Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 27. Friday, Saturday: Kayden

This is technically the last chapter!!! I want to do an epilogue though, so I'll be back with one more before I write THE END

Kayden and Trent stood side by side as the ambulance pulled away from the hotel. Mark was right. Trent had ruined everything. They’d been a few minutes late to the dinner, but it had been going smoothly since they’d arrived. Then Trent had appeared…

“I just hope he’ll be alright,” Kayden said with a little sniffle.

Trent put an arm around his shoulders. “I’m sure he’ll be okay. He seemed like a pretty cool dude.”

Kayden smiled, then quickly, his expression changed and he started to cry. “I can’t believe you came! I told you you’d kill my grandpa if you did!”

Trent hugged him tighter. “I’m sorry,” he said into Kayden’s hair. “But I won’t apologize for punching your dad. He asked for it.”

Kayden laughed a little through his tears. “Yeah. He did.”

“He’s half responsible for the heart attack, too,” Trent mumbled as Mark and Cho approached from the parking lot. “If he hadn’t insisted I leave, we might have had a decent time. Grandpa Lee seemed receptive.”

“Maybe…” Kayden said half-heartedly, then quickly wiped his face as his father stopped in front of them.

“Well, I hope you two are happy,” Mark said. “We could have had a nice family dinner, but you just couldn’t resist inviting your boyfriend.”

“I didn’t invite him dad, I—”

Mark held up a hand. “I don’t want to hear your excuses.”

Kayden dropped his head, while beside him, Trent growled.

“Didn’t you hear what he said? He didn’t invite me. I invited myself.”

“I don’t care,” Mark spat. “Whoever invited you, they’re responsible for this mess just the same. They ruined everything!”

“You and your stupid fat head is what ruined everything,” Trent sneered.” You should have kept your goddam hands to yourself.”

Mark bared his teeth with anger, and Kayden hesitantly changed the subject.

“Dad?” he whispered. “Is grandpa going to be alright?”

Mark crossed his arms and frowned. “We honestly don’t know yet. They’re going to run tests at the hospital.”

“Oh.”

“Speaking of the hospital, we should probably get going,” Mark grumbled to Cho. “Mom’s going to be really lost when she gets there with the paramedics.”

Cho nodded vehemently.

“Go collect the kids,” Mark ordered. “Let’s go straight there from here…”

Cho gave Kayden a sad look, then slipped away and went to collect the rest of the family waiting in the lobby. Trent wasn’t allowed in the building, so Kayden had chosen to stay outside with him. He was regretting it a little bit. He just wanted to talk to his mom…

“What about me, dad?” he asked in her stead. “Can I come see him, too?”

Mark gave Kayden a look of disgust. “I don’t think you should.”

“W-why?”

“Because you and your lover here are to blame for all of this,” Mark hissed. “And I don’t want any of your drama at the hospital.”

Kayden blinked back tears. “I-I won’t be d-dramatic.”

“I don’t believe you,” Mark snapped, then he turned away and avoided Kayden’s pitiful gaze. “I need to get to the hospital so I can take care of my father. I don’t need any of this right now.”

Kayden started to cry again. He’d never felt so rejected in his life. “Oh. Okay.”

“Wow, harsh,” Trent drawled. “I didn’t think it was possible, but I hate you even more now.”

“Pfft. Like I care…”

Cho and the rest of the family came out of the hotel. Emma waved in farewell, but everyone else kept their eyes straight ahead. They all knew Kayden was banned from the hospital, it seemed.

“Go home,” Mark said, then he turned and started for the SUV with the rest of the family.

Kayden watched them go with a sad heart. He wasn’t a part of them anymore.

“Come on. Let’s go,” Trent murmured, then tugged Kayden toward the parking lot, and Kayden shuffled after him in a daze.

The ride home happened in the blink of an eye. Kayden gazed out the window as they drove, but he couldn’t focus on anything through his tears.

Trent parked in front of the garage, then shut off the truck. “I am sorry about your grandpa, Kayden,” he said. “I was being an asshole again. I just wanted to out you.”

“It’s alright,” Kayden said. “I just wish the heart attack hadn’t happened.”

“Me too.”

Kayden started to get out. “I think I’m going to bed. I’m really tired all of a sudden.”

Trent got out too and waited for Kayden at the front of the truck. “I’ll find something to do downstairs then, so I don’t bother you.”

“Thanks.”

They went in the house together and took in the silence.

“Shit, everyone must be studying,” Trent said as he looked around. “I’ve never heard this place so quiet.”

Kayden noted the empty living room as he kicked off his shoes. “Maybe you should study, too.”

“Maybe I will,” Trent said. “Not like there’s anything else to do.”

Kayden wearily pushed his hair out of his face. He just wanted to lay down… “Well, goodnight,” he said awkwardly.

“Night,” Trent said back.” See you in the morning.”

There was nothing more to say, so Kayden left him there in the hall and went upstairs.

In the bedroom, Kayden thought dark, negative thoughts about himself as he undressed. He hung the suit over the desk chair, then sat listlessly on the edge of the bed.

His father was going to disown him. He could feel it deep in his bones. The dinner tonight had been a chance to win his way back into his father’s heart, but it’d been ruined. He was to blame for a heart attack instead, and Mark was probably never going to forgive him.

He was alone. He was without a family. It was just him and Trent and the thought scared him immensely.

He curled up in his underwear and stared out the window. The sun was going down, but it still wasn’t dark out yet. He was suddenly a lot less tired and he thought about studying, but he just wasn’t in the mood…

It took almost an hour of effort, but, finally, Kayden fell into unconsciousness.

***

In the morning, Kayden woke before the sun was up. He went across the hall to take a long, refreshing shower, put the suit away in the closet, then found something comfortable to wear. When he was done, the sun was starting to peak its head over the horizon, and he figured he’d go downstairs for something to eat.

He was in a decent mood. The horrors of last night seemed a lot less dark and he was just ready to start the day, whatever it might bring.

Down in the living room, he found Trent sleeping on the couch in his clothes from the night before. He looked incredibly sweet curled up with the blankets pooled around his waist, and Kayden left him alone.

Quietly, he found a bowl of cereal in the adjoining room. He was about to start a pot of coffee, when Lucas breezed through the door.

“Morning.”

“Good morning,” Kayden said cheerfully. “Coffee?”

“Of course.” Lucas sat at the island and watched Kayden fiddle with the coffee maker. “How was that dinner last night? I would have asked you when you came home, but I fell asleep studying in my room.”

Kayden gave Lucas a look. “Guess who showed up and bombed the party?”

Lucas covered his mouth. “Oh no.”

“Oh yes. Trent showed up and had an argument with my father, which promptly led to a fight…”

“Are you serious?”

“Of course, I’m serious.” Kayden left the coffee to brew then returned to the island to eat his cereal. “What’s even worse, my grandfather had a heart attack while it was happening.”

Lucas’s eyes bugged out of his head.

Kayden laughed at his expression. “Pretty crazy, right?”

“Do you do anything normally?”

“Not since I met Trent.”

Lucas watched Kayden eat a few bites in silence. “Well, how is he doing? Your grandfather.”

“I don’t know yet.” Kayden pouted a little.” My dad banned me from the hospital because I’m so dramatic.”

“You?” Lucas snorted. “Oh, well, he was probably talking about Trent.”

“Apparently we’re an item now. Everywhere I go, he has to go too.”

Lucas rolled his eyes. “That’s ridiculous. Trent should have let you do your family thing on your own.”

“I wish he had,” Kayden sighed. “My dad’s so upset with me, I’m not sure if he’ll ever talk to me again.”

“I’m sorry,” Lucas murmured. “But maybe it’s for the best…I mean, he doesn’t support you.”

“That’s what I keep thinking,” Kayden said, staring into his cereal bowl. “Sarah helped me apply for scholarships for next year so I’m not worried about paying for school at least. If dad disowns me, then that’s his problem, not mine.”

“That’s smart thinking.”

Kayden smiled a little. “My thoughts were a lot different last night, but I don’t want to be angry with Trent. I just want to move on…”

“I get that.”

