his cock as well. “Roll over.”

Kayden, panting, rolled onto his back and obligingly pulled up his legs.

Trent was on him at once. He slid his cock back into his tight heat and fucked Kayden with abandon from the missionary position.

Kayden gazed up at Trent with wide, unreadable eyes as he was filled. Trent could see the question in his gaze, and he wasn’t ready to answer. With a groan, he caught Kayden’s mouth in a kiss and pushed his tongue inside. The little Korean tasted like thick, bitter come. His mouth was filled with the flavor, and Trent sucked it out of him as he rode the waves of incredible pleasure and finally reached orgasm.

Kayden trembled below Trent and gasped as he came right behind him. His whole body tensed up, and Trent grunted and pulled out of him.

“Shit. I haven’t had a BJ that good in months,” Seth said into the mattress and Trent glared at him.

“You’re still here?”

“Oh.” Seth sat up. “You want me to go now?”

Kayden sat up, too, and wiped his mouth. “I think Trent and I need to talk.”

“About what? The great sex?” Seth chuckled. “Shit guys, that was awesome. Thanks for including me.”

Trent and Kayden were silent.

“Well, let me know when we can do it again,” Seth said awkwardly. “That was exquisite.” He got off the bed and wrapped his robe around himself. “See you downstairs.”

“You still owe me that weed,” Trent drawled. “Do you want the money now?”

“Sure.”

Trent got off the bed and yanked his jeans up. He pulled a fold of bills from his back pocket and handed it over.

“I’ll have the stuff downstairs, when your ready to go,” Seth said with a nod.

“Yeah. Okay.”

Seth drifted to the door, then he slipped from the room.

Trent sat back on the bed with a sigh. “Fuck.”

“Why did you just do that to me?” Kayden asked in a little voice. “Why did you make me suck his dick?”

“Because I wanted to see you do it,” Trent said. “There’s no other reason. It turned me on.”

“I didn’t like it,” Kayden said shortly, and Trent turned around to look at him. Kayden sat with his arms crossed, totally naked, but angry and indignant. “If we had to do a threesome, there are other guys I would have picked.”

“Are you talking about Jacob?” Trent sneered. “Because I’ll never let you fuck that guy.”

“No. Not him,” Kayden frowned. “I don’t like Jacob either.”

Trent gave him a serious look. “Maybe we should set some ground rules.”

“Number one.” Kayden glared at him. “We both have to agree on the partner.”

Trent rubbed the back of his neck. “Fair enough.”

“Number two,” Kayden continued. “No kissing. It’s way too intimate.”

“Aww, you’re no fun,” Trent muttered darkly, and got another glare for his efforts. “How about I get a rule now? Since you got to name two.”

“Go ahead.”

“Nobody is ever allowed to fuck you,” Trent said firmly. “I’m drawing the line there. Everything else goes as far as I’m concerned, but your ass is mine.”

“What am I allowed to do then?” Kayden asked, hugging his knees to his chest. “Suck dick?”

Trent smirked. “You looked totally gorgeous swallowing Seth’s load. I’m so proud of you.”

Kayden blushed a soft pink. “Thanks.”

“But if you were ever wanting to be on top, a threesome would be the way to go,” Trent said smartly. “I’m not a bottom. I never will be, but maybe we could find someone that already is.”

Kayden nervously licked his lips. “That would be scary to be on top. I don’t think I can do what you do.”

“No, probably not,” Trent laughed. “But you can do it your own way,” he said, scooting closer so he could take Kayden in his arms. “And it really does feel good. It’d be a shame if you never got to try it out.”

Kayden nodded slowly. “Maybe.”

Trent caught Kayden’s chin and lifted his face. “I love you, Kayden. You know that right? Nothing we did just now changed that.”

“I know…”

“Then there’s nothing to be afraid of,” Trent said. “You have a beautiful body, and you’re great in bed. We’re just…experimenting.”

Experimenting,” Kayden muttered. “I don’t know if I like that word.”

Trent smiled. “Sex is supposed to be fun, Kayden. If you really think it’s that scary, we don’t have to do it again.”

“It wasn’t that bad, I suppose…”

“I didn’t think so either,” Trent said. “I mean, I pretty much just had a gay orgy and I loved it.”

“Are you gay now?” Kayden asked curiously. “Or are you still only into girls.”

Trent gently cupped Kayden’s face. “I think it’s safe to say I’m bisexual.”

Kayden nodded slowly.

“Are you mad at me?” Trent asked.

“No. But don’t surprise me like that again,” Kayden said. “That’s the fourth rule. We have to talk about it first.”

Trent sighed. “Alright.”

“I’m not mad at you anymore,” Kayden whispered, his eyes falling partway shut. “I love you too much to hold a grudge.”

“I’m so lucky I have you,” Trent crooned, then kissed him softly on the lips. It was slow and intimate, and Trent’s cock firmed up with interest as Kayden squirmed to get closer. He pressed his naked body to Trent’s clothed one and crawled into his lap.

“Do you want to have more sex?” Kayden asked when they broke apart.

Absolutely.”

Kayden grinned, then leaned in for another kiss. Trent really couldn’t believe how lucky he was. He hugged Kayden tight and held onto him as the kiss got heated and they fell into another passionate lovemaking session.

***

It was Sunday morning, and Trent was in Vince’s little bedroom, studying for Sports in History. He was on the floor, surrounded by books, while Vince sat above him, reading over his notebook. Vince’s room was massively boring. He had a couple sports teams on the walls, but the rest of the place was filled with pictures of family. There was a whole set of frames on the dresser, pictures of Vince’s parents, his sister, and the whole gang together. There were more arranged on the cork board over his desk, and on the bedside table. It was a nauseating display.