“I understand why he did it.” Kayden ate another spoonful of cereal. “He’s jealous and he wants me all to himself. I’m kind of flattered in a way.”

“Yeah, well, Trent’s quite the handful,” Lucas laughed, then he slid out of his seat. “Coffee’s done. Don’t get up. I’ll get you a cup.”

Kayden watched the other boy prepare their cups as he finished his breakfast. His thoughts were in a hundred different directions, so he was a bit distracted when his phone started buzzing.

BZZT, BZZT

Lucas looked up. “Is that your phone?”

“Oh. Yeah, that’s me.” Kayden jumped a little, then fumbled for the phone in his back pocket. “Hello?”

“Hey brother. It’s me.”

“Ian?” Kayden dropped his spoon. “What happened last night? Is grandpa okay?”

“Yeah. He’s alright,” Ian said immediately. “He’s stable. Try not to worry.”

“Oh wow.” Kayden let out a sigh of relief. “I can’t tell you how happy that makes me.”

Ian laughed. “Well, I don’t know how happy I am right now. Exhausted is more like it. We were at the hospital until 4 in the morning.”

“You were?”

“Yeah,” Ian groaned. “Audrey’s parents picked her up maybe an hour after we got there, but the rest of us were there for the long haul.”

“Just sitting in the waiting room?”

“Yep. In our penguin suits.”

Kayden laughed at the image. In a way, he was glad he’d avoided a night in the ER.

“So, how are you doing?” Ian asked suddenly. “Dad was pretty mean last night.”

Kayden shrugged, then turned to accept his cup as Lucas returned with the coffee. “I’m kind of getting used to it, I think.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, but it’s probably a good thing.”

Kayden stirred his coffee with a grimace. “Yeah.”

“So, the reason I called,” Ian said. “Grandpa’s in a room now and can have visitors. You should go see him this morning.”

“But dad…”

“Is passed out on the couch. He isn’t going anywhere for a few hours at least.”

Kayden chewed his lip. “I don’t know.”

“You should go pay your respects,” Ian said firmly. “Dad isn’t being fair.”

“But… what if he asks questions?”

“So, what if he does?” Ian snorted. “I thought Trent was trying to out you anyway. Just take him with you.”

“Y-you think that’s a good idea?”

“You might as well be honest with Grandpa,” Ian said. “Dad’s pissed with you either way.”

“Do… you think he’s going to disown me for good?” Kayden asked in a little voice.

“I think he already is,” Ian said sadly. “We’re not supposed to talk to you, but he can’t stop me.”

Kayden smiled a little. “Thanks Ian.”

“Welcome,” Ian said. “Now go to the hospital. Text me when you get there.”

“Okay. I will.” Kayden ended the conversation, and set his phone aside. Lucas had rejoined him while he talked, and the blond was looking at him curiously. “That was my brother.”

“He says grandpa’s okay?”

“Yes. And he suggested I visit him while dad is sleeping at home.” Kayden took a couple sips of his coffee then pushed it away. “I’m going to wake up Trent.”

“Are you sure you want to bring him?” Lucas asked and Kayden shrugged.

“My brother says I might as well be honest. It isn’t doing me any good to lie.”

Lucas smiled slowly. “Good for you, Kayden.”

Kayden ducked his head. “Thanks.”

“I’m proud of you for being yourself. It isn’t easy to do.”

Kayden nodded a little, then slipped off the barstool. “I’ve got to go.”

“Oh, well, catch you later.”

In the living room, Kayden knelt beside the couch, and ran his fingers through Trent’s curls. “Good morning, Trent.”

Trent’s hazel eyes fluttered open, and Kayden thought they looked beautiful in the morning sunlight. “What’s going on?” he grunted.

“Ian just called,” Kayden said. “He says now would be the best time to see grandpa in the hospital without running into my dad.”

Trent sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Are you sure you want me to come?”

Kayden’s gaze roamed over Trent’s strong upper body. Even in a wrinkled shirt, he looked delectable. “Definitely.”

“Let me go throw on a t-shirt,” Trent grumbled, then bounced off the couch. “I’ll be down in a second.”

Kayden watched Trent go with a little smile. He wasn’t mad at him anymore. Last night had been crazy, but he accepted Trent’s apologies.

While he waited, he ventured out to the hallway and put his shoes on. It took more than a couple minutes, but when Trent reappeared, he wore a completely different outfit. A fitted tee, dark jeans, and tennis shoes Kayden had never seen before. He looked really good, and Kayden was excited to show him off.

“So, how are we doing this,” Trent asked as they met up in the foyer. “Am I coming in? Or do you want me to wait in the parking lot.”

“You can come in,” Kayden said. “I’m not trying to hide anymore.”

Trent smiled, then pushed the door open. “Good.”

Kayden didn’t even hesitate. He knew Mark had sent grandpa to San Francisco General, the same hospital he worked at, and he directed Trent to head downtown. They chatted amicably as they jumped on the highway.

“I actually ended up studying last night,” Trent said proudly. “I downloaded all the notes you sent me from psych on my phone. It’s a lot easier to read that way.”

“That’s a good idea,” Kayden said. “Maybe you should do that for your other classes.”

“Already did. Now I can study anywhere I want, as long as I have the time,” Trent said with a nod. “I’m seriously done with academic probation.”

Kayden beamed at him. “I’m so proud of you, Trent. You’ve totally turned your grades around.”

“Don’t butter me up too much,” Trent snorted. “I’m just trying to prepare for the exams.”

“We’ll have to make some time tomorrow for an algebra review,” Kayden said off-handedly. “It’s our first test of the week.”

“Sure, tomorrow,” Trent drawled. “We’ve got other shit to do today.”

Kayden raised his eyebrows.

“We’ve got a threesome planned with Lucas, remember?”

“Oh.” Kayden had actually forgot.” Yeah. That’ll be fun.”

“I’ve been thinking about it for days,” Trent said. “I’m so ready for this. My balls are aching for release right now.”

Kayden nervously bit his lip. “Didn’t you masturbate?”

“I did last night, but I didn’t have any time this morning.”

“Hmm.”

Trent laughed at him. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. I’m not going to pop a boner in the hospital or anything.”

“I hope not.”

Trent laughed again. “I’ve never found hospitals to be very arousing.”

Kayden made a face. “Me either.”

Within 30 minutes, they arrived at the hospital. The place didn’t look enormously busy, either, and they were able to find parking close to the building.

They got out and started for the towering facility. Kayden hadn’t been here in years, but it looked exactly the same. He shivered a little as they got closer.

Trent put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him close. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I just have bad memories of this place.”

“Mmm. Well, luckily, we aren’t here to stay.”

“Luckily.”

They entered the building and walked across the room for reception, a long white countertop with elevators on either side.

Kayden approached the guy behind the desk. “Excuse me. I’m looking for my grandpa, Yoo Lee.”

The guy jumped on his computer. “Looks like he’s in cardiology. That’s the fifth floor, room 22.”

Kayden smiled. That had been easy.

“Oh, here’s your visitors passes.” The guy slid two visitor stickers across the counter. “It’s best if you wear them on your front.”

Trent grabbed his first. “Excellent. Thanks.”

“Thank you,” Kayden chimed in. He got his sticker next and promptly stuck it on the front of his sweater.

Trent fiddled with his as they walked for the elevators. “I’d rather wear it on my arm.”

“Just put it on your chest like the guy said,” Kayden whispered. “Don’t be difficult.”

Trent rolled his eyes and stuck the sticker on his t-shirt.

They got in the closest elevator and went up to the fifth floor. Kayden took his cell out of his pocket while they waited for the doors and sent Ian a quick text.

“Who are you talking to?” Trent asked.

“Ian. He wanted me to text him when I got here.”

The doors opened and Kayden shuffled out into the hall. He was nervous about this, curiously, even more so than last night…

“Come on, dork,” Trent smirked at him, then stepped past and started down the hall. He took long steps and Kayden struggled to keep up. It only got worse when he got a reply and slowed to check his phone.

Good. Take your time. Ian texted. Dad’s still asleep.

Kayden started to send another message when he ran straight into Trent. “Oof.”

Trent straightened him with a hand. “This is it,” he said, gesturing to a door on the right. “Room 22.”

The door was halfway shut, and the room looked dark inside.

“Guess I’d better knock,” Kayden said, then gulped and took a wobbly step forward.

“Go on,” Trent urged, and Kayden took a deep breath then turned to knock softly on the wood.

They waited a long beat in silence. Kayden’s heart was in his throat. He was so nervous, he wanted to disappear into the floor.

Trent took his hand, and slowly, laced their fingers. “Relax. I hear somebody coming.”

Kayden sucked in a breath and held it.

Finally, the door cracked open and Kayden’s tiny grandmother peaked out. “Kayden?”

“Hi, grandma.” Kayden smiled nervously.

“I thought you were one of those doctors,” Grandma said as she opened the door and let them in. “Have a seat. Let me wake up your grandfather.”

They slipped into the hospital room, and Grandma Lee softly shut the door behind them. It was almost pitch black inside and Kayden turned and saw there was a bed in the corner with curtains around it. The drapes were drawn across the windows, as well. It all seemed very gloomy.

Grandma Lee opened the windows first. “I was hoping he would sleep longer if it was dark.”

“Oh,” Kayden furrowed his brow. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s quite alright. Yoo would want to see you.”

As Grandma fussed with the drapes, Trent drew Kayden further into the room. There was a small couch across from the bed, and he sat them there. “Does she know any English?” he asked in a whisper.

“Not really,” Kayden said. “Neither does grandpa. I’ll have to translate.”

Trent nodded, then he started to talk. “Hello again. I don’t really think we got a chance to meet last night, I’m Trent.”

Grandma turned from the window and eyed Trent with curiosity. “What did he say?”

“This is my friend from school,” Kayden explained. They were still holding hands, but he didn’t mention that bit. “His name’s Trent and he means a lot to me.”

Grandma turned to the bed and gently drew back the curtains. “Tell him I said hello, and that he can call me grandma Lee.”

Kayden beamed. “She says hi back, and says you can call her grandma Lee.”

Trent smiled too. “Cool. Thanks.”

When the curtains were drawn, they watched as the two old folks had a brief conversation over the bed, then Grandpa Lee sat up weakly and Grandma Lee turned on the bedside light.

“Kayden… what a surprise.”

Kayden smiled at his frail grandfather. “How are you feeling grandpa? Are you alright?”

“I’ve been better, but I’m not so bad off now,” Grandpa Lee said. “They have me on a lot of good medications.”

“Oh, I believe it,” Kayden chuckled. “Are you in any pain?”

“Not at the moment.”

“That’s good.”

Grandpa Lee’s gaze shifted to Trent, then slowly, his eyes slid down to their laps and he saw Kayden and Trent were holding hands. “This is the boy from last night?”

“Yes, this is Trent.”

Trent held up his free hand in greeting. “Morning Grandpa Lee. Sorry about the heart attack.”

“He’s sorry for the heart attack,” Kayden translated to his grandpa. “We both are.”

Grandpa Lee laughed dryly. “It’s not your fault. There’s no need to apologize for it.”

“He says it’s not our fault,” Kayden said to Trent, and the other boy snorted.

“Tell that to your dad…”

Grandpa Lee raised an eyebrow, and Kayden filled him in.

“My dad is trying to blame us,” he said darkly. “He wouldn’t let me come to the hospital last night because of it.”

Grandma and Grandpa exchanged a look of concern.

“Are you fighting with your father?” Grandpa Lee asked.” I noticed some tension between you two, even before your friend showed up.”

Slowly, Kayden nodded. “He kicked me out of the house. I don’t live with the family any more.”

“But why?”

Kayden hesitantly met his boyfriend’s eyes, then finally, he just blurted it out. “Because I’m gay.”

Silence.

“What did you just say?” Trent asked. “Why’d it get so quiet?”

“I just told them I’m gay.”

“Oh.” Trent squeezed his hand. “I guess it isn’t going so well…”

Kayden studied his grandparents’ faces. They looked more confused than anything. “Trent is my boyfriend,” he went on to explain. “We live together off campus. We’re in love.”

Grandpa Lee frowned. “Why didn’t your father just tell us the truth?”

“Because he’s ashamed,” Kayden said. “He doesn’t want me to be this way.”

“Do you want to be this way?” Grandpa asked.

Kayden shrugged. “It’s just the way I am. I accept it as a part of me. I like guys. It’s always been this way…”

Grandma and Grandpa put their heads together and whispered in soft Korean.

“What are they saying?” Trent asked.

“I don’t know.”

The grandparents stopped whispering and looked at them again. Kayden couldn’t tell if they were disapproving or not. Their expressions were so neutral. It was starting to bother him…

“I don’t think your dad should have moved you out of the house,” Grandpa Lee said. “I’m not saying I support your decision to be homosexual, but your dad still has a responsibility to your education.”

“I’m still very much invested in my studies,” Kayden said. “I actually changed my major recently to something I’m more interested in.”

“And what would that be?”

“Teaching.”

Grandma Lee pressed her lips together. “You want to be a teacher?”

Kayden nodded. “I don’t what to be a doctor. I want a different path.”

Slowly, Grandpa Lee smiled.

“What did you guys say?” Trent whispered, but Kayden shushed him.

“Well, I guess I’m glad you’re following your path, and not somebody else’s,” Grandpa Lee said sagely. “I wouldn’t want you to miss out on life because you were doing something you didn’t want to.”

Kayden inclined his head. “I agree.”

“I had a feeling there was something different about you and your school friend.” Grandpa gestured to Trent.

“Yeah, there’s nothing really normal about us,” Kayden chuckled. “We do our own thing.”

“You seem happy.”

“I am,” Kayden said. “Nothing is perfect, but I’m very content with my life right now. I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

“Good,” Grandpa Lee said. “That’s all I’ve ever wanted for my children. To be happy.”

Kayden beamed at the old man.

“What did he say?” Trent asked curiously.

“I think he accepts us. I think it’s going to be okay.”

“Oh, sweet.”

They talked for a while more about school and Kayden’s new living arrangements with Trent. The grandparents were fascinated with their lives and they listened raptly.

It was getting close to noon when the nurse brought lunch in on a cart. Trent’s belly rumbled.

“I’m hungry,” he muttered. “Let’s go find something to eat.”

Kayden nodded. Lunch was as good an excuse as any. He knew his grandpa needed to rest and figured now would be a good time to head out.

“I’m glad your feeling better, grandpa,” Kayden said sweetly.

“Yes, well, I’m glad you came by. It was nice visiting with you and your friend.”

“Boyfriend,” Kayden reminded him.

Both the grandparents smiled. “We won’t forget,” Grandma Lee said. “Thank you for telling us.”

Kayden nodded then pulled Trent upright. “We’re getting lunch. Maybe we’ll come back sometime.”

“That would be nice,” Grandpa Lee said. “But I know you’ve got your tests this week. Don’t overextend yourself.”

“I won’t,” Kayden said, then he left Trent by the couch and hugged and kissed both his grandparents. He was really glad he’d come.

When they got back out in the hospital, Trent took Kayden’s hand immediately. “I didn’t understand most of that, but it seemed to go well.”

“It did,” Kayden said cheerfully.” I’m really surprised how accepting they’re being. They’re so old school, I thought they’d be angry with me.”

“What does it matter to them?” Trent asked. “I mean, most of the time, you guys are separated by an ocean. They might as well be accepting.”

“Do you think that’s why?”

“They obviously care about you. What good would it do to push you away?”

“True. They’re only going to be here a week,” Kayden mused. “Maybe we can come visit again sometime during the week. What do you think?”

“Sure. Why not.” Trent tugged Kayden toward the elevators. “Now, come on. I saw a sandwich shop down in the lobby.”