“So, last night was pretty weird,” Vince said from the bed, and Trent cringed.

“Yeah. I know.”

“I can’t believe you actually had sex with Seth,” Vince said, shaking his head. “He’s been chasing after you since freshmen year. Who would have thought it’d ever happen.”

“Fucking loudmouth,” Trent sneered. “I hope he’s not telling anyone else. The whole school’ll know by the end of the weekend if he does.”

“I think he knows to keep his mouth shut,” Vince said.

“Let’s hope.”

“And what the hell’s up with Lucas?” Vince asked. “He’s gay now, too?” he chuckled. “Is there something in the water?”

“I think Luke’s always been gay,” Trent drawled. “I had my suspicions, but I didn’t know for sure until the other day.”

“When you kissed him?” Vince smirked.

Trent ignored him. “Just leave him alone, alright? He’s been happily in the closet all these years, let him come out on his own time.”

“Oh, so defensive.” Vince held up his hands. “It’s cute you’re standing up for him. And for Kayden, too. You’re becoming one hell of a gay advocate.”

“I’m not gay, alright,” Trent said tightly. “I’m bi.”

“Oh, so you’ve decided?”

“Yep.”

Vince nodded. “Well, alright then.”

Trent glared down at his books. The new chapter was a difficult one based on rules and regulations. He’d been struggling with the material for the past hour. “So, when are you going out with my advisor again?”

“Tonight. After I get back from lunch with my family.”

Trent curled his lip. “So you really are going out now?”

“We’re taking it slow, but yes,” Vince beamed. “She always tries to keep it professional in the beginning. She talks about you and asks how our studies are going. She always asks about you and Kayden. She’s like obsessed with your relationship.”

“She thinks I’m taking advantage of him,” Trent said sourly. “She said she was going to keep an eye on me. And then she started dating my roommate.”

Vince laughed. “She’s clever like that.”

“Whatever,” Trent sneered. “I think we’ve done enough studying for one day.” He shut his textbook and started to pack up his things.

“I’m pretty sure Sarah will be emailing you this week about scheduling a meeting,” Vince said somberly. “So keep your eyes peeled.”

“Right.”

Tap, tap

Trent looked up as the door swung open and Mitch stepped into the room. “There you are,” said the blond, sighing in relief. “I’ve been looking all over for you.”

Trent quirked an eyebrow. “You have?”

Mitch smiled at him. “I just got back.”

“Back from where?”

“I just solved all your problems with Ivy,” Mitch said cheerfully. “She won’t be bothering you anymore.”

“What did you do?”

“I fucked her so good, she couldn’t even remember your name when I was done,” Mitch smirked. “Then I fucked her again, and again, and once more just for good measure.”

Trent burst into laughter. “You fucked that crazy bitch? Wow, good for you.”

“She’s crazy good in bed,” Mitch cackled. “I haven’t enjoyed myself that much in a while. Even Audrey wasn’t willing to do some of the things Ivy was. She’s dirty.

Trent snorted. “I wouldn’t know. I barely remember what she’s like.”

“What a waste,” Mitch shook his head. “Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going to be messing around with her for a while. We’re supposed to meet up again tonight, actually.”

“So, she isn’t going to post that video of me?” Trent pressed. “Did she say?”

“I asked her to delete it, and she said she would,” Mitch said with a nod. “I’ll ask her again tonight.”

“Fucking make sure it’s gone,” Trent hissed. “I don’t want that bitch getting vengeful again.”

“Will do.”

Trent collected his books, then got up to leave. “Hey, thanks for helping me go over that chapter,” he said to Vince. “Do you want to finish up tomorrow night after class?”

“Sure.”

“Cool,” Trent smiled at the ugly lug of a boy. For once, he actually appreciated his quiet studiousness. “Catch you later, Vince,” he said, then turned to leave the room with Mitch.

“Are you going to study group tonight?” Mitch asked as they started down the hall. “I should probably come along. I missed a week of class.”

“You should,” Trent said. “And I’ve got a shit ton of notes for you to copy, too, if you’re interested.”

“Yeah, I’d better grab them from you,” Mitch said guiltily. “Are they upstairs?”

“They’re in my bag.” Trent nodded. “Come on.”

The two friends started upstairs, and there was a bounce in Trent’s step. He was relieved to know the thing with Ivy was settled. He couldn’t wait to tell Kayden. And he would, soon enough, but first he had to deal with Conflict Management.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Only 9,000+ words this time? You're lagging on us LOL.

Trent was right about one thing when he said to Kayden"You need to get out and experience life,Kayden"But I don't think this should have been part of it.Trent is impulsive and this shows that there is no doubt he going to fool around on Kayden and perhaps a threesome with a girl despite Kayden protesting.

I could see Kayden having enough and not wanting anything to do with Trent anymore.If that happens I could see Trent actually missing Kayden under these circumstances maybe Trent will agree to change.Maybe wishful thinking

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

This is very thought-provoking and so UN-politically correct.  I love it!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mg777 said:

This is very thought-provoking and so UN-politically correct.  I love it!

I've been super scared about the reaction everyone's having to the 3some. I know its not exactly what everyone was expecting, but let's just see what happens 😂

The next chapter is started and I'm plowing ahead to the end. I'll see you guys soon!

 Also, thank you @Wesley8890 and @weinerdog for your comments!!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another great chapter!!! I read it but forgot to comment, so sorry lol. Kayden in so many ways is so naïve yet so compliant to Trent's whims. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..