Downstairs, the two of them ordered sandwiches to eat-in. Trent’s meat monstrosity was twice the size Kayden’s was, but nobody was judging. Kayden ate his little tuna sandwich like a bird and thought good thoughts about his grandparents. Now that Grandpa knew the truth, it’d be interesting to see what he’d say to Mark. He was looking forward to it.

“Ahh,” Trent groaned as he slammed the last of his sandwich. “That was amazing. Just what I needed.”

Kayden started to wrap the second half of his. “Mine was too much. I don’t want anymore.”

“That’s because you’re a pussy.” Trent leaned across the table and wiped a bit of sauce from Kayden’s lower lip. “But you won’t be after today. You’ll be a full fledged top.”

Kayden looked up nervously. “Will this really change me?”

“Naw,” Trent chuckled. “But you’ll probably like it.”

Kayden blushed as Trent started to talk about the threesome.

“I’ll bet Lucas is tight, so it’ll be extra good for you,” Trent said absently, brushing their crumbs off the table, then collecting his trash. “You’ll be amazed how good a tight ass feels around your dick. You’ll get addicted to it.”

“I hope not.” Kayden gathered his things and followed Trent to the trash can. “And won’t it hurt Lucas? If he’s really tight?”

Trent shrugged, then threw his stuff away. “Maybe a little, but we’ve got lube and lots of fingers, we’ll open him up.”

Kayden blushed bright red as he copied Trent and threw his trash away. The subway shop was empty, and Trent talked freely. It only got worse as they exited the shop and started across the lobby.

“I think we should start with some foreplay,” Trent was saying. “Like, you can eat Lucas out to get him ready for your cock and while that’s happening, Lucas can suck my dick while I play with your ass.”

“Oh God, Trent,” Kayden whispered as they passed reception. The guy they’d met earlier was still working on his computer and he looked up to wave. “Somebody will hear us…”

“No, they won’t,” Trent snorted. “Now, once Lucas’s asshole is pulsing around your tongue, you’ll know he’s ready to fuck. You two can get on your knees on the edge of the bed, so I can fuck you standing up.”

“Please,” Kayden whined, then waved half heartedly at the guy behind reception. “Let’s not talk about this right now. You’re embarrassing me!”

“Why?” Trent scoffed. “Nobody’s listening.”

“I’m listening,” Kayden hissed. “And I can’t take this right now!”

“Aww, is Kayden getting a boner in the hospital?”

“No!” Kayden crossed his legs. “But this is really inappropriate!”

Trent laughed as they walked out of the building. “Inappropriate? Like that’s ever stopped me from doing anything… oh, that reminds me! Since we’re out this way, we should grab you another butt plug.”

Kayden face palmed. “Yeah. I guess we might as well.”

Trent continued to talk sex as they got in the truck and jumped back on the highway. Kayden was a little less embarrassed now that they were alone, but he felt really flushed and overwhelmed. He hadn’t been thinking about the threesome, but now all of Trent’s ideas were flooding his thoughts…

When they got to the sex shop, Trent parked at the back of the empty lot.

“Come on,” he said, turning the engine off. “Let’s get this done. Vince will be leaving soon, so we’d better get back to the house.”

“Yeah, we’d better,” Kayden muttered. All the threesome stuff was making him a bit jealous. He didn’t know how to feel about it anymore.

Inside, Trent declined help from the guy working the counter. “We know what we’re looking for. Thanks.” He took Kayden’s hand and led him to the back of the shop where the butt plugs were. “Pick one out. It’s going to be yours.”

Kayden browsed the selection of anal plugs. Most of them were geared for girls, so he grabbed the only one that wasn’t. The plug was big and rainbow colored. Kayden thought it would be comfortable, so he showed Trent.

“Good pick,” Trent said with a smile. “That’s more the size you need.”

Kayden blushed as he handed it over. “Can we put it in when we get in the truck?”

“Mmm, are you ready to start fucking again?”

Slowly, Kayden nodded.

“Then yes. We can do it right away, if you want… Let’s grab a travel-sized lube.” Trent left the back wall and doubled back for the lubrication. Kayden had zero preference, so he merely watched Trent make his decision. “One more thing,” Trent murmured, then he moved further down the aisle and squatted to look at a display of cock rings.

“What do those do?” Kayden asked curiously

“They’ll make you last longer,” Trent said. “So we can have more sex. It’ll be perfect for the threesome.” He picked up a black, rubber ring, then stood up again. “This’ll do the trick.”

Kayden watched him handle the bill at the front of the store. It went quickly and the guy behind the counter put everything in a black bag, then eagerly handed it over. “Have a nice day.”

“Will do,” Trent said, then he drew Kayden out of the store.

The second they were alone in the truck, they started to kiss. Kayden wanted to prove to Trent that he still cared about sex, and that he still got aroused. He was really starting to worry about the threesome thing… would he be able to do it?

“Oooh Trent…” Kayden whined into Trent’s mouth as they embraced over the cup holder. He’d been nervous to begin, but Trent’s fingers and lips felt like electric against his skin. He was so sensitive, every touch made him harder.

“Fuck, Kayden…” Trent pulled away and bit Kayden’s lower lip. “Where did all this come from?”

“I don’t know, I’m horny.” Kayden sat up on his knees and leaned into Trent’s body. “Oh God, I want to fuck you now.”

Trent chuckled deep in his throat. “No baby. Not until we get home.”

“Nooooo!”

Trent pulled him in for another kiss. “You’re not ready,” he said against Kayden’s lips. “You need to stretch yourself first.”

Desperate, Kayden kissed him again, harder than before. His body was straining for release, and he didn’t question it. He kissed Trent over and over as his cock leaked precome in his underpants.

Trent pulled away again, and Kayden could see he was hard. He cleared his throat. “Take your jeans off.”

Kayden’s fingers flew for his fly. He undid the button and the zip in just seconds and then squirmed out of his pants. His cock poked up, hard and wet from precome, and he groaned.

“Turn around and bend over.”

It was a good thing Kayden was so little, his entire body fit in the front seat. With his face mashed into the door, he got up on his knees and pressed his ass back for Trent’s perusal.

Trent fumbled with the bag for a few moments, and Kayden waggled his ass, tempting him to hurry. Suddenly, wet fingers touched Kayden’s open asshole and he gasped.

“I can’t believe how much I’ve missed this little hole,” Trent said as he began to finger Kayden. “It’s always so tight and pink and beautiful…”

“Mmm.” Kayden shut his eyes and moaned. The only thing that existed right now was his hole and Trent’s fingers. He braced his hips and held them steady as he was penetrated, and it felt awesome.

Trent played with Kayden for some time. There was absolutely no rush. He used three fingers to stretch Kayden open and every so often, he touched his prostate.

Kayden pushed his hand between his thighs and grabbed his cock. Trent’s fingers inside of him were working magic, but he needed a bit more. It felt like he hadn’t come in years, and he was desperate for it. When Trent touched his button again, he started to masturbate himself.

“Does that feel good, baby?”

“Yes,” Kayden groaned. “Your fingers are touching all the right places….”

“Mmm, I agree.”

Kayden made little hip thrusts and bounced on Trent’s hand. The fingers went so deep, Kayden started to wonder if Trent could fit his whole hand up there…

Suddenly, Trent twisted his wrist and played the pads of his fingers along Kayden’s prostate. It felt so ungodly good, Kayden cupped the head of his cock as he began to come.

“Ohhhh God….”

Behind him, Trent chuckled. “Sounds like you enjoyed that.”

Kayden started to sit up, when Trent smacked his ass.

“Hold still. I’ve still got to put the plug inside you.”

Kayden squished his handful of come. He didn’t know what to do with it… Slowly, Trent withdrew his fingers and Kayden forgot about the mild discomfort. His ass was empty and he didn’t like it!

“Brace yourself,” Trent said and Kayden arched his back and waited to be penetrated again.

“Ya!” Kayden whined when the tip of the plug touched his tender hole. It had surprised him, but he bit his lip and pushed back with his ass. He wanted this…

Trent groaned as he worked the plug deep into Kayden’s body. “That’s nice baby… that’s right. All the way in.”

Kayden heard the soft smack of skin against skin and he realized Trent was also masturbating. The thought aroused him greatly.

It took several moments for Trent to work the plug into the correct place, and Kayden was hard again when he finally did.

Trent patted his ass with satisfaction. “It’s in. How’s it feel?”

Kayden sat up and turned around to face the other boy. “Fine.”

Trent grit his teeth as he masturbated his huge dick. He almost looked like he was in pain. “Well, if you’re all sorted, mind helping me out?”

“Not at all.”

Trent lifted the cup holder, so Kayden could lay across the console, and luckily, Kayden saw some napkins inside. He grabbed a few for his comey hands and quickly cleaned himself.

Trent watched with a bored expression. “You ready?”

“Sorry,” Kayden muttered, then discarded the napkins under the seat and laid across the console like Trent was wanting.

“It’s fine. I could have helped you clean it up though,” Trent said, gently sliding his fingers into Kayden’s hair.

Kayden gazed at Trent’s dick as he got comfortable. Trent’s cockhead was swollen and red, and a bead of precome bubbled from the tip when Kayden gathered the base in his hand. Slowly, he opened his mouth and accepted it inside. It tasted delicious, and it felt hot and powerful against his tongue. He loved the feel of it and he immediately pushed himself to take more of the length.

Trent tried to be gentle, but he locked his hand over Kayden’s head and held him in place. “Fuck. That feels perfect.”

Kayden sucked and licked along Trent’s member. He couldn’t pull back very far because Trent had him trapped, but he didn’t mind. He used the back of his throat on Trent’s cockhead. He gripped it with his tonsils and hummed.

Trent gasped. “Oh fuck!”

It didn’t take long for Trent to come. Kayden used all of his deep throating skills on his angry, inflamed head and tongued the shaft. He was slobbering all over the place when Trent came and filled his mouth. It was a huge mess.

Trent pulled him up immediately and kissed him again. The sperm went all over their faces but neither boy noticed. Their lips were locked in a passionate embrace and the moment was a perfect one.

Kayden was still incredibly hard when they parted, but he ignored it, and grabbed his pants off the floor. “I can’t believe we just did that.”

Trent wiped his mouth with a laugh. “I can’t either. Shit, we just fucked in broad daylight!”

Kayden tested out the new plug as he wiggled into his pants. He squeezed his asshole tight around the intruder and felt a warm flood of pleasure as it rubbed his inner walls. He liked it. He felt it was a good fit.

“So, you got through a blow job,” Trent said as he started the truck. He looked over at Kayden and waggled his eyebrows. “That was a pretty enthusiastic one, too.”

Kayden beamed. “I guess I did, didn’t I.”

“See. I knew you could do it.”

Kayden smiled as they pulled out of the parking lot and started back for the house. He recognized the route. The subject changed to normal things, school and friends, but nothing important, really. It was comfortable, and Kayden enjoyed his time immensely.

When they got home there was a big red truck in the driveway.

“Great. Right on time,” Trent said as he parked beside the vehicle. “Big Buck’s here.”

“Vince’s dad?”

“Yeah and he usually brings his daughter along. Little Suzie.” Trent tapped his temple. “She’s kind of slow.”

“Slow?”

“Haven’t you ever heard that term before? She’s slow. She’s not all there in the head. She’s a retard.”

“Oh.”

The two of them started for the house. “Yeah, she likes me too, and it’s really obvious. I tease her about it sometimes, but Vince gets really pissed when I do.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t tease her then.”

“Yeah. Maybe.”

Inside, the sound of sports came from the living room, and a big, boisterous voice boomed out.

“Did you see that? What a pass!”

As the man boiled over with laughter, Trent kicked his boots off and started for the living room. Kayden hurried to follow his example.

A big guy in a tight suit was on the couch in front of the TV. Obviously, it was Big Buck. Vince sat on one side of him and a young woman with short, curly hair sat on the other, Little Suzie. Kayden noticed how similar they all looked. It was Vince’s little family!

Suddenly, Big Buck turned and caught sight of them in the door. “Trent! Nice to see you, boy.”

“Hey, Buck,” Trent said, coming around the couch with Kayden at his heels. They both sat on the opposite end and Trent continued. “It’s been a while

“It has.” Buck, his big face red and sweaty, beamed at the golden boy. “Did you see that game last night? It was incredible.”

Trent shrugged. “Nope. I must have been studying.”

Big Buck’s face fell. “Studying?”

“Honestly, I’ve missed a lot of games,” Trent laughed. “I’ve been busy with school.”

Vince smirked at his father. “See dad. Told you.”

Buck waved him off. He seemed irritated for some reason. He pulled fussily at the collar of his shirt, frowning, and then his eyes fell on Kayden. “So who’s this? A study buddy?”

“My boyfriend,” Trent said casually.

“Y-your boyfriend?”

“Yep. He lives here now.”

“Is he paying rent?” Buck asked. “I don’t understand.”

“No. I just want him here with me,” Trent said, reaching over and taking Kayden’s hand. “We’re deeply in love.”

Buck’s jaw worked. “I-I didn’t know you were gay.”

Trent smiled sunnily. “Well, I am.”

Lucas breezed into the room with a bottle of water. “Here you are Buck.” He handed it over the couch to the gobsmacked man, then, curious, his eyes followed Buck’s. “Oh, Trent. Kayden. You’re back.”

“Obviously,” Trent drawled.

Lucas perched on the armrest next to Vince. “What did I miss?”

Big Buck opened the water and took a gulp. “Did you catch Trent’s gay? Because I missed that.”

Lucas turned to Trent with a little smile. “No, I knew.”

Buck took another drink of the water, then wiped his sweaty brow. “Thanks for the water Lucas. I don’t know why I’m so overheated.”

“Not a problem.”

“I mean, I just found out Trent’s on fire. Maybe that’s what it is,” Big Buck laughed nervously, but no one joined him.

Uncomfortable, Vince shifted on the couch. Trent glanced boredly in his direction.

“Oh, hey, Vince,” he called and the other boy looked up. “I was thinking we should make time for another study session before our exam. What do you think? Tomorrow night?”

Vince raised an eyebrow and glanced at his dad. “Uh, sure. If you want to.”

Trent turned back to Buck. “Vince’s been tutoring me in Sports through History. If he hadn’t been here to help, I don’t know what I would have done.”

“I always thought you were just naturally good at school,” Big Buck said. “You do those silly study groups?”

“I have to. I’m naturally stupid if I don’t. I’ve got to study to combat it.”

Big Buck looked completely confused. He took another drink of his water, then he slid to the edge of the couch and struggled to get up. “Well, I think we’d better go now.”

“Let me say hi to Trent!” Little Suzie insisted, then bounced off the couch and squeezed into the little space next to Trent. “Hi Trent!”

“Hi Suzie,” Trent laughed. “You look very nice today.”

“Thanks, Trent!” Suzie giggled. “So do you!” The girl settled comfortably into the couch, then her gaze turned to Kayden. “What’s your name?”

“K-Kayden.”

“I didn’t know Trent was gay,” Suzie said cheerfully. “It’s really cool he’s dating you, though. You seem nice.”

“Oh.” Kayden smiled. “Thank you.”

“Welcome!”

“So, what’s going on with Suzie. How are you doing?” Trent asked kindly.

“Oh, I’m doing great!” Suzie said, beaming. “The adult group I belong to is having a big Christmas party and I’m in charge of the decorations!”

“Wow, so are you picking out a tree?”

“Yes, me and my team are going next weekend. It’s going to be so exciting.”

“That’s enough, Susan. He doesn’t care about your stupid Christmas party.” Big Buck grumbled, then did some interesting movements to get off the couch. When he was upright, he looked disapprovingly down at Trent and his daughter. “Our lunch reservations are in 20 minutes. We should get going.”

Suzie pouted. “Okay dad.”

“I hope your party is awesome, Suzie,” Trent said easily. “And I know it will be, if your in charge of it.”

“Oh, well, I’m not in charge of the whole thing,” Suzie snorted. “There’s games and music and food.”

“Sounds like a great time. I’m almost jealous.”

Suzie beamed at Trent, then without warning, she leaned in for a hug. “Love you, Trent!”

“Whoa. Okay.” Trent patted her back. “Love you, too.”

Big Buck rolled his eyes. “Come on, Susan.”

Suzie let go of Trent, then wiggled off the couch. “Bye Trent. Bye Kayden!”

“Bye,” Kayden and Trent said in unison

Susan rounded the couch and joined her father. She seemed very positive and energetic and Kayden thought she’d make a good friend. He was sad to see her go so soon.

Vince got off the couch last. He gazed at Trent with a little smile on his face. “Thank you,” he mouthed, then he joined the rest of his little family at the door.

Big Buck grabbed both his children’s arms and tugged them from the house. It was a bit comical, watching the over large man waddle between his two taller kids. Then the door opened and shut and they were gone.

“I’m surprised you said all that,” Lucas said when they were alone. I thought you were trying to get that internship?”

“I still am,” Trent said. “But I don’t want to have to lie to get it. Kayden’s always going to be a part of my life. And I’m not ashamed of my grades anymore. I worked hard to get them.”

Lucas smiled slowly. “That’s right. You did.”

Kayden cuddled into Trent’s side. “You were nice to Suzie, too. I think Vince appreciated it.”

“I know he did.”

Lucas cleared his throat. “Well, we’re alone. Vince is gone, Mitch is with Ivy, and your mom left to get a mani-pedi maybe an hour ago. She’ll be out shopping until dinner, I expect.”

Trent grinned. “Want to do it in my room?”

“Sure. Your bed’s bigger than mine anyway.”

Kayden looked between them rapidly. “A-are you talking about the threesome?”

Trent laughed deep in his chest and Kayden felt it all through his body. “It’s time, Kayden. We’re finally going to do this.”

Kayden’s eyes got big.

“Come on, little one.” Trent tugged Kayden off the couch. “Let’s get you fucked.”

Kayden whined disagreeably, but he allowed himself to be pulled. He felt totally weightless.

“I’m actually looking forward to this,” Lucas said, sliding off the couch and following them through the door. “I’ve been thinking about it most of the week.”

“You and me both,” Trent purred. “This is going to be great. I’m excited.”

As they took the stairs, Kayden worried his lip with nervousness. He was so afraid how this would affect his relationship. He thought he trusted Lucas enough to follow the rules, but what if he couldn’t toe the line?

“Maybe we don’t need to do this,” Kayden said in a little voice as they reached the bedroom. Trent let him go and he moved to sit gingerly on the edge of the bed. “I mean, we had sex earlier in the truck and it went okay.”

Trent shut the door behind Lucas, then scowled. “That was a quick blowie in the parking lot. We need to work more on the specifics. This is important.”

“I-I know.”

Lucas stopped next to the bed and gave Kayden a kind look. “Your having second thoughts.”

“Yes,” Kayden sighed. “I’m just afraid this will ruin our relationship.”

“Are you kidding? This will make our relationship better,” Trent said, then he started to unzip his fly. “Just follow the rules and everything will work out.”

Lucas reached down and cupped Kayden’s cheek. “You really don’t have to worry, sweetheart. I know my place. I know why we’re doing this.”

Kayden met Lucas’s blue eyes as he nestled into his hand. “Promise?”

“Absolutely. Cross my heart.”

Slowly, Kayden nodded.

“All good?” Trent grunted, shucking his jeans on the floor. He pulled his top off next and was then totally naked. “We’ve got a lot of fun shit to do and not a lot of time to do it. Let’s get started.”

Lucas glanced at Trent’s cock. “Do you have anything to help us relax? Or are we just supposed to go at it right now?”

“No.” Trent, his dick already plumping with blood, went to his bedside drawer and pulled out his smoking paraphernalia. “We can smoke first.”

“And how about some music?” Lucas said, taking his shirt off, too, then sitting on the bed next to Kayden. “It’s way too quiet in here. It’s weird.”

“Yeah, we need to fill this place up with sex sounds,” Trent said, but he set the packed bowl aside and grabbed his phone off the floor to bring up some tunes.

“Here Kayden.” Lucas passed Kayden the weed. “Take a hit. Maybe it’ll relax you a little.”

Kayden studied Lucas’s smooth, pale chest as he lit up. His soft, pink nipples were getting pebbled in the cool air, and Kayden gazed at them as he held the smoke in the back of his throat. They were different than Trent’s thick, dark brown nubs. They looked incredibly tender and very sensitive…

Music poured from Trent’s phone. A girl’s voice mixed with repetitive rap beats. He set it on the side table, then turned back to the two on the bed. “There. Music and weed. Anything else?”

“I think that’ll do it,” Lucas laughed and Kayden let his weed out timidly.

He’d never thought much about it, but Lucas was very good looking. There was a glow to him, a kind of positivity that never left. He radiated with it, and it showed all over his face.

“Here.” Kayden whispered, then handed Lucas the bowl. Their fingers touched, and it made him tingle with a nervous excitement.

Lucas took a hit, then passed it off to Trent, who took an enormous riff, then went back to the bedside table to pack it again. Both Kayden and Lucas looked at Trent’s firm backside as he bent over the table. Kayden honestly couldn’t believe he was about to do this. It felt so naughty!

Trent was hard when he returned to the bed. His fat cock swung before Kayden’s eyes, totally unashamed. “Take another hit, then get naked,” he instructed, then handed Kayden the bowl. Kayden was so enraptured by his erection, however, he nearly dropped it. Trent snorted. “Pay attention, baby Kay. Smoke first.”

Kayden took another large hit and his head spun. Everything was blurry at the edges, but that was alright, because he was with two people he trusted. He felt a warm ball of affection gather in his belly, and before he thought about it too much, he reached up to rip off his sweater. He leaned back and worked on his pants next. He wanted this. He had to get naked.

Trent watched him with a hooded gaze. “That’s it, baby. Take it all off.”

Kayden whined a little, embarrassed, as he stripped off the last of his clothing. Lucas was looking at his skinny body, he could feel his gaze like a cool hand, raking over his heated skin.

“Guess I’m overdressed,” Lucas said, then with a smile, he lifted his hips and divested himself of his pants. “There. That’s better.”

The three of them were naked now, and Kayden’s face was totally red with the realization. Helpless, he looked down Lucas’s body and saw a decent sized penis laying calmly against his inner thigh. He wasn’t shaved like Trent was, but his pubes were very fine and blond, almost nonexistent. Kayden felt his own penis begin to twitch with excitement.

“Touch him, Kayden,” Trent said in a deep voice. “Explore.”

Shy, Kayden raised a hand and hesitantly touched Lucas’s chest. He held it there for a long moment, feeling Lucas’s heartbeat, then he spread his fingers and poked his left nipple. Lucas hissed in surprise and Kayden looked up in a panic.

“Sorry,” Lucas murmured. “Just a little sensitive. Keep going.”

Nervous, Kayden played his fingertip across the pebbled little nub. He tried to think about what got him off. Trent always treated his pierced nipples roughly and tugged on them. It hurt, but also, it felt good. He pinched the head of Lucas’s nipple and pulled it gently.

“Ohhh.” Lucas leaned his head back. “That feels nice.”

Kayden stretched Lucas’s nipple a few more times, curious with the soft reactions Lucas made. He thought about it for a moment, then, threw caution to the wind, and leaned in to cover Lucas’s free nipple with his open mouth. He swirled his tongue around the little peak, then sucked firmly.

Lucas rested a hand on Kayden’s thigh, moaning. He seemed to like it. Kayden kept going…

“Alright,” Trent grunted after a few moments. “Enough with the nipples. Touch his cock.”

Kayden flicked his tongue across Lucas’s nipple, then cautiously he reached for Lucas’s groin.

Lucas sucked in a breath when Kayden gathered his member. “It’s been a while since anyone’s touched that.”

“You poor thing,” Trent murmured, and Kayden glanced at him from the corner of his eye and saw he was rubbing himself. “I’m hoping one of you can touch me pretty soon. Fuck…”

“Here, let’s rearrange,” Lucas said, then gently extracted himself from Kayden’s grip and changed positions so he was on his back, head hanging over the edge of the bed. “I guess you can use my mouth. Kayden… you can go back to exploring.”

Kayden gazed down at Lucas’s body. The skin was incredibly soft looking… he moved between Lucas’s legs and lowered his head so he could mouth Lucas’s erection. The firm flesh was warm and sweet smelling and Kayden let it slide into his mouth.

Above, Trent was face fucking Lucas like no tomorrow. He had both hands planted on the bed, and he plowed his hips into Lucas’s face over and over. Kayden almost felt bad for him, poor Lucas was grunting with effort.

“Oh God,” Trent hissed, his eyes rolling back in his head. “Fuck yes.”

Kayden laid between Lucas’s legs and sucked and licked his hard penis at his own leisure. It was nice not having his head grabbed and forced. He took his time and enjoyed pleasuring the blond.

The three of them rutted together for several long minutes. Trent grunted first, then shook as he filled Lucas’s mouth with semen. He pulled out immediately, then fell beside Lucas on the bed.

“Fuck, Luke, you’ve pretty good at that. Suck dick often?”

Lucas cleared his throat, then sat up a little. “Actually, yes. It’s about the only thing I still do.”

Trent curled his lip. “What do you mean?”

“Well,” Lucas gasped a little as Kayden swallowed his whole length in one mouthful. “I don’t date, obviously. I’m not even looking. I’ll occasionally go to a gay bar in the city for a little action, but I keep it discrete.”

“You sly dog.” Trent chuckled, watching as Lucas’s cock slid in and out of Kayden’s mouth. His eyes followed the movements closely and he seemed pleased. “You’ve been sneaking around on us this whole time.”

Lucas shrugged, then dropped his head again, and groaned as Kayden took him deep into his throat. “I see…you’ve been training Kayden.”

“Yeah, he’s good, isn’t he?” Trent beamed, then to Kayden. “Finger his ass. Sounds like he needs it.”

With a moan, Lucas pulled his legs up. “I haven’t fucked since senior year. Hopefully, it’s like riding a bike…”

“Who’d you fuck senior year?”

“Nobody you’d know.”

Trent frowned. “I doubt that. I knew everyone.”

Only half listening to the conversation, Kayden pulled back to get a good look between Lucas’s legs. He had soft hair around his tight, pink anus. It looked so tiny and fragile, Kayden couldn’t even imagine sticking his finger inside it.

“Not everyone.”

“Just tell me who you fucked and I’ll let it go,” Trent demanded, and experimentally, Kayden touched Lucas’s hole with a wet finger.

“Ohh!” Lucas flinched. “I don’t know why you just can’t let it go now.”

“Because I’m curious.”

The two of them continued to bicker as Kayden slid his first finger inside Lucas’s body. The muscles were extremely reactive and they clamped around his appendage like a vice. Kayden wondered what it would feel like around his cock…

“Jeez!” Lucas grunted. “Don’t we have any lube?”

“Oh yeah. How’d I forget that?” Trent rolled over and grabbed the bottle off the bedside table. “Here Kayden. Use it liberally.”

The other two waited while Kayden slicked his fingers. When Kayden returned to Lucas’s hole, the other boy moaned with pleasure.

“That’s much better.”

“Sorry,” Kayden said soothingly, pushing his finger deep into Lucas’s tight hole. It was so so warm inside. He was really starting to get excited. His cock leaked clear fluids onto the bed below. He wanted to fuck, but he knew how important prep was.

“It’s okay, Kayden. I know you’ve never done this before.”

“Stop changing the subject,” Trent said rudely. “Who’d you fuck?”

Lucas’s cheeks pinkened. “I’ll only tell you if you promise not to laugh.”

“I can’t promise that,” Trent snorted. “You’ve built it up so much already, I can’t be responsible for my reaction.”

“Damned you!” Lucas hissed as Kayden pushed a second finger in alongside the first. “Fine. I’ll tell you. It was Adam Ruffner.”

“Adam Ruffner?!. The guy on the swim team?” Trent laughed. “If the girls had only known! How did you keep that a secret?”

“The way I do everything,” Lucas sneered. “I don’t tell you or my brother.”

Trent continued to laugh as Kayden scissored his fingers in Lucas’s tight anus. Lucas looked more upset than anything, and he crossed his arms and frowned.

“I think he’s still in the closet, too, so you might want to keep that to yourself.”

Trent shook with laughter. “I think I saw a marriage notification for that guy on Facebook a while back. What an asshole.” He pulled himself off the bed and sat cross-legged next to Kayden. “How you liking it so far? Being on top is the best.”

“I’m so hard right now,” Kayden groaned, pumping his fingers in and out. The hole was loosening bit by bit, but he still wasn’t sure it’d be enough. “What do I do next?”

“Your dick’s not as big as mine, so you don’t need to do all that stretching,” Trent said, leaning closer so he could play with Kayden’s new butt plug. “He’ll be better tight, anyway.”

“Hey! Don’t teach him to skip prep,” Lucas chided. “You’re doing a good job, Kayden. What position do you want me in?”

“Umm…” Kayden looked up at Trent. The other boy twisted the plug inside him and smiled. “Yug… I guess, on your knees. At the edge of the bed.”

“Okay.” Lucas rolled so Kayden’s fingers slipped from him, then he repositioned himself on his knees.

Kayden got up too and moved behind Lucas. He felt silly, kneeling there behind him with a hard cock, so he caressed Lucas’s soft bottom.

“Get the lube, baby,” Trent said, scooting closer so he could see. Already, his cock was getting hard again, and he played absently with the leaking head. “Pour it all over your cock. Lube is your friend.”

Kayden did as instructed. His little cock poked up hard and shiny and he moaned wantonly when he grasped the flesh to rub it in.

“Don’t pull yourself off,” Trent chuckled. “Aim for Lucas’s asshole.”

“Aren’t you going to fuck me?” Kayden asked, nervous.

“Do you want me to guide you?”

“Yes….”

Trent slid off the bed and climbed behind Kayden. “Prepare for a rude entrance…” He grabbed the lube off the bed and Kayden heard him squirt it on his cock. When he felt Trent touch his butt plug, he braced himself by grasping Lucas’s hips.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” Kayden hissed as the plug slid out of his body. Trent tossed it on the bed, then lined up with Kayden’s entrance and pushed inside. Kayden draped his front across Lucas’s back as he was penetrated. He’d been prepared, but he still needed a minute to adjust. He clenched his teeth and held onto Lucas.

Lucas looked back at the rainbow plug in the bed. “A butt plug? That’s a good idea. With your size, Trent.”

“We know what we’re doing,” Trent drawled, thrusting his hips and sliding deep into Kayden’s body. “We’ve had lots of practice.”

“Mmm,” Kayden moaned, pressing his face against Lucas’s smooth back and pushing his ass up for Trent to fuck. Trent felt amazing inside of him. The pressure was warm and familiar, and they moved together slowly, adjusting into a comfortable rhythm.

“Get your cock ready, Kayden,” Trent said in his ear. “You’ve still got to finish the deed.”

Delirious with pleasure, Kayden straightened and angled his rampant erection for Lucas’s dark crack. With one hand, he spread him open and gazed at the tiny, lubricated hole.

Trent wrapped his arms around Kayden’s chest and held him securely. “Press your cockhead against his little hole, then let it slide inside. Slow and easy.”

Whimpering, Kayden rubbed his sensitive cock head against Lucas’s pucker. He slid it around and around the wrinkled entrance, moaning as Trent rocked into his body from behind. He’d never felt pleasure on both ends like this before and it was incredible.

Soon enough, Lucas’s anus gave in to Kayden’s attentions and he gasped as Kayden slid inside of him. “Shit…”

“Am I hurting you?” Kayden asked, concerned.

“A little,” Lucas grunted. “But you could make it better if you gave me the reach around.”

Kayden licked his lips, then reached under Lucas for his cock. His hand was still slick from earlier and it made it easier to pull him off. Lucas sighed at once and dropped his head down on the bed, pushing his hips back for more.

Kayden pumped his cock into Lucas at the same slow, even rhythm Trent was fucking him. It was the only way to keep Trent’s cock inside his body. He followed Trent’s movements closely, obsessively…

“Your doing it, Kayden. Your fucking Lucas,” Trent whispered in Kayden’s ear. “How is it?”

“A-amazing,” Kayden stuttered. “Lucas is so tight…”

“So are you,” Trent purred, jabbing his cock into Kayden’s guts in agreement. “And warm, and slippery… It’s nice, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s go a little faster,” Trent suggested, strumming Kayden’s pierced nipples with his long fingertips. “I can’t wait to feel you come on my cock.”

“Oh God,” Kayden whined, but he ramped up his efforts and followed Trent’s lead just the same. He knew he wasn’t going to last long. The pleasure was too much.

Below him, Lucas arched his back and moaned. “That’s the spot, Kayden. Mmmm.”

Kayden felt his dick lurch inside the other boy. He was touching him in such a private place… It was so naughty, but oh goodness did it feel good. Kayden didn’t want to stop.

The boys moved frantically together, the bed squeaking beneath them. Kayden was first to come this time. It was sudden, and he screamed his head off when it happened, trembling between Trent and Lucas as his soul was forced through the tip of his penis.

Trent’s arm tightened around Kayden’s chest. “That’s it, baby. You did real good.” He picked Kayden up, and there was a sudden coolness as Lucas’s anus and Kayden’s penis parted ways. Trent laid him upside down on the bed, smiling, then he moved back to Lucas and picked him up too.

Kayden watched in a daze as Lucas was lowered on top of him, his hard cock right in his face. He knew what to do before Trent said anything.

“Suck him until he comes,” he grunted. “I’ve got to bang this out.”

Lucas screamed as Kayden wrapped his lips around his cock and Trent penetrated him all at the same time. Lucas continued to sob with pleasure as Trent pounded away at his ass and Kayden sucked his dick like it was the most delicious lollipop on the planet.

Kayden was in the perfect position to watch Trent’s cock in action. Over and over, the thick length slammed into Lucas’s body from behind. It was a beautiful sight and Kayden wished he could capture it somehow.

Lucas came while Kayden was enjoying the view. With a cry, he filled Kayden’s mouth with sweet sperm and Kayden drank it down without pause. It was different than Trent’s, but still very tasty. He rolled out from under Lucas as the other boy collapsed in a heap, his hips still connected to Trent, who had him clutched tight around the middle.

Trent’s eyes were scrunched shut, and the little scar over his eyebrow was pulled tight as he fucked with abandon… Kayden knew he was about to come and he watched in an awed fascination as it happened, no feelings of jealousy, no shame, no lingering effects from the rape dragging him down. He felt alive and sexual. He’d never felt so… good about himself and he liked it.

“Jesus Christ.” Trent pulled out of Lucas and fell onto the bed beside Kayden. He smiled up at him. “I think that went well.”

“Me too.”

“How do you feel?” Trent asked. “I mean… about everything?”

“I feel… good actually,” Kayden said. “I liked that.”

Trent’s smile gentled. “I’m glad.”

“And no choking or hitting had to take place,” Lucas said, flopping tiredly onto his side. “Mission accomplished.”

Trent propped himself up on an elbow and leaned in to study Kayden’s face. “You’re so beautiful.”

Blushing, Kayden averted his eyes. “Thanks.”

Trent cupped Kayden’s cheek and tipped his face back. “I love you. You know that right?”

“I do,” Kayden said happily. “And I love you.”

They kissed and it instantly became heated. Trent slid his fingers into Kayden’s hair as their tongues met and saliva was exchanged.

Lucas threw a pillow at them. “Hello. I’m still here!”

Trent snorted with amusement, but pulled away from Kayden. “Want to go round three? Or is it round two for you? I’ll have to get out my new cock ring if we do. Fuck, I’m spent—”

“Trent! You’re never going to believe the news!” The door burst open and Mitch sauntered into the room, grinning. Then he saw what was happening on the bed and his face went ghostly white. “Oh my God! What the fuck!?”

“I-I can explain.” Lucas grabbed another pillow and covered himself while Mitch stared at him in utter amazement.

“Then start explaining!” he roared. “Oh fuck. Are you gay too?”

“No!”

“Then what are you doing?! Why are you naked!”

Trent flicked him off. “Fuck you. Why are you in here?”

Mitch turned to him with a look of horror. “I just got accepted to the same school Ivy’s transferring to. I was wanting to celebrate.”

“Are you serious?” Trent hissed.

Mitch nodded slowly, but his eyes were focused on his brother, who’d already rolled off the bed and was pulling his clothes back on.

Kayden took Lucas’s abandoned pillow and placed it in his lap, but he didn’t bother to get dressed. Mitch had already seen him naked a couple times. He was starting to get used to it.

“So, you’re moving out?”

“Yep. End of the semester. I need to find another place. Hopefully with Ivy…”

Trent scoffed. “I can’t believe you. Your fucking eloping with my ex.”

“After all the mistakes I made with Audrey, I’m not willing to fuck this up,” Mitch said seriously. “I love her, man.”

“Oh my God,” Trent groaned.

Once dressed, Lucas stepped closer and patted his brother on the back. “You’re transferring to State? That’s… ambitious.”

Mitch pulled away. “Shut up, faggot. I can’t believe your fucking Trent!”

Lucas’s face fell. “Alright. You caught me. I am gay.”

“I knew it!”

“Now that you know, I’m going to have to swear you to secrecy. Think you can handle it?”

“Who the fuck would I tell? Dad?” Mitch laughed. “He’d love this.”

Lucas pressed his hands together and looked pleadingly at his brother. “Please don’t tell dad.”

“Ah, hell. I won’t.”

Trent cleared his throat. “It’s nice the two of you are bonding in my bedroom, but Kayden and I have more important things to take care of.”

Lucas and Mitch glanced at them. Mitch gagged a little, but Lucas smiled.

“You sure you guys can do it alone?”

“I think we’ll manage,” Trent drawled. “Seems like your busy.”

Lucas rubbed his neck. “Yeah. Seems like it.”

“I was really looking for you, but you weren’t in your room,” Mitch said as he and Lucas started for the hall. “I just found out and I need to transfer my credits. Think you could help me out?”

“Sure, but don’t forget about your studies,” Lucas said. “You’re GPA will transfer to your new school, so you’d better mind your grades.”

When the brothers’ conversation faded away, Trent got up and shut the door again.

“Rude bastards left the door wide open.”

Kayden giggled a little as Trent came back to the bed and grabbed the bowl off the table. He lit up, then passed it.

Kayden took a hit, then set the bowl aside. He rolled into Trent’s lap and smiled up at him.

“What are you so happy about?” Trent asked, his bottom lip poking out petulantly. “Mitch kinda ruined the moment.”

“No, he didn’t,” Kayden whispered, and then he stretched up to claim Trent’s lips again. Fucking was always nice, but there was just something special about sharing a kiss.

Trent wrapped his arms around Kayden and melted into him immediately. The moment was not ruined. In fact, it was just the beginning of something new.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 12
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

GREAT chapter!!! I'm glad that Kayden cleared the air with his grandparents and that they seemed accepting. We can finally see that Trent truly does love Baby Kay. I'm sad this story is almost over but I certainly understand. It's been a hot one for sure.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Damn son that was a doozy 🤪

i love this caring Trent and more confident Kayden. That threesome was 🥵

i hope lucas doesn't end up being left out in the cold, I'm starting to like him. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Bravo to Kayden's Grandparents and pretty much the rest of the family except Mark.This turned out better than expected. 

Seeing that you're always open suggestions how's this for the epilogue Mark and Chase schedule a lunch meeting to talk what to do about Kayden and Trent while driving over in the same car they have an accident and die. I'm kidding but it would serve them right.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Encounter with the grandparents turned out much better than expected.

Edited by J.El
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..